2. Gold IRA Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.65/5
Based on 1,066 ratings submitted in the last year

Take a Gold IRA Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Since 1997, Lear Capital has been one of America’s leaders in precious metals investing with $3 billion in trusted transactions. Our mission is to ensure investors maintain a diversified strategy as we provide the tools needed to buy, sell and trade bullion, rare coins, and physical gold and silver - all backed by an “Investor-Friendly Service Guarantee”.

Take a Gold IRA Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Accredited Partner

Find my match

Lear Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lear Capital?

Original review: June 23, 2020

Cal was the most helpful representative I have had the pleasure to work with. He made it clear my many options and helped me feel confident that I was making a wise choice for my current situation. Good work. Will definitely do more business.

Original review: June 23, 2020

My experience with Lear Capital has been very positive. The other big company hung up on me because my investment wasn't to their liking. My Account Rep was extremely professional and helpful. Communication was top rate and I will be a customer for life.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Peter ** did much more than just sell me gold and silver coins... This man sent me many educational articles, in an effort to educate me, prior to my purchase. He personally oversaw and walked me through every step of the process. He even was prepared NOT to sell me any precious metals, if he felt that I was making too impulsive a purchase. When I had fears, and even sent a "buyer's remorse" email because of another friend.s negative comments, he emailed me right back with flat facts, and my fears were put to rest. I know that I can count on Peter **, and Lear Capital for all of my investment needs.

Original review: June 20, 2020

My account agent, Aaron **, was very good. He was knowledgeable, patient and personable. My order came on time as promised. He checked in regularly with me regarding delivery. My delivery was correct the first time. In the future I plan to make additional purchases through him.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Everyone at Lear is tremendous and extremely helpful. I am a brand new customer and I couldn't be happier with the switch. The customer service is the highest I have ever seen - perfect and thank you!!!

Original review: June 15, 2020

Richmond, was very Professional and handle every detail and kept me abreast of what to expect and how the process works from "cradle" to grave. His service was primarily the reason why I choose to complete the transaction with Lear Capital, and will be the reason I complete more transactions with Lear Capital. Thanks Richmond

Original review: June 15, 2020

Ms. ** was very professional and knowledgeable in assisting with my purchase. She made me feel comfortable with your company since this was my first time doing business with you and online transactions make a person wary. Thank You. Joann.

Original review: June 9, 2020

As a new customer my experience has been very good. I continue to learn more and more about investing in Silver. Updates on the market and various driving forces provides a valuable view that I had not previously considered.

Original review: June 3, 2020

One of the primary reasons for choosing Lear Capital was the professional and informative conversation I had with Gary Ricketts. His knowledge and the way he educated me in deciding how to move forward is greatly appreciated. Because of his counsel, I feel confident in the commitment made regarding recent investments. Sincerely, Donald **

Original review: June 2, 2020

This is my first time investing in any precious metal. How happy I will be with the investment will depend on how the market goes. My experience with dealing with Lear Capital. Things were explained clearly to me. The transaction occurred precisely as expected. I even received my investment a day earlier than anticipated.

Lear Capital Company Information