2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.79/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

View More View More

Goldco Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had a very good experience with Goldco. Beginning with my first contact with Trevor, to my many subsequent conversations with Sal, I was educated about the precious metals market and the advantages of investing in them. There was no pressure put on me at any time. When I needed time to mull over what I learned that particular day Sal never complained about my ending the conversation. We'd set a time for him to call back and he always did. After numerous calls and investigation I made my investment. Through this whole investment process Sal made it feel like I was talking to a longtime friend. Goldco is a great company if you want to invest in precious metals. I heartily recommend them, especially Trevor and Sal.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

In my process of selecting a precious metals broker, I found an ad for Goldco and requested some educational literature. I shortly received a phone call from an account executive who spent considerable time educating me as to precious metals, types, market drivers, global influence on metal values, and the many threats to the value of the U.S. dollar. After deciding to engage Goldco for the transfer of my traditional IRA to a new custodian recommended by Goldco, I dealt with a IRA Specialist who was very helpful in facilitating the custodian to custodian transfer. Then was assisted by a sales coordinator to help me with the selection of metals to purchase, invoice, and ship my metals to the IRA custodian. I received very professional service from each Goldco representative I dealt with and highly recommend this firm.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I was looking to buy some additional gold and silver when I filled out an inquiry about Goldco and was contacted by Kenny **. He sent me literature about Goldco which I read and forgot about it for a while, then I received an e-mail offering additional gold if I invested into gold and silver from Goldco. Which reminded me that I needed to follow thru with my investing into gold and silver, so I called Ben ** and was very helpful with my purchase, he took his time to explain what I wanted to know to make the purchase. So thanks to everyone at Goldco that helped me. Randall

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I've wanted to purchase actual gold and silver coins for a long time, but didn't know how to go about doing so. I actually don't remember how I found out about Goldco (sorry) but I have been very satisfied with their professionalism and the ease with which I was able to transfer funds into a self-directed IRA and use those funds to purchase the coins I was interested in owning. Rick Dougherty explained everything I asked very clearly, and was incredibly helpful in walking me through the processes necessary to actually purchase my coins. I'm very impressed with this company, and would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing precious metals.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I decided recently to transfer my 403b into a gold IRA. I was very selective in what company I chose to manage my new financial endeavor. Research pointed me to Goldco as the one to proceed with. I have been more than satisfied with the professionalism and efficiency that Goldco has demonstrated. My executive account advisor Robert has given me confidence in my decision and has made me feel very comfortable providing an open door policy for calling him anytime with my questions and concerns. At this time I would highly recommend at minimum calling Goldco to get the conversation started. This conversation could very well be one of the best financial conversations you may ever have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: April 2, 2020

It took a while to take our money out of our retirement accounts, but once the money flowed into the self directed IRA of GOLDCO, it was handled by two professionals who contacted us and gave us our options. I was given some time to think about during which I did more research. The investment grade Metal was expensive, but I found out that this is due to the supply / demand issues the market is facing now. An independent reviewer recorded the conversation and witnessed our decision. Overall, the transaction was smooth.

Original review: April 1, 2020

My experience with Goldco was so easy it was hard for me to believe. The employees with Goldco were very nice and was very helping with me making my discussion to work with them. I would recommend Goldco to everyone that is interested in getting into gold and silver.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Goldco has been very easy to do business with. I explained to Carl what I wanted to do and he took care of it. All I had to do was answer the telephone, sign the contract and go to FedEx pickup in order to get the paperwork back to them overnight! The transfer could not have been easier. Call Goldco, you will be glad that you did! Happy investing in metals that will not crash!

Original review: March 17, 2020

My IRA roll over purchase of gold and silver today was my first venture into a metals non-traditional IRA. The gold and silver brokers at Goldco were very patient and thoroughly answered my questions regarding the mechanism for setting up a Custodian, the sales transaction and options available in gold and silver purchases within the IRA vehicle. I look forward to contributing to the IRA and to making purchases outside of the IRA in the years ahead.

Original review: March 14, 2020

The Goldco representatives were very helpful in walking me through and answering any questions I had while opening a new account. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to diversify their portfolio.

Goldco expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Goldco Precious Metals help individuals looking to diversify their retirement investments and ensure future financial security. The company specializes in precious metals investments and aiding customers in opening Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) that include gold, silver and other metals. Goldco Precious Metals provides each customer access to experts who can help them make informed decisions regarding opening precious metals IRAs or adding metals to a current IRA.

• Hedge against government money problems: Goldco Precious Metals focuses on investments that help provide a secure financial future, even in the face of problems like the rapid expansion of money supply via The Federal Reserve.

• Customer service assistance: Customers of Goldco Precious Metals are assigned two experts who can provide help and advice regarding their precious metals IRAs.

• Reduce fees and taxes: This company helps individuals cut investment fees and taxes as they transfer from stocks and bonds to precious metals investments.

• Free guide: Goldco Precious Metals provides free information about using precious metals to secure financial health, including a free Gold IRA Guide, a free Silver IRA Guide and detailed website overviews of various gold and silver coins.

• Hands-on help: When a Goldco Precious Metals customer decides to roll over an existing retirement account to a precious metals IRA, the company works with the existing retirement account company to ensure a smooth transaction without any added taxes or penalties.

• Best for: Goldco is best for anyone looking to diversify investments, retirees and savers.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor