toll free

Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress

Hi Erick,

We greatly appreciate the honest feedback.

We are not in the business of harassing our customers to complete multiple transactions, unlike some other companies in this industry. We will happily respect your wishes and have added you to our "Do Not Contact" list. However, if you happen to need any help in the future, transactional or otherwise, our line will always be open for you.

We're always looking for opportunities to improve. Although your experience was relatively easy, we'd still like to know what specific aspects of the transaction you found frustrating so we can relay that to our purchasing team. Please feel free to send us a private message with the details.

Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Satisfied that the process is finally over. Time period was fairly quick considering a few glitches and requests for information previously provided by me. Some issues could have been handled more efficiently, but I have a little more peace of mind now. The only thing I dread is the thought of having to deal with endless calls I know I will be receiving regarding the remainder of my settlement, and whether I would be willing to go through all this crap again.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

What a great review! Thank you for working with J.G. Wentworth and recommending us to others. We know deciding to sell your payments can be a big decision and we strive to make it a very smooth experience for our customers. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I was extraordinarily and most professionally assisted by JGW Staff, who was always readily available and, quite importantly, kept me informed regarding the status of my application throughout the entire three week process. I am happy and most willing to recommend J. G. Wentworth to other people. Thank You.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

Hi Clint, Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are here to help our customers get 'cash now' and are happy to hear the experience was top rate for you.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

It is a great experience and simple and easy I had a structured settlement and they found me the best deal and it was! Great company! I highly recommend this company to anybody that is trying to make quick fast and easy money that is in their settlements, so go to J.G. WENTWORTH now!

Hi Rose,

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are so pleased the overall process went smoothly and you got the assistance you needed, when you needed it. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the Representative who assisted you, and congratulations on the sale of your payments.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Things were handled in a professional matter. Help was available when I needed it. Questions were answered quickly. The only thing I wasn't really happy with was I was told it wouldn't take as long to complete the transaction as it did last time because you already had my info. And it took about the same length of time.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Tom! He enjoyed working with you as well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Tom ** was absolutely wonderful during our process. He helped any way that he could and went above & beyond for us. Every time we called, Tom was right there, and worked very hard, we appreciate all that he has done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

Hi Terry, Thank you for your review. We realize every customer's situation and needs are unique and strive to make the process as easy for him/her as possible. We are so glad you had a great experience!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Robert was my representative. He was very helpful and made sure every question I had was answered and understood completely. The legal team were helpful as well. Overall I was impressed with the amount of personal concern and Service I received.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

Thank you for the feedback, Erin. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your positive experience with us, and hope to work with you again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I've never had a problem with my rep. He has always been kind and available. My experience with JG Wentworth has been a very positive experience. Things have always been taken care of in a timely fashion, and done correctly the first time.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the positive feedback! We know communication is key in this process and are happy you felt Casey was always there for you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

My rep Casey was very knowledgeable and helpful. He took his time explaining every step of the process and all the options that were available to me. He made me feel very comfortable with the process. He was excellent at taking and returning my many calls and texts and went above and beyond to solve any problems I came across along the way. I would highly recommend Casey and J.G. Wentworth to anyone interested in selling their annuity payments.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

Wow, what a great review Veronica! Congratulations on the success of your few deals. We love working with customers multiple times and hope to work with you again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

The lovely people at JG Wentworth have helped me with a few deals. With these deals I've been able to take giant steps forward with my life, setting myself up for the future. Working with JG Wentworth has been a breeze. Their customer service is the best I have ever received, my contact Mark ** always goes out of his way to explain everything no matter the question. I highly recommend working with JG Wentworth, I have never felt cheated out of my money. They explain every step of the process and work with you to make deals that fit best for you. Thank you JG Wentworth, for everything.

Hi Keantray,

We're glad to hear everything went well and we'd be happy to work together again. Sadik is awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

It was a fair and well experience to work with Sedik. I don't know what I would have done and glad I went to JG Wentworth. I would recommend a friend to go to JG Wentworth and if I ever need to get anymore money out. I will go to JG and Sedik.

