Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

DRB Capital was voted “2019 Best Funding Provider Company” by The National Law Journal. We are continually the most trusted settlement & annuity payment buyers in America. You can sell some or all of your future payments to get fast cash. It’s your money, get it now!

- Free $100 Cash Gift Card with Phone Quote (Only available through Consumer Affairs).

- Fast Cash, Easy Approval

DRB Capital Call Now Toll Free (561) 600-3714
Call Now Toll Free

DRB Capital Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Annuity. I would like to thank and recommend this company. They stayed with me from beginning to successful end result.... They were kind and calming thru all. I thank Brett along with his team. Many thanks to this group and company. If you are looking for honest and compassionate help.... these are the people to call.

DRB Capital response

Thanks for the kind words, Mary, we are happy to help !

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

They have been a very helpful company to us they were able to help us with our financial need especially with our plans in expanding our business to a new location, but we needed some money to do it. Thankfully a friend of mine introduced DRB Capital to us. We called their agent to set for an appointment. Right after the meeting, we had the deal closed and after a few days they called us back that our request has been approved. It was a great feeling that we can now expand our business and thanks to them.

DRB Capital response

Happy to help, hope your new business is going well !

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

DRB Capital helped us a lot with our business by enabling us to loan some amount of money that we needed for our expansion. Their agent was nice to talk with, very professional and explained to us how DRB Capital can help us and it was a great deal we had with them. Thanks to them our business is now expanding. We're having our second branch in the coming days.

Original review: July 27, 2019

DRB Capital was able to help me with money to complete my education, and I couldn't have been happier with their services. I had tried through a few other places, and they were the best that secured me the best rate, navigated all the ins and outs of a complex process. They were also very responsive to all my questions, always returned my calls and emails promptly, was personable, and very easy to work with. Thank you so much.

Original review: July 16, 2019

DRB Capital has been such a wonderful help for our family. We needed money for an immediate need and a friend of ours recommended us to check out DRB Capital. From the first time I spoke with Sam, I knew we made the right choice. She was so helpful and patient and kind, and we are blessed we found DRB Capital / Annuity Action Network and their wonderful staff. Thank you DRB.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I enjoyed working with Eric at DRB Capital. I was in need of money to pay bills and take care of my kids, this company truly helped me out! Not only was the whole process simple but it was also very FAST.

Glad we could help!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

My experience working with DRB Capital was awesome! Christina was very helpful from start to finish. We were so grateful for all of her help in getting my money when I needed it the most to fund the business that we were starting to build. Thank you so much again for the big help!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

When I approached DRB to get some cash from my settlement, they were extremely helpful and worked to get my cash to me FAST. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, they got me the money I needed when I needed it.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This place really helped me out when I needed cash fast. I appreciate all your efforts especially during the holidays. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you so much. Thanks again. I will tell my friends. I got great service from your team.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

It was a pleasure working with Chris. He was very patient and made sure that I understand the process from start to finish. I was so grateful for this company by helping me to have the money for my business. Thank you so much DRB Capital!

Glad we could help!