Citrus Heights, CA

3.5/5 (102 ratings)

About TaxAudit.com

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

After years and years of filing IRS tax returns, we were not expecting to have our tax return challenged. A simple error led to a big IRS problem. Not knowing how to deal with it, I contacted TaxAudit. The Enrolled Agent was extremely helpful in all aspect of our return analysis and solution generation. He described what the IRS was concerned about and worked with us through the entire process. I am very pleased to have had our TaxAudit working with us.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We work hard to give our members the best possible outcome on their audits! The TaxAudit Tax Professionals are the best in the business.

Original review: June 24, 2021

Experience is un-stressful, Tuong was very helpful and very prompt in responding to my questions. He was also very good in giving updates on the issue. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Taxaudit.com.

TaxAudit.com response

We are so glad to hear of your experience, thank you for sharing. We are happy you found what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are top-notch, caring folks that really enjoy helping our members.

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Ms. Elizabeth ** was very professional and courteous in assisting our audit. She was very persistent in pursuing our request to IRS and always kept me informed of the status of request to remedy the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

We understand how important communication with our members is. At TaxAudit our goal is to help people. So glad to hear you found our service helpful and have learned what so many others have, that having our Tax Pros on your side makes all the difference!

Original review: May 26, 2021

Teresa did a wonderful job in resolving my issue. She kept herself available to answer my concerns. She was friendly and concerned in solving my problem with the IRS. Thank you very much for the good service!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. Helping our members during a stressful time is what we at TaxAudit do best.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Lisa was always professional and efficient when I dealt with her via email or phone along with being friendly. She would explain things clearly and would answer all my questions clearly. This is the first time we have ever had an IRS audit and were very distressed to receive a notice from IRS.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had Audit Defense in this stressful time.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Tan was very professional and I appreciated his engagement with me to resolve my IRS problem. I would not hesitate to use TaxAudit again in the future. Thank you very much Tax Audit for the good service.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

TurboTax's support was right there with my first contact. The representative guided me to forward the needed materials. Their complete handling of the process was a great relief, and a happy resolution greatly appreciated.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves on our top-notch staff and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I explained the issue with IRS and scanned in necessary documents. Between Megan and Daniel they handled everything along with great communication. I will definitely purchase this every year. Thank you so much!!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for your kind comments and your continued membership!

Original review: July 2, 2021

My experience was very professional and strictly business. Jai made what could have seemly been a terrible experience very pleasant and resolved the issue that we were confronted without any problems.

TaxAudit.com response

We at TaxAudit pride ourselves on our ability to help our members. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: June 11, 2021

From the moment I called in with my tax issue it was handled with top notch service through to the end. Any questions I had were answered, I was assisted with any paperwork required and assisted in achieving the desired result concerning the issue. Highly recommend their services. Without them I may have unknowingly paid a large bill that was never due. Thank you.

TaxAudit.com response

At TaxAudit our goal is to help our members pay the least amount of tax legally possible. We are so glad to hear you found our service helpful. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and others.

TaxAudit.com Company Information