Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

168 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 21, 2019

I am so happy I worked with Fairfield Funding and Kristin to sell my lump sums. With a baby on the way, I was able to prepare for her and have our home prepared for a newborn. I was also able to start a savings account for future expenses. So much less stress with this baby on the way!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2019

We decided to complete our transfer with Fairfield Funding because my son was in severe need of a lot of dental work that we couldn't afford and they offered the most for my payments. Since the start of his procedures, his self-esteem has improved so much and he is so much happier. Thank you so much to Amanda and the rest of the team.

Elijah,

Thank you for putting your trust in us so that we could be a part of getting you your money to be used to help your son! We are SO GLAD to hear that he is doing so well!!! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Doing a transfer with Fairfield Funding made it possible for me to go back to school without having to take out school loans that I know I would never be able to pay off. I am now successfully enrolled and am not worried about the expenses since I was able to purchase everything I needed to get started. I will definitely look to them if I ever needed anything else again!

Kirsten,

Thank you for that review! We are so glad that we could help you obtain a lump sum so that you could focus on your education rather than the debt you would have had. Good luck in school, we know you will do GREAT! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 12, 2019

My wife and I loved our experience with Fairfield Funding! We were way behind on bills and afraid of losing our home, so this was really our only option. Now that we were approved in court and received our lump sum, we are finally caught up on bills and able to have some money in savings for the future. Feels good!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I decided to work with Fairfield because a family member has worked with them multiple times in the past. I appreciate the ease of being able to get in contact with my account manager, Kristin, and her hard work to make sure I was approved! Thank you, Fairfield Funding!

Amalie,

We are so thankful for your families referral and your confidence in us. We were happy to get this done for you! Stay in touch and good luck!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: March 11, 2019

After talking to multiple companies about selling my payments, I chose Fairfield Funding due to their honesty and ability to answer any questions I had when I was skeptical to fully commit. They respected my wish for privacy while I decided what to do and made the process very easy from start to finish.

Simon,

Thank you! That really means a lot to us! We truly respect our customers and want to make the process as smooth as possible. Thank you for trusting in us! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I found Fairfield from a friend that told me to call Kristin. Now I see why. She was great. I was scared to death to do a transfer or to know what type of person I would be dealing with, but Kristin exceeding expectations. She was always kind and completely understood why I had a million questions. Definitely will recommend!

Roshawn,

Tell your friend thank you from Fairfield! We are so glad you called and that you had such a great experience with Kristin! You were in good hands! Congratulations on your transfer!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Thank you Fairfield!! I finally have the money to pay off my credit card debt and my car! For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm DROWNING in bills. I could not have done this without Fairfield Funding. They were honest, nice and always answered my questions. I just really liked working with them.

Rose,

You are so sweet!! We are so glad to have played a part in helping you pay off debt! We know that is a huge relief! Congratulations on the close of your transfer. We wish you all the best!

Original review: March 6, 2019

Excellent customer service! Great communication with everything I had questions about (which was a lot lol). They were really patient with me when I lost some paperwork we needed from my insurance company and helped me get new copies. All around, Fairfield was great!

Lynn,

Thank you for that! We were more than happy to make sure you had all the paperwork needed for your transfer and for your own records. It was a pleasure working with you. Keep in touch!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I really appreciate the help that Amanda gave me. I called at at least 5 other companies and her offer was by far the best one! She always answered my calls and updated me with the process. Even the judge couldn't believe what a great deal I was getting. She was awesome. I have already recommended her to my brother.

Stephen,

Thank you for that! We love getting our customers the best deal possible and complimenting it with exceptional customer service! Thank you for recommending us, we really appreciate it! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Every person at Fairfield Funding I talked to was great. They are super helpful and nice. My phone was cut off a bunch during the process but they were patient and helped me finish so that I could pay my bills and stop getting my phone cut off.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I worked with Kristin and she was really helpful and always available to answer calls, texts and emails. I work late and she would even answer calls at 8 or 9 at night. Definitely didnt expect that! And I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a company to sell their payments to!

Shayne,

Thank you so much for that! Kristin definitely works extremely hard so that she is available for customers when it's convenient. We are so glad we were able to work with you and get this approved! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I will definitely be sharing Fairfield Funding with all my family and friends or with anyone who needs to sell annuity payments. They handled everything from start to finish, even all the paperwork they needed from my insurance company. It was very easy from start to finish.

Jude,

It was out pleasure to handle everything so that the process is easy and non stressful on you! Thank you for trusting us. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous doing a financial transaction primarily over the phone, but Kristin was excellent. She had great service and knowledge all over the phone. All of the terms were explained very clearly. I felt very comfortable the whole time.

Gem,

You make such a great point! Because we do business all over, a lot of our business is done over the phone which can be scary if you don't trust who you are working with! We are so glad you were comfortable and confident in your transfer! Have a great day and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was very pleased with the convenience of this transfer. There were NO hassles. NO delays! The timeline they told me in the beginning was exactly what happened. I would recommend them to my friends and family. The money was in my account when they said it would be.

Gregory,

Thank you for that! We certainly always do our best to make the process easy, fast and hassle free! It was a pleasure working with you! Good luck and stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I worked with mitch to get my lump sum from Fairfield Funding, and he is such a helpful guy. He took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I understood exactly what I was doing and what to expect.

Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We are so glad your experience with Mitch was great and we were able to get your transfer done successfully. Good luck with all of your exciting new things. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

You can believe all the reviews. I decided on them simply because of all the positive reviews, and I do not regret it one bit. Even though NY is slow, Fairfield pushed as hard as possible to get me the lump sum before I had to foreclose on my condo. Super thankful for them!

Luke,

Thank you for that! We are super thankful that you were patient with the NY court system! We are so glad we could get this completed. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The girls I dealt with at Fairfield are wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Amanda and Ashley. Even though Amanda was out of town for a bit during my transaction, she made sure she or Ashley were always giving me updates or answering any questions I had! They are awesome!

Diane,

Thank you for doing this review! Yes, we make sure the whole team is on board to help our customers in any way needed. Thank you for trusting us! You were awesome as well! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Just finished a transaction with Fairfield Funding so that I could grow my business. I am in GA and I loved that they offered to go to lunch with me and meet me in person. Made a big difference to put a face to a voice and look the person in the eye when making a big financial decision. They made me feel at ease and kept me updated the entire process. Very professional and highly recommended.

Oliver,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and to trust us with such an important step in your life. We wish you and your business all the success in the world!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Just finished my third transaction with Fairfield Funding. There is a reason I go to them every time! It is smooth, easy and seamless. I get a great deal and don't have to worry about a thing from start to finish. I've talked to other companies before and have no desire to work with anyone other than Fairfield!

Laura,

We truly value your loyalty and glad you gave us the chance to earn it! We always enjoy working with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Awesome company. I would definitely recommend them. The process took a little longer than expected because of some delays in court, but I was glad to know that i was with a company that followed the laws and did everything correctly. All wrapped up now, and i have my money!

Kelsey,

Thank you for that review. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Great experience! Kristin was super responsive and was really able to explain everything to me in detail. I probably drove her crazy, but all my questions were answered. I was taken care of very well, and I am very pleased with my experience.

Oskar,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! We are glad you had a great experience with Kristin. She is one of the very best! We are thankful for the opportunity to work with you. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I would definitely recommend Fairfield. The lady I worked with was extremely helpful and right on top of everything. The numbers bet other companies and the customer service was excellent. The process was done quickly and the employees at Fairfield worked extra hard to help me get the money fast as possible. I am more than pleased with my experience.

Nicole,

What a nice thing to say. Thank you for that!! We really do take our customer service serious! We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Let me just start by saying that I really did not want to sell my payments, but I had no choice. I did a lot of research and decided to use Fairfield. I called and spoke with Mitch and he really knew his stuff. Everyone was helpful and I was able to keep my house.

Alondra,

We really appreciate your honesty. We know that a lot of people do not want to have to sell their payments but do so in order to get out of a bad financial situation. We are so glad that we could help you save your house and also get you such a great deal on your settlement transfer. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Kristin at Fairfield was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I was helping my son sell payments so he could pay for college and all the other people I talked to just felt like they were trying to bribe me into selling payments or just putting on a front. Kristin was the only one that was honest and genuine. She worked with me from start to finish and was excellent. Now my son is off to college soon!

Jimmy,

Thank you so much for the feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with you and we are so excited for your son!! It is great that he was accepted to such a wonderful college and now you can afford to send him there! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I talked to several companies before deciding to who to sell my structured settlements to. Ultimately, I decided to go with Fairfield Funding because they gave me best rate and my interactions with their team were all great. They were all very helpful, fast acting and straightforward. They were also the only company that didn't completely drive me crazy.

Reed,

Thank you for that honest feedback and for trusting Fairfield. It was a pleasure working with you and being able to get this done for you and your family! We wish you guys all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

My brother told me about Fairfield Funding. He sold some payments to them a few years ago and talked about how great his experience was with them. He worked with Amanda, and they still keep in touch today. When I needed to sell some payments I decided to give them a call. I have to say he was absolutely right. They were great! This company has really helped our family!

Nadine,

It has been our pleasure to work with you and your brother! You are such wonderful people and we are so glad that we were able to help! We hope you both take care and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

The reps at Fairfield were wonderful. Kristin was very helpful, very efficient and very quick to respond. We decided to sell the payments so we could make some upgrades to our home and list it for sale. The improvements we made allowed us to sell at a much higher price and now we have our dream home!

Gary,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad you were able to upgrade your home and sale it at a great price!! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy the new home!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

As a finance professional, I was helping a friend going through the process. We talked to and considered several companies, but Fairfield Funding gave us the highest offer. They also did not drive us crazy by calling multiple times a day. It was the best fit for my friend. She completed the process with them and we are both very pleased with the service provided.

Patrick,

Thank you for writing a review. I know that your friend was so thankful to have your assistance. It was a pleasure to work with both of you! Best of luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I recently finished selling payments to Fairfield Funding. Their reps were professional and were very easy to work with. The process took about 45 days from start to end. I really appreciate them helping me get the money I needed to pay off my credit card debt.

Clay,

Thank you for writing a review. We are so glad we were able to get you funds to pay off that high interest credit card! We know that is a relief. Keep up the good work in being debt free and stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information