Wells Fargo Mortgage
1.56/5
Based on 99 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a mortgage lender?

Wells Fargo Mortgage Reviews

Last updated: April 25, 2018

1258 Wells Fargo Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 25, 2018

My 2nd home loan of several yrs was bought by Wells Fargo. Each yr I would get notice from Wells that they didn't get proof of insurance & adding. I contacted my insurance & they were listed. Faxed to them & sent copy. Still notice adding to loan, finally many phone calls, faxing in & mailing several times able to get notices stopped & confirm they have the proof. This went on for yrs - each yr I would fax, mail & attach to payment coupon, plus insurance sending and I still got notice of no proof. Just got used to them being ignorant.

Then... When Wells 1st bought my 2nd home loan my ex-husband was listed on statements. I called them asking why is my ex back on my statements as my 2004 divorce court order he is removed & I am making the payments. I sent the other bank all that was needed to remove him & they did. Wells told me they don't recognize court orders so he is on contract so on the loan but they will note the account that the loan is my responsibility & I am paying the loan. Then when my ex filed bankrupt in 2016 as Wells Fargo was reporting my loan on his credit report so he included in his bankrupt. Wells then turned off my direct payments & refuse my payments because of my ex, Wells said if I want to keep the loan & pay on it I had to sign reconcile after bankrupt forms & they will be changing my interest rate to some crazy amount that would make my payment so high I would not be able to afford.

I was not the one that filed bankrupt so why should I be penalized & he was suppose to be removed. I quickly found mortgage company to refinance to get away from Wells Fargo. Bad news my refinanced loan recently was sold & bought by Wells Fargo again- I am so stressed as I have already had issue with setting up direct payments, took me 3 months to get it done. Stay away from Wells Fargo.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I was told from Wells Fargo I could skip payments due to disaster relief from hurricane Harvey. So 3 months went by then 4 then they tell me that I will need a inspector to be qualified for trial period, so now I'm 5 months behind and they are forcing me into signing a 30 year mortgage. (I only have 12 years to pay off) So I had to refinance thru my credit union. Luckily I had equity and they refinanced it after I told them my situation with Wells Fargo. So if anybody wants to come together to make them pay for our STRESS, ANGUISH, and TIME to sue them let's get a team going with a lawyer to make them pay!!! $$$. They're conniving and fraudulent. Contact me if you are in one already or if you would like to join in to get something going. I think we have a huge case for misleading us customers wrong info, they should be in the news or in the media for what they did. I'm in Houston Texas.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I have never had a fee for cashing a check that was branded with a bank's name. While trying to cash a check that was branded Wells Fargo since I did not have an account they charged me a 7.50 fee. This is why I bank with USAA. I will not recommend this bank to anyone. I always have an issue with Wells Fargo and from the reviews I see I'm not alone. I've never gone out of my way to complain. Yet I spent my time to make an account with Consumer Affairs to write my review so hopefully others can avoid the unpleasant experience I had.

Original review: April 19, 2018

My home was damaged by hurricane Harvey back in September of 2017. My insurance company said the damage was below my deductible (yeah right). Wells Fargo told me I could hold off paying 3 months worth of payment to help fix my house and they would put it at the end of the contract. They Lied!!! I called them to find out why they have not done what they said and they told me I need to pay $2,300.00 now or they are going to foreclose on my home. They are liars, criminals and all around crappy people. They are not willing to help do what was promised to me. They are trying to get me to fill out some paperwork to trap me in another contract.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: April 18, 2018

I have been a customer of Wells Fargo bank for about 6 years. I have an equity line of credit. I have never been late or missed one payment for the entire period. They had permission to take out the payment plus an additional $150.00 each month. The total amount deducted was approximately $425.00. On April 04, 2018 they took out $1026.29 from my checking account. I immediately called their 800 number and was told that they had no idea as to why this happened. They told me that they will research it and I should have an answer in 2 to 3 days. I told them that was not acceptable and demanded that I be contacted within 24 hours. The Wells Fargo representative told me that it this issue would be immediately placed on the top of the researcher's priority list.

