5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 34 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 19, 2017

53 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Kristin was very amazing. She helped me when I had questions and they gave me an amazing quote and I had no problems with them at all. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are great, I appreciate all they did for me.

Ms. R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Kristin. We truly believe our customers deserve all the best and so we have the best to help them! It is a very important financial transaction so having questions answered thoroughly is a must! Kristin's experience makes her able to handle transfers amazingly. Glad we finished the transaction in time for the holidays! Happy New Year to you! Thank you again for your review and more importantly for trusting Fairfield!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I'm so pleased with my transaction with this company. The customer service here is A+. Everyone is so friendly and they made me feel comfortable knowing that I received the best rate. I've called many times and they've always answered my questions and any concerns I've had. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for your help!

Kay,

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you had a great experience and got the best rate! These transactions can be tough at times so having someone you trust to work with makes a HUGE difference!! We love working with our local GA residents! Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Kristin was very professional, and very helpful during my process. She returned e-mails and phone calls quickly. Very nice woman. She answered all my questions and concerns to the best of her knowledge. She also kept me up to date on everything.

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Fairfield and Kristin! We are glad it was successful and you were communicated with often! That is one of the best things about working with a small company, we are very close to our customers and can respond to them quickly! We wish you all the best! Thank you for choosing Fairfield!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Thanks to Fairfield Funding and a special thanks to Kristin for helping me stay on my feet. I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process and Kristin was always upfront with me. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but with Kristin guiding me and explaining each step, I did not feel like I was in the dark. If I ever have to do this, I won't hesitate to return to Fairfield Funding. Thank you!

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Kristin! She truly is one of the best to work with! We are lucky to have her! We are so glad that your transaction went smoothly and quickly! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I worked with Amanda **, she was a wonderful person to work with. When I needed anything she would get back to me in a timely manner and was very informative. I would recommend her and Fairfield Funding to my family and friends.

Fairfield Funding response

Thank you Barbara! You were such an absolute pleasure to work with!!! You made the entire process so easy! Thank you for working with us! Good luck with your new home!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I want to say how great it was working with Kristen ** and Fairfield Funding. The process was handled quickly and Kristen was there the entire way to help with my questions and then also to just make it go as it should. Thanks for being professional and yet as a friend through it all.

Cary,

That is such a kind thing to say! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Fairfield and Kristin! We always want our customers to feel at home and know that we do try to make a relationship that isn't pure business. We truly care about our customers and want to do all we can for them! We wish you all the best!! Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I want to thank Fairfield for everything. It was a great experience. I worked with Kristen and she was so sweet and helpful. Any questions I had she was always there to answer. I it was a wonderful experience. Thank you again.

Jennifer,

Thank you for letting us know you had a wonderful experience. It was wonderful working with you as well. Thank you for trusting us with something so important! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Fairfield Funding. Amanda ** was extremely helpful in acquiring my funds, and it all was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them. They were very professional and answered any questions that I had.

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking a time to share your experience. We absolutely love working with our local customers! You were a pleasure to work with and we are thrilled we had such a positive outcome. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I was told about Fairfield Funding from my sister who used them and highly recommended them to me. Amanda did exactly what she said and got me exactly what she promised within a few weeks. Now I'm able to start my hair salon business. She was great to work with and very understanding of my time frame. I will definitely call her next time I need help.

Kalvin,

It was such a pleasure to work with both you and your sister! We are very thankful that she referred you and that you had such a great experience. We are so excited for your new business venture and wish you all the best! Be sure to send us pictures of the salon and stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Just finished a transaction with Amanda at Fairfield Funding. My family and I live in Georgia and did a good bit of research online which led me to call Fairfield. From the moment I spoke with Amanda, I knew we were with the right firm. She went above and beyond by driving to meet us for lunch to explain the process. This extra effort on her part really put us at ease. She got us a court date literally the day after we signed! She was upfront and honest about the process and the time frame so we knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it. Five star experience!

Mike,

It was such a pleasure having the opportunity to meet and work with your amazing family! Your children and wife are beautiful! Thank you for your positive feedback. We know you took the time to research your decision and we are glad you decided on Fairfield! We wish you guys all the best and feel free to stop by anytime you are in the area!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Thank you for some great work assisting us in liquidating an asset of the Estate. We received prompt and accurate communication with the attorneys who walked us through the process. Makes it easy on the Trustee! Will definitely use Fairfield in the future and highly recommend them based on our positive experience.

Elizabeth,

What a compliment. Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and your office. I'm glad we were able to achieve a positive outcome!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had a great experience with Fairfield. Mitch answered all my questions and was really, really nice. I would definitely recommend working with them! Thank you for your help Mitch! Amazing customer service and patience.

