4.9(1,382)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Lear Capital

Lear Capital has been involved in the precious metals industry since 1997, and it's now completed more than $3 billion in transactions. It can help you buy, sell and trade bullion, rare coins and physical gold and silver. It also offers a Price Advantage Guarantee for added transparency.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • In business a relatively long time
  • Transparent pricing
  • Full-service gold dealer
  • 24-hour risk-free purchase guarantee
Cons
  • Website can be hard to navigate
  • Only one depository option

Stars Rating

• 96%
  • 3%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 1%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2018

I ordered some silver coins, but had some life changes. Needed the money back. I cancelled the order prior to being notified that any shipment had taken place. Two things happened from the two people I had contact with from Lear: one person called and left a message that they were going to get lawyers involved, and the other one called on a line that had 'no caller ID' and told me I had to accept their shipment. I do not agree with either assessment. I will admit I'm living in a house that gets very little cell reception so it has been difficult for them and myself to make contact to talk. We were able to email back and forth earlier, but apparently that isn't a medium they will use now.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2018

First Precious Metal Purchase - I trust What Terry told me at Lear Capital, because I have studied what's going in my own time. Things are changing in America and I feel I made the right purchase and Lear as my agent. When it comes time to sell back I know they will be there and treat me as a continued customer.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2018

I have no knowledge of coins. Raad explained in great details how to invest, strategies etc. I felt no pressure. He was patient with me. He made me feel confident. He continued to follow up. I received my shipment. My husband seemed pleased. I would recommend anyone to visit and think about investing.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2018

The sales person was 200% on his game. I have never purchased gold or silver before and knew very little. He was smooth and every time I questioned him, he had a quick answer that made me feel like if I didn't purchase as many coins has I could (20% of my savings), I would lose my money when the stock market crashes. He was extremely persistent and I am sure he did everything that he was trained to do. I originally contacted Lear because I wanted to buy silver bullion bars. He gave me multiple reasons why buying silver bars was a bad idea and I should buy numismatic coins. I told him I wanted to think about it and he told me that the coins were an exceptional deal and they would be gone by the end of the day.

After I signed the contract and before I sent my check the next morning, I called back and told the was willing to pay the penalty and wanted to cancel the order. He told me in a stern manner, that they had already placed the order and too late to cancel it. This, even though I had called back less than 24 hours. Yup, I went for it, line and sinker. One would think that at 69 years of age I would know better. They saw me coming and I was a fool. Nothing I can do now except wait for silver to go up enough for me to break even. Considering the steep premium, it will take years and I you should give that man a bonus! Meanwhile, even if I had other savings to invest in metals, I would not buy from Lear again. You function like slick car salesmen. Nothing more.

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2018

Was very pleased with the overall experience. One thing that I did not like was that the representative did not mention the annual fees associated with the silver IRA. I was OK with the fees, just were not mentioned beforehand.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2018

Kelly really went above and beyond! She kept me up to date every step of the process. Kelly made sure all of my questions were answered. The was my first purchase of precious metals. By the end of the first call with Kelly I felt like a pro! Kelly informed me of what to expect in the buying process and what my options are for my metal in the future. Please tell Kelly thanks much from the ** family!

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2018

Worst experience I have ever had with a financial institute. After several e-mail requests, I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. Makes my opinion of Lear Capital very suspect. Next move will probably be legal action. I highly discourage anyone from dealing with Lear Capital.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2018

I never ordered coins over the internet before. I saw a recommendation for Lear that spoke very highly of them. I gave them a try and was not disappointed. The order was processed promptly and the merchandise arrived early. I was very pleased.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2018

I am very pleased with the customer service I've been provided. Jody ** and Hemy have been excellent and very professional, giving me and explaining all the information I needed to make my decision. They have also been polite, patient and very friendly. Thank you!

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2018

Just have to say that my initial investment experience with Lear Capital has been excellent. Moreover, my informative discussions with Kelly ** has been much appreciated. I would highly recommend. Thank you.

