2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

View More View More

Goldco Reviews

Original review: March 13, 2020

Was about a 30 day process to get both 401k’s into Precious Metals, most of that time was me trying to get organized. After I had my ducks in a row, the process took 2 weeks. I got clear concise information, I was helped every step of the way. My phone conversations were fantastic and relevant to process. It was easier than I thought it would be. Protect your money, you worked hard for it. CJ

Original review: March 12, 2020

This is the second time I have done business with this company. They were all very pleasant to talk to and they told me everything that I needed to know that I could not think of one question to ask. They made me feel like I do not have anything to worry about now. Thank you all. Michael **

Original review: March 12, 2020

My first time buying metals for my 401 k roll over, in spite of my inexperience Ben Monaci walked me through, step by step, and made the transition seamless. Thank you Ben, thank you Goldco. Anyone thinking of a precious metals IRA, I would recommend Goldco.

Original review: March 5, 2020

401k to Metals IRA transfer. David McFarland and Lauren Romestant are always a pleasure to work with. David is very knowledgeable and provides very good insights. He is very dependable and follows through with commitments. Lauren is always upbeat and is respectful of customers time.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I am extremely pleased with the excellent service that I have received from Goldco. I am new to investing in precious metals but Walter has been very helpful in fully explaining the process and in helping to guide me through each step. They provide honest and accurate information and an excellent product. I am looking forward to doing much more business with him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: March 4, 2020

I have received an email regarding confirmation of delivery of this order on 2/18/2020 at 8:59 a.m. Somebody under a name of J. ** has signed. This is stealing. I have not received anything. I would like somebody from Goldco to call me back and process a claim.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Overcharged by a LOT. I worked with a senior account manager, Ben Monaci and he was very patient and on top of my questions about everything except how much I was going to pay per ounce for my precious metals. I finally got that information AFTER withdrawing funds from my 401K account and AFTER my account with Goldco was funded. I saw the price I paid and did a simple search for one of the exact same coins that the portfolio, which I found at $33 instead of $50 that I have been charged by Goldco. I have immediately lost a great deal of ground by purchasing my gold and silver for the self directed IRA with this transaction. I am highly upset and have 24 hours to cancel. That's what I am going to do now. This is no way to hide your prices.... I feel victimized.

I got an email confirmation of the products for my money and I finally had something to check, I was shocked to see how huge the markup is for the product. I asked for that throughout the process but his response was "Don't worry about that now, we will figure all that out after the account is funded. We will have to see what the values are at that time." I didn't get to know anything until he listed what I would be getting in coins. The coin pictured was charged to me for over $50 bu Goldco. That is NOT a fair market price as promised.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Josh was very helpful with this acquisition to ensure my portfolio is balanced and serves the purposes of my goals in retirement. He is always willing to answer questions. I hope to come and visit the office sometime.

Charlene

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

The timing for the information I received couldn't have been more timely. The buzz from the stock market was making me nervous about my retirement funds. The people at Goldco (especially Carl) were all very friendly and helpful, and the process couldn't have gone more smoothly. I am feeling very good about my transaction and that my money is well invested. Gold and Silver have always been touted as something you should have so I am very happy to have it now. Thank you Goldco.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I was looking to buy some additional gold and silver when I filled out an inquiry about Goldco and was contacted by Kenny **. He sent me literature about Goldco which I read and forgot about it for a while, then I received an e-mail offering additional gold if I invested into gold and silver from Goldco. Which reminded me that I needed to follow thru with my investing into gold and silver, so I called Ben ** and was very helpful with my purchase, he took his time to explain what I wanted to know to make the purchase. So thanks to everyone at Goldco that helped me. Randall

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

GOLDCO made the process of rolling over some TSP funds into a Directed IRA easy. My executive agent (David B.) and the other account set-up agents were very helpful with their guidance and recommendations.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Being a senior now I am interested in Gold & Silver for a IRA and after talking to Mr. David Brein of Goldco I thought the right choice was to invest my 401k in precious metals. This investment would serve its purpose in the future in case the market takes a dive I would have something to fall back on.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Hi my name is Charles and recently I met a salesperson named Reggie Johnson and it's nice to speak to a salesman that was different than all the others. He was different than the rest, not pushy and very polite. I wish all the people I talk to. Thanks for all the information you told me about. So all I can say is thanks to Reggie Johnson. Bye for now but I'm sure we will be speaking again soon. Talk to you later. Charles ** and thanks.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Great price. MAGA Great transaction, everything went off without any problems, fast shipping. Great Coins. Will continue to buy from this Great Company, and will recommend to friends and family. Thanks Goldco, and a special Thanks Marty at Goldco.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

