2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5

Auto Approve LLC is an online refinancing company that specializes in helping you find the best refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month.

BOTTOM LINE

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

PROS

• No late payment fees
  • Loans up to $150,000
  • No prepayment penalties
  • Simple application process

CONS

• Not all vehicles are eligible
  • High origination fee
Auto Approve Call Now Toll Free (866) 563-8595 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve provides refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. The company offers loans ranging from $7,500 to $150,000, and you can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying. The company considers all applications for vehicles with up 150,000 miles that are less than 10 years old.

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the best interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve refinancing loan

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
  • Recent pay stubs or bank statement
  • Driver’s license
  • Proof of valid insurance
  • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
Auto Approve offers refinancing loans from $7,500 to $150,000.
How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
To qualify for Auto Approve refinancing, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have a minimum credit score of 580 and have a monthly income of at least $1,500.
Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
Does Auto Approve charge prepayment penalties?
No, Auto Approve does not charge prepayment penalty fees.
Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Do we recommend Auto Approve?

With loan refinancing up to $150,000, Auto Approve has programs for every budget. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: May 23, 2020

Great communication, information, and options. My caseworker John was very friendly, easy to talk to, explained thoroughly to me things I didn't understand. Very pleased with the outcome. I got my loan with lower payments, and lower interest rate. Very easy process. I would recommend this company to anyone. Took a little time to get a lender for my loan, but was WELL worth the wait. I was notified constantly to let me know where we were with the lenders also given the option to accept or decline offers given to me.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I filled out the information on LendingTree. I received a call immediately from Auto Approve. They also had the lowest interest rate from the initial response from Lending Tree. The rate quote was immediate and they were very thorough on the process and steps. Once I agreed it took about a week with filling out the electronic documents and mailing back the notarized POA. I received confirmation that the lending was funded 4 days ago but it doesn't appear my original lender has received it yet. My new bank has already reached out and set up the expectations and I would recommend Auto Approve to someone looking to either finance or refinance their vehicle.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I wanted to write this review so I can just express the gratitude that I have for the job that Bruce ** did with my loan. My work schedule is extremely busy and I am constantly forgetting or don’t have time to follow up on the items that he was asking me for. He kindly send me reminders guided me with step-by-step instructions on how to get through some of the items I needed to get done. I was very skeptical at first about the whole process because I was unsure about dealing with a finance company that I had never heard of. But he gave me all the information and assurance that they were legitimate and that they were going to take care of my loan and they did. I was very happy with the overall experience and I would highly recommend anyone to go to Bruce **.

Original review: May 1, 2020

All the calls you get at first are really annoying, but everyone’s just trying to contact you to discuss the best options. After reviewing all my different offers through Lending Tree Auto Approve did find me the best rate. Mr. Cooper was very nice throughout the process and answered all my questions. Only thing I wasn’t a fan of is they try to slip the APR rate in the paperwork without telling you it’s much higher than the rate they tell you. I’m sure they are trained to slip that by but regardless still getting a better deal than I was before!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I just want to say that my auto loan refinance thru Auto Approve has been a very pleasant experience. My loan consultant, Jason has been outstanding throughout the whole process. He went way above on helping us through every step. Jason also saved my wife and I over $3000.00 on the interest and the extended warranty on my Cadillac. He not only saved us money but he put us in a much better warranty. The whole process didn’t even take a week from start to finish. Jason is definitely an asset to Auto Approve. He definitely deserves a 10 star rating and was very professional throughout the loan process.

Harlan and Glenda

Original review: June 10, 2020

It was a fast process! The consultant was very helpful and talked me through the entire process! I'm very pleased with the terms and the payments I was approved for. I will be recommending Auto Approve to anyone looking for refinancing!

Original review: June 9, 2020

I recently refinanced my auto loan through Auto Approve. The rate was so much better than my bank offered! John **, my loan officer was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with! I will definite recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks for saving me money!!!

