Toyota Financial Services

Compare Auto Loans

Research top Auto Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I'm being repeatedly told I have a bill due. I call, someone say it will be corrected and then I get another bill. 1/7/17: I went into Baxter Toyota to speak with Bob ** about my Prius Lease that was going to be up soon. Neither he nor his manager, Joe **, could work with me on my price range. I said thank you and went to Gregg Young Chevrolet to see what options they had for me. 1/9/17: I purchased a new car from Gregg Young Chevrolet and they bought out my Toyota lease. 1/23/17: I received a letter in the mail dated 1/18/17 from Joe ** at Baxter Toyota stating there's still a remaining balance of $219.87 for my Prius lease.

1/24/17: I send the letter to Gregg Young questioning whether they paid off my lease. My car salesperson, Dave, says, "I talked to one of our accounting people and he gave me copies of your "Payoff" amount and the check that was actually written to Toyota for the payoff and they are the same $15,518.22. Sounds like it is a way to get you into the store to buy something from Toyota. I tried calling Baxter Toyota and they were in a meeting. I talked to Toyota Financial Services (TFS), they received final payment but couldn't apply it because of 2 pieces of information that they said they didn't receive. Signed payoff form. Signed odometer statement. Talked to our Finance Director and they will get both of those faxed over today. Payoff was received and it will be back-dated per Jess at TFS. "You should be good to go and don't owe any $. Let me know if you hear something in the future from them."

1/31/17: I check my TFS account to see if the situation has been resolved, it has not. First I called TFS, don't recall the person's name, he said I had to call my Toyota Dealership. Called and talked to Katie in Finance. I lost my cool when she said I needed to call TFS. Then she said Gregg Young hasn't paid anything. I rattled off numbers and dates to her about the final payment. Then she started looking stuff up on her computer. She had me call another number that went right back to the TFS automated system. I speak to Sam, he says Gregg Young didn't send over odometer documentation. I said they faxed it on the 24th. He puts me on hold for a few minutes. He comes back on the line and says they got it on 1/26/31 but it hasn't been processed. Sam says everything should be fixed by the end of the week. Katie calls me a few hours later to see if the issue has been resolved. As far as I know it has been.

2/3/17 Receive an email from TFS about owing a final payment of $219.87 for my Prius lease. 2/5/17 Check my TFS account 1 more time before writing to the BBB. It still states I owe money. I don't I owe this money, but if I don't pay it it's going to hurt my credit. I want this fixed. TFS is not affiliated with BBB and since the first bill I received was from Baxter Toyota my complaint is with them.

2/7/17 Baxter Toyota's reply, "When consumers trade vehicles, it is the responsibility of the new dealership to ensure everything goes smoothly, to include any payoffs, etc. I do not have enough information to have an informed opinion on whether or not Gregg Young has done everything right. They typically do. They are a reputable dealer in Omaha. That being said, we reached out to Toyota Financial Services and found the following: Toyota Financial received a payoff from Gregg Young on 2-3-2017. Based on the payoff Ms. ** may be due for a refund that she should receive in 3-4 weeks. Once again, this situation is out of our control and is between Ms **, Toyota Financial Services, and Gregg Young." I repeat that the first statement I received was from Baxter Toyota with the General Manager's name on it.

2/8/17 I check my TFS account again this morning. The home page says I haven't paid the last January payment when before it was a February payment they were after. The last payment I made was on 1/6/17, I even have a confirmation number. That payment was due by 1/21/17. I paid it well before the due date. So now my TFS account says I have a past due balance affecting my credit.

I urge you NOT to finance a vehicle through Toyota Financial Services. My experience has been one of a shell game. I feel as though I was the victim of fraud or a scam. I financed a loan for a Toyota truck through a local dealership. I recently sold the truck and paid off the $22,000.00 loan balance. Toyota confirmed that they received payment on 2/1. Since then, I have spoken with 6 agents and three "resolution specialists" to try to get Toyota to release my truck title to me. In EACH INSTANCE, I was assured that the title would be shipped and that the customer service rep would call me with a FedEx tracking number. Mind you, I had to open a FedEx account to receive those assurances.

I started working on this a week ago. As I write this, the evening on Feb 7th, I still don't have my title and it hasn't been shipped. I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Vermont Attorney General. Vermont loves to pursue consumer fraud offenders. I will never buy another Toyota product as a result of this experience.

