Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Washington D.C., Rapid Capital Funding is a structured settlement purchaser that offers instant funding via a custom debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. In times of short cashflow, Rapid Capital Funding can help by expediting payouts and re-negotiating your settlements with a specialized team that works closely with your attorneys and judge. Contact Rapid Capital Funding for more information.

131 Rapid Capital Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed some extra money to spend for the Holidays and I was looking to sell a personal injury settlement that I had received a while ago. I went with a rapid! card since it was something that was instant cash that I could spend right away. They sent it to me in the mail and I got it within a day so that was really good. The other company I spoke with, Peachtree Funding, told me it was gonna take three months to get the funds so that was not good.

If you're looking at Peachtree and Rapid Capital, work with Rapid Capital because they move a lot faster and Jennifer was really nice. She was very kind, soft and gentle. She never raised her voice whereas Peachtree was aggressive. They got mad at me when I said I was gonna work with this Rapid Capital instead. Working with Rapid Capital was easy and good. The service was definitely worth the cost. It wasn’t money I had to pay and they gave me the card. Then I treated it like future money that I didn’t have at the moment from my settlement.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you Mitsue. We are glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Rapid Capital has been sending me checks and I ended up being able to work out a deal with them when I needed some extra money. It was good and easy to set up. The rep was cool and it was good talking with him. It was my first time so I felt like they really helped me understand the process. A lot of times when I was looking online to figure out what to do, there were a lot of websites saying, "You can get scammed out of money". But I felt like Rapid Capital held my hand and showed me exactly what to do so I was happy with that. There was a delay with the timeline but that was on my end 'cause I forgot to sign some paperwork but other than that, they seemed pretty on top of things.

I am able to get a car, which is the main reason why I wanted to do the settlement and I'm a bit more stable now than a year ago so it's been good. The rep even flew out to see me so I'm definitely glad I did it. Rapid Capital is great and if I ever wind up selling other parts of my settlement, I will definitely call them back. I would also recommend them to a friend if it applied.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The enrollment process at Rapid Capital was cool. I spoke to them and they told me that if I needed some money, I could go ahead and go through my annuity and see what payments I have left. Based on that, I could get money on a Rapid card as an advance so I could pay some of my bills. Then, I will go to court and get my annuity transferred and when that happens, I will get a lump sum of cash.

I worked with a rep and he helped me get everything taken care of without any issues. He offered to meet me in person so that was really cool, too. My family has gone through some stuff and he sent a card in the mail showing that they care and they were not just any other company like the last company I worked with, which wasn't any good. My experience with Rapid Capital has gone a lot more smoothly and they didn't charge me anything upfront. The other company tried to get me to pay them which I wasn't cool with. But with Rapid Capital, they let me get the money on the card so I can spend it right away when I needed it most. They're super caring with how they treat their people. The TV commercial said that they treat you like family and that was how I felt and also one of the reasons why I called. Also, I would tell my friends to go with Rapid Capital if they have a settlement like me.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I had a friend who told me that Rapid Capital sold some payments, and I got the idea from my friend. I get a bunch of mail from all these companies all the time, but one of Rapid Capital's mail pieces stuck out to me, and I went with them. I worked with them over the phone and they took care of everything else. If I wasn't available, they would call me back. It was convenient as they worked with my schedule. I worked with Jonathan and he was professional. I felt comfortable working with him. I've never sold before, but he was able to lay everything out and explain how it worked. He walked me through all the steps, helped me met with the notary and got all docs signed. He told me the next steps, and how it was gonna be brought into court and the judge would approve it. Then, it would be funded by their company directly.

When I talked to my friend who had sold before, she said what I was doing was all standard. She said Rapid Capital was telling me the right thing, and they were not lying to me, so I felt good about that. Essentially, what Rapid Capital did was they purchased my future payments that I have or had, and they were able to give me a lump sum today. So as opposed to me having to wait years and years for these payments to come, they were able to buy them in the future and give me the money today. I didn't pay anything. My payment is I sold my future payments to them and that is definitely fair for what I receive today, which you can't really get from another service.

I got the Rapid Card and they sent that to me in the mail. They activated and set up the Rapid Card for me. I can go to the ATM, withdraw cash with it and use it like a regular credit card or debit card and swipe it. It's convenient for me. Rapid Capital definitely helped me out of a tight spot. After I got funded, I was in a much better place.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I got something in the mail from Rapid Capital Funding offering me a card if I needed extra money and funding before my annuity was sold. And I chose that option because there was no interest, no fees, and no credit or background check needed. I gave them a quote for my annuity, if I want to sell it in the future, and for giving them the quote, they activated my Rapid card. When I enrolled, I gave them the details on my annuity, how I received it, how long the payments are for, how much money is coming over a period of time, and the provider of the payment. Then they gave me a quote and some detailed numbers on process transaction for trading that in for cash.

