Find the Best Payday Loans in San Antonio, TX
Top 11 San Antonio Payday Loan Companies
|Speedy Cash||Read 1,826 Reviews|
Obtain payday and title loans with maximum amounts that vary by state. Payday loans range from $255-$2,500 and title loans range from $300-$25,000. Check cashing and money orders also available.
|CashNetUSA||Read 3,547 Reviews|
Online lender offering payday loans, installment loans, and line of credit products. Can lend up to $800 with loan terms anywhere between 8 and 31 days. Borrowers apply online and receive an instant lending decision.
|Silver Cloud Financial||Read 270 Reviews|
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
|Advance America Cash Advance||Read 350 Reviews|
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check n' Go||Read 205 Reviews|
Supplies payday loans and installment loans in 17 states that are typically available the next business day. Max payday loan amounts vary by state and range from $50-$1,500.
|Ace Cash Express||Read 405 Reviews|
Payday loans in 8 states with max loan amounts $255-$1,500 and title loans in 7 states with max amounts $200-$5,000. Get cash instantly in-store or overnight with online applications. Offers 72-hour guarantee.
|Allied Loan||Read Author Review|
Offers same-day payday loans from $100 to $1,000. Apply online or in person at two San Antonio locations. Provides printable website coupon for new customers. Ask about its referral program. Bad credit or no credit is OK.
|Cash Store San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Provides installment loans up to $3,000 with biweekly or monthly payment options. No credit score minimum or history required. Offers $100 reward check if you successfully refer a customer for a loan of $100 or more.
|LendNation San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Payday loans from $100 to $1,000. Lets customers complete applications online or in any of its stores. Posts fees and APRs on website. Offers payday loans that are paid back in installments over six months to three years.
|Power Finance Texas San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Offers online and in-person installment loans from $100 up to $1,250. Approves most loans within minutes. Gives customers up to six months to make repayment. Operates two San Antonio locations. Gives $50 referral bonus.
|Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services Inc. San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Offers in-store and over-the-phone payday loans up to $1,200 in as little as 30 minutes. Requires ID, active checking account, blank check and most recent pay stub. Live chat on website. Multiple locations in San Antonio area.
In San Antonio, which has a lower median household income and higher poverty rate than the U.S. average, customers use payday loans to pay for regular living expenses, like rent, utilities or food, and to cover unexpected costs, such as medical bills and car repairs.
More than 56,000 customers took out single-payment or installment payday loans in San Antonio in 2018, borrowing close to $36 million, according to the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. Before applying, you should understand how these loans work and the pros and cons.
San Antonio payday loan laws
Consumers obtain payday loans in San Antonio through credit access businesses, which broker the transaction with a third-party lender. Credit access businesses must be licensed by the state and in San Antonio.
According to the city’s website, the following rules apply to payday loans in San Antonio:
- The payday loan amount can’t exceed 20% of the borrower’s gross monthly income
- The payday loan can’t be more than four installments
- Borrowers can’t roll over or renew a loan more than three times
There is no limit on fees on Texas payday loans, even though the third-party lenders must cap interest at 10%. Because of the lack of regulation, borrowers can expect some of the highest fees and annual percentage rates (APRs) in the U.S. — from 450% to more than 700%.
The table below shows example costs and APRs on a 14-day payday loan in San Antonio.
|Loan amount||Lender interest||CAB fee||APR|
Payday loan companies in San Antonio are required to post a fee schedule with three to five examples of common loan transactions. The fee schedule must include the standard fee rate, APR, loan term, additional fees and late fees. Companies offering online payday loans in Texas must provide the same information on their websites.
Payday loan requirements in San Antonio, TX
To qualify for a payday loan in San Antonio, you usually need a valid ID, proof of income, an open and active checking account and a working phone number. You don’t need a good credit history.
Payday lenders offer different ways to apply for loans, including online, over the phone or in person at a payday loan store. Whichever way you choose to apply, you can expect a same-day approval decision. The quickest way to get cash is to apply at a brick-and-mortar store — if you’re approved, you walk out with the money. If you can afford to wait one or two business days for an electronic funds deposit, an online payday loan may be more convenient.
San Antonio payday loan FAQ
- What are some alternatives to payday loans in San Antonio?
- There are plenty of alternatives to payday loans in San Antonio, including applying for a loan from a bank or credit union, asking for a loan from a friend or family member, requesting extended due dates from creditors or talking to your employer about a paycheck advance. Consider exploring these less expensive alternatives first before applying for a payday loan.
- What kind of San Antonio loan can I get with bad credit?
- You can get a payday loan in San Antonio with bad credit. Other types of loans you may qualify for include auto title loans (if you own a vehicle) and installment loans.
- Is it hard to get a payday loan in San Antonio?
- No, it is not hard to get a payday loan in San Antonio as long as you have a steady, verifiable income. You also need valid ID, an open and active checking account and working phone number. More than 56,000 consumers took out payday loans in San Antonio in 2018.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
San Antonio payday loan company information
Power Finance Texas offers installment loans from $100 to $1,250 and gives customers up to 180 days to repay. To qualify, you need an active checking account that has been open at least 30 days, a job you’ve held for at least three months, a minimum income and a home or cell phone. Apply online or visit one of its two locations in San Antonio. Power Finance Texas doesn’t require good credit or direct deposit, and it offers a $50 bonus for each customer you refer who opens an account.
- Address: 5431 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX 78216; Multiple locations
- Phone: (210) 340-7575
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 1pm
- Website: powerfinancetexas.com
Allied Loan offers same-day payday loans from $100 to $1,000 in San Antonio. Applicants with all types of credit histories can qualify with state-issued ID, proof of income, a bank statement, a blank check and a debit card. Approvals usually take about 20 minutes. Go to Allied Loan’s website to see a fee schedule and start your application. You can also visit either of the company’s two locations in San Antonio.
- Address: 5525 Blanco Road, Ste. 103, San Antonio, TX 78216; Multiple locations
- Phone: (210) 320-1552
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 3pm
- Website: alliedloantx.com
Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services Inc. helps customers in San Antonio get a same-day payday loan of up to $1,200 in as little as 30 minutes. Apply over the phone or at one of the stores using a state-issued ID, proof of income and a blank check from an active account in your name. Your credit history does not affect your ability to get a payday loan from Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services Inc.
- Address: 4115 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78201; Multiple locations
- Phone: (210) 736-3969
- Hours: M, F: 10am - 7pm, T - Th: 10am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 4pm
- Website: texascartitleandpaydayloanservicesinc.com
LendNation has been offering payday loans for more than 30 years. Complete an application online or in one of the company’s San Antonio locations for a loan of up to $1,000. You need ID, a verifiable source of income, an active checking account, a working phone and two references. LendNation does not check credit scores.
- Address: 1223 SW Military Drive, San Antonio, TX 78221; Multiple locations
- Phone: (210) 932-2109
- Hours: M - W: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 3pm
- Website: lendnation.com/location/tx/san-antonio
Cash Store is based in Texas and operates in seven states. The company has been offering emergency cash loans to customers for more than 20 years. It approves more than 90% of applicants for installment loans of up to $3,000. Start your application online, then bring the required documents to any of the multiple Cash Store locations in San Antonio to get same-day money.
- Address: 7117 Blanco Road, Ste. 2, San Antonio, TX 78216; Multiple locations
- Phone: (210) 366-1681
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 3pm
- Website: cashstore.com/store-locator/state/texas-payday-loan
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.