On April 6th, I still had not been contacted. I called Wells Fargo back and they forwarded me to their "Executive" department. I spoke to Nick ** for almost an hour. He said that he was also puzzled as to why this happened. However, he failed to remedy the problem. He said that this will be researched and he would call me back ASAP.

On April 10th, I called Wells Fargo back and talked again to Mr. **. Mr. ** told me (again) that he didn't know why this had happened but they are continuing to research it. I told him that this was unacceptable. I have other bills to pay with money that was ILLEGALLY removed from my bank account. He must have told me ten times, "I cannot tell you why this happened". I found this wording extremely suspicious. I asked him, "Does that mean that you don't know, or does it mean that somebody told you that you can’t tell me?" He repeated the phrase again and again. "I can’t tell you why."

I contacted another Wells Fargo representative on April 17th. She gave me the same answer that Nick ** gave me. "It was being researched and it normally takes five to seven days". I told her that it had already been 13 days. She put me through to Nick **. I was put on hold for several minutes and I got tired of waiting so I hung up the phone. It is now April 18th and I still have no answer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wells Fargo?

Original review: April 16, 2018

My mortgage loan was sold to Wells Fargo. I NEVER voluntarily do business with a fraudulent company. I have been diligent in keeping a record of every communication and payment. Generally certified mail and to today the extra time and effort has paid off. I get a letter putting my home into foreclosure IN SPITE of my clear track record of on time payments. Due to an "error" for which they are now very sorry they had not applied my funds correctly.

Apart from the high handed method Wells Fargo uses when ripping off its customers one has to spend hours on the phone and write letters in order for them to do the job they are supposed to do. Take my money and apply it correctly!!! Wells Fargo is a corrupt organization and for all of the flowery language they DO NOT provide "exceptional" service. They actively seek to ruin your credit rating, take your money, apply it incorrectly and ignore their customers unless you come at them with a sledgehammer.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Wells Fargo has no business being in the mortgage business! They are horrible!!! Cannot wait to get out of this loan. Sold to WF from another company. Just the worse! Incompetent people and company! Not on the upfront or even honest for that matter. Lord help us!

Original review: April 13, 2018

My experience with Wells Fargo has been an absolute nightmare. I applied for disaster relief in September 2017, right after Hurricane Harvey, and was told no problem--we had 90 days of disaster relief. I told my renter he didn't have to pay me during that time either. After the 90 days were up, WF called me up and told me I owed them the full $3500 that had been building up over the last 90 days of "relief." What a joke! So WF's "relief" basically consists of just not reporting you to the credit bureau while you are recovering from a disaster. Not only have they screwed me over now, they've put me in the difficult position of now going back and telling my renter, "never mind, I need that money from you after all."

I went through a VERY lengthy process trying to reverse this decision, paperwork upon more paperwork, resubmitting things, and they always wanted one more document, one more bank statement, one more intrusion into my finances, as if they needed to know every little detail about my financial life to give me a couple of months relief on my mortgage. Absolutely horrible. I will never work with Wells Fargo again, or encourage any of my friends too. They are crooks, taking advantage of the fact that most folks won't do anything about it and just end up coughing up the dough one way or another.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have an auto loan with Wells Fargo, so decided to apply for mortgage. I am seven days from my deadline for secured financing and they are still asking for the same information provided multiple times. I've uploaded over 80 documents and yet they continue to ask for previously submitted items. This home purchase will POSSIBLY be my 9th closing (not counting multiple re-fi's) and I have NEVER had such a miserable experience. The seller has the option to pull out 7 days from today. They will certainly do just that, as there are multiple buyers at higher price lined up behind me. If that occurs... complaining to a site like this will be the least of my actions. NEVER AGAIN with Wells Fargo.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I had foreign gifts from my mother and sister to help with the downpayment. I mentioned this to Wells even before the process started and they mentioned it would be fine. The first 3 weeks of the 30 day escrow closing period went by without a hitch, they did not ask for anything. Suddenly the last week of escrow Wells started requesting bank statements from foreign accounts. I provided them with 1 day turnaround knowing we are getting close to the close date. Then they asked for more statements and clarifications after a few days. Had to file for extension for a week and they could not make the deadline even then with their late document requests. I was afraid the seller would back out any time and I would lose my 3% deposit (~$22,000).