Horrible customer service. I can't describe to you how bad it is. Never ever uses company when I bought my lease. It was one time lease payments of $6,300. In the end I had to paying 7300 all the hidden fees taxes and disposition fee even though I bought a car from Toyota. My new car end up paying me $10,000. Will have this one forever.

I was told I missed a payment for a month last year. Went back through records and I show payment. This place is right up there with DirecTV and they're already taking a beating throughout the country for their billing practices. TFS is tricky this way too. Go to your local bank or credit union and save yourself a lot of heartache.

These two companies (Stevenson Toyota and Southeast Toyota Finance) are horrible. They are liars. They also take great pride in being exemplary scammers. They are exceptionally skilled in being able to make people pay more money for their vehicle than they'd agreed to. Customer service sucks. Maybe they think enough people need cars that they don't need to provide good honest service. Don't go there!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Shout out to everyone out there. Don't finance through Toyota Financial. Their payments process takes forever because they use a third party to do the payments. None of the representatives know what they doing. One person tells you one thing and next time you call the other one tell you different. You'll better off finances through a bank.

Our son's 2016 Toyota Tacoma sr5 was totaled in Nov 2016. Call was made to Toyota Financial Services on Dec 1, 2016 and our son was told that the insurance and gap insurance would cover all from date of accident. However the other drivers insurance failed to pay off until end of December and Gap coverage was dated 1/5/2017. Now Toyota Financial Services are stating that there is a balance of 345.57 for the December 2016 payment or they would send to collections and that would affect our credit rating... I paid and will take the issue to the Better Business Bureau and the National Safety Protection Agency as the Tacoma's truck frame buckled in a low impact rear end collision that caused very little damage to front end of the striking vehicle. Please reconsider any leasing or buying options with this company.

My car was spotless when I turn it in, and the dealer said that because I am getting same car again, make and model, will NOT have to pay anything at all. No excessive miles or wear and tear, my surprise later. After a month I received a bill for the amount of $362.45. I can't get no one on the phone to dispute this charges. I was never even hear of wear and tear when I deal with the same company buying same type of car. Like I said my car was spotless, no damages, new tires, no dents, etc, and I had it detailed before I turn it in. Who in the world I can complain. I do want to dispute this charges. HELP! HELP! HELP!

My mother had financial problems and she had to returned her Toyota car. She went to the dealer and she returned the car. She was told then nothing else was needed to do and her credit score it will be affected. At the due date of the returned car $497 was drafted from her bank account. Toyota Financial was called to let them know that the car was returned 3 weeks ago and a refund was needed, why she should pay for a car that she doesn't possess anymore? She was told that the money could not be refunded because they were not aware that the car was returned. The following month she started receiving several calls from Toyota Financial stating her payment was past due. She explained again that she doesn't possess the car anymore for 2 month already and she was informed again that they didn't received the car back yet and she was still responsible for the car payment until they get the car back.

She went back to Toyota dealer to find out what happened with the car and she was told that her car is still with them because Toyota Financial didn't repossessed the car yet. She explained the situation to the seller and she was told if she didn't want to go to collection she should make those payment even if she doesn't have the car anymore. Already passed 3 month and my elderly mother is still receiving threatening phone calls from Toyota Financial almost every day to make payments. The car is still at the dealer and after thousands of phone calls to Toyota Financial and Toyota dealer "No one" could help her to resolve the problem. We don't know what to do anymore.

I have had a car since I was 21 yrs old. I am 36, so you can see I have been a car owner for over 10 yrs. I have never worked with a financial company that operates on being rude and unreasonable. I fell ill in June of 2016 which put me behind on payments as I also need to pay rent, insurance, and take care of my son who is still in pampers. I called customer service to inform them that this month in June I would be short but to no avail. I did not receive assistance from the rep. I have been paying my car note but I am backed up and pushing things out until I can get back on track with my taxes.

Recently I have been contact by Toyota and they are really nasty, rude, and the manner in which they feel they can speak to customers is ridiculous. They lack the customer service skills to actually assist or work with customers at times. I feel they live off of threatening a person that they will repossess their car. The reps will say "we are working with you but what happened that you fell behind." If they record all the conversations and they type up their contacts I do not and repeat do not understand the miscommunication of why they are not aware of why a person falls behind. They really need to get it together. Most financial agencies assist you right away because they understand things can occur in life.

