toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was extremely pleased with my experience and with my purchase. The coins themselves are so beautiful. I feel I have made a start on a modest, but meaningful acquisition of actual precious metal assets. Lear Capital was totally courteous and professional throughout the transaction. BTW, I heard about Lear listening to the Dave Ramsey financial advice radio show, and he is a very astute man! Thanks, Lear Capital!

Lear Capital USA wonderful company to work with. They are quick and easy with their ordering (Silver Eagle). Problems are addressed fast but problems are few to none in the first place. I will and have recommended this remarkable company to friends and family alike.

I used to buy precious metals at a trusted local jewelry store but since Lear Capital has been helping me set up a Self Directed IRA to store my gold and silver coins I am using now Lear Capital as my primary source of buying precious metals. Craig is excellent in customer service. I finally have found a friend to assist me in wealth reservation with precious metals.

I was a little skeptical when I first discussed this with Lear. I did a lot of research to make sure it was legit. My follow-up conversations after the initial contact were very informative and very organized. I was always given clear instructions on what to do and who I would be talking with next. There was no pressure to buy and all questions were answered quickly and professionally. I will definitely be back for more. Great Customer service.

I recently purchased 63 silver coins. Spoke with Pierre **. He was extremely helpful. He answered my many questions and put me at ease on my first purchase of silver. I would highly recommend him to others. I did recommend him to my family. The coins arrived as promised. I am very satisfied.

Before my purchase, I knew absolutely nothing about investing in Precious Metals. Kelley ** was my representative. She was incredibly informative right from the beginning, and helped walk me through the process of understanding how my investment would pay off down the line. Everything processed just as she said it would, and my Metals shipped to me exactly when they said they would. This was a huge step for us and Lear Capital made it incredibly easy. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and have already done so.

At the strong suggestion of my agent, Mr. **, I decided to trade Palladium in my IRA account (which never went anywhere and was very unsatisfactory) for Silver. Mr. ** stated that Silver is due for a large run-up and it would be to my advantage to trade out of Palladium and into Silver. I unfortunately lost over 10% of my holding during the trade due to Lear's commission. Since I began investing in precious metals, only Lear has made any money. I certainly have lost a significant portion of my investment to the market, to poor advice from Lear, and to high commissions charged by Lear.

Raad ** was just the "greatest" to work with. He answered all questions in a very professional and courtesy manner to help with any questions we had. We have had nothing but very positive experience when dealing with Lear. Thank you for everything.

I am pleased to commend Joanne to you. She was very cooperative, friendly, and efficient. I'll be doing business with her again and I'll recommend her to my friends. She reflects very well on your company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

Purchase of silver - Dealing with Daniel ** with my IRA was a great experience. I had a difficult time with his associate Renee who actually sold me this order. He seemed short to temper. But overall dealing with Lear Capital was a good experience and I have referred friends.

Signing up and transferring my 401k was easier than I expected and was greatly facilitated by your employees. When I had questions the workers were quick to answer or got back to me every time. I would be happy to do business with you again and only wish you had a way to add funds from each paycheck rather than lump sum.

I paid for 2 coins and received something I had never even seen on the website. I was very disappointed as I read several reviews stating the same thing. I would not recommend Lear Capital for the purchase of precious metals or coins.

They delivered what was promised, some of the communication was not clear to me. I expected an invoice before I sent money. I would have liked to know any other options for investing in silver, like U.S. silver coins that are out of circulation if they are available or other options. Other than that I am pleased and will purchase more from Lear.

I have always had a great experience dealing with Lear Capital to buy precious metals (gold maple leaf coins). My sales representative, Dana **, is always knowledgeable, responsive, and gives me a good price. I would recommend Lear Capital to any of my friends or family.

I am very wary of ordering anything online or over the phone and I am even more cautious of shipping. That last thing I need is for a mail carrier to take an item which is relatively small, very valuable, and easily sold without a trace and just leave it on my doorstep. Needless to say I did a lot or research before ordering a large quantity of silver. I placed a phone order and broker over the phone could not have been more helpful. All transactions were documented, easily verified, and completely secure. Shipping was quick and my product was put in my hand and not dropped off unsecured. Lear is definitely your safest bet when buying precious metals in bulk.

We were very pleased with the friendly and professional manner in which we treated by Bryan **. He was not pushy like some people in his position are. We received our silver in the time frame that he told us we would get it. We will definitely deal with Lear Capital in the future.

I had a good experience. As a first time investor things were made very clear to me and I felt comfortable with the agent who guided me thru my purchase. I have been contacted regularly concerning future purchases and made to feel "special" in deals offered to me. Looking forward to future purchases.

