2. Finance
Toyota Financial Services

Toyota Financial Services

3.8/5 (283 ratings)

About Toyota Financial Services

Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. Read reviews for their models:

Toyota Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Toyota Financial Services as a corporate entity works fairly well but when something goes wrong and the customer needs special service, it can't handle it. I recently received a text saying they had not got my February payment. I usually don't need to pay any attention to this as I have Toyota set up in my bill pay system to respond automatically when the ebill comes into my bank's system. I immediately called my bank and they had not sent a payment because they had not received an ebill! So I called Toyota to pay the Feb bill by credit card so that I could see what I could do about future bills later.

The representative insisted I pay by giving her all my account info on my checking account! I asked to pay by credit card but for some reason her system would not accept my credit card (we tried 2)! This is absolutely unacceptable! Then she said she would send me a receipt and, of course, I was never sent the receipt so I have no way of knowing whether I was credited with the February payment or not. I am more than frustrated!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My family and I have been long time customers of Toyota. Most have been financed through Toyota Financial. Every time there is something we need help with, customer service never seems to HELP. They always tell you what you already know and they stay quiet waiting for you. Today I called asking them for help because the payment I sent out wasn't received at their facility. We currently have two Toyota cars that we are paying and one had gone through in time so we are expecting the other to be paid as well since the payments are sent out at the same time.

The customer service rep just kept repeating for me to check my bank if it has been charged/charged and I repeatedly told her that it has not been charged or else I would be speaking to my bank and not Toyota financial. She then proceeds to tell me the process of how payments are done. I didn't ask how it's processed, I asked for help. I asked for options but instead the rep just kept telling me information I already knew. This is why I call customer service cause I need help. Called today 01/28/2020 @11: 24 am. Spoke to a female rep. Pull up her calls and tell me she did her job? Useless.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Called Toyota Financial for payoff support and was received with a very rude customer service representative named Alex. I'm not sure why he was so abruptly rude as soon as the call started. Was on hold for 30 minutes before I actually spoke to him. After being rude, I requested to speak with a supervisor and he put me on hold. He came back to tell me that they were with other customers. I requested for a call back and to continue to be on hold for the supervisor. After 5-10 minutes he disconnected the call. I called back and was put on hold for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, to what sounded like a pick up call from a representative. I was once again hung up on.

I'm not sure what's going on and why I was being treated as if I am incompetent. I just wanted clarification that my payoff will be good and the daily interests will not hold me back since on the website it did not post. The payment was taken out of my bank account already. I really hope they revisit the recording to today's call and re-train their employees on how to be better at assisting customers. I also hope they address this individual on his behavior as well. I wanted to end with Toyota financial on a good note and to hopefully continue doing business with them in the future. But with today's Customer service call with Toyota financial we've ended on a bad experience. Lesson learned. If they treat customers like this, why would I want or anyone want to continue to do business with them.

This representative, Alex is a bad reflection on Toyota. I'm so disappointed. Called again and spoke with another representative name Lina. She was great and informative. She gave me a peace of mind. I just did not want to allow one bad seed to deter me from getting clarification. I'm glad I didn't allow him to do that to me. I ended up getting an awesome representative who assured me of my concerns.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Turned in my lease a week before it was up. Decided to not get another Toyota at the time because of the cost. Well, two months later I get a negative credit report saying I am almost 60 days past due on my bill. I called Toyota and was told sorry they never closed out my account when I turned in my lease. They did contact the credit bureaus and fix the error. Then several months later I get a bill from them telling me I owe them reimbursement taxes on fees they paid to Virginia during the time in which they accidentally left my account active.

So I call them and they say "ma'am yes this is our error and we truly apologize but YOU have to contact the commissioner's office to let them know when you turned in the vehicle so that we can be reimbursed". OMG What a mess this has been. So I "the customer whose acct you never closed out properly" have to go around making calls so that Toyota can be reimbursed for a tax bill they paid while the car was in their possession??

