Toyota Financial Services

Compare Auto Loan Companies

Research top Auto Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

When making my last lease payment for my disposition charge of $360.50, I called in the payment to Toyota Financial, the person who was taking down my information put in an extra number on my banking account number. Superior Credit Union of Massillon, Ohio called me to inform me of the mistake. They told me to call Toyota back to make the correction which I did. Toyota then deducted two payments of $360.50 on 8/07/2017 and then another on 8/11/2017. When I called Superior Credit Union they said I would have to through Toyota.

When I called Toyota they would put me from one call to another and disconnect me, when I would call back I was on put on hold and then disconnected again. I was on hold for an hour in total and never got an answer from anyone. They have caused a total miss out of my checking account, and they took $360.50 of my money that needs to be refunded. I am very disgusted with how the situation was handled from Toyota end and Superior Credit Union of Massillon Ohio. I had made every payment on time with this account and I am very upset how the last transition and also when I leased this car the salesperson told me if I bought another Toyota I would not have to pay a disposition fee which I did and I was still charged!

Toyota Financial Services is ridiculous!!! I bought my sister in law's car and they are giving her a hard time getting her pink slip title. She's been calling this number 1-800-826-9467. They kept telling her to call back in 3-7 days to find out how much is her balance. She bought the car 1996. All this time she thought she already paid off the car and lost the pink slip. Then when I bought the car from her and tried to transfer it to my name DMV said Toyota is in the lien holder. She tried to call them and ask how much is her balance and kept telling her that they need to investigated.

It's been more than 2 and half months and we're just waiting and waiting of what we supposed to do. But everytime we call them they keep saying to call back in a week. I am trying to pay off this loan for her and find out how much she owe. Last time she said she spoke to a manager they told her she owe $400 something more. Then the next time she calls they said $326 something. We don't know if this is legit but we're getting frustrated.

Today I called them and asked how much is the balance so that I could pay it off. They said it doesn't say in the computer because the account is old. They don't know how much she still owe. It's so disappointing how they treat people after you finance a car from there. I guess because they're done business with you and they don't care. Don't finance from this people. They won't help you at all. They will let you wait forever just to get your pink slip. I told all my family never do a business with this company because they will try the best they can to rip you off if you ignore it.

Account was played off on 7.18.17. Warranty department was supposed to see that it was closed and send me the unused portion back to me directly. But, the dealer put in the wrong mileage warranty dept recused it so cleared it up with both the dealer and warranty dept, so instead of sending me all 3 checks to me, they sent it to the financial dept and now it's going to take more than a month to get my money. I:E DON'T USE TOYOTA FINANCIAL OR THEIR WARRANTY DEPT of Toyota of Hartford CT. I give them an F.

Never ever go through Toyota Financial Services! They are outrageously rude! They are trying to tell us that we are 2 months behind on our truck payment that's 800 + a late fee. Umm no. We paid it. I asked to talk to a manager and the guy refused! I am so beyond mad right now! Then the guy kept telling me that we couldn't use our debit card to pay the truck payment. Umm that's what we have been using, a debit card to pay online for the past year! Not cash. Not over the phone. Not any other way! I'm shaking mad. If that's the case of a debit card not being able to be used we would still owe like 8000$ + on our truck!!! We cannot afford a freaking 1100$ payment! Ughh! Please if you ever get a loan out just don't go through Toyota Financial. They are complete ripoffs!

I am a customer with TFS for 3 years. Forget one payment and I took responsibility and paid it next month. Then I surprised that my credit score went down because they report that payment!!! One payment out of 38 payments!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

I have booked a innova crysta in RAVINDU Motors PVT.LTD. survey no.31/1, Avalahalli Village Bidarahalli Hobli, Bangalore East Taluk on 29/6/2017 Booking ID NO:** and I have gone to Toyota Finance. Finance consultant Mrs.**. I have provided all documents for approval for loan in TOYOTA FINANCE. All verification done. Loan approved and later on ** and ** asking commission of loan to approve. He is demanding the amount of 10,000 ten thousand. When we reject the amount they cancel the loan process so please take action on them, it's affect customer. Thanking you.