Original review: June 9, 2020

The experience was easy considering it was all over the phone. They work with your schedule and are patient as well as walking you through everything you need to know. Ramon was very helpful and always in a cheerful mood that made me smile. Overall good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2020

This was by far the fastest and best rate with refinancing my auto. I tried to refinance with other companies but their rate was way higher and monthly payments were still too high. Travis was very much on top of everything and walked me by everything that I needed to submit and do. Would definitely recommend Auto Approve!!

Original review: June 5, 2020

The entire experience was seamless and efficient. Everyone involved was very knowledgeable, friendly and respectful. We chose this lender for financial reasons and were not disappointed. I would highly recommend AutoApprove for auto refinancing. All documentation was complete and error free. Email communications were timely as well.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I recently refinanced my auto loan and the process was so quick and extremely easy even through a pandemic. I worked with John **. He answered all my questions and was very professional. The process was explained to me very well and John actually got on the phone with me and walked through the online documents with me.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Refinance car loan. It was a great experience. They got me the best rate. They were able to beat the competition by 3%. They were not pushy. They explained everything. They communicate with me by the method I wanted. Sometimes by email, sometimes by text and sometimes by phone calls.

Resolution response: June 12, 2020

Issue fully resolved. To be honest, my experience working with you can be counted as one of my most memorable, in getting an auto loan; going through the processes, and anxiously waiting to move on to the next step. I may have misunderstood information that was given to me and misdirected my discomfort toward the wrong party. I now see all the benefits with the route we took. My consultant at Auto Approve is most knowledgeable about her business, always courteous, and professional. She earned my trust and respect, deserves my apology for the misunderstanding, and a more generous review that is more accurate than previously given. I would happily recommend this professional and consulting agent to family and friends (I know she will do her best to take care of them)!

I further apologize to Ms. ** for any damages or discomfort I may have caused her. Please accept my sincere apology and thank you for clearing up all my questions and concerns. I am fully satisfied with your hard work in getting me from a 7.4 to a 4.2 percent interest rate on my auto refinance loan.

Emmit

Original review: June 2, 2020

DocuSign code was not sent with email for review. Consultant stated that it wasn't sent because "they want us to go over it with you". When consultant got on the phone and provided code, I only flipped through signing everything because of the trust that she had gained. Later, after I reviewed the document of what I signed, I realized that I would have not agreed to go with the loan, because of all of the undisclosed fees, of which I would have been able to review had I been sent the DocuSign code that I was to have received in a separate email. Instead, I believe that the consultant willfully withheld the sign-in code to the documents so that I would not have time to review them thoroughly and to know what I was signing.

I went from owing $22k to owing $25k, just because I wanted a lower interest rate for my loan (of which, I was nudged by Credit Karma, to contact you.). I was told about the new GAP requirement ($895), but I wasn't told about the Auto Essential payment fee for $1005, nor the ($400) for the DocuSign documents fee. It happened near the weekend so I was not able to reach the Loan Consultant to try to cancel. In fact, I have not been able to reach the loan consultant since. It is my belief that she knew what she was doing all along, that's why I wasn't able to cancel and that's why she didn't want to talk anymore (because the loan had gone through and there wasn't anything that I could do about it).

This experience has changed my view of Auto Approve and Credit Karma as a whole.... It is almost like predatory lending. However, on the upside, I did come from an interest rate of 7.4% down to a rate of 4.24%. Which, costs me over $2000, and more over-time. I should have been given the choice to decide. Had I known this, I would have stayed with the 7,4% simply because I went from owing $22,000 to now, very quickly owing $25000. I feel like my vehicle (equitable property) have been hijacked for $2000. However, my plan to overcome this is by paying more monthly payments to reduce the harm of refinancing through your company. All calls I made to your company to stop this action, were pretty much ignored (unfruitful). So, what do you think of what I truly think of my experience with your business? Thank you. Emmit **

Original review: June 1, 2020

It was fast. I ran into an issue with getting the right documentation. But after obtained they moved really quickly to get my loan funded. People were nice and quickly handled my situation. Hope to do business with them again in the future.

