TaxAudit.com

Citrus Heights, CA

Compare Tax Services

Research top Tax Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Used TaxAudit for 3 years (possibly more). When I needed them, they asked me to call IRS directly "and ask them exactly how they arrived at this assessment". So, you still stand alone with IRS - They do NOT live up to the promise that they will deal with the IRS. A total scam and total waste of money.

My refund didn't show up, so I ended up calling the IRS and after hours of calls, they connected me to an agent who told me that there was supposed to be a notice sent out but for some reason it hadn't been sent out and that I needed to come in for an appointment which ended up being in two days. At this point I contacted Audit Defense as this was the primary reason I got them, and instead of offering to assist, they gave me the runaround.

First they said I need a physical notice and agent info, and when I told them that neither was provided and I have a physical appointment, the rep elevated to supervisor who researched and determined that they could in fact proceed without a notice or agent name and transferred me to a rep who eventually said she would help start the process for the audit and that I should "have no further contact with the IRS" and they will handle it and she will get someone to help me and I would be contacted.

Shortly after that I got a call from the person who was supposed to help who told me that they WOULD NOT actually come and and wanted me to go contact the IRS and force them to send me a notice and then get the Agents and Details before they would consider doing something, when I explained that a - the IRS said the notice would not be sent out and that I needed to come in person and b - that they couldn't show me anywhere in their contract that said I would have to have a physical notice to get help from them, they said that they basically didn't care and essentially I can sue them if I want. In my opinion, this is a scam and they just pay the odds of a buyer actually getting audited and then the odds of the buyer suing them when they fail to help. I would strongly recommend you save your money. I plan to get a tax attorney and then sue them for expenses and losses.

The customer service was very helpful with any issues that I had. Very knowledgeable about the service and quick responses. Was very happy with the security especially with the way the cyber attacks happen these days. Very comfortable using this service in the very near future. This company is on the rise and I promote the company with a positive experience. The filing experience was very smooth and simple. No extra links or ads to go through like some services I have experienced in the past. Quick and smooth transactions.

This group, from the beginning, did not want to handle my tax audit. I have paid for their services for years (7) and never needed (*or thought I needed) their services, until now. The group is in California and they call you when it suits them and they do not answer your phone calls as Dale, **, person number 6 with the organization, told me because she was eating her lunch. She only answered the phone because it kept ringing, per her. She told me she was sorry I didn't know the tax codes, and this when she hadn't even looked at the paperwork. She told me that she didn't have certain tax paperwork when I sent it months ago (2014 and 2015 tax paperwork; 200 plus pages each). She told me the letter from my employer and any work paperwork was useless, when I was verbally told by person number 2 that I needed them.

Back to lovely Dale, I had to provide documents to her from home, so I did it via phone and converted them to pdf (because my scanner decided to not communicate with the laptop - it was my only option) and she said they were of such poor quality she didn't think she could use them. I had her on speaker phone and my 6 year old listened to her berate me and be rude to me as well as my husband. She refused to acknowledge what she missed, and then dismissed items because she thought she didn't need them. I called this organization numerous times, but if they don't answer, it is ok. Oh and you better document that you called them every time in the game of tag, because if you do not, they will say you didn't and insist on closing the case at every turn. If you can't answer them because they call you at peak work hours, well you might as well do it yourself.

Finally, I asked this lovely Dale if she would be filing the paperwork or not and she made it clear that only if she "thought" the paperwork was "sufficient". I said, "so, that means you are not going to do anything." I left 2 messages with Mike, her supervisor, at **. He didn't answer 7 times. I told him not to bother calling on three second try and instructed Dale to withdraw, since that is ultimately what they wanted. I called TurboTax, explained what happened and they refunded me for the "services" I did not receive. DO NOT EVER USE OR PURCHASE. Spread the word and warn the people you like. Horrible experience and organization. In the end, the organization ruined our evening and caused us to miss my son's medical appointment. WORTHLESS.

The customer service was very satisfying. I thought it was good so in my opinion it was great, not excellent, but great. I was happy with the service I got. The data security was very good and the services made me very happy. It could've been a lil better, but it was still very good to my opinion to me. They offer you a full refund if are dissatisfied which is very great and a nice thing to do in my opinion so that was a very promising thing for them to include. The fling experience was a very nice thing to have so I'd honestly recommend this to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

They have some of the nicest staff and they respond in a rather happy mood. Their security seems to be best so far in terms of protecting my data. So far I have not encountered any breach ins nor any of my personal information being compromised from any hacker or similar position. I have had some great refund experience in the past few years that I have ever used this service. I feel rather great. They have such a good system. I have had such a good experience in terms of their filing tools. I think that they have such potential to improve and make their system better.

Will help you with anything. Very friendly people. Are English speaking people that you can actually understand. They will also talk to you anytime. So far it's been safe, I haven't had any sort of problems. Hopefully that won't change. They don't send out your info out to everybody and that's what I look for in a business. I honestly received more money than I actually expected and that makes me extremely happy. That's what everyone wants in a tax refund business. It was extremely easy and there wasn't anything to it. I literally didn't have to do anything. A huge plus for this business because it's not a lot of hassle or problem.

