4.5/5 (33 ratings)

Find Car Loan Refinancing partners near you

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Find Car Loan Refinancing partners near you

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Top Auto Approve Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Had a very good and polite person to handle my questions. Really helped me out when I needed it the most. Very nice and dependable person that I dealt with. Very pleased! I would ...

Verified

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done i...

What is Auto Approve?

Auto Approve is an online marketplace that partners with lenders to help customers find refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. You can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying.

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the right interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve loans

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
    • Recent pay stubs or bank statements
    • Driver’s license
    • Proof of valid insurance
    • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist then quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve fees

Auto Approve does not charge an application fee, so refinancing requires no out-of-pocket costs. However, if your current loan has prepayment penalties, you may be required to cover those costs. Auto Approve's APRs start as low as 2.25% at the time of publishing, but your rate will vary depending on your vehicle, loan terms and credit history. Your lender may also have its own fee structure once your new loan is established.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
    Overall costs depend on your loan amount and annual percentage rate, but Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.25%.
    How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
    To see if you qualify, get a quote on Auto Approve’s website. Getting a quote doesn’t affect your credit score.
    Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
    No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
    Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
    No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
    Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
    Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
    Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
    Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Is Auto Approve legit?

Auto Approve is a legitimate brokerage that partners with banks, credit unions and other lenders across the country. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Shannon was super to work with. Very responsive even in non business hours. Process for approval was super fast and paperwork was simple to complete with some electronic and some requiring legal signatures via mail. Great rates and super service. Only recommendation or stress was timing of funds distribution and receipt by original lien holder. Not a AutoApprove issue but ACH is the standard for today and would have made this a 6 star experience vs 5! Thanks Again Shannon. You made the difference and is why I chose your company early in the process!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

First, representative Sam C. Was excellent. Professional and helped walk me through every step. Even when I made a mistake and paperwork had to be redone, Sam was beyond courteous. Auto Approve helped reduce my monthly payment to the level I had wished it had been. If refinancing is something you're considering I would recommend Auto Approve to my own family. Just read, pay attention to the steps requested, and ask the questions you need to move yourself forward. Thanks again Sam! Hope Auto Approve appreciates you with a nice pay raise / promotion. Well deserved!

Get buying tips about Car Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Easiest loan process I’ve ever done, lowered my car payment and my interest rate. They explained the process the entire way through and made it almost effortless! I did the entire transaction over my phone, while walking my dog. Had the same person through the entire thing, he wasn’t the most bubbly personality but he was quick, efficient, and helpful. He made the refinance of my car one of the easiest major financial dealings I’ve ever done.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I had Dustin as my rep and I can't say enough about his excellent customer service. He was patient, thorough and guided me step by step thru the whole process. I thought this whole thing was too good to be true, but He lowered my finance rate 5 points and added a full extended warranty to 105k. I thanked Him for all He did and and He rightly replied that He prides Himself in going above and beyond to provide the best customer service. He clearly made the difference and I would recommend Him to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Great customer service, great rates. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. This is a great company that cares about their customers and will do all they can to provide great service and great rates for them possible. So next time you want to refinance your car just call and talk to a Michael, he helped me with everything I need to get the price I want and all the details about how Auto Approve works and what paperwork they needed from me to get this refinance done.

Original review: June 17, 2022

My representative was Andre. He was most helpful walking me through the process. He was very patient also, as I’m not very good at doing things digitally. If he was frustrated with me, he never showed it. I think this was the best loan experience that I’ve ever had. I would recommend Auto Approve to everyone needing to refinance their car.

Original review: June 11, 2022

The service was excellent and very helpful. Great company with great deals. Very easy to refinance my car. The agent was very helpful and helping me to go thru the process. Everything was done electronically including the notary.

Original review: May 27, 2022

I received a flyer in the mail to save money and refinance your auto loan. I. Allen's them and they were great. They refinanced my loan and cut my car payment almost in half. Very satisfied with them so far.

Original review: May 27, 2022

My agent was very respectful and kind, very good communication skills, great stress-free experience overall. The application process was easy, and help was available when I had questions. Thank you very much for helping with my finances.

Original review: April 23, 2022

My experience with Auto Approve was great. Dorian was very helpful for me. He walk me through the process so well. He was very patient and kind through the whole process. Thank you so much. My payment is lower and that help me a lots.

Take an Auto Refinance Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Auto Approve Company Information