ILendingDIRECT provides auto loan refinancing options. Despite the name, the company is not a direct lender. Instead, it works with banks and credit unions across the country to help customers find the lowest possible rates. The company promises that even if your credit score isn’t great, it will work to help you qualify for refinancing. A personal loan consultant guides you throughout the application process.
- No money down
- Low credit scores accepted
- Rates as low as 1.99%
- Terms up to 84 months
- Not a direct lender
- Limited cost information on website
ILendingDIRECT provides customers with auto loan refinancing options through its lending partners. No upfront money is required, but info about fees is limited. Customers with low credit scores are welcome to apply.
What is iLendingDIRECT?
ILendingDirect shows you refinancing options from banks and credit unions for your car loan. According to the company, refinancing your auto loan with iLendingDIRECT can help you lower your monthly payment and interest rate. You’ll have a fixed rate and monthly payment for a set amount of time. Refinancing your loan through iLendingDIRECT can also lower the overall cost of your car and remove someone from your loan.
ILendingDIRECT helps customers with any type of credit. Even if you don’t initially qualify, the company promises to continue working with you to help you qualify. The company offers refinancing for loans associated with several other vehicle types, including motorcycles, boats, RVs and ATVs.
There is an iLendingDIRECT app available for both iPhone and Android devices. Customers can apply for refinancing, track their loan application status and communicate with their consultant.
How does iLendingDIRECT work?
To start the process, iLendingDIRECT provides customers with a personalized loan consultant. You and your personal consultant talk about your financial goals and discuss basic information about yourself and your vehicle.
From there, your consultant compares rates from lenders across the country. Once they have rate options for you, your consultant helps you decide which option best fits your needs. They then compile the information needed for your chosen option and help you complete your application. Finally, your application is submitted to your chosen lender and approved in as little as a week or less.
It’s entirely free to look into refinancing options through iLendingDIRECT. The company takes a fixed fee that’s worked into your new loan. Your annual percentage rate and monthly payment depend on several factors, including your credit score and the length of the loan. ILendingDIRECT advertises their lowest rate at 1.99% at the time of publishing.
There is no mention of any other possible fees on the website, such as origination fees, late fees or prepayment penalties. Be sure to discuss all the costs of a potential refinancing loan with your personal consultant before finalizing the loan, though.
- How much can I save on my auto loan with iLendingDIRECT?
- ILendingDirect customers save an average of $144 a month. This figure is based on the average monthly payments savings for all of the company’s customers between June 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020.
- How quickly can I refinance with iLendingDIRECT?
- It only takes a couple of days to refinance your car loan. It depends on how quickly you can get your paperwork submitted to iLendingDIRECT.
- Do I need a good credit score to refinance with iLendingDIRECT?
- ILendingDIRECT doesn’t require a good credit score to qualify for refinancing. The company works with a number of banks and credit unions to help you qualify. Even if you don’t initially qualify, iLendingDIRECT helps you get qualified.
- What types of vehicles can I refinance with iLendingDIRECT?
- ILendingDIRECT refinances loans for many vehicle types, including:
- Where is iLendingDIRECT headquartered?
- ILendingDIRECT is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Is iLendingDIRECT legit?
ILendingDIRECT is a legitimate option if you’re looking to refinance your auto loan. The company doesn’t directly refinance your loan; instead, it matches you with a lender that best suits your financial needs. Whether or not your credit is good, iLendingDIRECT works with you to get you qualified for the best possible loan options.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
iLendingDIRECT Company Information
- Company Name:
- 7257 S. Tucson Way
- Postal Code:
- United States