Eventually Wells took 2.5 weeks beyond the 30 day close period, to approve the loan. In the end Wells transferred me to a loan with a higher interest rate than what was promised originally as well as increased my down payment from 20% to 25%. I asked them to cover the seller's PITI since it was their fault for the delay (requesting documents last minute when they could have started this process the first week of escrow), but they refused to do so. I had put in my notice for the rental place and had to vacate before I could move into my place I bought. I had to pay for movers twice, once to take all my stuff from rental to storage, and then from storage to new place. I had to crash on a friend's couch for 2.5 weeks while waiting for Wells to approve my loan. I would highly not recommend a bank that is slow on due diligence and not willing to accept responsibility for their own mistakes!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Wells Fargo caused us to lose 17,500 downpayment. After being pre approved loyal Wells Fargo customers for decades, with plenty of funds in multiple accounts, they requested financial documents continually. They made 8 requests for the SAME documents and we provided them each time. They would wait till 3 PM to ask for ONE MORE document, a clear delay tactic. All their actions continued with promises of funding the loan till the last day of our loan contingency and we lost our contract. DO NOT USE Wells Fargo.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Hurricane Irma relief program was a lie. They said that payments would be "postponed for 90" day (three payment) "without consequences". No delinquencies or negative credit reports. That was a huge help considering that I needed a new roof after the hurricane and my homeowner's insurance dropped me just days after the event and denied the roof damage claim. Once the 90 days passed I went in to make my regular payment but was told that my mortgage was in default and I was offered to either pay the entire delinquency or be put into an assistance program. That is the same place they send you when you are facing foreclosure. That is also the time that you get a delinquency report on your credit. The whole time I could have paid my mortgage but they told me not to.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I requested pre-approval for a $400,000 new construction home with 20% down. All along the mortgage process I kept telling the agent that the cost of the house would go up about $10,000 due to options we were adding, but that in the end the mortgage should be 10% of the TOTAL final cost. They said no problem, as long as I get the final price to them at least 1 month prior to closing so they can adjust the paperwork. Throughout the entire process everything they asked for was provided to them well before the required date.

Wells Fargo finally sent me the disclosure document at 6:00 PM three days prior to closing, and they didn't adjust the final mortgage to 20% of the total cost - they'd stayed with the original estimate and told me I needed to bring an additional $11,000+ to the closing! Technically they met their federally mandated requirement to provide the disclosure 3 days before closing, but since it was really after 5:00 eastern time, and certainly not 72 hours prior to my closing, I believe they missed the date. Because they have this requirement the only way to correct it was to change my closing date. So I get to pay for hotel rooms for a few days or weeks while they fix their issues. I'd asked them if I could continue with the closing and if they could immediately do a refinance to get it down to the proper mortgage price. They said they'd look into that, but ultimately - over a month later - said no. Then my attorney never received the closing documents.

I started calling Wells Fargo at 5:00 PM the night before our scheduled closing and finally got someone to answer a call when I reached the Senior VP of Mortgages administrator. My attorney finally received the documents at 6:30 that night, and the next day we found out the names were wrong on the documents. We waited at the closing another hour for them to resend them 2-3 times before they got it right. Every single thing Wells Fargo did was at the last possible moment, and every single thing was done wrong. Every single thing. Without exception. I received a call back from their "Executive Resolution Specialist - Kelli **. She said she'd look into the issue and get back to me. I finally received a letter dated 2/26 - and even THAT was sent on the last possible date she had committed to send it.

She said that Wells Fargo had done nothing wrong, and that "As you chose to move forward with the loan as it was presented to you with the original loan amount, we respectfully deny your request for a no cost refinance at the original 80% amount of purchase price." Seriously - How many weeks would I have been paying for a hotel if I waited for Wells Fargo to fix this? So Wells Fargo chose to lose a customer of 30 years rather than correct a problem that they created. I am in the process of closing all my accounts with Wells Fargo. Thankfully they sold the mortgage to Fannie May, so I can leave that alone. Do yourself a favor - avoid Wells Fargo at all costs.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I was in the direct hurricane Harvey footprint. WF mortgage proactively sent me a letter offering 90-day disaster relief assistance. This letter signed by Carmen Bell, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage specifically mention that "we are providing 90 days of disaster relief for this account". The letter further mentioned that if the payments are automatically withdrawn, I should be able to cancel or suspend those payments. I was asked to contact their Disaster Relief department 800 number.

