Call toll free
4.98/5
Based on 66 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

View More View More

95 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The reviews are true, and they really do have great people working over there. I don't think anyone wants to have to sell payments, but if you do find yourself in a bind I would highly recommend giving Fairfield Funding a chance. Thank you for your fast and sincere help!

Eddie,

Thank you for giving us that chance! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so pleased we could get this done successfully and quickly. We wish you all the best!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Truly have nothing bad to say about Fairfield Funding and everyone that works there. I never felt pressured. I never felt uneasy about the process or even like this might not be the right choice for me. Fast and EASY transaction. Would pick this company again!

Sheena,

Thank you! A big part of the reason it was so smooth, fast and easy was how great you were to work with!! Thank you for being so organized and having all of your documents! It makes everything better for everyone involved! We are glad you were comfortable and that we did not disappoint. Stay in touch and good luck with all your future plans!

Original review: June 27, 2018

This company really does do a good job. They are quick and super nice. I've done this so many times and I get so mad at all the people harassing me and calling nonstop. Fairfield never did that and I would go with them again just for that reason.

Jerricah,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We are really big about not driving people crazy with calls, we know you have much better things to do with your time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show that we have exceptional customer service and we genuinely care about each customer. We are so glad we could complete your transfer quickly and easily. Stay in touch!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have been hounded for years by other companies, and I always just ignored them. Then my family had a really rough few months and found ourselves in need of some money. I called back one of the companies but was so intimidated by their tactics that I decided to do some research. I came across Fairfield, called and talked to Kristin. I was immediately put to ease. It didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of or forced into making a decision. Cannot express my relief. I didn't want to have to sell my payments, but I am so grateful I found Fairfield when I found myself needing to!! Thank you!!!!

Emma,

That means so much to us!! Thank you for taking the time to write this and share your experience. Yes, so many people are harassed by companies that it can make the whole thing seem terrible. Then you find a company that's different, like us. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Original review: May 29, 2018

Super easy to work with. Always in communication with me and giving me updates throughout the entire process. I worked with Mitch and he was always available to put my mind at ease during this stressful process. I would highly recommend them!

Tiffani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad the process went well for you and you were constantly updated. Thank you for trusting us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: May 22, 2018

Such great people to work with!!! Kristin was friendly and so knowledgeable. You can tell from the first conversation that they know what they are doing and have been doing it successfully for a long time. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Neka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Our years of experience of working with great customers like yourself have really made us experts. Thank you also for trusting us on such an important decision. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Fairfield was very open about everything from the beginning, and that is really why I ultimately decided to go with them. I never felt like I was getting the runaround or that someone was trying to rip me off. Kristin is wonderful, and I really trusted her to do all that was promised- and she went above what I expected!

Sheila,

Thank you for that! We try to be upfront in the beginning because we know our customers don't have time to waste playing games! We are so glad you had a great experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I decided to go with Fairfield based on all of the positive reviews, and they definitely lived up to every single one. The entire process was smooth and streamlined. They definitely know what they're doing, and they clearly pride themselves on their customer service.

John,

We are so glad that your research pointed you in the direction of Fairfield! It was a pleasure working with you and customers like you make our jobs easy. We wish you all the best!

Original review: April 30, 2018

Just so happy that I decided to go with this company. My son helped me do some research, and it was evident that Fairfield had more positive reviews than any other company. Now I know why! They are all so nice and willing to help any way they can. You should strongly consider choosing Fairfield and ask for Kristin! She was amazing.

Gayle,

Thank you for that kind review! We are really glad you did you and your son did your research and found Fairfield. Kristin is fantastic! We are glad you had a wonderful experience. Take care and stay in touch!

Original review: April 30, 2018

Stand up company with stand up employees! Pleased with every part of the process from start to finish. Kristin was professional and ALWAYS available which was key for me. She even responded to my emails while on vacation. No one likes to be passed around to a number of employees to get questions answered or get help with something. So I really couldn't be more satisfied with my choice to go with Fairfield.

Marc,

Thank you for the review! Customer service is our top priority, even on vacations! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Very impressed with the level of friendliness and professionalism all throughout Fairfield Funding. Everyone I encountered was helpful, thoughtful and excelled in what they were doing. I could not ask for a more pleasant experience. Keep up the good work.

