Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

3.8/5 (314 ratings)

About Toyota Financial Services

Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. Read reviews for their models:

Toyota Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

Toyota Financial Service is a such terrible, cheating company. They using hidden cost which did not tell customer but trapped customer on the unfair agreement otherwise they will do further action on the vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

I never missed a payment. At the end of my lease I was to get a refund for overpayment cause my wife pay and the auto payment as well $420. I want the money asap. They made me wait. I called weeks before the lease end. I called and was told three times some would get back to me. They never paid me. I knew it. Scammers. Never buy anything from Toyota. Never missed a payment to them. When it came time to pay me. Nothing.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I never missed a payment. At the end of my lease I was to get a refund for dent and tire insurance. $860. I never agreed to this. I want the money asap. They made me wait. I called weeks before the lease end. I called and was told twice some would get back to me. They never paid me. I knew it. Scammers. Never buy anything from Toyota. Never missed a payment to them. When it came time to pay me. Nothing.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Have an account with Toyota Financial Services (2022 Toyota) and upon calling Customer "Service" at 18008748822 REPEATEDLY OVER SEVERAL DAY, still can't get them to pick up the phones to help resolve an issue with a payment I made. Their phone system is set up to DROP YOU if you attempt to contact an operator, ask a question, need help, etc. and all you get is their awful (limited) automated response system.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

I moved between states, and Toyota Financial Services has been incredibly slow and unhelpful in transferring my vehicle's title to the new state. I first called at the beginning of August to inform of my move, but it was not until September that they put in the request to the original state to have a title produced. They do not follow up with me at all, I have to call every week to see the status of my request.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

I called TFS multiple times throughout the span of a month to try and get a specific document that I need to register my car after I had moved out of state. They never gave me a straight answer and lied to me about sending it out. Every time I called someone had a different response and no one would answer my questions with a simple answer. After this lease, I won’t be working with Toyota again.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

When I purchased my new Toyota from Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville FL in early Sep/2002, the dealer did not say which lender would provide the auto loan. Unfortunately Toyota Financial Services was assigned. I was told there will be no pre-payment penalties by the dealer. Well, it turns-out that this financial company runs a scam to still charge interest from me when I make extra payments towards the loan principal. What they do is move-out the date when the payment is due so that additional interest has to be paid by me. So, next payment was due on Oct/11/2022. When I made a $1000 payment towards the loan principal, they moved-out my auto payment date by a month to Nov/11/2022. This payment I made before any payment was due.

I've been on the phone several times to get the next autopayment processed as scheduled, but they won't actually do it. The customer service lies and says they updated the payment date, but when I look at the details on the website, they haven't updated anything. I don't know what to do or whom to reach-out to at this time to stop them from overcharging interest from me. Maybe the only thing I could do is re-finance the loan with a reputable bank. If you are buying a new Toyota from a dealership, please have your own finance in place, do not get a loan arranged by the Toyota dealership.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

Do not care about disabled customers. I have made payments on time for years. I became permanently disabled a few months ago, and I am waiting for insurance to start paying out. They said nothing they could do because my loan was near the maturity date. No extensions, nothing. What a low-life-sucking financial company. I am selling my new Toyota and changing manufacturers.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I bought a car thru McCall Toyota, and Toyota Financial handles the payments, I was late on a few payments. Instead of a $50 late fee, these morons take $790 from 2 car payments of $400… ridiculous, they are definitely thieves. Don’t ever do business with these white collar crooks. They should be locked up and thrown in jail…. because of their practices.. They took $790 and put it towards interest, and $10.92 towards principal, I made 2 payments on the car… These people are nuts…

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Unacceptable response from entire team. Trying to get a title for 4 months. Loss of unit depreciation and Michael ** promised to call back after a 2.5 hour phone call. That was the last of many hours on the phone. He recommended I sue the dealer who leased the vehicle to me, laughed at me, yawned and said I was ridiculous request waiting 4 months for a title that the dealer wants to return the unit. Again, Michael ** assure me he would run this up the Ladder that as a dealer we are looking for a complete buyout or unit depreciation and failed to live up to his promise. Did I mention Michael ** Supervisor from Toyota Financial promised he would deal with this swiftly?

Toyota Financial Services Company Information