So far, everything seems to be good and working with Rapid Capital has helped me with some bills and money that I needed at a time where things were really tight. Their program has also worked really well for me because I can use their card like a credit card. Anywhere I go, I could go process and use the card without any issues. At this point, we have a date filed to go to court in a few weeks and I hope to have my money shortly thereafter. I deal with a guy named Jay and he's really cool and caring. He’s always calling and texting me, making sure things are all right. He even wished me a happy Thanksgiving with my family and he’s a stand-up kind of guy. If I had some issues, he would ask for a little bit of time to speak with his supervisor then he would get back to me and let me know if it was something that he was able to fix or take care of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Capital Funding?

Original review: April 4, 2019

Rapid Capital Funding got in contact with us and they sounded like they were telling us the truth in everything they said. Enrollment was over the phone and the experience was pretty good. They gave me a Rapid card and they also did an annuity transfer. They bought the annuity and we did an agreement with them. Their rep, Mike, was pretty good about everything. He helped us in every way he can. We've already completed the program but I actually still have the card.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great feedback Sonia! We are glad you had a great experience with our team, and hope to work together again soon.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I would recommend Ashlee to anyone! She kept in touch with me almost everyday to let me know what was going on not to mention just to see how I was doing. It was like as if she was one of my friends that I talked and hung out with everyday. Ashlee was GREAT!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great review, and we're glad the process was easy for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Being a small business owner is no easy feat. As a kid I always heard stories of entrepreneurs who made it big starting their own business. Within a few years they were millionaires. For the majority of us it isn't that simple. It isn't our time or place or perhaps it isn't the right idea but we still have to make a living. That is where Rapid Capital comes in. They help small business owners, like myself, find that extra money needed to keep the shop open. They are the ones who were here for me when I needed the money most. And because of that, my business should be around for years to come. They make the money process easy and every employee I have met have been informative and kind. This is the kind of business that small business America is built on. So thank you Rapid Capital.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Glad to hear you were able to keep your business afloat when you needed help. We hope all is well now, and we're always available if you need help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

As it says right in their name, Rapid Capital is very rapid. They are quick and efficient at what they do and will get you in and out very quickly. Now being rapid isn't always a good thing. Sometimes mistakes are made and situations or people fall through the cracks. But not with Rapid Capital. I don't know what it is that they do but they are masters at their craft. I will never doubt them again like I did in the beginning. Simply put they are amazing.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for the great review Regan! We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest companies in the industry, so we're glad you're experience reflected that.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Rapid Capital impressed me so very much with the service that they provided me that I am coming out of retirement as an internet reviewer to write about how impressed I was about this company. One of my favorite hobbies was always going online and reviewing companies and products that I have used in the past. I try to give my best opinion possible. Rapid Capital impressed me on all facets of what good customer service is. They were friendly on the phone, in person they were direct and gave me exactly what it was I needed. The information was concise and informative. The service that they provide as a company is superb. In short Rapid Capital Funding is firing off on all cylinders and I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. Well done Rapid Capital!

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thanks for coming out of retirement just to leave us a review! It means a lot, and we're glad our team was able to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Ashlee is awesome. Since the day I met her she has done absolutely nothing but make sure I was in good hands. Helped me through the entire process. Made sure I was informed every step of the way. Any problem I faced she tried to help me get out of it the best way I can. I know she took very special attention to me and my account but I know she will treat every client the same. I got very rapid attention and was handled very quickly. The process was that much better because everything went as humanly fast as possible.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Pooh, we had a pleasure working with you. Definitely keep is in mind for future needs, we're happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

So I got into a little money trouble a few months back, long story short I needed help if I was going to stay afloat. This was a horribly stressful time for myself and for my family. That is when I found out about Rapid Capital Funding. I qualified for what I needed and was able to come out on top. I no longer have money problems and my business and family are doing great. They sure were a lifesaver in my time of need.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Last week I needed money quick for a business emergency. I didn't know what to do. Then while surfing the web I came across these guys, Rapid Capital Funding. I thought to myself, "Let's give them a call." They were very understanding about my problem and gave me various different options about what they could do for me. I called a few other places and none of them treated me with the same respect. Well sorry you all lost my business. I went with Rapid Capital and I am so happy I did. They got me the money I needed and quickly too. I am very impressed and stress a little less knowing there is this kind of service out there. Next time I have an emergency I know where to go and I know who to call.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have had a marvelous experience working with the people over at Rapid Capital Funding. They have been polite and very helpful. I got my money very quickly and was out the door in a jiffy! I would highly recommend them and looking at everyone else's reviews I see that I am not alone. They are popular for a reason.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have gone through Rapid Capital multiple times and there is one reason for that. They are exceptional at what they do. No messy mistakes, quick and easy. Not to mention some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. I trust Rapid Capital and I will continue going back to them for years to come.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our service Roxie! Thank you for the great feedback.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I needed cash quick and I didn't know what I was going to do. That is when my friend told me about Rapid Capital. They are very easy to work with and I was able to get the money I needed without much fuss. Thank you Rapid Capital!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