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I've been using Toyota Financial for years and I will no longer use them or Toyota ever again. They cost me 80 points on my credit due to an error with the dealership and my billing address. Mind you I set my vehicles up through Toyota Financial Autopay. I've done this with my past 4 leases with them. Apparently they don't care about their customers as no letters or phone calls were sent informing me of late payment. Garbage. I'd highly recommend looking elsewhere for financing.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Their system had a glitch or something, charged me twice, one day and then on the next day again, I called and they said "we still don't see it in our system so we can't stop this payment". Then a support specialist just closed my written case with no explanation of why the charge occurred, just said "we helped you over the phone, this case is closed". But they didn't help or resolve anything, wtf. Totally ignorant staff at their support center... I'm still talking to them to find out the reason of this glitch.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Toyota Financial Services made it very easy for me to lease a Toyota. And all went well with a few bumps until the end of my lease. Then, for some unknown reason, the website refused to accept my payments for the final few months. This required a call to TFS and a very frustrating, really very very frustrating phone tree. It takes forever to get through to a real person. Finally, there is a real person. Many apologies; problem solved. Until the next month when the payment is rejected and the whole process is repeated. And again the next month. Finally, I called to see about buying the car. I only wanted information since I had not yet lined up the financing and I certainly WASN'T going through them again. They immediately sent out the paperwork which was nearly expired by the time I got it.

I did the phone tree again. They sent out more paperwork. I paid off the car and waited for the title. It never came. Phone tree again. Oops, the title is lost in the mail. They will send a release of lien and I can pay for a duplicate title. The release came and I went to the DMV. Paperwork rejected because TFS "forgot" to have it notarized. More phone tree. TFS is so so so sorry. They will send out more paperwork and also give a gift visa card for $100. That made me feel better. The new paperwork came and time will tell if the DMV accepts it. The visa gift cards came but without any pin number, so it cannot be used. People, this has been going on for 2 1/2 months. This is their business. How can they not have a clue on how to do things???? AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Rude customer service regarding customer service with multiple mistakes on service for three cars. I would put the lowest of the lowest, do not use at all. They make multiple mistakes attaching payments to the account. Come out with daycare children excuses. Representative do not care if customer is happy or satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I will never finance any Toyota again with Toyota Financial as they have made so many errors regarding providing me with a clear title for my 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid which is sitting in my garage because the registration expired and I am yet to obtain title to the car because of their numerous errors. When they submitted the title to the DMV to clear the title in my name when I fully paid off my car loan it got bounced because they failed to pay DMV adequate registration fees. After this error even though I paid the car off in full they then put the wrong name on the title so even though I paid the loan off in full I am still unable to register and or drive the car due to Toyota Financials's numerous errors. I have never had this problem before with any other finance companies obtaining a clear title in my name after my loan pay off.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I have Toyota after I leased a vehicle from them. They steal my money. Their customer service reps have 0 professionalism. I talk to them more often than I talk to my mom. They pretend to pay my fines and tickets (which they don't), then I receive late payments fines from local DMVs, pay them all personally, and Toyota claims I owe them money too. This company will rob you, DO NOT do business with them.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I have leased several vehicles in the last eight years through Honda, Chevy, GMC, and Toyota. I have nothing against the vehicle. I actually loved that Toyota Rav4 but we needed a larger vehicle. In July 2019, we turned in the Rav4 a couple of weeks early. I asked the man who took the keys if we had any charges or fees that we needed to take care of and was told "no".

Fast forward to today - three months later - and all of a sudden we owe almost $900. We had nothing in our emails, mail, or phone calls in the meantime. Did you know that if your full name isn't in your voicemail, they won't leave you one? Supposedly, we are allowed to have a 3rd party assess damages within 60 days. Due to the three month delay, we have no recourse to correct the "quarter-sized" scratch on the right side of the vehicle except to pay $238. I guarantee a local shop could have taken care of it for half the cost. I will NEVER lease a vehicle from Toyota or Lexus again. The customer service when you no longer own their vehicle is atrocious. They need to a) better train their staff on walking customers through what the process is at the end of a lease and b) honor what their employees say.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

71 mos ago financial process went smoothly. It was at the end of the contract, being overcharged on last payment. Customer service nonexistent. Rep Shannon rude, unprofessional, Posed an inquiry she rudely responded by repeating information I already knew, no assistance whatsoever. Two other inquiries were met with the same response from Shannon. Not even an offer to escalate the issue, Contacted another office, customer care manager was supposed to call that same day or next. Ms. ** called 4 days later, after business hours.

