Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.
We Offer Solutions with:
-Instant Signing Bonuses
-Interest free cash advances
-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee
-More Experienced staff
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
This was something I was so stressed out about having to do, but I really didn't have any other option. So I did my research and called around. Fairfield was the only company that made me comfortable and didn't harass me. They are very professional and great at what they do.
Thank you for that. We know this can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and we are always here to help our customers from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us!
I worked with Amanda, and she was the sweetest ever! I felt so comfortable the whole time. It was a stressful time, but she put me at ease. I know I probably drove her crazy with all my questions, but she never let it show!
That is so kind of you to say! We are so glad you felt comfortable and asked lots of questions! It is important to be informed and be able to ask! Congratulations on the completion of your transfer and thank you for trusting us!
I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!
We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I really needed to sell some of my payments so that I could pay my tuition. I waited too long and was really worried that I wouldn't be able to stay enrolled, but Fairfield came through for me. I got my money in time, but they also worked with my school so that they knew the funding was coming and got an extension. I could not have done that on my own. They exceeded my expectations.
What a kind review! We are so glad that we could help and that your school worked with us and you to make sure you didn't have to miss a semester. It is so great how focused you are on school and we know you will be very successful! Stay in touch!
Just finished a transaction with Fairfield Funding so that I could grow my business. I am in GA and I loved that they offered to go to lunch with me and meet me in person. Made a big difference to put a face to a voice and look the person in the eye when making a big financial decision. They made me feel at ease and kept me updated the entire process. Very professional and highly recommended.
Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and to trust us with such an important step in your life. We wish you and your business all the success in the world!
Kristin at Fairfield was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I was helping my son sell payments so he could pay for college and all the other people I talked to just felt like they were trying to bribe me into selling payments or just putting on a front. Kristin was the only one that was honest and genuine. She worked with me from start to finish and was excellent. Now my son is off to college soon!
Thank you so much for the feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with you and we are so excited for your son!! It is great that he was accepted to such a wonderful college and now you can afford to send him there! Stay in touch!
Despite not wanting to do a transfer but ultimately having no choice other than lose my house or do a transfer, I decided to go with Fairfield. I did my research and talked to a lot of people. I picked them because I felt like they weren't trying to "sell" me. They just talked to me like a human. Now that the process is over, I am glad I chose them but I hope I never have to sell again.
We know this was a tough decision for you but we are so glad that you choose us to work with and glad you had a good experience despite the circumstances. We know the relief of saving your home was worth it in the end and we are so glad to have been a part of that. Good luck!!
- 2,172,103 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.
We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.
I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.
We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!
I have done this several times and I know all the games. I get phone call after phone call and Fairfield is literally the only company that doesnt drive me crazy. They are smart and professional and just get the job done. I really appreciate their style and hard work.
Thank you for that! You are certainly not alone in how you feel about all the calls. Thank you for seeing through it and trusting us to complete your transfer. It was a pleasure to work with you!
I had a great experience with Fairfield. They communicated with me throughout the whole process. I never felt out of the loop, and they were able to explain everything to me in a precise way. Very professional.
Thank you for that! We really try hard to make sure all of our customers know what is going on throughout every step of the process because it can be overwhelming. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Stay in touch!
Overall, I had a great experience with Fairfield Funding. They were able to help me with a down payment on a home for my family, and they were willing to work with my realtor and lender to make sure everything was processed on time. If I ever need to do this again, I will definitely be giving them a call back.
We are so glad you chose Fairfield to work with to get the funds for such an important event in your life! Your new home is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy for you!
Fairfield Funding expert review by Clark Kendall
Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.
No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.
Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.
Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.
Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.
Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.
Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.
Fairfield Funding questions and answers
- Can you provide a quick overview of what your company does?
- Fairfield Funding is a direct purchaser of structured settlement, annuity and lottery payments. We can purchase these future payments in exchange for a lump sum immediate payment to help customer with immediate financial need.
- Who are your target customers and how do they typically learn about your service?
- Our target customers are anyone with a future payment stream coming in that needs a larger amount now and cannot afford to wait for the payments to be paid over several years.
- How important are customer reviews and ratings in the purchase process for your product?
- Customer reviews and ratings are vital. We are dealing with individuals’ money which is a very sensitive and important thing to be dealing with. Customers want to be sure they are working with a company that has proven itself competent, competitive and capable of doing a transfer successfully and quickly. One of the best ways for them to determine if Fairfield is that company is to read what real life customers have to say about us and their experience.
- How does your company think about customer reviews?
- Has this changed since partnering with ConsumerAffairs? We are constantly working to provide outstanding customer service so that we are confident and comfortable asking customers to tell the world about their experience with us. The way we think about reviews has changed since working with ConsumerAffairs. We have realized how much reviews mean to potential customers and we also realize that when we do a good job, customers are open to leaving a review as a thank you to us.
- What is your approach to customer service and can you share any examples?
- Our approach to customer service is to make each customer feel as though they are our only customer. We want them to know we are here, we are working and we are constantly available to answer any questions or concerns about the process.
- What challenges led you to look for a solution like ConsumerAffairs?
- As the world and technology changes, so does the way companies choose to market. It’s an ever-evolving business strategy that has to be evaluated regularly.
- What was your team’s process prior to using ConsumerAffairs?
- Did our product replace a similar tool or is this the first time your team is using a product like this? Fairfield did not have another similar product before joining ConsumerAffairs. Fairfield was the first structured settlement transfer company to sign up for Consumer Affairs so we took a risk and had previously declined several other similar company’s approaches.
- What was the biggest advantage you felt our product offered for your team?
- Did you look at other solutions? In the beginning, the biggest advantage was being the only featured company. It helped us reach more potential customers in a way that built credibility.
- What types of short-term and long-term goals or tasks are you using in the ConsumerAffairs platform to accomplish?
- The short-term tasks are always to continue to collect reviews so that the site can continue to be a guide for potential customers. Long term goal would be to determine a way to gain more continued business from the site so that the relationship can be mutually beneficial.
- How do you measure the value our product provides?
- We measure the value monetarily.
- How has our product impacted your core objectives?
- The site has produced some increase in revenue but we would like to see if produce more.
- What do you like most about using ConsumerAffairs?
- The platform and review collection is very simple and user-friendly. We like that it gives customers a voice on a credible site.
- Would you recommend ConsumerAffairs. If so, why?
- We would. It has been a useful lead generation source for us.
- What is your advice to others who might be considering our product?
- I would say push reviews right off the bat, use the site to send customers to that are still questioning their decision. Ask for clarification on all the ranking criteria in the beginning.
- How would you describe our product if you were explaining it a friend?
- It is a high-ranking consumer review site that compares different companies within an industry and allows you to read verified customer reviews.
Fairfield Funding Company Information
- Company Name:
- Fairfield Funding
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 1441 Dresden Dr NE Suite 290
- Postal Code:
- United States
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!