I was relieved to see others have experienced what I have. After my vehicle was released from a chapter 13 bankruptcy, I was informed by lawyer to make payment arrangements with them. The first time I called them my vehicle was discharged yet, back in Nov. 2016 I did talk to them and they were nice and told me I could make arrangements and to check back in a couple weeks. Well a couple weeks later in Dec I get the cure to default letter with a due date of payment the week before as if the letter got lost in the mail or something! Weird! I sent them a payment and sent a letter I will be paying more. I hear nothing from them.

I then call them this month in Jan. all to learn that it has been sent for recovery to be repossessed. News to me! And that my payment had been sent back! Have not seen yet! I have also called them at least 4 times, and 2 of the calls they were nasty about the repossession, which I was willing to payment arrangements, however they will not! I was told by my lawyer if I contact them I should be able to make arrangements. Not the case with Toyota! A matter of fact I feel like they immediately sent me to repo right from the beginning of being discharged! I feel like they didn't give me a chance, and I even sent them payments!

I am also a single mom of 2, and just what am I suppose to do if they repossess and try to transport my kids and get to work! They are going thru loopholes I feel and getting away with illegally repossessing vehicles by avoiding to agree with payments and probably training their customer service in-house on how to do this. I have worked in customer service and I know the rap and Toyota are being rats! I will never do business with them again ever!

I wish I could give 0 stars! I would never buy a Toyota simply because I DO NOT want to deal with these people ever again - very disorganized, disrespectful and dishonest. Associates and supervisors are trained to throw lies at you. They are making this buy-off process the most horrible experience of my life. Be aware - THEY ARE HORRIBLE!

In spring and summer of 2015 The Houston Gulf Coast had flooding over a period of 3 months. Toyota contacted me and MY Daughter about helping each of us with 2 month extensions so we could clear our homes, property of water and also get to work after flooding went down. We were told by Toyota we could take 2 month Extension at which point we were sent agreements By Toyota to fill out then return. Surfside on the beach where our mail came and our home was almost impossible to get to for over a period of about 3 weeks. I called Toyota. They sent the forms again but to my alternate address in Tomball TX. I filled out form and returned it to the company.

I waited till my next payment needed to be processed, I was told by the lady a Toyota they were glad I called that she needed my vehicle returned to Toyota as I was 2 months past due plus month due in 3 days. I was being repossessed because my form didn't get back in time (that would be the correct form I was finally sent 2 weeks after they said they sent me wrong form to start with). She did not care if it was Toyota's fault. I offered to pay those month but I would have to wait a week to make sure my direct deposits got transferred to my new bank account. She said no that I was being repossessed. Then hung up. Several weeks later a man came by. Told me to give him my truck. I told him "Without a court order no." He left and 1 week later I received a letter informing me that my extended warranty package $1800. Was applied to my account (at the back end).

Now Toyota wants 4 Months. My Daughter was financed with Toyota also. HER 2 other extensions were bt. She was in college so I used my account, made a payment on her account and Toyota without telling her removed payment and applied that to my Toyota account??? I called, ask for a address to their legal DEPT and lady hung up. My attorney had me put vehicle in bonded storage and said wait for someone to serve papers. That has been over 16 months ago. Toyota has sent nothing or had anyone look for me or call. Additionally my credit score went from 715 to 535. Now some guy is calling my kid's and ex-wife pretending to be a policeman looking for me but my number is same, address same and I've been home early all the time since this started. I am considered 100% DISABLED BY THE MARINE CORPS. My Attorney has even called with no response.

I purchase a car with gap insurance was finance by Toyota. I recently refinance. I cancel my gap insurance. In August was told In several weeks I will receive my refund. I had taken time off to go to local Toyota office in West Palm Beach after calls were not return on numerous occasion. It's now month of December. I decided to visit the office again only to be told that check was mail which I never received and a stop payment will be made on check and I have to wait a few more weeks to receive another check. I am totally disappointed. I would never buy another vehicle all because customer service the day you are there to make a purchase everyone is nice. After the purchase is difficult to contact anyone.