Upon contacting the said department, I was asked to go through a Loan relief assistance process. Contrary to the offer mentioned in the above letter, they sent me a denial letter and suggest that I should go through a short sale process. I have stopped payments only due to banks repeated over the phone acceptance that it is OK to stop payments until a decision is made. I am now behind with over 90 days payments. I am very disappointed with Wells Fargo as it is very clear that they are misguiding their customers where something is offered and asking to qualify and then deny. As mentioned by another WF mortgage customer in Florida, it seems they have no intention of extending relief for people who were in recent Hurricane affected areas it seems.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I kept being told I was approved for my loan, then would need to supply more information. On the final day before my close, I was told I would need to come up with 20,000 more dollars down. No explanation, then the next day I was told it was a mistake, a glitch in the system. Terrible experience with Wells Fargo all around.

Original review: March 12, 2018

We fought for years as they kept giving us an address for another property after we made our loan and paid for years. I sure was upset it took months to get it corrected after we paid off the house.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I live in Tampa Florida. Last year after hurricane Irma the government declared Florida a state of disaster. Wells Fargo offered a program that consisted of taking 90 break from paying my mortgage. I asked them over and over all the right questions, I thought. I sent in all the required paperwork. Talked to numerous reps in the disaster relief department. All to find out that my file has been closed and my 3 month payments that were suppose to go to the back of my loan NEVER happened! I now have to pay over $4000 to get my loan out of default.

I also was sent forclosure papers and was told they accidentally got generated. Wells Fargo home mortgage never followed through with ANYTHING they said. I’m contacting the local media and all social to tell how they never had any intention of helping. I wonder if the federal government would like to know how Wells Fargo did not follow their guidelines??? Guess they will be on my contact list too! NEVER EVER TRUST WELLS FARGO MORTGAGE.

Original review: March 3, 2018

We have been a customer of Wells Fargo Mortgage for many years. In 2016 my husband and I decided to refinance. We filled out an application online and a mortgage consultant got in touch with us. She said she was emailing us some documents to electronically sign to start paperwork on an offer. Two day later I'm getting loan paper to sign no one call to go over any documents. I was just hounded by two people to sign the documents. By my better judgement I decided not to go through with it. In 2017 we decided to try to refinance to drop our interest rate from 6.5 to what we were preapproved for 3.4. We decided to definitely go ahead and do the refinance. So then we get a call from Wells Fargo and they said that we have a lien of 3000.00 from 2007 so they can't give us the loan. I have been two days late three times in 11 years. So I think they want to keep me at a 6.5 interest rate so they can keep getting the most they can out of me.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

When I paid off my home I got a lien release that was apparently worded incorrectly. The release, from Wells Fargo, states the release is from "Attorney in Fact for Commercial Federal Mortgage Corporation" when the release should have been from Wells Fargo according to the title attorney. Repeated attempts to get this remedies have resulted in nothing. Now I can't sell my house or really do much of anything with it because I can't get a documentation error fixed and can't get Wells Fargo to respond. I guess now I will have to hire a lawyer and file a suit in order to be able to sell my home.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

After Hurricane Irma we were offered the 3 month relief program and told our payments would be added to the end of our loan. That sounded great since I had lost 2 days of work and been without power for over a week and lost ALL the food in my frig and freezer. Not to mention we had severe damage to our home. So with that weight off our shoulders we make our claim to insurance and received our insurance check only to have WF keep the check and put us on their supervised program, where they disperse our money in little amounts at a time. As they see fit. We have $32,000.00 in damage to our home and these people want to supervise how we spend this money.

