1.18/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 24, 2018

1156 Jackson Hewitt Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 24, 2018

Can't get my refund due to ignorance on the preparers' part - I was very dissatisfied with their service. The preparer was not well educated and seemed more interested in me than my taxes. She completely screwed up my tax form and I had to redo it with another preparer and then he screwed it up again. So now after 4 months of waiting my taxes still have not shown up. So to anyone thinking of using these idiots I strongly recommend H&R Block or anyone else. My 3 year old could get it done for you in way less time and better handwriting. ☺

Original review: April 19, 2018

I normally don't complain due to me being a retired Navy Veteran but the way I have been treated at your Chenal Parkway establishment has been the worst I have dealt with. Held on to my tax paperwork for 3 weeks. Lack of communication all around. Managment sent me a letter instead of calling me to inform me of what is going on. Ms. ** has been rude in her letter to me by ending it with “Thanks!” Why is she thanking me in a letter that she is trying explain why she is charging me all these extra fees from previous years that I already paid. I even showed the receipt to her. I will never use your tax services again and I will not recommend any of my fellow Veterans use it either. Also I still haven't received my income tax check as of 19APR18.

Get expert buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I went to The Jackson Hewitt office in Jackson on April 14th 2017, as my computer was inoperative. They had done taxes for me in the years when I was working and I never paid more than $50. I should have asked, but I thought they couldn't charge a lot to a person on social security with two annuities that were under $720; and I had all the figures and 1099s in order and itemized. The total was over $300 and with some bull crap discounts like seeing an advertisement on TV it was brought down to $287 which is outrageous for a senior's small income. I had been doing it on Taxact for under $20, and it was $29 this year on Turbotax. That's gouging. Needless to say, I'll never use them again.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Jackson Hewitt of Turnersville NJ (inside the Walmart Supercenter) prepared my taxes this year. The woman seemed very uneducated about the entire process. She had my fiancé (who was there and provided a driver's license) listed as my child. She called her manager during the appointment to double check her work. After we were done and had been issued our state and federal returns, we took our taxes to a different Jackson Hewitt office. They could not believe how badly this woman messed up our returns. The state was off by over $400. And the federal was off by over $600. So they filed amendments and now we are again waiting for returns. The good news is we will be getting our $1000+ back. The bad news is we paid this ridiculous office hundreds of dollars to short us $1000+. Thank goodness we felt so unsure of her work that we had a different office double check it. She should be fired.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 16, 2018

Went for the first time, the average cost is between$ 60.00 and $100.00 but after the preparer completed the process she ask me if I want to have it mailed or direct deposit. Then I was hit with a$ 419.00 charge for just filing for a 1600.00 return. No extras. Please clarify this as this isn't fair.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Hewitt?

Original review: April 15, 2018

Took advantage of us. Paid $400 for a messed up return. They say they take customer service seriously, but it is a lie. They don't care. If there is a problem, the customer is blamed and accused. Corporate management is no help. Their guarantee is useless. Sad that no one is holding them accountable for their actions.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Arrived for my 11 AM appointment a few minutes early, but ended up waiting for an hour and 15 minutes with my 1-year-old. Preparer zipped pretty quickly through my return, got me an ok refund. Then tells me his service will cost $459!! Should have walked out, but after investing so much dang time and the deadline so close, I filed. I expressed how unbelievable that rate was, and he justified it with "due diligence and liability". I've worked in taxes before, and in no way is that a legitimate charge for an easy 1040. Still in contact with corporate, whom are not much better to deal with so far. Preparer called me like some hero to say he thinks I was overcharged. Went in to see him and he hands me a $100 bill. Struck me odd, unprofessional. After discussing JH's "business" ethics a little more, I put the bill on his desk and told him I'd take my chances with a remedy from corporate.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very disappointed with Jackson Hewitt Tax Services and I will never use their service again! First of all the tax preparer screwed up my taxes, I filed Feb. 2nd and did not receive my very small refund until April 12th. She was on the phone with her boyfriend while filling my taxes talking about her drama, very unprofessional! They charged me an outrageous amount in fees. I have never been so disgusted and I hope they lose their business license!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 14, 2018

This is the biggest scam ever. Please make as many people aware of this scam as possible. My friend was ripped off and taken advantage of. On top of that, the return was not done correctly and they are refusing to honor their "guarantee". Paid $400 for a basic tax return. That is highway robbery. They do not inform you of the charges until they are done with the return, then threaten you if you don't pay them. We have to hire someone else to fix the mistakes. Terrible customer service. They are out to rip off the uneducated public. I hope they get investigated for their unethical business practices. Someone needs to report this company.