I closed the lease on my 2014 Scion xD and expected a billing statement for my lease disposition fee plus charges for any damage on the vehicle that was more than regular wear and tear. When I received a billing statement 6 weeks later for just my disposition fee and tax: $350 + $30.62 tax, I mailed a check for $380.62 and thought that was the end of it. 2 months later I received another bill for the physical damage on my car. I know that it is the terms and conditions to pay for damage that is "more than normal wear and tear" but how misleading to send a separate bill months later.

The 2nd bill statement showed they received my disposition fee of $350 but didn't show that I also already paid $30.62 in taxes for it. When I called in about it the representative said I needed to hunt down the Toyota Financial Services bank routing and account number that received my payment of $380.62 and to prove to them that I paid more than $350. Hello?! You are Toyota's Financial Services, YOU hunt it down! When I told them that my bank routed it to the same routing that all of my payments have been going to the whole duration of my lease and that there has never been a problem with making or receiving payments in the past, they still insisted that I need to give them THEIR OWN routing and account number where my bank sent the payment. So incompetently useless customer service. How is it possible to send a payment of $380.62 but then TFS only receives $350 of it?

I have not been able to log into my online account for many months. I have wanted to pay off the remaining balance on my 2013 Toyota Corolla. Months ago I called their customer service and informed the Toyota Financial Services of the technical issue. Today I attempted to log in again and once again I was unable to. I had to call them again to let them know that the same issue remains unresolved. I said, "You guys are the Toyota. Please fix it." The guy who received my call had no clue what was causing the problem. He merely promised me that they would contact me in 2 to 4 business days.

I am not a kind who leaves comments on businesses and restaurants, but in this instance I have gone out of my way to leave this review simply because I am appalled by the quality of service from Toyota Financial Services. I will follow up on this post four days from now to report to the readers as to whether Toyota Financial Services will have kept up with its promise to a customer. I brought the problem to Toyota Financial Services' attention. It is about time that they resolve it.

Updated on 7/12/2017: I ended my previous review (posted on July 3) with a promise to my readers to follow up on TFS' promise to call me back within 4 days to resolve the technical issue. I called back TFS today (July 12). 9 calendar days (and 6 business days) have transpired and I never heard from TFS, and the technical issue (that I have not been able to log into my account) has remained unaddressed. I had to call TFS to remind them that the issue remains unresolved. The agent who took my call did walk through a password reset procedure and did help me resolve the issue. I don't know why the first agent on July 3 did not take the same procedure. I reminded the second call agent today that it had taken TFS months to resolve issue. She claims that TFS' record indicates that the issue became resolved in January. My e-mail records state that I did manage to reset the password but never was I able to access the account.

I retorted that I would not have called TFS continuously over the same issue at least since January if the problem had been truly resolved. Besides, 6 business days and 9 calendar days have come and gone and TFS never called me back within 4 days, contrary to what had been promised. I pointed out that shortcoming to the call agent today, and she had an audacity to respond that TFS' response was delayed by mere "few days." Out of exasperations I had to remark that the quality of service I received from TFS was "pathetic." "I can't believe that you guys call yourselves a Toyota," I stated.

I purchased a 2012 Tundra long story short. I was injured at work (Toyota Motor Manufacturing) after being employed for a little more than 10 yrs. I lost the truck because the insurance company wouldn't honored it. I am now permanently disabled and that still wasn't enough for them to honor the policy! Did I need to die for the policy to be honored!!? When I needed to depend on the vehicle to get me back and forth to Dr's appts and surgeries, I wind up losing my truck, ruining my credit and finally realizing that my employer at the time (Toyota motor manufacturer) wasn't going to help, and turn their backs on me! The insurance company wouldn't honored the policy either. Toyota motor manufacturer is not what the general public thinks! They will dispose of an employee like trash.