Lauren,

We are so glad you had such a great experience with Mitch! He is very knowledgeable! Thank you for choosing Fairfield! We know it is a hard decision! Keep in touch!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I sold payments and had a great experience working with Amanda! Her patience, experience and ability to quickly meet my needs were apparent because I got my money quick. I was able to finally buy the house I wanted. I would highly recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone.

Brittany,

We are so glad you and your family were able to build and buy your dream home! We really enjoyed working with you and hearing about your growing family. Enjoy the home and thank you for choosing Fairfield Funding! We appreciate you. Keep in touch!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I needed to settle my father's estate by selling his annuity. I found Mitch at Fairfield who explained the whole procedure and timeline. It took about 4 weeks but I was then able to wrap up the entire estate process once I had the annuity sold. If I ever run into needing to sell an annuity contract again, I will definitely call Mitch.

Alonzo,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with Mitch. We know that you were truly going through a lot dealing with your father's estate so we are glad we could help with the annuity portion. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I worked with Kristin at Fairfield Funding to sell my structured settlement. She helped me to understand the process and was honest and upfront with me every step of the way! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm so grateful I found them.

Carolyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we are glad to hear that your experience with Kristin and the Fairfield team was so wonderful! It was a true pleasure working with you and meeting you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I had a great experience with Fairfield Funding. My wife and I had a new baby on the way and were looking to buy a larger home. I had a structured settlement that I was using as extra income so I decided to get a lump sum for it to put toward a larger down payment. I called Fairfield and spoke to Kristin, who was great. Throughout the entire process, Kristin was there to provide me with updates and answer any questions I had, and in the end, she got me the money she said she would. I got the new house and have a much smaller mortgage payment thanks to my lump sum. If I ever get another structured settlement and need to sell it, I'll definitely go with Fairfield again.

Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Kristin and Fairfield Funding. We are so glad that you and your wife found your dream home and were able to purchase it with a large down payment just in time for the arrival of your precious son! Congratulations to you and your family! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the whole process and transaction of selling my annuity with Fairfield Funding. I worked with Amanda and she was excellent at answering all my questions and was on top of everything from start to finish. This was a decision I did not take lightly and had many questions and concerns regarding the process and outcomes of selling my annuity payments. Amanda was kind and patient throughout all my unease and was always informative, never pushy or in a rush. What I feared to be a dreadful experience was made thoughtless with Fairfield's help and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else in a similar position.

Ian,

Wow, what kind words! We are so thankful you trusted us. We know it's a very difficult decision and we are glad you don't regret it! Making it easy and seamless is our job and we are always happy to do so! We wish you and your family the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

My experience with Fairfield was amazing! I needed to sell my annuities fast and Amanda was my savior!! She was professional, timely and just an absolute delight. I received my money quicker than I ever expected. I would highly recommend Amanda and Fairfield to anyone looking to sell their annuities.

Tessa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you and your son! It was such a pleasure. Thank you for trusting us to sell your annuity and get the funds you needed. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Kristin **. Kristin answered all of my questions and provided a very fair and accurate settlement right up front. Kristin met each one of her deliverables and was always available, she even fielded one of my questions on the weekend. Kristin represents exactly what I look for in a salesperson: trustworthy, diligent, dependable and pleasant. I would recommend Kristin ** to anyone looking to work through a structured settlement without hesitation.

Ryan,

We are so glad that you had the opportunity to work with Kristin. She truly is one of the best! Thank you for trusting Kristin and all of Fairfield to sell your structured settlement. It was a pleasure working with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I am so thankful for Fairfield Funding! I had an amazing experience working with Amanda there. She was so patient with me! Her experience and knowledge made my transaction seamless! I got my money very quickly and was finally able to purchase a home for my growing family! I would definitely work with them again and recommend Fairfield to everyone I know. Thank you so much Amanda and the team at Fairfield Funding!

Ashley,

Thank you for trusting us with your structured settlement! We are so happy for you and your growing family! We know you will love the new house! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Kristin at Fairfield Funding helped me so much. I had a lot of questions walking into the process, and she was there to answer all of them! Fairfield offered me the absolute highest amount of money for my structured settlement payments. I needed the money because my wife and I were looking to purchase a home together and now I'm sittin' pretty! Thanks to Kristin and Fairfield Funding, I was able to get out of my parents' house and into my own!

Walter,

We are so glad you had such a great experience with Fairfield and especially Kristin! We are so happy for you and your wife on the purchase of your new home! It's absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for working with us! Keep in touch and stop by to say hello anytime you are in the area!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Had a great experience working with Amanda and was able to sell my payments and receive my money quickly to pay off my debt. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in answering any and all concerns and questions I had throughout the process. She was patient and understanding anytime I reached out to her and was always prompt returning my calls, texts or emails. Her hard work was evident in my hassle free, speedy process of selling my payments! Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Danielle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for working with Fairfield Funding to sell your structured settlement payments! We truly enjoyed working with you and know life will be much easier with your debts paid off! Keep in touch and let us know if you are ever in Atlanta!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My experience with Fairfield Funding and its employees was excellent. Kristin ** helped guide me through the process and made it quick and easy. Mrs. ** and the rest of the team provided amazing service and made me feel at ease throughout. Thank you.

Crystal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to do business with Fairfield! We really enjoyed working with you! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Fairfield Funding provided an informative and comfortable atmosphere all throughout our transaction. My representative Kristin ** did an excellent job of walking me through the procedures step by step throughout the entire process. My initial apprehension about using Fairfield’s services was put at ease by my representative and also every staff member I interacted with as well. After reviewing other companies I decided to use the services at Fairfield mainly because of their transparency. I would definitely recommend this company to a family member or friend.

Mr. Johnson,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience from all the staff and especially from Kristin. She is truly great at her job and her experience allows her to really keep customers informed. Thank you for trusting us with such an important decision. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

My experience with Fairfield Funding was awesome. I tried to go other companies prior to Fairfield Funding and they tried to take advantage of me. I am so thankful I decided to go with Fairfield Funding. Kristin was the bomb as well. Thanks so much.

Krystal,

Thank you! We are so glad that you chose a local company to work with and that we did not disappoint! You were wonderful as well and we loved working with you! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Awesome Customer Service, Dedicated Employees, Friendly, and Professional!!! I would recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone that's selling their annuity policy. They were throughout the entire process and kept me informed about everything promptly​. Thank You, Fairfield Funding!!! You have been there every step during my life changes-my engagement, my wedding, tax debt, and now my new home!!!

Mrs. S.,

Thank you for writing such a positive and uplifting review! We really appreciate it! You were absolutely fantastic to work with and we are so happy for you and all of the wonderful changes you have gone through! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Keep in touch and enjoy the new home!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I reached an agreement with FF for the structured settlement of an annuity, which was already paying out monthly payments to the owner when she died. Her estate was the beneficiary. The annuity co. did not want to allow a change in the beneficiary name, though neither the original contract or the payout application had a prohibition of that. It took the diligent efforts of my attorney & the FF attorney over a period of 6 months to convince the annuity co. to allow the change.

Through it all FF was supportive, cooperative and continued to work on my behalf. I recognize the it was in their best interests as well. The entire experience with the annuity co. was very frustrating and time consuming. Fairfield Funding continually encouraged me through the months that it would work out. Both Mitch **, my original contact and Amanda **, FF In-House Counsel always responded to my inquiries in a timely manner, which I greatly appreciated. I don't expect to ever be involved with a structured settlement again, but I'd contact Mitch and Fairfield Funding in a heartbeat.

Cecile,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated. This was certainly a group effort and your persistence and patience really helped! We thank you for working with us and allowing us to work on your behalf to assist in getting a transfer completed. You were always a pleasure to work with. Again, thank you and we wish you all the best!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kristin! She was so sweet and very patient with me! She helped me with everything and answered every question I needed! She was the best!

Ms. A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how great your experience was. Kristin truly is wonderful and we are so glad you enjoyed working with her. We wish you all the best and hope you stay in touch! Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 12, 2017

My client and I recently worked with Fairfield Funding to sell his annuity. We shopped around and they gave us the fairest offer, as well as have some incredible people who work there like Kristin and Amanda. We hit a lot of roadblocks, too many to mention, and they stayed with us as well as went out of their way to help us in every way they could. There are very few companies in this industry that are as reputable and trustworthy as Fairfield. I will be recommending all my clients interested in selling their annuities go through Fairfield Funding.

J,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. More importantly, thank you for trusting Fairfield and working with us to complete the transfer. You truly helped make it possible and your positive attitude and patience made all the difference in the world. We are so glad we had a successful outcome and are hoping for a very positive future for your client. Thank you again and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I can't begin to describe how personable, easy-going and just an all around great person Amanda was. I was very apprehensive and nervous heading into a big decision. Amanda offered different ideas, better options, amazing knowledge, and acted as a real person, not a greedy business only jerk. She walked me through every step, answered every call and offered honest advice. I'm a real honest person and so was she and her company. I can't thank her and her group enough. I got a TON of calls from other groups regarding my settlement. I looked up Fairfield and they had amazing reviews. Truly, honestly worth it! Many, too many thanks Amanda!

K,

You are so wonderful to take the time to write a review and share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the transfer went well and you were so happy with Amanda. Our team is very knowledgeable and truly cares about the well being and best interest of our customers! We are glad you experienced that. Stay in touch and we wish you all the best! Thank you again for your business and trusting us with such an important decision!

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information

www.fairfieldfunding.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use