4.9/5 (222 ratings)

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no application, lender or origination fees, it can help you close in as little as 15 business days. The company serves borrowers in Arizona, California, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

Pros

• Fast closing process
  • Easy application
  • No fees and competitive rates

Cons

• Confusing web experience
  • No personalized rates upfront

Bottom Line

With no fees and competitive rates, Network Capital offers easy and affordable mortgage options. Although it doesn’t provide personalized rates online, you can call to get started with no obligation.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: May 19, 2022

The two Network Capital reps I worked with, Jessica and Travis, were both marvelous people to work with. If they needed something, they called me and said, “Here's what we need and why,” and we took care of it. They were very knowledgeable, very professional, and answered all my questions first time right away. I’ve used Network Capital twice in the past. John, who I worked with, has been promoted and moved on, so I worked with a new pair, and they were tremendous just like he was. Network Capital has excellent customer-facing attentive people working for them.

Original review: May 18, 2022

This was a great experience. I truly recommend. I am wanting to let people know I had an excellent experience with Network Capital. My agents Trevor ** and Ivy ** were amazing. Very professional and knowledgeable. I totally recommend them.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I put my information online and Network Capital called me back. I talked to Calvin who was the guy that helped me. They asked me a couple of information that they needed and the documents. I started sending everything. The application process, for me, was easy. I was so glad I found Network Capital because I was trying to do it because the interest was so high and I was trying to lower the interest rate. My credit was good but if I was going to Citibank and all that, they always wanna see big numbers here and there. They also do things a little more complicated. With Network Capital, it was easy. I just send my documents and whatever they needed, they email it to me. I sign that and email it back to them.

In the beginning, the process took a little while because we were waiting to do the 2021 tax return. I got a small business. I had to do the corporation first. Then once I did the corporation, that was what really delayed the application to go with the process because I had to do the 2021 tax return. Otherwise, the process would've been less than a month. Calvin and Liz were the best. They made it easy for me and they would respond to me. Calvin was such a really nice guy. Network Capital was the best experience I ever had.

Original review: May 17, 2022

My experience was wonderful. Maryem and Angela were awesome. their dedication to helping the borrower was outstanding. hope to continue to keep doing business in the future to come definitely. Will let family and friends know about the service at Network Capital. Thank you so much for your time and your help. hope to continue keep doing business with you throughout the future.

Original review: May 14, 2022

We were making payments to Mountain West Financial then we got a letter saying that they passed the agreement to Network Capital. We went along with it and did everything. We were very pleased. Paul was really approachable and nice. Victoria was the second person we spoke with and she was also very friendly and communicative. She gave us the information clearly. It was easy to understand what was going on. It was pretty quick.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Network Capital really helped me, so I stuck with them. The application process felt really easy. The person I worked with talked to me almost every day to make sure that everything was going okay and make sure that I knew what was happening. He kept me informed about the whole process. He was really good. The interest rate was a little higher, but that's part of the process and part of our economic stuff. I would have liked to have gotten a lower interest rate but because of my credit score, it wasn't to happen. So, we're hoping that in six months, we'll be able to come back and refinance again.

Overall, I was impressed with Network Capital. They were so helpful. Even at closing, the person I worked with made sure that everything was there and that we had a person that would come to our home and help us close with a good rate. So, he didn't want us to spend a whole lot of money just to close our loan. He was really good about keeping the prices down and keeping everything where we needed to have them.

Original review: May 8, 2022

It was an extraordinary experience of working with Ivy ** and Benjamin ** during my refinancing and cash out application. They are very experienced, knowledgeable, and efficient, dedicated, hardworking, committed to the timelines and success. Due to urgent needs, I need to close refinancing within 2 to 3 weeks. Ben, Ivy and their team worked long hours with right appraisal company and completed successfully completed the refinancing within 3 weeks. This achievement is unbelievable. I would strongly recommend Ben and Ivy to anyone who wants to have successful refinancing.

Original review: May 6, 2022

We had an amazing and awesome experience with Dayten, Victoria, and Adriana with our loans! They either answered our calls right away or returned our phone calls. They were very patient, forthright, and pleasurable to work with. They fulfilled our needs, and the experience was truly helpful and pleasant. They made promises and kept them. The experience of working with a dynamic team has given us the confidence to return to them whenever a need arises and especially it will as this was our fourth home!!! We believe in real estate and now we have a team to depend on and work with for the future.