I called the number she provided the next day, was left on hold. Needless to say she didn't bother to call back. Issue not resolved although Shannon decided to close the case as RESOLVED. Unreal. I then decided to contact the corporate offices and stated my complaint, that fell on deaf ears as well. As of today it has been eight (8) days and no one has bothered to acknowledge receipt of my correspondence. Because, I believe no paying customer should be ignored, nor treated so rudely, I will never go back to Toyota.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

My two-year old Toyota Corolla was totaled on June 17, 2019. Toyota Financial posted payment from my insurance company on July 24, 2019. It is now Sept. 24, 2019 and Toyota's total loss department has yet to close out the claim. I have gap insurance. They told me today that it will take another 3 to 6 weeks to "cancel my warranties" from Toyota with will then provide me a partial refund. This partial refund will be applied to what I still owe on the car but since I have gap insurance I should not still owe anything. I have had to continue to make monthly payments to Toyota since the crash (as of today I have made 4 payments) so that my credit will not be dinged while Toyota Financial tries to do what they are supposedly professionals at doing.

They told me that I do not need to make payments while they are working on the claim but it will still go on my credit report as a negative. Toyota Financial told me that once the claim is closed out they will contact the credit agencies and "fix everything" for me. REALLY? Do you think I trust them to do anything right? How long should it take to complete a claim. In the meantime, I have had to buy another vehicle which I am also making payments on. Toyota said they will reimburse the payments I am making--that remains to be seen--I really do not trust them at all. Every time I call them I am given a different person who has a different answer to my questions. They are sweet as sugar on the phone but as incompetent as a 3 year old.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I have had 7 Toyotas in the last 13 years. The first 2 were purchased and financed through Toyota Financial, the last 4 were leases also financed through Toyota Financial Services. Let me start by saying all of the cars were great. Excellent vehicles. The purchases were problem free. The leases have been 1 headache after another. It's shocking to me that this is even the same company. The vast majority have come from property taxes which they have no idea how to bill correctly. In the last 3 years I have spent upwards of 15 hours on the phone with customer service trying to straighten out problems which they created. Time after time I was assured they were corrected, apologies were issued over and over, and a month later we had to go through it all again.

More recently I turned in a lease in February and because of my "customer loyalty" they waived the disposition fee. Except they apparently forgot and have called me, always after 7:30 at night, in July, August and now September asking for the payment. Thank god I have kept records of who I spoke with and the dates for all of these. I was shocked tonight, although by now I shouldn't be to get yet another call asking me to once again pay the disposition fee that had been waived multiple times already. When the rep looked into my files and saw the notes she changed her request saying she was collecting for property taxes. Feeling highly skeptical at this point I asked her to send it all to me in writing which she replied "Toyota/Lexus is not set up to do that." She actually got noticeably ruder at this point and began talking over me and even said "I'm just gonna note here that you're refusing to pay."

I am completely shocked at this point. I would highly advise anyone thinking of using Toyota Financial Services to think again. There are many far better options out there. Again, the cars have all been exceptionally good. But the lack of professionalism, inability to handle simple billing problems and now refusal to provide me requested documentation in writing leads me to the conclusion that the best advice I can give anyone is to not let their problems become your problems. Steer clear or you may learn the hard way.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Toyota Financial has terrible customer service. I have leased two cars from them for over 5 years. They are just terrible. When you call customer service and complain they do absolutely nothing about it. They don't even write it down, they fake listen. They don't tell you they will take care of it, or anything like that. They ask "is there anything else". I have requested change of titles because I move yearly. They ALWAYS give me hard time about it, and lie by saying they are going to send it to you, but they never do. They want Motor Vehicles to request it, but Motor Vehicles want them to send it. The battle starts then and the customer is in between.

