4.81/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DRB Capital is one of the largest and most trusted settlement & annuity payment buyers in America. You can sell some or all of your future payments to get fast cash.

It’s your money, get it now!

- Fast Cash

- Easy Approval

- No Hidden Fees

- Most Cash Offer Guarantee

- Dedicated Representative

- Free $100 Cash Gift Card with Phone Quote (Only available through Consumer Affairs).

DRB Capital Gallery (3)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

21 DRB Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 15, 2019

DRB was a great help for me when I get a car accident and needed the money quickly to fix my house. They came through and helped me through it. I am very thankful there is company like this out there willing to help regular people like me.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2019

All of the staff were courteous and made me and my son feel at home. They were professional on every level and exceeded my expectations. I will recommend DRB Capital to all my friends and relatives. Thank you!

Original review: April 12, 2019

DRB Capital is an easy and trusted way to get your settlement or annuity payments fast. Great customer service, the representative will answer your questions in a prompt manner. If you need cash right away consider DRB Capital!

Original review: April 12, 2019

I was in a terrible car crash. I have insurance but it only paid so much with hospital bills piling up and unable to work. DRB Capital gave me the money I needed and they were so friendly. It's like I have known these guys forever. They are the best.

Original review: April 12, 2019

DRB Delivers what they promise in fast cash on annuity payments. They are extremely professional and very effective at what they promise! I highly recommend them! The process is simple and quick. The processing time to receive payments is even quicker!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DRB Capital?

Original review: April 11, 2019

Great customer service and an awesome company! If you are looking for an excellent and all around helpful company to help you turn your structured settlement into cash you can use right now then this is your company!! 10/10. I would highly recommend.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Choosing DRB Capital was one of the smartest decisions I ever made. Their rates are very competitive and the service you receive is nothing less than spectacular. I would recommend this company to anyone with a structured settlement.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Their representatives helped me out with the questions I had in a patient manner. I was able to find out that I could legally sell my structured settlement payments to them with their help. I'm really glad I found these guys.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I was in a really bad wreck years ago, long story short, the truck driver's company decided to try and just settle out with me. I finally accepted the offer because I had not been able to work for a few months and we were on the verge of losing everything. The payments started coming in but we were so far in debt, those small monthly checks were not getting us caught up. We heard about Consumer Affairs from a friend of ours and decided to give them a call, it was the best idea we have had in a long time. We were able to get the whole amount owed to us in one lump sum. We were able to catch all our past due bills up and take a small vacation later that year. I highly recommend this service, it is the best in my opinion.

Original review: April 6, 2019

They are very helpful and I would recommend them to those who have structured settlements and annuities. We don't wait for long time customer service providing full explanation to us which is most satisfying. They are very helpful and most trusted one when it's coming to sell annuity payments.

Original review: April 6, 2019

If you are looking to get cash for settlements and annuities, you want a fast transaction. From start to finish, I had my money in under 2 weeks! I was kept well informed about the process every step of the way, and nobody I spoke with was ever pushy. They also make everything run smoothly! I definitely recommend DRB. Thanks for helping me when I needed you DRB!

Original review: April 5, 2019

When we needed to get cash out of our annuity, and didn’t know where to turn – we searched online and found the Annuity Action Network. Turns out that DRB Capital owns that company. Boy are we glad we found them. You can trust you’ll get a good rate and great service from DRB Capital AKA the Annuity Action Network. Try for yourself, you’ll be glad that you did. We got a dedicated rep to help us along the way. Greg was awesome, thank you DRB!

Original review: April 5, 2019

I chose DRB Capital to help me get cash from a structured settlement. I couldn't wait around for 10 years because I had bills I needed to pay right away. Mark from DRB helped me find the best option and the best rate so that we could keep more of our money. Thank you so much for your kindness and explaining everything to me.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I would definitely recommend DRB to anybody who could benefit from a lump sum of cash now instead of waiting around and saving up pointless, insignificant monthly payments. From start to finish, I had my money in under 2 weeks! I was kept well informed about the process every step of the way, and nobody I spoke with was ever pushy. They were nothing but helpful and friendly. They did what I thought was the impossible for me!

Original review: April 4, 2019

If you are looking to get cash for settlements and annuities, you want a fast transaction. DRB is one of the fastest companies that will rush the cash to you as quickly as possible. What they do in a matter of days will take some companies years to accomplish. They are a great, steadfast company.

Original review: April 3, 2019

DRB Capital is known for their excellent service and delivering you much needed funds quickly. They will not disappoint! Their rates are by far very competitive and they are honest about what they can deliver for you. They also make everything run smoothly! I definitely recommend DRB. Thanks for helping me when I needed you DRB!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I'm looking at into annuities to purchase a home or condo, and so far, DRB is the best company I've found. I haven't made a decision yet, but I am confident I will get the best advice from my advisor at DRB. I know he will steer me in the right direction, that is best for my future.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of the employees at DRB. They respond to my requests for information really quickly and give me the accurate information I need to make good choices about my future. I recommend DRB if you want to talk to people who care about you and your future.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I have a structured settlement and needed a lump sum of cash for a down payment on a condo. DRB Capital gave me the best price and they made it so easy. I appreciate everything they did for me! I now have my own condo.

Original review: March 28, 2019

DRB Capital fulfills their promise to provide cash FAST. If you are getting payments from a structured settlement or annuity, and you need cash now instead of waiting months or years for the payments to come in - DRB can get you the cash you need. Highly recommended!

DRB Capital Company Information