Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

118 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was referred to Fairfield Funding by a friend, and I can completely understand why they were recommended. I had a great experience with their company. I was finally able to get my fishing boat, and I am so excited about it.

Steve,

Thank you for giving us feedback! We really appreciate the referral and your confidence in us! We are so glad you are able to fulfill a dream and get a fishing boat after retirement! Good luck on the water and send us some pictures of your big catch!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I am really thankful to have found this company. I have done numerous transactions with them, and every single time I have been so pleased with the process. They are so nice and friendly all while getting you a great deal.

Melinda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! We have really enjoyed working with you over the years and helping with your education, your first home and now your first child! We are so happy to see you living your dream. Stay in touch and congratulations!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

My husband and I are more that satisfied with our experience with Fairfield Funding. Kristin did a wonderful job communicating with us at every step. If we ever find ourselves in the same predicament, I will not hesitate to call them again.

Paisley,

It was so great working with you and your husband!! Thank you both for trusting us for such an important decision. Good luck to both of you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was very happy with the people at Fairfield Funding. I had some issues of my own making and Kristin helped me out every time I made contact with her. I made contact with her a lot because of the stress I was under. And she was more than helpful.

Tony,

We are so glad that Kristin and our team were able to help you with the issues we ran into. We always keep in mind that finances can be very stressful for all of our customers and so we do all we can to help and ease the stress. I am glad everything was solved quickly and that you got your money. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Everyone here did a great job! I was hesitant to sell my annuity, but I am ultimately glad I decided to go for it. I am even more thrilled that I decided to do it through Fairfield Funding. Trust the reviews!

Heather,

Thank you for that! We all really enjoyed working with you! We know it was a hard decision and you did a lot of research before moving forward. We are so glad you are happy with your decision! Stay in touch!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I really wanted to finish getting my degree without getting any loans, but I also really didn't want to sell my structured settlement because of all the horror stories. However, Fairfield completely put my mind at ease right from the beginning, and I really feel that I got the best deal possible. Super pleased with my decision to go with them.

Ivory,

We are so glad we were able to play a small part on your huge accomplishments! Thank you for trusting us with such a difficult and important decision! Good luck and send us pictures from graduation!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Would highly recommend this company to all my friends and family. They are trustworthy and honest which seems to be rare in this day and age. Kristin was up front about everything and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process.

Matt,

Thank you for that review! We know our customers want honesty and good communication so we are always striving for that. Thank you for trusting us to complete the process with you. Good luck with school, we know you will do great!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Settlement Buyout - Really pleased with my decision to go with Fairfield Funding. They approach this business very differently than other companies in their industry. They were professional, friendly and most importantly - didn't overwhelm me or pressure me at all. Overall pleasant experience.

Alyson,

We are so glad you had a pleasant experience! We do our best to make our customers comfortable with the process without driving them crazy. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I would highly recommend this company. I appreciate their patience with me and their willingness to go above and beyond all my difficult request! They helped me buy an investment property that will make me money for year and years to come!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I immediately felt comfortable with Fairfield Funding. Amanda was really sweet and so great to work with - she treated me like a human being from start to finish. And they got me the lump sum way faster than I even anticipated!

January,

Thank you for that! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Amanda and that you got your funds quickly! Stay in touch and best of luck!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I really respect the honesty of this company and specifically, Kristin. She was very upfront about the typical delays in NY State transfers, and she was very transparent from the beginning. There were no empty promise and I appreciate the directness.

Dee,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! Yes, NY can be very tricky but you were definitely in good hands with Kristin! So glad that your experience went well. Stay in touch and good luck!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I worked with Mitch at Fairfield funding and he is a real down to earth guy that shoots you straight. It was a smooth process and he was upfront with me the whole time. I would definitely call him back up if I need to do another transfer.

Matthew,

Thank you so much for that review. Mitch is great to work with! Thank you for trusting us and we are so glad you had a great experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Not once did I feel bullied or harassed by Fairfield Funding. Most companies in this line of work will call me multiple times a day and drive me crazy. Kristin really won me over because she simply periodically checked in via email or a quick call, and she was always available to answer any questions when I had them. Most professional company I have come across in a long time!

Gabe,

Thank you for that!! We hear often that customers often receives calls, texts and emails to the point where it is harassment and that is not how we operate! We respect your time and your space to make an informed decision. We are so glad you had a great experience! Thank you for the opportunity! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I needed help ASAP getting money from my settlement. I read a lot of reviews and Fairfield seemed like the best choice. Boy am I glad I went with them. I'm sure every case is different, but I really did have my money just as quickly as they told me I would.

Naomi,

We are so glad we could help you and get your transfer completed quickly. You helped a lot with that being so organized! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Everything was spot on with what these other reviews state. They are timely and friendly - the most important factors for this industry, in my opinion. I needed cash flow for an unexpected investment opportunity, did my research for the best company to sell my structured settlement to and landed on the best possible option!

Kiersten,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We enjoyed working with you also! We look forward to hearing how your investment goes! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I just finished working with Fairfield. I talked to a few companies and ultimately went with them because I like the fact that they are a smaller company and gave me personal attention. I worked with Kristin and I talked to her for everything. I didn't get thrown around. Also, being in Georgia, they offered to take me to lunch which was really nice. The transfer was easy. Kristin would always call and update me when there was progress and made sure I was ready for my court date. After court, I received the funds quickly. Overall, I would definitely recommend Fairfield if you want more personal attention during the course of your transfer.