Jerry, Kim and Geneses

Original review: May 6, 2022

Our experience with Victoria ** & Kevin ** was absolutely outstanding! They were both amazing with assisting us through the process… They both were very professional & knowledgeable in their craft; and should be commended for their commitment to excellent customer service; which well exceeded anything we could have imaged or expected. Great experience!!

We would certainly recommend family & friends to consider Network Capital for their Mortgage Lending needs… hopefully with the opportunity to work directly with Ms. ** and/or Mr. **.

Best Regards,

James & Margo

Original review: May 3, 2022

Network Capital was a good company an I would refer it to others. The refinance took about a month and I was satisfied with that. The rep I worked with was professional and kept me abreast of everything that was going on.

Original review: May 1, 2022

There were little snafus here and there with Capital Network. I get the information and call the person I'm supposed to give it to. I was uninformed that she was out of the office for a couple of days. Come Monday, I called the first person I talked to, which was the broker, and he helped me. He told me what was going on. Everybody was very helpful and nice including the one I was supposed to give the information to. The process was fast and that was the best part. It took less than a month. The interest rate was not really great because I gave up 4.12 to get a 4.25. But overall, I had a great experience.

Original review: April 30, 2022

The refinance process with Network Capital didn't go smoothly at first. A lot of lies went through during the application process, but it is what it is. The reps had a job to do and they push you to do it and they would tell you anything that you want to hear at the moment. I'm paying out more because I had to take out more. Also, as soon as I got a loan from Network Capital, they sold it. So, it's just a scam. They don't need to lie just to get a sell. You need to tell the truth and people will respect you more. But I wasn't very dissatisfied because Network Capital helped me out in the long run.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I started working with Network Capital with Tracey (I can't recall his last name) who eventually stopped working for your firm. Most of my staff that started with Tracey was basically lost somewhere in your system. Ivy ** took over and OMG x 100. She was on it all the time. She kept me online so could get the refinance for my house. Ivy ** did such an amazing job that I would love to find people like her to work for my company. Bravo for Ivy. she worked with me in a very professional manner and I got the news that I got the refinance. I started working with another (Loan Depot) refinance company and I had to pull out because of lack of guiding me throughout the ordeal of refinancing. They kept me jumping from one person to another. Again Ivy ** was the best for me in this refinance ordeal. Thank you very much Ivy **

Original review: April 29, 2022

I'm not happy with Network Capital. They were great at first, but they suck in the end. I went with another lender because they were stated income. I didn’t have to worry about a job. I went back with Network Capital. When I started with them, I lost my job so I had to go on stated income. Lo and behold, before my rate lock ended, they locked me in right before the freaking rates went up. So, I was able to keep my 4.5%, 30-year fixed and it saved me 300 something bucks a month.

I lost the job, then I had to lose them and I got another job. I jumped back on board with them. They locked me in. They got me out of Wells Fargo. My dad died, left a property, and Wells Fargo sucked. As soon as I called them and asked for COVID forbearance because my dad died of it, then they put me on the redheaded stepchild list. They're sending us letters like, “Ooh, yeah. If you don't pay, we're gonna take the house.” They were sending letters and mailers every week. They say, “Hey, if you don't pay, foreclosed.” I told them, "It’s not about the pay, it’s about the time." The family is trying to grieve, and the family is trying to figure out what we're going to do. We started paying, but it was too late.

When I got back on board with Network Capital and we went through with the loan, we paid Wells Fargo off. Everything was great. In the end, they turned around and sold it right back to them. I was like, “Why did you put me with the same people that I just had wars with and I threatened with attorneys? Why?” They were like, “Oh, really, really, sorry. Secondary market.” It's really hypocritical, deceiving, and a stressful market right now. My loan officer was patient and worked with me. I’d recommend the people that Network Capital hires, but I don't recommend the management that manages that company.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Network Capital made the application process fairly easy. I'm very happy with the rate and terms. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. Mostly, the people that I work with there were very courteous and they seemed concerned with any of the problems I had and walked me because I'm not very good with a computer. They walked me right through stuff that I had trouble with. They went out of their way to help me out.

Original review: April 27, 2022

We were refinancing with Network Capital, and the rate and terms are as good as they can be. Their reps were pretty good.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Network Capital sends good people. We were very happy with our rep. She was so quick.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Above and beyond satisfied with the process Jake has given me. Thanks for the opportunity to help my dad with his needs. The first 2 experience I had with them didn't go very good. Jake pick up the ball and ran with it.

