Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched
Toyota Financial Services
3.30/5

Toyota Financial Services

Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched

Toyota Financial Services Reviews

Original review: July 26, 2019

I don't know where I would be without this company. They have helped me with my payment throughout my medical problems and unable to work. No other company has ever cared as much as Toyota Financial Services. You are never judged at any point during a conversation. They make you feel like no matter the situation you are in they are there to help you every step of the way. I appreciate Toyota for everything. I will give 5 stars today, tomorrow, and always.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Toyota offered 0% interest with great credit. This was a huge deal to me so that I could save every penny I earn. They are easy to work with. Made my account available online, so that I could see all my transactions, estimate my payoff balance, and easily make payments. At the end of the loan, I had questions about how/when I would receive my title. They answered right away and explained to me the next steps. I would love to work with them again.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Company works with a rewards loyal customers. I compared other lenders including local credit unions; to that end Toyota was extremely competitive. At the the time the best option for me was extended loan payment. This may not be the best option in the long term but I needed the lower monthly payment according to my budget. My only criticism would be with the push of unneeded, unnecessary warranties on top of standard coverage. For instance “Bumper to Bumper” is a real ripoff- because it never applies to anything the consumer needs.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I've purchased several Toyota vehicles over the years & always used Toyota Financial Services. I possess a credit rating generally over 800 & my loans with TFS are approved immediately. One can source all the info they want on the TFS website. You can track your payments on each car you have financed. There are no pre-payment penalties as I always pay off early. Works well for me.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We decided to move out of state and retire a few months after we financed with them, I called them and gave them all the information about our move. They changed our info right away our address, even our insurance company changed. We just continue to pay our payments on our app each month. We decided when we get another car we will go with them. Believe me we had some nightmare banks before who said we didn’t have car insurance so they added it on! We have never in 47 years of marriage not had auto insurance!! Anyway they have good customer service reps who do their jobs well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Toyota Financial Services made it very easy for me to lease a Toyota. And all went well with a few bumps until the end of my lease. Then, for some unknown reason, the website refused to accept my payments for the final few months. This required a call to TFS and a very frustrating, really very very frustrating phone tree. It takes forever to get through to a real person. Finally, there is a real person. Many apologies; problem solved. Until the next month when the payment is rejected and the whole process is repeated. And again the next month. Finally, I called to see about buying the car. I only wanted information since I had not yet lined up the financing and I certainly WASN'T going through them again. They immediately sent out the paperwork which was nearly expired by the time I got it.

I did the phone tree again. They sent out more paperwork. I paid off the car and waited for the title. It never came. Phone tree again. Oops, the title is lost in the mail. They will send a release of lien and I can pay for a duplicate title. The release came and I went to the DMV. Paperwork rejected because TFS "forgot" to have it notarized. More phone tree. TFS is so so so sorry. They will send out more paperwork and also give a gift visa card for $100. That made me feel better. The new paperwork came and time will tell if the DMV accepts it. The visa gift cards came but without any pin number, so it cannot be used. People, this has been going on for 2 1/2 months. This is their business. How can they not have a clue on how to do things???? AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Rude customer service regarding customer service with multiple mistakes on service for three cars. I would put the lowest of the lowest, do not use at all. They make multiple mistakes attaching payments to the account. Come out with daycare children excuses. Representative do not care if customer is happy or satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I will never finance any Toyota again with Toyota Financial as they have made so many errors regarding providing me with a clear title for my 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid which is sitting in my garage because the registration expired and I am yet to obtain title to the car because of their numerous errors. When they submitted the title to the DMV to clear the title in my name when I fully paid off my car loan it got bounced because they failed to pay DMV adequate registration fees. After this error even though I paid the car off in full they then put the wrong name on the title so even though I paid the loan off in full I am still unable to register and or drive the car due to Toyota Financials's numerous errors. I have never had this problem before with any other finance companies obtaining a clear title in my name after my loan pay off.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I have Toyota after I leased a vehicle from them. They steal my money. Their customer service reps have 0 professionalism. I talk to them more often than I talk to my mom. They pretend to pay my fines and tickets (which they don't), then I receive late payments fines from local DMVs, pay them all personally, and Toyota claims I owe them money too. This company will rob you, DO NOT do business with them.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I have leased several vehicles in the last eight years through Honda, Chevy, GMC, and Toyota. I have nothing against the vehicle. I actually loved that Toyota Rav4 but we needed a larger vehicle. In July 2019, we turned in the Rav4 a couple of weeks early. I asked the man who took the keys if we had any charges or fees that we needed to take care of and was told "no".

Fast forward to today - three months later - and all of a sudden we owe almost $900. We had nothing in our emails, mail, or phone calls in the meantime. Did you know that if your full name isn't in your voicemail, they won't leave you one? Supposedly, we are allowed to have a 3rd party assess damages within 60 days. Due to the three month delay, we have no recourse to correct the "quarter-sized" scratch on the right side of the vehicle except to pay $238. I guarantee a local shop could have taken care of it for half the cost. I will NEVER lease a vehicle from Toyota or Lexus again. The customer service when you no longer own their vehicle is atrocious. They need to a) better train their staff on walking customers through what the process is at the end of a lease and b) honor what their employees say.

Toyota Financial Services Company Information