Call toll free
4.95/5
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Washington D.C., Rapid Capital Funding is a structured settlement purchaser that offers instant funding via a custom debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. In times of short cashflow, Rapid Capital Funding can help by expediting payouts and re-negotiating your settlements with a specialized team that works closely with your attorneys and judge. Contact Rapid Capital Funding for more information.

22 Rapid Capital Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

This was a very good experience because the whole team went above and beyond to get the job done. They were very helpful, friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that I know that can use their services. Keep up the good work.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was very satisfied with the services from your company. Everything went very smooth. I’ve dealt with your company before. The customer support was very helpful throughout the process. I would recommend your company for other people needs. Thank you for your great services.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Rapid Capital Funding was reputable so we went with them and everything in the enrollment process went like it should. At this point, we have already completed the process. We received all the money on a card that they sent us and so everything is good. The reps were pretty good. A nice girl helped us along the way. Jonathan was the first person that my sister, Candice, spoke with and then we worked with his assistant. We got a great deal from Rapid Capital. We definitely didn’t wanna be in the spot, but it’s good to know that we had this choice because my sister and I had the same settlement. So, if I have to do this in the future, I’m gonna work with them too.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We were referred by a friend to Rapid Capital and they offered us the highest amount so we went with them. Mike, the guy that we dealt with, worked with us day in, day out and helped us with some advance money because we were having really hard times for a while. He was able to go out to us, his president’s office and get us the cash to bridge the gap before our hearing date because there was some waiting time with the court date. Other than that, they helped us with the money that we needed upfront so that took a lot of pressure off of us while we’re going through our struggles. The expectation that they set was about a month or two. Apparently, the time frame depends on the judicial system as to when they can get you in front of the judge in Alabama. They did it as fast as they could which took two months and it met our expectations. I would recommend using Mike and Rapid Capital.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I was looking to buy a house and I needed to get some lump sum of money out early. I have a lot of expenses that I need to take care of and I didn’t have any other resource to look into so I looked for Rapid Capital to help me out with my situation. I called in, spoke to a representative, gave them my information and they contacted my insurance company. We figured out what payments I had to settle and they were able to get the process started. I signed up, they filed my case, went to court, received the money and that was smooth sailing so they did a great job. The reps were very friendly, helpful and they did a good job from the day they signed me up to getting me to court. This is my first time going through the process and they were able to explain everything and helped me through. They were also able to answer any of the questions I had. Rapid Capital Funding is definitely a great way to use structured settlement to get some cash.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Capital Funding?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I found Rapid Capital Funding online. I called them and one other company and Rapid Capital offered the best price for what I was doing. Their reps did what they said they were going to do. Their customer service was fine. It was what I expected and I’m happy with the experience. I'm done with the program. I would recommend Rapid Capital Funding.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

Got an advance on selling a single premium annuity that I inherited and have a transfer date setup. In the meantime I wanted some spending money and Jen over at Rapid Capital gave me a card that I can spend on and it works for groceries and gas.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Working with Rapid Capital was an amazing experience. I did two transactions with this company and I was pleased!!! They got me a quick court date and helped me with cash advances when I needed it until the court date. Working with Jen was great!! Very nice women. I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to sell their annuity payments should go to this company. I have them 10 point stars!!!

Original review: July 9, 2018

My mother is a first generation immigrant to the United States and had struggled her whole entire life trying to make ends meet once she got to America. I go back home to visit her every year in the summer time and she was receiving a lot of mail that looked suspicious and phone calls that did not seem all right. She also got a Rapid card which was safer for her to use then a credit card as its not able to be compromised and this is the way to go for elderly ladies like my mother.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you Fran. Always glad to treat our clients like family 365 days a year.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Rapid Card was activated and in use within hours. Still using it to this day and when I heard from John the other day he was nice enough to refill me another c note to play with. Definitely happy with their service and going to use rapid card for any deal I want to do.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Heather made this easy for me. She would let me call her at night and tell her that we could talk about our kids and children and that was special to me. Something I didn’t come across with the old company I was dealing with.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I used the Rapid card while I waited for my structured settlement transfer deal to go through. It was very helpful as money was tight and this was the perfect solution as I don’t have a bank account. I must recommend them.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Was freezing cold and needed a new pair of gloves and boots but couldn’t afford it. Got the Rap cash card in the mail and was very satisfied with the money you gave me. It's like a credit card that I didn’t even need to apply for.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Made the process easy and fast. Was working with a bank before on a loan but they wouldn’t give me the money so I had nowhere to go to get the money out of my annuity. The bank was tough and Brian didn’t argue with me like they did. Was able to get me the money I wanted to buy more rental homes for business.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Got my Rapid card in the mail today after seeing the television commercials and to give you a call. I wasn't sure if it was going to work but then I went to KFC to use the card that you said you put the getting around money on and there it was. It worked and here is your review for helping me.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Jay was committed to me and said he was going to hold my hand during this whole time. He showed me how a rapid card worked and got the paperwork to my house the same day as the money for my card was there. Will work with Jay again.

Original review: March 22, 2018

My electric was shut off and I called from something you sent me in the mail and was able to use your card to pay my electricity and get the lights back on. Thank you for this and the annuity date went smooth too and you hooked me up with a ride to the courthouse.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Got my rap cash card in the mail as promised. The funds are working and everything is on track as promised. Went out to eat and we were able to use the money, went to pay my insurance and we were able to use the card, and so exactly as I was promised. Everything works out. 5 star card.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My wife and I got the Rapid card and we were able to start spending on it as soon as we called up to activate the card. Everything for our deal went good and the funds hit my account and I got a bonus re-fill on my Rapid card right afterwards.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I saw these commercials on television all day about it's my money and I want it now. Went to Google and ended up getting contacted by a bunch of different firms. Ended up working with D who was able to negotiate a rate for me that left me with most of my monthly payments so I could afford to move into a new apartment and buy the furniture even though the salesmen and service at the furniture store wasn't good. The whole process took 2 months. Thanks D.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Was able to tap into the funds that were due on my settlement over the next 30 years and trade part of those funds to buy more rental properties and am now looking to continue my expansion of building up a real estate portfolio that will be successful. I negotiated hard on the rate and terms of the deal and was also dealing with another company but ultimately went with Rapid because of the rate structure.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

D over at Rapid Capital helped me through the funding process and he made a difference for me by making the process very comfortable and he really did go that extra distance to help me when I needed it. He also helped get me more cash than I could get from the other companies that was offering me. I would highly recommend Rapid Capital to anyone over other companies and they were patient with me during the process.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Billy thank you for sharing your experience working with our company. Glad to hear that your representative made you comfortable during this process.

Rapid Capital Funding Company Information