toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was very satisfied with the service I received for Lear Capital. My account representative was very helpful in detailing the purchasing and delivery process. Lev helped me a great deal and notified me every step of the way. I look forward to working with him and Lear Capital in the near future.

The best company. I had a great guy and women help out well.

I was impressed with the ease of how everything went so well. I felt like I had known Bruce for years. He was very cordial & super helpful. I also spoke with Gina & she helped me as well. Could not have asked for anything better.

Lear Capital is one of the best companies I have ever done business with. Your website is very easy to navigate. Placing an order is made very easy and the follow-up by customer service is the best. I have placed several orders with Lear Capital and I have been extremely satisfied every time. Thank you for making my experience with your company stress-free.

Your staff did an excellent job dealing with 2 different companies that held my IRA's. All communication back and forth was conducted in a very professional, timely and courteous manner. I was kept informed and prepped for the multiple conversations and transactions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

Cal was very knowledgeable requiring the current "state of affairs " when discussing the stock market, value of our currency and possible outcomes. His recommendations on coins to buy, that would hold their value and made the most sense, to fit my needs. He answered my many questions and was quick to return calls. I had a great experience & appreciated his service. Thank you.

The Lear Capital representative, Mr. Chris **, is one of the best representative I ever have had. His high professional knowledge of the subject was very impressive. Our mutual respect was a major factor of transaction.

I have been very pleased with the service and attention to details that Richmond ** and Lev have given to me. They keep me informed and answered all my questions. This is a new experience with precious metals, and they made me feel right at home. I lost my husband 10 years ago, and I really appreciate the advice they gave me.

I have spoken with Joe ** a number of times over the past months in the interest of procuring metals for my IRA. Joe has always been extremely helpful and courteous in dealing with me. He takes the time to listen to my interests and offers options that match my needs. I believe we have established a rapport over the course of our many calls and I will consider Lear Capital as my preferred and primary supplier for future purchases. I appreciate the professionalism and attention to detail as well as the follow-up from Joe and the Lear Capital team.

It was time for the dreaded Required Minimum Distribution on both of our IRA holdings. The folks at Lear made it work to our advantage by moving our assets to take advantage of the trends in silver and gold. They have kept us with a solid portfolio for the future. We appreciate the professional approach to handling our accounts.

It was the best experience that I have had for the first time purchasing silver. The associate, Patrick **, walked me through the whole process and explained everything to my satisfaction. It made this first time purchase of silver very easy. Thank you.

I have placed several orders through Alex and am very pleased with his professionalism and knowledge. I have sponsored an order through Alex from my brother-in-law (Ed **). The only issue I have is that the additional special program coins you provide to the purchaser and the coin(s) for the order sponsor is VERY slow in coming from my brother-in-law's order last summer. I have reminded Alex several times, but nothing has shown up yet. All of my orders themselves come very quickly.

I am very pleased with my order and plan to buy more silver every month. My only complaint is I wish your system was a little more automated. I don't like having to send a check and wait for it to clear. Having you debit my checking account directly would be more efficient. But, overall, I am very pleased with the customer service I received. Thank you!

I contacted Lear Capital to inquire about making a purchase in precious metals. Since this was my first experience with in the metals commodity it was a little overwhelming. The representative from Lear was very helpful in explaining all aspects of the purchase. Although I was committing 15% of my investment portfolio to gold and silver the Lear representative made me feel comfortable that we had made the right choices going into the future.

I was pleased with the service that your representatives, Tony ** and Terry ** provided. Time will tell if their guidance will be good or excellent. This is my first venture into the Precious Metal market.

My account rep. (Chris **) was absolutely great. The customer service people were also very pleasant and helpful. The only problem I had was getting through to my sales rep using the main telephone number, (800) 576-9355. It would not go through, and I would then have to call the customer service number. Like I said, they were very helpful.

Have been aware of Lear Capital for a few years, this was my first purchase from them and I was very happy with the customer service! Staff was sincere in their efforts to assist me with any questions or concerns, the $50.00 American Eagle gold coins I buy yearly for my daughters arrived promptly and in beautiful perfect condition. I will certainly be doing more business in the future with Lear! Thank you.

My family has placed orders with Lear Capital for a couple of years now. We always have been impressed with knowledge, proficiency, and service we have received. We will continuing our purchases from Lear Capital in the future.

I recently received my order from Lear Capital. It was my first order from Lear and I used the website to order, so I never spoke with a representative. The coins arrived securely packed and required a signature on delivery by FedEx. The experience was excellent and I would definitely use Lear for future purposes.

Terry ** was most helpful with me. A first-time buyer and all around old guy with little computer skills! I was allowed to make this purchase using my personal check.. which was important to me. Thanks! Terry made me feel comfortable and was most solicitous. The character of Terry and Lear Capital is what counts to me anyway right? Wonderful folks Lear Capital!

We were very pleased with our buying experience at Lear Capital and especially with their representative Chris **. Chris was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and very patient. We had many questions and proceeded cautiously through our transaction. Never feeling pressured, but always informed. We would certainly recommend Lear Capital and Chris to our family and friends!

My first order was 4 Silver Snow Falcon 2016 1.5 oz. coins. Two were for me and two were for a gift. They are beautiful coins and my gift was accepted with as much excitement as I have in beginning my silver collection. Lear Capital is so easy to work with. Will definitely buy again!

Lear Capital agents were knowledgeable and recommended the best silver product for me to purchase. Order was quickly shipped and received within a reasonable time, given the holiday season. One each of the product had a defect, which Lear Capital quickly handled to my satisfaction.

I purchased $5000 worth of silver coins. Patrick was great. We had gotten a quote from a competitor and even though your rate was not the same, Patrick was able to match the price. Our shipment was expected in 4-6 weeks but came 4 days later. All in all it was a great experience and we would definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

I chose Lear Capital to rollover part of my 401k into a self-directed precious metals IRA. Though complicated, Joanne at Lear guided me through the process with a lot of good information, genuine concern for my goals, and a lot of patience. I was happy with the overall outcome.

This was our first time dealing in gold and silver. We didn't know what to expect. David ** was our account representative and was very thorough in helping us with our decision. We had lots of questions and Mr. ** answered them to our satisfaction.

I wanted to buy silver American Eagle coins for my sons for Christmas but was concerned whether they would arrive on time. Your customer service was very friendly and helpful and assisted me with information to wire the funds. They said this would give them time to get the coins to me in time. The coins arrived a few days before Christmas and it all worked out. They made a great Christmas presents packaged in wooden hand carved treasure boxes!

Everything (contact, delivery, condition of product ) was great, however I thought I was getting 2017 silver eagles & was surprised to see I had 2012 silver Eagles. Because this was my first buy in to the metals market, I can live with the misunderstanding. I do like the 2012s. I will be purchasing more in the future. I give it 4.875 stars.

As a new account member, I was very pleased with their knowledge and more importantly all representatives made me feel as if I was their only customer. They were patient in answering all my questions. This was quite different from another metals trader that I had contacted prior to working with Lear.

Great experience. Benjamin is friendly and keeps you informed of the status of your order. I would never buy gold or silver from anyone else. My gold arrived promptly and as promised. I am expecting my silver soon.

Lear Capital Company Profile