4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Washington D.C., Rapid Capital Funding is a structured settlement purchaser that offers instant funding via a custom debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. In times of short cashflow, Rapid Capital Funding can help by expediting payouts and re-negotiating your settlements with a specialized team that works closely with your attorneys and judge. Contact Rapid Capital Funding for more information.

Rapid Capital Funding Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Being a small business owner is no easy feat. As a kid I always heard stories of entrepreneurs who made it big starting their own business. Within a few years they were millionaires. For the majority of us it isn't that simple. It isn't our time or place or perhaps it isn't the right idea but we still have to make a living. That is where Rapid Capital comes in. They help small business owners, like myself, find that extra money needed to keep the shop open. They are the ones who were here for me when I needed the money most. And because of that, my business should be around for years to come. They make the money process easy and every employee I have met have been informative and kind. This is the kind of business that small business America is built on. So thank you Rapid Capital.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Glad to hear you were able to keep your business afloat when you needed help. We hope all is well now, and we're always available if you need help in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Rapid Capital impressed me so very much with the service that they provided me that I am coming out of retirement as an internet reviewer to write about how impressed I was about this company. One of my favorite hobbies was always going online and reviewing companies and products that I have used in the past. I try to give my best opinion possible. Rapid Capital impressed me on all facets of what good customer service is. They were friendly on the phone, in person they were direct and gave me exactly what it was I needed. The information was concise and informative. The service that they provide as a company is superb. In short Rapid Capital Funding is firing off on all cylinders and I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. Well done Rapid Capital!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for coming out of retirement just to leave us a review! It means a lot, and we're glad our team was able to assist you.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed some extra money to spend for the Holidays and I was looking to sell a personal injury settlement that I had received a while ago. I went with a rapid! card since it was something that was instant cash that I could spend right away. They sent it to me in the mail and I got it within a day so that was really good. The other company I spoke with, Peachtree Funding, told me it was gonna take three months to get the funds so that was not good.

If you're looking at Peachtree and Rapid Capital, work with Rapid Capital because they move a lot faster and Jennifer was really nice. She was very kind, soft and gentle. She never raised her voice whereas Peachtree was aggressive. They got mad at me when I said I was gonna work with this Rapid Capital instead. Working with Rapid Capital was easy and good. The service was definitely worth the cost. It wasn’t money I had to pay and they gave me the card. Then I treated it like future money that I didn’t have at the moment from my settlement.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you Mitsue. We are glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I was running into some financial hard times and really needed some money quickly. Rapid Capital Funding was able to help me out and I was with them for a settlement transfer. I reached out to them and I was talking to a sales person. They helped me to start the process of going through the court. It was very easy and they made it very simple. And they got me the money I needed fairly quick. They asked for my court date and that was all I needed. They helped me get in a better place. I talked with them over the phone and they were always very nice and very cordial. Also, the cost of their service is fairly low. They just take part of it out of the sale. It was a really great experience.

Rapid Capital Funding response

We are glad to hear you had a great experience working us, thank you for the great feedback.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Rapid Capital has been sending me checks and I ended up being able to work out a deal with them when I needed some extra money. It was good and easy to set up. The rep was cool and it was good talking with him. It was my first time so I felt like they really helped me understand the process. A lot of times when I was looking online to figure out what to do, there were a lot of websites saying, "You can get scammed out of money". But I felt like Rapid Capital held my hand and showed me exactly what to do so I was happy with that. There was a delay with the timeline but that was on my end 'cause I forgot to sign some paperwork but other than that, they seemed pretty on top of things.

I am able to get a car, which is the main reason why I wanted to do the settlement and I'm a bit more stable now than a year ago so it's been good. The rep even flew out to see me so I'm definitely glad I did it. Rapid Capital is great and if I ever wind up selling other parts of my settlement, I will definitely call them back. I would also recommend them to a friend if it applied.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great feedback Terrie!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Capital Funding?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I was contacted by RC with a letter that promised $50 just for seeing if they can help me and what they can offer me. I called and after listening to them and what they can offer they asked for papers with my settlement info which I provided. They said they could help me and made me an offer that I ended up accepting. In turn they supposedly activated the card they sent but it didn’t work. I told them it didn’t work and they said they fixed it, it should work. A few days later the card still didn’t work and I found out it was reported stolen? I email and get no answer, I email again the next day and just get a response saying they can’t help me after all and they no longer offer the obligation free promotion?...I found this very unprofessional and still wondering if it was some sort of scam...I wouldn’t trust them with so many other reputable companies out there and plan to file a complaint with the BBB.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Arthur, I am sorry to hear about your experience with our team. This was sent out to you in error as we noticed after the fact that you did not qualify due to payments being non-transferable. However, please call our customer service management team and we'd be happy to see how we can make this right. Thank you for your feedback

Original review: April 4, 2019

Rapid Capital Funding got in contact with us and they sounded like they were telling us the truth in everything they said. Enrollment was over the phone and the experience was pretty good. They gave me a Rapid card and they also did an annuity transfer. They bought the annuity and we did an agreement with them. Their rep, Mike, was pretty good about everything. He helped us in every way he can. We've already completed the program but I actually still have the card.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great feedback Sonia! We are glad you had a great experience with our team, and hope to work together again soon.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I would recommend Ashlee to anyone! She kept in touch with me almost everyday to let me know what was going on not to mention just to see how I was doing. It was like as if she was one of my friends that I talked and hung out with everyday. Ashlee was GREAT!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great review, and we're glad the process was easy for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

As it says right in their name, Rapid Capital is very rapid. They are quick and efficient at what they do and will get you in and out very quickly. Now being rapid isn't always a good thing. Sometimes mistakes are made and situations or people fall through the cracks. But not with Rapid Capital. I don't know what it is that they do but they are masters at their craft. I will never doubt them again like I did in the beginning. Simply put they are amazing.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for the great review Regan! We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest companies in the industry, so we're glad you're experience reflected that.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Ashlee is awesome. Since the day I met her she has done absolutely nothing but make sure I was in good hands. Helped me through the entire process. Made sure I was informed every step of the way. Any problem I faced she tried to help me get out of it the best way I can. I know she took very special attention to me and my account but I know she will treat every client the same. I got very rapid attention and was handled very quickly. The process was that much better because everything went as humanly fast as possible.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Pooh, we had a pleasure working with you. Definitely keep is in mind for future needs, we're happy to help!

Rapid Capital Funding Company Information