I paid my truck off on November 8, 2016 and gave them some days to process the payment, expecting my title to be sent to me. I called them a couple of weeks later to be told that my title was sent to the state's DMV in which I was living when I paid the truck off. I didn't understand that so since I had recently moved from TN (where I bought my truck) to FL, I went to FL DMV who confirmed they didn't have my title. I then called TN DMV who confirmed they didn't have my title. I called back to be put on hold forever.

Their customer service is HORRIBLE, I have been on hold as long as 40 minutes to speak to a customer representative. When I called back, I was told it would take 30 days to process the title. I corrected them and told them that was incorrect because I had been previously informed it had already been processed. A few days later, I called back and was told that that the lien was closed out on the 12th. Since the 12th was a Saturday, I was told the title was mailed out on the 14th and I should received it shortly.

By the 28th of November, with no title, I called back and waited on the phone again for 30 minutes. This time I requested to speak to a supervisor. I was then told it was mailed out but that the apartment number was not on it. I told them that was their error because my address was correct in Toyota's system. They confirmed that it had not come back to Toyota but I didn't have it either. I was then told they could only print one title but they would send the paperwork needed for me to be able to get my FL tag.

As of today, December 5th, I have nothing. I called back today and was on hold at least 40 minutes to talk to a different supervisor, Candace, who was not helpful and somewhat defensive. Nevertheless, I was told more of the same lies today and they stated that the second piece of paperwork was mailed out last week and that I needed to contact the post office. Really??? I am so over it because it shouldn't be this hard to get MY title. They didn't take four weeks to process my payoff payment and I want my title. Any suggestions on what I need to do because my current tag is expired now dealing with all of this. Regardless of good rates or not, I will never finance anything from them again!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!! And from previous complaints, unfortunately this is normal behavior - such a travesty!!

I recently moved to another state, and have been trying to get my title and registration set up in my new state for about two months. This has been impossible to do because TFS continuously claims that they are not receiving the requests for title transfer from both myself and the MVA. I even faxed the request ten times from work one day, all faxes confirmed that they went through. Emailed customer support, still nothing. Now my tags are set to expire from my old state and I still do not have my title and registration set up in my new state. This is absolutely the most horrible customer service I have ever received and the people on the phone just read off of their script and do nothing to help resolve the problem. I even emailed the dealership where I bought the car and asked if there was anything they could do to help me or if I should just contact a lawyer (no response, of course!). I will NEVER buy a Toyota ever again.

I had turned in my 36 month Corolla lease to Mazda in September 2016. Mazda had agreed to payoff my remaining lease payments since I still had until February 2017 with the corolla. They advised me I might be assessed a disposition fee which I was ok with paying since I termed my lease early to switch to mazda. About 3 weeks later, I get a phone call from an unknown number asking me to pay $272 that was remaining on my TFS account. I said I didn't know who she was and I never received a statement, but if she would like to send one, I would pay it. She seemed annoyed by this, but why would I pay a random person without knowing what I am paying for? It took about 2 weeks from Toyota to receive this statement, but I reviewed it and thought it was my disposition fee so I called and paid it. The rep I spoke with said my account was clear and I was all set.

Well, about another 3 weeks later I get ANOTHER statement from Toyota this time asking for $378! I called them to question what this payment was for? The rep told me it was for the disposition fee. I said I just paid $272 a few weeks ago and I was told my account was clear? The rep said "oh yes, I see that payment, it looks like you overpaid and are due a refund" but she was going to check with her team lead and call me back with an accurate answer. She said if I didn't hear from her to call back within a few days for status. Since I never heard from her, I called them back and asked what the outcome was. The rep I talked to said it was reviewed and I was NOT due a refund.

I then asked why I was paying $272 anyways, they told me that Mazda only paid 4 out of 5 lease payments. I said but I was there when they called to get the payoff amount and why would they only pay you 4/5 payments? I was then told I could call Mazda and work it out with them for a refund and that Toyota wouldn't be doing anything and where do I think I'm getting a refund? Umm because that is what your rep told me?

I called Mazda and spoke with the finance manager who worked on my payoff, and he said that was the amount given to him on the automated system. I called Toyota back and they said there was nothing due back to me, so there was nothing left to dispute. I asked to speak with a manager after getting huffs and puffs from the customer service staff and it took 2 days for them to call me back only for the manager to be BEYOND rude. I asked that I have statements sent to me showing all payments I've made toward my lease and then the payment from Mazda.

