4.8/5 (151 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital Funding Corporation (NMLS #11712) is an online direct mortgage lender available in 43 states. The company has borrower perks that stand out, like no lender fees and closing in as little as 15 business days. The company underwrites your purchase loan upfront — usually within 24 hours — so the seller can be confident the loan will close. Network Capital has been in business since 2002.

Pros

• Posts daily rates on its website
  • Closings in as little as 15 days
  • No lender fees for qualifying borrowers

Cons

• Not available in CT, GA, MA, MO, NH, NV and UT
  • No mobile app

Bottom Line

Network Capital is a direct mortgage lender offering home purchase and refinancing loans. Its products include conventional, FHA and VA loans. Qualifying borrowers pay $0 in lender fees. You can check starting rates online and usually get preapproved for a loan within 24 hours.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Justin was amazing. I liked him. I wasn't happy with the rate but we know what kind of market we're in and at this point, I didn't have a choice. Justin said that at some point, once the market goes back to a good rate, he'll contact us to do a refi with a lower interest rate.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I'm so grateful to Network Capital and I would recommend them. They're a lifesaver. I needed a cash out mortgage to pay off my credit cards and they did more than that for me. Chris and Alexa were the best people I've ever worked with in a situation like this. They were knowledgeable of every aspect of it. They were prompt. They answered all my questions and came right back to me. They gave me their personal cell phone numbers. I was able to get ahold of them anytime I wanted to.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

It was very good with Network Capital. I needed teamwork because nobody else would help me and Network Capital did. They kept in contact with me. We worked out any problems I had and sometimes they would tell me where I could find my answers. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that they sold my loan to another mortgage company. Nobody told me they were going to do that.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Both parties - the one that started and then the one that finished it - kept in communication with me the whole time. It was really good and easy. I was happy with the service and the whole process.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

The process with Network Capital was good. Most of it was done over the phone. They sent me whatever I need to get done and whatever I need to send to them and I tried to get them as quick as possible.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Drake ** did an outstanding job working on my loan. We had several hurdles to get over. He was so patient and kind with me. I could not have done this without his help. I am so thankful for the way he helped me do what I needed to. I am not very computer smart and he led me through it all. He is a asset to your company. Thank you Drake **.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Everything went really well. Paul set everything up for me. We ran into a couple of issues with both my jobs, but after figuring all of that out and waiting on them to respond to everything, the process took a month. Also, communication was really great because I had Paul and Jane. Without those two people, I don't think it would have gone as smoothly as it did. It was them putting as much effort as they did into everything. It really helped out.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Network Capital is perfect. They were helpful throughout the process. I'd would work with Network Capital again to buy another house.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

I really enjoyed working with Network Capital. Edwin was my first guy. He gave me a call and I decided to work with him. He walked me through a lot of things that I needed to be walked through and he made sure he would answer the phone night and day. But when the process went to the closing side, they issued me cashier's checks for the companies I was paying off instead of directly sending them to the companies and I didn't like that. I had to do all that legwork to get them all this information, then I ended up mailing in the checks, and that was nerve-racking. One of the companies was Chase which I had problems with and it took me a month to get them paid.

The other thing is, when I called back to tell the guy in the closing area, he was no longer with the company. So, I called Edwin and he got right on it. He found me the person I needed to talk to, a higher up, and she got me situated, and got it all worked out. In the end, the house appraised for a lot more than what I paid for it, so I was able to pull out some money. And between COVID and getting laid off at my job, we needed some money.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I spoke to Mario and he made the process so much easier than dealing with TexasLending. Network Capital was much easier to deal with. I provided everything to them, uploaded it, and sent it to them. They needed a couple of little things that I sent additionally to them and then I got a closing date. The lady was super experienced and she wasn't young. She had been in the business a long time. It took about an hour to do the whole closing and then everything was funded.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

Everything was perfectly fine. Everybody there was so lovely.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

It took Network Capital a while to get me approved to get my equity for my home. I told them in the beginning that I needed a rush on this because my wife's kids were kicking me out of the house. I had to be out by July 31st. They said it shouldn't take that long. This was the middle of June and I didn't receive a check until the 22nd of July. Then I called them and told them I would like to get a loan now so I could buy a home. That took a couple of weeks to get that together. They said they could only give me a $100,000 loan. I feel that I spilled out my blood and guts to them and gave them all the information. I showed them that I was not lying to them. I showed them all my bills are paid up except for the house I own in Lincoln Park that I took equity out so I could have money to put down for a down payment.

