Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1996, USClaims is America’s largest provider of non-recourse advances against potential settlement of personal injury. Fast cash, low fees, no credit check, easy approval, no hidden fees, a dedicated representative, and no risk – only repay if you win your case. Call Now: (888) 932-7679 . Repeatedly voted the best in the country year after year. If you have been injured and need cash now, USClaims can help.

6 USClaims Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Thank you so much USClaims. While waiting for my lawsuit to settle, I desperately needed cash to pay my rent, if it wasn't for USClaims I would still be in a sticky situation. The associates at USClaims truly want to help you and do it with great professionalism. I would highly recommend this company.

Get expert buying tips about Pre-Settlement Funding delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

USClaims does not disappoint! I needed to get pre-settlement funding money FAST. After looking into various companies, USClaims is the one that gave me the best rate and had the best customer service. Everyone at USClaims really wants to help and genuinely care.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Working with USClaims was an awesome decision that I do not regret! My agent was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions with patience and clarity. I was also kept well informed during every step of the process and given a great rate. I would highly recommend USClaims to anyone in need of fast cash at a great rate. Thank you for your hard work!

Original review: June 21, 2019

I had selected Buckeye FUNDING to obtain an advance. I received a call from Scott ** who said he had been recommended by my legal firm. Scott explained the advantages of receiving the funding from your company. You provide a cap. Buckeye did not. I cancelled Buckeye and went with you. Scott saved my from a potential disaster. I was able to keep my health insurance from expiring.

USClaims response

So happy we could help!

Original review: June 10, 2019

USClaims got me money to my car bill and mortgage payments. I was behind in bills from the truck accident injuries I got. Truck hit me and my lawsuit is waiting to settle and it will be in my favor. Thank you USClaims!

USClaims response

Happy to help, Gorgio !

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USClaims?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I am so happy I decided to use USClaims to get my pre-settlement funding money. I was really behind on some bills and needed money fast. Marc was very kind, patient and professional. I would recommend USClaims.

USClaims Company Information