Updated on 04/15/2018: Someone I do not know has contacted me online and said the person we tried to receive help from at the JH location told management we called her inappropriate names that was against her race. I'm actually shocked and saddened to hear this. They have sunk to a new low. We would never say such a thing to anyone. As upsetting as the situation was, that would have been uncalled for and it never happened. No one would deserve to be called a nasty name, especially against their race. Ever.

I can't believe this honestly. First, steal their money, refuse to fix a tax return and then accuse them of calling them an inappropriate name. All we can do is pray for people like this. There is enough anger to go around and not enough prayers. I don't know what this lady is thinking or why she would make up such lies. I know her job must be difficult. Keep this lady in your prayers please. People, be careful. You might want to think about recording all of your conversations when dealing with this company. If anything should go south, they will lie and make up stories, blame you and refuse to help you... And worse, make up lies about you afterwards. Good luck to you JH. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you are doing to the American people. It is only a matter of time before the Lord comes.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Jackson Hewitt says they will give you $20.00 for each client you give them. If you believe that you will believe anything. The person who sent me did not get his to this day which has been 2 years now. I took 2 people in and only got one $20 payment. They claim I got other things? That is not what their sign says. After talking to the Corporate Office and not getting what was promised some of my friends say the signs are gone. Still no payment. Good grief. Are they so crooked that they can't abide by their agreements? As much as they outrageously charge you would think they would?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 10, 2018

We have had our taxes prepared at Jackson Hewitt (44th and Wadsworth location) for over 10+ years. This is the WORST customer service we have ever received! They lie to cover up their mistakes and will never let you speak to a Manager much less give you their number. We have spent over 5 hours in trying to get the problem resolved only to be told that our taxes still were not done! And they wanted to blame us... Do not recommend them at all.

Updated on 04/13/2018: Well, here I am again. On April 11th the customer care department said they would have someone contact me in 24-48 hours (I was hopeful) and I have heard from NO ONE yet. It has now been over 48 hours. Guess they really don't care about wanting our business!

Original review: April 6, 2018

Hi. I am trying to book an appointment for at 1301 N Congress Ave, and the answer that I am getting since early these morning is please dont come, I understand you must be busy, the only thing that I can think is you dont want people to continue using your tax services. I apologise if I disturb these morning, I will try to find another place.

Original review: April 6, 2018

We had appointment yesterday at Brockport Wal-Mart, we had been called twice to confirm. We left the area at 4:10 ten minutes after our appointment time. If you were not going to be there on time you could have called us. But no, we were not that important to you. But that is ok, H&R Block took us in without an appointment and we were able to get them done. I will be sure to tell my story as often as possible.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 5, 2018

I scheduled an appointment for this morning with Jackson Hewitt at their request after they called me two days ago. I showed up ahead of time and waited and waited and waited. The tax preparer did not show up nor did I receive a phone call to cancel my appointment. The weather here today was very bad and I thought about canceling but did not want to do that to them. They, however, had no such consideration for me. I tried calling but was unable to connect to a person. I then went to H&R Block and they did my tax return without an appointment. I would not recommend Jackson Hewitt to anyone and will never use them again.

Original review: April 4, 2018

The beginning of this year they illegally filed my tax return with false information and without my permission. They said it was a glitch in their computer system which I don't believe. I have been going thru hell trying to get them to refund my fees which still have not been refunded and trying to get them to amend my tax return. I have spoken to several district managers who are very unprofessional and have lack customer service. I call them and have leave messages with several district managers and no phone call gets returned. I have sent so many emails to the district managers and still get no response. I have wasted so much of my time and even missed work due to the fact that they did this to me and caused so much stress in my life over this. I have children that I trade off every year and this year it was their father's year to file and he couldn't even Efile his return because of their mistake and now has to wait months to even get his return.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 1, 2018

My wife and I have used Jackson Hewitt (Debbie **) for 3 years and have felt that our returns were prepared correctly until this year. We found that there were many mistakes made and so I contacted our tax person to let her know. She said that she would go through our return with a fine tooth comb. That was a few weeks ago and we have not heard from her. We are very disappointed!

