Citrus Heights, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

TaxAudit took all of the stress out of the very difficult process of having been audited. They handled all of the communications with the IRS, and kept me well informed of the process. I can't recommend them highly enough. Everyone I dealt with was kind, understanding and professional. I am so grateful for the assistance they provided.

TaxAudit.com response

We are so glad that you shared your experience with us and others, thank you! We have a great group of Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit. Helping people, it is what we do best.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

With Anne it was a very good experience. She puts you at ease as getting an IRS notice can be overwhelming when you are not in a financial situation to be able to pay. Anne was very diligent in explaining and advising us what to do. With her help our IRS issue was resolved and we didn't have to pay the first amount the IRS said we owed. She also gave me some helpful tips for tax purposes going forward. If I ever need tax audit again, I would definitely ask to be helped by Anne.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We have a great team of Tax Professionals and support staff that provide great service to our members.

Get buying tips about Tax Software and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I wish there was a higher grade than A+, because that is where Charles ** belongs. After a short conversation, Mr. ** immediately knew I was nervous and upset having received an IRS notice. He quickly surmised that I was not a computer guy.. His patience walking me thru the process was just great. Also all thru the process he followed up with phone calls and he always returned my calls quickly. Mr. ** is a real asset to your organization and great guy to work with seniors like me.

TaxAudit.com response

We at TaxAudit have the best group of Tax Professionals and support staff! Thanks for sharing your experience with one of our best.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Tammy communicates very well from the beginning. She always let you understand why we doing this now and what would be the next step and for the reason why so you feel comfort with her handling of the job and that takes off ANY anxiety you may have dealing with IRS.

TaxAudit.com response

We help people, that's why we are in business. Your experience points to why our company has been so successful. We know the IRS processes and we explain every step of the way to our members. Thank you for posting your opinions, it means a lot to all of us.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Michelle Monticello assisted me in a year long process to get my tax return accepted and to obtain the refund I had been waiting for. My case was unusual as it included the fact that I have two social security numbers, one of which I was requested to use by the Social Security Administration but which the IRS refused to recognize as mine, in spite of the fact that it was verified by E-Verify. I am deeply grateful for the time and effort Michelle took to assist me, to understand my situation and to pursue it through many months to its successful conclusion.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and others. Our team of professionals really shines when it comes to unusual situations!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I was shocked when I received a letter from the IRS saying I owed more taxes from 2017. I have always used Turbo Tax when filing my taxes, and I purchased the Audit protection along with my filing. I received excellent service from Tax Audit when dealing with this mess. Thank you for helping me out!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. It is our mission to help people! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

He answered all of my concerns quickly and gave me an understanding of what was to be expected. He gave me an estimate of what the end would be and exceeded (lower than estimated). No one likes dealing with an IRS audit, but he made it as stress-free as possible.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing with us and others. We are certainly glad we were able to alleviate some of your stress.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Susie is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and will take the time necessary to help you understand what information or documents the IRS will need from you to satisfactorily complete your audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thanks for your comments. We pride ourselves on being helpful!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Jason was prompt and professional. He set and managed my expectations appropriately, had really good follow-up (email, phone calls) to keep me posted on the status of his review of my taxes. Thanks!!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome, and thank you for sharing with us and others.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I was guided step by step along the way and Keith continued to keep me informed of what was going on and the next step. I highly recommend using this service as it decreased my anxiety of being audited with their help.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience. Alleviating the stress of an audit is what we do best!

TaxAudit.com Company Information