Hi Justin,

We're glad to hear your experience was so positive and we greatly appreciate the kind review. Our staff is top notch, so it's always nice when someone recognizes that. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

It was a very streamlined simple process and when I needed an advance before the court date no problem. I would recommend to anyone looking to do that. I was very satisfied with response time ease and simplicity. Staff were a pleasure to speak with and work with as well.

Hi Thomas,

Casey is one of our most knowledgeable and longest tenured agents and reviews like this show us how he got there. We're glad he provided top notch service and that he made the process so easy for you. We greatly appreciate the kind words and hope you'll reach out again, should you need help in the future. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We had such a wonderful experience working with Casey. He was very easier to work with. The transaction went smoothly because of Casey. Casey made it easy to get the money that we needed and walked us through the process so it was easy.

Ajee,

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post this review. Mike is THE MAN and we're glad you found his service so helpful. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to contact him. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Mike ** was a very easy person to work with. He answered any questions I may have had and made sure I was getting the best deal. If it weren't for his great customer service I would have not processed with working with this company.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the kind words! Michael is one of the best people we have and we're glad he made your experience so positive. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to contact Michael again. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

J.G. Wentworth is a very trustworthy, reliable, and fast company who does they say they are going to do, and are efficient in how they do it. Very happy with my experience. Michael ** was very helpful in the process and made the whole thing a very comfortable situation. :)

Hi Ninikia,

You're very welcome. Casey is the best and we're glad to hear your experience was so positive! Thank you for taking the time to share with the world. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Had an amazing experience with JGW. This is my 2nd time and Casey made this very easy. He answered all my questions fast and with so much details. Anything I needed he was there to help. Within minutes of asking he had me at ease with my decision. Thank you so much JGW.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the kind words about Shawn. He truly is one of the best agents we have and we loving hearing how he goes the extra mile for his customers. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact him again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Shawn has been a big help to me. Anything he could do he would. Always kept me updated on everything. Kept in touch throughout my numerous experiences with J.G. I am highly satisfied overall. I would recommend friends and family. Anytime I needed money Shawn got it for me. He keeps his word. And that means a lot to me. Thanks Shawn for everything. You are awesome...

Hi Trequan,

We really appreciate the kind words! We know our agents are top notch, but it's still great to hear stories like this. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Excellent service, the agent assigned to me be there every step of the way and very willing to help with any problem I come into throughout the process. The rates are kind of extra but in the end it's worth it. I love how they keep a relationship with clients after the process, checking in, and sending estimates on other transactions just in case you need it.

Hi Sarah,

We're glad to hear you were treated so well and that process was easy for you. We also appreciate you sharing your experience with the world so others can hear about the great work we do. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

J.G. Wentworth and staff were very thoughtful with every decision. Very punctual and ready to do their job. Easy to follow and understand every step of the way. They lived up to their reputation unlike other annuity firms. J.G Wentworth stands above the rest.

Hi Rachel,

Tom is awesome! We're so glad he made everything so easy for you. We really appreciate the kind words and, if you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to call us! Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Tom. He was detailed, informative and professional! I Grateful for the help that was provided expeditiously! The service was very quick and easy with no problems or hidden fees! I would tell everyone to try JG Wentworth. I very very very much pleased.

I have done 2 transactions with J.G. Wentworth. The 1st one was amazing! Was a great experience and was very fast. My 2nd experience was not so great. Was delayed after I had my court date and ended up having to wait another week after my court date to find extra paperwork. The paperwork process should have been done way prior to my court date was even scheduled. I have to say I was very unsatisfied with that transaction.

Hi Hilari,

Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your awesome experience with the world! If you ever need help again in the future, you know who to call. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

They were really helpful and got me the amount of money I wanted both times. They answered all of the questions that I had. They even did promotions to the point that I had extra free cash just by working with them. They are a really good company to go through.

