2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.68/5

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

BOTTOM LINE

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

PROS
  • Rates as low as 2.25% APR
  • Simple application process
  • No application fees
CONS
  • Not all vehicles are eligible
  • Uses third-party lenders

Top Auto Approve Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Had a very good and polite person to handle my questions. Really helped me out when I needed it the most. Very nice and dependable person that I dealt with. Very pleased! I would definitely use them again for my financial needs. Want to thank them again.

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done in 1 day. Thank you to Matthew **. I appreciate all of your help, you were wonderful!

Auto Approve Call Now Toll Free (866) 563-8595 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

What is Auto Approve?

Auto Approve is an online marketplace that partners with lenders to help customers find refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. You can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying.

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the right interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve loans

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
  • Recent pay stubs or bank statements
  • Driver’s license
  • Proof of valid insurance
  • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist then quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve fees

Auto Approve does not charge an application fee, so refinancing requires no out-of-pocket costs. However, if your current loan has prepayment penalties, you may be required to cover those costs. Auto Approve's APRs start as low as 2.25% at the time of publishing, but your rate will vary depending on your vehicle, loan terms and credit history. Your lender may also have its own fee structure once your new loan is established.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
Overall costs depend on your loan amount and annual percentage rate, but Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.25%.
How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
To see if you qualify, get a quote on Auto Approve’s website. Getting a quote doesn’t affect your credit score.
Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Is Auto Approve legit?

Auto Approve is a legitimate brokerage that partners with banks, credit unions and other lenders across the country. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

Original review: March 3, 2021

It was a great experience working with Auto Approve. First person I came in contact with was Mitch. It was about 10 o’clock at night and I wasn’t even sure I was going to get an answer. I had planned on leaving a message and received a call that next second right after a hung up from Mitch. He took all my information and I am glad I got him. He knew his job. And I thank him very much. He made this experience that I was scared to make quick easy and simple. Also Mr. ** was a quick and easy pleasure to work with as well. I thank them so much for making this experience a great one for me. Will definitely recommend you guys.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Great communication, information, and options. My caseworker John was very friendly, easy to talk to, explained thoroughly to me things I didn't understand. Very pleased with the outcome. I got my loan with lower payments, and lower interest rate. Very easy process. I would recommend this company to anyone. Took a little time to get a lender for my loan, but was WELL worth the wait. I was notified constantly to let me know where we were with the lenders also given the option to accept or decline offers given to me.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I filled out the information on LendingTree. I received a call immediately from Auto Approve. They also had the lowest interest rate from the initial response from Lending Tree. The rate quote was immediate and they were very thorough on the process and steps. Once I agreed it took about a week with filling out the electronic documents and mailing back the notarized POA. I received confirmation that the lending was funded 4 days ago but it doesn't appear my original lender has received it yet. My new bank has already reached out and set up the expectations and I would recommend Auto Approve to someone looking to either finance or refinance their vehicle.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I wanted to write this review so I can just express the gratitude that I have for the job that Bruce ** did with my loan. My work schedule is extremely busy and I am constantly forgetting or don’t have time to follow up on the items that he was asking me for. He kindly send me reminders guided me with step-by-step instructions on how to get through some of the items I needed to get done. I was very skeptical at first about the whole process because I was unsure about dealing with a finance company that I had never heard of. But he gave me all the information and assurance that they were legitimate and that they were going to take care of my loan and they did. I was very happy with the overall experience and I would highly recommend anyone to go to Bruce **.