I called them early enough to update the address, and speed up the title change they started charging me increased amount of money from the day I called. I was still in the old state. When you ask to speak with superior they say "they are at the meeting" each time. And they keep you on hold for at least 40 minutes. They put you on hold w/o warning you too. You talk, but then you hear music. They are just terrible. I cannot wait to be done with them. I keep on warning everyone. Don't buy from them or lease.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I WAS Toyota customer since 2010. I had three lease terms of 36 months. Two Orlando Florida 2010-2016 with the leasing of two Corolla 2011 and one Corolla 2013 one Rav4-2013 and one 2016-2019 in Toyota East Coast NJ leasing 2 Rav4 2017. Last June I went to the Toyota East Coast and ask for two new Rav4 2020. I was offered a price for lease $440 ($3000 down) and after a long battle with the dealer, it came to $390 ($3000 down). When I went to VW for VW Tiguan I was offered $275 ($3000 down) for two. I went Jeep of Teterboro and I was offered $219 ($3000 down) for a Compass and $319 ($3000 down) for a Grand Cherokee Laredo with all extras I asked for.

When I returned back to Toyota East Coast and talked to the dealer nothing happened. I bought the Jeeps with three months in advance of my Toyota Financial lease and returned the old Toyota to the leaser. Here started the show. I was charged almost $1000 each returned car for leaving Toyota. They could not give me a competitive price and at the same time charge me for leaving the brand. DO NOT BUY/LEASE ANY CAR TOYOTA! They will slave you for life with high prices and bad financial service. NEVER MORE WITH TOYOTA! I have proof for every word of this post.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I bought couple call from them but I have so bad experience with Toyota financial company. My car got crash six month before and my insurance paid off all the money for them. They still did not take care of the car yet. They’re moving so slow. They are getting money so fast but they don’t take care of you in the way have to be. I would recommend for everybody don’t trust them. I will never going to trust him again. And from past three months I’m trying to reach them they’re not answering the phone. Every day more than an hour waiting on the phone for them to answer my call but they don’t answer that just saying they’re busy.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Toyota Financial closed my account after a payoff was submitted (early on a Wednesday), processed my payment, then informed me through an automated message days later (Friday night of the same week, long after Toyota Financial was closed) that my bank payment was rejected. Since the account was closed, however, I have no way whatsoever to access my saved bank information to determine if there was a routing number error, account error, etc. Due to the late timing of the automated message, this means that Toyota Financial notified me of a serious account problem, but left me no way at all to attempt to correct it until their call center opens again after the weekend.

Because the account was closed, I can't even submit support tickets--or, it may be better to say that it appears that I can submit them, but I can't view past tickets and it isn't clear if my submitted tickets are actually being processed. I have no doubt at all that Toyota Financial customer service will be very helpful once the call center opens again, but this review is to point out the problems with the online payment system as a whole. It is profoundly consumer unfriendly to put a system into place that notifies a customer of a problem, but then leaves the customer powerless to resolve the problem by denying access to bank, support, and most other information through account closure.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I leased my first Lexus GS 300 the first year they came out, 1991. Since that time I have renewed my Lexus lease for a new GS 350 or RX 350 9 times, the last being a 2017 RX 350. Additionally, I began leasing Toyota Tundra Crew Cabs about 12 years ago and have leased 4 Tundra. That makes for at least 13 Toyota/Lexus leases since 1991. All lease payments paid on time, every time. In September of 2017, Hurricane Harvey flooded our home and we did not have flood insurance. After two years of repairs and losses, as well as a divorce this Spring, I fell behind in my payments for three months. All the accounts were frozen during the divorce proceedings and cash was scarce.

Last night my 2017 leased Toyota Tundra was surreptitiously taken from my driveway. This morning I have learned I owe $34,000 on the lease, I do not have possession of the truck, they are going to "auction" my pristine truck with - ready - 17,800 miles after 3 years. The lease is up Sept 20, less than 30 days. I am told Toyota Financial has no leeway. Well, after 29 years of being an incredibly loyal customer, I do. I will never step foot or lease another Toyota product. 29 years of on-time lease payments and three months of late and I will lose a substantial amount of money when I can least afford it. Thank you, Toyota!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