There is nothing out there for 100,000. I asked if they could give me at least 20,000 more. They said they couldn't. At the time, the house payment was 851. They were giving me 920. I'm the one borrowing the money so I feel I should put in $30 or $45. They said they got to mark it down as a debt. But I have no debt and no credit cards. They're nice people but I wish things would move a little bit faster and I could get a little bit more help. They answered my questions and whenever I call, they call me back within an hour, but they don't go out of their way to make an effort to help me.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I talked to Network Capital Funding Corporation and we got it done. It was simple. I got it done two weeks. Once we kicked it off, it was quick. The rep sounded young, but he seemed to be on the ball. And if he knew something, he got right back to me. He had a lot of knowledge, but he wasn't afraid to dig for some. Network Capital Funding could've given me a better interest rate. I locked in and it stayed there. But it seemed to be a good, smooth operation as far as my business with them went.

Original review: July 22, 2022

Thank you so much to Jordan And Joseph for all their help. I know my circumstances were a little different but they made the process so much easier. They were always available for all my questions and I appreciate everything they did for my family!

Original review: July 21, 2022

The experience overall was very good with Network Capital. They were very attentive, had great customer service, and when you call, somebody does something. The application process was easy, too.

Original review: July 20, 2022

I got a call from Justin and he was awesome with any type of issue that I had going forward with the process. At one point, he wanted my Social Security number and I said, "I really won't give that out." I said, "You give me your number and I will call you." When I called, I didn't get him, but I got someone else who transferred me to him. This way, I knew that they were from Network Capital. At that point, I did release my number and everything went very smoothly. Justin was very forthcoming. He made me feel like he was my son talking to me. The rate is a little higher than what I previously was paying including the interest, but at this time, it was the lowest interest that I could get. So, that was really good. I would highly recommend Network Capital to anyone.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I am very satisfied with how swiftly Network Capital handled the refinancing of my mortgage. Android * and Kathleen ** diligent, kept communcation professional and timely to fit in my busy schedule. They were also patient enough to attend to all my needs and concerns in the process. I recommend this company with very high ratings, and thank these two representatives for a job well done.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Working with Network Capital was very good. I had been contacted by another lending agency and I told them what I would like as far as money out of the refinance. They gave me the same loan that I was getting from Network Capital. I wanted $40,000 approximately out. That's the only reason I was refinancing. They did all their paperwork and the cost of getting the loan came out where I would get about 33,000 out. I was then contacted by Network about midpoint in my discussions with the other company and they did the same loan amount and I ended up with $40,000 approximately. They were very prompt about things. They're very professional. I enjoyed dealing with them. They did their homework as far as whether or not we qualified and the house qualified. They determined they didn't even need an appraisal. They did the paperwork and it all came out right.

Original review: July 11, 2022

When I went in the house and I looked at the phone, it said telemarketer, and I called Network Capital Funding Corporation out on it. I said, "Well, I don't know if I want to talk to you. You're a telemarketer." The rep explained to me how that process went and we formed a relationship. Our credit score was bad and Network Capital Funding Corporation was able to help us. It was a very good experience.

Original review: July 2, 2022

Everything went good and smoothly with the application. The process was easy and it went quick. I've never gone through something so quick and smooth. Also, I was comfortable with the rep I worked with.

Original review: July 1, 2022

That's great news, Ivy. You and Isaiah have made this process nearly painless, kept me fully updated, and answered all my questions. I am totally satisfied that I made the correct decision by using your company/services to handle my re-fi. I have really enjoyed working with you. All the best, and thanks for all you do.

