toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The best company. I had a great guy and women help out well.

I was impressed with the ease of how everything went so well. I felt like I had known Bruce for years. He was very cordial & super helpful. I also spoke with Gina & she helped me as well. Could not have asked for anything better.

My working relationship with Lear Capital has been very friendly yet professional; individually personable yet with a strong knowledgeable depth as a company. Always willing to help with great follow-through. Each person I have been in contact with has been friendly and anxious to help... a real pleasure.

I have had two orders from LEAR and have appreciated every facet of my experience(s). Being an 86 year old widow I am "doubly" cautious with how I take care of myself, physically, spiritually and financially! Bryan ** as my, or "your" representative, has always been a great help in my "decision making". His "not being in a hurry" creates confidence... I felt like... "I was always being HEARD..."

American eagle gold coin - I was well satisfied with the customer service and the shipment of my purchase. I look forward to ordering again with this wonderful company. However I didn't receive my free $500 coin that they advertise on TV.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

Everything went well with my order except they were supposed to deposit my 20 coins in parentheses bonus into my account instead they send them to me. Outside of that I was pretty happy with everything.

Gold order - I was pleased with the service and answers to my questions. I thought the processing of my order was prompt and the delivery of the order was exactly as I was told it would be. Thank you for the good service.

I am a senior citizen and this is my first order from Lear Capital. After seeing your commercial on TV, I decided to add to my small inventory of silver coins. I am very pleased with all aspects of my order. I intend to place further small orders in the future.

I am a first time gold/silver customer and was very pleased with the detailed, patient and courteous attention Derek ** gave to my inquiry, order and follow up. I was also impressed with the customer service follow up from your team. As a Washington lawyer with many years at the top of national law firms I recognize and appreciate professionalism when I see it. You have it.

This is the third time that I have ordered from Lear Capital. I continue to come back because of how easy they make it to find and purchase the coins I want. Their website is very user friendly. I also continue to come back to them because they don't bombard your inbox with trash. I receive only a few emails most of which I find interesting and worthwhile. I will continue to buy from Lear and have already recommended them to friends.

We set up to have the metals sent to our business address so that we would ensure that somebody was there to sign for the shipment. The idea being that somebody would have to sign for each shipment. However, the local FedEx shipment center sent them through the local post office so no signature was required at the final destination. We just had to pick the packages up at the package window at the post office. I suspect that nobody at Lear Capital has any idea how FedEx actually handles their business at remote locations. The conveyance was definitely not as secure as I had expected it would be. That said, we received all of the product in good condition and the proper amount per the shipping documents.

For the second time this year, Jody and her staff have did an excellent job handling my most recent transaction. It is a pleasure to do business with Jody. She keeps me informed and always is cheerful and full of good advice.

My purchase went smoothly as has a subsequent withdrawal against it. I did not give this 5 stars due to my fault. I invested in Silver about three days before the Brexit vote and I lost 15% at once, however it recovered as Tom said it likely would. Then Trump was elected and silver is down again. Few people saw these events coming.

This is the day after Thanksgiving and I likely will need to withdraw much of my investment early (for the down payment of a reverse mortgage) and because I suspect that improving prognostications for our economy now likely will also lose me another 5% before the end of the year, when I had planned to use the money when the loan closes, anyway. Long-term conditions have changed little and so what I have left will remain where it is and will grow next year as we confront our larger economic problems both at home and abroad. Today I am thankful because that short-haired, angry person, Elizabeth **, is no longer teaching our young and that I am not married to her.

The coins are exquisite! My husband is retired army, and he loves them. The only thing we DID not like was the "popcorn". Just kidding. He has type 1 diabetes, and he recently lost his wonderful mother, it was like a kid at Christmas! When we have the funds, he would love to get some gold. It took his mind off his problems, a great thing!

As with most people out there. I was very apprehensive to reinvest a portion of my retirement that I felt was doing fine. However I have ALWAYS wanted to invest in precious metals. The staff at Lear was VERY helpful and reassuring and gave me confidence that I was joining not only a VERY reputable company, but the best option too, LEAR ROCKS.

My experience with Lear Capital was extremely professional and informative. They answered my questions and concerns and help me with suggestion with what I was trying to accomplish. Thanks for everything Jack.

It was a hard decision to trust someone over the Internet these days with all the thieves out there. I was happy to see there was no pressure to go with them. I had to take time to check them out, to make sure my retirement was going to be safe. They was respectful of the way I was feeling about the deal.