LFS and TFS have system billing issues and CS issues. There is a small corp to address escalated issues. Their execs allow the abuse. I am going into arbitration but we need to get a class action against Lexus and protest outside their HQ. Contact me at **.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I made a large payment over the phone but it never posted. Well for nearly a week it didn't. I ended up going online and making a bank transfer to pay off the balance in full. The next day the first payment goes through so I call TFS and was told that the overpayment would be refunded to me through a check. So 2 weeks later I still didn't receive the refund so I call TFS and at first they didn't see the overpayment which was over 10k$. Was on hold and they finally found it. So my issue is. I had to call and request a refund for my money which I already had informed them about 2 weeks prior. I literally just loaned them over 10k and they had no plans to return it to me unless I complained about it and request my refund. If I owed them 10k they would charge me interest and now they had the intention to just keep my dough until I asked for it back. Shameful...

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Filed a complaint with the FCC. Thinking about hiring a lawyer. I'm shocked that there isn't a civil lawsuit already against these pigs! I have phone call recordings & paper trails that are screaming proof of errors on their behalf. Regardless of my fault in the matter, or any procrastination that was made on my end, none of the above is even close to measuring up, having been compared to the gross incompetence that was displayed by MULTIPLE reps. I asked for a hardship from my $320 payment in February of 2019 due to my fiance losing his job, among other unfortunate circumstances that are too private to share. It was granted, withdrawn, then refunded.

To explain, a rep made me fess up to & re-live a horrible trauma in order to "qualify" me for the hardship. Having me in tears, she agreed to offer me the hardship for the current month, and also told me that I would qualify for the month of March as well if I needed it. What she didn't tell me at the time was that I apparently had an account with them online that I needed to log into and change a setting in order to prevent the payments from coming out anyway (I didn't find this out until around May.) That $ was all that I had to my name at the time. I found out the hard way that the $ was taken out anyway (on my birthday.)

I wasn't able to celebrate my daughter's 8th birthday that weekend due to having to wait for them to reimburse the check. Also, my bank charged overdraft & transaction fees to my account in order to cover the payment. Toyota Financial agreed to pay for those fees, but the beginning of the damage was already done. Same thing happened in March of 2019, but we didn't get the check until May. More damage was done, and more fees from the bank were added. Come April 2019, they tried YET AGAIN to take MORE money from my account, which was still overdrawn BY THEM due to the previous month, adding to yet even MORE fees that were still owed to me from February & March (They only reimbursed me for about $30 of the almost $200 in fees, even after my bank sent them proof.)

During the 3 months that Toyota Financial either took my money, tried to take my money, & accumulated for me a beautiful pile of fees, they had the nerve to say that they weren't responsible for any bank fees that were charged as a result of another company trying to withdrawal an automatic payment. I'm sorry, but not only did they not cover all of fees that THEY racked up, but let's remember that had they not taken the money from my account like they agreed not to in the 1st place, I would of been able to make those smaller payments that were due to other companies! I was at their mercy, despite plenty of proof of wrongdoings on their end! Eventually my bank account was forced to shut down.

Before that happened, my mother deposited an emergency $50 into my savings to help us put food on the table since Toyota Financial was holding our check hostage, but my bank decided to eat that up before we could use it to pay for TF's fees. Unbelievable. Even more damage done. Oh, & CHECK this one out, the CHECK for March was never coming, BECAUSE NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO ISSUE IT! Then, the brilliant mind of a "supervisor" named Oz decided to try and refund me for the month of April, which would of been impossible considering the fact that there was no money that was taken for that month to begin with! But hey, at least they piled on those fees that month, right?

Come May, like I said, I FINALLY got my check. I was then told that I didn't need to pay until June 2019. I. Was. Shocked. After all of the hell they put me through these last several months, waiting for money that they agreed not to take in the first place during a time when I didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, only for it to finally show up...& then to be told that it would need to be almost immediately returned back to them, just added further insult to injury.

I was granted 3 full months (they added another month for their continued failures) for approved hardships. What I got was 3 months full of added on hardships due to their gross negligence! Then, they had the nerve to tell me that I used up my "3 month period", which just so happened to fall within the same time-frame as their mistakes! Apparently during hardship months, it's common practice for TF to hold people financially hostage, ruin a damn good credit score (mine was in the high 700's - now I'm afraid to even look at it), break-up relationships between folks & their credit union, & damage other client & business relationships!

