2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

4.5/5 (46 ratings)

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Top Auto Approve Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

What is Auto Approve?

Auto Approve is an online marketplace that partners with lenders to help customers find refinancing and lease buyouts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats and ATVs. You can estimate your interest savings with Auto Approve’s free online calculator before applying.

How does Auto Approve refinancing work?

Auto Approve’s loan applications are easy to complete, and it only takes a few minutes to find out if you’re approved. Auto Approve does not charge application fees and has no minimum payments. If you're approved, a loan expert works with Auto Approve’s network of banks, finance companies and credit unions to find the right interest rate on your auto refinancing loan.

How to apply for Auto Approve loans

Auto Approve has a quick online application and approval process. To apply, you need information on your current car loan amount, rate and term. You also need some specific personal documentation, including:

• Loan payoff statements
    • Recent pay stubs or bank statements
    • Driver’s license
    • Proof of valid insurance
    • Residence permit or proof of citizenship

Once you submit an application, one of Auto Approve’s loan specialists reviews it. The specialist then quickly contacts you to let you know if your application is approved. Auto Approve partners with an extensive network of banks, finance companies and credit unions across the country, which allows them to provide details on the best available refinancing offers. The offer is valid for 30 days, so you can compare loan offers across other websites without losing your set rate.

Auto Approve fees

Auto Approve does not charge an application fee, so refinancing requires no out-of-pocket costs. However, if your current loan has prepayment penalties, you may be required to cover those costs. Auto Approve's APRs start as low as 2.25% at the time of publishing, but your rate will vary depending on your vehicle, loan terms and credit history. Your lender may also have its own fee structure once your new loan is established.

Auto Approve FAQ

How much are Auto Approve refinancing loans?
    Overall costs depend on your loan amount and annual percentage rate, but Auto Approve offers rates as low as 2.25%.
    How do I qualify for an Auto Approve refinancing loan?
    To see if you qualify, get a quote on Auto Approve’s website. Getting a quote doesn’t affect your credit score.
    Does Auto Approve charge an application fee?
    No, Auto Approve does not charge an application fee.
    Can I refinance a commercial vehicle with Auto Approve?
    No, Auto Approve does not refinance commercial vehicles that are bought under a company’s name.
    Can I choose my refinancing loan term?
    Yes. When you refinance a vehicle with Auto Approve, you get to decide if you want to shorten or extend the term of your loan. Auto Approve refinancing loans typically range from one to seven years.
    Where is Auto Approve headquartered?
    Auto Approve’s headquarters are in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Is Auto Approve legit?

Auto Approve is a legitimate brokerage that partners with banks, credit unions and other lenders across the country. Auto Approve has a quick approval process and doesn't charge application fees, so it's easy to check whether you can save money with the company. If you're searching for a way to lower your monthly payments or the interest rate on your current car loan, refinancing your car with Auto Approve could be the answer.

Auto Approve Reviews

Original review: July 30, 2021

Working with Kara at Auto Approve was the best experience I have ever had! Kara was extremely professional and very helpful throughout the process! The refinance process was extremely easy and very quick. I will definitely refer others to Auto Approve if they are interested in refinancing their cars. Kara helped us refinance both of our vehicles in a short period of time.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2021

We received a letter in the mail in regard to Auto Approve to refinance our car. Usually I don’t keep anything that comes in the mail like that but I thought I would check it out and I’m very happy I did. I worked with Zach ** and he was very professional and very on time with everything. I would recommend Auto Approve to anyone.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Received an offer in the mail for a lower interest rate. Made the phone call and to my satisfaction, qualified for a an interest rate that cut in half what I was currently paying for 2 vehicles. It was a little uncomfortable doing this business over the phone but the representative was very helpful and reassuring. The process for approval took a couple of days. I am very pleased with the service and out of my experience with Auto Approve.

