Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.
We Offer Solutions with:
-Instant Signing Bonuses
-Interest free cash advances
-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee
-More Experienced staff
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 2,594,823 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I had a unique situation with a lot of moving parts, but Fairfield was able to get the the whole thing wrapped up faster than I ever expected. I am very grateful for their patience and expertise. I will definitely be going back to them should I need to in the future.
Thank you for that! We are so glad that we could all work together to get the moving parts aligned and get an approval for you! Good luck with all of your endeavors going forward and stay in touch!
I was offered the internship of my dreams, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to afford daily life without income. I didn't want to have to sell my future lump sums, but I knew that was my only option to advance my career. I feel extremely thankful that I found Fairfield. They gave me the best rate, and they were able to save me the most money in the long run with buyout options I did not know were possible. Highly recommend!
We are so glad to have been a part of what we are sure will be a very successful journey for you! You are going to do great things! Stay in touch!
Fairfield helped me get my car back, pay off medical bills and put money towards school. I didnt have any other option and I didnt want to have to sell my payments but I'm glad I did now. My life is back on track and they made the process so easy and fast for me.
We are so glad we were able to help you get the money you needed to get your car back, pay off debt and go to school! We know you are going to do great now that you can focus on your school and not worry about your finances! Stay in touch!
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I was in a bind after losing my husband, and the only way I could recover was to cash out one of the annuities he had set up for me. It was not something I intended to do, but I am very grateful I had Fairfield to walk me through it. I can't say enough nice things about their team.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know after the death of a loved one the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to deal with an annuity you have inherited. We are so glad our team of experts was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! You take care of yourself and stay in touch.
Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.
We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.
I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.
We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!
I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!
We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!
I had thought about going through with the process for years but it was incredibly intimidating until I did the research and found Fairfield Funding. They were so helpful and understanding of my reservations and made the sale as easy and comfortable as possible. Working with Kristin ** was an absolute pleasure and if you are in a situation where you need to sell, I highly recommend Fairfield Funding!
I only have great things to say about the people at Fairfield. You can tell that they have all been doing this for a long time, and they are good at what they do! If I ever need to do this again, I will definitely be going back to Fairfield.
Thank you for that! Our team is experienced and we are so glad that it shows when working with us! We enjoyed working with you and are so glad we had such a successful outcome! Good luck and stay safe!
This was a great company to work with for many reasons. They were honest from the beginning and offered me the best quote. They also got the whole transfer approved very quickly. I would go with them again in a heart beat.
Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We really appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. We are so glad to have been able to get this done for you quickly! Stay in touch and take care.
Could not be happier! I was able to cash out an annuity that was left to me and purchase my dream home. Process was quick and painless, and they were very pleasant to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for that! We are so excited and happy for you to be in your dream home! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Good luck with the move! Stay in touch!
I recently sold my annuity payments with Fairfield Funding and would recommend them to anyone looking to sell. I was very happy with their customer service and how they made the process so easy for me! And they're super nice.
Thank you for the kind words! We were happy to be able to help you and you were an absolute pleasure to work with! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!
Fairfield Funding author review by Clark Kendall
Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.
No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.
Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.
Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.
Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.
Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.
Fairfield Funding questions and answers
- Can you provide a quick overview of what your company does?
- Fairfield Funding is a direct purchaser of structured settlement, annuity and lottery payments. We can purchase these future payments in exchange for a lump sum immediate payment to help customer with immediate financial need.
- Who are your target customers and how do they typically learn about your service?
- Our target customers are anyone with a future payment stream coming in that needs a larger amount now and cannot afford to wait for the payments to be paid over several years.
- How important are customer reviews and ratings in the purchase process for your product?
- Customer reviews and ratings are vital. We are dealing with individuals’ money which is a very sensitive and important thing to be dealing with. Customers want to be sure they are working with a company that has proven itself competent, competitive and capable of doing a transfer successfully and quickly. One of the best ways for them to determine if Fairfield is that company is to read what real life customers have to say about us and their experience.
- How does your company think about customer reviews?
- Has this changed since partnering with ConsumerAffairs? We are constantly working to provide outstanding customer service so that we are confident and comfortable asking customers to tell the world about their experience with us. The way we think about reviews has changed since working with ConsumerAffairs. We have realized how much reviews mean to potential customers and we also realize that when we do a good job, customers are open to leaving a review as a thank you to us.
- What is your approach to customer service and can you share any examples?
- Our approach to customer service is to make each customer feel as though they are our only customer. We want them to know we are here, we are working and we are constantly available to answer any questions or concerns about the process.
- What challenges led you to look for a solution like ConsumerAffairs?
- As the world and technology changes, so does the way companies choose to market. It’s an ever-evolving business strategy that has to be evaluated regularly.
- What was your team’s process prior to using ConsumerAffairs?
- Did our product replace a similar tool or is this the first time your team is using a product like this? Fairfield did not have another similar product before joining ConsumerAffairs. Fairfield was the first structured settlement transfer company to sign up for Consumer Affairs so we took a risk and had previously declined several other similar company’s approaches.
- What was the biggest advantage you felt our product offered for your team?
- Did you look at other solutions? In the beginning, the biggest advantage was being the only featured company. It helped us reach more potential customers in a way that built credibility.
- What types of short-term and long-term goals or tasks are you using in the ConsumerAffairs platform to accomplish?
- The short-term tasks are always to continue to collect reviews so that the site can continue to be a guide for potential customers. Long term goal would be to determine a way to gain more continued business from the site so that the relationship can be mutually beneficial.
- How do you measure the value our product provides?
- We measure the value monetarily.
- How has our product impacted your core objectives?
- The site has produced some increase in revenue but we would like to see if produce more.
- What do you like most about using ConsumerAffairs?
- The platform and review collection is very simple and user-friendly. We like that it gives customers a voice on a credible site.
- Would you recommend ConsumerAffairs. If so, why?
- We would. It has been a useful lead generation source for us.
- What is your advice to others who might be considering our product?
- I would say push reviews right off the bat, use the site to send customers to that are still questioning their decision. Ask for clarification on all the ranking criteria in the beginning.
- How would you describe our product if you were explaining it a friend?
- It is a high-ranking consumer review site that compares different companies within an industry and allows you to read verified customer reviews.
Fairfield Funding Company Information
- Company Name:
- Fairfield Funding
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 1441 Dresden Dr NE Suite 290
- Postal Code:
- United States