If that wasn't enough, things got way worse. Due to not having hardly any income at all to cover bills before the 2nd check came, I was forced to work less hours. It's impossible fill a gas tank when we are counting change, especially when I have to drive all over town (& sometimes out of town) for work. Eventually, I got laid off. My car insurance was one of those companies that withdrew their payment from my checking account automatically. Of course, with no $ in my account, Geico tried to pull the payment 3 times, & it resulted in fees. Inevitably, the policy was canceled, because I was waiting on the check from TF. I wasn't going to risk driving without insurance, but why does it seem like the bad things only happen to good people?

Oz never called us back to discuss further terms regarding the "3 untouched months of hardship" that they promised us in the 1st place. We called him back several times because we were still owed fees, & his comment about having to make a payment in June made me nervous. The 3 months that would of qualified from there on out would of been May (check finally received & month was free of tampering after I went online & cancelled payment), June (bank account was closed but they tried to process payment again anyway), & July (same action in June happened in July - hopefully both months didn't tack on more fees). As soon as I got that check, I knew the battle wasn't over. We were tired of having to call back repeatedly, only to have to explain the whole story to a Level 1 Rep & then to hopefully to a Level 2 Rep, which rarely happened or went anywhere. Level 2 Rep's weren't calling back anymore.

Funny thing is Toyota was blowing my phone up for payments, yet I figured someone would read the damn notes and know not to bug me until August 2019, unless it was about what they still owed me in fees. But no one investigated, & it turned out the joke was on me. Come middle of August, I was ready to make a payment. Since I knew I was legally right, I figured it would be no problem for TF to subtract what they owed me from the payment.

Before I could act, I noticed early one morning that my car was missing from my gated community. I found out by calling the police that it was repossessed in the middle of the night. The second I called TF, their automated system recognized my # and hung up on me. We called from a different # that wasn't on record in order to bypass the system, and finally made it to a Level 1 Rep. She informed us that we couldn't use their service anymore. We demanded to talk to Oz since he knew our case. She then told us that he wasn't "available" for the day & that she would leave a message for him from us. She then proceeded to give us the # that we needed to call in order get my car back. My fiance tried calling the repo man (we got his # from the police), who was extremely rude, and refused to give my fiance even the cross-streets of his business, let alone any other pertinent information (even though he is listed on the account with TF).

When we finally called the # that the rep at TF gave us, we were connected to a Level 1 Rep who heard the whole script from our mouths. She said the she could grant us an extension, but in order to get the car back, we had to pay June-August, as well as repo fees. When we contested this, & and told her that we had evidence, she transferred us to a "supervisor" Level 2 Rep. This lady was very condescending, & a real piece of work. She basically told me that since I had an account with TF, it was my responsibility to know how it worked. Therefore, the non-authorized payments were a direct result of myself at fault. BS! Even the supervisors at TS admitted after hearing the phone call recordings that it is the agent's job to explain, especially when most accounts are set up by the guy who is selling you the car while you sit across from him. He never explained that I could access it, or that it was even there to begin with.

Next, she said I should be grateful to get 3 hardships (she could care less that they made things worse for me due to employee error). She often interrupted during my testimony, which is a scare tactic to try and throw me off my game so she can remain oblivious to the facts. I told her that I was still going to pursue justice, and reminded my fiance that we had already filed a complaint with the FCC & other legal parties. We have evidence recorded, as do they. Even my credit union saw the scam for what it was and issued paperwork in our defense in order to handle the fees.

This lady, like the repo guy, didn't want to talk to my fiance either. She tried to tell me that I needed to pay for May-August, including repo fees, in order to get my car back (& I wouldn't qualify for an extension). When I mentioned that the lady just 5 minutes before her told me different, she told me she didn't care. I even mentioned that I had a recording of Oz claiming that I didn't owe until June, that went out the window too. I guess she won't mind that her call, as well as the call before her, were both recorded too.

