4.4/5 (58 ratings)

Find Car Loan Refinancing partners near you

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Find Car Loan Refinancing partners near you

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Top Auto Approve Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Had a very good and polite person to handle my questions. Really helped me out when I needed it the most. Very nice and dependable person that I dealt with. Very pleased! I would ...

Verified

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done i...

What is Auto Approve?

Auto Approve is an online marketplace that partners with lenders to help customers find refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. You can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying.

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the right interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve loans

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
    • Recent pay stubs or bank statements
    • Driver’s license
    • Proof of valid insurance
    • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist then quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve fees

Auto Approve does not charge an application fee, so refinancing requires no out-of-pocket costs. However, if your current loan has prepayment penalties, you may be required to cover those costs. Auto Approve's APRs start as low as 2.25% at the time of publishing, but your rate will vary depending on your vehicle, loan terms and credit history. Your lender may also have its own fee structure once your new loan is established.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
    Overall costs depend on your loan amount and annual percentage rate, but Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.25%.
    How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
    To see if you qualify, get a quote on Auto Approve’s website. Getting a quote doesn’t affect your credit score.
    Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
    No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
    Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
    No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
    Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
    Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
    Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
    Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Is Auto Approve legit?

Auto Approve is a legitimate brokerage that partners with banks, credit unions and other lenders across the country. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

First, representative Sam C. Was excellent. Professional and helped walk me through every step. Even when I made a mistake and paperwork had to be redone, Sam was beyond courteous. Auto Approve helped reduce my monthly payment to the level I had wished it had been. If refinancing is something you're considering I would recommend Auto Approve to my own family. Just read, pay attention to the steps requested, and ask the questions you need to move yourself forward. Thanks again Sam! Hope Auto Approve appreciates you with a nice pay raise / promotion. Well deserved!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I had Dustin as my rep and I can't say enough about his excellent customer service. He was patient, thorough and guided me step by step thru the whole process. I thought this whole thing was too good to be true, but He lowered my finance rate 5 points and added a full extended warranty to 105k. I thanked Him for all He did and and He rightly replied that He prides Himself in going above and beyond to provide the best customer service. He clearly made the difference and I would recommend Him to anyone!

Get buying tips about Car Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Great customer service, great rates. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. This is a great company that cares about their customers and will do all they can to provide great service and great rates for them possible. So next time you want to refinance your car just call and talk to a Michael, he helped me with everything I need to get the price I want and all the details about how Auto Approve works and what paperwork they needed from me to get this refinance done.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Received an offer in the mail for a lower interest rate. Made the phone call and to my satisfaction, qualified for a an interest rate that cut in half what I was currently paying for 2 vehicles. It was a little uncomfortable doing this business over the phone but the representative was very helpful and reassuring. The process for approval took a couple of days. I am very pleased with the service and out of my experience with Auto Approve.

Original review: March 3, 2021

It was a great experience working with Auto Approve. First person I came in contact with was Mitch. It was about 10 o’clock at night and I wasn’t even sure I was going to get an answer. I had planned on leaving a message and received a call that next second right after a hung up from Mitch. He took all my information and I am glad I got him. He knew his job. And I thank him very much. He made this experience that I was scared to make quick easy and simple. Also Mr. ** was a quick and easy pleasure to work with as well. I thank them so much for making this experience a great one for me. Will definitely recommend you guys.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I called Eric. He took my info for the application to refi my truck.. He called me back in less than 10 minutes with the approval. Never expected such quick response. Eric was very polite and professional. Process took less than 45 minutes.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

The process was so smooth and professional. Saved a lot of money, reduced my interest rate and monthly payment by almost $200! I highly recommend this company. The gentleman that handled my loan was absolutely awesome. Walked me through the entire process, followed up and updated me when necessary. Can’t say enough about how pleased I am.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

As a new customer, my experience with Auto Approve has been great so far. Customer Service Randi ** have skills that are amazing. Added Text messages to contact me was the best approach and quick process. I would recommend Auto Approve to my family and friends. Thanks Randi!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

Great service. The agent explained very thoroughly all the details. Definitely will use it when I need it. Already told friends and family to use Auto Approve. The apr was what they told me since the beginning. Super happy. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Easiest loan process I’ve ever done, lowered my car payment and my interest rate. They explained the process the entire way through and made it almost effortless! I did the entire transaction over my phone, while walking my dog. Had the same person through the entire thing, he wasn’t the most bubbly personality but he was quick, efficient, and helpful. He made the refinance of my car one of the easiest major financial dealings I’ve ever done.

Take an Auto Refinance Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

Auto Approve Company Information