Original review: March 29, 2018

Went to JH for the first time, and was way overcharged, did not receive 100.00 switch. Was told that the district manager would call me and have not heard from anyone... I am beyond mad, I need my money and they more or less stole it. PLEASE PLEASE do your taxes yourself or take them to H&R Block!!! JH are SCAMMERS!!!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have gone to Jackson Hewitt now for 3 years, I thought at some point they would appreciate my business and my bill would become stable. They have gone up on my taxes being prepared all 3 years, to the point that I just paid them 430.00 dollars to do a 30 min job. I just thought that a repeat customer would be shown that they appreciate my business. I did not get that feeling at all, wish I had been smart enough to find another service sooner before I felt scammed by this company. Believe me I will find someone else next year, and will spend the rest of my life telling people not to use Jackson Hewitt as a tax service.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I had my taxes done with Jackson Hewitt - Modesto, CA office. I was PREQUALIFIED for the tax advance for $500.00. I brought that form with me to my appointment and showed my tax lady. She said I "should get approved then." When my taxes were done, she told me it would cost me $540.00 to file a simple one W2 ez1040 tax return. I normally do my own taxes but needed that advance to pay a bill, so went ahead and accepted their fee to complete my FEDERAL ONLY.

Shortly after I left that night from my appointment I received a email saying I did not get the advance. I feel this company does a SCAM with those advances, they prey on people's desperate moment with that advertising of ADVANCE MONEY NOW, and do not tell them the criteria they need to meet to get approved. When seeing online if you are approved for it they ask for your SSN# so if you can print that approval and show them you should get it. After receiving my taxes I did write a review on my horrible broken promise I received from Jackson Hewitt, and was contacted by a "MANAGER" of Jackson Hewitt by the name of MELISSA. She listen to my story and stated they would return my fee, and I would hear back from her within 48 hours.

Two weeks passed and never heard from her again. I tried following up with her and could never reach her by phone. Other so-called Managers from the same office in MODESTO told me they did not feel comfortable helping me since MELISSA was the one who spoke to me first. One of the MODESTO "Managers" was named TRISHA, and she went as far as to yell at me and then HUNG UP ON ME. I then proceeded to contact JH Corporate office via Facebook messenger as instructed by their corporate office recording.

I did receive a lot of help from a "unnamed" girl, but again my complaint went unresolved. Yesterday I called corporate and filed a complaint against all of the MODESTO office and was told that I would receive a call within 48 hours AGAIN, TWO hours later I received a call from MELISSA at the MODESTO office who told me they would not be refunding me my money since they did my taxes right! I did tell her she was 2 weeks late at returning my call, and I already filed another complaint with corporate. She informed me that she is the one that would be handing that complaint as well. I ended the call. If I do not receive any help from Consumer Affairs or BBB, I plan to do a CHARGEBACK with my bank. IN CLOSING: Do not get roped into using this company EVER! When there is a problem they won't help you or return calls or even care for that matter. VERY DISSATISFIED.

Original review: March 27, 2018

About 1 week ago I went to the Bel Air office of Jackson Hewitt to have my taxes done. I had called and had an appointment AND had even asked before I went in if the tax preparers were familiar with a certain form # 1099C. I was assured there would be no problem. Well the preparer had NO CLUE what to do with the form, and she did not seem to have any way of checking with someone else, or referring to any reference books or even Googling it for goodness sake! Needless to say I left and went to HR Block where the preparer knew exactly what the form was and how to handle it. Shame on you Jackson Hewitt! Your sole function is to PREPARE TAXES... You need to hire better people or have more backup information available for them.

Original review: March 24, 2018

Don’t use this service and never to file your tax here. They’re scammers. The one in Walmart promising you Walmart 100GC 'cause it’s a scam. The guy Terrie at the Walmart Hesperian Blvd said the card will come in an hour and it’s been 2 weeks now. It didn’t come. They will block your calls and you will never hear from them. They will give you misleading information about your tax and you will pay more 'cause these guys are like bunch of thieves! So beware!

