Citrus Heights, CA

File your taxes for 35% off. Use code SLAYIT35

Get Started with TaxSlayer

Visit Site

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: April 20, 2022

Mohammed was very timely and always made it his priority to accommodate whatever time frames I was able to speak or send him necessary documents. He kept me updated throughout the entire process and at no point in time was I left wondering what is going on because I was always updated. Mohammed was truly a gem to work with and I am so grateful he handled my situation. I would definitely recommend Mohammed to anyone who is ever in need.

TaxAudit.com response

Speaking with a tax professional in a manner that does not add additional stress to an audit is key to the process. The representatives at TaxAudit recognize the value of your time and the importance of keeping you informed throughout the audit. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Richard was very helpful and quickly relieved my anxiety over the audit. I have never had to deal with anything like this in my life. Richard went immediately to work and contacted the auditor. I never had to even speak with them. Richard explained everything that was going on in simple layman terms that I could easily understand, He was always very patient and professional. Based on my experience with him, I would highly recommend TaxAudit to everyone.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you so much for posting your comments. While most of our members have never had to face an audit, it is what we do every day! Our team of Tax Professionals and support staff are great at explaining what is going on and alleviating the stress of our members. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and others.

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Several days after TaxAudit received my case it was ultimately reassigned to Jayasree **, EA. That was most fortunate for me! She is knowledgeable, intelligent, courteous, efficient and thorough. I was absolutely astonished at all the complex issues put forth by the IRS in 13 pages of very detailed areas of the tax code. Ms ** systematically analyzed each one and submitted her mathematical basis for the justification of her computations. She applied the proper policy basis for each of the issues at hand and then correlated it to computational logic. The IRS accepted her monetary number exactly as she had submitted it.

In my 51 years of business and political experience including the entitlement process for California's largest outdoor high-end outlet center, I've never seen such an incredible and correct set of conclusions accepted by all parties. Anyone who hesitates to subscribe to TaxAudit's service as regards IRS tax obligation findings should think again!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are very proud of our Tax Professionals and their wealth of knowledge and experience and are so glad to hear of the outcome in your case.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Mr. ** was very helpful and hard working in my case. There were some things that he was asking me to send to him that I didn't have any idea what he was asking for. But he was very patient in trying to explain what he wanted or needed from me and finally totally by accident on my part I faxed to him exactly what he was looking for, thank goodness. I appreciate Mr. **'s help and patience with me and I am very happy with the outcome of my tax audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am glad to hear you had a successful outcome and are pleased with our service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

After years and years of filing IRS tax returns, we were not expecting to have our tax return challenged. A simple error led to a big IRS problem. Not knowing how to deal with it, I contacted TaxAudit. The Enrolled Agent was extremely helpful in all aspect of our return analysis and solution generation. He described what the IRS was concerned about and worked with us through the entire process. I am very pleased to have had our TaxAudit working with us.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We work hard to give our members the best possible outcome on their audits! The TaxAudit Tax Professionals are the best in the business.

Original review: June 9, 2022

I reported my IRS inquiry in late May, informing TaxAudit of the deadline. I was assigned to Sheri **. Sheri informed me that I should respond to the IRS myself, when TaxAudit clearly commits to responding your behalf. When I questioned her, she assigned my case but no steps have been taken toward resolution and the IRS deadline has passed. I've requested a refund as I am preparing to respond myself. Not a good use of funds, would strongly advise against this service. I think they've taken on too many clients and cannot handle the volume they have which means you do not get the services outlined in their brochure. I will continue to report this total lack of service as not providing the services promised is fraud.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I can't say enough nice things about Cara. She was with me every step of the way. She explained everything to me. She was caring yet professional. Thank you very much for the good service Taxaudit....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves on the help we provide to our members, and making sure they understand what is happening is one way that we do this for our members.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Because nobody is perfect, I gave Jason a 9. His assistance at fighting my corner and getting this issue resolved with no additional tax was more than we hoped for. I thank you again Jason for a job well done!

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with us and others. It is so great to hear that you have found what so many others have, that TaxAudit Tax Pros are simply the best!!

Original review: March 2, 2022

Chelsea was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Although Chelsea's research determined that I did need to pay the invoiced amount from Ohio's notice of adjustment. She answered my questions and helped me understand why I owed the state the additional money.

TaxAudit.com response

We pride ourselves on helping our members. That sometimes means they do have to pay tax, but we make sure they understand why and help them to avoid similar issues in the future. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and others.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Robert was a pleasure to work with, he was very informative and a great help thru the entire process. I would recommend using your services to others in the future. I would especially recommend Robert.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad to hear of your experience and appreciate the recommendation. We are very proud of our Tax Professionals and support staff and the work they do helping our members.

TaxAudit.com Company Information