Taylor,

Thank you for that! It was our pleasure! We love being able to meet and know our Georgia customers! We are glad you had a successful and easy transfer! Feel free to stop by for lunch anytime!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I recently found myself in a situation where I really needed extra seed money for my business. Selling my settlement was my best financial option. These guys were great especially Amanda who worked through everything needed very easily. I got the money as promised and when promised. Thanks Fairfield Funding for a good experience.

Brittanye,

It was so wonderful working with you and learning about your business. We have no doubt you will be very successful! We are so glad we could get this done and help you fulfill your dreams! Good luck and stay in touch!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Very satisfied with Fairfield Funding and how they handled the entire process. They were quick to respond to calls and emails, quick to get a court date and quick to fund me after court as well. What more could you ask for? Thanks!

Kamille,

Thank you for that! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and were able to get your transaction done quickly! You being so organized certainly helped with that! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Kristin is awesome! Most companies in this industry just have like robots working for them, but everyone I have talked to at Fairfield Funding has been so personable. I never felt like I was just another number to them. Could not recommend them more!

Ben,

Thank you for that! We are so glad you had a great customer experience with us. That is very important as are each of our customers! Good luck with everything!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have had a lot of hardships lately with my family and health issues, and medical bills were piling up like crazy. Really didn't want to touch my settlement payments, but it became clear that it would be the only way out. Totally trusted Fairfield from the beginning, and I still do now that it's all completed. NY takes forever, but they got it done as quickly as possible. And now it feels awesome to not have that debt hanging over me. Go with Fairfield!

Corbin,

We are so glad you found us!! The last thing you want is financial stress when you are having medical problems and worried about family! We are so glad we could help you and thank you for your patience in NY. It does tend to take longer but we certainly get it done as quickly as allowed. We are thinking of you and your family and hoping for healing! Keep us updated!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My experience with Fairfield Funding was very pleasurable. After much research, they were able to get me the most money for my structured settlement. The paperwork and court approval process was very smooth and they made their promised payment promptly once we got approval! Would definitely recommend in the future.

Kyle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you choose Fairfield after researching. We are so glad the process went smoothly! We wish you all the best!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The reviews are true, and they really do have great people working over there. I don't think anyone wants to have to sell payments, but if you do find yourself in a bind I would highly recommend giving Fairfield Funding a chance. Thank you for your fast and sincere help!

Eddie,

Thank you for giving us that chance! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so pleased we could get this done successfully and quickly. We wish you all the best!

Original review: July 24, 2018

Truly have nothing bad to say about Fairfield Funding and everyone that works there. I never felt pressured. I never felt uneasy about the process or even like this might not be the right choice for me. Fast and EASY transaction. Would pick this company again!

Sheena,

Thank you! A big part of the reason it was so smooth, fast and easy was how great you were to work with!! Thank you for being so organized and having all of your documents! It makes everything better for everyone involved! We are glad you were comfortable and that we did not disappoint. Stay in touch and good luck with all your future plans!

Original review: June 27, 2018

This company really does do a good job. They are quick and super nice. I've done this so many times and I get so mad at all the people harassing me and calling nonstop. Fairfield never did that and I would go with them again just for that reason.

Jerricah,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We are really big about not driving people crazy with calls, we know you have much better things to do with your time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show that we have exceptional customer service and we genuinely care about each customer. We are so glad we could complete your transfer quickly and easily. Stay in touch!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have been hounded for years by other companies, and I always just ignored them. Then my family had a really rough few months and found ourselves in need of some money. I called back one of the companies but was so intimidated by their tactics that I decided to do some research. I came across Fairfield, called and talked to Kristin. I was immediately put to ease. It didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of or forced into making a decision. Cannot express my relief. I didn't want to have to sell my payments, but I am so grateful I found Fairfield when I found myself needing to!! Thank you!!!!

Emma,

That means so much to us!! Thank you for taking the time to write this and share your experience. Yes, so many people are harassed by companies that it can make the whole thing seem terrible. Then you find a company that's different, like us. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Original review: May 29, 2018

Super easy to work with. Always in communication with me and giving me updates throughout the entire process. I worked with Mitch and he was always available to put my mind at ease during this stressful process. I would highly recommend them!

Tiffani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad the process went well for you and you were constantly updated. Thank you for trusting us.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Such great people to work with!!! Kristin was friendly and so knowledgeable. You can tell from the first conversation that they know what they are doing and have been doing it successfully for a long time. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Neka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Our years of experience of working with great customers like yourself have really made us experts. Thank you also for trusting us on such an important decision. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Fairfield was very open about everything from the beginning, and that is really why I ultimately decided to go with them. I never felt like I was getting the runaround or that someone was trying to rip me off. Kristin is wonderful, and I really trusted her to do all that was promised- and she went above what I expected!

Sheila,

Thank you for that! We try to be upfront in the beginning because we know our customers don't have time to waste playing games! We are so glad you had a great experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I decided to go with Fairfield based on all of the positive reviews, and they definitely lived up to every single one. The entire process was smooth and streamlined. They definitely know what they're doing, and they clearly pride themselves on their customer service.

John,

We are so glad that your research pointed you in the direction of Fairfield! It was a pleasure working with you and customers like you make our jobs easy. We wish you all the best!

Original review: April 30, 2018

Just so happy that I decided to go with this company. My son helped me do some research, and it was evident that Fairfield had more positive reviews than any other company. Now I know why! They are all so nice and willing to help any way they can. You should strongly consider choosing Fairfield and ask for Kristin! She was amazing.

Gayle,

Thank you for that kind review! We are really glad you did you and your son did your research and found Fairfield. Kristin is fantastic! We are glad you had a wonderful experience. Take care and stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information