4.7/5 (33 ratings)

Find Car Loan Refinancing near you

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Find Car Loan Refinancing near you

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.94% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Top Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Verified

Had a very good and polite person to handle my questions. Really helped me out when I needed it the most. Very nice and dependable person that I dealt with. Very pleased! I would ...

Verified

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done i...

What is Auto Approve?

Auto Approve is an online marketplace that partners with lenders to help customers find refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. You can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying.

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the right interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve loans

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
    • Recent pay stubs or bank statements
    • Driver’s license
    • Proof of valid insurance
    • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist then quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve fees

Auto Approve does not charge an application fee, so refinancing requires no out-of-pocket costs. However, if your current loan has prepayment penalties, you may be required to cover those costs. Auto Approve's APRs start as low as 2.94% at the time of publishing, but your rate will vary depending on your vehicle, loan terms and credit history. Your lender may also have its own fee structure once your new loan is established.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?

Overall costs depend on your loan amount and annual percentage rate, but Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.94%.

How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?

To see if you qualify, get a quote on Auto Approve’s website. Getting a quote doesn’t affect your credit score.

Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?

No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.

Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?

No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.

Can I choose my refinancing loan term?

Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.

Where is Auto Approve headquartered?

Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Is Auto Approve legit?

Auto Approve is a legitimate brokerage that partners with banks, credit unions and other lenders across the country. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I am most satisfied. All of my questions were answered, and they did everything to help me file my papers. I was very hesitant about calling Auto Approve, but once I spoke to Michael I felt at ease. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Auto Approve response

Simonia, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that you had a great experience with Michael! We certainly loved working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the future! Please refer Auto Approve to your family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

My experience was great and I’d definitely consider them for another car loan. William was great to work with and he made sure that we were very satisfied!!!! If I could give 100 stars I would!!! Everything about the entire was easy!!

Auto Approve response

Terry, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that you had a great experience with William! We certainly loved working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the future! Please refer Auto Approve to your family and friends.

Get buying tips about Car Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I was really pleased when I received my Auto Approve letter in the mail. I had been looking for a highly recommended company to refinance my vehicle and I found it and more. Once I contacted the company the steps I needed to take were very well explained to me by James **, my loan consultant. He was patient with me from start to finish. The whole process was quick and efficient. I’m extremely happy too with the lender they found for me to refinance my car.

Original review: June 17, 2022

My representative was Andre. He was most helpful walking me through the process. He was very patient also, as I’m not very good at doing things digitally. If he was frustrated with me, he never showed it. I think this was the best loan experience that I’ve ever had. I would recommend Auto Approve to everyone needing to refinance their car.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Shannon was super to work with. Very responsive even in non business hours. Process for approval was super fast and paperwork was simple to complete with some electronic and some requiring legal signatures via mail. Great rates and super service. Only recommendation or stress was timing of funds distribution and receipt by original lien holder. Not a AutoApprove issue but ACH is the standard for today and would have made this a 6 star experience vs 5! Thanks Again Shannon. You made the difference and is why I chose your company early in the process!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Professional and thorough. While the process took 4 weeks, they stayed in touch with me as they collected the necessary information. Danny ** and David ** were the 2 gentleman who helped me. I appreciate all that they did to finalize the process.

Auto Approve response

Evonne, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that you had a great experience with Danny and David! We certainly loved working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the future! Please refer Auto Approve to your family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

I'm so glad I got Auto Approve service to refinancing my truck, they were all very professional, polite and understandable personnel. So quick to responded any questions or concerns as well. I'm so thankful to Kyrie and Simón with the service they provided me with. Absolutely 100 % will recommend them to friends and families.

Auto Approve response

Susi, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that you had a great experience with Kyrie and Simon! We certainly loved working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the future! Please refer Auto Approve to your family and friends.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

It was a horrible experience from beginning to the end. The agent keeping giving my info to 3rd parties and running my name for credit and other companies and dropped my credit score from 691 to 614. This is very unprofessional and it was illegal to keep giving my information out to the 3rd parties. I will never do business again here.

Auto Approve response

Jesus, thank you for providing feedback. Auto Approve does not sell or share any of our customers’ personal and private information. We use it exclusively for the purposes of refinancing. We only send it to our Lending Partner(s) for a firm offer of credit, however they are not “3rd parties”. We were unable to locate your account with the limited information available to us, however we would love the opportunity to address your concerns with you. Please reach out to us at info@autoapprove.com and someone will be happy to speak with you.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I appreciate the help I received and that all was handled in a timely manner. Thank you for your help. I have and will tell my family and friends about this service. Again thank you for all of the help you have given.

Auto Approve response

Donna, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We strive to provide great service, and we’re always excited to see our customers share their positive experiences. We look forward to assisting you again in the future and congratulations on your refinance!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Excellent service and fast. Easy to work with and on top of everything. Will recommend to anyone. I will try to refinance another vehicle as soon as this loan is complete. This service was excellent and easy to understand and work with.

Auto Approve response

Raymundo, thanks for taking the time to post a review! We strive to provide great service, and we’re always excited to see our customers share their positive experiences. We look forward to assisting you again in the future and congratulations on your refinance!

Take an Auto Refinance Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Auto Approve Company Information