4.9/5 (244 ratings)

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no application, lender or origination fees, it can help you close in as little as 15 business days. The company serves borrowers in Arizona, California, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

Pros

• Fast closing process
  • Easy application
  • No fees and competitive rates

Cons

• Confusing web experience
  • No personalized rates upfront

Bottom Line

With no fees and competitive rates, Network Capital offers easy and affordable mortgage options. Although it doesn’t provide personalized rates online, you can call to get started with no obligation.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: June 21, 2022

Chris is by far the most knowledgeable, professional, and honest mortgage banker I have ever worked with. He is very through, and his diligence is outstanding. He went out of his way to make sure I received the best possible loan refinance. He was always available and responded almost immediately each time I reached out to him with any questions and/or concerns. I truly felt like I was his only client. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Network Capital was very quick and efficient. Their whole process was great the way that it is. I spent some time with one girl that helped me get all the stuff together. Then she sent me over to the person that was gonna do the whole loan. They were both fast. The rate was right what I expected.

Original review: June 11, 2022

Network Capital's mortgage process was good. I got a refi and everything was done in about three weeks. At the time, I was going back and forth with another company, and my loan officer talked me into going with him, so I did. The rate was a little high, but that's what the market is. But they lied to me. They said that they'd keep my mortgage, but as I closed my mortgage, it was sold off.

Original review: June 10, 2022

Network Capital's reps were on everything and were always accessible. When I had a question, I'd either call or email them, and I got a response back right away. We ended up midway going for a VA loan, so it added some additional requirements, and they went through it every step of the way. They were always accountable, too. Andrew, the overseer, and Danielle who was working with him, were really wonderful to work with. I would tell others to go with Network Capital. I found them easier to deal with my than my local bank, which is locally owned.

The quote for the interest was good for 30 days and my loan process took about 40 days to complete. But that wasn't Network Capital's fault. At the time, I wasn't really prepared to go through the process because I hadn't been able to find a lender. I’m 73 and I don't have tax returns. But they found out that they weren't going to require a tax return for me, because I'm not required to file and went with it. So, I was running around trying to collect things and trying to get a termite inspection. We've also had several things that we had to do once we added the VA component to the loan, plus we ran into some issues with the water testing. Aside from that, it was right around Christmas and there were so many things going on at that time that it was hard for me to pull everything together. So, the process took a little bit longer.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Network Capital's process was very easy and quick. Their rep was very knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciated everything they did and I would recommend them.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Network Capital was the first ones to reach out and they said that their offer was the best than any that they had seen overall. The process was really simple and was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be. It wasn't stressful at all. They had great customer service too. I really like my rep. He was very informative and I like the most that he was always there no matter what. When I had a question, he was very easy to contact and always had the answer. The rate I got all worked out just fine.

Original review: June 2, 2022

The rep from Network Capital, George, was super nice and willing to be explanatory because I’ve never done anything like this before. He was really easy to work with, open to me, and willing to tell me everything and anything. The representatives were right there. I was having some problems doing some things online and Erika was willing to jump right on and do it for me. She was like, “Okay, I'm gonna walk you through this process. This is where we're gonna go, this is what we're gonna do. And then you read what that says. And if you agree with it, then you sign that part.” She was a great navigator and a great supporter. As far as the rates and terms, I checked around and found that they were some of the best that I could get with my credit. Give them a shot.

Original review: June 1, 2022

If you're looking for a great refinance experience come here and work with Andro ** and Travis **. They are great friendly guys. Updated me daily. Made the whole experience quick and easy. Thanks again guys.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Both Jake ** and Sarah ** were extremely helpful keeping me well informed with each step of my loan process. I have gone thru the loan process for buying or refinancing six times and working with Jake and Sarah has been by far, the most pleasant and expedited the entire process better than all the others. Excellent customer service and professionalism. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Network Capital Funding offered me a rate of 4.1, but once the word gets out that you're looking to refinance, everybody and their brother contacts you. One of them said, “3.87, no points,” and I was actually gonna go to them. I sent it back to the Network Capital Funding rep and said, “Look, can you guys meet on 3.87?” I'm not familiar with mortgages, but I figured the rate is the rate across the board. The rep said, “I'm not sure. But why don't you send me the link? And I'll tell you if it's a legitimate offer. Because a lot of times they'll lowball you to get you to do this, this, and this.” To his credit, he looked at it and said, “That's a great offer. I would go with that if I were you. But just give me a second. Let me talk to my manager and see what we can do.”

