4.92/5
Based on 84 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Washington D.C., Rapid Capital Funding is a structured settlement purchaser that offers instant funding via a custom debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. In times of short cashflow, Rapid Capital Funding can help by expediting payouts and re-negotiating your settlements with a specialized team that works closely with your attorneys and judge. Contact Rapid Capital Funding for more information.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 24, 2018

84 Rapid Capital Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 24, 2018

Matt made me feel very secure in doing this transaction and the process was not fast but he was very honest and upfront about it right from the start. The other competitor that I was originally working with told me that it was going to be a fast and easy deal with the money coming in 30 days. It ended up being 60 days in and we were not even close so I canceled with them because I don't like working with dishonest people. So I went ahead and got moving working with somebody who was upfront about what was going on and that made me feel secured for the transaction.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Structured settlement buyout deal for a lump sum of cash. Didn't use JG Wentworth or annuity action network. Dee was very helpful and had all the information our family needed to figure out if we wanted to do the deal or not. Dee def did a great job of guiding me through the process from the amount of money I could keep and how much I would lose on my monthlies compared to selling out completely and not having future funding. This really made me feel at ease with my plans. Quick responses from my texts with any questions I had throughout the time the deal was waiting to go to court and be approved. Dee's staff was there for me within minutes whenever I had a question and needed money on my Rapid card and although they were not able to fast track the transaction they made it easier for me to get through without any troubles.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Was reluctant and scared to do a transaction considering that I see these commercials on television all day long. Finally I decided to give it a shot and to call in and then I called a few other companies but was going with the Rapid card capital company because they offered me the most amount of money and gave me the straight up truth of how this deal works. It's expensive money but I'm very happy I did the deal when I needed the money.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Got a call about activitating my rapid card because I took a survey about my structured settlements transaction and how I felt about doing a deal to sell off my future money in exchange for that up front cash payment. After going through the painless questions I disclosed that I was not interested in doing a transaction and they were still nice enough to activate my card and put some money on nit for me and asked if I would be willing to share this experience about their company.

Original review: May 21, 2018

From the time I decided that I was interested in doing a deal to sell my annuity payment I knew these commercials always playing on television were the easiest way to go about selling. I spoke with a lawyer who detailed what the transaction would look like and how it would be done along with the time frame. Everything that the lawyer told me aligned with what Jay had told me about the transaction. He also gave me a free credit card before my transaction and was able to put funds on it instantly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Capital Funding?

Original review: May 19, 2018

Jose told me that he was going to move and that I should figure out a way to survive and feed myself. He thinks that he was carrying and supporting me while he worked and tried to build up his promotion business over these years. I was not happy with that and when we broke up I was living with a friend. I saw the Rapid card commercial on television and lived off of that for the first month and then did a deal with them to tap into other money that I had sitting idle and was not using that I didn't know I could do anything with. Glad to know there is always other options out there girls.

Original review: May 17, 2018

School is really important to me and I was taking out student loans and living off of my monthly payments. I wanted to get ahead and start a business after graduation and I was not able to do that with my student loan allotment as that had to go to paying for schooling. I was able to do a deal to sell my monthlies in exchange for funding to start up my first business and to try and grow it into something that will be much bigger and better for my future. The future looks bright and am glad that Rapid gave me this opportunity to believe in myself and make a difference.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Rapid card came in the mail today and after calling in for activation it worked instantly. I had to re-charge my phones minutes and was able to do so after this and am glad that I called in to get my rapid card and will definitely be working with the rapid guy again as long as he keep on filling up my card with money.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Jennifer was good to me by providing me with the layout of the settlement transfer deal. All of it was secured and I had to meet with a lady a few days after we first spoke and agreed to do a deal to work together on this. It was not overnight but they did give me a Rapid card to spend and survive on while I was awaiting the deal to go to court and to get the seal of approval from them. All of this was a process but Jennifer was really great about telling me the deal upfront instead of sugar coating it like a big fat cupcake as she described the actions of others. The cupcake was delicious by the way.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Received my Rapid card over the weekend in the mail. I called up and had my card activated and to test it I went to In and Out Burger and it did work. Card works and the company works and the food I got with it is delicious so thank you Rapid card homies. You rock.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Started to get worried when finances were getting very tight. I decided to look into selling my structure settlement payments for a fair deal that would benefit my family and me. Rapid Capital spoke to me and explained the entire process from start to finish on how it would proceed and what the rewards and risks would be in entering into a transaction like this would be. The final tallied result has been great as I got exactly what I was looking for without any surprises or hiccups. And have been in touch with my representative the whole time any time I reach out which is important for me to know exactly whats going on and when.