Original review: March 3, 2021

From the beginning to the end of the process, this refinance was the absolute best. First customer service was top notch and kept me apprised every step of the way. Responded to me within less than 24 hours when I had a question. This was the smoothest refinance I have ever done... I would definitely recommend Auto Approve. Thanks for a great experience.

Original review: March 3, 2021

It was a great experience working with Auto Approve. First person I came in contact with was Mitch. It was about 10 o’clock at night and I wasn’t even sure I was going to get an answer. I had planned on leaving a message and received a call that next second right after a hung up from Mitch. He took all my information and I am glad I got him. He knew his job. And I thank him very much. He made this experience that I was scared to make quick easy and simple. Also Mr. ** was a quick and easy pleasure to work with as well. I thank them so much for making this experience a great one for me. Will definitely recommend you guys.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I found Braden very helpful with explaining the terms of the process of the application, with the help of completion of the loan, with his help, with the other person involved with the original loan informing them of the information needed to complete the loan. Very satisfied with the process. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Hard to do over the phone, hard to read small print and my internet was down, my phone service is not good in my area. The process was simple and did not take too long. It was easier than going to the bank for a loan.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

They asked me to send them information. Ran my credit, this impacts my credit score. And at the end they said the bank they found won't do the refinance since I am permanent resident not citizen. This is DISCRIMINATION and unacceptable. Why did you ask me to refinance with you guys and at the end discriminate me just because I am not citizen?

Original review: July 30, 2021

I was shopping around for a refi my truck because my original loan was higher from the manufacturer and was shopping around which led me to find Auto Approve. They had really great rates and Tammy was helpful to get everything done. Really enjoyed the experience

Original review: July 30, 2021

Excellent experience with handling the financing of my auto loan. I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking to finance an automobile. My customer service person was polite and extremely professional. They answered every question I had and also assisted me with how to complete the contract.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Good people that really takes time to work with you. They take time to explain every detail so you will understand what they are doing. I will recommend people to go to them anytime. Very nice and polite and honest. Reasonable rates. They will call you back when others don’t get back in contact with you. Just very good all around.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Auto Approve has been a lifesaver for me... They refinanced my Harley Davidson motorcycle when no one else would. My payment is nearly half and interest from 19% to 6.5%... Sam was very professional and walked me through the process step by step...

Original review: June 14, 2021

After I discovered an overcharge on my lease purchase loan, it took one month to obtain a refund. While the loan consultant, Tammie **, did everything she could to resolve the situation, her supervisor, Shaun, who assumed responsibility to fix the problem NEVER responded to my inquiries as to the status of the problem. Complete lack of communication with me, the customer, is totally unsatisfactory. I didn’t know if I would ever get my money back until the check finally showed up at my address. It would have been nice to know it was on it’s way or indeed to have ANY courtesy call to tell me the problem was resolved. Customer satisfaction is apparently very low on Auto Approve’s priorities.

Original review: June 9, 2021

The process was a little confusing, and took a long time to process.. I only had 3 years left on the loan, and due to a financial setback I needed to refinance. My payment was lowered by $130 but Loan extended another 3 years, total 36 months. I believe Auto Lenders is doing a good job and I’m sure will get less confusing with time.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Orion was so helpful and consistently communicated with me about my options. The first couple options fell through. He attempted multiple times and in the end got me the best deal. My entire process took over a month, which was annoying but not Auto Approve’s fault. Because of his open line of communication, the process felt too easy.

Original review: May 27, 2021

Mr. Dustin ** who lead me through the process was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend Auto Approve to anyone looking for a quick and easy refinance solution. Auto Approve answered all my questions and put me at ease with my decision to refinance my auto loan

Original review: May 14, 2021

I recently used Auto Approve to refinance my vehicle. They were able to help me get an amazing rate and even lower my monthly payment. The process was super easy start to finish, and Riley was very responsive and helpful. Would 100% recommend!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Applied for a refinance on my auto loan and Aaliyah my agent made the process easy and very quick. I was able to get a better rate, along with some added warranties, that made Auto Approve the best refinancing experience I have ever had. Will definitely use them again in the future if needed and strongly recommend.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Austin ** worked with me. He's awesome! Answered every call and email quickly. The process was fast and simple. It was less than 2 weeks including my car being paid off. I have already recommended 2 friends and will continue with referrals!

