4.8/5 (106 reviews)
Live agent
4.8(106)

Lock in your rate

Rates are expected to jump after the next Fed meeting

Author picture
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

Overall Rating4.8 out of 5

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital Funding Corporation (NMLS #11712) is an online direct mortgage lender available in 43 states. The company has borrower perks that stand out, like no lender fees and closing in as little as 15 business days. The company underwrites your purchase loan upfront — usually within 24 hours — so the seller can be confident the loan will close. Network Capital has been in business since 2002.

Pros & Cons

Pros

• Posts daily rates on its website
  • Closings in as little as 15 days
  • No lender fees for qualifying borrowers

Cons

• Not available in CT, GA, MA, MO, NH, NV and UT
  • No mobile app

Bottom Line

Network Capital is a direct mortgage lender offering home purchase and refinancing loans. Its products include conventional, FHA and VA loans. Qualifying borrowers pay $0 in lender fees. You can check starting rates online and usually get preapproved for a loan within 24 hours.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?
Original review: April 6, 2023

It was quick with Network Capital Funding. The person that I was working with was very friendly. They helped me a lot with the process. The information was clear. All the times that I had a doubt or a question, I called them, and they always answered. In case that they didn't respond, they'd call me back in a very short time.

Original review: April 5, 2023

My husband is a veteran, and Network Capital helped us refinance our VA loan a few years ago. They have done it a couple of times. We've used them recently for a new home loan. It was a very good experience. Everyone was on it. The process took a couple of weeks. It was a speed demon. Everything went well. The rate was competitive and good. We would advise others to use Network Capital. Justin and Kernisia were both awesome. They were the ones that we had most contact with.

Original review: March 31, 2023

I don't write reviews often, but Rosie's assistance throughout the home-buying process was something that I could not go forward without highlighting. I had already started the loan application process with another mortgage company for about a month and was about to sign a letter of intent to proceed forward, but a family member of mine had asked if I had reached out to Network Capital. I had not because I had reached out in the past for previous mortgages over the last couple years and Network Capital just wasn't able to provide the best terms. I thought this would be a similar instance.

Rosie ** answered the phone, and was able to not only match the other company's interest rate, but offer a lower rate and better terms within about an hour. During the underwriting process, Sarah ** was extremely kind and was on top of things every step of the way which helped us close quicker than what we were used to. We appreciated the professionalism displayed by both Rosie and Sarah versus the previous mortgage company we were working with whose representative gave us "used car salesman" vibes, which we strongly disliked. Thank you for helping us get our beautiful house Rosie and Sarah!

Original review: March 29, 2023

Danial ** was very helpful and knew his job. He was a great asset to me helping with the whole process of this refinance. He kept me informed all the way thru and helped me understand what was going on. I greatly appreciate the way he worked.

Original review: March 24, 2023

I worked with Marcus at Network Capital and he was a great guy. But the closing day was a nightmare for us. Every time they asked for a document, I'd send it to the underwriter and they reviewed it. I did everything the underwriter told us to do and I sent all the documents he needed. They even set the closing date for January 10. Everything was perfect, until the last minute.

The underwriter asked us for more documents on the closing day. If he needed the documents, he should have told me earlier, not on that day. Or he could have postponed the closing day on a future date and I would have been fine with that. But everything was scheduled for that day. My agent, the seller's agent, and the closing company, were all ready on that day. We even went to the bank on closing day to get the documents for the underwriter and the time was ticking. We ran to the bank, to my wife's bank, and to the TD bank. When all was set, we gave all the documents and they were still reviewing them for a long time on the closing day. We called the manager of Capital One and we put her on the phone for a long time, then finally, they sent us the closing documents and we were able to close the loan. We scheduled to close at 1 o'clock at that day but we actually closed at 8:00 PM.

Original review: March 21, 2023

I inherited a house that had a mortgage and it went into an estate and the old mortgage company was giving me problems. After the third mortgage company, Network Capital jumped in overseeing everything and just helped me right through the whole process. I actually tried a couple of other lenders and found that the customer service was just so bad. Also, their interest rate was outrageous and they kept pushing for wanting more money than what I actually needed. Network Capital, on the other hand, was awesome. They understood my situation, they had my back all the way, they always communicated, and they let me know the process. It was really nice and the process was 35 days, which wasn't bad. Their reps were also awesome people and the rate was very fair.

I highly recommend Network Capital to anybody. As a matter of fact, my daughter and her soon-to-be husband are getting ready to sell their old house and they're gonna want refinancing. I gave them my guy's number and said, "Don't go to anybody else. They'll work with you. They'll tell you what you need. They'll walk you step-by-step." They are very heartwarming, caring, and professional people.