Original review: March 20, 2018

Very disappointed with the service I experienced. I don't care how much money they offer me. I will never use Jackson Hewitt again! They filed my taxes within ten minutes because it was almost time for them to close and they were ready to go. To pay over $400 to have my taxes filed and can't even call and ask questions about my taxes without Mrs. ** getting all rude with me trying to rush me off again. I could have just did them myself. Never again will I go to Jackson Hewitt in the Liberty Square Plaza in Hinesville Ga.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I wish there was an option for "0" or negative digit stars. They left a W2 off the tax return which in turn caused back taxes to be owed, interest accrued on that amount, as well as penalties. When it was taken in to them, in order for them to honor their so-called "Gold Guarantee" that promises "reimbursement of penalties and interest charged by a taxing authority if a Jackson Hewitt tax preparer makes an error preparing your tax refund", they flat out refused stating that I gave up that entitlement when I signed the tax return and their form. Are you kidding me???!! The form I had signed was the one stating the tax return was correct to my knowledge.

So BEWARE that you will NOT actually be protected from error via their "Gold Guarantee". What was the point in my paying somebody to prepare my taxes if I basically needed to "prepare" them again in order to catch an error?? I made multiple unsuccessful attempts to contact their headquarters and lost countless hours attempting to retrieve the accurate phone number to headquarters. I was consistently given an incorrect number, a robotic system number that did not go anywhere other than in circles, or a number that only connected me to another local office which would in turn give me another one of the numbers mentioned above! It was complete and utter disregard! After seeing the same pattern, being I was connected to so many local offices before being redirected to beginning again, it was obvious they were trained to misdirect complaints BY Jackson Hewitt.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I was going to file freely at the library but received a call. I told the last I would come pick up my paperwork and apologized for the inconvenience. She however ended up talking me into filing with Jackson Hewitt so I did agree to going ahead and paying for the injured spouse amendment and the amount that remained due for processing fees would come out of the refund. Which I only was informed after having processed the taxes. Instead she got my attention with the promise of a 100$ and was convinced into filing with the company after being that fees were to only be 171. I couldn't come up with this amount and said the library would be as delayed yet would not be at all costly, which the amount of 171 later turned into 31. I had been promised cheap rates, on top of a 100 transfer credit that was said to be applied to a card I was given, after she got the submit button. I never received anything!!

Later they gave me five different reasons why I didn't receive anything on that card. Now I can't get any precise answers, from anyone there in the office. Which is only if I can even get them to answer the phones there. They are now rude, short with any questions I may have, they are much more unpleasant about the return that's been paid for and filed. Even after the lies, the delay and the unforeseen errors in the return I had filed. On top of all this, they gave us a number for the local IRS that's a non working number. It said it was disconnected, when I finally got in contact with my preparer she said "well I funny know that the number they gave me that's on the wall." This has been the worst experience in my filing history, I would not recommend this place to anyone at all, ever.

Original review: March 17, 2018

We have been using TurboTax for the last 7 years to file our taxes; however this year we were in a bind and thought we might qualify to get the rapid refund from Jackson Hewitt. So, we go to a Walmart and step inside the lovely Jackson Hewitt "office", located right inside the money center! So we begin the process, he takes our IDs and enters our names into the computer, takes all of our W2s and other documents. We had 3 W2s, and IRA, and an OK tax document from the previous year. After he's done he comes back with the amount of like $7,000 dollars and I was blown away! When I had done an estimate through TurboTax our refund was $9,000. Then he says yada yada yada... after our fees your estimated refund is $6,000 and some odd dollars, WTF!? I was ready to walk out, and wish now that I would have!

He went on to talk about the refund anticipation loan and that we stood at about an 80% chance of being approved for it. That was the ONLY reason I stayed, because we were needing some of that cash ASAP. He talked more about that and took more time doing so than he did doing our taxes. An hour after we left we were notified that we did not qualify for the loan. After we get home, I went through the information and found out he had misspelled my last name. We also realized we had forgotten and he never once mentioned college, or itemized deductions, and charities we had donated to. We also noticed he signed us up for the gold package and he NEVER even told us what it was or anything, he never mentioned any packages! I was heated! So we begin the (short, so we thought!) process of filing a complaint on him and trying to get them to amend our return.

