toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with Blake, John, and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. Our account executives are always here to serve and assist. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2016

I was so impressed by the knowledge, courtesy, and, above all, professionalism shown by Blake Skadron and his colleague John Thomas. They fully answered every question I had. Doing business with these gentlemen was a real pleasure.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Richard, we're glad you had an easy and straightforward experience establishing your precious metals IRA with Goldco Precious Metals. Courteousness, responsiveness and knowledge are all solid foundations of our business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2016

I am a first time buyer, with absolutely no experience in buying precious metals. I wanted to diversify my 401K so I would have some insurance against my stock portfolio. The staff at Goldco made it a simple 1, 2, 3 process. The staff was courteous and responsive and most important, knowledgeable! Their service was prompt. I look forward to working with them in the future, should I decide to purchase more gold and silver or sell my existing investment.

My experience with Goldco produced trust and confidence with my financial decisions from beginning dealing with Michael Mercuro, executive assistant to the end with Patricia Loya. The process was smooth, efficient and enjoyable. I felt held by senior executive David Taylor with his caring personality, patience and willingness to share his knowledge of metals to help guide me throughout. I am grateful and look forward to a continued business relationship with Goldco. Thank you!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Gerald. Thank you for your wonderful Goldco review. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your 401k into a precious metals IRA with the help of Paul and the Goldco Team. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends. Thanks again!

Original review: July 22, 2016

I have been reviewing my options dealing with my inherited IRA and heard of gold on the radio. After researching companies on the internet, I made the inquiry to Goldco. They were prompt but not pushy (I own my sales company with 10 employees). When I decided to make the move, the people here are first class in helping answer questions, setting up paperwork, and recommending the types of coins available with knowledgeable information backing their choices. I have recommended Paul to several of my friends from coast to coast. Having diversified into precious metals has balanced my portfolio with my other traditional IRA investments.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi William. Thank you so much for your wonderful Goldco review. We appreciate you choosing the Goldco team to handle your precious metal purchases. Our goal is to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that Zeve and David were there to assist you every step of the way. Thank you for entrusting Goldco and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Original review: July 22, 2016

I've bought gold coins from Goldco on three separate occasions. Silver coins too. All told about a dozen phone calls were required. All of the "busy work" like calling my broker and arranging money transfers and filling out paper forms were handled by Goldco. Each time my questions were answered - first by Mr. McFarlane and later by Mr. Katz - in a courteous and straight forward manner. I was well pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco Precious Metals?

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Thomas. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Goldco once again to assist you in rolling over your 401K into a precious metals IRA. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendations. Thanks again.

Original review: July 22, 2016

I just completed my second transaction with GoldCo as part of a roll-over IRA. Once again, the process was handled very professionally. My account executive and his associates have been very patient, courteous and helpful. I highly recommend this company.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Robert. Thank you for your review. We're glad you entrusted the team here at Goldco Precious Metals to help you reach your financial goals by converting your IRA into a self directed IRA. We look forward to assisting you again the future!

Original review: July 21, 2016

My experience in the conversion of an IRA to a SDIRA was completed this past week. I'm still a little nervous about the transaction having lost a substantial amount of money during the dot-com bust several years ago. I'm hoping to recoup some of that but time will tell. My reps were all excellent.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Melissa. Thank you so much for your wonderful Goldco review. We pride ourselves on our professional customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We're glad you found the experience of rolling over your 401k into a gold IRA with the help of the team at Goldco Precious Metals to be easy and convenient. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends and associates! We look forward to assisting you again the future!

Original review: July 21, 2016

I can only say my experience was absolutely great. Everything was explained to me in detail to where I understood exactly what was going on with my investment from start to finish. The team at GoldCo are extremely informative and answered any questions I had with no problems. I was updated on constantly and found that to be an asset to me to know what was going on at all times. I liked the convenience of being able to call with any questions no matter what it was, it was answered to my satisfaction. Thank you for the great assistance given to me during this process as well as the updates. I've already recommended GoldCo to several of my friends and associates as a safe way to secure their hard earned investments.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Laurie. Thank you very much for your review. Our goal here at Goldco Precious Metals is to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that Kevin was there to assist you in purchasing precious metals. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Original review: July 21, 2016

I have talked to other precious metal companies and I talked to Kevin Troy from Goldco. After talking with Kevin, in great detail about buying precious metals, I felt very assured, that it was the right thing to do at this time. The process at Goldco's end was very easy and everyone at Goldco was very professional. I wish, I could say the same about my IRA's being transferred from B of A. They delayed the transfer of my IRA monies for weeks, lied to me and Goldco after I had to get a supervisor in the IRA department involved. Telling me personally it had been taken care of, when it had not. Then being lied to a second time, by B of A by telling me it was mail out on a Friday. Only to find out, they did not mail the check until the following week by jackass express.