Original review: May 11, 2018

After a negligent medical case I was awarded money and have been very stable ever since. I've been saving up to start my own business and now I can do so thanks to the help you gave me. The business is almost ready to be opened and I'm very eager to get it rolling. Without your help and funding partners I would not have had the chance to do what I am doing now.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Had a pile of medical bills so high you wouldn’t even believe it if you saw it. Had a bad accident that happened to my father and received a settlement and money from it each month. When I had my accident and couldn’t go to work the bills kept coming in and I needed the money to get by and was able to work with this team to get me the funding that I needed. Was happy with the final verdict and time it took for me to get my money.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Was waiting a week to get my Rapid card. I applied for it on Friday and it arrived Thursday night when I got home from work. I'm a little disappointed it took a week to arrive but after speaking with my specialist they offered me an additional $20 for the trouble to spend on dinner for myself. Was really happy with how I was treated once I finally got my card in the mail. Would recommend the Rapid card for those who don't want to purchase a credit card with really high fees.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Got my Rapid card and the funding on it was completed. Have no issues paying my phone bill now and no issues at the Exxon station. That makes me happy that I can get fuel in my ride and keep the power on in the house without any issues thanks to these settlement girls that have been assisting me.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Was running low on my funds and eventually I got the offer for this card that I can use to pay for my food just like an debit card but I can use it at the c store and anywhere else that they are taking visa cards. I have 150 dollars left on my card and am very glad the card arrived on time when I was running out of funds.

Original review: May 8, 2018

This has been the best experience that my daughter has ever gone through. These other companies in the structure settlement industry that we spoke with were nice but the in depth knowledge of how we can do our transaction and still leave us with our payments was really and truly amazing. It was nice to be treated with a lot of respect and told that we could call any time day or night. It was also great that you offered to come down and visit our family and assist with getting to court. Only bad thing was that our representative told us that he couldn't recommend any financial advisers to discuss our transaction as it was a conflict of interest and we had to go out and find our own advisers. A little support in that category would really go a long way but besides that we are very happy with the final result and the outcome here.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Got me everything that I need for the deal and was happy with the help from Matt. He treated me right and would call me every single day to check in on me to make sure that I was okay and to see if I needed anything. I would usually just say, "Hey I'm okay. Just don't have to call me every day. But glad you are checking in on me." That's all I could say is that the guy I dealt with was too nice maybe even annoying.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Certainly went above and beyond what is normal asked for when doing a deal. The buying or purchase price was 1500 more than the only other offer that I got and I get money on my Rapid card. There were no hidden fees that I was disclosed about and the money is going to pay off past due bills from the hospital and for an upcoming surgery that is needed very badly.

Original review: May 4, 2018

By far the best service I have had so far doing one of these transactions. A lower overall cost to me and a good value for what I am selling was important to me. Would be happy to discuss another deal in 2020 when I get out of school and want to start a business. I think you could help me tap the money tree and get me going when I graduate.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I wasn’t able to complete my deal with Rapid Capital due to the type of annuity transfer law that prevented it from going through but because I had such a good relationship with Jen. She allowed me to keep my Rapid card and she didn’t cancel and I don’t have to pay back the money that I spent.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Customer service was excellent. Leslie provided me with all that my family needed to know for purchasing and for us to sell our settlement rights. It's not an easy decision and the price is fair but the service is terrific and you gave me a credit card that I can't overdraft on. There were some fees I didn't understand at the end but we worked through them and everything is as the contract stated.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Mike was my representative and although I could get kind of loud and angry at different times yelling and saying what I wanted I was just nervous that I wasn’t going to get my money and get back to school on time. Funds have hit my account and my Rapid card is working without any issues at all. Thank you and we love the Rapid card.

Original review: May 2, 2018

The economy is doing great and I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to start a business now. I found the Rapid Capital on the internet and they offered me a 100% guarantee that I would get the exact amount of money we agreed on not what the last company did to me which was offer me one amount and then try to pay me a different amount. You stuck to your word.

Original review: May 1, 2018

If I wanted to build a big building I would go to a contractor in Philly. If I wanted to sell my lottery winnings from a scratch off or get a mortgage I'd go to JG Wentworth but if I wanted a delicious Philly cheesesteak I go to Jim's not Pat's and not Geno's. When I sold the third time around I went with Rapid for a change and it got me over 2 thousand more than I would of gotten on my previous transaction.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Wasn’t easy to decide what company I wanted to do a transaction with and I had spoken to multiple different advisers, salesmen, companies, and family to consult on who to run to the finish line with if I was even going to at all. Ultimately the people I spoke to at Rapid always answered my calls when I called or texted them, they gave me a card to spend money on and didn't argue with me over small amounts of money and they were just the good vibing people that I like to work with.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Got a phone call asking if I was interested in the Rapid card and I said no at first but then I asked more questions and realized that the rapid card could be used even if I didn’t have a bank account. Really happy with the card and service that I've been receiving from the salesmen over at rapid cap. Card works every time I use it without any issues. Very happy overall.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Needed money to repair my truck and was out of work until it was back on the road. Ended up being a better deal to buy a new truck cause the Rapid Capital girl got my truck fixed before my court date but it broke again so with the check I got it went to a new truck. Really happy with the truck and am able to get into work now without a problem. 5 stars for the help with the old truck and the new truck.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Matt was extremely nice on the phone and offered to speak to my family involved in the transaction to offer assistance. On the date of the court we got our own driver and had our own lawyer who was very professional and courteous with us. We got some money upfront before we went to court to pay off some back bills and would do another deal with Matt again if we ever needed to be we are okay for right now. We had an interview for a new job as well so things are stable now.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Couldn’t afford to pay the heating bill this past winter because times had gotten so rough. Next winter we should be good though now that we sold out our hath away funds and are able to buy equipment for our business that was being held back from doing better because we had old machinery we were using. Now all is good and the business is starting to do really good.

Rapid Capital Funding Company Information