Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

J.G. Wentworth is the largest purchaser of future structured settlement and annuity payments in the nation and has helped thousands of customers over the past 25+ years.

Customers of J.G Wentworth can enjoy:

- Free, No-Obligation Quotes

- Best Price Guarantee

- Signing Bonuses and Cash Advances

- Great Customer Service

- Personalized Solutions

J.G. Wentworth Video
J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Call Now Toll Free (855) 875-0672 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I want to give a great word of acknowledgement and appreciation to Nick **, Senior Account Executive there at J.G. Wentworth. Last year he assisted in the sell off and sales to close out all of my brother, Michael **'s Annuities with Ameriprise. Nick worked very diligently and tirelessly on assisting me with this long and complicated process. Through this entire time, he was very friendly, and courteous and very professional in his business dealings with both myself and in dealing with Ameriprise. In addition to spending his own time working to help me close out my brother's eight (8) accounts, there were issues in dealing with Ameriprise as we need to make numerous calls during my lunch hour to resolve these problems.

It was a real pleasure working with Nick as he was successful in getting all of my brothers accounts cashed out and closed as one of the major requirements in getting my brother approved for Medicaid. I am happy to announce that my brother did finally get approved for Medicaid in the state of Connecticut. Closing out these accounts was a major obstacle we had to overcome as part of this process. I want to express my sincere appreciation to Nick ** for all of his hard work and due diligence for working with me to help me achieve this goal. Great job Nick and sincere thanks from both myself and my brother Michael. Regards, William ** (very satisfied customer).

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the amazing feedback, William! We'll pass it on to Nick.

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I am beyond satisfied with the service JG Wentworth has provided me. Their staff is very knowledgeable about the business, the court system in every aspect aspect of selling your structured settlement payments and they walk with you hand in hand through this process. They definitely offer the service with the customer in mind. Giving you Taylor service to your situation, your life, your future, your goals and is not afraid to remind you that you only need enough money for what you're trying to accomplish and not to get carried away when competitors start doing big numbers and big offers and big advances your way.

I wholeheartedly trust JG Wentworth with my finances with my future with my family and will not recommend any other service for selling your structured payments. JG Wentworth has a company with character, ethics and customer service that is beyond anything that can be expected. I personally would like to think Ray, Mike, Aubrey and every other member of the team that has helped me with my previous tripped Richard settlement and the one that I'm doing right now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart sincerely. When contacted by JG Wentworth about a structured settlement that I am to receive and whether or not I would like to sell the payments I was given a wealth of information many different options and never did I feel pressured or taken advantage of.

Darlene,

We're thrilled to learn about your experience. Thanks for taking the time to share and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

My son has a settlement and he was getting his payments yearly and so on, which was working out good since he young and did not want him wasting his money, so we were not looking to cash in. My son starting dealing with some very bad health issues and I was very worried about his health and cost for health insurance when he was unable to work. That's when we needed help, and Matt from JD came to our rescue!! It was like a helping hand from above. They are working on getting some money early so my son can get the help for his medical issues, and even giving us a loan in advance which was great to help payment towards his insurance.

They been a great help and even send people to our home to sign papers since my son cant leave the home due to his illness and taking care of all the court issues to make the transaction easy on my son. This company came through for us. I felt I would lose my son because of not having the money to cover his medical cost and waiting on money that would took years to get made things easy for us and dont have to worry or stress now knowing we will have the money to help my son and thank this company so much for their help.

Debbie,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your story and leave such a great review. We're glad we were able to help. Should you or your son ever need help again, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I will admit that when I initially called J G Wentworth I had no idea what I was doing. Soon I started speaking with Mr. ** and he assured me that he would help me through the whole process and answer any questions I had. He did exactly that, no matter how dumb or simple my questions were he was always more than happy to help. He took the time to walk me through anything I didn't understand step by step and made sure that I fully understood everything I was seeing. He seems to be an absolute amazing employee and a great asset to the company. If I ever find myself needing to call this company again I can assure you that I will be asking for Mr. **. I did have to talk to other employees on occasion and everyone was helpful and friendly. I am beyond satisfied with my experience and would 100% recommend going to them for help if you are in need of their services.

Daniel,

Thank you for this stellar review! We'll pass the feedback along to the team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I called to just see how the process would go and after talking to Mike I felt sure this was the way to sell some of my future annuities. I got the money from a car accident that happened when I was around 7 or 8. I don’t remember much. And I decided to sell what I sold to help in my move from California to Kansas to be with my brother and just leave the nest. In all honesty I thought it would be way harder and more stressful but after some bumps it all smoothed itself out and now I can get a car to start working on bettering myself until I’m independent.

Without J.G. Wentworth I predict my move would have been a lot more stressful down the road. I wanted to write this to thank all that helped me but most of all would be Mike, he’s the man that intrigued my interest in the company and the process and without his help I wouldn’t have finished the transfer or even known the hell I was doing. 5 stars hands down.

Hi Cisco,

We're so glad we were able to get you cash to help with the move. We wish all the best! Thanks for your business and this excellent review.

Original review: July 15, 2020

My experience with J G Wentworth was very Professional and with great courtesy. Rebecca was very efficient and took care of me in a timely manner. The COVID crisis made her job more challenging but she was able to get the job done even under those circumstances. I would recommend any one of my friends to Rebecca because of her courtesy and good customer service.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Ray was awesome, always made sure he was available and things were taken care of on time. Ray explained the process step be step so there was never any confusion on what was going on. Would recommend ray to anyone who is looking to do the same thing. Thank you Ray!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great feedback about Ray! Let us know if you need anything in the future. Stay safe!

Original review: June 16, 2020

Concerning my annuity cash in. To whom it may concern. Doing this review for Darrah **. We started on this case in March. Do the Cove in it has gone for about 4 months I cannot say enough good things about Darrah. She kept in contact with me. She is very very helpful especially here recently. She's bent over backwards trying to get this done for me. She is in my opinion a very excellent employee. She needs a raise. She's courteous. She's polite I would recommend any of my friends to deal with her.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Frank! We sincerely appreciate it.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Sold part of a annuity I have... From day one Darrah treated me like family.. a total pro.. Always available, every question answered right away... She fully explained every step of process which made it a very smooth process ... Thank you DARRAH..

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Darrah is awesome! Thanks for the great review!!!

Original review: June 1, 2020

I received my money. Thank you guys so much for your help!! I received a call today from another company wanting to see if I got my money's worth from my sale. They wanted to know how much and they didn't believe I would get that much especially when my payments are so far out. So I checked my account just now and BAM!!! Delivered on your deal!!! Thanks Ray and JGW.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for your business and continued support. Stay safe!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information