Cover your butts people! Otherwise, corporations & their sheep will walk all over you! Now starts a whole new game! I choose to break free from the havoc that they have unleashed when they chose to royally mess with my family's financial life and future. Had they done the right thing to begin with and had at least tried to amend their wrongs by starting with the bare minimum, they would of acknowledged that Feb-April were months full of no error on my behalf and would of made sure that those months would have be added on to the end of my contract as a complimentary gesture.

Then, they should of finally granted me the 3 months that I was approved for "error-free" in the 1st place for the months of May, June, & July. Those 3 months would then pass freely, totally untouched. As a result of smooth sailing, and after having been able to finally catch my "financial breath", I would have issued my 1st payment, come the middle of August. Yet here we are, the payment is now ready, and my car is nowhere to be found. Good job TF. All I wanted was for you to do your job, right your wrongs, & do for me what was promised to begin with. Instead, I was taken advantage of, but never again! Bye Felicia!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

They are the ONLY company I've ever dealt with that Intentionally OMITS on monthly invoices the date Late Fees are charged. So you don't know if it's after 10 or 15 days that they automatically charge their outrageous $32 late fee. Every car loan, mortgage, student loan, line of credit, credit cards, etc etc State on the invoice WHEN (how many days) a Late fee is charged. Not Toyota Finance as I'm sure they're making a Killing, big Profit on Late Fees. Seek Alternative financing if you don't want to be deceived!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Hubby gets paid every other Saturday. Our due date is 21st. If I pay it on Sat. the 21st, Toyota says we're late. If 21st is on a Sun., and I pay it on the 20th, two days EARLY, Toyota says we're late. What right does a company have to say you're late when you paid on time or early? It's 2019; why do they refuse to acknowledge payments made online during the weekend? Don't EVER want to finance through them again!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Toyota Financial Services is at the very best a completely incompetent and at worst a downright predatory lender. I have made three payments since May 2019 on time. According to TFS, they never got them, and are now demanding I pay over a THOUSAND DOLLARS upfront this month or they will repossess the car. I have sent them bank records and statements proving that the payments were made on time (early, even!) with TRACING ID NUMBERS. They still refuse to credit my account! I've spoken with the bank personally to make sure that the payments were made! This is unacceptable thievery on their part. If I could describe Toyota Financial Services in three words: AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I have talked to 6 different people here and they all say something different. This is without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever gotten. I truly don't understand how they can be THIS bad!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I was happily leasing a Lexus through them (and I'm still a current customer). I have paid always on time, as I'm on autopay. Their site, btw, is user unfriendly, and it's hard to set up an autopay, but I did it. I turned in one of my cars after the end of the lease, everything was fine. 8 months later, I get a collection letter!! They claimed they send me a final bill once before (never got it, otherwise it'd be no problem to pay it). Then they turned me in to a collection agency! WTF?! They never even tried to reach me once! I get bunch of their promotion stuff by mail, email and otherwise, but this never attempted even once? Their collection agency (based in Philippines) SUCKS!! They don't answer the phone during normal business hours and their website doesn't take any of my good cards I use regularly. I'm stuck now. "Thank you", Toyota for a great "friendliness" and customer "care"! I'll remember this for a long time!

Original review: July 26, 2019

I don't know where I would be without this company. They have helped me with my payment throughout my medical problems and unable to work. No other company has ever cared as much as Toyota Financial Services. You are never judged at any point during a conversation. They make you feel like no matter the situation you are in they are there to help you every step of the way. I appreciate Toyota for everything. I will give 5 stars today, tomorrow, and always.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I have been with Toyota for going on 5 years now and never missed a payment. This month I ran into some financial hardships and asked to push down a month. After speaking to three representatives and a supervisor no one was able to help. How is it that after all this this of making payments one time and never having any problems with my account, they can’t do this one thing? Super unfair! Will not be getting any more cars from them!

Original review: July 23, 2019

Ok I paid the car payment on the 19 Friday. Today it's Tuesday 23 and this company haven't posted the payment. I need to know why this company continues to mess up my account and discriminate against me. This company it's not good. No one helps. They steal your money. If the car got a problem they don't do nothing to help even with warranty. Stay away.

Toyota Financial Services Company Information