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2018

I called regarding a modest investment in silver. Alex sent me an information packet, and when I called back, my order was done in minutes. The coins arrived as expected, and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2018

Excellent job in assisting in moving my IRS from a "Big Name" investment firm. Took about a week to get all of the sales completed and ready for transfer. Great in explaining program, benefits, risks, etc., and all of the legal stuff. Enjoyed dealing with the Lear team.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2018

I was very happy with all of the Lear Capital people. They treated me as if I was but 100k worth of precious metals even though I was far from it. One of the best experiences I have had dealing with people not meeting face to face. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2018

I ordered 116 1 oz coins and 74 1.5 oz coins. I got five tubes of 20 1 oz coins, one tube of 16 1 oz coins 4 tubes of 15 1.5 coins AND 14 plastic bags of one 1.5 oz coin each instead of one tube of 14 1.5 coins??? Because of this, I had to call back and asked for a tube.

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2018

Was first introduced to Lear Capital through a TBN TV program, Huckabee. Contacted the company in California and the account manager was helpful, accommodating and made the transaction simple and easy to understand. The only regret I have is that my wife and I don't have additional finances to purchase additional coins for our portfolio.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2018

Last year I had 83,000,00 I wanted to invest in something that I could count on for my granddaughter's college education. So when I seen Lear Capital on Fox News, I thought they were advertising on the best news station so that gave me some comfort. I was dealing with Derek **, then Dereck ** last year. Now it is Dereck ** account executor. When I got my invoice from the Delaware depositor I only had about 47,000, I was outraged and told them so of course after he calmed me down he said he was Jeremy **. He was understanding about me having only 3 months to live because of cancer and my granddaughter will have no one. So could he please give my 80.000.00 dollars back so I could put in in fast money investments, and I ask him to please do what was right, but he said I could only get 47,000,00. 1/2 gone and I will never get it back.

I only wanted to take care of my granddaughter's education when I am gone. I think there is only one man running this office. Both Derecks sound the same and when he knew how mad I was he called as Jeremy **, but when we finish our conversation he said his last name was **. It is a scam and I and the 1000 other people will fight this, I might not get to fight long, but I am starting the battle with these people. I called my congressman from Ala, Robert Aderholt and he is going to look into this matter. I have written President Trump a letter and have got in touch with Fox News telling them I trusted Lear because they were advertising on their channel and they need to stop, because they do care about the people and companies like Lear have no moral rights to be using their station.

I have hired a finance advisor and he is so sick of the way they have not only misinformed me of their fees and can't believed they have not been sued

before, he too is doing research for me. All this is a scam. They will take your last penny on your deathbed, have mercy on their soul, you only have to do the right thing, you told me to pray, well I do, I think you are the one who needs to stay on his knees and ask forgiveness for me and all the other people who have been ripped off. Elderly and middle age people that have lost as must as 1/3 of their investments. You will be hearing from someone and I hope it is Washington, because I am exposing the company of all the wrongs.

Oh by the way a copy of this is going to my congressman and President Trump and Fox News, all people have to do is look at the 993 bad complaints on the internet. I guess all your good comments came from all the people you made rich or were already rich. Let me have my 80,000.00 back. You can keep the 3000.00 dollars for your precious commission. May God bless all the people that have lost so much money.

Updated on 10/02/2018: Jeremy was suppose to be working on a solution about them losing 40,000.00 of my 83000.00 and where is it. Now I cannot twitter them nor email them due to a delivery error. They have had two weeks. I want what I was promised if not I want to liquidate what I have left, but they keep stalling. I spent 83,000.00 on this rip off and have lost one half in 10 months. I need to liquidate ASAP so I won't lost the rest. It is my money where is it? I want to know and also that was all the money I have for my granddaughter's college. They sure didn't take this long to get my money now they don't care.

I am going to sue for the other 40,000.00 because I was talked into this while I was on cancer and mental meds. I can proof this from my two doctors, I was not myself and doing making compulsive decisions due to cancer and bipolar meds. They were so convincing. If I invest in something else I can get my money any time I want to, what is the difference. This has made me physically and mentally sick. I want my money so I can start making some money instead of losing for her education which is NEXT YEAR.

Please help me. I feel I have been robbed and can't get any answers so I can move on with my financial advisor. My attorney is really to sue for much more because of the stress that has made me sick. I am still being treated for Stage 4 Colon Cancer and still on Bipolar meds. If they have been honest people, when I told them I didn't know how long I will live, in all due respect they should have told me, "Since this is long term you might want to choose another choice," it that not what all honest people would said. I am giving them two weeks my liquidation and suit will start. Thanks, let people know of their scamming out of sick and elderly people.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2018

I worked Derek ** on my purchase and he was very helpful in explaining how investing in silver works. This is the first time I have ever purchased metals as an investment and it went very smoothly. Derek kept in touch throughout the process and my metal arrived when expected. Thank you.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2018

Joe ** contacted me by home phone, cell phone and email to let me know my investments were going down rapidly. He made a recommendation to switch out of gold and silver to platinum so I thought about it and agreed to do it. So far, good call! Thanks!

