2. Gold IRA Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: April 17, 2021

I wanted to move the assets in my late Wife's IRA to mine to only pay one storage fee. I have had an excellent experience with Goldco for the past 3 years, and wanted to continue doing business with them. Everyone I dealt with in all the departments were more than generous with their time to make sure all the paperwork was done right to complete the transfer of the assets went as smooth as possible.

Carl Oliverio help in the conversion of the proof assets in my wife's account to better performing ones for the good of my IRA. It has been a great experience being with Goldco for these years, and of great benefit to have them assist me in this transfer. I highly recommend them as an agency to handle your assets as they have with mine. Thank you to all, at Goldco, who were of tremendous assistance with my assets.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I decided to diversify my retirement account by investing in gold and contacted several gold and coin companies. I wanted to do business with a California company and I contacted a company that I had talked to in the past and was not satisfied with the responses I was getting. I went on the internet and looked for top rated gold and coin companies and liked what I read about GOLDCO, a highly rated company. I had been reading about gold getting scarce and when I talked to John, a representative at GOLDCO he said he would try to fill my order, but was not optimistic.

John said he would get back to me no later than Monday of the following week. John called early on Thursday to tell me he could not fill my gold order, but he had investment grade silver coins available if I was interested. His opinion was that silver, at this time, had a greater upside compared to gold. I recall in reading one of my investment letters, the editor said he has diversified his investment portfolio with investment grade gold and silver coins. I had also read that based on historical comparisons of silver to gold, silver had the greater upside. With that in mind I purchased the investment grade silver coins.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I recently began my research into areas which have done well during market volatility, and during times when the Federal Government entered periods of hyper spending and the printing of dollars to "help the economy", aka 2020. After deciding that owning metals or metals stocks might be of interest to me, I made contact with Goldco, and was introduced to Walter Dombrowski. Our first conversation was informative, but left me with many more questions than answers about precious metals and the benefits of a metals retirement account. I sent a number of communications to Walt because gold and silver investing was so foreign to me, and he responded to every inquiry, professionally, timely and more like a professor engaging his student who he wanted to understand the subject, not just regurgitate the data and talking points.

I have now opened a self directed metals IRA, as well as a non qualified account. We had a clear and concise reason to purchase the coins that we did, and we have a specific strategy to follow certain market indicators and exit the position(s) if certain plateaus are achieved. We already have a reallocation and diversification overlay planned out should we take profits and decide to reinvest some or all of the proceeds. I'm also open to owning some or all of these metals for the long haul and eventually passing the coins down to my children and grandchildren. I highly recommend Goldco, their support staff and Walter Dombrowski in particular.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

My interest and subsequent relationship with Goldco began 5 yrs ago. At that time I was advised against making the move by my sons (the experts), wish I could buy gold for what it was then... In any event, I contacted them again, and was sold on the idea by Rad Brdar who is now MY GUY. Inspite of a few missteps on my part he worked very diligently and patiently with me and I successfully transferred my IRA account to Precious Metals with Goldco. Rad and Ruby and Andres were all wonderfully supportive and encouraging during this process. I couldn't be happier with the professional and yet personal way in which the representatives of GoldCo advised and helped straighten out all the bumpy road which I presented them. I would highly recommend this group of professionals to anyone seeking to learn more about investing in Precious Metals. Thank You GoldCo!!

Original review: May 8, 2021

I have been very pleased with my work with GOLDCO, so far everything has been seamless and upfront with everyone that I have dealt with so far, I would not hesitate to recommend this Company if you are in the market for investment quality metals.

Original review: May 7, 2021

We were very satisfied with your service and appreciated how you took time explaining each question we had and it was many. This was all new to us on rolling over my two IRA's. We thank you. Evelyn and Ron **.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I have been very pleased with the ease of rolling over money with Goldco. I feel better knowing my investments with Goldco is in something with substance and not just paper. Josh and his team did due diligence to make sure everything was correct with my account. Very Much appreciate the service Goldco provides!

Original review: May 5, 2021

Ben was very accommodating, he answered all my questions. He explained how things work, and assisted me with my purchase of silver coins. This was my first experience with buying silver, so he explained exactly what I would be purchasing (Silver Lucky Dragon w/ privy), quantity, and unit price for each coin. Also, explained about my bonus coins, (Silver Military Guineas).

Original review: May 1, 2021

Tony Pino was the Goldco representative that I worked with. He was very informative and kept me updated throughout the process. He was always polite and answered all my questions. I enjoy reviewing the articles of interest that he sends to me for reading. He is a top notch Goldco representative.

Original review: April 30, 2021

This was my first time to invest in precious metals. I did the research & saw that Goldco was rated #1 in Gold & Silver IRAs. Just what I was looking for! The experience has been seamless. They've taken time to educate me & helped to put me at ease by answering every question. The Sales person was never pushy, but patient as he knew that I was hesitant. Goldco has been there the entire way--from the rollover of a 401K into a self-directed IRA, to the actual purchase of the gold and silver. I have peace knowing that some of my retirement is now invested in gold and silver and in the hands of Goldco. Goldco is a first class organization! I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone! Thank you for the opportunity to provide this recommendation.

Goldco Company Information