The information you put in about you while filing your taxes is as protected as other tax websites. I haven't file for a long time but when I did I never had to worry about anyone getting my data. The refund can be a quick process if you filed everything correctly and didn't leave anything important out. I thought filing for taxes with this website would be a piece of cake and it is to the ones who have done it online before but to others, it could and can be a challenge.

I have no issues on how they deal with customers. 100% satisfied with the way they handle and solve problems without you waiting for a very long time. They are knowledgeable about their craft. The best in the market today in terms of data security. You will feel the intense data security like they are guarding their own life with. The refund process is easy to understand with fine prints clearly written and explained. No hidden fees or hidden agendas to begin with. The filing was quick, easy and fulfilling. No issues whatsoever with first class accommodation to problems during tax season.

The customer service was amazing. You cannot compare their customer service to others. They are best in what they do. I highly recommend this to my friends and family. The data security is really good. You must verify using your email and a special pin that is given to you. It is the most trusted and safest website to use. The refund experience was great. They maximize the best return for you and find the best available refund. The filing experience was really smooth and fun. Others fail in comparison.

Customer service wasn’t really all that good but it could use a little more cooperation but it’s not the worst. It could use a lot more improvements but the app wasn’t all that bad. It wasn’t all too bad filing experience. You can’t hate it but you can’t love it.

Was easy to use. Able to use it with very little instructions. Was guided through it with easy to follow instructions. It was the right software to do what I need to get done. Haven't had any problems. Got through it and got my taxes done fairly quickly. My refund was deposited within a week so I was very happy about that. I will use this again and again. Had very helpful walk through step by step instructions that made filing very easy and fast. I like this software very much.

Online customer services was very convenient and informative. Customer service representatives were very helpful to me in the filing process. I felt very comfortable with providing my personal information and data on the company's website. I trusted this website to hold this information on file to complete my taxes without worrying about my rights being violated. I was dissatisfied about my refund experience because the return amount was too low compared to the other rates that were offered. I was also dissatisfied with the IRS processing fee rates which were very expensive. I would not recommend anyone in lower income brackets to use the electronic filing service because in my opinion, the services are a little expensive. Although it was a very quick and easy process, the fees were too high. I would enjoy using these services if it was a little more affordable.

It was a surprising and satisfying experience. THE AUDIT WAS TRULY PAINLESS AND UNEVENTFUL. I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO USE AGAIN but if I do it will be an easy choice. I never had any reservations with sharing my data and never felt compromised. Very good product. Refund was seamless. I was definitely satisfied with the final resolution. It was very simple.

The representatives were very helpful and explained in full detail how the service works. I especially like that once we file a return through the company that they will defend us against a tax audit for as long as the return can be audit by the IRS. Provided my company with real peace of mind. This product uses very contemporary security features to make sure that my company's information is protected from potential hackers. So far I have not had any issues with security breaches or inconsistent access to my account.

I have not had any experience with this product's refund policy since I have not run into any issues that would require me to use it. However, it seems as if the company will work with me to make our relationship work. I filed my taxes electronically so the experience is very user friendly and easy to understand. My business is not too complex so the filing experience is always clear cut and not complex.

If I got stuck on the software, I could call the toll free line to get help, or send them an email. I thought that was helpful because sometimes you aren't sure of what to key in. I felt confident that my data would be secure. They have the latest technology to keep my data encrypted, and I was not too worried on that part. The refund process I thought isn't as fast as it should. I think there is more room to improve on the return process. It takes time to get to the customer service for this issue. It is straightforward in that you put in the data that it asks for, and you do get a sense that you are following the right procedure, but there are times when the software gives you an error that you do need customer service to understand.

This was by far the best customer service simply because of the knowledgeable staff they have. Should you run into any problems with your taxes the help button is right there and all you have to do is hit the button. It's almost like you have your own security team right next to you while you fill out your taxes. I felt in no danger of any foul-ups or any threat to my security while doing my taxes. This is the best part. They tell you right then at the finished of filing your taxes what the outcome is and should you get a refund they tell you how much right then. I am not that experienced with filing my own taxes but I just followed the easy steps and finished filing my taxes with no problems at all. Believe me if I can file my own taxes with no problems anyone can.

I had a slight problem, called them, and they worked hard to correct the problem. Good customer service. Their data security is great, I feel very comfortable using their service knowing my account will be protected. The refund was prepared and submitted in a quick period. Got my refund in a very short period of time. Would recommend if you want your refund done correctly and refund fast. The filing was done online and submitted immediately and was done very easy. Just sat back and waited for the refund to appear in my bank account.

Customer service got me through any technical difficulties. It was kind of tough but I was able to get good service and instructions. They were polite and courteous. Everything was secure and I felt safe using the software! I felt comfortable giving my information up with no threat to hackers and other issues. It was a great experience. I'll definitely do this whole experience again.