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2018

My first experience to invest in metals. Gary was very helpful in his suggestions and warnings. Lear kept me informed during shipping. Now my expectations are to grow my investment in the next few years.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

After reading some articles, I decided to start buying silver coins for my son twice a year. I can only make small purchases at a time, but the service I have received has been for that of a large investor. I appreciate professionalism and courtesy and have received the best from Lear. I will continue to make my purchases from Lear.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

I had a pleasant experience with Mr. Aaron **, my purchasing agent. We conversed frequently about my investment concerns. I believe his guidance and direction helped me make the right purchase. Thanks, Michael.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

Purchase of 2017 Grizzly Bear Silver Coins. I worked with Matt first, then Brian and then Eric. They were all very helpful and did a fabulous job for both my husband Dan and me. We are very happy with our purchases. I have referred your silver product to 2 friends.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

In October 2009 I purchase $21000 in gold coins through Account Rep Robert **, I wanted gold as a hedge, I could not see coins as the way to go, however, Robert Assured me this was the best investment strategy for the future. Well here I am 9 years later and need to sell my gold coins... I am devastated, the highest offer from gold coin buyers was $3100 for exactly half of my great investment. My 401K has gone up an average 7.25% in this same period, a decline of 78%. Don't ask how I feel about losing this much value on gold I was SOLD on being the best investment. Do your homework. I am 75 years old and broken that I have reduced mine and my spouse invest in one sector... I will not stop telling others of this complete ruse.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

Working with Lear Capital made purchasing our silver coins very easy. They made sure we were fully aware of the risks and type of silver to purchase. They kept in touch throughout the entire process. Very satisfied customer.

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2018

The value of my investment went down almost 35-40% the day after it was invested. (His commission? Really? Not even realistic.) I made a couple of calls to my adviser right after but never heard back from him. Guess he got my money and then moved on to another sucker.

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2018

I have been purchasing precious metals from Lear Capital from Calvin ** for a few years. Calvin has provided great service. My last experience however was the opposite of this service. I transferred $53,924.00 from an existing IRA to add to my precious metals IRA that I have been doing with Lear and Strata Trust. I got a call from Alex ** in Calvin’s absence saying that my transferred funds had arrived. Our conversation was around my wanting 47 – 1 ounce American Eagles. Alex said he can do “denominations” of ¼ ounce for the same deal with no premium and that I would buy at spot price of $1150.00. What we agreed to, (which was 47 ounces of Gold whether in 1 ounce or ¼ ounce coins) was not what was conveyed in the fast talking “confirmation” that got recorded. Rather I got charged $1928.57 per ounce and received only 28 ounces.

I would like this fixed ASAP please. I am a ongoing client that would like the client experience that is stated on the Lear Capital website: "At Lear Capital your satisfaction is our top priority. Your account representative is your primary contact; however, if you have any questions or concerns which you believe may require someone other than your representative, please call our dedicated Customer Care line at 1-800-885-LEAR(5327), or email us at **."

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2018

Very excellent information on quotes and excellent follow through on orders. Good information on helping in buying metals like silver and gold. Excellent information on bullion and proof metals. My rep Gary ** continued to help me make the right choices.

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2018

I have been working with Dean ** for some time. He has been very helpful in making my first purchase of precious metals for my IRA. I am really pleased with the results and with the assistance Dean provided.

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2018

I am very pleased with the attentiveness and professional conduct of all Lear representatives I have dealt with recently. Questions and concerns have been addressed to my satisfaction and I would recommend the firm to family and friends.

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2018

Jody is a great asset to Lear Capital. She was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to talk with her, and work with her in setting up my account. I look forward to a long history of business with Lear and Jody. I have and will recommend Lear to others.

