View Rates

2. Mortgages

4.9/5 (334 ratings)

About Network Capital Funding Corporation

Network Capital is a full-service home lender specializing in mortgage refinance. With no application, lender or origination fees, it can help you close in as little as 15 business days. The company serves borrowers in Arizona, California, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

Pros

• Fast closing process
  • Easy application
  • No fees and competitive rates

Cons

• Confusing web experience
  • No personalized rates upfront

Bottom Line

With no fees and competitive rates, Network Capital offers easy and affordable mortgage options. Although it doesn’t provide personalized rates online, you can call to get started with no obligation.

Network Capital Funding Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Capital Funding Corporation?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I want to take the time to thank Michael ** for calling us and telling us about the program. He explained the benefit of refinancing our home and what we will gain from this action. I told him I did not want to go through this again because we got swindled at the beginning of the COVID 19 pandemic by another company. I was not trying to hear what he had to tell me. He began to talk with me about life issues and I began to open up with him. My wife still did not have any trust in him at all so he called her and talked with her until she felt good about our options. He answered all of our questions. Michael was so helpful thru the entire process and we were able to refinance our home and pay off our other debts with the equity in our home. Thank you Michael ** for your help.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Somebody contacted me and said that Network Capital could help me. He had patience and he was willing to assist with all the technical stuff, computer programs, and signatures that had to be done. As an old, ignorant person, I appreciate that. Everybody that helped out did a good job and I was able to pay off some bills and breathe easy.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I applied for a loan with Network Capital. Janel ** and Amy ** handled the loan application and all of the follow-up very efficiently. They were on top of all of the documents and any other required documents needed from my wife and I.

Robin **

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Really appreciate the way Jake ** and Derek ** helped make the process really seamless for me and to provide me with the rate that I wanted with a plan to even improve it for me after 6 months of on time payments. Thanks so much for helping me.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I would like to thank Riyadh and Tonya for their service provided to me in procuring a refinance on my mortgage through Network Capital. They were very professional and kept me informed all along the way. While we had a few issues regarding documents requested, they were very efficient handling everything. I highly recommend this company and the best thing about them was, they went above and beyond to work with me and get my loan finalized in a very short amount of time. I have tried to work with other companies that were a complete nightmare and I never got anywhere. The process ended up being a total waste of my time. Riyadh really fought for me through any and all obstacles to be sure my refinance was completed.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Network Capital Funding satisfied all of my requirements for the refinance that was why I went with them again. The application process was smooth, short, and to the point. All my questions were answered satisfactorily. I liked their professionalism and willingness to meet my requirements. If the rates drop again and Network Capital wants to contact me again in the future, I have no hesitation about working on a new refinance.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Working with Network Capital to refinance my home was a great decision. I worked with Sheena ** who was wonderful. She was with me every step of the way making the whole process easy. We closed within two weeks. I would definitely recommend this company to others for their professionalism and courteous behavior throughout the whole process.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Professional and very friendly. I will let all my relatives and friends know how good your service is. Paul ** and Angela ** did very good job and gave me lot of help. I am really appreciate what they did for me.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

There’s a lot of paperwork that was involved with Network Capital during the process but everything fell into place. Whenever I had any questions, Chris, the rep, was right there to help me. If he couldn't answer a question, he got with somebody and called me back right away. So, it was good. I was happy with everything.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Definitely, the best mortgage company I've ever used. It took them less than six weeks to close seven loans with superior results. Would recommend to all my associates. I incurred significate difficulties with prior closing with other firms but did not experience anything like that with Network Capital. They were beyond professional.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I was comparing 3 Lenders and your team was on top of everything, quick response time, full disclosures, great advice and more. I have purchased and refinance many homes and this has been the easiest and best pricing! Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Madysen ** and Darlene ** both helped me to make a very fast and easy loan. There were no problems, everything went very smoothly and quickly. They are both very personable and friendly people! I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

We worked with Michael on our refi and he was honest and respectful. He was very informative and answered every single one of our questions. He helped us a lot in more ways than one. Also, we are very pleased with the rates and terms. It's cut more than half.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Riyadah and Amy were very professional and sincerely nice to work with. Communication was awesome and the web portal was easy to use to upload documents. Totally recommend Network Capital. Thanks for the easy refi for one busy person!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I had the please of working with Network Capital to refinance my loan. It was the fastest process I have ever been through...2 weeks - start to finish... It was so streamlined... I wonder why it takes everyone else SOOO LONG. These guys get it done... Highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Angela ** and Shane ** handled our ReFi mortgage loan, and they were thorough, efficient, and more than helpful every step of the way. Everything was done expeditiously, but not rushed. Extremely happy with these guys and Network Capital! Got exactly what we wanted!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I have done many transactions over the years. This was the easiest, fastest, and most efficient refinance I have ever completed. Jake and Davina were thorough, responsive, and very efficient. I would definitely recommend and return for future business. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Great explanation and follow up. Loan officer Jake really kept on top of the communication process. We especially enjoyed the front end digital application and document submission procedures. We recommend Network Capital as your go to company for your mortgage financing needs.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Fast and professional experience. The back and forth communication really helped me understand the process. I really appreciate the care to detail that was given for my loan experience. Ivy and Rhett are the best! Thank you both.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I was contacted by Network for a loan. The gentleman took my information, he contacted me a few times. The last time he said if they could not help me I would not be contacted by him again. So after 3 weeks, I heard nothing until another gentleman called me from the same company. He said he had reviewed my file and he thought he could help me get an FHA streamline loan. Then after contacting me several times he said the underwriter had said my place no longer qualified for an FHA streamline. I told him that was odd that another company said once qualified it could be streamlined. I even sent him something from the internet saying it could be. I did not hear anymore from him but did get a couple of calls from other states that they operate in and I told them I had already been contacted by Network and they could not help me.

