J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements
4.60/5

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

J.G. Wentworth is the largest purchaser of future structured settlement and annuity payments in the nation and has helped thousands of customers over the past 25+ years.

Customers of J.G Wentworth can enjoy:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

179 J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Fast process, excellent support and communication with JGW, Matt ** and his team these people are true professionals. Pure success with customers making things happen. Matt was the front line from the first phone call in to the final done deal, it was nice to have that kind of contact.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Dave! We really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help in the future.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I am currently in the process of finalizing a second transaction with JG Wentworth. Both times the transactions have been smooth. They help you get YOUR cash when YOU need it most. Special thanks to Michael ** and the crew!

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the great review and your continued business with us. We look forward to getting this second transaction finalized for you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I was working with Adrien, and I must say he did a wonderful job and was extremely helpful. He answered any questions that I had and made sure I understood everything. While waiting for a court date he checked in and seemed to genuinely care. Great customer service, and as a customer service rep myself, I would say he needs recognized for his hard work.

Jennifer,

What an awesome review! We greatly your business and that you took the time to share your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again in the future. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Mr Adrian ** is probably the best dude out there to contact. I meant nice family spirit and a friendly voice. I definitely recommend a raise. If this man doesnt get a raise then I mean your mistreating a valuable asset.

Hi Kevin,

We'll be sure to recommend a raise to Adrian's boss! We appreciate your business and this excellent review. Please don't hesitate to contact Adrian if you need help again. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Anthony exceeded my expectations! He answered any questions I had before I had them. He was totally awesome. He got me the most money out of everyone that I called. He didn't pressure me into the situation even when I told him that I was thinking about backing out. The process went smooth and I received my money fast. I would recommend them every time and anytime.

Hi Tyrie,

Anthony knows what good business is all about and we're glad to hear he took such great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and the fact that you took time to write such a great review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Anthony if you ever need help again. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Adrian is a amazing person, he relates to you, he understand where you come from and always checks in just to see how you're doing. I would definitely recommend him for a promotion or raise or employee of the month at least because Adrian is a outstanding person that's an overachiever and a outstanding employee for J.G Wentworth.

Hi Blake,

Adrian is awesome and we're glad you had such a good experience. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to write such a kind review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need help again. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Jenna ** was very thorough, kind, and helpful. She was always available to answer all questions. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience. The process was quick and simple. I would definitely recommend and glad I chose JG Wentworth.

Hi Danielle,

We appreciate the review and recommendation. We'll pass this on to Jenna. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again in the future. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Dan was SUCH a great help to me. He helped me get the option I was looking for in a timely manner and with smooth sailing! He kept me up to speed on everything that was going on and answered any question I had!

Hi Jordan,

We're all about smooth sailing. Thanks for the great review. We'll be sure to pass it on to Dan. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Ray with JG was a class act. He guided me through the process from beginning to end. He was prompt with all responses and very personal. I definitely recommend Ray for any inquisitions for policy transfers/sale of any annuity payments. JG funded my sale very quickly and was very transparent with everything through the process.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks Juan! We appreciate the great review. Ray is the best! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Very friendly and honest. Paperwork sent in time. If you want a personal attorney to look at the contract. If you want a great company to help you. I highly recommend J.G Wentworth. Shout you to my guy Matt and his team.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Bernadine! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Call around first. I've done multiple deals with other companies - never been kicked around so much after court approval. Also received a friend referral email saying they'll pay up $500 upfront without even Court approval for the referral. That's a lie.

Hi Phyllis,

We're glad Mike got in touch for you. Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I am in the process of getting a buyout on part of a structured settlement. I called two other companies and didn’t like them. James ** made the process painless and I would recommend him to anyone. He is a personable guy and definitely cares about his clients. He has contacted me just to check in and is always attentive.

Hi Josh,

Always great to hear from someone in the neighborhood! Our office is in Chesterbrook. We're glad to know James has been taking good care of you. He's one of our best. If you need anything further, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the great review!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Working alongside Jared with J.G. Wentworth was a real success! He made everything I needed and wanted possible. He was very kind and understanding. Made my goals achievable and gave me the amount of money I needed to get my life going with my best interest still kept at heart. Thank you so much!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

What a great review! Thanks for sharing and don't hesitate to reach out to Jared if you need help in the future.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Jenna made this process completely seamless and so simple - it took the stress out of my current situation and made things easy! Going to court was easy and Jenna made sure I had all the details throughout! Thank you for making this process less stressful! Merry Christmas JG and Jenna!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Lora! Jenna is one of the best and we're glad she took such great care of you. Don't hesitate to contact her if you need any help in the future!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I had a marvelous experience working with Nick **. All phone calls and questions, gets returned and answered in a quick matter. It was a pleasure working with him. I would do the process all over tomorrow if I could.

