4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DRB Capital was voted “2019 Best Funding Provider Company” by The National Law Journal. We are continually the most trusted settlement & annuity payment buyers in America. You can sell some or all of your future payments to get fast cash. It’s your money, get it now!

- Free $100 Cash Gift Card with Phone Quote (Only available through Consumer Affairs).

- Fast Cash, Easy Approval

View More View More

DRB Capital Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

They have been a very helpful company to us they were able to help us with our financial need especially with our plans in expanding our business to a new location, but we needed some money to do it. Thankfully a friend of mine introduced DRB Capital to us. We called their agent to set for an appointment. Right after the meeting, we had the deal closed and after a few days they called us back that our request has been approved. It was a great feeling that we can now expand our business and thanks to them.

DRB Capital response

Happy to help, hope your new business is going well !

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2019

DRB Capital was able to help me with money to complete my education, and I couldn't have been happier with their services. I had tried through a few other places, and they were the best that secured me the best rate, navigated all the ins and outs of a complex process. They were also very responsive to all my questions, always returned my calls and emails promptly, was personable, and very easy to work with. Thank you so much.

Original review: June 23, 2019

As a settlement in a lawsuit with the hospital and doctor that left me paralyzed in 2011, my wife and I were given annuities that would come due in 2041....long after our deaths and the likelihood our children would also be deceased. We contacted DRB Capital who helped us alleviate the burden we felt by purchasing the annuities. The company, especially Barry **, very patiently walked us through the process of selling those annuities to DRB Capital. We are now able to set aside some of the pain involved in the process of healing....at least the fear of the annuities being lost or forgotten and the hospital once again receiving payment for the pain they have caused with the paralysis and the reality that we would never see the so called "money" received in the settlement nor would our grandchildren.

Original review: April 5, 2019

When we needed to get cash out of our annuity, and didn’t know where to turn – we searched online and found the Annuity Action Network. Turns out that DRB Capital owns that company. Boy are we glad we found them. You can trust you’ll get a good rate and great service from DRB Capital AKA the Annuity Action Network. Try for yourself, you’ll be glad that you did. We got a dedicated rep to help us along the way. Greg was awesome, thank you DRB!

Original review: April 4, 2019

I would definitely recommend DRB to anybody who could benefit from a lump sum of cash now instead of waiting around and saving up pointless, insignificant monthly payments. From start to finish, I had my money in under 2 weeks! I was kept well informed about the process every step of the way, and nobody I spoke with was ever pushy. They were nothing but helpful and friendly. They did what I thought was the impossible for me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Annuity. I would like to thank and recommend this company. They stayed with me from beginning to successful end result.... They were kind and calming thru all. I thank Brett along with his team. Many thanks to this group and company. If you are looking for honest and compassionate help.... these are the people to call.

DRB Capital response

Thanks for the kind words, Mary, we are happy to help !

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

DRB Capital helped us a lot with our business by enabling us to loan some amount of money that we needed for our expansion. Their agent was nice to talk with, very professional and explained to us how DRB Capital can help us and it was a great deal we had with them. Thanks to them our business is now expanding. We're having our second branch in the coming days.

Original review: July 25, 2019

Fast Cash! The process was easy and our dedicated account executive Barry helped me understand every step of the way. They were able to lay down a few different loan options for me which were great! Highly recommend this company if it’s your first time to this type of loan and wants the entire process to be nice and easy!! Thank you so much DRB Capital.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I received a huge peace of mind after talking to their agent for just a few minutes about their process flow and how does their program work for us. I highly recommend DRB Capital without hesitation to anyone and everyone looking for a cash advance on future payments.

Original review: July 18, 2019

You can’t beat the most cash offer guarantee and the service is WOW. Their agent Ken was detailed, considerate, and incredibly knowledgeable about the process flow of their services and how does it help for us who need to get some money loaned. Their services were incredible that’s why I've already recommended this company to my friends and will continue to do so.

DRB Capital Company Information