Hi Dillon,

We're glad you had such a great experience and appreciate the kind words. We'll always be here for you if you need help in the future. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

They were very courteous and friendly throughout the entire process. They make it very simple to get your money and are always willing to help whenever you call. I would call them again if I needed more help in a heartbeat.

Hi Michael,

We love seeing reviews like this! Casey's reputation for helping customers is legendary, so we're glad you got to experience that for yourself. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact him again. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

My experience with J.G. Wentworth and especially with Casey has been an easy and informative process. He has kept me informed during every moment of my dealings. I would highly recommend J.G. Wentworth to my friends and if I needed to use them again.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad Tom was able to take such great care of you! He's one of the best people we have so, if you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact him. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Tom is a really helpful person and I would definitely recommend anyone to work with him if they need cash now. Without Tom I wouldn't be in my house right now! Thank you Tom. You really helped me more than you'll ever know.

Hi Christopher,

We really appreciate the kind words! Communication is key in this process and it really ensures everything goes smoothly, so thank you for recognizing that. We'll be here if you ever need help in the future. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

JG WENTWORTH was very professional and courteous throughout the entire process. The communication was excellent. They were able to give me the best offer for my structured settlement payments and I was very satisfied with the final outcome. I would do business with them again in the future.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Thank you! You helped me out a lot, very great staff! Would definitely recommend you to other people. Always helped with any questions I ever had and were very quick getting back to me. I appreciate everything! If I ever need help with anything again you will be hearing from me!

Michelle,
We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience with Casey and the J.G. Wentworth team. Thank you for the review, and we look forward to hearing from you on that mortgage!

Lisa

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

My husband and I were slowly, but surely, sinking deeper into debt. He received an annuity from an old accident and the small monthly payments were nice, but restrictive. There was so much we could do with the money if we had a larger amount. We wanted to start a savings account for our retirement, take a honeymoon, and move into a cheaper area. I made a call to J.G. Wentworth because of their catchy commercials and their great reviews online. That call went to Casey. He was such a delight to work with. He is a very friendly person and extremely knowledge about the processes we would need to go through. While it takes about a month for the whole process, he was able to get us bonus cash and an advance on our settlement fast. That really helped.

Casey walked us through the process step by step. It was very calming to know he was always available to help if we had any questions. He is also very personable. He isn't just selling their product he is a person who has the same life experiences as everyone else. He knows life has its ups and downs and can relate. He was sympathetic and nonjudgmental. I never felt uncomfortable talking or chatting with him. The transaction went smoothly. We had no issues. We actually ended up selling off all our annuity to them at a fair price. We also plan on using them for a mortgage, too!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review for Casey. He is one of the best people we have here and we're glad to hear he was so helpful. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Casey directly.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

My husband and I were in a financial pinch and we made the call to cash out a portion of my husbands annuity. We called J.G. Wentworth and immediately we were helped by Casey **. He helped us from beginning to end. Anything we needed he was there to assist. He was positive and professional with all our needs. If anything ever arises and we get in a financial bind we will definitely contact J.G. Wentworth. Thank you Casey **!!

Hi Russell,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and, yes, Natalie is awesome! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

At first, I was more than skeptical about doing this deal with J.G Wentworth. But being as how I needed money for a car to get back and forth to work, and hopefully money towards a new home, I heard them out. The deal was fair and my agent, Natalie ** was beyond amazing and professional. She kept me in the loop, and always answered my calls or text no matter how many times I called and messaged her about the situation. I rate her a 12 out of 10. She was fantastic and made the entire process run smoothly.

Veronica,

Thank you for sharing your experience working with J.G. Wentworth. We truly appreciate the feedback and are thrilled to hear that Mark was so helpful. Please do not hesitate to reach out for anything you may need in the future.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Mark was absolutely wonderful and patient with me throughout the whole process. I probably would not have gone through with the process if it hadn't been for Mark. He was very helpful and was always able to answer any questions I had.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Profile