After 2 weeks and still not getting those statements, I called back asking that I get an extension on my disposition payment since I was waiting on statements to review before I paid them anything more. About a week later I am now just getting these statements. After looking, it shows I've made 33 payments. Mazda has paid 4... something just doesn't seem right. So when I called again today to question this the rep kept talking over me, telling me I'm not getting money back, And I don't have a reason to be mad, which was just infuriating me even more. After I told her I needed to break the payment up into a few payments she said I could only have until December 6th for a payment plan and that I couldn't pay with a credit card.

I will be calling again and bring this to corporate's attention if need be because the way I have been treated my Toyota Financial reps have been so disrespectful, making me look like I'm the idiot, and that I have no reason to be questioning where MY money is going. I will never buy a Toyota again in my lifetime or recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

It is very bad experience to deal with Toyota Finance Services. We visited the Yorkdale dealer 2 weeks ago before lease expire, they perform the pre-inspection and there is nothing required to be repaired, however they asked 2000 dollar for dents which are smaller than repair size. After almost 2 months, they performed another inspection by third party and sent us a bill with more than 1500. We told them we have the pre-assessment and the inspection result cannot be accepted after 2 months since we returned the car. Now we have to go through small claim court to resolve it.

I have financed all my Toyota through Toyota Financial Service and with my last car I paid 0.9% financing! They are a terrific company to work with and offer financing that is so much lower than other companies! I like to make payments one month in advance and they have been great about letting me do this by sending my bill to me one month in advance! Thank you Toyota Financial Services!

I was a happy Toyota customer until I turned in two leased vehicles recently. My husband and I each leased a Toyota from a large, high volume Massachusetts dealership three years ago. Thanks to the dealerships size and swarms of customers trying to lease/purchase vehicles, we had to quickly sign contract papers after verbally agreeing upon the monthly lease payments and the fact that we did not agree to pay any additional fees. Needless to say we were not given the time or explanation of all the details of our contract.

Fast forward three years after making all payments on time and taking care of the vehicles, when we turned in our clean cars that each were significantly under in mileage, we did due diligence and called Toyota Financial Services (TFS) to make sure we were all set with everything. They told me that we were all set and didn't owe anything. They then mentioned after reviewing my contract again that I would owe a $350 fee plus taxes on each vehicle. I asked why and they said it would be a disposition fee that the dealership was charging.

I called the dealership and they said it wasn't a fee they were charging but rather one TFS was charging. I feel exhausted just trying to explain this next part, but over the last few weeks we were on the phone repeating our confusion and frustration to various departments at TFS for several HOURS over several days. TFS told us they get SEVERAL calls from customers with the same confusion and complaint but still insist there's nothing we can do and we must pay the $750. No one expressed any concern... why would they? They're a large organization and we're just an unknown middle class family.

If we are so unimportant to TFS as a prior (and no longer potential customer I must add) then why on earth is my $750 of hard-earned income at a non-profit so important to them? The deceitfully added fee is supposedly to offset the cost of "all" TFS does for us when we turn in THEIR vehicles. Yeah, let me rush that thank you card. A more ethical practice would have been to either require dealerships to have customers initial next to the fee in the contract or don't charge the fee at the end and ask for it up front. Might help them to not look like the unethical, one-star rated organization they are.

Now that we have to send $750 to help Toyota keep up its revenues and lower our savings, I can guarantee I will never purchase or lease another Toyota in my life. I've already encouraged other members of my large family who have or were planning on getting Toyotas to purchase other vehicles. So sad when companies have no regard for the human factor of doing business.

2015 Toyota Camry LE totaled in wreck (not at fault). 3rd party insurance sent out the check out on Oct 8th on a Saturday. Didn't get mailed until Tuesday the 11th because Monday was a holiday. So it's been 14 days sense. I've been calling and calling playing tag with all the representatives that I speak to about the situation I'm in. They are rude and they DO NOT WANT TO HELP IN ANY WAY. If this ruins my credit I will get a lawyer and will sue because they are wasting my time and ruined my credit by taking their time. I hope other individuals read all these reviews about Toyota Financial service and do not ever ever get a loan by them. They are the worst ever. A reminder, the wreck was Sep 11th over a month ago. Claim filed the day after. This should have been settled by now. If this goes on I'm getting a lawyer.