My silver purchase experience with Lear Capital was real great. My sales rep was Debbie **. She was very knowledgeable and did a great job in helping me find the right product. I am very pleased with my overall experience and plan to buy more of your products in the near future. Thank you.

My agent Jody ** at Los Angeles office is on top of my needs. She is upbeat and friendly, professional and I always enjoy speaking with her. She is helping me understand how to invest and I love working with her. I recommend her to my family and friends.

We could not have been happier with our purchase. Our coins are gorgeous and as advertised. They arrived safely and within a very reasonable timeframe! Very well packed and secured in shipment. Spot prices and shipping costs excellent. Appreciate the service and opportunity to add to our precious metal collection.

My personal account experience with Lear Capital and your representative, Mr. Gary **, was, in a word, outstanding. Patient, professional, extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly. Received my shipment when promised, with correct amount and in good physical condition.

A great experience. As I am not real knowledgeable in precious metals it was relief to get to know Tony at Lear capital as he was very knowledgeable and helped me make some important decisions on investing my little amount of money to get what we hope to be the best results. Thanks Tony and Lear.

You do a great job. My orders always go when I place them just wish you could drop the signature required as I'm not home a lot. My other packages always make it to my house and they are sometimes contain more value. Thank you for the good work!

The gentlemen that help getting me set up went above and beyond to make it happen. They explained my options and what would make the most since for my position. You have a great set of representatives for company.

As a new investor in the silver market, my experience with Lear Capital has been nothing but perfect. Richmond and Dana have kept me informed and advised as to what is going on in the market and the world. I give them and Lear 5 stars.

The experience was super. Jerrod kept me in the loop every step of the way. I sifted thru several investment companies, but Lear was always at the top of the list. It feels good to finally diversify into precious metals; a little later than I should have!

I received a receipt from the depository and they informed they just got my silver. It took 2 months to get there? I talked to Katya at Lear and I told her about their deal for storage which my rep who appears to me too busy with too many clients. He gave me the bum's rush quite frankly when it came to the order and the basics of the sale. When I emailed him to ask why did it take 2 months for my order to get the Delaware he did not get back to me. However, he did call on the phone and said thanks for a nice survey feedback and would not let me speak. Said I can find another rep which I have already been designated to head guy in that dept. which suits me fine and then he hung up before I could say anything. The girls in the office sorted out the delivery mess and Katya gave me free shipping in July when my first bill comes up for storage which I was happy about.

My concern with Ped is when I come to selling this silver I am not going to be able to make the deal because he has too many clients and I bet you it will take 3 or 4 days before I even get through to him and that is something I do not want to put up with. Also I was not in agreement when I asked when the silver went up $1.00 he said I made $500.00. My calculation was $1,000.00. I know because I dealt with another silver company for 7 years and for the amount I had 1,250 coins I actually should make 1,250 for every dollar it goes up. I remember that as I used to buy and sell all the time. In any event, I have a new rep and we sorted out the shipping issue so everything has been taken care of to my satisfaction. I am a Virgo and I am very articulate and I like things done right.

I was contacted by Lear Capital over 6 months ago. The agent was very patient with me and would continue to call me back at my request. When I was ready to make a purchase he was very helpful with which type of coins would work best with my situation. I was very pleased with the whole experience.

I dealt with two different men (Bradford ** & Chris **), both of whom were well trained in customer service. Both were extremely courteous and well informed. My questions were answered and they followed through on all promises.

I did an online order with Lear Capital, they kept me up-to-date with my order through the whole process. They replied back to me in a prompt manner. I have already told many of my friends about my dealings with Lear Capital. Lear Capital is for sure a five-star company.

Being 83 yrs old, the best I can do is to be short and sweet. My experience would have been a 5. The reason for a 4 is I have not received my gold and I have not received an update as to when I can expect the shipment to be made. All in all I am happy you are there.

The commercials one sees on TV indicate silver can be purchased for what turns out to be spot prices. Very false advertising on the part of Lear. Ethan ** is a great guy to deal with and really seems to know what he's doing but I wish things would have been explained better. I'm also not very happy with your buyback prices even though I plan on staying with my purchase for a long time.

Salesman was very friendly, patient and informative. Allowed me time to decide what and how much I wanted to purchase. Explained what the different silver products were, their different values today and as an investment for future. Gave me sound advice for my situation and finances.

I recently purchased your 1.5 Oz. Silver Snow Falcon coins. Lear Capital handled the transaction professionally and in a timely manner. Your account representative appeared to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you for your service!

Lear Capital Company Profile