Citrus Heights, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5

TaxAudit.com Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2020

There was professionalism demonstrated in every one of our dealings. I felt very comfortable that Erin knew her business and that I would be well taken care of. As this was my first audit, I needed someone to relieve the anxiety, Erin knew to do just that with her rapid response and clear communication. Merci, Erin.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. Our Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit are top notch!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Keith was extremely response, professional, and thorough in dealing with my audit. He explained in detail how to best resolve the issue and what would happen next. This made dealing with the audit an almost stress-free experience. Having his services also saved me a lot of time that I otherwise would have spent researching how to resolve the issue.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate when our members take the time to share their experience with us and with others. Thank-you!

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Bistra was very communicative and informative about next steps and keeping me up to date on what's happening and all possible outcomes. She under promises and wayyyy over-delivers. I am thrilled with the level of service I received! I owed 10k less than what was originally asked because there were many things I forgot to file on my own. I am referring my mom as she is also in an audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are glad to see you have witnessed what so many others have, the passion our tax professionals and support staff have for helping people!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

It was nice to have your backup service. As it turned out I did make an error and I already have paid the IRS for the taxes due. Jason was very helpful and dealt with the IRS for me so I did not have to be intimidated. I think the mistake was caused when I subtracted my 2 exemptions from my taxable income and the system had already accounted for them.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

It was my very first time dealing with an audit. Every year I buy TaxAudit and never had to use it. The process was painless and the service I received from my Tax Advisor was excellent. He kept me calm and worry-free. Excellent communication via app and telephone. He explained to me the process and how it was going to be handled. He got it all taken care off by IRS deadline. Just received a notice from IRS nothing due now. Thank you so much.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad to see you found what so many others have, peace of mind!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: May 20, 2020

Tan was knowledgeable, communicated proactively, professional & friendly. It was a pleasure working with Tan. Thank you very much for the good service. I highly recommend you to my family and friends..

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Tan is definitely a great Tax Professional and is part of an outstanding team.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I felt like everything was being done to help us defend our tax return. This was very comforting during the difficult process of being audited. Very professional and reliable. Thanks for everything....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are glad you have found what so many others have, that our tax professionals and support staff are top notch!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

It took more than a year to close the audit. The CPA team working with me was extremely patient and helpful in guiding me through this painful process and achieve a desirable result. Thank you TaxAudit.

TaxAudit.com response

You are of course, most welcome. Helping people is what we do! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have a disorder/disability where I do not deal with certain pressure situation very well. The company knows this. I have paid them for Audit Defense for several years and when I finally was audited they played games with me and my mental state. Deborah ** from their staff became a bully to me and played emotional games with me via their messaging portal and on the telephone. I asked them to assign me to a tax professional as I paid for countless times and they refuse. Then I asked to communicate with the owner of the company, which they ignored until I asked on the telephone with Ms. ** and she told me that is not going to happen.

I wonder why Jake Sindt would be too busy to review cases where paid customers feel abused by his staff? I have made every effort to reach him from messages and requests from his staff and all have been ignored. I would find someone to represent you away from TaxAudit.com and TurboTax recommends them but they do not understand how to work with customers - They have played and abused me.

TaxAudit.com response

This case has been reviewed by several Tax Professionals as well as several members of upper management. We have been working with him to gather the needed information for his case and will be happy to provide representation as soon as this member provides the documents required by the IRS in these types of audits.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Jason was very prepared, knowledgeable, and helpful through the process of the audit. Time sensitive information is important, and we were able to find a solution very quickly. Thank you very much TaxAudit. I highly recommend them.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your taking the time to review our service and we thank you for the recommendation. We are glad to hear you have learned what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are fantastic!

TaxAudit.com Company Information