4.98/5
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 16, 2018

79 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 16, 2018

Fairfield Funding did an awesome job making sure I had a wonderful experience with there company. It was smooth from start to finish and I was always kept up to date on where we were in the process. 5 stars are well deserved.

Kelsey,

Thank you so much! We are so glad that we were able to get your transfer done smoothly! We love working with our fellow Georgia residents. It was out pleasure! Feel free to drop by and say hello anytime!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2018

It was a great and easy experience working with Fairfield. Everyone throughout the process was nothing but professional. I wound up with the help I needed plus more and I would gladly work with them again and recommend them to anyone in need of their service!

John,

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was our pleasure to work with you!! Our customers mean the world to us! We wish you all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 3, 2018

Fairfield was awesome! I really couldn't say enough wonderful things about them. Kristin was so patient with me, and she always kept me informed. There is no question in my mind on going through their company again if I ever need to sell my payments again in the future. Highly recommend.

Elizah,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Kristin really is the best! We are so lucky to have her as part of our team. We are glad she was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! Stay in touch and good luck with all of your endeavors!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I am so appreciate to Amanda and Kristin with Fairfield. They both are wonderful, and I could not have had a more pleasant experience. I decided to sell my annuity so that I can help my son pay for my grandson's college tuition, and I am so glad that I went with Fairfield to help me accomplish that.

Ruby,

Thank you for that! The pleasure was all ours! You were wonderful to work with as well! We are so excited for your grandson and his huge accomplishment of being accepted to his top pick for college!! You guys are making his dreams come true! Good luck and send us a picture from his first day! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Thank you to everyone at Fairfield. They truly went above and beyond to help me not lose my home. Kristin was always willing to call anyone or write a letter to anyone that needed it. I was in a really bad position, but now everything is looking up. Thank you!!!

Karly,

Thank you for that! We are SO GLAD you were able to not only keep your home but have the relief knowing you can make your payments and keep your family safe. Things are certainly only going to get better from here!! Stay in touch and stay strong!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: March 29, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He really explained everything to me and walked me through everything. Fairfield offered the best rate by far when it was obvious that other companies were trying to rip me off. I would work with Mitch again anytime because he definitely pulled through.

Keenan,

We are so glad to hear that Mitch kept you well informed. He really is great to his customers. Thank you for trusting us to complete this process stress free and to be sure you got the best deal! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 29, 2018

Kristin is great. Fairfield is great. I really have nothing negative to say about her or the company. I would recommend them to any friends or family having to sell annuities, and I will go back to them if I have to do this again. Friendly, professional and quick!

Briana,

Thank you! We are so glad we could get this done quickly for you! You were so organized it made our job really easy! We hope to hear from you soon!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

This industry in general is very intense. I genuinely hope no one has to go through the process of selling settlement payments because you basically get harassed. However, I choose Fairfield because they treated me like a person and not dollar signs $$$. Very professional, never felt like I was being pressured into anything and they put me way more at ease than any other company I talked to.

Elliott,

Yes, it can certainly be intense and customers often feel harassed by other companies. We strive to set ourselves apart and let our experience and customer service speak for itself so we don't need to harass anyone. We treat customers like we would want to be treated! Thank you for trusting us. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I originally went with another company because they were offering me the most money but they were also promising me things that they couldn't do. Kristin was VERY EASY to work with - she was Organized and pleasant and always followed through on what she told me. Kept me well informed throughout the entire process!

Will,

Thank you for writing a response. We truly believe that customers would rather us be upfront and honest with them about the process rather than promising them things we will later not follow thru with. Thank you for pointing that out and letting others know what to look out for! We appreciate your business! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I wanted to open and hair and nail salon but I couldn't get a business loan cause of my credit. My only option was to sell my structured settlement payments. I read a lot of reviews and went with Fairfield. They totally live up to all the positive reviews. I got a good deal and the process was a little stressful but Kristin and other people there always put me at ease.

Casia,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience. We are so thankful that we got to be a part of you fulfilling your life long dream! We know the hair and nail salon will be a hit! Send us pictures and keep us posted. We wish you all the luck, you deserve it!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I appreciate Fairfield Funding and all their hard work because not only did they help me get a lump sum from my annuity but they also helped me talk to my mortgage company and my realtor so that I didn't lose the house I was trying to buy. I really think I would have lost the house if Amanda and Kristin didn't do all that they did. They go above and beyond.

Trevor,

Wow, what a testament. We really appreciate you letting us help and doing all that you did to insure a successful outcome. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond to help our customers! We are so excited for you and your new home!!! Thank you for trusting us. Stay in touch!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I inherited an annuity that was paying me monthly but I really wanted to just cash it out and have a lump sum. I looked at a bunch of reviews and landed with Fairfield. Best choice ever. They are all so nice. Kristin was very helpful and was always answering emails and calls right away. It was also pretty quick. I would recommend them.