Original review: March 19, 2023

Working with Network Capital was amazing. The whole process was so easy and simple. My husband said we got a really good rate. It was a really great experience.

Original review: March 6, 2023

I was leery about refinancing but the rep assured me saying, "You know what? Your credit is really good. You guys got a lot of equity in your house and I am very sure that's gonna go through." I said, "Okay. The thing is, I'm gonna give you $800 for a appraisal and I hope we're not gonna get burnt on this." He reassured me saying, "Well, you know what? If it doesn't go through, we could do other things to make sure it will go through." He always reached out to me and anytime I called him, he would call me right back.

A rep named Sang came on board and he did the processing. He reached out to me and was good being a support group. I have a manufactured home and they needed to get a tag for my house. I couldn't find it so I had to call Arizona. I got a hold of the lady there but she never reached back out to get the tag. Sang said he would take care of it. He called me, "I got ahold of them. I took care of it. We got a new tag on it. So, you guys are ready to go." But Sang moved to another place and they put another lady in charge. She was really good as well. The refinance went through and my experience with them was really good.

Original review: March 4, 2023

I'm very happy with Network Capital. Eddie of the Mortgage Banker was phenomenal. Alexa was also pretty good, although she is not good with responsiveness or replies. But all in all, they did a great job and got the loan done.

Original review: March 4, 2023

I worked with John and he was an outstanding guy. He was very truthful and friendly. But he no longer works at Network Capital. Then I had to work with other reps and they were upstanding in their offers and stood by what they said. The application process was fairly easy. They sent me everything that they needed for me and I responded and it seemed to work smoothly. But Network Capital sold my mortgage to another company. So I'm no longer gonna be with them as of March the 1st.

Original review: March 2, 2023

They're a good company. This is the second closing they have done for me. Communication was good. The mortgage process seems easy. Their rates are good too. I also like the quickness of getting a loan closed.

Original review: March 2, 2023

I had a complicated credit history and Network Capital Funding was willing to work with me on that to try to get letters and try to work with my creditors to get my credit issues ironed out. I was looking into lower finance rates. I've been at a 8% and they brought it down to about 5.5. I went with the FHA refinance. They got a checklist of things that you email or upload to them to qualify you. They send you a loan estimate document and it's got the interest rate and terms. Then, you go through a Docusign to agree to that, and then it goes through an underwriting process.

I had to get on the phone with Experian and authorize them to some things with Experian. I had to write a letter to explain some kind of credit issue, how it was resolved and then, once that process was done, they set up an appraisal with the FHA appraiser. I did the appraisal and they did a final loan acceptance document, and then they sent over a notary that my wife and I signed with hand ink. Both the officer and the underwriting agent were very interactive on the phone and email with me. They never let more than a couple of hours go by without ever responding. So, it's pretty good customer service.

Original review: March 1, 2023

The mortgage process with them went very well. The gentleman my late husband told me to call before he passed away did a fantastic job. The communication was very good. He did a bit of work as I didn't know how to use a computer. He had very good staff and he was very patient with me. I will refer as many people as I can to them.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2023

I would recommend Network Capital Funding Corporation. Their rates were better than anybody else. Also, the process was quick and easy. Everybody was friendly and on the ball.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2023

I got a call from one of Network Capital's guys and he went over some options. I wasn't ready then but I thought about it and a couple of months later, I called the guy back. He was no longer there so I talked to another rep and she was good. I liked her. The process went responsively and there were all of the required documents. The rep was kind and she helped walk me through everything, explain all of the legal stuff that need to be explained, and if there was anything I needed. I love Network Capital. The process took about three weeks. With the rate and terns, I got a six point something. I'm not worried about it. It will work itself out later on. Network Capital is really fair and honest. They help you and they communicate if you're confused about anything. They paid for my car.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2023

There were no hassles with the application process with Network Capital. The reps did what they were supposed to do and got back with me, and stayed in touch. It was excellent. I worked with three reps and all of them were good. Daniel and Sam both impressed me. They were nice and made me understand stuff that I didn't understand. I am not used to going in my phone doing stuff but they stayed on the line with me and taught me how to do that. They were helpful.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2023

Network Capital was able to satisfy my needs. I was looking for something to get me out of a conventional loan into a VA loan and still be able to do the refinance, and they had a package that was offered that suited that need. From the first contact to the closing was less than 45 days. They had a great team. I only had to deal with three people the entire time. The first person that I made contact with made sure to keep following up with me. “Hey, did this person help you? Now that you're in this next stage, did they help you to get to the next stage?” He's even followed up with me a couple of times since we've been closed. “Hey, have you had any problems? Did you get your payment book in the mail? Have you set up all your payments all right? Is everything going good? Any problems with the website?” So, they've been really good.