Keith,

Wow, thank you for such kind words. We all enjoyed working with you and talking to you throughout the process. We are so glad that the experience was pleasant. Working with you was very pleasant for us as well. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Everyone I interacted with did such a wonderful job. They are on top of things, and I never had to wait forever to get an answer to whatever questions came up. I was always informed with where we were in the process and really felt comfortable with my choice to go with Fairfield Funding. Thank you!

Elisabeth,

Thank you for that! We are happy to have been able to keep you fully informed throughout the process! It was great working with you! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I don't normally write reviews but I think they deserve the shout out. We had some small issues come up with the court system that were out of all our control and Fairfield Funding handled it all quickly and got the job done. I'd go back to them in a heartbeat.

Cody,

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate the time and effort it took to do a review for us! Also, thank you for understanding the issues we encountered. We always do our best to avoid issues and resolve things as quickly and easily as possible! Stay in touch and we hope your upcoming birthday is one to remember!

Original review: April 16, 2018

Fairfield Funding did an awesome job making sure I had a wonderful experience with there company. It was smooth from start to finish and I was always kept up to date on where we were in the process. 5 stars are well deserved.

Kelsey,

Thank you so much! We are so glad that we were able to get your transfer done smoothly! We love working with our fellow Georgia residents. It was out pleasure! Feel free to drop by and say hello anytime!

Original review: April 11, 2018

Kristin was always honest with me and completely set my expectations for a transfer in California which can take longer than other states. I didn't get empty promises of having my money in 30 days just to be let down. I was always kept up to date on where we were in the process and felt comfortable the entire time that I was in the best hands.

Michele,

Thank you for that! Yes, California can be difficult which is why it's so important to work with someone that is honest and upfront from the beginning. We are so glad we set and met your expectations! That is a major goal for us! We appreciate your business! Enjoy the sunshine and stay in touch!

Original review: April 5, 2018

It was a great experience all around. I got the best quote, the best customer service and the fastest payout all from Fairfield Funding. I really don't know what else you can ask for when it comes to these types of transactions. Definitely the best choice.

Terrance,

Thank you for that! We do our best to be upfront and give our best offer and service from the 1st call until you get the money. We take our customers very seriously! Thank you for trusting us to complete your transaction. Good luck with school!!

Original review: April 5, 2018

It was a great and easy experience working with Fairfield. Everyone throughout the process was nothing but professional. I wound up with the help I needed plus more and I would gladly work with them again and recommend them to anyone in need of their service!

John,

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was our pleasure to work with you!! Our customers mean the world to us! We wish you all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 3, 2018

Fairfield was awesome! I really couldn't say enough wonderful things about them. Kristin was so patient with me, and she always kept me informed. There is no question in my mind on going through their company again if I ever need to sell my payments again in the future. Highly recommend.

Elizah,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Kristin really is the best! We are so lucky to have her as part of our team. We are glad she was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! Stay in touch and good luck with all of your endeavors!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I am so appreciate to Amanda and Kristin with Fairfield. They both are wonderful, and I could not have had a more pleasant experience. I decided to sell my annuity so that I can help my son pay for my grandson's college tuition, and I am so glad that I went with Fairfield to help me accomplish that.

Ruby,

Thank you for that! The pleasure was all ours! You were wonderful to work with as well! We are so excited for your grandson and his huge accomplishment of being accepted to his top pick for college!! You guys are making his dreams come true! Good luck and send us a picture from his first day! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Thank you to everyone at Fairfield. They truly went above and beyond to help me not lose my home. Kristin was always willing to call anyone or write a letter to anyone that needed it. I was in a really bad position, but now everything is looking up. Thank you!!!

Karly,

Thank you for that! We are SO GLAD you were able to not only keep your home but have the relief knowing you can make your payments and keep your family safe. Things are certainly only going to get better from here!! Stay in touch and stay strong!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He really explained everything to me and walked me through everything. Fairfield offered the best rate by far when it was obvious that other companies were trying to rip me off. I would work with Mitch again anytime because he definitely pulled through.

Keenan,

We are so glad to hear that Mitch kept you well informed. He really is great to his customers. Thank you for trusting us to complete this process stress free and to be sure you got the best deal! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 29, 2018

Kristin is great. Fairfield is great. I really have nothing negative to say about her or the company. I would recommend them to any friends or family having to sell annuities, and I will go back to them if I have to do this again. Friendly, professional and quick!

