toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was extremely pleased with my experience and with my purchase. The coins themselves are so beautiful. I feel I have made a start on a modest, but meaningful acquisition of actual precious metal assets. Lear Capital was totally courteous and professional throughout the transaction. BTW, I heard about Lear listening to the Dave Ramsey financial advice radio show, and he is a very astute man! Thanks, Lear Capital!

Lear Capital USA wonderful company to work with. They are quick and easy with their ordering (Silver Eagle). Problems are addressed fast but problems are few to none in the first place. I will and have recommended this remarkable company to friends and family alike.

I used to buy precious metals at a trusted local jewelry store but since Lear Capital has been helping me set up a Self Directed IRA to store my gold and silver coins I am using now Lear Capital as my primary source of buying precious metals. Craig is excellent in customer service. I finally have found a friend to assist me in wealth reservation with precious metals.

I was a little skeptical when I first discussed this with Lear. I did a lot of research to make sure it was legit. My follow-up conversations after the initial contact were very informative and very organized. I was always given clear instructions on what to do and who I would be talking with next. There was no pressure to buy and all questions were answered quickly and professionally. I will definitely be back for more. Great Customer service.

I was very pleased with the service I received setting up my precious metals IRA. The explanation of my options was very thorough. The $500 silver award for opening my IRA was a plus. I feel I have great support from my account representative.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

My husband had ordered 50 silver Eagles and 2 gold Eagles. When the box arrived, the gold coins were not in the box even though they had been checked off. I phoned and emailed and did get a prompt response and the 2 missing gold coins were shipped. Thank you.

My experience of ordering precious metals was excellent. Mr. ** was helpful by giving simple and accurate instructions. The transaction was timely. In the future I plan to purchase precious with Lear Capital.

Jody was a professional and very helpful, from first contact to the end. She was very patient with a new precious metal investor (me). I did not detect her getting impatient with me as she educated me with this investment. She (and Lear) will be getting recommendations from me at every opportunity. As of this moment everything explained to me and/or promise made has been to my complete satisfaction.

It has taken Craig ** two years to convince me that I needed to get into precious metals. I was primarily waiting for the outcome of the election to see where our government was going. Now that this has been settled I gave Craig the green light to set up a account for me. I was delighted with how quickly this was handled. MY order was delivered on time and complete, and I'm completely satisfied with the way this was handled by Craig. Thank you for your time and consideration.

My account rep is Craig **, and he couldn't have been nicer. He answered all my questions and went beyond the call of duty to educate me in what and how to purchase precious metals. I'm new at this and can't thank him enough for his time and patience.

I recently purchased an almost $10,000 order with Lear Capital. The representative that helped me was very professional, very expedient, and had the kind of personality that makes it easy to purchase from Lear Capital. I would recommend this to others and will be doing all of my precious metal purchasing with them from now on.

I had a very good experience in dealing with your company. Darius was my point of contact and he was very helpful and personable and answered all of my questions. I look forward to dealings again when another opportunity arises.

I recently decided to buy small amounts of silver - $50 to $100/month - after listening to radio-based, precious metal promotions. I bought five silver coins in early January, and I plan to order two more coins later this month. My experience with Lear Capital was topnotch from start to finish. I'm very happy with my purchase, and I sincerely appreciate Lear Capital's no fuss, no muss approach to gold and silver sales.

I bought 18 Indian head gold coins and I expected them to be shiny but instead they were tarnished and not good looking. I could clean them up but I am afraid that may diminish their value. Purchase was easy.

I love the American Eagle Coins! They are so beautiful! I hope I can buy more in the future. Sam was a wonderful person to work with... He gave me lots of information before I bought them. He made my choice very easy. Thank you!

Talk about a bunch of people who follow up and really care? This is the company. It was so great dealing with all of them. I wouldn't buy precious metals anywhere else. I am a novice and Brian ** explained it all to me in detail. He took the time to help me understand the market, the process, what to expect as it relates to my multiple deliveries, etc. Great job everyone!

I was extremely satisfied with Paul ** and his knowledge of what the company was all about and to help me understand how investing in precious metals will benefit me. I'm very confident that I made a safe and smart investment with Lear Capital! Thank you Paul ** and Lear Capital!

Lear Capital is one of the best companies I have ever done business with. Your website is very easy to navigate. Placing an order is made very easy and the follow-up by customer service is the best. I have placed several orders with Lear Capital and I have been extremely satisfied every time. Thank you for making my experience with your company stress-free.

Your staff did an excellent job dealing with 2 different companies that held my IRA's. All communication back and forth was conducted in a very professional, timely and courteous manner. I was kept informed and prepped for the multiple conversations and transactions.

Cal was very knowledgeable requiring the current "state of affairs " when discussing the stock market, value of our currency and possible outcomes. His recommendations on coins to buy, that would hold their value and made the most sense, to fit my needs. He answered my many questions and was quick to return calls. I had a great experience & appreciated his service. Thank you.

The Lear Capital representative, Mr. Chris **, is one of the best representative I ever have had. His high professional knowledge of the subject was very impressive. Our mutual respect was a major factor of transaction.

I have been very pleased with the service and attention to details that Richmond ** and Lev have given to me. They keep me informed and answered all my questions. This is a new experience with precious metals, and they made me feel right at home. I lost my husband 10 years ago, and I really appreciate the advice they gave me.

I have spoken with Joe ** a number of times over the past months in the interest of procuring metals for my IRA. Joe has always been extremely helpful and courteous in dealing with me. He takes the time to listen to my interests and offers options that match my needs. I believe we have established a rapport over the course of our many calls and I will consider Lear Capital as my preferred and primary supplier for future purchases. I appreciate the professionalism and attention to detail as well as the follow-up from Joe and the Lear Capital team.

It was time for the dreaded Required Minimum Distribution on both of our IRA holdings. The folks at Lear made it work to our advantage by moving our assets to take advantage of the trends in silver and gold. They have kept us with a solid portfolio for the future. We appreciate the professional approach to handling our accounts.

It was the best experience that I have had for the first time purchasing silver. The associate, Patrick **, walked me through the whole process and explained everything to my satisfaction. It made this first time purchase of silver very easy. Thank you.

I have placed several orders through Alex and am very pleased with his professionalism and knowledge. I have sponsored an order through Alex from my brother-in-law (Ed **). The only issue I have is that the additional special program coins you provide to the purchaser and the coin(s) for the order sponsor is VERY slow in coming from my brother-in-law's order last summer. I have reminded Alex several times, but nothing has shown up yet. All of my orders themselves come very quickly.

I am very pleased with my order and plan to buy more silver every month. My only complaint is I wish your system was a little more automated. I don't like having to send a check and wait for it to clear. Having you debit my checking account directly would be more efficient. But, overall, I am very pleased with the customer service I received. Thank you!

I contacted Lear Capital to inquire about making a purchase in precious metals. Since this was my first experience with in the metals commodity it was a little overwhelming. The representative from Lear was very helpful in explaining all aspects of the purchase. Although I was committing 15% of my investment portfolio to gold and silver the Lear representative made me feel comfortable that we had made the right choices going into the future.

I was pleased with the service that your representatives, Tony ** and Terry ** provided. Time will tell if their guidance will be good or excellent. This is my first venture into the Precious Metal market.

My account rep. (Chris **) was absolutely great. The customer service people were also very pleasant and helpful. The only problem I had was getting through to my sales rep using the main telephone number, (800) 576-9355. It would not go through, and I would then have to call the customer service number. Like I said, they were very helpful.

Lear Capital Company Profile