The way the piece works is Network Capital does the initial thing. Even though my loan was sold off, he still stayed in touch with me to make sure things were going well. As far as the rates, they came in under all the market, so that was good. I can't say that I'm happy because my previous one was much lower but I was in a spot where I had to refinance, and they were able to beat the current market by over a point. So, that was a good thing for me.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2023

They were very attentive and friendly. They consistently responded to any emails that I would send or reach out in reference to it so that I could get a better understanding. They were very good at holding your hand and walking you through everything. The process went pretty quickly. I signed my closing papers before the end of the year and everything was funded within a couple of weeks. It was definitely an easy experience.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2023

Network Capital Funding did good to me. They're very understanding and they speak my language, too. I would recommend them. They're a great company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2023

The people from Network Capital Funding were friendly and helpful, and it was easy to go through the process, too. I had gone through refinancing before and it was a pain. I feel like this wasn't as terrible. The things that they asked for were more easily available to me and I could just get them over to them quickly. The rate was good. I talked to a different company and they were a little higher than the one that I received from Network Capital Funding. I did get some kind of notice that said that my mortgage was sold. I don't even have anything yet that says what I'm paying for my mortgage.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2023

I had a great experience working with Daniel and Sarah while working towards this refinance. Both were great to deal with and the process went very smoothly. I will request these two again in the future I plan on a future purchase and will request Daniel as my go to person. Thanks for everything. Phil

Original review: Feb. 8, 2023

The rep from Network Capital was very helpful, professional and had a good personality. If every agent was like that man, it'd be stress-free. He did his best. He was stressed, but he came through. We got a conventional loan but we would like to get into FHA because they're lower.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

The application process was very easy and straightforward. Every time I had a question, they were there to answer. It was very pleasant. I was dealing with Andrew for the most part. But all of a sudden, I was transferred to Luann. But both of them were very good people. I had a very good experience. I got a very good rate looking at the conditions of the market. They also said that whenever it's convenient for me or it's worthwhile, they'll try to lower the rate if the market permits.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I worked with Jedd ** and his team on a home refi. They were very efficient, communicative, and got the loan funded quickly. They were able to get me a better-than-expected rate with lower-than-expected fees. Overall, it was an exceptional experience.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Jedd was awesome with helping with my loan, very knowledgeable. Made everything quick and easy and was on schedule with everything he said. Made refinancing a breeze, will be using Network Capital for all my house needs. Thank you so much.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

Had an easy time going through the process of refinancing, my mortgage, and being able to pay off some of my debt. Chris did an amazing job and consistently followed through any time I had questions. Sarah and Ryan also were great and helped me a lot with questions and information that was needed.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

Jedd ** And his crew really made this experience easy. They kept me updated step-by-step. Everything went as smooth as it can possibly go. I would definitely refer Jed and his team to anyone looking to refi or purchase a new property. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

I had a great experience with them. I couldn't ask for better help. The application process was simple and easy. The rep was excellent. She stayed with us through the whole thing. I was very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

Without Justin ** we wouldn’t have gotten funded. We tried to get funding with about a dozen other lenders before trying Network Capital. Sarah ** was also very good at her job and without her contribution we couldn’t have got it done. I’ll be forever grateful for these two people. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2022

I was going through other lenders to get a cash out refinance of a rental property but I felt that they were not being honest with me and it turned out that I was right. It really wasn't something that would require intervention with a lawyer but nevertheless, you want truthfulness and transparency with a lender. But I did get a phone call from Drake ** from Network Capital and he really took care of me along with Craigneisha **. The process was fast and flawless and most importantly, they were 100% transparent!! I would most definitely do business with them again. But there was one glitch that I wish Network Capital could remedy. For me to get the loan I had to pay off some creditors which was no problem but I wish that Network Capital would pay them off instead of sending me a check to send to my creditors to pay off the balance.

One creditor claim that they did not receive the payment and I went to collections. I received the typical nasty grams and was constantly being harassed even though I told them that I sent the check. And I even sent them a copy of the cancelled check that I got from Network Capital. The issue was finally resolved but after some headache. Even with that hiccup though, I really liked the attention I received from Drake and Craigneisha, and will seek them out again whenever I plan to refinance or get a loan!!

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information