4.8/5 (183 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Emily Moore
Edited by Sally Jones

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital Funding Corporation (NMLS #11712) is an online direct mortgage lender available in 43 states. The company has borrower perks that stand out, like no lender fees and closing in as little as 15 business days. The company underwrites your purchase loan upfront — usually within 24 hours — so the seller can be confident the loan will close. Network Capital has been in business since 2002.

Pros

• Posts daily rates on its website
  • Closings in as little as 15 days
  • No lender fees for qualifying borrowers

Cons

• Not available in CT, GA, MA, MO, NH, NV and UT
  • No mobile app

Bottom Line

Network Capital is a direct mortgage lender offering home purchase and refinancing loans. Its products include conventional, FHA and VA loans. Qualifying borrowers pay $0 in lender fees. You can check starting rates online and usually get preapproved for a loan within 24 hours.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

The guy I was dealing with at Network Capital was good. He worked well with me. His people worked well. They asked questions that were appropriate. We had a short sale a little over four years ago. It created a problem in getting a standardized type FHA loan in there, you have to be at four years out. It affects the credit. But it was fine. They worked with us on it. They did a good job. They were honest. However, I was not overly happy and thrilled with the underwriter coming up with different things at different points in time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

I enjoy talking to both you and Tracy about the refinancing of our home. You both were intelligent with letting me know that refinancing was the best thing for me to do. When we talked on the phone I believed you were being honest and enjoyed talking to you both and will again in the future, Thank you both

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

The communication was great. I had access to the person that was assigned to me. We texted and we spoke on the phone. The individual was from the West Coast but I had access till well in the night, which was really good for me. Also, the application was easy, up until we had to get a notary. Everything was smooth sailing on their side but the third party who did the notary delayed us about three days.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

The communication with their reps was very good. It was always on top of it. Everybody was also super friendly and helpful. I would have liked a better rate, but it is what it is because of the way the market's going.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

Calls 5+ times a day. When asked to stop they laugh and increase. Management was no help. Talked over me. Would not take complaint serious. I have no need for mortgage. 619-912-9960 was the number. I have made complaints to FTC and BBB.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

Working with them was wonderful. They were very thorough and fast. The process. was fairly easy. The rate was high but they were the easiest and nicest place to refinance.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I did a refinance and pulled money out. Network Capital Funding Corporation was willing to work with me. It made what I was doing very easy, simple and fast. The rep was professional and very approachable. He would answer questions if needed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

Overall great experience. We did have a few bumps in the road which all did work themself out. I would rate Drake and Sarah B 5 stars and I would recommend to a family member or friend. The roof looks great.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

From the start, Mr ** was great. Both professional & personal! Drake was the most attentive, most responsive refinance rep I have ever encountered. He truly made me feel like driving to California, just to have a beer. The team concept between drake, Ms **, and all others was clearly superior to other refinance institutions I have dealt with. I have friends starting this journey towards a VA refinance & it will be my pleasure encouraging them to seek the expertise of Mr. **. Godspeed Drake.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

The rep who called me was very personable and down to earth. He shared info, acted interested, gathered the info, and got me answers quickly. The application process was faster than I expected. The rep I worked with promised me that he'd call every Monday at a specific time and he did. He helped if I had a problem or was in the middle of an issue. He worked with a partner who was the underwriter and the two of them partnered pretty well together. They got it all through and managed to get the closing rate for my house. The only thing that was odd to me was right afterward, I immediately got pushed to Wells Fargo.

Also, I was not crazy about the appraiser they sent out. Their appraiser valued the property $30,000 less than another appraiser who has been there twice. That was a rather surprising thing. And they wanted me to give them what the rental values are. They said that usually, short term rental is three times the regular rental value. It tends to be closer to two times because there are so many people entering into it pricing it down. There was some confusion about that. Other than those, the whole thing went off without a hitch.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I needed some cash out for remodeling purposes. Initially, the rep from Capital Network called. It was easy to get a hold of them. But as the process went along, it got harder and harder to get ahold of them as the loan was getting funded. That was the only issue I really had. Also, I was constantly getting calls from them and it was always a different phone number. I was trying to figure out who I had to call. Some numbers were personal and some were company numbers. Overall, things were fine. Network Capital was quick and the process was simple. I rates I got were comparable to the average.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Justin from National Capital Funding cold called me and at the time, I was not interested in refinancing. He kept an eye on the interest rates and when they dropped, he thought it would be a better fit for me and called me back. We went forward then and he was very helpful to get all my paperwork to them so that they could do their part of the process. The process went very quickly and they stayed in continuous contact with me until the loan process was finished.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

The rep who helped me was Edwin and he was very patient. We went on with the paperwork and as time went on, he was very nice in asking me for what he needed. He checked to make sure that I could get it to him and when I gave it to him, he got back to me if it was correct or if there was something else that he needed. He did not leave me out there hanging and he never once made me feel uncomfortable. I would recommend him to anybody because he took his time and he explained what he was doing. And my credit wasn't good and he got me down to a 5.