I reported the machinery malfunctions that day but profits took President over safety!! Now I am permanently disabled and my family has had to endure the hardships as well!!! Does anyone really want to give their money to a company who is nothing more than lip service? Again I was an employee of Toyota motor manufacturer for over 10 yrs. How will they honor your (Joe public) business? Don't find out the hard way!

I turned in a leased Toyota early when purchasing a car from a different manufacturer. First, they harassed me saying they hadn't received payments. To protect my credit, I sent them an extra payment. Then they sent me a letter and check for $1400. However, 2 weeks later I get a letter from my bank that they stopped payment on the check and was charged $12. I called TFS to get an explanation and have been getting the run around since February (it is not end of June). Talking to their customer service is a waste of time. I have no explanation of wear and tear as I turned in the car with very low mileage. To this day I cannot get a decent accounting for this. Stay away from Toyota. They do NOT care about their customers. Not sure why they would call it “customer service” as “service” was something I never got.

Recently, my Toyota Sienna 2014 was crashed behind by another vehicle. In order to get the car value pay off from my insurance company, I need to provide my car title. I paid off my car many years ago, so I called Toyota Financial services to get a car loan lien release and I couldn't' believe what Toyota customer services told me. In order to release this document, Toyota's customer has to wait at least 30 working days to get it. Please, do your calculation. I requested it on May 24 and I was told that I have to wait until July 15. It is awful, incredible, discourage... Can you imagine when you need to go to work, helping your mother to go places or just to do a life chores that dependent on transportation? How a powerful company like Toyota has a poor customer service when a faithful customer like me require something so basic like a document that I deserve. They just lost me as a client...

Saw this comment "Long waits on hold are regular. Inability to cooperate in any manner off script is totally lost." DITTO. Called to make a payment. Took a great deal of time to talk to someone who asked question after question. Attempting to register me online is not why I called. The resolution center a bigger joke when everything is geared to frustrate - they are no customer service organization and they will help only do what they are programmed to do. Can only call the automated system that wants your account # and ID # or you simply can go nowhere; get to a person the first thing they want is your account # and ID # plus more and more and more information. Get to the resolution center your account # and ID # yet again and even more.

When I called back and got through to someone 15 minutes later and asked for the resolution center I refused giving the information again and again and asked right away for resolutions. "Can't do it without your information." All the time the customer service rep is laughing. I replied my next call is to our State Department of Finance for refusing to connect me to the resolution center who surely asked again for the information once given already in that call. They did connect promptly to resolutions when I made that threat which means the so called customer service rep was a flat out liar - go figure! Every financial account I've ever had until now I can talk to a helpful representative with a few minutes. At Toyota Financial Service it is the complete opposite with every call. Take your business elsewhere as I will do!

My monthly payment on a 2011 Toyota Tundra just over $700. When my balance was around $900 I figured the remaining $200 would be my final payment amount. Just after 2nd to last payment I get a notice that my account is past due. So I make a payment for the remaining $200. Account is now closed and I am expecting my title information. After account was closed they took another $700 from my bank account and said it was because of the auto payments I had set up on their site. I was unable to access my account to turn off auto payments after making final payment so I could not have prevented this from happening.

Now they say they want me to prove to them that they took payment in the form of a merchant report from my bank and once I prove it they will mail me a reimbursement check which will take 7-10 days from the date they verify which could be 3-4 days. Major inconvenience when you take my money and hold it for 2 weeks. I made every payment on time for entire loan and this is the thanks I get in return.

When you return a lease, you are quoted outlandish prices to repair any and every dent on the car due to it meeting their mysterious criteria for "excess wear and tear". Do not be fooled by their statements that returning a lease is easy. Sure, it's easy if you don't mind being robbed blind. They blatantly refuse to explain their criteria for "excess wear and tear" so that you either fix every smallest defect on your own dollar or risk paying literally 8x as much for them to fix it after you return the lease. They deny the existence of a quantitative definition of "excess wear and tear" yet they measure and photograph every inch of your car. They are liars and cheats. It is an incredibly unethical way to do business. Not only do they rip you off this way, they are very, very rude to you as they do it.