Briana,

Thank you! We are so glad we could get this done quickly for you! You were so organized it made our job really easy! We hope to hear from you soon!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

This industry in general is very intense. I genuinely hope no one has to go through the process of selling settlement payments because you basically get harassed. However, I choose Fairfield because they treated me like a person and not dollar signs $$$. Very professional, never felt like I was being pressured into anything and they put me way more at ease than any other company I talked to.

Elliott,

Yes, it can certainly be intense and customers often feel harassed by other companies. We strive to set ourselves apart and let our experience and customer service speak for itself so we don't need to harass anyone. We treat customers like we would want to be treated! Thank you for trusting us. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Original review: March 28, 2018

These people have always been straight up with me. I have done a couple transactions with them they were always polite and quick to respond. Anyone in this position that has to make a transaction like this is going to take a loss it is what it is.Just how it works please do research before jumping into a decision like this.Fairfield is one of the best in the business

Tyler,

We appreciate your honesty and advice to others. It's great to be able to see a genuine review and we appreciate your kind words! We are so glad we have been able to help you over the years. Stay in touch!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I originally went with another company because they were offering me the most money but they were also promising me things that they couldn't do. Kristin was VERY EASY to work with - she was Organized and pleasant and always followed through on what she told me. Kept me well informed throughout the entire process!

Will,

Thank you for writing a response. We truly believe that customers would rather us be upfront and honest with them about the process rather than promising them things we will later not follow thru with. Thank you for pointing that out and letting others know what to look out for! We appreciate your business! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I wanted to open and hair and nail salon but I couldn't get a business loan cause of my credit. My only option was to sell my structured settlement payments. I read a lot of reviews and went with Fairfield. They totally live up to all the positive reviews. I got a good deal and the process was a little stressful but Kristin and other people there always put me at ease.

Casia,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience. We are so thankful that we got to be a part of you fulfilling your life long dream! We know the hair and nail salon will be a hit! Send us pictures and keep us posted. We wish you all the luck, you deserve it!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I appreciate Fairfield Funding and all their hard work because not only did they help me get a lump sum from my annuity but they also helped me talk to my mortgage company and my realtor so that I didn't lose the house I was trying to buy. I really think I would have lost the house if Amanda and Kristin didn't do all that they did. They go above and beyond.

Trevor,

Wow, what a testament. We really appreciate you letting us help and doing all that you did to insure a successful outcome. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond to help our customers! We are so excited for you and your new home!!! Thank you for trusting us. Stay in touch!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I inherited an annuity that was paying me monthly but I really wanted to just cash it out and have a lump sum. I looked at a bunch of reviews and landed with Fairfield. Best choice ever. They are all so nice. Kristin was very helpful and was always answering emails and calls right away. It was also pretty quick. I would recommend them.

Audrey,

We are so glad all of your research led you to us! You were so wonderful to work with and we really enjoyed being able to help you! Good luck with everything! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 10, 2018

My experience was unfortunately a long one, NY laws do make things difficult. Petition and hearing in October and then a court date that didnt happen until February. However with time everything went according to plan and I did eventually get the money I needed. Fairfield helped me with this process as much as what was in their control, also letting me know why and what to expect. They helped with the frustration and always returned emails quickly of the many, many questions I had during the process. A special thanks to Kristin ** for all the assistance. Thank you to all involved in my process.

Antonietta,

Thank you so much for this honest review! It is certainly important for anyone living in NY to know that it can be very difficult and take a long time to complete a transfer, which can be very frustrating and nerve wrecking. Thank you so much for your patience while we were able to move through each issue that came up. You truly deserved a positive result so we are thankful it ended well and was approved and you received your funds! Stay in touch and good luck!!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have sold payments before and it definitely did not go as smooth with other companies as it did with Fairfield. I never had a hard time getting in touch with Kristin and if she wasn't there then someone else was always willing to help. Court date was quick and I got my money super quick after the judge approved it. No complaints at all!

Katrina,

We are so glad you finally a good experience selling payments. That's the way it should be! We really enjoyed working with you and the process was so smooth and fast it was a win for everyone. Stay in touch and good luck with everything you have going on!

Fairfield Funding expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information

Fax:
888-857-4156
www.fairfieldfunding.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business