RefiJet is an auto loan refinancing company. The company works with a national network of lenders and connects customers to the best lender for their needs. Customers are assigned a personal consultant to help in the process. This includes pre-qualification and application paperwork. RefiJet works with a wide variety of credit scores, so even if you have a poor credit history, you can still potentially qualify.
- Works with low-credit applicants
- Pre-qualify without a hard credit pull
- Personal guidance throughout process
- Older cars aren’t eligible
- Long list of requirements
RefiJet is a car loan refinancing company. It helps customers pre-qualify for loans, even those with lower credit scores. There are many requirements, but a personal expert is there to guide you every step of the way.
What is RefiJet?
RefiJet is an auto loan refinancing company. The company itself is not a direct lender. Instead, RefiJet works with a network of lenders to help customers find their best option. The company aims to make the process of finding a refinancing loan a simple task.
Along with cars, RefiJet covers several other vehicle types, including trucks, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. The company doesn’t accept vehicles over 10 years old or with more than 150,000 miles. RefiJet accepts co-borrowers so that those with a poor credit history can add someone with better credit to bolster their application.
How does RefiJet work?
With RefiJet, you're matched with a financial expert that helps guide you through the process from beginning to end. This includes everything from applying for pre-qualification to completing application paperwork for a lender. Customers have to do little more than provide documentation and other necessary information.
The process starts with your personal financial expert reviewing all of your information. Next, you apply for pre-qualification, which takes only a few minutes and doesn’t affect your credit score. Once you’re pre-qualified, your expert lays out all the lending options available to you. From there, you can choose the lender that best suits your needs. Your financial expert submits your application, and if you're approved, they'll explain the loan details and give you the necessary loan documents.
To apply, you need to have a job or other steady income source. You also need to have a history of on-time recent car payments, a valid driver’s license and registration and full insurance coverage on the vehicle.
There’s no fee associated with using RefiJet. Customers can look into the loan options available to them with no financial commitment. Once you’ve pre-qualified for refinancing, your financial expert goes over your lending options, including fees and monthly payments. Your rates and other costs depend on various criteria, like your credit history, employment situation, your vehicle and other factors. According to RefiJet, rates start at 2.49% at the time of publishing.
- How do you refinance a car with RefiJet?
- Refinancing a car with RefiJet is simple. You speak with one of the company’s financial experts to learn about the options available to you. From there, they help you pre-qualify for refinancing. Finally, you’re presented with options, and you choose the loan that’s right for you.
- How much can I save on my car loan with RefiJet?
- On average, RefiJet customers save about $150 a month, according to the company.
- What are the eligibility requirements for RefiJet?
- There are a few eligibility requirements for RefiJet, including that you have:
- Employment or a verifiable source of income
- A record of on-time car payments
- A vehicle that’s 10 years old or newer, with fewer than 150,000 miles
- Full insurance coverage on the vehicle
- Valid vehicle registration
- A valid driver’s license
- What documents do I need to provide for a RefiJet refinance?
- The documents you should have include:
- Driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of income (e.g., W-2 form, tax returns, pay stubs)
- Proof of residence (e.g., utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement)
- Vehicle title, if you hold it in your state
- What types of vehicles can I refinance with RefiJet?
- RefiJet refinances loans for personal vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles and RVs.
- Does RefiJet do a hard credit pull?
- RefiJet does not do a hard credit pull. When you apply for pre-qualification, the company performs a soft credit pull, which doesn’t affect your credit. Once you choose a lending option, the specific lender conducts a hard credit pull.
Is RefiJet legit?
RefiJet is a legitimate option for those looking to refinance their car loan, no matter the credit type. Using RefiJet allows you to speak with a personal consultant, pre-qualify, shop around for loans and select the loan that’s right for you. To get started, you can call or fill out the form on the company’s website.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
RefiJet Company Information
- Company Name:
- 5775 DTC Blvd Suite 400
- Greenwood Village
- Postal Code:
- United States