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2018

My experience with the ordering and receiving process of our shipments of gold and silver was extraordinary! First of all Kelly ** was extremely patient with me as this was the first time I had purchased gold and silver. Kelly worked with me for several months before I felt comfortable with the process! When we finally decided to order, she was very helpful with describing the market and fluctuations. She carefully described how to safeguard and store the purchase. My only surprise was the weight and bulk of the shipment. I would give Kelly a superior rating on her service.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

My experience w/ the account executive was very satisfactory. I am a novice to the process & was talked thru it at a level l could understand & make decisions on. The purchase amount/investment was significant to me. While l’m sure Todd deals in much larger dollar amounts on a regular basis, he took all the time required to make me feel confident in the process.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

I ordered wanting to ship to a third party. Somehow the shipping instructions got confused and product was delivered at my address. Between fed-ex and LCI, product was re-routed and received correctly within 48 hrs.

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2018

Coins and 10 ounce bars were high quality. The 100 ounce bars were different sizes looking like the came from different mints and some of them had copper deposits on the surface. Not happy with the quality of the 100 ounce bars.

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2018

I was convinced that Silver coins were the way to go and wait 3-5 yrs. I immediately lost $120K on the initial investment when it was deposited in Strata. I was told that is because Strata can only go by the weight not the worth. One year later they are telling the coins are only worth their weight - nothing more. They want me to move to Platinum bullion. How many people have been ripped off this way? They are professionals at ripping people off. How they sleep at night I don't know. Karma will have its way.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2018

I purchased numerous coins off of Lear Capital and each time I was not disappointed. From buying a coin to receiving it I was very happy with their service. I will continue to use them throughout my lifetime.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2018

I have intended to purchase for some time but was unsure how to proceed. Checked online and decided on Lear Capital. The process was simple and straightforward and I received my shipment exactly as described and problem free.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2018

I appreciate the patience Aaron has. He worked for weeks with me to help me make my decision. He answered all my questions as I have been looking at investing in metals for 5 years, but never felt I was talking to the right person. Aaron filled the bill.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I worked with two people in getting my 401k transferred into precious metals in my IRA. They were Derek and Erick. I thought they did a superb job. They did the calling with me to the administrator of my 401k and helped me get it transferred and shipping of documents was pretty quick. They answered my questions without making me feel pressured.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I was notified by my Customer Account Agent that he felt bad that the silver purchased previously had not recovered and that the best move was to transfer existing account into platinum that they felt was going to move in the near future. I lost $44,000 on the initial trade into silver as a result of nothing more than the purchase. Now my IRA has lost another $16,000 dollars due to purchasing the platinum. That was a 44 percent cost to purchase the silver and now another 31 percent to purchase the platinum. I have lost faith in this company due to failure by them to notify me of the large cost of nothing more than the purchase with little hope of recovery in the near future. IRA is now down $64,000 dollars due to their guidance and failure to communicate upfront cost which are excessive... I am not a happy camper.

Pinned

Larry you did purchase on 12/13/2016 and at that time spot was $16.91, when you purchased the metals and you were made aware of the ask to cost fee (it’s on the recording) in addition to the investment of $XX,XX7, you received a promo of 43 1.5 ounce silver coins sent direct to you at the time of purchase. The price for those coins was $45+each. Since then YES silver has gone down as the stock market has increased (it’s like a seesaw – stock market up = metals prices down). But with a 3-5 year time span, metals have performed well over the past 20 years. We encourage you to contact us if you are determined to sell your position earlier than this time and we will work with you to ensure you get the highest allowable valuation on the market. We appreciate your business and wish to retain you as a client for years to come.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Jody ** is truly a professional who cares for her clients. I have never felt like she was in a hurry when explaining gold and silver as an investment. Her assistant, Hemi, is very helpful and pleasant. They make a great team.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

I received my purchase very timely. Cal was very helpful and knowledgeable about what I wanted to do. The entire experience was very professional. Thank you for the updates and I hope to continue with you and see a good profit margin in the future.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 13, 2018

60 Canadian snowy owl silver coins. I was led [byTV ads} to believe I would get more complimentary coins than I actually received. Then told by Joe that he would take care of this discrepancy, but did not. I later was told that my purchase was not large enough to qualify for that promotion. Your TV ads are not adequately explained. Other than that it was a good transaction.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Your managers are first rate saleman that know the buttons to push to get you where they want your to go. They stress they are not your financial planner yet led me at my option based on a combination of your advertising and the agent they lead you down the trail they want you to follow. To the novice like me they took my $90,000. mutual funds and reduced my investment in gold down to $21,000. The Silver Falcon was a bust from the beginning and I predict it will remain so yet that is the one being "pushed". Never again!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