Before you sign the lease, they hide their crooked ways with sly language and a facade of striving to "make it easy" for you, but as soon as you sign the lease, they have no shame about their sick business and you are just a piece of garbage in their way of reaching their next victim. I'm an educated, hardworking person and I do not appreciate being treated this way. Their business tactics are vile, to say the least.

I'm closing out my father's estate. He died with a Toyota financed through these clowns and owing money. To help him out I've been paying on it for the last year.

Upon his death I called Toyota and explained that I would like to pay the balance in full. Is there a problem in this country with someone paying bills for someone else? And if so, WHY don't you let them pay the bill? I've never seen people less enthusiastic about receiving money due to them. Long waits on hold are regular. Inability to cooperate in any manner off script is totally lost. They were quite interested in jacking up the costs by letting their "probate team" step in. I'm doing the probate of the will; why do I need them to charge me from their end. Toyota has lost a customer here and I hope that any readers will consider anyone but them for future service.

I paid off my 2013 vehicle last month with a cashier's check last month. Check was received and cashed through Toyota, shown on my credit report as a vehicle pay off. I called multiple times asking about my title and when it'll be shipped out. Every time I called I received a different story from them. I called again last week, agent said it was shipped out yesterday... I called two days later, they said it was shipped yesterday. I called again yesterday and they cannot confirm was shipped. I called again same day they said it was shipped yesterday. I called today, they said it was shipped yesterday. Wtf.

They always tell me it was shipped "yesterday". The agent the day that they said they cannot confirm if it was shipped out said she can override a lien lease so I can take that to DMV to get my title! I want my original title without waste of time at the DMV. This company keeps playing games which I don't have time for. I want to sell my car asap so I can use the money to buy a new vehicle. I will never buy a Toyota again, let alone have my car financed through TFS. These guys are a joke. Read all the consumer report reviews and listen to everyone and their bad experience because you too will end up in our boat. I still have not received my title and I don't know when or if I will ever see it. I am one angry customer. They are so fast to take your money but turn their backs afterwards. I just want my damn title that I paid for.

In 2015, I bought my 2006 Chrysler 300 from our local dealership. They set up my payments thru TFS because of my credit score at the time, plus they were the only ones that would finance a 9 year old car. Everything went well for the first year and then problems with TFS started to occur. In November of 2016, I lost my job and got ONE payment behind. TFS contacted me and told that I was THREE payments behind and threatened to repo my car. I explained that my November payment would be made, but it would be late. They asked me what about the other 2 payments of which I had paid and showed them proof.

Fast forward to late January 2017. They called me again and told me that I was 4 payments behind and would be repoing my car if the payments were not made. I told them the payment for January was all I owed as I had just started working and the payment would be made within a week. Fast forward to February. They picked 8 pm in the evening to repo my car. I called them the next morning and they proceeded to tell me that it was an "unnecessary repo" which cost me $1300 to get my car back from the repo lot 60 miles from where I live!! I asked them if they were going to refund me that $1300 since it was an "unnecessary repo" and they clearly stated that they were not responsible for refunding any money since it was MY car!

Fast Forward to April 2017. I made an extra payment for May along with my April payment. Received an email that stated, "Thank You, We Received Your Payment." Thought, cool, I'm a month ahead and can relax... NOPE! They send my bill for the month of... You guessed it. MAY! I called them concerning this matter and it seems that the payment was NOT in the system and the bank had declined it and sent it back due to "unauthorized use". The bank nor the Debit Card company had NOT declined it. Hmmmm, so I called my bank and they told me I needed to call the company associated with my Debit Card. It is a Prepaid Debit Card and I have no bank account at the bank, but I DO have a "bank account" with my Debit card company.

