Citrus Heights, CA

3.5/5 (97 ratings)

About TaxAudit.com

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: June 24, 2021

Experience is un-stressful, Tuong was very helpful and very prompt in responding to my questions. He was also very good in giving updates on the issue. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Taxaudit.com.

TaxAudit.com response

We are so glad to hear of your experience, thank you for sharing. We are happy you found what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are top-notch, caring folks that really enjoy helping our members.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Ms. Elizabeth ** was very professional and courteous in assisting our audit. She was very persistent in pursuing our request to IRS and always kept me informed of the status of request to remedy the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

We understand how important communication with our members is. At TaxAudit our goal is to help people. So glad to hear you found our service helpful and have learned what so many others have, that having our Tax Pros on your side makes all the difference!

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Teresa did a wonderful job in resolving my issue. She kept herself available to answer my concerns. She was friendly and concerned in solving my problem with the IRS. Thank you very much for the good service!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. Helping our members during a stressful time is what we at TaxAudit do best.

Original review: May 21, 2021

Michelle was very helpful with our case. If I sent her any correspondence she replied and/or called right away. She kept me informed of what was happening during the process, which was very much appreciated.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience with others. We pride ourselves on our communications skills! The Tax Pros here at TaxAudit are second to none.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Lisa was always professional and efficient when I dealt with her via email or phone along with being friendly. She would explain things clearly and would answer all my questions clearly. This is the first time we have ever had an IRS audit and were very distressed to receive a notice from IRS.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had Audit Defense in this stressful time.

Original review: July 2, 2021

My experience was very professional and strictly business. Jai made what could have seemly been a terrible experience very pleasant and resolved the issue that we were confronted without any problems.

TaxAudit.com response

We at TaxAudit pride ourselves on our ability to help our members. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: June 11, 2021

From the moment I called in with my tax issue it was handled with top notch service through to the end. Any questions I had were answered, I was assisted with any paperwork required and assisted in achieving the desired result concerning the issue. Highly recommend their services. Without them I may have unknowingly paid a large bill that was never due. Thank you.

TaxAudit.com response

At TaxAudit our goal is to help our members pay the least amount of tax legally possible. We are so glad to hear you found our service helpful. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Jayasree was WONDERFUL to work with. She was extremely patient and walked me through everything and explained everything very well. I cannot give her a higher rating and if I could I definitely would.

TaxAudit.com response

It is nice to hear you have found what so many others have - that our Tax Professionals are top notch! Thank you for sharing your opinions with us and others.

Original review: March 12, 2020

There was professionalism demonstrated in every one of our dealings. I felt very comfortable that Erin knew her business and that I would be well taken care of. As this was my first audit, I needed someone to relieve the anxiety, Erin knew to do just that with her rapid response and clear communication. Merci, Erin.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. Our Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit are top notch!

Original review: March 3, 2020

I felt like everything was being done to help us defend our tax return. This was very comforting during the difficult process of being audited. Very professional and reliable. Thanks for everything....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are glad you have found what so many others have, that our tax professionals and support staff are top notch!

TaxAudit.com Company Information