Original review: May 1, 2020

All the calls you get at first are really annoying, but everyone’s just trying to contact you to discuss the best options. After reviewing all my different offers through Lending Tree Auto Approve did find me the best rate. Mr. Cooper was very nice throughout the process and answered all my questions. Only thing I wasn’t a fan of is they try to slip the APR rate in the paperwork without telling you it’s much higher than the rate they tell you. I’m sure they are trained to slip that by but regardless still getting a better deal than I was before!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Original review: March 6, 2021

Everything was going well until I reviewed the new loan and it hadn’t been paid off. I found out that the check had been lost in the mail, fine no big deal. But I started looking into the other fees that I wasn’t aware we were being charged. They were quickly reviewed with us but I do not remember this. I was told I can cancel the GAP insurance but am still waiting for that to process and I can’t get a hold of anyone to understand the status. Once the loan was processed I feel like Auto Approve no longer cared about my experience because the money had been received and closed out. I was ready to recommend everyone to Auto Approve! ... but now I am still waiting for someone to call me back and GAP insurance to be canceled.

Auto Approve response

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to research them and respond. We apologize for the lack of a timely response that you experienced. That is not consistent with the way in which we conduct our business (we have an A+ rating with the BBB and a 96% 'would recommend' rating on LendingTree). The matter has been addressed internally to prevent it from happening again. We strive to meet our customer's needs throughout the refinancing process, which includes responding to questions well after the refinanced loan has funded. The GAP policy has been cancelled (per your request) and a full refund of the premium will be sent to your new Lender to be applied to the loan balance. We also listened to all of the calls with your Loan Consultant and, even though the fees were fully disclosed on the contract that you signed, we understand that you believe the Loan Consultant could have done a better job of explaining each of the fees. We will be reaching out to personally to discuss this in greater detail (to protect your privacy we do not wish to provide specifics in a public forum) but we believe we have a positive resolution for you. We are sorry again that you did not receive a timely response to your request for information but are grateful that you brought this issue to our attention. We learn and improve from customer feedback. Thank you for choosing Auto Approve and congratulations on your refinance.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Aida ** was so wonderful to work with, from beginning, to the end of my 'auto refinance' process. I would recommend Veridian to anyone, who is looking to save money. Aida helped me so much, I'll be able to save $400 a month! Can't wait to save all that extra money.

Original review: March 4, 2021

I loved using Auto Approve, it was one of the only places that would actually help me and refinance my car. The best part was... Mitch. He was wonderful! Answered all my questions, fast & efficient. No more 24 perfect APR (;

Original review: March 3, 2021

Used Ford to finance a new truck in order to get additional rebates. Ford motor credit was 4.8% apr. Used Auto Approve to refinance it immediately for 2.25%. Easy process. Took care of everything through text messages. Quick and easy.

Original review: March 3, 2021

This company was incredibly helpful and professional. He said he would get back to me in 24 hours but he got back to me within an hour. They saved me over 6% which translated to almost $200 off my monthly car note.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I had the pleasure of having Erik as my representative and he was available and very helpful. He always took the time to explain the process. I would recommend this service to anyone. Not only a first time customer but someone looking for help like I was.

Original review: March 3, 2021

From the beginning to the end of the process, this refinance was the absolute best. First customer service was top notch and kept me apprised every step of the way. Responded to me within less than 24 hours when I had a question. This was the smoothest refinance I have ever done... I would definitely recommend Auto Approve. Thanks for a great experience.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Working with Auto Approve was an easy experience. Dustin **, was patient and knowledgeable. The entire process took much less than 48 hours and I only left my home to mail a document! I highly recommend him and auto approve for your next auto purchase or refinance.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I have never done this before and didn't know what to expect. Brian was my contact, and he was amazing. He explained everything, took me through the process and we were done and funded in less than 3 days! So painless and the interest rate is great as well!