All I have to say, is if you have money in B o A find another bank. They charge all kind of hidden fees and make it as difficult as possible to move your IRA's. I also, had a small IRA in W F banking. They did not charge me anything. I also, plan to remove the remainder of my money from B o A. It will be moved to W F Bank!!! Goldco was wonderful through the ordeal I went through with B o A. I don't plan to ever bank with them anymore. Thank you Goldco for my banks shortcomings.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Jeannette. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your 401k into a precious metals IRA. Gary and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals are happy to assist you in reaching your financial goals. Thank you for choosing Goldco.

Original review: July 21, 2016

Since speaking with Gary Johnson I was comfortable to move ahead with our investment. That is after speaking with a number of other "gold" companies. Everyone at Goldco has been helpful all along the way. Thank you.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Brad. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your 401k into a precious metals IRA. KC and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals are happy to assist you in reaching your financial goals. Thank you for your trust in us!

Original review: July 20, 2016

Great, informative, and kind customer service. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in opening a Precious Metals IRA!!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Gailon. Thank you for your review. We are glad that our Goldco Representatives were able to help answer your questions and assist you with purchasing your precious metals commodities. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: July 19, 2016

Working with the GOLDCO seems to be a very good experience being my first time in purchasing commodities. Any and all questions I had was answered. I always receive a timely response. And I was left with my reply that they would just be one call away when I need them for any questions that may arise.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Marilyn. Thank you for your review and for choosing Goldco Precious Metals. We do apologize for any confusion regarding your precious metal investment. We appreciate you allowing David to call you to further explain the benefits of your gold and silver metal investments and we hope the pictures he sent you also helped clarify your understanding. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Original review: July 19, 2016

In the past after speaking with Josh L. and Brenda W. I was very satisfied with the conversations. Josh has been very good with checking on me and keeping things up to date. Yesterday I was taking a nap when Josh called and wasn't at my desk to be able to write anything down. He was very nice but I didn't quite understand and all I got out of the conversation was that I am getting Monkey coins that are supposed to be valuable. He referred me to Cherish and she was very nice also. In the meantime I walked through my house to my desk. Today after looking at the notes I wrote down while talking with Cherish, I really don't understand any more than I did before. I asked Josh to send me a picture of the Monkey coin by e-mail and he said he would, but has not done so yet.

Someone from another company called me this morning and I told that person I had gone with Goldco. He was asking me about the coins/bullion I had purchased, not that it was his business, but I did not know how to answer his questions. Maybe because I was taking a nap when Josh called or maybe he seemed to be talking very fast but I am confused. I had originally thought I would be receiving a list of what was purchased and the value of each. He did explain it would take several weeks for the items to be checked and maybe that is when I will receive such a list but I would like to know now. I think just an email to that fact would be appropriate and then I would be more than willing to give this company the fifth star. Thank you.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Rick. Thank you for your Goldco review. Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that the Goldco Team was there to assist you with the forms and applications. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals!

Original review: July 19, 2016

I have been a Goldco precious metal investor for a couple of years. The process was painless and the Goldco representative was extremely helpful in helping me fill out the necessary forms and application. He answered all my questions and made my precious metal buying experience pleasant.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Johnny. Thank you for your wonderful review on Goldco Precious Metals. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendations. We look forward to an on-going relationship with you.

Original review: July 18, 2016

Excellent service. Excellent orientation. Great selection in precious metals. Our experience with the staff was very upbuilding and reinforcing. We look forward to recommending Goldco to others. We look forward to a great long term relationship and a productive experience.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Everyone has been very helpful in my purchase.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Alan. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with Gaileen and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. Please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: July 15, 2016

I was unsure about how to set up a self directed IRA. I contacted other companies and did not get near the amount of personal attention that I received from Goldco. Gaileen was extremely patient in answering all my questions. Furthermore, Goldco provided the perfect balance of keeping in contact with me without the least bit of pressure.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Jerry. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with David. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals.

Original review: July 15, 2016

My total experience has been a true pleasure. The service has been outstanding. Thank you again. David McFarland is a true gift to your business.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi John. Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We're glad you found the experience of rolling over your 401k into a gold IRA with the help of Daniel and Patricia to be easy and convenient. Goldco Precious Metals truly appreciates your business and please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: July 15, 2016

Working with Daniel Castillo and Patricia Loya in the rollover process made it absolutely one of the easiest accomplishments I've had in a while. They were both courteous and professional and very patient with me and my questions and concerns. You should be proud of such outstanding employees. I sincerely appreciate the outstanding services Goldco provided to me and my family. Thank you, so much!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi David.Thank you for your review. Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that Patricia and Kevin were there to assist every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals to help you in setting up a precious metals IRA and we look forward to assisting you again the future!