TFS placed a negative credit mark on my report. Just one, out of years of solid payments. They would not remove even after writing their CEO. Note, although the payment was technically late, after the error was found I made the payment immediately on the due date, however they did not post the payment until after the due date and then smacked me with not only a late charge, but a negative rating on my credit report. I have written to the CEO and he wrote back saying they were not changing the mark. This after owning only Toyota's and perfect payments... Going back to the 1990's!! Toyota obviously does not care about their customers after the car deal is done, thus I have decided to leave them and move to another car manufacturer.

Two weeks ago with TFS buyout check 9/30, from our credit union's stated buyout amount check was sent with agreement. Our CU sent us the FAX receipt to number TFS instructed. TFS denies receiving the FAXed Mileage report, Authorization, Title instruction form. They point to the dealer, dealer points to TFS. Does this belong with US law enforcement, Iowa law enforcement, BBB or do I have to find a lawyer? Past month has been a pattern of misinformation from Toyota of Oxnard and TFS. Appears they feel we should lease another Toyota or finance buyout thru Toyota. What to do? Beside never deal with Toyota ever again? **. FAX resent Date/Time: 10/18/2016 3:24:33 PM.

I am writing this letter of complaint against Toyota Financial Services (TFS) because of all of the back and forth I have had with closing my account. In April 2016, I traded in a 2014 Toyota Venza that was financed through TFS for a 2016 Toyota Camry, that is currently financed through Southeast Toyota. In August, when meeting with a mortgage counselor, I discovered that the 2014 Venza was still appearing on my credit. I immediately called TFS and found out they were not aware of the fact that I traded the car into a local dealership because they have not received the 2014 Toyota Venza back in-house. With that said, I called Southeast Toyota who apologized for not notifying TFS that the vehicle was returned.

After I straightened out that debacle, I called TFS about the third week of August to confirm that the account was closed since they had received confirmation that the vehicle was returned in April. TFS then proceeded to tell me that I still owed a payment of about $444. I could not understand how I still owed money on the vehicle when I had already worked out a deal with Southeast Toyota when I purchased the 2016 Camry. So after asking a few questions to get to the root cause of the error, that’s when TFS stated that the representative with whom I spoke to in April, provided me with the wrong amount and that amount was given to Southeast Toyota when I purchased the 2016 Camry.

I was very upset that the representative had given me the wrong amount, but TFS did nothing to correct the error other than to say that they would use my experience as a “coaching opportunity” for the representative. The call was then escalated to a supervisor with the Mature Leasing services, but the best the manager could offer me was an extension on the due date. He advised that he would extend the due date to October 5, 2016. My husband and I scrambled to pay both my current 2016 Camry’s payment and the 2014 payment in early October.

As soon as we mailed the payment to TFS, I called again to ensure that the payment was received and that the account was closed. However, imagine my surprise on today, October 17th, six months after I traded the vehicle in, when the representative told me that I owe an additional $738 for the miles, which includes the sales tax. I could not believe that once again TFS was telling me that I owe them more money. I tried explaining to the representative that I should have been notified months ago and said that even after I spoke to a supervisor in August, someone should have told me about the miles. Instead, I was only notified after calling today.

My mother passed in July of this year. I have contacted Toyota Financial Services too many times to count. I was trying to get the pay off of my mother's vehicle. I was told that they needed the will which I do understand. Probate gave me a reference number and told me that when I call in to give the reference number. I attempted 5 or 6 times to use the automated which was a joke. Then it sent me to customer service. I told them every time that I have a reference number and I need to speak to probate. They gave me the runaround every time. They would put me on hold with that God awful music (and I use the word loosely). They want an account, a social security number or a vin number. Mind you, I have a REFERENCE number to get to Probate so I thought. I have had to argue with them every time I have called. This is the most sorriest excuse of a company I have ever tried to work with. I don't have time to argue with them for hours.

I finally got the payoff and wanted to give them a check over the phone. I was told that I would have to make several calls to pay it off because they can only accept 3,000.00 at a time. Ok, here I am trying to pay this vehicle OFF!!! And they tell me I'll have to make several calls??? I have been a vice president for a company for many. I know how a company should work. Evidently, the people who are up in management don't know how things should run. I nor anyone in my family will ever buy a Toyota again. I would not put my enemies through what these people have put me through.