If there is one thing I have learned from my time dealing with the people at Rapid Capital it would be how to treat other people. The Rapid Capital way is to treat their customers with the utmost respect. I felt like my problems were very important to them and that they would do anything in the world to help me. More businesses should be like Rapid Capital. There is no way I ever go anywhere else in the future because when I go to Rapid Capital, I feel like I am going somewhere like home.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the review Domenica - we try to treat everyone with respect and glad we were able to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Rapid Capital Funding is made up of people who know what they are doing. They know exactly how to help you best from the moment you walk into the door to the moment that you walk out. Just by giving them a call you can see that they know what they are doing. I was able to get in and out super quick and I know that they gave me the best customer service around. Trust them and they will help you too.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I was running into some financial hard times and really needed some money quickly. Rapid Capital Funding was able to help me out and I was with them for a settlement transfer. I reached out to them and I was talking to a sales person. They helped me to start the process of going through the court. It was very easy and they made it very simple. And they got me the money I needed fairly quick. They asked for my court date and that was all I needed. They helped me get in a better place. I talked with them over the phone and they were always very nice and very cordial. Also, the cost of their service is fairly low. They just take part of it out of the sale. It was a really great experience.

Rapid Capital Funding response

We are glad to hear you had a great experience working us, thank you for the great feedback.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I really like Rapid Capital! They have been really good for me. I needed some funds fast and they were the ones I turned to. The employees that I worked with were all very good. I loved the service that I received. I would suggest them to anyone looking.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I had a great experience with Jonathon, always had a great personality, and great attitude, had an answer for all my questions. He took care of business and made the process really quick took less time than the previous company I hired before. My hats off for Jonathon. Thank you for your help and Jon ** too.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I could go on for days and days about how much I love Rapid Capital Funding, but nobody has time for that. So let me keep this short and to the point. Rapid Capital Funding works. They are great people and will do everything in their power to help you. They helped me and I loved everyone who was with me from start to finish. Give them a try and you will not regret it.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I don't usually write reviews but I had to this time. I read a lot of reviews and when I see a company with such high praise it is something that causes me to take note. This is what happened with Rapid Capital. I saw their amazing reviews and decided to try them for myself. After working with them for a time I can now say that these reviews are justified. They are a great company that everyone should look at more closely.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Rapid Capital is a great company and I’d recommend them to anyone. My experience with them has been great. I needed money to go back to school and I went with the annuity transfer. It didn’t cost me any money out of pocket so it was really a good deal. And it has helped a lot. It was also very easy to work with them. Everything went well and Jay was very accommodating. I was impressed with his ability to explain everything and help me through the process.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I had no idea what Rapid Capital did before I stumbled on them. My business was at a point where I really needed help but I didn't know who to talk to. Rapid Capital was suggested to me by my friends and I decided to give them a chance. This was one of the best business decisions I have ever made. Rapid Capital helped me get the funds that my business needed and because of this we were able to grow to the point we are today.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I loved this company, I would or should've come to them from my first sell. He was patient with me, he fought for me to get a better deal than the condition and he made sure that I understood and I was comfortable and that I understood everything that I was doing. I will miss them truly and I appreciate even the help with my grandmother and they will always be a part of my family thank you guys for everything.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I went with Rapid Capital and it was convenient for me at the time. They were able to help me get some money pretty quickly for the settlement payment that I had coming to me. I called them up one day and they started talking to me. It was all over the phone which was fine. I didn’t have to go anywhere and they kinda took care of everything. They did it all for me so that was great. What I needed to get accomplished, they did. If I know other people in this situation, I’m gonna mention Rapid Capital. They did a great job. So if I can provide that to other people, I’ll be glad to.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I was in a tight spot, and I needed some money fairly quickly. Rapid was able to help me sell my future structured settlement payments, and they gave the money fairly quickly. They sent me a Rapid card and they put money on it. I worked with the salesperson over the phone and they gave me a call every few days to let me know what was happening. They gave me some updates on the court date, and when the attorney would be reaching out to me. They stayed in contact with me, which was very good.

I had some questions about the process, and they were able to explain it to me, which was very helpful, as opposed to Googling it online or trying to figure it out myself. So I felt very comfortable with them. I've completed the program and they were able to get me approved and funded. The process took a while, but they told me that was normal. But overall, they did a great job. I’m happy I got my money. I was able to purchase some things and get my life back on track. So, I’m grateful for them.

Rapid Capital Funding response

Thank you for the great feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was late on some bills and car payments. Rapid Capital gave me a Rapid card to sell all my payments to them. We came up with a contract and a notary came out. We signed a document and the program helped me out a great deal. It got me my cash, and I’m all caught up now on all my bills. Rapid Capital was good with communication. They let me know when the money was coming, and they were very honest. They left me with annuity payments. I still have money in the future and was able to get some of that stuff taken care of. They got me the most money for my payments, and I enjoyed working with them.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I heard about Rapid Capital on CNN a while back, but finally talked to them about a structured settlement that has been hanging over my head for a while. I wish I didn't put off talking to someone who knows about the industry this long. They were able to help out right away, and for the first time, I actually see that things are progressing nicely and I am going to have this huge burden off my shoulders. Thank you Rapid Capital!

Rapid Capital Funding Company Information