Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.97/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Advance America is here for you with financial solutions designed to fit your needs and get you back on track. They put their customers first and treat them with dignity and respect. Advance America's approval process is fast because they know how important it is to get the money you need quickly. They have clear rates and fees, so you understand how and what you’re paying, and they will take all necessary measures to keep your personal information safe. Best of all, you don’t need perfect credit to get approved for a loan.

Since 1997, Advance America has helped millions of hardworking Americans with a variety of personalized financial solutions with their top-notch customer service. They are nationally recognized, fully-licensed, with over 1,900 locations nationwide and online lending services. As a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association, they believe their customers deserve clear, understandable loan terms, and therefore encourage fair and fully disclosed lending practices.

View More View More

Advance America Cash Advance Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I recently came in for a loan & I am loving the new procedures. So much easier to get your cash, not to mention safer. No more walking out the door with cash in hand. Paying back the loan is easier now too. I really do love the way things are handled now & hope they stick around!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have always gone to the location in Huntsville Alabama on university drive. Melissa has been a staple there and love that she has treated me like family. If I run late she always waits. I adore this company and the ladies at the store. Please try them if you haven’t already.

Advance America Cash Advance response

Your business is very important to us! Thank you for your review!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

The lady was extremely nice, the place was super clean. They play good music, I will pay off my loan and go back. Advance America in Vidor, Texas is the one to go to, they give away free food and water. Thank you Crystal ** for handling everything. You deserve a raise.

Kathilee

Advance America Cash Advance response

Thank you for your comment regarding our services! We appreciate your business!

Original review: May 9, 2019

I have to applaud Rhonda for her awesome customer service. I just relocated from Miami, Florida to Houston, Texas and needed some extra cash to get me by until payday. Rhonda was professional and her follow up skills were above and beyond. Rhonda made me feel at home. Also Juan was a great help as well. He as well, made me feel comfortable during my experience at Advance America. Both individuals provided the type of service that needs to be practiced throughout the world. The service Rhonda and Juan provided was natural and appreciated. I thank them both for assisting me with my cash advance.

Original review: April 21, 2019

The branch closest to my home, has the most professional employees. Several times in the last couple months, online loans has caused me some trouble. & these ladies go above & beyond trying to get everything figured out for me. One day, one employee worked on my account for at least a couple hours. Not to mention this past week, there was an problem with my bank & again this employee knew how much this bank issue would hurt me with no foreseen warning. She called everyone & had the issue fixed almost the minute I showed up immediately after I left work. Even though it was almost time for her to close up, she never tried to rush me or hurry me out the door. I'm so glad I found this location!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advance America?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I have sent multiple emails to this company and asked about a certain individual that has promised me with several documents to show the loan is for real and I was asked for my user name and online ID for them to link to my account and not one time have I been contacted back by this company to gain verification that this guy is real. I'm feeling like I've been scammed.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Advance America online customer is terrible! First time getting a loan and still waiting for funds to transfer to my account. Called customer service an hour ago and still on hold. I wouldn’t request a loan from them again. I do recommend Ace Cash Express. Wayyyy better service.

Advance America Cash Advance response

Hi N. thank you for your message and a visual of your phone. We’d like to learn more about this situation. Please call our customer comment line at 1-888-310-4238 so we can work to improve our services.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Applied for small loan, provided paperwork asked for. I have a good job with long term employment, bank account in good standing, plenty of ability to repay the loan. Submitted all online. Was declined instantly while they send emails saying were working on your loan, you will hear from us soon. But if you log into your account it's already been declined almost immediately. And you won't hear back from them soon or at all. And don't even think of emailing them why you was declined to see if maybe something is wrong or you entered something wrong.

They won't respond back, even though they say they will. And if you sign into your account they will tell you you are eligible to try for another loan immediately after you've been declined. This is a bad company that does not care about customers and doesn't deserve any new ones. I'm reporting them to the BBB, Ohio Attorney General's office, sheriff department, Banking regulators. You've been warned. They will play games with you, and don't give a crap about you.

Advance America Cash Advance response

Hi Tracy, thank you for your message. We’d like to learn more about this situation. Please call our customer comment line at 1-888-310-4238. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

They told me that they had reimbursed my 555.00, but they have not according to my bank. IF this happens to you get a police report, I didn't. Now I regret that decision. Still waiting for the reimbursement from them.

Advance America Cash Advance response

Hi Sandra, thanks for reaching out to us. For privacy reasons we do not discuss account information online. Please call our customer comment line at 1-888-310-4238 or you can provide us with your phone number, and we can have a member of our customer service work with you. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I'm a single mon with 3 kids. I was told a title loan would qualify me the best so I trusted and received a loan for $2800. The unknown happened and I was laid off 3 weeks later. I called And let them know right away and I stayed in touch with them while I was waiting to receive my unemployment. Literally the day I received my benefits I got my Vehicle repoed. I was told there was nothing I could do unless I paid the full amount of $5000 within 30 days or I lose it. Well they caused me so much heartache and pain and they wouldn’t allow me to give them half and then the other half 2 weeks later. I lost my car because they would rather sell it at a auction than work with the customer. I resent this company for leaving with no car!

Not sure about Advance America Cash Advance?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Payday and Title Loans for you.

Advance America Cash Advance Company Information