Citrus Heights, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I wish there was a higher grade than A+, because that is where Charles ** belongs. After a short conversation, Mr. ** immediately knew I was nervous and upset having received an IRS notice. He quickly surmised that I was not a computer guy.. His patience walking me thru the process was just great. Also all thru the process he followed up with phone calls and he always returned my calls quickly. Mr. ** is a real asset to your organization and great guy to work with seniors like me.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Michelle Monticello assisted me in a year long process to get my tax return accepted and to obtain the refund I had been waiting for. My case was unusual as it included the fact that I have two social security numbers, one of which I was requested to use by the Social Security Administration but which the IRS refused to recognize as mine, in spite of the fact that it was verified by E-Verify. I am deeply grateful for the time and effort Michelle took to assist me, to understand my situation and to pursue it through many months to its successful conclusion.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and others. Our team of professionals really shines when it comes to unusual situations!

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2020

There was professionalism demonstrated in every one of our dealings. I felt very comfortable that Erin knew her business and that I would be well taken care of. As this was my first audit, I needed someone to relieve the anxiety, Erin knew to do just that with her rapid response and clear communication. Merci, Erin.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. Our Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit are top notch!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Keith was extremely response, professional, and thorough in dealing with my audit. He explained in detail how to best resolve the issue and what would happen next. This made dealing with the audit an almost stress-free experience. Having his services also saved me a lot of time that I otherwise would have spent researching how to resolve the issue.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate when our members take the time to share their experience with us and with others. Thank-you!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Bistra was very communicative and informative about next steps and keeping me up to date on what's happening and all possible outcomes. She under promises and wayyyy over-delivers. I am thrilled with the level of service I received! I owed 10k less than what was originally asked because there were many things I forgot to file on my own. I am referring my mom as she is also in an audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are glad to see you have witnessed what so many others have, the passion our tax professionals and support staff have for helping people!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Tammy communicates very well from the beginning. She always let you understand why we doing this now and what would be the next step and for the reason why so you feel comfort with her handling of the job and that takes off ANY anxiety you may have dealing with IRS.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Susie is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and will take the time necessary to help you understand what information or documents the IRS will need from you to satisfactorily complete your audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thanks for your comments. We pride ourselves on being helpful!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Jason was prompt and professional. He set and managed my expectations appropriately, had really good follow-up (email, phone calls) to keep me posted on the status of his review of my taxes. Thanks!!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome, and thank you for sharing with us and others.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I was guided step by step along the way and Keith continued to keep me informed of what was going on and the next step. I highly recommend using this service as it decreased my anxiety of being audited with their help.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience. Alleviating the stress of an audit is what we do best!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Nick is a highly knowledgeable lawyer, he always made sure to explain complicated case aspects clearly and in easy language. Nick is also very pleasant to talk to! Thank you very much for the help....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. We hope you and yours are safe and healthy.

TaxAudit.com Company Information