Network Capital Funding met the offer, so I did the exact same thing I was gonna do, but I did it with them. I went with the lower interest rate, 3.87 and for 20 years. They sneak their fees in there through points though, and I get that. The rep was a good guy and it seemed like he wasn't just being a salesperson. We even exchanged personal numbers. He made the process very comfortable.

My original loan was sold to Network Capital Funding, so a lot of the stuff, they already knew about. I'm an elevator mechanic. I work for the union, and each company has to pay the exact same, but because I changed companies, I had to show a couple of extra W-2s. The process only took a couple of days and the only hiccup I had was with the W-2s. I don't get a paper statement and it went back and forth with the underwriter four times about sending official documents. I had someone else on the loan as well that I wanted off of the loan. I was able to kill two birds with one stone, and they made that seamless. I didn't have any contact with this other person, which was great. However, my loan’s already been sold by them. Didn't even have my first payment.

Original review: May 30, 2022

Network Capital called me and it was a nice guy on the phone. They wanted to deal with me. I had had other finance companies but I got very upset because they were giving me a lot of lip. But Network Capital was very patient. They understood. I was very impressed by one guy, Carlo. He put everything together. They put me with somebody but we didn't seem to be able to communicate right. She had no communication skills and was nasty about everything. I felt very uncomfortable with her.

Carlo called back, and we talked. He was very understanding and approachable. He knows his stuff. I appreciate all he did. Everything went by super fast and everything got taken care of. I was very impressed by the way things were handled. They checked my credits and everything about me. During the whole thing, Carlo held it through. I liked the way that I could talk to him and he didn't make me feel like an idiot. He talked to me like a human being. If it hadn't been for him, I would have never gotten anything done. After the deal was done, he gave me a personal call and said, "I wanna thank you, not for just doing the deal. I have enjoyed our conversations." He didn't have to call me. Nobody else has and said, "Hey, thanks for doing this." But Carlo did. He went way beyond what I thought anybody should do. In the end, Daniel came through for me because Carlo was out of town for business. Daniel helped me out. The first guy, Surgeon, was a good guy too. He was like Carlo.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Everything was very easy ..and very happy... I am proud to be with this company ..another thing is … I want to share is so easy to make a payment..it only take me about …less than a minute…with others was so stress for me to make a payment…Thank you…

Original review: May 21, 2022

I ended up speaking with Steven from Network Capital. He ran the numbers, showed me the numbers, sent me an email and said, "This is what you would be at. This is what your payment would be. And this is what you'd be looking at." I was looking at getting everything paid off in five to six years. So, he ran it all. He asked me questions. He did everything. He did an amazing job to make sure everything went smoothly. Everything was signed, sealed, and delivered. We were done with the process in two weeks. It was amazing. The only thing that I wish could happen is that I had more time to set up automatic payments.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Network Capital's process was excellent. It was professional even though we did not have any face-to-face contact like the bank. They seemed much more streamlined. They did a very nice service. They did send a notary to the house because there are many pages to notarize and to accept with one signature concerning the loan, and that was a surprising service to me. Outside of that, 95% of the time, when I called, someone would pick up the phone right away. So, that was outstanding. Uploading documents was not difficult. When it came time to do the final documentation, which is really where the uploading and signatures were required, the person I was working with was on the phone with me while I was doing that. He took the time to follow through. That was Nicolas. His persistence with me during that process made it a whole lot easier.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Very good experience with this company! They were very patient with me! I’m not good on computer, they helped me every step of the way!! Great experience!! 5 star! I would recommend them to family and friends! They go the extra mile!

