Call toll free
4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

J.G. Wentworth is the largest purchaser of future structured settlement and annuity payments in the nation and has helped thousands of customers over the past 25+ years.

Customers of J.G Wentworth can enjoy:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I had an excellent experience with JG Wentworth, Steven ** answered all my questions and was there for me, no matter how many times I called. Due to my work schedule, I reached out to him late in the evenings, weekends and early morning, he responded quickly and was always cheerful. My wife and I appreciated all that he did for us. Sincerely Mike **.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Hi my name is Gasper **. I was watching a commercial about JG Wentworth that's how this had gotten started so I gave JG a call. We talked about it and l was not sure at the moment but I came to my senses and decided this will work. They treated me with respect and were very easy to work with. Thanks JG and team. Great Job. Gasper **

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

This is the second time coming to JG Wentworth, and I am very pleased! James has been a great help to us. He’s made this process very easy for us, has reached out to update with the status of our case.

Aimee,

We appreciate you the trust you placed in us to complete multiple transactions for you. Thanks for the great review and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Adrian was my worker this time and he was very patient with me and helped me out several times when I was in need before the hearing. The whole process went smooth and fast! I highly recommend always going through J.G. Wentworth. This is my third transaction and I’m very pleased with the results and the customer service each time!

Brittany,

Every opportunity to work with you is a pleasure and we really appreciate this kind review. We'll share your feedback with Adrian and please feel free to reach out if you need anything. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Kai has been very helpful and so nice. I really appreciate everything your office has done for me. Everyone has really been helpful and nice every time I called or emailed with any question. Again I appreciate all that you’ll have done for me and helping even with the cash advancements.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Carla! We truly appreciate the business and we'll share this feedback with Kai.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Working with JG was great... very fast, efficient service. My representative was Adrian and he was amazing, answered everything I needed and kept me fully informed and on top of all of my documents and other paperwork... very fast process. I would definitely recommend.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Janelle! We appreciate the business and will pass your feedback on to Adrian. Feel free to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I called this place J.G. Wentworth to get some cash. I have a lawsuit pending for a million dollar and the person talking to was so disrespectful, talking so ugly and nasty. I don’t recommend it to nobody.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I called JG Wentworth because I need some money off of my structured settlement. I don't agree with the difference in the amount that y'all's companies Peachtree, JG, and the rest of y'all's companies offer the sellers. I'm sure there's room for improvement on y'all's end but to the average person they probably never bat an eye because I tell you y'all are good at what y'all do. Kai ended up helping me and as far as he goes y'all should give him a raise and quite possibly a promotion because he's a hard worker and he has class. I talked to countless employees. Can't say the same as the experience I had every time KAI assisted me. I do appreciate the opportunity Kai and JG. I was pleased overall!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review Michael. We'll be sure to pass this on to Kai. We greatly appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Matt was the most amazing guy I think you have. He was beyond helpful and came thru like he said. Top notch service. Always keep tabs on me to see how I was. Seemed very concerned on how I was. Made me feel welcome.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for this excellent review, William! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Matt. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Updated on 07/18/2019: Well after complaining about their phone calls, the calls did stop for a couple of days. I just hope that they will stop calling me. I haven't received any calls but today they have a new tactic. I checked my mail and I opened an unmarked envelope. Guess what was inside of the envelope. They mailed me a credit/debit card. I immediately cut that card up and threw the pieces in the trash. I just wish that they just leave me alone.

Original review: I needed money a couple of years ago when I lived out of state and an emergency took place. Since I'll be getting payments from a structured settlement in a couple of years someone suggested JG Wentworth. I took their advice and got a small portion of my structured settlement. I needed money that one time and I don't think that I'll need a loan ever again. Well, JG Wentworth doesn't understand the word NO. I've been harassed by email, phone calls, and messages. I told them that I needed money that one time and never again. I told them to leave me alone. Did they? Hell no. The harassment has increased and I'm sick of it. I changed my phone number and they got the new number. If you want to be constantly bothered, then this is the company for you. I'll never do business with this company ever again. They don't take no for an answer.

Hi Mark,

We sincerely apologize for the continued attempts to contact you. We will mark your account accordingly. You may receive an additional mailer because our lists are generated a few weeks in advance, but that should be it. Although it's unlikely, please feel free to contact us if you ever need assistance in the future. Thanks.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information