Audrey,

We are so glad all of your research led you to us! You were so wonderful to work with and we really enjoyed being able to help you! Good luck with everything! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 10, 2018

My experience was unfortunately a long one, NY laws do make things difficult. Petition and hearing in October and then a court date that didnt happen until February. However with time everything went according to plan and I did eventually get the money I needed. Fairfield helped me with this process as much as what was in their control, also letting me know why and what to expect. They helped with the frustration and always returned emails quickly of the many, many questions I had during the process. A special thanks to Kristin ** for all the assistance. Thank you to all involved in my process.

Antonietta,

Thank you so much for this honest review! It is certainly important for anyone living in NY to know that it can be very difficult and take a long time to complete a transfer, which can be very frustrating and nerve wrecking. Thank you so much for your patience while we were able to move through each issue that came up. You truly deserved a positive result so we are thankful it ended well and was approved and you received your funds! Stay in touch and good luck!!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have sold payments before and it definitely did not go as smooth with other companies as it did with Fairfield. I never had a hard time getting in touch with Kristin and if she wasn't there then someone else was always willing to help. Court date was quick and I got my money super quick after the judge approved it. No complaints at all!

Katrina,

We are so glad you finally a good experience selling payments. That's the way it should be! We really enjoyed working with you and the process was so smooth and fast it was a win for everyone. Stay in touch and good luck with everything you have going on!

Original review: March 5, 2018

Mitch was the one that handled me getting my money from start to finish. He clearly explained what I was selling and how much I get for it. It was a very good experience and it didn't even take as long as I thought it would at first. Thank You Mitch and Fairfield.

Jenna,

Thank you so much for letting us know that your experience went well! We enjoyed working with you and getting the transfer done quickly. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

You all worked fast to get me my money. I'm so happy that I found Fairfield Funding to handle my affairs. They cared about what I was going through and treated me like a friend. I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a great rate.

Natasha,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We are definitely here to try to make the experience easy because a lot of customers are going through very difficult things. The last thing you needed was to worry about this process! We are happy to have been able to help. We are also so glad that you were able to get rid of that financial stress and get a place for you and your children! We know you are going to accomplish great things! Keep in touch!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I was searching for the best company to work with. I felt comfortable with working with Fairfield Funding because the customer service was great and they gave me an awesome rate. FF completed my deal quickly just like they said they would. I will work with Fairfield Funding again in the future.

Anthony,

Thank you for trusting Fairfield Funding! You definitely found the best rate company to work with! We are so glad we could help you and get it done quickly. You certainly assisted by getting us all your information and responding to us so quickly. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We look forward to talking soon! Stay in touch and good luck!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I’m so glad I chose to work with Fairfield Funding. The peace of mind I received from everyone I worked with at Fairfield was incredible and I was never left in the dark. Everything was explained to me in terms I was able to understand, and I was not made any promises that weren’t kept! Each time I had a question or concern, Kristin was always there and willing to help ease my mind. Now that my transfer was approved, I no longer have to worry about falling behind on my monthly bills! Thank you, Fairfield Funding!

Luca,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad that the team made you feel at ease and helped you take control of YOUR money so you can use it for YOUR current needs! Kristin is great, glad she took such wonderful care of you. Stay in touch!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I needed to sell a portion of my annuity to purchase a new home. I called companies like J.G. Wentworth and a few others but Amanda from Fairfield Funding was quite helpful and sincere so it made me feel comfortable speaking with her. She was very clear in the information that she needed from me. Whenever I had any question, she was always available to help. She really went out of her way to make sure that I felt comfortable with the whole process and that I understood everything that I was doing at the time. Everything went smooth and pretty much the way she explained it. I was very pleased and I’m glad that I was able to work with her. Fairfield Funding showed me a couple of different options that were available to me, then I basically chose the one that best suited my needs.

But I was a little displeased that there was going to be an arbitrator or a third company involved with the payments when the transaction was going to occur. That part should have been explained a little bit clearer. But I’m in a better situation now. The property that I purchased has gained a lot of property value. I have a lot of equity. I was able to pretty much accomplish everything I needed as far as buying the house and getting out of debt that I had that time which helped alleviate me financially in the long run.

George,

So good to hear from you!!! Thank you for doing a review and for your honesty, that is really helpful! You are so right in that it is sometimes a pain when you only want to sell a portion of your payment and the insurance company won't allow that without a 3rd party stepping in. Luckily we were able to work it out and get it all done. I am so glad that you are keeping in touch and that you are in a better situation. You have always been so clear and focused on your financial goals. It is a pleasure to have been a part of that and to witness your success. Talk to you soon!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I used these guys to sell my annuity I inherited from my father. Amanda was my rep and she did exactly what she said she would do by giving me the exact sum she originally quoted. She was very direct and easy to work with. We had one small mix up with the docs but it was quickly solved. I would use them again if I ever needed them.

