Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

2.7/5 (997 ratings)

About Toyota Financial Services

Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. Read reviews for their models:

Toyota Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: June 16, 2022

Worst service. Overall bad experience with no transparency. It's always hard to get proper answer. Once you pay off, you need to wait for title release for a long period of time. And if you asked them they will not resent the copy of the title but the lean release so you need to go to BMV and get the title. And it all takes more than 15 days to get your mail as they are mailing important document in regular mail without tracking number. None of the representative have proper answer.

Original review: June 14, 2022

I am absolutely sick to my stomach over the way Toyota Financial Services treated me today. I had a very serious situation today over the numerous phone calls Toyota makes to my phone on a daily basis. And had been complaining about it since last year and the customer service agents assured me it would be taken care of. Instead they outright lied to me. Nothing was handled and I paid the ultimate price for it. Which is unemployment. When I called Toyota they kept passing me around to different managers and wrote things on my account that was never even discussed. And in finally the last manager I spoke to blamed me for my situation.

This company is dishonest and I highly recommend for people to run the other way. They treat you like gold until they get your signature on the paperwork then you become nothing to them. I am absolutely shocked that they had the nerve to blame me for something they caused and did to me. Customer service agents write whatever they want on your account and there is nothing you can do about it. Horrible company. Save your self the stress and go somewhere else.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 31, 2022

I just want to check with them when will the extended warranty of my car be expired, I have called them so many times since morning until now, almost 5pm, only the receptionist answered my call. And the answers gave to me were “They are busy, they will call you back.” Is it so difficult to return a call? Only worked effectively when they want me to buy their extended warranty!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

I paid this car off and the payoff amount was posted to my account on February 7th and my account showed that it was closed. Then on February 10th they took the car payment amount out of my bank account. I called customer service and the representative said the computer system hadn't "caught up yet." I asked her to refund the money to my account and she said the only way they could give me my money back was by sending out a paper check and that it won't even be processed until February 20th. This wasn't my fault, they took money out of my account after my car loan was paid and the account was CLOSED and now I have to wait several weeks to see a paper check in the mail. I won't be doing business with them again.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Called Toyota Financial Services on 2-4-2022 at 10:11 am. Rep. Dian without an ID number from the moment she pick up the call had the WORSE attitude. Was extremely RUDE. She did not want to listen nor hear to what I had to say. If a customer is calling to get information it should not matter what time or day. All employees representing Toyota Financial, Toyota or any company under Toyota should be PLEASANT, GENTLE, MILD SPEAKING MANNER. Ms. DIAN WAS NOT THAT PERSON.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I called Toyota Financial to make my scheduled payment on the 5th of every month (mind you that on the app and website I’m using to do autopay is set up for the 5th of every month but it’s pulling out every 27th). The representative said that he can’t do anything on his side because the app and websites are set up for self service, and that he has no access to viewing or changing my information. Now I’m thinking… Why does this Number exists if you can’t even help me or any caller? If they wanted me to find it out on my on they should have not supplied a contact line. Don’t waste your time calling with these people. They must be make good money by sitting on the butts and detouring loyal paying customers away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

Absolutely not helpful. Company's mistake resulted in my score dropping 80 points after I have been told it would not affect my score. When I called for explanation and them to fix it got no help and no acknowledgement of their mistakes. They were just saying same phrase on a loop. To be treated like that repeatedly in 2022 is absolutely unacceptable.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Never again. Spent too many hours to count, on hold, calling my bank, lies and more lies, 4 months of phone calls, trying to pay my loan off. Saying electronically cashed checks didn't clear when I've got tracing #, the account of theirs, everything to prove payment but the check itself which they ask for knowing that they keep the checks and my bank does not get them back. Asking for merchant reports from my bank to fax them, my bank never heard of this. Then called back to find out now my account shows it posted. Please never use Toyota Financial. You'll be sorry. The whole system is messed up. Workers there must hate their jobs, they lie all the time, only a few will actually do their jobs.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Spoke with Toyota customer service so called Supervisor, regarding a mistake. They processed to be incorrect with my payment my money & called to correct it & all they can say is, "We are terribly sorry. We cannot do anything to correct it." In other words telling me too bad..

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I had to write about my bad experience with Toyota, In August 2021 I did lease a vehicle under swap lease and until now I'm paying for a car that I can't drive because of The lack of service with paperwork!!

Toyota Financial Services Company Information