I don't even know where to start. But my car get repossessed, even though I had an agreement and payment set up plan. I was only backed up but continuously paid my car. Not to mention, I remained in contact the whole time, updating them about my financial status. But regardless, when you try to get back your car, they talk to you as to a prisoner and loser. No respect whatsoever, nasty and snide comment, rude tone in the voice, they lack giving you the correct information, hence you will be charged for all kinds of holding and storage fees, because nothing is getting processed the way it should be done. The most abusive company and staff. I have never seen anything like this, and I am 41 years old and have "been around the block" as they say. I wish I would have known how this company is. I would never get a car finance by them. This is illegal practice, and retaliation.

I am a mom who leased a new 2013 Toyota. One month after leasing my daughter was diagnosed with cancer and my husband left us. Our finances went haywire... I lost my business and had to drive our vehicle across the country to get my daughter to the required hospital for a bone transplant. My experiences have been horrendous in our personal life, but Toyota Financial has been really good to us. Even though I was late on two payments due to my daughter's health issues - I just forgot, they never were mean or even discourteous.

When I went to turn in my lease and my credit was so bad that I could not buy anything Toyota kindly extended my lease. Six months later they offered to extend my lease to help us out... which is now. Even though I probably won't have things fixed enough to buy another Toyota when my lease has ended I am very VERY grateful for their kindness to me and my girls. We have had a really hard time, and I appreciate all that they have done for us.

This is my 4th attempt trying to resolve something that one of your employee name Joseph from Toyota Finance was extremely rude and bossy, irrespectable to me on the phone. I have report this issue to his direct supervisor. Mr. Mark even send a letter to the Financial Director of Toyota Finance in Markham Ontario Office. I would like to add I even report it to your customer service center but still I have not digest the way I have been treated by your employee.

First of all, let me describe my history to you, I have bought my first car ever in Quebec which is a Toyota Corolla LE- Automatic Transmission. The car is superfine and I had the car in my possession and already run a mileage of 2000K. I received a phone call from Joseph from Financial Services. First of all, no number appeared on my mobile screen. Secondly, this guy starts to introduce himself and soon starts to raise his voice tone and start holding me responsible that it was my responsibility to call back to report that the weekly payment is still to be due.

He was very aggressive and bossy, I must admit that I had to interfere and let him know that he has no right to talk to I'm like that because it is not my fault and therefore I am the customer who is paying for the car. No empathy nor apology from his side as if he took me for granted. He even threatened me that this will affect my credit history if I don't pay your company the soonest possible. Many things on, I even complained to Mark, his supervisor, and send a letter to the Financial Director, which I think he might been busy not even to respond to my letter. Because nobody cares for customer feedbacks and values.

Well, I would like to inform you that your cars are super well but just the way that mere employee behaved I am no longer turning back to Toyota and even telling friends my worst experience I have had with your employee. I wish to say that I refused Honda Civic 2016 (St. Constant - which you may cross check to see that I am lying) and came to you but this the way how I was treated. This is absolutely unacceptable from your company. I really wished that my concern is being taken care of and somebody get back to me and also hoping to have something done as good will gesture. Thanks.

I purchased a Toyota Camry from a private party, on which Toyota Finance had a lien. My lien holder send the check to Toyota Finance, and it took them 1 1/2 month to process the check and we are still waiting for their mercy to release the lien on the car. They sent a letter stating that lien is released. But when we go the DMV to get the title, DMV says NO, the lien is not released yet. And yes they did get the payment and yes the check has been cashed. Unprofessional and unethical services! Will never deal with Toyota Finance in my life. Amount of time and efforts wasted: 1.5 Month with still uncertainty about the lien. Multiple trips to DMV and lien holder to get the temporary tag. Several phone calls and emails including the one with Toyota Finance.

I leased a Camry and paid it off August 5th. I had called to notify them the automatic pay withdrawal ended in July. They took out an August payment. I called immediately and was told a check would be cut and mailed. Six weeks later I still do not have the refund and have talked to 4 different people all giving me the runaround. I have always loved my Toyota cars, but will never use their financing. I see from other reviews this seems to be a common method of poor service.

Toyota Financial Services Company Profile