Tamara,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Amanda. We are so glad that we could make this process easy on you after the loss of your father. We wish you all the best and have you in our thoughts. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

This company is great at what they do! I have gone back and forth on selling my settlement for years, and whenever I contacted companies in the past, they would drive me crazy with phone calls and emails. Fairfield is patient and considerate, and I never felt like they were rushing me into making a decision. I finally decided to just get the lump sum and Kristin took care of everything. I couldn’t be happier to be out of debt and to have a new, safe car to get my family around. Would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Michelle,

Thank you so much for that! We are really glad you had time to make a smart and well informed decision. We know it's extremely important so we never rush anyone into it! We enjoyed working with you and are so pleased you accomplished your goals! Best of luck going forward! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My wife and I had some unexpected medical bills come up with our daughter. We didn't want to sell our structured settlement but had no choice. Our daughter's health had to come first and we needed money now to make that happen. So, we decided to sell. We had a lot of hesitation about all of it and were very nervous. After doing a lot of research, we decided Fairfield was the best company. Fairfield made doing something we didn't want to do much easier by giving us the most money, easing my fears, and getting it all done quickly!

Elio,

We are so thankful that we had the chance to be a part of getting your daughters medical bills paid and making sure she received the very best medical care. We know this was a very difficult decision for you and your family. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and helped. We wish you all health and happiness. Please stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I just finished getting a lump sum for my structured settlement. I worked with Fairfield and am so glad I did! They made the process smooth and easy. I didn't really have to do anything or worry about anything after I signed my documents. I went to court and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. If I ever sell again I know without a doubt I will go straight to Fairfield Funding.

Jason,

We are so glad to hear that the process was easy and fast for you! We really enjoyed working with you! You did great at your hearing as well. Congratulations and best of luck! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I worked with Mitch and he was great. He is very informed and knows what he’s doing. He always took the time to make sure I knew exactly what was going on and where we were in the process. I was on a pretty tight deadline trying to get a house, and I was already stressed out. This could have been totally overwhelming, but Fairfield made it easy. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a lump sum!

Alan,

We are so happy for you and the purchase of your new home! It is beautiful!! Thank you for trusting us to help you fulfill this dream of yours. We are glad to hear you had a great experience working with Mitch. He is very good at what he does and he really enjoys helping customers. Enjoy your home and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Fairfield really was awesome. We ran into a few snags with the court, but they took care of everything and got it done as quickly as possible. Kristin kept me informed the entire time and always took my calls. I'm sure I drove her crazy, but she was always patient with me! I didn’t want to sell my payments, but I was really in a bad spot due to some medical issues and hospital bills. Now I’m glad I did it and really glad I went with Fairfield.

Alisha,

We are really glad you trusted Fairfield as well! We are so pleased that we were able to assist you and get through all the snags to get you your money! I know you have a lot less stress now knowing you can take care of the bills that were piling up. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Kristin was very amazing. She helped me when I had questions and they gave me an amazing quote and I had no problems with them at all. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are great, I appreciate all they did for me.

Ms. R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Kristin. We truly believe our customers deserve all the best and so we have the best to help them! It is a very important financial transaction so having questions answered thoroughly is a must! Kristin's experience makes her able to handle transfers amazingly. Glad we finished the transaction in time for the holidays! Happy New Year to you! Thank you again for your review and more importantly for trusting Fairfield!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I'm so pleased with my transaction with this company. The customer service here is A+. Everyone is so friendly and they made me feel comfortable knowing that I received the best rate. I've called many times and they've always answered my questions and any concerns I've had. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for your help!

Kay,

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you had a great experience and got the best rate! These transactions can be tough at times so having someone you trust to work with makes a HUGE difference!! We love working with our local GA residents! Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Kristin was very professional, and very helpful during my process. She returned e-mails and phone calls quickly. Very nice woman. She answered all my questions and concerns to the best of her knowledge. She also kept me up to date on everything.

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Fairfield and Kristin! We are glad it was successful and you were communicated with often! That is one of the best things about working with a small company, we are very close to our customers and can respond to them quickly! We wish you all the best! Thank you for choosing Fairfield!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Thanks to Fairfield Funding and a special thanks to Kristin for helping me stay on my feet. I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process and Kristin was always upfront with me. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but with Kristin guiding me and explaining each step, I did not feel like I was in the dark. If I ever have to do this, I won't hesitate to return to Fairfield Funding. Thank you!

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Kristin! She truly is one of the best to work with! We are lucky to have her! We are so glad that your transaction went smoothly and quickly! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I worked with Amanda **, she was a wonderful person to work with. When I needed anything she would get back to me in a timely manner and was very informative. I would recommend her and Fairfield Funding to my family and friends.

Fairfield Funding response

Thank you Barbara! You were such an absolute pleasure to work with!!! You made the entire process so easy! Thank you for working with us! Good luck with your new home!!!

Fairfield Funding expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information