Citrus Heights, CA

3.6/5 (108 ratings)

About TaxAudit.com

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Mr. ** was very helpful and hard working in my case. There were some things that he was asking me to send to him that I didn't have any idea what he was asking for. But he was very patient in trying to explain what he wanted or needed from me and finally totally by accident on my part I faxed to him exactly what he was looking for, thank goodness. I appreciate Mr. **'s help and patience with me and I am very happy with the outcome of my tax audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am glad to hear you had a successful outcome and are pleased with our service.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Everyone was very attentive, tried to answer all my questions, and make sure that I had a good experience. Even when I became flustered because of a letter from the IRS, everyone calmly help me understand the process and what was happening. TaxAudit made my experience as good as I could have asked despite my lack of understanding of the process.

TaxAudit.com response

We love to help people, in fact, that is our mission statement, and what better way to do so than to help our members understand the letters they get from the IRS or state. We are so glad we were able to help, thank-you for sharing your experience.

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

After years and years of filing IRS tax returns, we were not expecting to have our tax return challenged. A simple error led to a big IRS problem. Not knowing how to deal with it, I contacted TaxAudit. The Enrolled Agent was extremely helpful in all aspect of our return analysis and solution generation. He described what the IRS was concerned about and worked with us through the entire process. I am very pleased to have had our TaxAudit working with us.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We work hard to give our members the best possible outcome on their audits! The TaxAudit Tax Professionals are the best in the business.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Ms. Elizabeth ** was very professional and courteous in assisting our audit. She was very persistent in pursuing our request to IRS and always kept me informed of the status of request to remedy the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

We understand how important communication with our members is. At TaxAudit our goal is to help people. So glad to hear you found our service helpful and have learned what so many others have, that having our Tax Pros on your side makes all the difference!

Original review: April 28, 2021

Lisa was always professional and efficient when I dealt with her via email or phone along with being friendly. She would explain things clearly and would answer all my questions clearly. This is the first time we have ever had an IRS audit and were very distressed to receive a notice from IRS.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had Audit Defense in this stressful time.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Working with Brett was a pleasure, he was very thorough and helpful in walking me through the entire process. I have already recommended tax audit to my friends and family. Thank you very much Tax Audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you! We appreciate the referral and are glad to hear of your experience. Thanks for posting and we wish you a great 2022!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I got audited for my 2018 Oregon state tax. Tax Audit simply asked the state what documents they needed and then would ask me to provide them. Communication between myself and the tax auditor became cluttered and confusing. I had to fire Tax Audit to get any positive progress. Manager indicated I could ask tax questions after firing them but when I did ask, the Manager produced a fictional reason why they couldn't answer my questions. Absolutely a horrid and useless service. I got stuck with them via Audit Protection on Turbo Tax. I love all things about turbo tax except the audit protection scam.

TaxAudit.com response

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. Our service offers much more than submitting documents. We are limited as to what questions we can answer, but questions that are directly associated with the notice received and the tax year at hand can be addressed. Because your privacy is important to us I cannot see your identifying information to review your case, but you are welcome to contact us and ask to speak to a manager to get your questions addressed.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

This was the first time I ever was exposed to an IRS Audit. Mr. ** and his team kept me informed throughout the process. He warned me of potential problems and contacted me at 7:30 at night after the audit to inform me of what happened during the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Here at TaxAudit we understand the importance of communication. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Lisa was prompt in her replies both via phone and email. She explained the entire process in easy-to-understand terms and was able to create a good relationship between her and me. She made a very intimidating process a bit less stressful.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience. Helping people is what we do and we pride ourselves on our customer service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Tan was very professional and I appreciated his engagement with me to resolve my IRS problem. I would not hesitate to use TaxAudit again in the future. Thank you very much Tax Audit for the good service.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We at TaxAudit are proud of our team of Tax Professionals and support staff and no doubt Tan is one of the best.

TaxAudit.com Company Information