Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Washington D.C., Rapid Capital Funding is a structured settlement purchaser that offers instant funding via a custom debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. In times of short cashflow, Rapid Capital Funding can help by expediting payouts and re-negotiating your settlements with a specialized team that works closely with your attorneys and judge. Contact Rapid Capital Funding for more information.

131 Rapid Capital Funding Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed some extra money to spend for the Holidays and I was looking to sell a personal injury settlement that I had received a while ago. I went with a rapid! card since it was something that was instant cash that I could spend right away. They sent it to me in the mail and I got it within a day so that was really good. The other company I spoke with, Peachtree Funding, told me it was gonna take three months to get the funds so that was not good.

If you're looking at Peachtree and Rapid Capital, work with Rapid Capital because they move a lot faster and Jennifer was really nice. She was very kind, soft and gentle. She never raised her voice whereas Peachtree was aggressive. They got mad at me when I said I was gonna work with this Rapid Capital instead. Working with Rapid Capital was easy and good. The service was definitely worth the cost. It wasn’t money I had to pay and they gave me the card. Then I treated it like future money that I didn’t have at the moment from my settlement.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you Mitsue. We are glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Rapid Capital has been sending me checks and I ended up being able to work out a deal with them when I needed some extra money. It was good and easy to set up. The rep was cool and it was good talking with him. It was my first time so I felt like they really helped me understand the process. A lot of times when I was looking online to figure out what to do, there were a lot of websites saying, "You can get scammed out of money". But I felt like Rapid Capital held my hand and showed me exactly what to do so I was happy with that. There was a delay with the timeline but that was on my end 'cause I forgot to sign some paperwork but other than that, they seemed pretty on top of things.

I am able to get a car, which is the main reason why I wanted to do the settlement and I'm a bit more stable now than a year ago so it's been good. The rep even flew out to see me so I'm definitely glad I did it. Rapid Capital is great and if I ever wind up selling other parts of my settlement, I will definitely call them back. I would also recommend them to a friend if it applied.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The enrollment process at Rapid Capital was cool. I spoke to them and they told me that if I needed some money, I could go ahead and go through my annuity and see what payments I have left. Based on that, I could get money on a Rapid card as an advance so I could pay some of my bills. Then, I will go to court and get my annuity transferred and when that happens, I will get a lump sum of cash.

I worked with a rep and he helped me get everything taken care of without any issues. He offered to meet me in person so that was really cool, too. My family has gone through some stuff and he sent a card in the mail showing that they care and they were not just any other company like the last company I worked with, which wasn't any good. My experience with Rapid Capital has gone a lot more smoothly and they didn't charge me anything upfront. The other company tried to get me to pay them which I wasn't cool with. But with Rapid Capital, they let me get the money on the card so I can spend it right away when I needed it most. They're super caring with how they treat their people. The TV commercial said that they treat you like family and that was how I felt and also one of the reasons why I called. Also, I would tell my friends to go with Rapid Capital if they have a settlement like me.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I had a friend who told me that Rapid Capital sold some payments, and I got the idea from my friend. I get a bunch of mail from all these companies all the time, but one of Rapid Capital's mail pieces stuck out to me, and I went with them. I worked with them over the phone and they took care of everything else. If I wasn't available, they would call me back. It was convenient as they worked with my schedule. I worked with Jonathan and he was professional. I felt comfortable working with him. I've never sold before, but he was able to lay everything out and explain how it worked. He walked me through all the steps, helped me met with the notary and got all docs signed. He told me the next steps, and how it was gonna be brought into court and the judge would approve it. Then, it would be funded by their company directly.

When I talked to my friend who had sold before, she said what I was doing was all standard. She said Rapid Capital was telling me the right thing, and they were not lying to me, so I felt good about that. Essentially, what Rapid Capital did was they purchased my future payments that I have or had, and they were able to give me a lump sum today. So as opposed to me having to wait years and years for these payments to come, they were able to buy them in the future and give me the money today. I didn't pay anything. My payment is I sold my future payments to them and that is definitely fair for what I receive today, which you can't really get from another service.