In the meantime, the other company has processed my streamline loan and I actually do go to closing tomorrow so it worked at out for me with another company. Then the guy from Network called me back after a couple of weeks of not hearing anything. I told him because of what he told me his underwriter had told him said that my FHA loan could not be streamlined that I had gone with the other company. He said that underwriter had left the company, I just oh well too bad. I had told him before that once I got the streamline and got a few bills caught up I would contact him for a regular loan, but after being dealt with in such a manner I would never deal with Network again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

I got a call from Humberto, the rep, and we hit it off on the phone. I had a feeling about him and I was impressed with his personality. He was exuberant though when I gave him my situation, he said it was iffy. But he did it anyway and he couldn't do enough for me. People should ask for Humberto because he'll investigate thoroughly. He wasn’t sure but I wound up getting a VA and FHA loan mixed together. I have bad credit and he got me this loan, and it went smoothly. I have no complaints whatsoever and whoever is interested in refinancing their home, I'll send them to Humberto. The total process took about three weeks because there were some snags on my part. But it all went quickly.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

They changed the agents a month and a half in the process. I started out with one guy, but then he gave up. They sent me over to another guy and that's one of the main reasons I stuck with Network Capital. I was the victim of the COVID shut down and I deferred my loan. They didn't tell me that once I deferred, to get back going is a really complicated process. I wouldn't have done it. If you defer your loan for more than six months, then you have to pay the original loan company an additional four months before they even modify the loan to the new structure. They don't tell you that.

The process was painful, but the agent was patient. If it wasn't for him, I would not have refinanced with Network Capital. But the other thing is, I have tried to reach out to them after the fact and that has been challenging. I have not been able to get ahold of the agent again. I thought after I refinanced it, that I would have one month prior to having to pay the next mortgage statement and the loan funded. Two weeks later, I had to make the payment. I didn't understand that. I want to talk to him about that.

But he was patient and persistent. He was the go-between between myself and the underwriters. The underwriters were a pain. We gave them everything they wanted but then they wanted something else. This was a four-month process. Then the month changed. Since the month had changed, they wanted something else. I'm not exactly sure why it took so long to go four months to do this process. In the end, I almost gave up. Because the original loan company was offering me the same deal and it closed in three weeks.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Great group to work with. Freaky fast and always kind and professional. Thanks to you all!! I had to do very little. They took control and had me do what was needed, which wasn't much and title company came to my house for signing.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Michael ** and Amy ** did amazing job in processing my loan. They helped me in procuring documents and/or preparing all the information needed to expedite the job. I will recommend both of them to any applicant. They did splendid job. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Zihao ** (Chris) and Davina ** have been very helpful to me. They were very patient with me with their clear answers to my many questions. Also, they were responsible and got things done promptly. Much appreciated! This refinance experience was much better than my last refinance with Network Capital which was terrible. Thank you for your Customer Appreciation Program.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful, I asked a lot of questions, never made me feel like I was a bother. I would highly recommend Network Capital to friends and family. Many thanks to both Angela ** and Christopher **.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I was very pleased with Network Capital. They didn't need a lot of information and they were reasonably rapid in developing. They also gave me an excellent offer. It only cost me about $400 'cause a lot of the cash I gave went into an escrow account for taxes. They did a great job.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I want to give special thanks in behalf of my brothers and I to Darlene ** and Jacob ** for understanding our efforts to be able to keep our family house, that our father built. Mr. Jacob stuck by me all the way, explaining every detail when dealing with the enclosures forms. We even talked on the phone for 1 hour and he was very patience and he explained every step of the way in details and I just can't thank him enough. Darlene **, our loan officer, very pleasant person to talk to on the phone, very helpful explaining any documents she needed and when there was a issue with enclosures sent to my email, Darlene was very quick resolving the issues. All in all they both did a very outstanding job during this process. Now my brothers and I can finally breathe a little bit and relax. Network Capital should be very proud to have Jacob ** and Darlene ** on their team as they were very knowledgeable during the whole process. Once again I thank them both.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Network Capital completed funding my cash out refi and paying off my existing loan in less than three weeks and with a minimum of hassle. Jake ** and LouAnn were on top of things every step of the way! Very happy with Network Capital.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I'm so much thankful for the great team that works quickly, accurately and very professionally! Everything went smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend to others and wish you guys the best! Thank you very much for taking care of everything Justin and Mari!

Network Capital Funding Corporation Company Information