Original review: June 26, 2022

I would tell any and every one about Network Capital Funding The people there was differently true to their words They called to make sure of all my paperwork was in order. And what papers I needed to complete my transactions Before disclosure. Everything was gone over step by step - interest rate, what my monthly payments. I can call Muhammad ** even after everything was completed.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Zachary ** is the most knowledgeable, kind, patient, and helpful mortgage loan officer I have ever met. This was my first-time using Network Capital for my refinance. And I felt like I was his only client. As a real estate investor, I have purchased and refinanced several properties over the years. The process is often very tedious and exhausting. The constant document request and verifications can often be so nerve-racking. To be specific, I was not expecting the refinance to be successful, But Zachary ** and Travis ** and the entire team were so helpful, knowledgeable, and consistent in moving the process along smoothly.

Zachary told me that this will be a lifelong relationship, and amazingly enough, I believe him. I will be contacting him for the many future purchases and refinances I have planned. I will also refer him to my investor friends and family so that he will continue to be a great asset to Network Capital Funding Corporation. Keep up the Great work Zachary!!!!

Original review: June 23, 2022

Chris ** was absolutely the best agent I have ever had the pleasure of conducting business with. He was always kind, very informative and always made me feel important. He did a great job of returning calls and never left me hanging and wondering. I fully believe he deserves his 5 star rating as my transaction closed with me being totally happy that I chose Network Capital. Thank you, Candace **.

Original review: June 23, 2022

I received a call from Network Capital letting me know about an opportunity in reference to mortgage rates being very low. They saw that I was at a current different interest rate and they asked me if there was an opportunity. I said yes. I wouldn't mind doing it as long as I can keep some of my terms. My spouse is the veteran of this loan. When talking with her and seeing some of the options that were available, we had to jump on that.

The process was very streamlined. Never have I experienced a loan that took the process as quickly as they did. I was able to refinance the current mortgage that I had to a lower interest rate. Network Capital was able to save me at least $300 in my payment. I have them as my number one lender. When the market gets better, I will be recommending them.

Original review: June 22, 2022

I was very frustrated while trying to complete the refinance process. Mr. Saad ** walked me through each step that I needed to complete. I can honestly say because I was able to work with such a great person as Mr. Saad ** I’d refer Network Capital to anyone who is looking to refinance.

Original review: June 21, 2022

Chris is by far the most knowledgeable, professional, and honest mortgage banker I have ever worked with. He is very through, and his diligence is outstanding. He went out of his way to make sure I received the best possible loan refinance. He was always available and responded almost immediately each time I reached out to him with any questions and/or concerns. I truly felt like I was his only client. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Refinancing or buying houses can be very stressful but Network Capital was on top of it. Also, the communication was pretty reliable. Steve was the person that I was working with and he was very helpful. He was on top of explaining things and working with us to try to get us the rate that we wanted. If he told me he was gonna call me back at 5:00, he called me back. He came in on his days off sometimes to handle a situation that we were dealing with. It was less stressful than most of the other times that I've had to purchase a home or I refinanced and I appreciated that. We've financed several homes and refinanced several times and this was the best experience.

Original review: June 19, 2022

Network Capital Funding was awesome. I had Nicholas and Marissa. They really knew their stuff. They got down to business. Every time I needed something, I would call Nick. He'd say, “I'm gonna get over to Marissa.” ‘Cause certain things weren’t his area of expertise. But he went in there and found a way for me to make sure I got squared away. Marissa had a whole bunch of people she was working with. But she took time out to help me. In the midst of all her overload, she made sure I was taken care of. I was impressed by that. They did an excellent job.

Original review: June 18, 2022

The rep was awesome and I'm a happy camper. We transferred the number on a credit card and we gave the rep the last four digits of a phone number versus the credit card number. I just called them this afternoon to verify that mistake and I’m waiting on a call now. I hate the rates but it’s not Network Capital’s fault. It’s the government. I got great credit but when the rates go up, they go up.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information