I got the Rapid Card and they sent that to me in the mail. They activated and set up the Rapid Card for me. I can go to the ATM, withdraw cash with it and use it like a regular credit card or debit card and swipe it. It's convenient for me. Rapid Capital definitely helped me out of a tight spot. After I got funded, I was in a much better place.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I got something in the mail from Rapid Capital Funding offering me a card if I needed extra money and funding before my annuity was sold. And I chose that option because there was no interest, no fees, and no credit or background check needed. I gave them a quote for my annuity, if I want to sell it in the future, and for giving them the quote, they activated my Rapid card. When I enrolled, I gave them the details on my annuity, how I received it, how long the payments are for, how much money is coming over a period of time, and the provider of the payment. Then they gave me a quote and some detailed numbers on process transaction for trading that in for cash.

So far, everything seems to be good and working with Rapid Capital has helped me with some bills and money that I needed at a time where things were really tight. Their program has also worked really well for me because I can use their card like a credit card. Anywhere I go, I could go process and use the card without any issues. At this point, we have a date filed to go to court in a few weeks and I hope to have my money shortly thereafter. I deal with a guy named Jay and he's really cool and caring. He’s always calling and texting me, making sure things are all right. He even wished me a happy Thanksgiving with my family and he’s a stand-up kind of guy. If I had some issues, he would ask for a little bit of time to speak with his supervisor then he would get back to me and let me know if it was something that he was able to fix or take care of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Capital Funding?

Original review: April 4, 2019

Rapid Capital Funding got in contact with us and they sounded like they were telling us the truth in everything they said. Enrollment was over the phone and the experience was pretty good. They gave me a Rapid card and they also did an annuity transfer. They bought the annuity and we did an agreement with them. Their rep, Mike, was pretty good about everything. He helped us in every way he can. We've already completed the program but I actually still have the card.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great feedback Sonia! We are glad you had a great experience with our team, and hope to work together again soon.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I would recommend Ashlee to anyone! She kept in touch with me almost everyday to let me know what was going on not to mention just to see how I was doing. It was like as if she was one of my friends that I talked and hung out with everyday. Ashlee was GREAT!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great review, and we're glad the process was easy for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Being a small business owner is no easy feat. As a kid I always heard stories of entrepreneurs who made it big starting their own business. Within a few years they were millionaires. For the majority of us it isn't that simple. It isn't our time or place or perhaps it isn't the right idea but we still have to make a living. That is where Rapid Capital comes in. They help small business owners, like myself, find that extra money needed to keep the shop open. They are the ones who were here for me when I needed the money most. And because of that, my business should be around for years to come. They make the money process easy and every employee I have met have been informative and kind. This is the kind of business that small business America is built on. So thank you Rapid Capital.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Glad to hear you were able to keep your business afloat when you needed help. We hope all is well now, and we're always available if you need help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

As it says right in their name, Rapid Capital is very rapid. They are quick and efficient at what they do and will get you in and out very quickly. Now being rapid isn't always a good thing. Sometimes mistakes are made and situations or people fall through the cracks. But not with Rapid Capital. I don't know what it is that they do but they are masters at their craft. I will never doubt them again like I did in the beginning. Simply put they are amazing.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for the great review Regan! We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest companies in the industry, so we're glad you're experience reflected that.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Rapid Capital impressed me so very much with the service that they provided me that I am coming out of retirement as an internet reviewer to write about how impressed I was about this company. One of my favorite hobbies was always going online and reviewing companies and products that I have used in the past. I try to give my best opinion possible. Rapid Capital impressed me on all facets of what good customer service is. They were friendly on the phone, in person they were direct and gave me exactly what it was I needed. The information was concise and informative. The service that they provide as a company is superb. In short Rapid Capital Funding is firing off on all cylinders and I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. Well done Rapid Capital!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for coming out of retirement just to leave us a review! It means a lot, and we're glad our team was able to assist you.

Rapid Capital Funding Company Information