2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: May 6, 2020

I have been with Goldco for a number of years now and have invested in gold and silver coins especially after 2008 fiasco. I decided after looking over Goldco direct IRA website. I made a call to them and acquired information and make a decision from that information. The representatives that I have spoken with especially Dave **. Have always been kind, talkative in the knowledge of their field in gold & silver coins. I appreciated Dave’s opinion in the value of coins that I have purchased from Goldco and will always trust his opinion and at no time did I feel I was being Pushed or goaded into purchasing anything. I am totally happy with Goldco direct and wanna thank all its representatives for their help.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I cannot enjoy more than working together with gold IRA account rep regarding steps from knowledge sharing, account setup toward the final selection of my precious metals. It has been a very high working efficiency from A to Z; my direct contact David has also sent me a series of market news related to the benefit of protecting our retirement asset via setting up Gold IRA, the communication has been very intuitive and beneficial to client who is always curious to how the current market crisis could impact our finance security, especially for the retirement assets. I have been impressed by your professional ethic when dealing with clients who might have different perspectives from you have, I will definitely refer your service at Goldco to my other family members or and friends!! If there is another opportunity for me to diversify my IRA asset, I would chose your company again! Thank you.

Lanlan

Original review: April 17, 2020

I recently placed an order with Goldco for addition silver coins to be added to my existing metals in my SDIRA. My account rep Walter was very helpful in explaining the available silver options and providing insight on the current market. I also spoke with Patricia Loya and Lauren Romestant to coordinate with my IRA custodian and to verify and process my order. As always, Patricia and Lauren were wonderful to work with, always knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Excellent customer care by all. I would have included my order number above but it was not contained in the email invoice or any of the documents I signed online. You might want to update your process to ensure this is on the invoice somewhere. I apologize if I missed it. Thanks again, George A. **.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had a very good experience with Goldco. Beginning with my first contact with Trevor, to my many subsequent conversations with Sal, I was educated about the precious metals market and the advantages of investing in them. There was no pressure put on me at any time. When I needed time to mull over what I learned that particular day Sal never complained about my ending the conversation. We'd set a time for him to call back and he always did. After numerous calls and investigation I made my investment. Through this whole investment process Sal made it feel like I was talking to a longtime friend. Goldco is a great company if you want to invest in precious metals. I heartily recommend them, especially Trevor and Sal.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

In my process of selecting a precious metals broker, I found an ad for Goldco and requested some educational literature. I shortly received a phone call from an account executive who spent considerable time educating me as to precious metals, types, market drivers, global influence on metal values, and the many threats to the value of the U.S. dollar. After deciding to engage Goldco for the transfer of my traditional IRA to a new custodian recommended by Goldco, I dealt with a IRA Specialist who was very helpful in facilitating the custodian to custodian transfer. Then was assisted by a sales coordinator to help me with the selection of metals to purchase, invoice, and ship my metals to the IRA custodian. I received very professional service from each Goldco representative I dealt with and highly recommend this firm.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I am fairly pleased with GoldCo. Everyone was friendly and responsive to my needs and questions. The information I was sent was very helpful. I chose GoldCo based on the research I did with many companies. They have good ratings with third party companies. Most things were explained to me up front and the rest while on the call with the Portfolio Manager. I only hope the coins that were recommended will maintain their value or increase over time.

Original review: July 16, 2020

This Goldco team is the best! With a professional and enthusiastic tone, they worked with us from the first conversation to ensure we were warmly welcomed as a member of a family. We were walked through the process of transferring accounts and assisted with any difficulties that surfaced. All Goldco members worked together as a unit to create a positive, comfortable experience.

Original review: July 9, 2020

My experience with GOLDCO was exceptional. Tim ** and Tony ** were both very friendly and informative. I feel confident I made the right choice, trusting them to guide me with my investment options. They were knowledgeable and answered all my questions with professional insight. Ruby was great too! She made the process of transferring my funds as easy as possible for me. It was a pleasure working with this excellent team. Thank You, Christine **.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Order was explained clearly and timelines were mentioned by Lauren very well. I was impressed by her thoroughness. I would recommend to my friends and relatives. This is the right time to get into precious metals with the situation happening in the stock market.

Original review: June 29, 2020

This was a very easy process! Tony has walked us through it all in a professional manner, and answered all questions/ concerns. I am excited to see what the future brings! I like the blogs from Goldco as well. Gives a great perspective.

Goldco Company Information