1.50/5
  • 1 star
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Need a payday & title loan lender?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 13, 2017

11 AmeriCash Loans Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 13, 2017

If you need a fast loan go to Laura in AmeriCash Loan in Arlington Heights,IL. She's very friendly and always willing to help. I always and only go to Laura in Arlington Heights. If you want great customer service she's the one. I wish there were more like her - always friendly with a smile. I recommend anyone to go to her if they want great customer service!

Original review: March 17, 2017

For a 775 dollar loan I am getting charged over 200% interest. FOR 775 DOLLARS!!! I am paying almost 1800 dollars back for a 775 dollar loan. I am more broke now than when I started this stupid loan. DO NOT MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS!!! You are much better asking a family member or friend for help. How is this legal!??

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I applied for a loan online. I was sent an email stating that I was approved for 5000, so I called the number. A man with a thick accent answered the phone, told me that I was approved, but, because my credit is so low I had to get insurance. Of 300.00 then in 30 minutes I would have 5300... I declined, then I received another email with a license and a few documents, from AmeriCash. This time I was approved for 8000, with 450.00 down, so I thought I'm already broke, let's check this out. I called AmeriCash, they don't do loans of anything higher than 4000. I sent them an email, stating that it was a scam. Jack called me 4 times in a row. When I answered he said that, they are a different co. He will give me a number to call, not a website. I still have all the emails. I did tell AmeriCash that someone is using their info.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I took out a $1700 loan and had to pay back $5000. I can't believe this is legal. I was broke for 7 months because of them. Don't take a loan from AmeriCash. The people were cool on the phone but way too much interest.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2015

Keep calling my cellphone even after I asked them to stop looking for somebody who is not at my number, which I've told them repeatedly. Not very smart. I'm on the DoNotCall: reported them 2x.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriCash Loans?

Original review: March 19, 2015

Americash is a big rip off!!!!! Total joke! ** amerihoe. They charge over 200% interest.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2014

I needed emergency cash right away and I went online to find fast cash loan places.. In which I never had a problem before until I came across AMERICASH ADVANCE.. Legit, is what the fake named half English speaking staff kept saying to me.. They couldn't give a straight forward answer and if they didn't know, they put you on hold for 30 minutes... It's the BIGGEST SCAM loan service business!! I'm a single mother, and I used the last of my $ to even try to get the loan, and ended up being screwed over before I even got it... Biggest mistake!

Original review: June 30, 2014

I was contacted by americash loans to pay the court cost and fee that I owe for pressing and it would be refunded back to me within 24 hours along with a certificate that it was paid. It would be cleared with the credit bureau. NOT. They didn't return my money or answer the phone when I call him back. Now, it's going from garnishment to getting arrested.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2013

I received a loan one week before Thanksgiving and paid it off the three days after Thanksgiving. The 30th of November to be exact. I was to receive a refund after paying off such loan and as of today, the 27th of December, I have not. All I can get as an answer is that it is in the mail. In today's technology, why would you have to wait for a refund in the mail? To the reply to this question, well not a reply but a verbal assault and continuous lies. I will never again use this company and think they should be investigated.

Original review: March 20, 2012

My husband and I needed help to get a vehicle. We needed $1000 down and his employer really screwed him with that we thought he would have a big check, but only pulled in enough for rent that week. So we went to AmeriCash and took out a loan, they couldn't even get him the $1000 so we took $900 and the next day, my husband had to renew his license. When he went to take the test, part of it was not passed. AmeriCash started to take out the money from our checking account and I put a stop payment on. They started calling the next day, I understood we owed the money but this company didn't want to budge an inch. They did however wait until February to get their money. Now they are calling, saying that we still owe them and I paid it off in full.

Original review: July 1, 2008

I made a personl loan of $800.00 on November 30, 2006 with Americash. On May 7,2008, a garnishment was issued at my place of employment. The principal stated on the order was $5686.29, additional interest $1994.25, court cost $157.00, and the subtotal of $7787.54. I thought the principal was the amount borrowed without the interest. How can this be legal? The reason you can't pay is because they make it that way. How can I owe them almost $8,000.00 in an 18 month period for an $800.00 loan? This is down right wrong and the law upholds businesses in doing this?

I can't afford to pay an $800.00 debt for the rest of my life as a single parent. My blood pressure elevated again after just returning from the doctor for being treated for it the same day I received the order from my job in the mail. I wasn't able to go to work on June, 30, 2008. I can't sleep for the thought of this that could drive someone like me to suicide.

AmeriCash Loans Company Information