Original review: May 29, 2020

The service was very helpful and fast. I got my auto lease refinance within a few days with the helpful customer service from Sabian. Thank you very much for a smooth experience. Thank you. I would have recommended service anyone. They really knew what they were doing. I would definitely lose use them again. The salesman can actually stayed overtime to get my loan completed.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Outstanding customer service and great rates! I normally pass things like this up, but I am glad this time I did not. My representative worked tirelessly to assist me in the process. I saved a lot of money by switching to Auto Approve!

Original review: May 29, 2020

James ** was very helpful and worked quickly to complete my refinancing. He answered my questions and was very responsive. I already have recommended him to my friends and family! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! I would recommend this process to anyone.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Sarah was absolutely amazing and help me every step along the way. She was quick to respond and was able to help me get the interest rate that I wanted and needed to go forward with refinancing. Auto Approve is an extremely professional company and I highly recommend them!

Original review: May 28, 2020

Great experience! Very professional and prompt answers to all my questions. The representative was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure all issues were addressed and explained in a way my wife and I could understand. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to refinance their vehicles!

Original review: May 28, 2020

I would recommend Auto Approve to anyone looking for a car loan or refi. This was by far the smoothest and easiest loan process I have been through. Summer, who processed my loan was super friendly but also professional and efficient.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Auto Refinance. Chad from Auto Approve was unbelievably helpful and achieved exactly what I asked him to do plus some. I recommend them to absolutely everyone. Chad is probably the best employee there. Absolute credit guru. Thanks for the help! Appreciate it.

Original review: May 28, 2020

It was a pleasure dealing with Auto Approve. They handled everything quickly and professionally. I got the price I was looking for with zero stress. Was able to keep focusing on work and before I knew it it was done. Thank so much for the help. Super stressed lately and it couldn't have went any smoother.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I wanted to get a better interest rate than I previously had on my original car loan and Auto Approve was able to knock my interest rate down significantly. I'm also saving money every month on my payment and they got me hooked up with Gap insurance which I did not previously have. Everything went smooth and it was all wrapped up in a few days and I also have 90 days to my first payment which helps a lot. Thank you Auto Approve. I highly recommend them.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I was provided Great customer service, the rep Cindy was professional. She was attentive and a great listener, very patient regarding my concerns getting a loan with Auto Approve. Our loan was approved within a short time and I would say she did an excellent job.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I worked with Chee and she was very helpful and worked to answer any questions and concerns I had. She should be considered a very valuable employee. She was always positive and professional and was a pleasure to work with.

Original review: May 26, 2020

Great working with them. Efficient and expedient job. My loan officer displayed patience in dealing with me and my wife. He talked and walked me through each step of the loan process. I got the rate I wanted and I feel confident in recommending them.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Dustin from Auto Approve was nothing short of excellent when it came to refinancing my auto loan. He was cordial, informative, and more than willing to help in any manner he could. On top of great service, he also got my payment down over $80 per month. Thank you, Dustin!

Original review: May 24, 2020

Rates were much better than the competition. I had a couple of hurdles to jump over on my end but my representative, Chee knew how to guide me every step of the way. Chee was great to work with. She was smart, fun, responsive and got the job done. Thank you Chee!

Original review: May 22, 2020

Tim was fantastic! He was so professional and made everything very easy and non stressful! We are very happy with our experience with Auto Approve. We will recommend to our friends. We also would use again if ever needed. Thank you. - Stuart & Shelly

Original review: May 22, 2020

My agent was awesome, response was quick, I got approved for a perfect rate in just sec without hassle. I was able to reach out to her any time of the day with text to clarify any issues I had. Would recommend her any day/time.

Auto Approve Company Information