Best Payday Loans in Dallas, TX
Payday loans are short-term, quick loans that give you an advance on your next paycheck. All you need to qualify is an ID, bank account, phone number and steady source of income, and you can get cash in minutes. We put together a guide to the best payday loans in Dallas so you know where to apply.
Top 12 Dallas Payday Loan Companies
|Speedy Cash||Read 1,818 Reviews|
Obtain payday and title loans with maximum amounts that vary by state. Payday loans range from $255-$2,500 and title loans range from $300-$25,000. Check cashing and money orders also available.
|CashNetUSA||Read 3,394 Reviews|
Provides payday loans up to $1,800, which customers can receive the next business day. They also offer brokered installment loans up to $2,400, a savings program and access to free financial tools.
|Silver Cloud Financial||Read 211 Reviews|
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
|Check Into Cash||Read 2,061 Reviews|
Lender with 25 years in business offers payday loans up to $1,000 and title loans up to $25,000 with easy application process. Consumers can get funds the next business day. Installment loans and lines of credit also available.
|Advance America Cash Advance||Read 344 Reviews|
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check n' Go||Read 201 Reviews|
Supplies payday loans and installment loans in 17 states that are typically available the next business day. Max payday loan amounts vary by state and range from $50-$1,500.
|AmeriCash Loans||Read 21 Reviews|
Supplies cash advances via installment loans up to $4,000 in 12 states, either online or in-store. Max amount varies by state. The money is deposited through a secure transfer, usually within 24 hours.
|B3 Cash Solutions||Read Expert Review|
Offers online payday loans and in-store payday loans in Carrollton, Plano and McKinney. Approves payday loans in less than 10 minutes. Same-day cash. Provides incentives for referrals.
|CashMax Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Provides hassle-free, same-day payday loans in as little as 15 minutes. Offers online applications for customers to get started. Operates various locations in the Dallas area.
|Check N Title Loans||Read Expert Review|
Online and storefront installment loans from $100 to $1,500. Pledges to meet or beat fees from competitors. No credit required. More than 20 years servicing Dallas customers.
|Power Finance Texas Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Offers installment loans over a six-month period in amounts from $100 to $1,250. Apply online ($1,000 monthly income required) or at a store in Dallas or Arlington ($800). Approves most loans in minutes.
|Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services Inc. Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Provides same-day payday loans up to $1,200. Approves applicants over the phone or in store in as little as 30 minutes. Doesn’t consider credit history for lending decisions. Live chat on website.
Close to 194,000 borrowers took out payday loans in Dallas in 2018, according to the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. That number includes both single-payment payday loans and installment payday loans that are paid back over time. Consumers in Dallas receive payday loans from credit access businesses that work with third-party lenders.
Dallas payday loan regulations
- The amount you borrow can’t exceed 20% of your gross monthly income.
- You can’t take out an installment payday loan repayable in more than four installments.
- You can’t refinance a single-payment payday loan more than three times.
Understand that when you get a payday loan in Dallas, you are responsible for paying back the principal, interest and credit access business fees. Though lenders are limited in the interest they can charge, there are no restrictions on the amount they charge for credit access business fees. As a result, the average annual percentage rate (APR), which includes interest and fees, on Texas payday loans is one of the highest in the U.S.
|Loan amount||Lender interest||CAB fee||APR|
What do I need for a payday loan in Dallas?
Requirements to get a payday loan in Dallas differ slightly from lender to lender. In general, you need:
- Government-issued ID
- Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Open checking account
- Proof of steady income
- Working phone number
You can qualify for a payday advance in Dallas with bad credit or no credit. In fact, some lenders offer payday loans with no credit check required.
Depending on the lender, you can apply for a payday loan online, over the phone or in person. You find out within minutes whether you are approved. Some lenders allow you to complete the entire process from your computer or phone, then receive funds electronically in your bank account. Others ask you to come to a store to finalize the loan.
Pay attention to how soon a lender can put cash in your hands. Some lenders, including Speedy Cash and CashNetUSA, offer same-day funding, while others — especially online payday lenders — may take one to two business days to make a deposit into your bank account.
Dallas payday loan FAQ
- What kind of loan can I get in Dallas with bad credit?
- You can still get a loan in Dallas with bad credit caused by late bill payments, unpaid debt or bankruptcy. Options include payday loans, auto title loans and installment loans.
- What are some alternatives to payday loans in Dallas?
- Before getting a payday loan in Dallas, you might want to look into payday loan alternatives. Options include:
- Asking a family member or friend for a loan
- Applying for a loan from a bank or credit union
- Contacting creditors and asking for extensions or new payment plans
- Requesting a paycheck advance from your employer
- Should I get a payday loan or a signature loan in Dallas?
- Payday loans and signature loans give you cash quickly without requiring you to put up personal property as collateral. Unlike a payday loan, however, a signature loan usually requires a credit check. If you have poor credit, a payday loan is probably the better option. If you have good enough credit to qualify for a signature loan, you may be eligible for more money, lower interest rates and a longer term for repayment.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas payday loan company information
Power Finance Texas offers six-month installment loan and approves applicants for up to $1,250 in as little as 60 seconds. No credit history is necessary, and you don’t need to have a direct deposit arrangement with your employer. Apply online or at a Power Finance Texas store in Dallas or Arlington.
- Address: 8500 N. Stemmons Freeway, Ste. 4040, Dallas, TX 75247; Multiple locations
- Phone: (214) 637-2274
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Website: powerfinancetexas.com
B3 Cash Solutions provides in-store and online payday loans and makes funds available in 24 hours or less. To apply, you must be 18, have had the same employer for three months or longer, make at least $750 monthly, have an active checking account and be reachable by phone. After taking out your first loan, refer a qualified applicant to B3 Cash Solutions and get an incentive when that person is approved.
- Address: 3108 Old Denton Road, Ste. 107, Carrollton, TX 75007; Multiple locations
- Phone: (972) 422-9832
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 1pm
- Website: b3cashsolutions.com
Check N Title Loans offers in-store and online installment loans from $100 to $1,500. The company promises to meet or beat fees from competitors. To apply, you need to be a U.S. citizen who is at least 18 and have Texas-issued ID, a Social Security number and an open checking account. Customers have three days to cancel a loan from Check N Title Loans.
- Address: 7016 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75231; Multiple locations
- Phone: (214) 381-3333
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 3pm
- Website: checkntitle.com
CashMax is a Texas payday lender with locations across Dallas. To qualify, you must be at least 18, have a checking account and bring in regular income. Start your application online for same-day cash and get approved in as little as 15 minutes. CashMax prides itself on friendly, no-pressure service and respect for privacy.
- Address: 5200 Lemmon Ave., Ste. 106, Dallas, TX 75209; Multiple locations
- Phone: (214) 390-2282
- Hours: M - F: 10am - 6pm
- Website: cashmaxtexas.com
Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services Inc. approves payday loans up to $1,200 in 30 minutes or less, even for borrowers with bad credit. Apply over the phone or at one of its stores in Irving, Balch Springs, Richardson or Sunnyvale. All you need is a state-issued ID, a blank check from an active checking account in your name and your most recent pay stub.
- Address: 3405 N. Beltline Road, Irving, TX 75062; Multiple locations
- Phone: (972) 570-4238
- Hours: M, F: 10am - 7pm; T - Th: 10am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 4pm
- Website: texascartitleandpaydayloanservicesinc.com
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!