Toward the end, though, I talked to a lady who tried to take me too fast. She was a fast talker and I couldn't understand. I wasn't satisfied with that and I let everyone know that I'm in an uncomfortable spot because it was nowhere where it was like Edwin was. I wasn’t expecting everybody to be the same, but at least give me time to talk to ask questions. Also, they were gonna send me all my paperwork but they were using my physical address and that wouldn't go into my P.O. Box. I wasn't getting any of my payment statements. They were supposed to take care of that and I'm sure that by the next time, all of that will be through. Other than those, l would recommend them to anyone that wants to talk about purchasing a home and I would come back again if the interest rates would drop a little bit more.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

We recently closed on a refinance loan on our home. We dealt primarily with Yierfan ** throughout the process. We found him to be totally professional, as well as knowledge of the product he was selling. He also expedited the loan process which was, to his credit, completed much sooner than we expected based on other refinances we have participated in. Thanks Yierfan, great job! John & Kathy **

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

I met Chris a year ago when I was trying to refinance my home. I’ve had a few challenges with my credit and my previous lender which made getting a loan a little difficult. Chris in the beginning was very kind, professional and I felt right away like I knew him. He encouraged me and gave me ideas on how I can improve my credit score. Throughout the last year, he would check on me to see how I was doing. This gave me confidence to keep going. This was the first time I ever refinanced my house and I knew Chris was the guy who would make it happen.

Well after a year it happened. I was able to refinance and get some money out. It was an amazing feeling to get it done. I couldn’t have done it without him. I am so appreciative and grateful for him. I hope to continue to work with him later down the road. I was also introduced to Sang ** and he got me over the finish line. Sang was also very professional. I was very impressed with the team that handled my account. If I have any other home needs I plan to contact Network Capital. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

It’s great to work with Network Capital. Everything is seamless from the time that it starts and the process goes quickly all the way up to closing. It’s usually a team that you work with. They’ll start out with the original representative then it goes off to the financing guy. It’s a team effort even all the way to the notary that comes to the house. There is a benefit to having worked with Network Capital before and knowing that if I qualified for the type of program that I was looking for, whoever I was working with would confirm that and they would take care of me. I’m very pleased.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I got a quote from Network Capital and they were helpful and answered all the questions I needed. Their rep was really friendly and very professional. I liked that. I only wish they had lower interest rates.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

The application process was great. The reps walked us through it. They have put us in such a better and more stable financial situation. The mortgage monthly payment actually went up by only about $20. All of our credit card debt and our federal taxes are paid. The interest is so much better and they made sure we had some cash left over.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

I just want Thank You & Your Network Capital team, Mellisa, and the others behind the scene. Associates who helped fund this mortgage loan especially you "Jake". You kept us informed all through the process making it less stressful knowing we were moving forward and ultimately you got us to the promise land. Thanks Again Jake, for your all Help.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

It was a pleasure working with Yierfan ** and Jayne **. They were both helpful, courteous, patience. They treated me special like I was the only client. I would not hesitate to recommend friends and family members to them. Keep up the good works guys. See you at the top.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

It was terrible accumulating all the documents necessary. Every time I do it, I swear I'm never doing it again ‘cause it's so irritating. The people I worked with were very helpful but they could provide more help with the process. Also, I'd like the rate to be lower but it's okay.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I had been working with a couple, and I was having issues with the appraisal. The person I was working with said they could handle that. My house is worth $4 million and I was only looking for 200,000. We didn't owe any money on the house. The first company was sticking up for the stupid appraisal. But Network Capital was able to deal with the appraisal issue and got it through. The rep with Network Capital was great. We got along well. He got it done. We did it very quickly.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Justin was amazing. I liked him. I wasn't happy with the rate but we know what kind of market we're in and at this point, I didn't have a choice. Justin said that at some point, once the market goes back to a good rate, he'll contact us to do a refi with a lower interest rate.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I'm so grateful to Network Capital and I would recommend them. They're a lifesaver. I needed a cash out mortgage to pay off my credit cards and they did more than that for me. Chris and Alexa were the best people I've ever worked with in a situation like this. They were knowledgeable of every aspect of it. They were prompt. They answered all my questions and came right back to me. They gave me their personal cell phone numbers. I was able to get ahold of them anytime I wanted to.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

It was very good with Network Capital. I needed teamwork because nobody else would help me and Network Capital did. They kept in contact with me. We worked out any problems I had and sometimes they would tell me where I could find my answers. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that they sold my loan to another mortgage company. Nobody told me they were going to do that.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Both parties - the one that started and then the one that finished it - kept in communication with me the whole time. It was really good and easy. I was happy with the service and the whole process.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

The process with Network Capital was good. Most of it was done over the phone. They sent me whatever I need to get done and whatever I need to send to them and I tried to get them as quick as possible.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Drake ** did an outstanding job working on my loan. We had several hurdles to get over. He was so patient and kind with me. I could not have done this without his help. I am so thankful for the way he helped me do what I needed to. I am not very computer smart and he led me through it all. He is a asset to your company. Thank you Drake **.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Everything went really well. Paul set everything up for me. We ran into a couple of issues with both my jobs, but after figuring all of that out and waiting on them to respond to everything, the process took a month. Also, communication was really great because I had Paul and Jane. Without those two people, I don't think it would have gone as smoothly as it did. It was them putting as much effort as they did into everything. It really helped out.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Network Capital is perfect. They were helpful throughout the process. I'd would work with Network Capital again to buy another house.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information