Hi Calvin,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and will pass your feedback onto Nick. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again in the future. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Brittany ** helped me get the money that I needed from my structured settlement in a very timely manner. If I ever had any questions, she was always available and answered my emails in a very fast manner. I would definitely recommend working with her to others!

Hi George,

Brittany is one of the best and we're glad she took such great care of you. Thanks for the great review!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

JG as a whole is a great service. Nick helps me get what I need, gives me a very clear explanation of what it is we're doing, and is kind and respectful. When he's not there, his co workers are respectful and helpful. I would definitely recommend you guys to anyone that I know. Keep doing what you do.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the great review! Nick always does a stellar job taking care of his customers, but we'll be sure to pass this feedback on anyway. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Nicholas was courteous and knowledgeable about the buying/selling process and was able to answer all of my questions. He went above and beyond to create different purchase scenarios that allowed me to make better financial decisions. I highly recommend Nicholas as a J.G. Wentworth representative.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the great review and recommendation. We'll be sure to pass along this excellent feedback! Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I had a great experience cashing out one of my annuities with JG Wentworth. Nick and his team were great and always answered all my questions. I felt like I was talking with friends but it still was professional at the same time. Processed was simple so thank you!

Alicia,

Thanks for the awesome review! We'll be sure to pass this on to Nick. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need help again in the future. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

It was a very easy transaction. I worked with Nick and he did an excellent job and I knew what was to be expected. He also got me a nice sign on bonus! The transfer of funds after the approval from the court happened within 24 hours. I have no complaints!

Alicia,

Thanks for the great review! We'll be sure to pass the kind words on to Nick. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Through the whole experience Nick answered all my questions and helped me through the whole process. He even explained everything in great detail from steps to people who will try to scam me. Even to the day of the court date he was there through every step.

Katie,

Being there for you throughout the whole process is what our company is about. Nick is an expert in his field and we're glad he took such great care of you. If you should ever need help again, please don't hesitate to contact him. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Eva was fantastic! She was efficient and communicated throughout the process. She gave clear expectations and followed through with every small detail. I look forward to working with her in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend Eva and JG Wentworth to my colleagues.

Ahuva,

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. Eva is awesome and we'll be sure to pass this review on to her. Have a great holiday season!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Even though it took a while, (4 months) I was completely satisfied with the outcome. I was able to take the funds and clear up some financial problems. If anyone would ask me about your services, I would recommend you, but I would caution them to be prepared. The agents I worked with were wonderful to work with. Thank you.

Bonnie,

Thank you for the excellent review and for your patience while we completed your transaction. Occasionally, the process will take longer than we'd like it to, but we're glad your team walked you through it. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I have enjoyed working with this company. Rebecca was such a big help and the customer service was AWESOME! They have always answered any and all questions. They were able to help me to understand how all this works. Thanks again for all the hard work and effort.

Chelsea,

You're welcome and Thank YOU for choosing to work with us! If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Kept in contact the whole entire time. Walked me through the whole entire process and yes I would recommend to a friend. This is my fourth time using JG Wentworth and every time has been pretty awesome and the court date came up pretty fast.

Levi,

Always great to hear from someone has done repeat business with us! We really appreciate your trust over the years and wish you all the best moving forward. Thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I have been working with J.G since the beginning of 2018 and I can't say that there is one thing I can complain about. Amazing people to work with. Nick was the best help ever couldn’t have asked for better! Thank you so much J.G. You made our dreams come true of being new home owners!

Hi Carlie,

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear everything went so well and will pass your kind words on to Nick. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help again in the future. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Andrew was great! He was polite and friendly throughout the entire process. He was quick to respond, and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I had a good experience and that the transaction proceeded on schedule.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Chris! Andrew is notorious for going above and beyond for his customers and we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to him. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again in the future. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was working with Matthew and had some of the best service. Matthew has some of the best service and a very humble person to do business with. I would recommend anybody that is going to go to JG to ask for Matthew.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Joseph! We'll be sure to share with Matthew. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

My 3rd time working with JGW. This was by far my best experience. I was scheduled for emergency spine surgery and couldn’t work. James took care of everything, and I was able to get the money I needed! Now I can recovery comfortably and make it to my appointments without having to stress out over the bills... Thank you!

Jason,

Thanks for the great review and we hope your recovery is going smoothly. We'll pass on the kind words to James and appreciate the continued business. Get well soon!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

J.G.W. Representatives were incredible, I was helped by Nick and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Made sure I understood what the process was and answered all my questions about each step. Very thankful to him, he just made the whole process great!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Franco! Nick is one of our best people and we're lucky to have him. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to him again.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information