As a first time coin buyer I was impressed with the patient and informed manner in which I was treated. Mr. Aaron ** straight away recognized my lack of knowledge in regard to the silver market and particularly silver coins, created an understandable platform of knowledge, and anticipating my every question painted a clear picture of this business.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I am a first time buyer. Sam ** and Bill ** were fantastic to help educate me. They were not pushy. Answered my questions no matter how trivial it may have seemed to them and then me. The shipment of the silver was easy and trouble free. Enough that I made another purchase.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Peace silver dollars and Snowy Owl one and a half once silver. Thanks to Danny ** and Lear Capital for the opportunity of owning a great product such as silver coins. Beautiful coins and a great investment.

Customer ServicePriceTransparency

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I have used Lear Capital several times to order small quantities of 1oz. American Gold Eagles online. I have been extremely pleased with the ease of the transaction and their communication and processing of the orders. I will continue using them and I can recommend them. Also, their prices have always been lower than other online stores.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Let me start out with the service I received from the great men at Lear Capital. GREAT SERVICED. GREAT TEAM. GREAT SERVICE. The coins are so shiny and elegant and larger than I expected. So thank you for your help.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Everything went smoothly. Set up the account and purchased the silver with no problem. Mike has been very helpful. I have recommended purchasing silver from you to my daughter and granddaughter as well.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

I made a mistake on this transaction but was not allowed to cancel after I realized it. I made a decision too quickly and learned a valuable lesson to think things through thoroughly before making a commitment.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Evasive information not honest transaction as I paid way over spot. Also I had to pay 1200 to have a delivery. I feel that I was taken advantage of even though in the beginning I was treated nicely. At the end I was allowed Four minutes to speak. I still do not know what I paid for each coin and how much the commission was.

No response received
    Price

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Most all of the coins were in good shape. Order was received in good time. Count was good. Service was very good. Lear Capital price was in line with market price. When I want more coins I will contact Lear Capital. Thank you.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Mostly a good experience purchasing silver over the phone through Dana **. Although I felt he was a little too rushed and aggressive as well as occasionally impatient, we were able to accomplish the buy/sell.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

What can I say? I only had only the most pleasant experience talking to Derek **, Senior Account Representative for Lear Capital. When I received the call, it was intended for someone else at my apartment but he wasn't ready to take the call so I took it. Now, normally, I wouldn't give the time or opportunity for a marketing call, but this was different. I had recently come into some money my dad left me after he passed away and so I decided to hear Derek out. He had the most pleasant voice, extremely professional and knowledgeable. He wasn't pushy at all. He always returned my phone calls and answered every question I had with quick follow through. He was amazing. I would have liked to have met him in person.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

I like working with Lear Capital since you can order directly from their website without talking to a customer service representative. Of course the account managers are always helpful, it is just nice that it is not necessary to talk to anyone before making a purchase.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Lev and his team were very helpful in the whole process of the IRA transfer and actually getting me set up in the silver purchase. The whole team was very much on point kept me up to date with the progress until the task was complete. I never felt pressured but the attention to detail and time was great. Thanks to these people.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I contacted Lear Capital in December 2016 to purchase some gold bullion. I talked with Andrew ** initially and told him what I wanted. He referred me to Dana **. I told Dana I wanted to purchase $55,176 worth of gold bullion. He did everything to pressure me from buying the gold. He told me the numismatic silver had the best value. I still wanted to purchase gold and Dana would not accept my request. Dana continued to push the silver and I finally gave in and purchased 1200 Polar Bear and Cub, 1.5-ounce silver coins for $45.98 each. The next day I analyzed the market prices for silver and called Dana telling him I wanted to change my order to gold. He told me these coins were rare, had a numismatic valve, and that commanded a higher price.

A few weeks later I contacted Dana to move my 401K account with $327,550 to precious metal. I told Dana I wanted this account to be in gold only. After going through the same hassle of him pushing toward the silver we decided on 1/3 gold and 2/3 silver. The silver was the 1.5-ounce Snow Falcon of which I received 4800 coins and the gold was the .25-ounce Snow Falcon of which I received 236 coins. The silver coins were $44.42 each. The gold coins were $44.42 each.

I continued to look at other reputable metals dealers over the next several months. All of them let me purchase whatever metal I wanted without any hassle. I discovered I could have purchased the same coins I purchased from Lear for a much lower price. The $45 silver 1.5-ounce coins could have been purchase from their competitors for about $30. When I purchased the silver the spot price was about $16.00 per ounce.