Original review: May 19, 2022

Our experience with Network Capital was absolutely fantastic. My first phone call with Justin ** proved to be one of the very best if not the best call I ever had. He reassured me that this process was going to go smoothly. Well from start to finish our refi was complete in 26 days. Justin was courteous, knowledgeable and very understanding. He did his job with with expertise and he sincerely cared about our needs. My husband and I were so comfortable with this process. We would recommend Network Capital and Justin ** to anyone that needs a mortgage or refi. Thanks so much Justin.

Original review: May 19, 2022

The two Network Capital reps I worked with, Jessica and Travis, were both marvelous people to work with. If they needed something, they called me and said, “Here's what we need and why,” and we took care of it. They were very knowledgeable, very professional, and answered all my questions first time right away. I’ve used Network Capital twice in the past. John, who I worked with, has been promoted and moved on, so I worked with a new pair, and they were tremendous just like he was. Network Capital has excellent customer-facing attentive people working for them.

Original review: May 18, 2022

This was a great experience. I truly recommend. I am wanting to let people know I had an excellent experience with Network Capital. My agents Trevor ** and Ivy ** were amazing. Very professional and knowledgeable. I totally recommend them.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I put my information online and Network Capital called me back. I talked to Calvin who was the guy that helped me. They asked me a couple of information that they needed and the documents. I started sending everything. The application process, for me, was easy. I was so glad I found Network Capital because I was trying to do it because the interest was so high and I was trying to lower the interest rate. My credit was good but if I was going to Citibank and all that, they always wanna see big numbers here and there. They also do things a little more complicated. With Network Capital, it was easy. I just send my documents and whatever they needed, they email it to me. I sign that and email it back to them.

In the beginning, the process took a little while because we were waiting to do the 2021 tax return. I got a small business. I had to do the corporation first. Then once I did the corporation, that was what really delayed the application to go with the process because I had to do the 2021 tax return. Otherwise, the process would've been less than a month. Calvin and Liz were the best. They made it easy for me and they would respond to me. Calvin was such a really nice guy. Network Capital was the best experience I ever had.

Original review: May 17, 2022

My experience was wonderful. Maryem and Angela were awesome. their dedication to helping the borrower was outstanding. hope to continue to keep doing business in the future to come definitely. Will let family and friends know about the service at Network Capital. Thank you so much for your time and your help. hope to continue keep doing business with you throughout the future.

Original review: May 14, 2022

We were making payments to Mountain West Financial then we got a letter saying that they passed the agreement to Network Capital. We went along with it and did everything. We were very pleased. Paul was really approachable and nice. Victoria was the second person we spoke with and she was also very friendly and communicative. She gave us the information clearly. It was easy to understand what was going on. It was pretty quick.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Network Capital really helped me, so I stuck with them. The application process felt really easy. The person I worked with talked to me almost every day to make sure that everything was going okay and make sure that I knew what was happening. He kept me informed about the whole process. He was really good. The interest rate was a little higher, but that's part of the process and part of our economic stuff. I would have liked to have gotten a lower interest rate but because of my credit score, it wasn't to happen. So, we're hoping that in six months, we'll be able to come back and refinance again.

Overall, I was impressed with Network Capital. They were so helpful. Even at closing, the person I worked with made sure that everything was there and that we had a person that would come to our home and help us close with a good rate. So, he didn't want us to spend a whole lot of money just to close our loan. He was really good about keeping the prices down and keeping everything where we needed to have them.

Original review: May 8, 2022

It was an extraordinary experience of working with Ivy ** and Benjamin ** during my refinancing and cash out application. They are very experienced, knowledgeable, and efficient, dedicated, hardworking, committed to the timelines and success. Due to urgent needs, I need to close refinancing within 2 to 3 weeks. Ben, Ivy and their team worked long hours with right appraisal company and completed successfully completed the refinancing within 3 weeks. This achievement is unbelievable. I would strongly recommend Ben and Ivy to anyone who wants to have successful refinancing.

