2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: May 6, 2020

I have been with Goldco for a number of years now and have invested in gold and silver coins especially after 2008 fiasco. I decided after looking over Goldco direct IRA website. I made a call to them and acquired information and make a decision from that information. The representatives that I have spoken with especially Dave **. Have always been kind, talkative in the knowledge of their field in gold & silver coins. I appreciated Dave’s opinion in the value of coins that I have purchased from Goldco and will always trust his opinion and at no time did I feel I was being Pushed or goaded into purchasing anything. I am totally happy with Goldco direct and wanna thank all its representatives for their help.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I cannot enjoy more than working together with gold IRA account rep regarding steps from knowledge sharing, account setup toward the final selection of my precious metals. It has been a very high working efficiency from A to Z; my direct contact David has also sent me a series of market news related to the benefit of protecting our retirement asset via setting up Gold IRA, the communication has been very intuitive and beneficial to client who is always curious to how the current market crisis could impact our finance security, especially for the retirement assets. I have been impressed by your professional ethic when dealing with clients who might have different perspectives from you have, I will definitely refer your service at Goldco to my other family members or and friends!! If there is another opportunity for me to diversify my IRA asset, I would chose your company again! Thank you.

Lanlan

Original review: April 17, 2020

I recently placed an order with Goldco for addition silver coins to be added to my existing metals in my SDIRA. My account rep Walter was very helpful in explaining the available silver options and providing insight on the current market. I also spoke with Patricia Loya and Lauren Romestant to coordinate with my IRA custodian and to verify and process my order. As always, Patricia and Lauren were wonderful to work with, always knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Excellent customer care by all. I would have included my order number above but it was not contained in the email invoice or any of the documents I signed online. You might want to update your process to ensure this is on the invoice somewhere. I apologize if I missed it. Thanks again, George A. **.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had a very good experience with Goldco. Beginning with my first contact with Trevor, to my many subsequent conversations with Sal, I was educated about the precious metals market and the advantages of investing in them. There was no pressure put on me at any time. When I needed time to mull over what I learned that particular day Sal never complained about my ending the conversation. We'd set a time for him to call back and he always did. After numerous calls and investigation I made my investment. Through this whole investment process Sal made it feel like I was talking to a longtime friend. Goldco is a great company if you want to invest in precious metals. I heartily recommend them, especially Trevor and Sal.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

In my process of selecting a precious metals broker, I found an ad for Goldco and requested some educational literature. I shortly received a phone call from an account executive who spent considerable time educating me as to precious metals, types, market drivers, global influence on metal values, and the many threats to the value of the U.S. dollar. After deciding to engage Goldco for the transfer of my traditional IRA to a new custodian recommended by Goldco, I dealt with a IRA Specialist who was very helpful in facilitating the custodian to custodian transfer. Then was assisted by a sales coordinator to help me with the selection of metals to purchase, invoice, and ship my metals to the IRA custodian. I received very professional service from each Goldco representative I dealt with and highly recommend this firm.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

GOLDCO was very informative and provided very useful information. We were advised to take action to improve our holdings and it was done without any pressure. Advice given was very helpful in our making a decision to change our holdings.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Kenny & Ben worked with me to consolidate multiple separate retirement accounts by rolling them over into a new self-managed precious metals IRA with Equity Institutional. The account closings and funds transfers went smoothly and quickly. Accounts opened, metal selection completed and orders placed quickly & professionally.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

From the beginning Tim Pipkin has been professional as he kindly educated my wife and myself on the current gold market as well as past gold market history. Tim and the others have been very helpful with answering our questions without pushing us for a sale. My wife and I are both comfortable with our decision to purchase gold from Goldco and storing the gold in secured facility. We have peace of mind with the whole process. Thank You All for a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Everyone that I spoke to today was very kind and courteous, they helped me through the process of changing things over to you as well as helping me purchase the metals. Miss Patricia ** and the others on down are a great asset to your company, you should be proud to have such wonderful and helpful people working for you, each one was very patient with me and answered all questions I asked. Thank you so much for being so helpful, God bless, stay safe. Charles **

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Goldco and it's representative Jack was very knowledgeable and walked me through the whole process. It was my first time doing something like this and my first order. They were very helpful and made me feel confident in what I was doing. I would recommend Goldco to others.

Goldco Company Information