After reviewing closely several companies, our choice was Goldco. Jace ** was very good at explaining the values and best choices to build that part of our portfolio. He was very patient to continue to explain any questions we had.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Goldco is very informative and helpful in transferring my IRA into Precious Metals. Stock market is up and down. But Precious Metals holds their value and grows during unsettled times. No one knows what the future holds. But with Goldco I feel the future is secure.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I worked with Ben Monaci in setting up a precious metals IRA and the experience couldn't have been better. Ben explained everything in detail and what to expect and when, and Ben was extremely personable and kind. Lauren Romestant confirmed everything in detail in making the purchases to all my satisfaction. I'm relieved to get into this type of investment with the way the markets have topping out lately. I am sure this will be a decision I will be very happy that I made, when all the chips fall.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

They were very professional. They explained the metal I was purchasing and the price. They made sure if I had any questions there was a number to call to reach my team. So I'm proud to be in the precious metals.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Dale & Lauren are both very professional. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. They were always available for anything I needed. They answered any questions I had. I would recommend working with them to anyone. Thank you Goldco.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Hi, While that staff at Goldco are incredibly knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and provide great service, I always leave the table feeling terrible about my purchases with Goldco. Mostly because I am not a financial guru, and do not have any real experience in this industry. In order for me to feel good about my buying decisions I need to read and see in print what coins are available. I have the kind of brain that you can talk to me all day long, and I will not retain very much, but when I see it, when I read it, then, and only then I can understand it. I need to know the pricing I am getting is fair, and I need a few days to think about the coins that interest me. So far it’s really been a wham, bam, slam, that has me feeling bad about my buying decisions for various reasons.

The last two purchases have left me with great regret. I just made a recent purchase of which you are inquiring about, and to be honest, I wish I could undo it. Again, the staff has been great, but I do not feel like I am doing well for myself doing business with Goldco, I feel like I am way overpaying, and as I combine other small IRA’s that I have, I will look to branching out and seeing how other vendors do business. Robert.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Smooth Transfer from Employee 401K to Precious Metal IRA. This is the 3rd transfer I have done with Goldco and everything always goes so smoothly. They call me quarterly, which is the schedule I prefer, to update me and offer recommendations and then they walk thru the transfer process with me on the line and make sure everything is done correctly and to my satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I find it very refreshing to be able to speak with people that not only know about cryptocurrencies but are invested themselves. This wasn't the case on my first purchase back in January 2018 but thankfully that has since changed and I've made 3 more purchases since then. Personally, I'm a crypto trader and I've been invested in them since early 2017. :-)

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Selection of Type of Gold to purchase. I found Gold Co very helpful and honest about the process of converting part of my 401k to precious metals. Justin of Gold Co was key to my success of purchasing, my precious metals.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Just completed the process of converting/opening a new Self Directed IRA from a 401K. My contacts Robert, Ruby and Lauren made it a smooth transition from the company 401K to my Self Directed IRA, with precious metals. The professional and timely manner in which GOLDCO handled the transaction is greatly appreciated.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I found Mike Hall to be extremely professional in our dealings. He is conscious, polite, and very knowledgeable of his job. He was extremely comfortable to work with. He was NOT a “pushy salesman” while we worked on opening my account. I would not hesitate referring him to friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

It's been a pleasure dealing with everyone starting with Karla ** who drew my attention to Goldco, she's truly been a delight to deal with. **I have to give a special thank you** with her. I would have probably lost all my retirement money to stock market, also David's been great as well as Lauren, very informative and helpful, thanks to all for everything. Sincerely Ed

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I've wanted to purchase actual gold and silver coins for a long time, but didn't know how to go about doing so. I actually don't remember how I found out about Goldco (sorry) but I have been very satisfied with their professionalism and the ease with which I was able to transfer funds into a self-directed IRA and use those funds to purchase the coins I was interested in owning. Rick Dougherty explained everything I asked very clearly, and was incredibly helpful in walking me through the processes necessary to actually purchase my coins. I'm very impressed with this company, and would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

At this moment I am neutral in my assessment of Goldco. I was pursued by Goldco to switch my traditional IRA to gold on the logic of Goldco Representatives relating to past and current global economic conditions. So far I have lost several thousands of dollars by not being invested in the market. That being said only time will tell if switching from Vanguard to Goldco was the right decision and will play out as you all said it would for me and the economy. You got me so we'll wait to see what happens.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

The recommendations given me are professional and the reasons given for recommending them made sense to me. I appreciate you taking the time to explain the small print in the Goldco contract. It was a pleasure doing business with all employees at Goldco.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I am very pleased with the service and support I have received from Tony Pino and his associates at Goldco. They did a good job of sharing information with me, explaining details and answering my questions so that I could make an informed decision. They then accommodated my circumstances and schedule in order to facilitate my transaction.

Goldco Company Information