About Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers home loan and mortgage refinancing products in 48 states plus Washington, D.C. Its products include conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA and USDA loans, with fixed and adjustable-rate options. Find updated mortgage rates on Mutual of Omaha Mortgage’s website. The company has physical locations in 24 states.
- Wide range of loan options
- Offers up-to-date mortgage rate info
- Easy online application process
- Few physical locations
- Not available in NY or WV
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full-service lender. It provides home loans and mortgage refinancing, including VA and USDA loans. Customers can apply online. It has locations in 24 states.
What is Mutual of Omaha Mortgage?
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender under the Mutual of Omaha insurance company. The parent company has been in operation since 1909. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers loans for homebuyers and mortgage refinancing loans for homeowners.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers several types of loans and refinancing options. Customers can go online to learn how much they pre-qualify for without a credit check. They can also apply for a mortgage or refinancing online. The company is licensed in 48 states and Washington, D.C. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage isn’t licensed in New York or West Virginia. It has physical locations in 24 states.
How does Mutual of Omaha Mortgage work?
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage encourages customers to apply online. You can also apply at one of the physical locations.
Once you’ve pre-qualified, you can establish what type of loan best suits your needs and budget. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage will recommend when to lock your rate with the lender. Your loan will then still need final approval; this requires providing more documents. Once you receive final approval, you can set your closing date.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage services
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage provides two primary services: purchase loans and refinancing. Purchase products include:
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- USDA loans
- Adjustable-rate mortgages
- Jumbo loans
- VA loans
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage refinancing products include:
- Cash-out refinancing
- Rate refinancing
- Term refinancing
- FHA refinancing
- VA refinancing
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage rates
A lot goes into determining your mortgage rate on a purchase loan or refinance. These factors can include economic conditions, your credit history, the loan-to-value ratio on your house and more. For this reason, there are no set rates among mortgage lenders.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage’s website offers daily rates and mortgage calculators to help customers better understand what costs they can expect. You can view rates for 15- and 30-year loans.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage FAQ
- What does Mutual of Omaha do?
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage provides customers with home loans and refinancing loans. For purchases, customers can get conventional, FHA, USDA, jumbo and VA loans. For refinancing, Mutual of Omaha offers rate-and-term and cash-out loans.
- Who owns Mutual of Omaha Mortgage?
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage formed in 2016 when Mutual of Omaha Bank and PrimeLending partnered. The company is still under the Mutual of Omaha umbrella.
- Where is Mutual of Omaha located?
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage has its corporate headquarters in San Diego, California. It has physical locations in 24 states across the U.S.
- How much does Mutual of Omaha Mortgage charge for closing costs?
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage does not specifically state how much it charges for closing costs, but most lenders charge between 2% and 5% of the total loan amount. Contact Mutual of Omaha Mortgage for more information about its specific closing costs.
- What is the minimum credit score for Mutual of Omaha Mortgage?
- The minimum credit score requirement varies depending on the loan type. For example, a HomeReady loan requires a minimum credit score of 620. The credit score necessary for an FHA loan can be as low as 500.
Is Mutual of Omaha Mortgage legit?
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a legitimate company to consider if you’re shopping for a mortgage or refinancing options. The lender provides customers with a number of options to meet their needs and budget. Its website has daily mortgage rates and calculators to help customers get a clearer picture of loan costs. It also offers a simple online application process. If you’re looking for a home loan or mortgage refinancing, we recommend including Mutual of Omaha Mortgage in your search.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,768,994 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
This company's website is difficult to navigate through. My rate of return for my 401K plan is and always is negative. I have submitted multiple inquiries for someone to reach back out to me for information on how to transfer out my funds to another company, no one reaches out. I always have issues logging in, I have to go to a very specific tab/link in order to do so. Can someone help me transfer out my funds so I can stop dealing with MofO please?
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Company Information
- Company Name:
- Mutual of Omaha Mortgage