Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-Instant Signing Bonuses

-Interest free cash advances

-Fast Closings

-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I was in a bind after losing my husband, and the only way I could recover was to cash out one of the annuities he had set up for me. It was not something I intended to do, but I am very grateful I had Fairfield to walk me through it. I can't say enough nice things about their team.

Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know after the death of a loved one the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to deal with an annuity you have inherited. We are so glad our team of experts was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! You take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Josh,

We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!

Betsy,

We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!

Original review: June 20, 2019

I really needed to sell some of my payments so that I could pay my tuition. I waited too long and was really worried that I wouldn't be able to stay enrolled, but Fairfield came through for me. I got my money in time, but they also worked with my school so that they knew the funding was coming and got an extension. I could not have done that on my own. They exceeded my expectations.

Tatyana,

What a kind review! We are so glad that we could help and that your school worked with us and you to make sure you didn't have to miss a semester. It is so great how focused you are on school and we know you will be very successful! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Just finished a transaction with Fairfield Funding so that I could grow my business. I am in GA and I loved that they offered to go to lunch with me and meet me in person. Made a big difference to put a face to a voice and look the person in the eye when making a big financial decision. They made me feel at ease and kept me updated the entire process. Very professional and highly recommended.

Oliver,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and to trust us with such an important step in your life. We wish you and your business all the success in the world!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Very pleased with Fairfield Funding and their staff. I had a peculiar case which I know cause them extra headaches, and their team worked very hard to get this transfer done for me. I know it wasn't easy so I am very thankful I trusted them to get this completed for me.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I used these guys to get money from my settlement annuity. They were very attentive and professional throughout the process. I was thankful to have a helping hand during the hearing and transfer. I would use these guys again! Thanks guys.

Erin,

Thank you for that! We are glad we could get you through the process from start to finish and be there to answer any questions or concerns you had. It was a pleasure working with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Had a really good opportunity come up for a business with my brother that I really didnt want to pass up so me and him both choose Fairfield to get our money early. They did a great job and they got us the money faster than we even thought. If we have to do this again we will call Fairfield again.

Ray,

It was great being able to work with you and your brother and get you the funds to make your business dreams come true! We can't wait to hear about all of your successes! Stay in touch.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Amanda was amazing! Fast and professional! She is the reason we went with her company. Personality and assurance etc. Loved her! And we had better offers! Thanks so much!?? I would highly recommend this company and Amanda for anyone else with a financial need! Brad and Noah.

Brad and Noah,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I am so glad we could get this transfer done and now Noah is debt free! He is lucky to have such an amazing father by his side as he navigates being out of school and moving forward in life. stay in touch and take care!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I work in customer service myself so I know how important it is to treat customers like they matter, and Fairfield does exactly that! They have treated my brother and I like we are their only clients, and I don't know if they even know how much it is appreciated! Would recommend them to ANYONE!!!

Shelley,

Thank you for that!!! Customer service is one of our top priorities!! We are so thrilled you had a great experience. We were happy to be able to help such wonderful people like you and your brother! Stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding expert review by Clark Kendall

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

by Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

Can you provide a quick overview of what your company does?
    Fairfield Funding is a direct purchaser of structured settlement, annuity and lottery payments. We can purchase these future payments in exchange for a lump sum immediate payment to help customer with immediate financial need.
    Who are your target customers and how do they typically learn about your service?
    Our target customers are anyone with a future payment stream coming in that needs a larger amount now and cannot afford to wait for the payments to be paid over several years.
    How important are customer reviews and ratings in the purchase process for your product?
    Customer reviews and ratings are vital. We are dealing with individuals’ money which is a very sensitive and important thing to be dealing with. Customers want to be sure they are working with a company that has proven itself competent, competitive and capable of doing a transfer successfully and quickly. One of the best ways for them to determine if Fairfield is that company is to read what real life customers have to say about us and their experience.
    How does your company think about customer reviews?
    Has this changed since partnering with ConsumerAffairs? We are constantly working to provide outstanding customer service so that we are confident and comfortable asking customers to tell the world about their experience with us. The way we think about reviews has changed since working with ConsumerAffairs. We have realized how much reviews mean to potential customers and we also realize that when we do a good job, customers are open to leaving a review as a thank you to us.
    What is your approach to customer service and can you share any examples?
    Our approach to customer service is to make each customer feel as though they are our only customer. We want them to know we are here, we are working and we are constantly available to answer any questions or concerns about the process.
    What challenges led you to look for a solution like ConsumerAffairs?
    As the world and technology changes, so does the way companies choose to market. It’s an ever-evolving business strategy that has to be evaluated regularly.
    What was your team’s process prior to using ConsumerAffairs?
    Did our product replace a similar tool or is this the first time your team is using a product like this? Fairfield did not have another similar product before joining ConsumerAffairs. Fairfield was the first structured settlement transfer company to sign up for Consumer Affairs so we took a risk and had previously declined several other similar company’s approaches.
    What was the biggest advantage you felt our product offered for your team?
    Did you look at other solutions? In the beginning, the biggest advantage was being the only featured company. It helped us reach more potential customers in a way that built credibility.
    What types of short-term and long-term goals or tasks are you using in the ConsumerAffairs platform to accomplish?
    The short-term tasks are always to continue to collect reviews so that the site can continue to be a guide for potential customers. Long term goal would be to determine a way to gain more continued business from the site so that the relationship can be mutually beneficial.
    How do you measure the value our product provides?
    We measure the value monetarily.
    How has our product impacted your core objectives?
    The site has produced some increase in revenue but we would like to see if produce more.
    What do you like most about using ConsumerAffairs?
    The platform and review collection is very simple and user-friendly. We like that it gives customers a voice on a credible site.
    Would you recommend ConsumerAffairs. If so, why?
    We would. It has been a useful lead generation source for us.
    What is your advice to others who might be considering our product?
    I would say push reviews right off the bat, use the site to send customers to that are still questioning their decision. Ask for clarification on all the ranking criteria in the beginning.
    How would you describe our product if you were explaining it a friend?
    It is a high-ranking consumer review site that compares different companies within an industry and allows you to read verified customer reviews.

Fairfield Funding Company Information