Well, my Debit Card Company informs me that TFS for whatever reason did a VALUE LOAD with my payment as in instead of taking it off as a payment, they were using it as a "Direct Deposit" to my account with TFS!!! Sooooooo, I call TFS and tell them what happened and ask them WHY would they do this. Guess what? No one has an answer and states that "We don't do business this way..." Really??? So now I have to get a Merchant Statement to prove to them that the payment was taken out of my account, or wait 3 days and get a statement from my Debit Card company to prove that I made that payment. I wish I could refinance my car thru someone else, but most places won't take an 11 year old car, so I'm stuck with TFS. DON'T EVER FINANCE YOUR CAR THROUGH TFS!!! RUDE CSRS & CROOKED COMPANY!!!

I am very very frustrated with the TFS. I bought Toyota Camry 2014 for $28700 and paid in full in 2 years and guess what? I have never received my title. I have been talking and arguing with them more than a month and never resolved this issue. I have talked to them more than 5 times and they told me they sent it 5 times... I am really really pissed off. Never waste your time and money with TFS. And I am still waiting for my title.

I was approved for credit (rewards credit) based on if I wasn't able to have a cash down payment for a loan on a car at Toyota Marina Del Rey Dealer. We agreed on the date to have down payment withdrawn from account. Fast forward to that date. Not only was money withdrawn, the Toyota credit card I was approved for was also used by the company and they sent me a bill. I was able to dispute it with the bank that is associated with the Toyota Rewards Credit and get it resolved however the manager who used the card was not reprimanded, he is still working for Toyota Marina Del Rey and I feel my contract is bogus. I went back there to have them redo it but they refused.

Toyota Financial Services has overdrawn my account twice because of their negligence and I've had to request a refund to my account. This time the representative stated it will take until the next payment is due to be corrected. The company is shady. I need a reliable vehicle but at what cost??? I make my payments on time but somehow I feel like I'm paying too much. Not right.

I paid my truck off in August 2016 and it is April 2017 and still have not received my Title! I have been going in circles with a financial customer service agent for the past 2 weeks! When I first called she said that I had to verify that the cashier's check I sent was mine even though when I sent the check they make you send a copy as well and she had the copy. She made me go and get another copy from my bank to prove it was mine. Not only did I get a copy but I also found out that T.F.S. had cashed the check so I also sent her that information as well.

She said she needed a couple of days to verify everything and she would call back. She did not call back. I called back after no response and the same agent had said that she needed me to verify that there is a stamp of Toyota on the back of the check showing that they cashed it. I was puzzled... I said how can I have a Toyota stamp on the back of a cashier check that I sent? I argued with this lady for an hour that I would not have a copy of my cashier check with a Toyota stamp unless they sent me a copy after they cashed the check and why would Toyota do a thing like that? So after being frustrated and wanting to grab this lady through the phone, I asked to speak with a supervisor. She said and I quote, "I don't feel like this is a supervisor situation so I'm not going to allow you to speak to my supervisor." I kid you not this lady said that!

So I hung up and called customer care. They documented everything I told them that happened and said that they would get a supervisor on the line and like I said I have been dealing with this for 2 weeks. Every time I would somehow be sent right back to the same agent! Today I get a call on 4/6/2017 by the same agent. She informs me that she still hasn't received a verification that the check is mine and that they also lost my funds. I quickly began to smell something very fishy. I asked the agent, "So you lost the cashier check when it clearly states on my bank statement that I sent her T.F.S. cashed the check 5 days after I sent it." She quickly changed her story so I asked her again, "May I speak with a supervisor?" I kid you not she said the same thing! She didn't feel that the situation called for that so she wasn't going to let me speak with one.

I am outraged at the disrespect and the shenanigans this lady is pulling. I'm about to go seek legal consultation because I have proof I paid the truck off and Toyota is clearly responsible for not only sending the title but making sure the owner gets it. Word of advice don't ever ever do a loan through Toyota! I absolutely love my truck but after dealing with this I will never deal with Toyota again and that sucks. I paid 21,000 dollars and you would think Toyota would make me a platinum customer. Nope they could care less.