Original review: July 15, 2016

Very professional and accurate. Patricia Loya was very professional and very helpful. The paperwork she sent was set up so clearly and easy so that I knew exactly what to do. Kevin Troy was very helpful in guiding me where to put my money. Again, very professional. Thank you.

Goldco Precious Metals

Thank you for allowing the team at Goldco Precious Metals to assist you with your decision to purchase gold and silver. We're glad you had a positive experience and look forward to helping you again in the future. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends.

Original review: July 14, 2016

As a first time purchaser of precious metals, I was very pleased and satisfied with my account executives who took the time to explain how the metals were priced and what precious metals should be in the portfolio for maximum safety and returns. I have no reservation in recommending to a friend.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Paul. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with Paul and we look forward to an on-going relationship with you. Please do not hesitate to reach out with your questions. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals.

Original review: July 14, 2016

Paul was great and helped me understand the IRA process. The pricing of coins is confusing and it would be nice to see the price of gold on website and the buyback price. I am still not sure what went into the final price I paid compared to price from US Mint, although I realize that this was an investment in IRA. I will continue to work with Paul as I have more questions. I look forward to a productive relationship with Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Rickey. Thank you very much for your review. Our goal here at Goldco Precious Metals is to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. We are glad you had a positive experience and we look forward in assisting you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Goldco.

Original review: July 12, 2016

I was very impressed with all the phases of doing business with Goldco from beginning to the help given to me. Very professional and kind.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi John. Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your 401k into a precious metals IRA and that your Account Representative, Gary, was there to answer your questions and assist you with your purchase. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals and we look forward to working with you again!

Original review: July 12, 2016

I am new to the metals investing market. The account rep who handled my purchase (Gary Johnson) was extremely patient in answering my questions of which there were many. He helped to educate me in the benefits of various purchases and explained the risks that are a part of this form of investing. Thank you to Gary and his team for all they do.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Norm. Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you've had a positive experience working with Zeve here at Goldco Precious Metals. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Original review: July 12, 2016

First and foremost my interaction with Mr. Katz has been helpful, enjoyable, informative, all with complete openness and genuine interest in our dealings. As a result I have total trust and respect for Goldco as a company to do business with. Thank you Mr. Katz and Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Margaret. Thank you very much for your review. Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that John and Brenda were there to assist every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals to help you in setting up a precious metals IRA. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

Original review: July 12, 2016

John Levelis, my initial contact, displayed professionalism as well as patience. Both he and Brenda Whitmore, Director of IRA, guided me through the process in real-time, explaining each step along the way. They both encouraged me to ask questions and gave clear information about my account. They were knowledgeable and straightforward. This became clear when Mr. Levelis spoke to me about several options regarding precious coins available for purchase. I would (and will) recommend Goldco to anyone I know who is interested in learning more about precious metal investments.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Lea. Thank you so much! We're so glad you decided to allow us to help you with your gold IRA. . Please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: July 11, 2016

We are satisfied with the way Goldco has handled our money with their gold IRA that we can handle at home.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Carl. Thank you for your review on our Goldco Precious Metals website. We are glad that it was easy to navigate and you received the information you were looking for. We appreciate your recommendation to your friends.The team at Goldco Precious Metals is happy to assist you in reaching your financial goals so please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: July 11, 2016

The Goldco customer website was easy to navigate, get the information about my account I was looking for, and gave the option of contacting a customer service representative online. I would recommend Goldco to friends, partly on the basis of their website features.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Elsie. Thank you very much for your review. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals.

Original review: July 11, 2016

I recently invested in Goldco Precious Metals and during the whole process of the transaction, I have been received and treated with utmost respect from the staff. They have been very helpful in answering my questions for my understanding. I can highly recommend Goldco and their staff for a good investment and great working relationship.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Mike. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals to help you in setting up a precious metals IRA. We're glad you had a positive experience and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Original review: July 11, 2016

These guys go way out of their way to be helpful and understanding. I set up my IRA with their recommended coins (Polar Bears and Monkeys) only to change my mind a couple of days later. They were very understanding and helpful with switching my purchase to mostly face value billion coins (American Eagles and Maple Leaves). They also helped me set up my self directed IRA, something I could not have done myself. Everyone I've talked to there has been very nice and very knowledgeable.

Goldco Precious Metals Company Profile