2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

It is a rarity that I do any review but the team at Goldco warrants a top flight outstanding! From my first contact to last contact, everybody was knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would like to thank John, Michael, Ruby, Amber and Brian (if I were getting a team together I would want each and everyone on my team with John V. being my quarterback). Having spent six years in the U.S.Navy and another forty plus year in sales and or management and I have a serious dislike for pushy people. Nobody at Goldco was every pushy, always professional. I worked with John the most and I understand why he is a Senior Account Executive. John does an excellent job of what I would call fact and feeling finding to ensure my understanding before purchasing. Thank you again and looking forward to working with you in the future.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

My interest and subsequent relationship with Goldco began 5 yrs ago. At that time I was advised against making the move by my sons (the experts), wish I could buy gold for what it was then... In any event, I contacted them again, and was sold on the idea by Rad Brdar who is now MY GUY. Inspite of a few missteps on my part he worked very diligently and patiently with me and I successfully transferred my IRA account to Precious Metals with Goldco. Rad and Ruby and Andres were all wonderfully supportive and encouraging during this process. I couldn't be happier with the professional and yet personal way in which the representatives of GoldCo advised and helped straighten out all the bumpy road which I presented them. I would highly recommend this group of professionals to anyone seeking to learn more about investing in Precious Metals. Thank You GoldCo!!

Original review: April 23, 2020

I cannot enjoy more than working together with gold IRA account rep regarding steps from knowledge sharing, account setup toward the final selection of my precious metals. It has been a very high working efficiency from A to Z; my direct contact David has also sent me a series of market news related to the benefit of protecting our retirement asset via setting up Gold IRA, the communication has been very intuitive and beneficial to client who is always curious to how the current market crisis could impact our finance security, especially for the retirement assets. I have been impressed by your professional ethic when dealing with clients who might have different perspectives from you have, I will definitely refer your service at Goldco to my other family members or and friends!! If there is another opportunity for me to diversify my IRA asset, I would chose your company again! Thank you.

Lanlan

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

In my process of selecting a precious metals broker, I found an ad for Goldco and requested some educational literature. I shortly received a phone call from an account executive who spent considerable time educating me as to precious metals, types, market drivers, global influence on metal values, and the many threats to the value of the U.S. dollar. After deciding to engage Goldco for the transfer of my traditional IRA to a new custodian recommended by Goldco, I dealt with a IRA Specialist who was very helpful in facilitating the custodian to custodian transfer. Then was assisted by a sales coordinator to help me with the selection of metals to purchase, invoice, and ship my metals to the IRA custodian. I received very professional service from each Goldco representative I dealt with and highly recommend this firm.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Everybody I had contact with was very helpful with getting me my information about how the process works and with helping me get an account set up. John ** as senior account executive is very knowledgeable about the assets and made me feel very good about the decision to invest in these assets. Jacob, John, Andres, Lauren and Brian I thank you all for everything you have done for me and I look forward to continuing to work with you.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

According to Goldstar Trust Company in Canyon, Texas, my IRA transfer of gold and silver has not arrived. In addition, my purchase of silver coins has not arrived at my home. Delays like this should never occur.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I had the pleasure of working with Rad. He answered all my questions and was always available to take to me. He set we up with Patrica who helped me handle the transfer from my 401k account. The whole experience was easy and handled cleanly. I would tell everyone that Goldco was easy to deal with and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Over the past two years I have spoke with at least five Goldco representatives. Each of them were very courteous, professional and respected my time. While considering the current economic times Americans are facing, I completed my IRA conversion to Gold and Silver in December 2020. I highly recommended Goldco to make the conversion easy and without a lot of add on cost to conversion.

Thanks Goldco,

D.S.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

This is my first time dealing with a company such as Goldco. Alex and Ben, the two Goldco associates I have dealt with, are very knowledgeable and have answered all of my questions, some more than once. In an attempt to make sure I understood everything we discussed, they even e-mailed me informative literature. I have been very satisfied with my Goldco experience so far.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

Our experience has been great dealing with Goldco. Our service rep, Ben, has been straightforward and has answered all of our questions. There has been no pressure and the process of opening our IRA account has been simple and straightforward. We have already suggested looking into Goldco to a couple of our friends and family.

Goldco Company Information