Original review: April 25, 2022

The service was tremendous. Network Capital Funding Corporation and Michael ** found opportunities for me that I didn't see. They really helped me financially by helping me secure excellent loans on excellent terms. Their process was extremely efficient too and not time-consuming at all. They really know their business and always seemed to have my interests at heart. I look forward to working with Michael ** and Network Capital Funding for years to come.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Joseph is an excellent employee of Network Capital. He is easy to talk to and very helpful with paperwork. He is knowledgeable and very professional. I'm not really good at computers, and he really helped me a lot. He showed me a step-by-step process. Then, if I have a question, I either call or text or email him, and he responds right away. Working with Network Capital is so easy. Everything is excellent for me.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Both Jacob and Amy were of tremendous help in getting our home refi on a very extremely short timeline. Jacob was always available and able to answer all our. We will be using your services again in the future. Can't tell you how grateful we are for your dedication and kindness. Great working with you!

Original review: April 19, 2022

Working with Network Capital was very quick and everyone was very helpful. We got all the documents together and it was a good experience. The rep made me feel very comfortable speaking with him. So, it was a good beginning. The rates were great so it was the time to do it. There was a little problem with getting the information from the IRS. The refinance would have been a lot faster but that held it up a little bit to a couple of days. The closing was supposed to be a certain date and I didn't hear back. So, I had to call myself to find out this information was holding it up. Once I was given the information and knew what I needed to get, I was able to pull it up and send it through. Everything went well after that. Network Capital was great. From my past experiences, this went smoothly.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Great to work with you again as always. You make everything so easy and the process runs so smooth. Great communication and service. Closing was quick and easy. My emails were quick to get a response and we were updated through the entire process.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I had the pleasure of working with Riyadh ** with Network Capital. Riyadh began my refinance process and stayed with me through the entire process. Riyadh was very informative, and the entire process was timely and non-stressful especially for a financial transaction.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Jordan ** did a wonderful job for me. Could not be happier. We had a few hiccups but we prevailed through. I would recommend his team to all other people I know interested in refinancing. It is very difficult to find someone or company that sticks to what they say they will do.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I talked to a couple of different lending companies and made my way into the process before they dropped my case because of having a manufactured home, even though it was something I was upfront with. I filled out the paperwork. I told Network Capital that. But they still went through and tried to help me. I got a phone call while I was at work and talked to Justin for a bit about the fact that I had a manufactured home. And he said, “Oh, no. We can do that.”

The communication was on point. I had a unique situation as I was looking into doing an FHA loan for my manufactured home. So, it was a newer process for Network Capital. But my team was very communicative, professional, never left me on read. If I had any questions, they got back to me as soon as possible. And if they didn't have an answer for me in the time frame that they said they would, they still reached out and let me know what's going on and why they didn't have that answer. Even with having more stuff to do for my refinance when I bought the house, it was an easier process than when I bought the house. I just had a significantly better experience working with the team at Network Capital than I did with my previous lender. It was a really good experience.

Original review: April 13, 2022

They helped me with everything. They got right to it and made the experience happen. It was all good experience.

Original review: April 12, 2022

We started the process with a call to Chris. Chris, was awesome, listened to us..he called every day with a status update, he walked us thru the process and introduced us to Sarah. Sarah was just as thorough and explained every step. We are highly pleased with the quick close. They are both professional and a joy to work with.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I got a call from Daniel and he became aware that I was looking for financing. He thought he could get financing for me on a refinance that I was trying to do. So, I gave him a shot at it, and it was successful. Because it was successful on the one refinance, which I was having trouble with from several other lenders, I went ahead and refinanced three properties with Network Capital. It was easy, especially compared with the previous lenders that I've been working with. Very streamlined, much less information acquired than other lenders had been asking for. It was very timely. I was very satisfied with how it went down.

Original review: April 11, 2022

The service my wife and I received from Network Capital, and in particular, Senior Mortgage Banker Riyadh ** and Closing Processor Vitoria ** was nothing short of outstanding! We are on the east coast and they are on the west coast but that did not stop this team from answering our many questions, no matter the hour. We are so happy we made the call to Network Capital; while Navy Federal and my other credit union were going to take at least 30 days to process mortgage applications, with Network Capital we went from application to closing in 10 days, WOW!

Tammy and Barry