I turned my lease in almost a year ago, made 3 payments to pay off the excessive mileage and disposition fee and now they are telling me that I still owe over $600 but no one can tell me why. On top of it, they said I have only made one payment so far and asked me to fax them copies of two checks that they cashed! I would never imagine that a company that has been in business for so long would be so disorganized!!! Every time I call the agents are very nice but no one can figure out what is going on with my account. They requested a supervisor to review it and when I called yesterday (after 3 weeks) no one had reviewed it and they asked me to fax them copies of the checks again!!! Unbelievable! I loved my Prius but I will NEVER get another Toyota. Get your ** together!

I leased a Toyota Corolla through TFS and paid my monthly payments on time. In fact I paid my lease off 5 months prior to the end of my lease and handed the car over a month early in July 2016. A few weeks later I received a letter in the mail from TFS stating I am owed a refund check for $1,500 and I will receive the check in a separate secure letter. I'm a generally patient person and thought cool, I'll just wait for it to come. I made my first call September 19th because I moved and realized the check could have gone to the wrong address. I had found out that they hadn't cut the check yet and that there's a 90 day window. I called back in early January 2017. I don't like to push these kinds of things, but it had been almost 6 months since I first received the letter and was told on the phone that there's no reason for the hold up and they would escalate the payment.

I called back at the end of January to check on the escalation on my account and nothing had happened in the previous 3 weeks. They said they would expedite the process on my account so I thanked them and hung up. After 3 more weeks I called again and they had no update. I was given the number for HQ & for complaints. Both numbers lead to the same automated message options. I have NEVER written a complaint before, but this is outrageous. It has now been 8 months since I turned my lease in and was informed of my refund check and there is still NO update and NO check.

Save yourself the trouble and time and avoid this company. Customer service is horrible and their employees are just outright rude. I refinanced my auto loan with my credit union in January and they sent the payoff on the 29th. My credit union has proof that Toyota processed the check that was sent on February 8th. However, Toyota owed me for an overpayment so I called to find out why my check was not sent on the 16th when it should've been sent just to find out on the automated system that my account was past due by $918. I was very upset and unsatisfied because I have already made two payments to the credit union. Decided to check my credit and I now have two auto loans! Spoke to an employee as to why I was not informed about them reopening my account.

They claimed they mailed me a letter which I have yet to receive. They also claimed that they left me a message on my voicemail and my voicemail was not set up which is a complete lie. They had me going back and forth with my credit union saying that the proof I had was not sufficient when in fact it was the only thing they needed. I am not sure that these employees aren't being properly trained, but regardless don't waste my time when you are the problem. After three days of going back and forth they finally took the document the credit union sent to me since day one. I called again to get an update and the representative was very rude, would cut me off, and then had the audacity to tell me to make the past due payment that was owed after Toyota admitted that they were at fault. I hung up on her and I have been calling pretty much every day and still nothing.

The representatives are no help and no one can tell me how and where my payoff check disappeared into thin air. After the check was mysteriously found it's been processing for two weeks now and every time I call they tell me "There's nothing we can do if your check is still being processed." Then they offer suggestions of me making two car payments a month so it does not go on my credit.

I honestly hate Toyota because this is the second auto loan that I have had with them that I've had an issue. Are you guys just that greedy and do not care about your customers or are your employees just incompetent? I'm very annoyed and frustrated, but all I can say is once this gets resolved and if it does, given that I'm still going back and forth with you all since my first car that I have already traded in, I will never make the same mistake again. I will continue to inform people about how you're all a bunch of thieves and deter them from doing business with you!

I wouldn't recommend Toyota Financial to anyone. They don't care at all about their customers. They don't believe in working with you to resolve the issue at all. This company is just all about money and when you call the representatives have a very nasty attitude. They don't care if you lose your job or whatever it may be. They don't listen at all you could have been. Told them something just the other day and they forget to notate it. SMH!!