All because we took their offer for relief due to the Hurricane. We have jumped through hoops to get every contractor paid and NO ONE wants to work for you when they find out WF is involved because they dont pay for one reason or another! These people lie every time you talk to them! My husband told them after they gave their spiel about recording the conversation that he was going to record the conversation too! They refused to continue talking to him.

What does that tell ya! Here we are 4 months after the hurricane. We have been paid by our insurance company and WF has our money and drawing interest off it and we can't get them to pay a $300.00 bill and we still have a destroyed sliding glass door and a torn down deck because they want to fight us over every dime. I will refinance ASAP. This company is absolutely the Devil! If someone says "lets use WF" slap them and RUN RUN FAST AND FAR!!! I'm 52 years old and very healthy, these people have stressed me to the point I have shingles from stress. Believe every awful story you read.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Overcharged us on interest rates from 2007 until 2016. Had a flexible interest rate and when rates lowered they continued charging at the higher rate until they sold our loan to Mr. Cooper. I wish they could have been fairer to us and wait till we almost lost the house.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

This bank sucks for home loans. We lost our home of 12 years. Broke my heart, got no help, nothing but attitude, my attorney said to forward whatever we could to them because we were behind. They ended up screwing us. I was amazed at the attitude I got from people on the phone.

Wells Fargo Mortgage response

Hi Judy,

Allow me the opportunity to address your concerns. Without sharing account numbers, please send the previously requested information in an email to HLSocial@wellsfargo.com. Be sure to mention you were referred through Consumer Affairs.

Nick

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My sister was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2 years after buying a home. They contacted WF for a reduction. WF told them they couldn't help until they were in default and then (after mountains of faxed paperwork that they lost) WF said they could stop paying the mortgage or pay $25 per month for 6 months and pile up 25,000 in debt and hopefully in 6 months things "would be better" and they could catch up. Seriously?!? In 6 months my sister could be dead but definitely not better! I will NEVER bank with Wells Fargo. Even the charity grant that they were given said they will pay mortgage or utilities for almost any company EXCEPT Wells Fargo because they won't work with the charity and accept payments from charity or anyone besides the homeowner. Disgraceful!!! I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Wells Fargo added an Escrow account to my mortgage that I have had for 11 years. I have contacted Wells Fargo 7 times trying to remove my Escrow account. Each time I call they inform me it's being sent to the executives and should be taken care of. Well 2 months later and I am still trying to remove it. Each time I call they promise to call me back the next day. I never get a callback. Well, yesterday I spoke with Wells Fargo again, and yes they promised me a callback the next day. They actually called me back this time, but I was unable to answer my phone due to I was at work. I did return their call within 45 min. Of course I receive their voice mail. This was around 2:30 pm. I fully expected Wells Fargo to return my call.

Never called me back and when I called for the second time the person had left for the day. Of course it’s leave early Friday. I have never experienced such horrible customer service. I would not recommend Wells Fargo to anyone. I am going to refinance my house, close my accounts and get the heck out of Wells Fargo. I have been a customer for more than 15 years and truly can't believe the way I have been treated and lied to.

Updated on 01/26/2018: Part 2... I have been calling Wells Fargo over the past few months trying to get my escrow account removed. I have had my mortgage with Wells Fargo for 11 years and one day I received a letter stating my payment was going up by 500 a month. My guess I have called close to 15 times and no one can help. I have been referred to the executive group the help me. I truly don't believe they exist. I call, and call and call and I all I get is the same answer. Someone will call you back. Wish I knew who this someone was. I am going to keep writing on every complaint website until this is resolved. I would not recommend Wells Fargo to my worst enemy. What a joke.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We had our first Mortgage (1/2001) with Washington Mutual and also carried a Life Insurance policy on the loan, in 11/2005 my Husband suddenly became ill and at the time was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in his brain and after his passing in 4/2006 I contacted Washington Mutual and they advised that there was no such policy, alright I requested a repayment plan for which there was an agreement? I called to make a payment. They advised that my defaulted mortgage was purchased by Washington Mutual and I needed to get in touch with them at which time I called them and was advised "they could not speak with regards to the mortgage because I didn't have a power of attorney" at which time I was perplexed and asked what do I need that for and they advised that I needed to prove myself to be his heir! Alright I'll do that and how do I accomplish that?