Original review: May 6, 2022

We had an amazing and awesome experience with Dayten, Victoria, and Adriana with our loans! They either answered our calls right away or returned our phone calls. They were very patient, forthright, and pleasurable to work with. They fulfilled our needs, and the experience was truly helpful and pleasant. They made promises and kept them. The experience of working with a dynamic team has given us the confidence to return to them whenever a need arises and especially it will as this was our fourth home!!! We believe in real estate and now we have a team to depend on and work with for the future.

Jerry, Kim and Geneses

Original review: May 6, 2022

Our experience with Victoria ** & Kevin ** was absolutely outstanding! They were both amazing with assisting us through the process… They both were very professional & knowledgeable in their craft; and should be commended for their commitment to excellent customer service; which well exceeded anything we could have imaged or expected. Great experience!!

We would certainly recommend family & friends to consider Network Capital for their Mortgage Lending needs… hopefully with the opportunity to work directly with Ms. ** and/or Mr. **.

Best Regards,

James & Margo

Original review: May 3, 2022

Network Capital was a good company an I would refer it to others. The refinance took about a month and I was satisfied with that. The rep I worked with was professional and kept me abreast of everything that was going on.

Original review: May 1, 2022

There were little snafus here and there with Capital Network. I get the information and call the person I'm supposed to give it to. I was uninformed that she was out of the office for a couple of days. Come Monday, I called the first person I talked to, which was the broker, and he helped me. He told me what was going on. Everybody was very helpful and nice including the one I was supposed to give the information to. The process was fast and that was the best part. It took less than a month. The interest rate was not really great because I gave up 4.12 to get a 4.25. But overall, I had a great experience.

Original review: April 30, 2022

The refinance process with Network Capital didn't go smoothly at first. A lot of lies went through during the application process, but it is what it is. The reps had a job to do and they push you to do it and they would tell you anything that you want to hear at the moment. I'm paying out more because I had to take out more. Also, as soon as I got a loan from Network Capital, they sold it. So, it's just a scam. They don't need to lie just to get a sell. You need to tell the truth and people will respect you more. But I wasn't very dissatisfied because Network Capital helped me out in the long run.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I started working with Network Capital with Tracey (I can't recall his last name) who eventually stopped working for your firm. Most of my staff that started with Tracey was basically lost somewhere in your system. Ivy ** took over and OMG x 100. She was on it all the time. She kept me online so could get the refinance for my house. Ivy ** did such an amazing job that I would love to find people like her to work for my company. Bravo for Ivy. she worked with me in a very professional manner and I got the news that I got the refinance. I started working with another (Loan Depot) refinance company and I had to pull out because of lack of guiding me throughout the ordeal of refinancing. They kept me jumping from one person to another. Again Ivy ** was the best for me in this refinance ordeal. Thank you very much Ivy **

Original review: April 29, 2022

I'm not happy with Network Capital. They were great at first, but they suck in the end. I went with another lender because they were stated income. I didn’t have to worry about a job. I went back with Network Capital. When I started with them, I lost my job so I had to go on stated income. Lo and behold, before my rate lock ended, they locked me in right before the freaking rates went up. So, I was able to keep my 4.5%, 30-year fixed and it saved me 300 something bucks a month.

I lost the job, then I had to lose them and I got another job. I jumped back on board with them. They locked me in. They got me out of Wells Fargo. My dad died, left a property, and Wells Fargo sucked. As soon as I called them and asked for COVID forbearance because my dad died of it, then they put me on the redheaded stepchild list. They're sending us letters like, “Ooh, yeah. If you don't pay, we're gonna take the house.” They were sending letters and mailers every week. They say, “Hey, if you don't pay, foreclosed.” I told them, "It’s not about the pay, it’s about the time." The family is trying to grieve, and the family is trying to figure out what we're going to do. We started paying, but it was too late.

When I got back on board with Network Capital and we went through with the loan, we paid Wells Fargo off. Everything was great. In the end, they turned around and sold it right back to them. I was like, “Why did you put me with the same people that I just had wars with and I threatened with attorneys? Why?” They were like, “Oh, really, really, sorry. Secondary market.” It's really hypocritical, deceiving, and a stressful market right now. My loan officer was patient and worked with me. I’d recommend the people that Network Capital hires, but I don't recommend the management that manages that company.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information