I loved my 2015 Toyota Corolla, which was repossessed last month at 3:00 in the morning. I had hell trying to get my items back and finding out where the vehicle was taken to. In order to get my items I had to pay with a card over the phone which the company never answers the phone and they don't stay open but 4 hours a day. I wouldn't dare finance another vehicle through Toyota Financial at all. Don't get me wrong Toyotas are very good cars and I would definitely get another one long as it could be financed through someone else. Stay away from this company if you can by all means necessary.

I have been having a leased vehicle for almost 3 years. Starting in August 2016 I started having problems with Toyota getting my payments. I contact Western Union Bill pay to try to get some information regarding my payments. They are telling me Toyota has received the payment but Toyota is saying they have not. I have been sending in extra money to try to keep the payments current but the problem continue to happen. I am missing a lot of money that Toyota has taken out of my account. They feel they are not responsible for the missing money.

I have talked to customer service that has not helped me at all. They make it seem like I am making up the story. I have proof they have been taking out the money from my bank account. They are not trying to fix the problem. I sent in a payment recently to try to fix the back payment problem. They put me in for repossession and never told me anything. I didn't get a letter or a phone call. I have a payment I sent to them a week ago but they said they never got it. My car has been taken. I would NEVER recommend anyone to Toyota Financial because of the horrible service. I don't even want the car back.

I would recommend that people be little cautious of this company, I leased a vehicle from them and never missed a payment, I even paid my lease ahead so I could be approved for a house loan with no problem, It has been almost a year since I have turned in my lease and I just got a letter from a debt collector claiming I owe the disposition fee to Toyota, I have all the proof that I indeed did pay it. When I called Toyota to talk to them they said my account is now with the debt collector and I would have to deal with them.

I thought that this was supposed to be a company with a good reputation however after dealing with this I can say that I will never get another Toyota. I am currently in the process of trying to prove that I made this payment. I have bank statements and everything, when I called to pay the fee they even overcharged my bank account and sent me a check for the difference. I can't believe it has taken this long for them to do something either. I turned my car in May of 2016 with no problems at all, even got confirmation numbers and everything and they are still claiming I didn't pay and won't talk to me themselves about it. All I know is that if I could give 0 stars I would, I loved my Toyota but after dealing with this I won't get another.

Paid off my 2015 Toyota Highlander on 2/14/17. I called prior to paying it off to find out the process and how long to get my title. Started calling 2/20/17 daily to have my title overnighted. Each day I was informed it would happen. Called each day to get tracking number. No number and title had not been shipped. Each day has been a different story and a different date of when this would happen. When I complained about the inconsistencies of their information, the customer service agent became short with me. Friday, 2/24, I was told that if it was not overnighted today it would most definitely go out in the mail.

Called today, 2/27, to confirm my title was in the mail. I was informed it had been mailed on 2/17 and must be lost in the mail so she was notifying title and registration to send me out a lien release form so I can go apply for a new title at my local DMV??? Are you kidding me? I expressed my dissatisfaction with TFS and a different answer to the same questions each day. It was explained to me there was nothing they could do as they no longer had the title. I also requested the number for their title and registration department so I could take care of this myself. Nope. They don't take calls. Surprise.

I let that sit a minute and called again. Keep in mind, same day and same question. This time I spoke with Jonathan who told me they have the title and would overnight it to me. I will not be holding my breath. When I purchased my vehicle I was going to use my credit union but let the salesperson talk me into Toyota Financial Services. BIG MISTAKE. I am soured on the product now and will not be purchasing a Toyota again and will NEVER use this financial institution. Save yourself the headaches. Don't use this TFS.

The Toyota Financial Representative misinformed and mislead me about a deferred payment that I requested on December 2016. I was told that I was approved and now our credit score is lower than ever. It was the miscommunicated and withheld information from their part that created this dilemma, which they now want to place the blame on us. I refuse to be their victim. I was in the process of renting a house and the negative mark that they created on my credit by this situation added to the decline of my ability to obtain our new home. It destroyed that for us. The credit dispute department makes decisions that only benefits them and elude to the fact that they are messing with people’s lives.