Original review: March 3, 2021

James ** got us an excellent rate and made the process very easy. He was very good with keeping us up to date during the short time it took to get approved and closed. I highly recommend Auto Approve and James.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Auto Approve made it a easy refi process. The agent did a wonderful job getting me the best rate available. I would recommend using them for any of your auto financing needs. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Veronica was super kind, patient, and helpful throughout the entire refinancing process. If and when I ever need to refinance again I will definitely choose Auto Approve first and hopefully be able to work with Veronica again. Thank you so much again for all your hard work to make this usually crappy process go smoothly and seamlessly.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Josh from Auto Approve helped me save thousands on my new car loan, also got me a nice rebate check as well! The process was super smooth and very easy to navigate. I was approved within 24 hours. Thanks Auto Approve!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Charles is very good at this refinancing business! He was really patient and helpful to us... We needed so much guidance as we are tech challenged! He was (IS) very prompt at replying back with our info and questions. And we got a fabulous rate. I was skeptical at first.. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

When bought, I was only told about a 1k mile waiting period. Now I need a major repair and am told not covered because of a time waiting period. Will not recommend because of the dishonesty and will probably cancel my contract

Auto Approve response

Hello, thank you for the opportunity to research and respond to your concerns. After contacting you via phone to obtain more information (we had no record of discussing a potential claim or ‘waiting period’ with you), you advised us that the review was posted in error and that you were referring to your previous warranty provider. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your old warranty company and if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your feedback and congratulations again on your refinance!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The process was easy. The responses timely and the savings substantial. I am pleased with the process and look forward to the continuation of the relationship. Needless to say, this is beneficial for me and my plans to retire. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Due to Covid, we weren't able to get all of our documentation together in a timely fashion. Our Auto Approve rep was very helpful in keeping us up to date on what was needed and stepped up to make sure our loan offer was kept valid while we dealt with the Covid delays.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Getting the refinancing on my car was easy and convenient over text, email, and internet. I usually prefer to talk on the phone but this way met my needs at this time. The process was easy and the paperwork was quickly finished.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

This was an awesome experience, the gentleman that signed me up and got me approved were very professional and they knew what they were doing.. I'm so fortunate to have been contacted by them, it was obvious that they did the right research

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Did all online for the first time. Sam help me immensely. Got a good long I believe and he pointed me in the right direction And he helped me every step of the way. Thanks Sam. Only problem is I don’t have any paper back up to read the exact terms. Still waiting after 20 days.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

We had a great experience. The person we worked with was very responsive and the whole process was simple and quick. All of the paperwork was done thru focusing making it simple. He walked us through the process so we knew what was happening and what to expect.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Offer was pre-approved thru the mail. I was able to save a significant amount of money monthly. The process was very thorough and simple enough that it was almost easy if you have all your documents readily available. If you have a high interest rate and NEED to refinance it's worth a try.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

This is the worst business I have ever worked with, and I have traveled and worked extensively in developing counties. I applied for a refinance and title transfer for my car in Nov. They never submitted anything to the DMV. I kept calling, they kept lying saying they sent it to the DMV. Now my plates are expired. I can no longer drive my car and am spending a fortune in Uber bills and am looking at thousands of dollars in fines due to the suspended plates because I was waiting for the new plates. Finally they admit they never sent anything to the dmv this whole time so it’s like we are starting the process over. Totally incompetent!

Auto Approve response

Thank you for providing feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. While thoroughly researching your account, it was identified that your order was initially not able to be submitted due to required documentation not being received. Prior to this review, we made contact with you and established that we needed documentation from you (e.g. vehicle title) in order to be able to submit to the DMV. You have since sent the required documentation to our team and it has been submitted to the DMV. Confirmation of the submitted order has also been provided to you. With regards to the potential fines from your former state, it is our understanding that the state sent multiple notices requesting information. Our team was not notified of these notices until you forwarded us the final notice. At that time, a member of our team contacted the state and your insurance company to assist in getting the matter resolved. Our team would have acted sooner to assist had we been made aware of the situation. Our team assisted you in resolving the matter and, with the assistance received from your insurance company, your case is being reviewed by the state. Auto Approve assisted in helping you obtain temporary registration so that you would not have to pay out of pocket for transportation. The team is actively monitoring your account and is in frequent contact with you. While speaking with you via phone, a current update on your order has been provided as well and additional information on your case with the previous state has been provided. We hope this information helps to better explain the status of your account and we appreciate your feedback.

Auto Approve Company Information