Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-Instant Signing Bonuses

-Interest free cash advances

-Fast Closings

-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 20, 2019

I really needed to sell some of my payments so that I could pay my tuition. I waited too long and was really worried that I wouldn't be able to stay enrolled, but Fairfield came through for me. I got my money in time, but they also worked with my school so that they knew the funding was coming and got an extension. I could not have done that on my own. They exceeded my expectations.

Tatyana,

What a kind review! We are so glad that we could help and that your school worked with us and you to make sure you didn't have to miss a semester. It is so great how focused you are on school and we know you will be very successful! Stay in touch!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Doing a transfer with Fairfield Funding made it possible for me to go back to school without having to take out school loans that I know I would never be able to pay off. I am now successfully enrolled and am not worried about the expenses since I was able to purchase everything I needed to get started. I will definitely look to them if I ever needed anything else again!

Kirsten,

Thank you for that review! We are so glad that we could help you obtain a lump sum so that you could focus on your education rather than the debt you would have had. Good luck in school, we know you will do GREAT! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Just finished a transaction with Fairfield Funding so that I could grow my business. I am in GA and I loved that they offered to go to lunch with me and meet me in person. Made a big difference to put a face to a voice and look the person in the eye when making a big financial decision. They made me feel at ease and kept me updated the entire process. Very professional and highly recommended.

Oliver,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and to trust us with such an important step in your life. We wish you and your business all the success in the world!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Kristin at Fairfield was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I was helping my son sell payments so he could pay for college and all the other people I talked to just felt like they were trying to bribe me into selling payments or just putting on a front. Kristin was the only one that was honest and genuine. She worked with me from start to finish and was excellent. Now my son is off to college soon!

Jimmy,

Thank you so much for the feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with you and we are so excited for your son!! It is great that he was accepted to such a wonderful college and now you can afford to send him there! Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Despite not wanting to do a transfer but ultimately having no choice other than lose my house or do a transfer, I decided to go with Fairfield. I did my research and talked to a lot of people. I picked them because I felt like they weren't trying to "sell" me. They just talked to me like a human. Now that the process is over, I am glad I chose them but I hope I never have to sell again.

Robyn,

We know this was a tough decision for you but we are so glad that you choose us to work with and glad you had a good experience despite the circumstances. We know the relief of saving your home was worth it in the end and we are so glad to have been a part of that. Good luck!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Fairfield is great. They are down to earth and super real with you. I didn't feel like I was getting passed around to a bunch of people that had no clue what they were doing. They gave me a great price and got it done quickly. What more can you ask for?

Cory,

Thank you for that! We are real people just like you and we are here to provide a great service to you! Thank you for the opportunity and for trusting us! Stay in touch and good luck in school!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Working with other companies in the past left a sour taste in my mouth, but Fairfield Funding exceeded any expectation I had about how this transfer would be completed. They kept me informed, and they were able to get me my lump sum faster than any other company I worked with previously.

Phil,

We are so glad you trusted us and allowed us the opportunity to exceed your expectations! That really means a lot to us! Congratulations on a successful transfer! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They really do a great job. I was hesitant at first because there are so many bad reviews and horror stories on the internet but I called them anyways and I felt comfortable from the beginning. You can tell they are professionals and good at what they do from the beginning.

Annie,

Thank you for that! Yes, just because there are some bad companies out there doesn't mean we all are! We strive to show people the good side! Thank you for taking the leap of faith and giving us the opportunity! You were a pleasure to work with!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Even with an extremely difficult judge and court, Fairfield and their attorneys were able to get this transfer approved for me when other companies could not. It was a difficult road they had ahead of them, but they were so professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ty,

We couldn't have done it without you! You are very responsible and organized and truly presented your need amazingly. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They were able to keep true to their word throughout the whole process, and they were able to get my transfer done as quickly as the law allowed. If I find myself in a bind again, I will definitely go back to Fairfield.

Peyton,

Thank you for that! We know you were in a difficult situation so we are so glad we could be there when you had no other options! It was a pleasure to work with you. Take care of yourself.

Fairfield Funding expert review by Clark Kendall

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of Clark Kendall
Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

Can you provide a quick overview of what your company does?
Fairfield Funding is a direct purchaser of structured settlement, annuity and lottery payments. We can purchase these future payments in exchange for a lump sum immediate payment to help customer with immediate financial need.
Who are your target customers and how do they typically learn about your service?
Our target customers are anyone with a future payment stream coming in that needs a larger amount now and cannot afford to wait for the payments to be paid over several years.
How important are customer reviews and ratings in the purchase process for your product?
Customer reviews and ratings are vital. We are dealing with individuals’ money which is a very sensitive and important thing to be dealing with. Customers want to be sure they are working with a company that has proven itself competent, competitive and capable of doing a transfer successfully and quickly. One of the best ways for them to determine if Fairfield is that company is to read what real life customers have to say about us and their experience.
How does your company think about customer reviews?
Has this changed since partnering with ConsumerAffairs? We are constantly working to provide outstanding customer service so that we are confident and comfortable asking customers to tell the world about their experience with us. The way we think about reviews has changed since working with ConsumerAffairs. We have realized how much reviews mean to potential customers and we also realize that when we do a good job, customers are open to leaving a review as a thank you to us.
What is your approach to customer service and can you share any examples?
Our approach to customer service is to make each customer feel as though they are our only customer. We want them to know we are here, we are working and we are constantly available to answer any questions or concerns about the process.
What challenges led you to look for a solution like ConsumerAffairs?
As the world and technology changes, so does the way companies choose to market. It’s an ever-evolving business strategy that has to be evaluated regularly.
What was your team’s process prior to using ConsumerAffairs?
Did our product replace a similar tool or is this the first time your team is using a product like this? Fairfield did not have another similar product before joining ConsumerAffairs. Fairfield was the first structured settlement transfer company to sign up for Consumer Affairs so we took a risk and had previously declined several other similar company’s approaches.
What was the biggest advantage you felt our product offered for your team?
Did you look at other solutions? In the beginning, the biggest advantage was being the only featured company. It helped us reach more potential customers in a way that built credibility.
What types of short-term and long-term goals or tasks are you using in the ConsumerAffairs platform to accomplish?
The short-term tasks are always to continue to collect reviews so that the site can continue to be a guide for potential customers. Long term goal would be to determine a way to gain more continued business from the site so that the relationship can be mutually beneficial.
How do you measure the value our product provides?
We measure the value monetarily.
How has our product impacted your core objectives?
The site has produced some increase in revenue but we would like to see if produce more.
What do you like most about using ConsumerAffairs?
The platform and review collection is very simple and user-friendly. We like that it gives customers a voice on a credible site.
Would you recommend ConsumerAffairs. If so, why?
We would. It has been a useful lead generation source for us.
What is your advice to others who might be considering our product?
I would say push reviews right off the bat, use the site to send customers to that are still questioning their decision. Ask for clarification on all the ranking criteria in the beginning.
How would you describe our product if you were explaining it a friend?
It is a high-ranking consumer review site that compares different companies within an industry and allows you to read verified customer reviews.

Fairfield Funding Company Information