Now they added that there was also an issue in my account in 2015. I totally disagree. The issue is being evaded. My satisfaction rate with Toyota went from very pleased to totally disappointment. I encourage others to constantly review their accounts and if able too, finance elsewhere before they too are misled. I am so ready to give back this vehicle since Toyota has already ruined what little salvaging I had done with my credit.

In November I paid off my lease early. In January I received a letter stating that I owed 2500 of fees and they had no record of the check that I sent in November. In a few days they had sent this to a collection agency which caused severe damage to my credit report. Learn from my mistake and DO NOT consider a lease with Toyota Financial.

I'm being repeatedly told I have a bill due. I call, someone say it will be corrected and then I get another bill. 1/7/17: I went into Baxter Toyota to speak with Bob ** about my Prius Lease that was going to be up soon. Neither he nor his manager, Joe **, could work with me on my price range. I said thank you and went to Gregg Young Chevrolet to see what options they had for me. 1/9/17: I purchased a new car from Gregg Young Chevrolet and they bought out my Toyota lease. 1/23/17: I received a letter in the mail dated 1/18/17 from Joe ** at Baxter Toyota stating there's still a remaining balance of $219.87 for my Prius lease.

1/24/17: I send the letter to Gregg Young questioning whether they paid off my lease. My car salesperson, Dave, says, "I talked to one of our accounting people and he gave me copies of your "Payoff" amount and the check that was actually written to Toyota for the payoff and they are the same $15,518.22. Sounds like it is a way to get you into the store to buy something from Toyota. I tried calling Baxter Toyota and they were in a meeting. I talked to Toyota Financial Services (TFS), they received final payment but couldn't apply it because of 2 pieces of information that they said they didn't receive. Signed payoff form. Signed odometer statement. Talked to our Finance Director and they will get both of those faxed over today. Payoff was received and it will be back-dated per Jess at TFS. "You should be good to go and don't owe any $. Let me know if you hear something in the future from them."

1/31/17: I check my TFS account to see if the situation has been resolved, it has not. First I called TFS, don't recall the person's name, he said I had to call my Toyota Dealership. Called and talked to Katie in Finance. I lost my cool when she said I needed to call TFS. Then she said Gregg Young hasn't paid anything. I rattled off numbers and dates to her about the final payment. Then she started looking stuff up on her computer. She had me call another number that went right back to the TFS automated system. I speak to Sam, he says Gregg Young didn't send over odometer documentation. I said they faxed it on the 24th. He puts me on hold for a few minutes. He comes back on the line and says they got it on 1/26/31 but it hasn't been processed. Sam says everything should be fixed by the end of the week. Katie calls me a few hours later to see if the issue has been resolved. As far as I know it has been.

2/3/17 Receive an email from TFS about owing a final payment of $219.87 for my Prius lease. 2/5/17 Check my TFS account 1 more time before writing to the BBB. It still states I owe money. I don't I owe this money, but if I don't pay it it's going to hurt my credit. I want this fixed. TFS is not affiliated with BBB and since the first bill I received was from Baxter Toyota my complaint is with them.

2/7/17 Baxter Toyota's reply, "When consumers trade vehicles, it is the responsibility of the new dealership to ensure everything goes smoothly, to include any payoffs, etc. I do not have enough information to have an informed opinion on whether or not Gregg Young has done everything right. They typically do. They are a reputable dealer in Omaha. That being said, we reached out to Toyota Financial Services and found the following: Toyota Financial received a payoff from Gregg Young on 2-3-2017. Based on the payoff Ms. ** may be due for a refund that she should receive in 3-4 weeks. Once again, this situation is out of our control and is between Ms **, Toyota Financial Services, and Gregg Young." I repeat that the first statement I received was from Baxter Toyota with the General Manager's name on it.

2/8/17 I check my TFS account again this morning. The home page says I haven't paid the last January payment when before it was a February payment they were after. The last payment I made was on 1/6/17, I even have a confirmation number. That payment was due by 1/21/17. I paid it well before the due date. So now my TFS account says I have a past due balance affecting my credit.

Toyota Financial Services Company Profile