Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Approve LLC is an online refinancing company that specializes in helping you find the best refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month.

BOTTOM LINE

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

PROS

• No late payment fees
  • Loans up to $150,000
  • No prepayment penalties
  • Simple application process

CONS

• Not all vehicles are eligible
  • High origination fee

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve provides refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. The company offers loans ranging from $7,500 to $150,000, and you can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying. The company considers all applications for vehicles with up 150,000 miles that are less than 10 years old.

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the best interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve refinancing loan

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
  • Recent pay stubs or bank statement
  • Driver’s license
  • Proof of valid insurance
  • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
Auto Approve offers refinancing loans from $7,500 to $150,000.
How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
To qualify for Auto Approve refinancing, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have a minimum credit score of 500 and have a monthly income of at least $1,500.
Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
Does Auto Approve charge prepayment penalties?
No, Auto Approve does not charge prepayment penalty fees.
Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
Auto Approve’s are in North Maple Grove, Minnesota.

Do we recommend Auto Approve?

With loan refinancing up to $150,000, Auto Approve has programs for every budget. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

We had a very good experience refinancing our Harley with Orion. He was very helpful and the whole process went quickly and smoothly. He even offered to take a look at our other vehicles to see if he could help with those. I would recommend Auto Approve to my friends and family.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I needed to refi my auto loan because the interest was goin up. Tyler ** helped me through this process, he worked hard to make sure it was as easy, quick and painless as possible. Everything was over within about 2 days and I have a great interest rate, and a payment I can live with. He found the right loan that fit me. I thank him for that. If I ever have to have an auto loan again I'll go with Him and his company.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I have to admit I was a little skeptical about refinancing my car online but I worked with Austin who made the process easier then I ever expected. They saved me 150 bucks a month on my car payment, Lowered my interest rate by more then half and put me with a reputable credit union. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Absolutely amazing, I’m a satisfied customer. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

The rep was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and made the service fast and easy to do! I would definitely recommend Auto Approve to anyone that can get approved. Do not refinance with your current auto loan. Get a better loan from auto approve!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Raymond was extremely helpful in getting me through the entire process without added stress. Every step was quick, easy, and he was in constant communication with me throughout. I will most certainly refer any friends of mine his way if they are looking!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The Auto Approve team was nothing but helpful through the whole process. Keeping in constant contact over what needed to be done to get my loan through. Always available and knowledgeable, and willing to help. A great experience all around.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

The woman was excellent. Very professional, yet friendly. Very much on the ball. She was quick with quotes, guided me through the process with knowledge and professionalism. She made it extremely easy!! I would recommend her to all my friends.

Auto Approve Company Information