They said the IRS would kick it out because of the name, well they didn't! We went to their office (real office this time), twice trying to speak to a manager because we kept getting the run around on the phone. Both times we went we were never once greeted, and the 2nd time we had an appointment and still waited over an hour to be seen. The lady pretty much told us that we were just ** and had to deal with it. She said they'd do the amendment for free since they messed up, like those things cost any money anyway! She acted like they would be doing us this huge favor or something. I wanted to smack her and tell her I was doing her face a favor!!!

They were supposed to refund us the $75 for the gold package and someone was supposed to call us and see about getting some of the fees refunded also since he screwed us! It has been over a month and a half and we just got the check for the $75 today, and they STILL messed up my last name. They are NOT GOOD LISTENERS! We have yet to hear anything about refunding the preparer fees or filing a complaint on the preparer. My husband has called SEVERAL times and I told him to keep taking it higher and higher until someone resolves this to our liking! He calls, they say we'll call you back, they never do, he calls again and they're conveniently out of the office. I mean this whole ordeal has been a catastrophic nightmare!!! We had a few problems, we thought we would get a simple resolution and go on our way... NOPE!

These people are the kings and queens of BS and scamming people. So yeah if you want to be ignored when you walk into their office, have your taxes done wrong with the wrong last name, be charged a ridiculously crazy preparer fee, be signed up for something they just want to charge you for, be lied to, get the run around, lied to some more... then go with Jackson Hewitt. For sure, you won't be disappointed! If you want a good tax service use Turbo Tax and do it your damn self, at least you'll get your name right! Sorry for the long story, I'm a stickler for details???

Original review: March 15, 2018

Went to have my taxes done on Feb. 14th. I provided 3 W-2s. The preparer only entered 2 of them. I had no idea he did that because you don’t get an actual copy of your return. I was promised I would get a $3200 instant refund put on an American Express Serve card. I got $200. I was told I would get a permanent Amex Serve card in 7 to 10 days. I gave it 2 weeks and no card. I called Jackson Hewitt several times to find out what was going on. They couldn’t tell me anything. After 6 calls to Amex they finally told me that Jackson Hewitt entered my address wrong. Finally got my permanent card after a month.

I have tried to log into the Jackson Hewitt website to view my return and can not log in. Called them about it several times and got no help. Checked the IRS website and it tells me they have not received my tax return. Called Jackson Hewitt to discuss it with them. They get my info and log into their system and tell me it was accepted by the IRS. Funny, I called the IRS and was told they have not received my return. I filed a complaint with Jackson Hewitt and a regional manager called me. We discussed the issues with my return. He said he would investigate my issues and call me back. He never called back.

I have no idea what is going on with my return. I’ve been given the runaround every step of the way. I am supposed to be getting over $4000 back. I want my money. Also I was told I would get $100 for switching to Jackson Hewitt. What I actually got was a $100 discount coupon for Samsung products if I spend $500 or more on Samsung products at Walmart. In short everything they told me has been a lie. I believe nobody at Jackson Hewitt knows anything about taxes or how their system works. It’s completely false advertising on their part. If they don’t resolve these issues and get my refund immediately then my next step is to Georgia Department of Consumer Affairs. I have called the state and found out they have several complaints on file about Jackson Hewitt. Avoid them at all cost if you need your taxes done.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I went to file my taxes 1/19/18. I went in and did the and file for year 16 and year 17 for both property taxes and federal and state. I was supposed to get $10,668 back. I got a letter from the IRS stating that they messed up and added 1000 to my refund and so they had to adjust my refund and I’ll be getting nine 9100. OK that’s fine. I had some minor mistake. Well as the month goes by I got seven grand back. OK I’m still missing some of my money so I called IRS. They said they never received my file for 2016 and to contact the people who filed my taxes.

