Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Founded in 1996, USClaims is one of America’s largest providers of non-recourse advances against potential settlement of personal injury. Fast cash, low fees, no credit check, easy approval, no hidden fees, a dedicated representative, and no risk – the client repays only if they win the case. USClaims is repeatedly voted THE BEST in the country year after year. We provide our clients the financial support they need to pay their bills, and give their attorney the time they need to fight for a fair settlement.

USClaims Call Now Toll Free (855) 691-9159
Call Now Toll Free

USClaims Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USClaims?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about USClaims?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I must speak on my experience with U.S.claims. I'm currently in a legal battle from a car accident, needed funds for a vehicle, applied for a loan. U.S.claims expeditiously aided me, no extra unnecessary hassles at all. Luke ** sped up the process & got me my loan.. I was very thankful. I would recommend US claims to anyone in a dire situation, they were very helpful. Thanks again US claims & Luke **.

Get buying tips about Pre-Settlement Funding delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

U.S. Claims helped our client stay in school. Because of a server auto accident our client could not finish out their semester in college. Because of this they were denied their grant for the next semester. With the money from U.S. Claims they were able to pay for one semester thereby reinstating eligibility for the grant. The client is very grateful for all the help.

USClaims response

It is our pleasure. Thank you for choosing USClaims.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

USClaims's rep was very helpful and we were very satisfied with him. When we lost our card, we called him and he asked a couple of questions about the address and some other stuff and helped us immediately. The next day, he called us and said that our new card was on the way. Then a couple of days later, he called and asked if everything was fine and if we got the new card. We like USClaims and we're 100% satisfied with them.

USClaims response

And we're 100% happy to help, thank you!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I had knee surgery so I couldn't work. The rent was overdue and the landlord was calling me the whole time. I was in a bad situation because the bills were piling up. I sought USClaims and the rep I dealt with was great. He was a guy that really cared about people and he cared about my needs. He listened to why I needed the loan and he helped me get approved. The loan took a two-day period to process and it went very well.

USClaims response

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could help.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

This was truly an amazing and smooth process. From the first moment I spoke with Cary not one time did he mislead me. We spoke about my need to move to Texas and the reasoning behind the move. He was able to get me the funding I needed to be able to make the move for myself and wife and kids. This was finalized within a matter of a week. I can't explain what this has now done for us until the lawsuit is finalized. I can now enjoy time that was taken from me with stress of finances and take that time and money to give back to my family and enjoying things we have and not what we don't! Thank you US Claims!

USClaims response

Thank *YOU* Brian. Hope the family is doing well in The Lone Star State.

Original review: June 8, 2020

It was nice to have Scott ** help me secure loans. He is very much attentive and answered all of my questions. I will be doing more loans in the future. Thank you Scott and all the team players at Usclaims. Kindly. Arthur **

Original review: May 5, 2020

My experience with US Claims was very good. There was a lot of hesitancy and stalling on my lawyers behalf and Irving was patient and steadfast in his pursuit to get my loan processed. My calls were always returned and he really worked hard to help me get my loan. I would gladly recommend Us Claims to my friends.

USClaims response

So happy to help, April !!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The reps and everyone assisting you to receive your loan once approved are extremely professional as well as prompt and courteous. They have your best interest at hand. After paperwork is in place, funds are immediate.

USClaims response

Thanks for the feedback, Tara !

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have unfortunately come under the need for extra funds lately and thankfully US Claims has been there to assist me. They are always, prompt, courteous and professional. Scott ** in particular has always given me wonderful service. He is a great guy to work with and I appreciate him working for US Claims and am very glad that I met him.

USClaims response

We're so glad we could help, Jo-Ann.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

My case lasted 5 years from incident to settlement. Scott helped at a time we were in serious financial trouble. My husband had to quit working to take care of me. Scott always returned my calls and called to update us more often than expected. He also made my experience more palatable with his professionalism & his courteous, polite mannerism. Thank you Scott & everyone at US Claims. Anne **

USClaims Company Information