Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

DRB Capital was voted “2019 Best Funding Provider Company” by The National Law Journal. We are continually the most trusted settlement & annuity payment buyers in America. You can sell some or all of your future payments to get fast cash. It’s your money, get it now!

- Free $100 Cash Gift Card with Phone Quote (Only available through Consumer Affairs).

- Fast Cash, Easy Approval

DRB Capital Call Now Toll Free (561) 600-3714
Call Now Toll Free

DRB Capital Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

My experience working with DRB Capital was awesome! Christina was very helpful from start to finish. We were so grateful for all of her help in getting my money when I needed it the most to fund the business that we were starting to build. Thank you so much again for the big help!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

It was a pleasure working with Chris. He was very patient and made sure that I understand the process from start to finish. I was so grateful for this company by helping me to have the money for my business. Thank you so much DRB Capital!

Glad we could help!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Thank you DRB for getting me the cash from my annuity. I’ve been trying to get money for awhile and DRB was able to help. It helped us get our dream house. Very easy process and it was fast. I would recommend DRB.

DRB Capital response

Congrats on the house, Jeff, so glad we could help!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Can't complain about my experience working with this company. Shout out to Jeremy who was very helpful from start to finish. So thankful for all of his help in getting my money when I needed it more than ever.

DRB Capital response

Thank you for the kind words, Eric !

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

It was a very delightful experience. Every attempt was made to make this a smooth and quick process, That was nice! The only thing I would recommend, is to make Michael ** a partner, or CEO. And DRB Capital would benefit greatly.. Mr. ** was very professional, helpful, and I believe is a great asset to your company (DRB Capital).

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I enjoyed working with Eric at DRB Capital. I was in need of money to pay bills and take care of my kids, this company truly helped me out! Not only was the whole process simple but it was also very FAST.

Glad we could help!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

When I approached DRB to get some cash from my settlement, they were extremely helpful and worked to get my cash to me FAST. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, they got me the money I needed when I needed it.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This place really helped me out when I needed cash fast. I appreciate all your efforts especially during the holidays. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you so much. Thanks again. I will tell my friends. I got great service from your team.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I enjoyed working with DRB Capital. I was in need of some money to pay some bills and so glad I called them. A process I thought was going to be difficult turned out to be fast and easy. Thank you DRB!

Happy to help, Taylor!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Annuity. I would like to thank and recommend this company. They stayed with me from beginning to successful end result.... They were kind and calming thru all. I thank Brett along with his team. Many thanks to this group and company. If you are looking for honest and compassionate help.... these are the people to call.

DRB Capital response

Thanks for the kind words, Mary, we are happy to help !

DRB Capital Company Information