Their customer service was very helpful, kind and nice. If I had a question they did what they could to get the answer in a timely manner which was great. Very professional to deal with as well. I didn't experience any problems so I guess that's good. You have to worrying every time you do something that involves your personal information so I would hope they would do what they could to protect that. I didn't really have any problems. Things went pretty smoothly and they did what they could to help make it that way for me which was great and less stressful. You don't want to deal with the IRS so everything they can do to help is great.

I am very happy with the services I got from the company. They gave very good and effective customer service and resolved all issues I had with updating me valuable rules changed. I would recommend it to people as I am very happy regarding my data security. They provide good data security so no issues with data theft I ever faced. I have never experienced refund but I have heard about their 100% refund policy and my friends have experienced so, so I give good rating on it too. I am so glad to opt this company as tax filing is become so easy with no hassle at all so I would recommend this too to my friends as filing is so easy.

I don't remember the poor girl name but she was so sweet and thoughtful that she helped me go through and do what I needed because I was lost and having a time. They have great customer service. One thing I loved about them you used your own passwords, they never asked for your personal information, they were thorough and detailed about not getting your information. I was amazed how quickly I received my refund. It didn't take long at all and what she said it was going to be it was and I was happy and I'll definitely be using them again. Once I was explained thoroughly and detailed how to do everything it was like a great experience to be a part of their company. It was also easy to do once she walk me through.

Helpful, friendly advice to get the most out of your tax returns. Fast and convenient, simple and very easy to use. A very great business to deal with. I have never had any problems with my personal data being in danger. The site is extremely secure and I always feel at ease sharing my personal information on this website. The refund experience is always fast and very accurate. If anything, I get more of a refund going through them than with any other company. The site is very simple to navigate through. If there is any questions, someone is always there to help.

Customer service was great. Satisfaction of them and company. Would love to continue doing business with them. I also love the fact that they back up 100 percent of the business. The data security is protected by several barrier to prevent fraud. So much can go wrong but I feel secure using them. I also like the security of peace of mind for me and my business. They will refund all of my money at 100 percent so that is really good. Easy, fast, fun, fair, secure.

The customer service was wonderful. They answered every question I had with explicit detail on whenever my question was. They helped me efficiently. The security was very secured. I was confident in the security system that they used when handling my paperwork and it was easy for me to dispatch information back and forth. I would recommend to my family that have any tax refund questions or executing any goals that have to do with tax refund. My refund was handled sufficiently. It was easy for me to file with the company. They handled it and expedited all of information promptly and I was satisfied with customer service all the way to the refund.

Does a good job at answering questions. Not real problems. Fast at responding, handles problems and gives good replies to your questions. Haven't really had security problems. Everything seems to work as is. Haven't really paid much attention to it which is a good thing since I haven't had any problems. Have had a good experience with refunds. Gotten what I expected with no problems. On time and no issues that required me to contact anyone. Very easy to file. Very fast and easy to understand. Can do it on your own schedule and can always contact customer service with any questions.

Very helpful in helping me with my tax issues and answer any questions I had on using the service. Very helpful and easy to use. If I had an issue no matter how small they were very helpful. I have always felt safe, never worried of my information being stolen in anyway. Very protective and safe. I am glad their security is very handy and protective. I got my refund pretty fast and more than I expected. I was expecting a decent enough but the service managed to find more money to refund me. Then not long afterwards got it. The forms were very easy to understand. I had no problem filling it out and the questions weren't too complicated to answer. It was a breeze and had no issues at all.

Their customer service was okay. Most of the customer service was pretty good. But I did have one person who was not helpful at all. I am overall a satisfied person. I will use them again in the future. The data security was overall amazing. They had a heavy data security system. I had to constantly give them a security question due to the fact of my identify protection. They said you cannot be too safe nowadays. The refund experience was great. I got my refund pretty fast. Faster than usual. They said it was probably due to the fact I did everything early and in a timely manner. They said I did a great job. The filing experience was great. It was made extremely easy. I am glad I went with them this year. Thanks for giving me the chance to use them. If it wasn't for you having this available I wouldn't be able to use them.

I think it could have been more useful. It seemed to get me distraught at times more than once. But I will probably use the product again. It was a good learning tool. The security was good. I wish I could have gotten more on my refund. But hey money is money. It's better than owing money to the government. Hopefully this helps out to future customers. I think I prefer this option instead of going to an office to get this done. I will pass this information on to friends and family and maybe they will do it as well.

TurboTax Tax Audit Defense purchase a big waste of money. Audit for 2013. Tax Audit.com first said well "it's only $3000" like it wasn't worth their precious time. They had me fax all the documents IRS requested. Heard nothing at all for weeks then got IRS notice -- now owed $4000+ -- IRS requested same docs as I had already sent to Turbotax Audit Defense guy. I called -- 'not in this week'. Then next week -- well I sent in docs you sent. "Now what" was my question. "Well I can't do more than that". No help at all. DO NOT BUY THIS FAKE 'PROTECTION'. In fact -- use Tax Cut at least. H&R Block will help you.

TaxAudit.com Company Profile