4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DRB Capital was voted “2019 Best Funding Provider Company” by The National Law Journal. We are continually the most trusted settlement & annuity payment buyers in America. You can sell some or all of your future payments to get fast cash. It’s your money, get it now!

- Free $100 Cash Gift Card with Phone Quote (Only available through Consumer Affairs).

- Fast Cash, Easy Approval

View More View More

DRB Capital Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

They have been a very helpful company to us they were able to help us with our financial need especially with our plans in expanding our business to a new location, but we needed some money to do it. Thankfully a friend of mine introduced DRB Capital to us. We called their agent to set for an appointment. Right after the meeting, we had the deal closed and after a few days they called us back that our request has been approved. It was a great feeling that we can now expand our business and thanks to them.

DRB Capital response

Happy to help, hope your new business is going well !

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2019

DRB Capital was able to help me with money to complete my education, and I couldn't have been happier with their services. I had tried through a few other places, and they were the best that secured me the best rate, navigated all the ins and outs of a complex process. They were also very responsive to all my questions, always returned my calls and emails promptly, was personable, and very easy to work with. Thank you so much.

Original review: June 23, 2019

As a settlement in a lawsuit with the hospital and doctor that left me paralyzed in 2011, my wife and I were given annuities that would come due in 2041....long after our deaths and the likelihood our children would also be deceased. We contacted DRB Capital who helped us alleviate the burden we felt by purchasing the annuities. The company, especially Barry **, very patiently walked us through the process of selling those annuities to DRB Capital. We are now able to set aside some of the pain involved in the process of healing....at least the fear of the annuities being lost or forgotten and the hospital once again receiving payment for the pain they have caused with the paralysis and the reality that we would never see the so called "money" received in the settlement nor would our grandchildren.

Original review: April 5, 2019

When we needed to get cash out of our annuity, and didn’t know where to turn – we searched online and found the Annuity Action Network. Turns out that DRB Capital owns that company. Boy are we glad we found them. You can trust you’ll get a good rate and great service from DRB Capital AKA the Annuity Action Network. Try for yourself, you’ll be glad that you did. We got a dedicated rep to help us along the way. Greg was awesome, thank you DRB!

Original review: April 4, 2019

I would definitely recommend DRB to anybody who could benefit from a lump sum of cash now instead of waiting around and saving up pointless, insignificant monthly payments. From start to finish, I had my money in under 2 weeks! I was kept well informed about the process every step of the way, and nobody I spoke with was ever pushy. They were nothing but helpful and friendly. They did what I thought was the impossible for me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

It was a pleasure working with Chris. He was very patient and made sure that I understand the process from start to finish. I was so grateful for this company by helping me to have the money for my business. Thank you so much DRB Capital!

Glad we could help!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Thank you DRB for getting me the cash from my annuity. I’ve been trying to get money for awhile and DRB was able to help. It helped us get our dream house. Very easy process and it was fast. I would recommend DRB.

DRB Capital response

Congrats on the house, Jeff, so glad we could help!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I enjoyed working with DRB Capital. I was in need of some money to pay some bills and so glad I called them. A process I thought was going to be difficult turned out to be fast and easy. Thank you DRB!

Happy to help, Taylor!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Can't complain about my experience working with this company. Shout out to Jeremy who was very helpful from start to finish. So thankful for all of his help in getting my money when I needed it more than ever.

DRB Capital response

Thank you for the kind words, Eric !

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

It was a very delightful experience. Every attempt was made to make this a smooth and quick process, That was nice! The only thing I would recommend, is to make Michael ** a partner, or CEO. And DRB Capital would benefit greatly.. Mr. ** was very professional, helpful, and I believe is a great asset to your company (DRB Capital).

DRB Capital Company Information