A 1.5-ounce silver coin has a spot price of about $25.00 per ounce. I paid $45.00 per coin or $15 higher than all the other reputable dealers. In December 2017 Andrew ** contacted me and stated the prices of the silver coins I had purchased were now over $50 per coin. He told me he had some special deals if I was interested. I told him I was not interest in purchasing any more metals.

In April 2018, Terry ** contacted and said the metals I had purchased were going through some tough market forces and the coins did not appreciate like had been expected. He made an offer to buy back all the metal I purchased. He told me that the only metal that could recover from the price drop was platinum. I figured since I paid so much for these coins the only way to recover was to bet on another metal. They offered me the spot price for the silver and the gold to buy platinum. I called Lear Capital the next day and told them since I lost so much in valuation I wanted to buy the gold instead. They again talked me out of the gold and pressured me into the platinum.

My return for the $382,726.00 I invested with Lear Capital was only $238,519.00. I had a loss of $144,207.00 after only 18 months. The commission they made from me was a 38% premium over spot and I had a negative 62% ROI. Whatever happened! Dana ** stated these coins were rare and had great numismatic value. Andrew ** stated in December 2017 the silver coins were now over $50 each. Terry ** stating these coins had not appreciated like expected in April 2018.

Lear Capital is clearly a pump and dump operation. They pump up the value of the coins, contact you to tell how the value has dropped so you will dump the coins with them, then they eventually resell the same coins to another unsuspecting investor to make their 38% premium again. I certainly will never recommend Lear Capital to anyone, or admit I was foolish enough to invest with them. Satisfaction is apparently not a priority.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

I was a newcomer in buying precious metals and researched many companies before buying. There were a very few that might have been cheaper to buy from, but those companies were not highly rated. Lear Capital is highly reputable, explained in detail which type of coins might have the best returns, and were patient with me. They worked with me to get the best possible deal. My account rep, Denise **, went above and beyond the call of duty in working with me. Kudos to her. They deserve the 5 stars.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Michael ** provide a much needed education and was very helpful in getting me started! My initial purchase was easy and everything from purchase to receiving was explained thoroughly and there were no problems! Will buy again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Not told how much my purchase was over going rate. Salesmen was very respectful and informative about my interest in investment, although full disclosure about price and their profit was not revealed. I feel I might have done better elsewhere.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

We are extremely pleased with the opportunity to share our review thru the ConsumerAffairs platform, of our recent investment opportunities consummated with Lear Capital(The Precious Metals Leader). The transaction was clearly and thoroughly explained and a definitive tone of professional dedication to our needs as well as all questions answered in a clear and confidence building manor-from Aaron **, Senior Account Representative to Katya **, Sales Director, and all support staff members, earns our recommendation to our complete circle of Family and Friends.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Since the very beginning of my conversation with Lear Capital, everything has been simple and exactly as we discussed. My Account Executive was informative and very responsive to my wishes. Once actually into the process, everything went just as indicated, with absolutely no hitches. I definitely plan on continuing my association with Lear Capital to ensure my future is on solid ground.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Jody is a real professional and provided me with detailed information to all my questions. From start to finish it was a stress free transaction. Everyone at Lear Capital is customer oriented and professional. Thank you!

Reviewed April 27, 2018

First time order of IRA silver - My first time experience was totally disappointing. Two salespersons I dealt with were more interested in selling the silver pieces with the highest mark-up (which were absolutely outrageous).. No more dealings with Lear for me!!!

No response received

Reviewed April 26, 2018

I was extremely pleased with my sales person. He wanted to give me the best that he could do. I only go to him because of his honesty. I recommend him to everybody that I know. His name is Cal.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Lev ** did a great job with my order. He explained everything to me in a very professional way so that I could understand what I was doing. He kept up with the progress of my order so that I knew exactly when it would arrive. It all made me feel very confident in Lear Capital.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

The coin was exactly what was shown online. Delivery was not easy, for I live in a key entry apartment building. I had to convince FedEx to drop the coin package at one of their stores. It took 3 days to pick up my coin, for I am disabled and getting around is difficult. I suggest having my apartment manager sign for it by using UPS the next time I order from your organization. I understand the security and safeguarding of the valuable coin. I will likely do business with Lear in the future despite the delivery difficulties.