Well as I’m calling Jackson Hewitt to file a complaint these people said to wait 24 hours to get a phone call back from a manager and to going to the store with all my paperwork and they should be able to fix it. It’s just don’t go here. Don’t give your business to these people and then they charge me 1400 to file two years worth of W2s. If anyone feels robbed I sure the hell do and I have a disabled son. I just pray that someone helps me. I don’t know where to go. What to do and then I go on the lapis today but I really don’t know what to do from here but I am missing money and I have documentation paperwork. Don’t go to these people please. DON'T???

Original review: March 11, 2018

Going to Jackson Hewitt for tax prep was a huge mistake. When I phoned for appointment, I asked if they do taxes for trusts & estates & was told yes, so made appt. I drove 40 minutes & was there 10 mins early. I told the receptionist that the 4 pages I was asked to complete weren’t applicable to a trust, but filled in my personal info & waited for 32 minutes in the waiting area. No one else came in, & I wasn’t able to see the receptionist from where I sat. I finally went back to the desk & saw she was sitting behind the desk with headphones on, & asked if there was a problem because it was 20 mins past my appt. She told me to wait a minute & she would check. Someone else (I presume the manager Nicole who I had an appointment with) came to get me several minutes later. She never greeted me, but asked if I were the trust owner.

I said I was the Trustee, & she asked where the person who is the name of the trust was, & I answered “in heaven, I hope. She’s been dead a few years. I am the Trustee.” She said that she couldn’t help me because they don’t do Estate taxes. I said that I was told they do Estate & Trust taxes when I made the appointment. She said “No, I can’t help you”. I asked for the paper back that I filled out with my personal information, & she just stared at me. I had to physically take the paper from her. There was no way I was about to leave her with my personal information when they don’t even know what type of tax returns they are able to do. I wasted more than 2 hours & drove more than 60 miles for nothing. Too bad I didn’t spend that time reading reviews of the company instead of wasting time & gas for incompetency. Do not trust the Grand Rapids, Michigan Office to know what they are doing.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Had my taxes done by them in Springfield Ohio. They messed them up. Their calculations were wrong and it took way longer to get my taxes. They couldn't even find the mistake. The IRS did though. They had to fix my return that Jackson Hewitt messed up. When I complained about the accuracy and wanted my money back because of the supposed 100% accuracy guarantee they became rude and combative. Do not ever use them. They are unprofessional and have false advertising to lure people in.

Original review: March 9, 2018

This was the worst experience with providing for your customer I have ever had. Switched to JH because of their 100$ switch promotion. After asking 2 times (at the beginning AND) after I paid I asked if I was receiving reward card and was told I would be getting the card in the mail. Even made a comment that I was getting more from card than what I paid to which the prepped said what a good deal I was getting. Received letter today (stapled to a flyer) that said because I didn't spend 150$ I was ineligible.

I recalled and confirmed who I spoke with who said I would be getting the reward and she stated she was "not aware of the rules" but even though she misspoke and gave me bad information she couldn't do anything. I then called HQ in Lockport... After he called the tax preparer she stated she never told me I would be getting the card although we had just gotten off the phone and she confirmed what we discussed at my appointment. Liars and terrible service. DONT GO HERE.

Jackson Hewitt expert review by Melissa Hincha-Ownby

Jackson Hewitt started out as an in-person only tax service provider, but in 2010 the company expanded with the launch of Jackson Hewitt Online. The online tax software service is aimed at those taxpayers that are comfortable preparing and filing taxes themselves, which introduced the Jackson Hewitt brand to a new market.

• In-person option: Jackson Hewitt offers both online and in-person tax preparation services.

• Expanded online support: All Jackson Hewitt online packages come with free unlimited live chat support.

• Great price for freelancers: The Premium package, which is designed for 1099 contract employees and freelancers, is priced significantly lower than some competitors.

• Phone support: Phone support is available with the premium package.

• Website: The JacksonHewittOnline.com website is very basic.

• Best for: Individual and Basic Filers, Families and High Income Individuals

Profile picture of Melissa Hincha-Ownby
Melissa Hincha-Ownby

Tax Software Contributing Editor

Melissa Hincha-Ownby is a freelance writer who finds joy in doing her taxes, testing new tax software programs and sharing her experiences with others.

Jackson Hewitt Company Information