Citrus Heights, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.44/5

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Michelle Monticello assisted me in a year long process to get my tax return accepted and to obtain the refund I had been waiting for. My case was unusual as it included the fact that I have two social security numbers, one of which I was requested to use by the Social Security Administration but which the IRS refused to recognize as mine, in spite of the fact that it was verified by E-Verify. I am deeply grateful for the time and effort Michelle took to assist me, to understand my situation and to pursue it through many months to its successful conclusion.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and others. Our team of professionals really shines when it comes to unusual situations!

Original review: March 12, 2020

There was professionalism demonstrated in every one of our dealings. I felt very comfortable that Erin knew her business and that I would be well taken care of. As this was my first audit, I needed someone to relieve the anxiety, Erin knew to do just that with her rapid response and clear communication. Merci, Erin.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. Our Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit are top notch!

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Keith was extremely response, professional, and thorough in dealing with my audit. He explained in detail how to best resolve the issue and what would happen next. This made dealing with the audit an almost stress-free experience. Having his services also saved me a lot of time that I otherwise would have spent researching how to resolve the issue.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate when our members take the time to share their experience with us and with others. Thank-you!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Bistra was very communicative and informative about next steps and keeping me up to date on what's happening and all possible outcomes. She under promises and wayyyy over-delivers. I am thrilled with the level of service I received! I owed 10k less than what was originally asked because there were many things I forgot to file on my own. I am referring my mom as she is also in an audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are glad to see you have witnessed what so many others have, the passion our tax professionals and support staff have for helping people!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

It was nice to have your backup service. As it turned out I did make an error and I already have paid the IRS for the taxes due. Jason was very helpful and dealt with the IRS for me so I did not have to be intimidated. I think the mistake was caused when I subtracted my 2 exemptions from my taxable income and the system had already accounted for them.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I was guided step by step along the way and Keith continued to keep me informed of what was going on and the next step. I highly recommend using this service as it decreased my anxiety of being audited with their help.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Nick is a highly knowledgeable lawyer, he always made sure to explain complicated case aspects clearly and in easy language. Nick is also very pleasant to talk to! Thank you very much for the help....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. We hope you and yours are safe and healthy.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Had a very pleasant experience with Edward. He was very communicative at every stage and patiently listened to my questions during my anxious times. Very professional yet kind.... Thank you very much.

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Our Tax Professionals are simply the best!

Original review: May 20, 2020

Tan was knowledgeable, communicated proactively, professional & friendly. It was a pleasure working with Tan. Thank you very much for the good service. I highly recommend you to my family and friends..

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Tan is definitely a great Tax Professional and is part of an outstanding team.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I felt like everything was being done to help us defend our tax return. This was very comforting during the difficult process of being audited. Very professional and reliable. Thanks for everything....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are glad you have found what so many others have, that our tax professionals and support staff are top notch!

TaxAudit.com Company Information