Original review: May 5, 2021

Easy process! Pricing was top of the charts! Working with Derrick made refinancing easy and financially smart! Look forward to working with the team again when needed! If anything else is needed in my financial future, I would not hesitate one second in contacting this team of people I dealt with at Auto Approve!

Original review: April 28, 2021

Everything went well. Very friendly and helpful staff. I was very satisfied..Thank you. Tina went out of her way to explain things and make it easy for me. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Had a very good and polite person to handle my questions. Really helped me out when I needed it the most. Very nice and dependable person that I dealt with. Very pleased! I would definitely use them again for my financial needs. Want to thank them again.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Everything was going well until I reviewed the new loan and it hadn’t been paid off. I found out that the check had been lost in the mail, fine no big deal. But I started looking into the other fees that I wasn’t aware we were being charged. They were quickly reviewed with us but I do not remember this. I was told I can cancel the GAP insurance but am still waiting for that to process and I can’t get a hold of anyone to understand the status. Once the loan was processed I feel like Auto Approve no longer cared about my experience because the money had been received and closed out. I was ready to recommend everyone to Auto Approve! ... but now I am still waiting for someone to call me back and GAP insurance to be canceled.

Auto Approve response

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to research them and respond. We apologize for the lack of a timely response that you experienced. That is not consistent with the way in which we conduct our business (we have an A+ rating with the BBB and a 96% 'would recommend' rating on LendingTree). The matter has been addressed internally to prevent it from happening again. We strive to meet our customer's needs throughout the refinancing process, which includes responding to questions well after the refinanced loan has funded. The GAP policy has been cancelled (per your request) and a full refund of the premium will be sent to your new Lender to be applied to the loan balance. We also listened to all of the calls with your Loan Consultant and, even though the fees were fully disclosed on the contract that you signed, we understand that you believe the Loan Consultant could have done a better job of explaining each of the fees. We will be reaching out to personally to discuss this in greater detail (to protect your privacy we do not wish to provide specifics in a public forum) but we believe we have a positive resolution for you. We are sorry again that you did not receive a timely response to your request for information but are grateful that you brought this issue to our attention. We learn and improve from customer feedback. Thank you for choosing Auto Approve and congratulations on your refinance.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Aida ** was so wonderful to work with, from beginning, to the end of my 'auto refinance' process. I would recommend Veridian to anyone, who is looking to save money. Aida helped me so much, I'll be able to save $400 a month! Can't wait to save all that extra money.

Original review: March 4, 2021

I loved using Auto Approve, it was one of the only places that would actually help me and refinance my car. The best part was... Mitch. He was wonderful! Answered all my questions, fast & efficient. No more 24 perfect APR (;

Original review: March 3, 2021

Used Ford to finance a new truck in order to get additional rebates. Ford motor credit was 4.8% apr. Used Auto Approve to refinance it immediately for 2.25%. Easy process. Took care of everything through text messages. Quick and easy.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done in 1 day. Thank you to Matthew **. I appreciate all of your help, you were wonderful!

Original review: March 3, 2021

This company was incredibly helpful and professional. He said he would get back to me in 24 hours but he got back to me within an hour. They saved me over 6% which translated to almost $200 off my monthly car note.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I had the pleasure of having Erik as my representative and he was available and very helpful. He always took the time to explain the process. I would recommend this service to anyone. Not only a first time customer but someone looking for help like I was.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Working with Auto Approve was an easy experience. Dustin **, was patient and knowledgeable. The entire process took much less than 48 hours and I only left my home to mail a document! I highly recommend him and auto approve for your next auto purchase or refinance.

Auto Approve Company Information