I needed to go to the Courthouse with my husband and prove that I was entitled to his assets, what being married for 26 years didn't mean anything!! Wells Fargo mortgage proceeded to advise myself at this time that they could no longer have any conversation with regards to the Mortgage and they were going to begin with the foreclosure process as of 10/2006!!! Our children and myself had to vacate the premises as of 11/2006, needless to say I've been homeless on and off since that time! We purchased our new house for $96,900. They sold for $180,600 and on the record it shows that the amount sold went into and out of my name three times??? Robbery...

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH WELLS FARGO! OMG they sent me two escrow refund checks last year and I refused one because I did not want my house pymt to go UP and they can't find any record of that! And so my pymt is going UP! They are IDIOTIC MORONS AT BEST! BAD REPUTATION!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

With Hurricane Irma...Wells Fargo called about help with mortgage since we lived in a FEMA declared disaster!!! I was told by their rep Patricia that Wells Fargo wanted to help and that for the months of Oct, Nov, and Dec...my payment would be deferred to the end of our contract!!! On Jan 1st we go back to paying our regular mortgage... Happy Holidays. I cried as it would help us out since insurance money was not enough to fix our roof and small things that needed to get repaired. We could fix our home!!

Guess what in December... about the 10th I get a call saying the three months missed needed to be paid. I told them what was said and they said that they said it would be due on the 1st all three months. Of course I do not have it...I live on Social Security. They gave me until Feb. to come up with $3902.64 as they have already sent papers for foreclosure and sent me paperwork to save my house!! I want away from them and have been asking everyone for a loan (my daughter and I can pay back the money). In July we want to refinance with a Credit Union... just have to get Credit Cards back down (used for repairs) and credit score up!! I am 70 years old and so upset writing this. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PEOPLE DO NOT USE WELLS FARGO. Ours was sold to them from another small broker. Never knew until it was done!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I received terrible experience doing business with this bank. First, they are extremely slow. Every single piece of info takes weeks to process on the part of the underwriter. I spent two months collecting papers for them and was approved for a loan. I found a house and put a bid, but they changed their mind and told me that I cannot use the money I was saving for 5 years for the downpayment because the source of these funds cannot be verified. I submitted statements for 3 years, but they told me that my savings go too much back in time. I was saving for 5 years. They told me that I was supposed to save the whole downpayment in one year to be countable. How is it possible? It does not make sense. I had to cancel a deal.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

We recently sold our home. The couple buying our home used Wells Fargo as their lender. We signed all the paperwork first thing in the morning. The contract said the loan would be funded by 5:00 p.m. Wells Fargo neglected to transfer the money. This normally wouldn't be a huge problem, but the following day was the first day of a three day holiday weekend. Since we had already vacated the house with the expectation that the buyers would move in we were unable to close on our loan until Monday. This left us basically homeless until three days later. We had three days additional moving expenses totaling $600. Wells Fargo admitted that they failed to transfer the money but refused to reimburse our additional costs. Be aware that Wells Fargo does not take responsibility for their mistakes. There are plenty of reputable banks out there. Choose one that truly cares about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

We attempted to pay off our mortgage balance today at a local branch today. Our first shock was being told they cannot accept payoffs at the branch offices, payment MUST be sent overnight or through wire transfer to a department in Iowa (at our added expense) AND we must give them a request for payoff to process in 4 business days. Even the branch managers were shocked to hear this information over the phone from their Iowa offices. They both tried to reason with the person on the phone (and his manager) but we ended up walking out with nothing more than apologies.

Of course, we are forced to request a new payoff in 4 business days so now we are looking at ADDITIONAL INTEREST for today, SAT, SUN and 4 days next week = another 7 days profit for Wells Fargo. What should have been a wonderful, happy experience has now become ANOTHER slap in the face from this horrible institution. I cannot express how much I dislike using this disgusting business who continues to prey on their customers. I will spend the "next 4 business days" spreading as much bad publicity as possible through social media, word of mouth and calls to the local tv stations.

Wells Fargo Mortgage Company Information