Ethan ** was very helpful to me. This was my first time at buying gold or silver. I had read a book from Stansberry Research so knew that the Silver types he was suggesting were great. He kept within my budget which was very important. The economy has taken a hit the last 8 years. I am very happy with the decision to use Lear Capital. I have been watching the commercials for the different companies selling gold and silver and they were my first pick. Also, I feel relieved to have some silver in my possession. It was a win-win situation. Thank you.

My experience was very good. Kelly ** was very helpful and proceeded efficiently and quickly. She was very patient and explained the many possibilities available with Lear Capital. I am very pleased with the purchase and I will definitely recommend Lear Capital to my friends with confidence that their experience will be just as pleasant.

We were told that we would receive a phone call at the time of shipping since we were heading to Yuma, AZ for the winter. We did not receive a phone call, and thankfully our daughter had stopped by our house when Federal Express stopped by. She called us and we told her to sign for the delivery. This could have been a very bad experience.

I have ordered from Bruce ** before and was as pleased with my recent order as I was with my previous order. He was professional in his advice and provided answers to my questions. The quality of the gold American Eagle was exceptional. I'd recommend Lear Capital to other potential buyers.

My experience with Cal at Lear Capital was stellar. I had contacted several other companies as well to see who would be a good fit for me, and all the others tried to "sell" me on what they had to offer, not listening to me and what I was asking for. Cal ** was the exception. From our very first conversation he listened and recognized that I understood what he was talking about, and allowed me to ask the questions I needed to ask, without condescension and with a good deal of humor, and honoring me and what I already knew. It was a refreshing change from being "talked at." From my time speaking with him I began to understand more about bullion coins (as my experience is in numismatic quality coins) and helped me find the perfect balance in owning both. I love talking to Cal and will always go to him for advice, and if I want to buy more or sell some of my coins. REALLY GREAT EXPERIENCE!

We called regarding changing our IRA over to silver. We were answered immediately and all our questions and concerns were met with extraordinarily insightful, professional and helpful information. In no time at all we were able to make a decision and make the transfer with little effort on our part. This company is first rate and we are more than pleased with the outcome.

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased silver and gold through an IRA with Lear Capital. I sent them $300,000. The recorded line clearly tells me I purchased $299,000 worth of silver and gold. I figured the money difference was what their fee was. They sent me NOTHING in paperwork - no transaction details, nothing. Seven months go by and I realize I've gotten nothing from them or the repository that was supposedly holding the silver and gold, so I ask for an online log-in. When I get logged in, I see my account is down $110,000, but silver and gold have gone up since the day I purchased. When I demanded an answer as to where my money was, one agent told me I had a 25% fee but another confirmed it was actually 33%. That was the FIRST TIME I had heard of this in any respect.

Their shipping confirmation language is couched in terms that are hard to understand and do not clearly tell you what your fee is - uses the word "spread" and says this "spread" is between 5% and 33%. Not a word about a FEE or COMMISSION. Their recorded conversation is the same way - they tell you all you need to do is agree to the terms and your account will be set up. The terms of me purchasing $299,000 worth of silver and gold seemed fair - NOT that I actually got $200,000 worth and they STOLE $100,000 of my money. They didn't spend fifteen minutes total talking to me. They put NOTHING in writing and just manipulate and deceive on their phone calls. These people are CROOKS. If I could give them a minus 10, I would!

I have been very happy with all of my dealings with Lear Capital and Terry **. He answered all of my questions and concerns about the precious metals market. I was kept up to date with calls and emails throughout the purchasing, shipping and receiving procedures.

Pierre ** was an excellent account representative. He patiently answered many questions that I asked. He was efficient and explained all that I needed to know. He is a top notch asset to Lear Capital. This was my first venture in the purchase of precious metals and Pierre ** was a great help!

I asked that my order be shipped after Nov. 1, 2016 because I was out of state but it arrived while I was gone, and a person who was by my house signed for it. It happened that the person who signed for it was somebody I knew and they returned the package to me, but it could have been anyone. This upset me and I am leery of ordering from you again.

I placed an order for $8,000.00 in gold coins. I received good information and assistance from Lear Capital. They placed the order in a timely fashion and I received the gold in a very short time. I was pleased with the customer service. I will purchase more gold from Lear Capital in the future.

I've enjoyed the low key manner which Lear Capital has dealt with my purchase of silver. All of my conversations with Lear representatives have been smooth and not pushy where my questions have been answered easily.

1 oz Gold American Eagle - I've ordered several times from Lear Capital and never had an issue. I'm very pleased with the easy user friendly process. Fast payment processing, fast delivery, and great protective packaging. I won't buy anywhere but Lear Capital.

Lear Capital Company Profile