Call toll free
4.73/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Approve LLC is an online refinancing company that specializes in helping you find the best refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month.

BOTTOM LINE

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

PROS

• No late payment fees
  • Loans up to $150,000
  • No prepayment penalties
  • Simple application process

CONS

• Not all vehicles are eligible
  • High origination fee

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve provides refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. The company offers loans ranging from $7,500 to $150,000, and you can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying. The company considers all applications for vehicles with up 150,000 miles that are less than 10 years old.

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the best interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve refinancing loan

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
  • Recent pay stubs or bank statement
  • Driver’s license
  • Proof of valid insurance
  • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
Auto Approve offers refinancing loans from $7,500 to $150,000.
How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
To qualify for Auto Approve refinancing, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have a minimum credit score of 500 and have a monthly income of at least $1,500.
Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
Does Auto Approve charge prepayment penalties?
No, Auto Approve does not charge prepayment penalty fees.
Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
Auto Approve’s are in North Maple Grove, Minnesota.

Do we recommend Auto Approve?

With loan refinancing up to $150,000, Auto Approve has programs for every budget. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I just want to say that my auto loan refinance thru Auto Approve has been a very pleasant experience. My loan consultant, Jason has been outstanding throughout the whole process. He went way above on helping us through every step. Jason also saved my wife and I over $3000.00 on the interest and the extended warranty on my Cadillac. He not only saved us money but he put us in a much better warranty. The whole process didn’t even take a week from start to finish. Jason is definitely an asset to Auto Approve. He definitely deserves a 10 star rating and was very professional throughout the loan process.

Harlan and Glenda

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I originally submitted my interest through Lending Tree and Auto Approve provided the best term and rate. Loan originator was very knowledgeable and handled obtaining payoff info. The process was super easy. I took pics of insurance, registration and ID. The rest was all done online. The loan was approved the same day and funded a couple days after. This was a stress-free process overall. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Will responded for a water odor issue. The cause was an outdated failed system. He replaced the system in 4 hours at a great price. He then walked me through what he did. I love Heritage, WONDERFUL trustworthy people who care. I would never use any other company. Will also cleaned the area and left the set-up looking like artwork. My water is better than it’s ever been. Thanks again for a wonderful easy experience.

John

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I needed to refi my auto loan because the interest was goin up. Tyler ** helped me through this process, he worked hard to make sure it was as easy, quick and painless as possible. Everything was over within about 2 days and I have a great interest rate, and a payment I can live with. He found the right loan that fit me. I thank him for that. If I ever have to have an auto loan again I'll go with Him and his company.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I have to admit I was a little skeptical about refinancing my car online but I worked with Austin who made the process easier then I ever expected. They saved me 150 bucks a month on my car payment, Lowered my interest rate by more then half and put me with a reputable credit union. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Absolutely amazing, I’m a satisfied customer. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I couldn’t be any happier with my experience with Auto Approve. Evan was wonderful, from my initial contact with him he was exceptionally professional and made the entire process painless and problem free! I would highly recommend auto approve!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

First off, my loan was refinanced with a lower payment--Thank You! But I was not aware that Gap, Extended Warranty and some other Warranty thing was added to my loan. I now owe 4000 dollars more (7000 if I do not pay off early). My bad for not reading the contract before committing. So I request to cancel Gap, Extended and that other one. After lots of phone calls the Gap and Extended are gone, but the last one is still there, and they have stopped returning calls. Per the contract I requested the cancellations before 30 days of initialization, and I still waiting for the last warranty to cancel.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

My experience with Auto Approve was horrible. Brian ** reached out to me through email and text message. We agreed to speak by phone last Saturday November 9, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. I explained that I wanted to refinance my 2018 limited edition 4 Runner which I just realized it has a negative equity because they paid my old SUV. I agreed to give him my personal information with the promise that he will contact me whether I was approved or not. At 5:00 p.m. that day I realized that I have yet to receive any news. I texted him as before and I still waiting for his response.

Auto Approve response

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience and for allowing us the opportunity to respond. Unfortunately, your Loan Consultant was out of the office unexpectedly with no opportunity to reach out to you to let you know. This should have resulted in a contact by another Loan Consultant but we understand that did not happen. We are currently looking into how that occurred but know that does not resolve your justified frustration. We pride ourselves on our customer service (rated by customers to be in Lending Tree's top 3 partners for customer service for the past several quarters) and are extremely sorry that you did not receive the level of service you deserve (and for which we are known). We would like very much to help you with your refinance and hope you will allow us to continue working with you. If you choose not to do so we understand, but hope you will accept our apology for the delay in follow-up from the 9th to the 15th. Thank you

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Was a great experience from beginning to end. Evan ** was the representative handling my case. He was very polite, patient, and thorough. He got us a great refi interest rate, and it was a stress free transaction, and was completed very quickly.

Auto Approve response

Thank you so much for letting us know (and congratulations on your refinance)!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

The was easy and simple process. Hard to find someone to refinance a motorcycle. Rick did a great job getting everything done. Would highly recommend Auto Approve to anyone. Rick was in contact with me by phone or text though the whole process.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The process was great, couldn’t have been any easier. Customer service from Ramona was excellent. From start to finish I felt my interest were listened to, care was taken to make sure my goals were met. Highly recommend Auto Approve.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The agent assigned to my case was amazing and very patient with me. I work irregular hours so I appreciate that she was able to work around my schedule. I did not feel pressured at all to make an immediate decision. I also got a lot better rate than my initial finance.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Very quick response. Very streamlined process. Would highly recommend. The entire process was very easy. From start to finish was hassle free. It was a pleasure working with them. Evan was very knowledgeable in what the best refi was for my situation. He supplied several options.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I worked with Orion ** from Auto Approve. The experience was very quick and professional. He worked with me step by step. I worked in credit for over 30 years and I was impressed by his work ethics. I would highly recommend him.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I can’t say how pleased I was with my Ram refinance through Auto Approve! Their loan representative who assisted me was top notch and got me a much better deal than I expected. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Very impressed with Evan and the entire process. He made it painless and added value to help us out. From the first call to the constant communication throughout it all. We really appreciate all of the help and attention to detail.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The gentleman I work with was very helpful and talked me threw all the paperwork. It was nice that it took hardly anytime to get it done. I would recommend this company to anyone. They worked with what I wanted to pay and told me the difference between the length I choose. 5 stars is a perfect fit. I am one happy lady.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The Auto Approve team was nothing but helpful through the whole process. Keeping in constant contact over what needed to be done to get my loan through. Always available and knowledgeable, and willing to help. A great experience all around.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

We had a very good experience refinancing our Harley with Orion. He was very helpful and the whole process went quickly and smoothly. He even offered to take a look at our other vehicles to see if he could help with those. I would recommend Auto Approve to my friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

The woman was excellent. Very professional, yet friendly. Very much on the ball. She was quick with quotes, guided me through the process with knowledge and professionalism. She made it extremely easy!! I would recommend her to all my friends.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

The rep was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and made the service fast and easy to do! I would definitely recommend Auto Approve to anyone that can get approved. Do not refinance with your current auto loan. Get a better loan from auto approve!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Raymond was extremely helpful in getting me through the entire process without added stress. Every step was quick, easy, and he was in constant communication with me throughout. I will most certainly refer any friends of mine his way if they are looking!

Auto Approve Company Information