It's that easy Request Information
4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

193 Goldco Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

Every aspect of my experience with Goldco can be summed up by ‘Excellent Customer Service’. From inquiries with my portfolio manager, to the assistance of the IRA Services Manager and Sales Coordinator, each individual patiently took me through various processes and ensured I was fully informed. No question was too small for a courteous and responsive answer. I have been completely at ease every step of the way as my funds were safeguarded and shepherded from one institution to another, and tricky transactions were navigated by the experienced team at Goldco.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I decided recently to transfer my 403b into a gold IRA. I was very selective in what company I chose to manage my new financial endeavor. Research pointed me to Goldco as the one to proceed with. I have been more than satisfied with the professionalism and efficiency that Goldco has demonstrated. My executive account advisor Robert has given me confidence in my decision and has made me feel very comfortable providing an open door policy for calling him anytime with my questions and concerns. At this time I would highly recommend at minimum calling Goldco to get the conversation started. This conversation could very well be one of the best financial conversations you may ever have.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I want to thank Reggie and Patricia Loya, GOLDCO representatives who assisted me in opening a new IRA account with GOLDCO. Both of these professionals assisted in the roll over of my current IRA Account into a precious metals account. This is my first investment in the purchase of gold and silver. My previous IRA was involved in Mutual Funds and annuity. This account I had for approximately 7 years and it was going nowhere. I decided to look into precious metals to see what kind of future for my retirement. I hope, I made the right choice for my retirement.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Due to questions that I have had involving the stability of our economy, I know that precious metals like gold and silver are an excellent, stable investment. In searching for a very reputable company to assist me in my transfer of my IRA account funds, Goldco stood out as the most reliable. In my research, I know they employ very experienced and knowledgeable personnel. In visiting with a couple of Goldco employees, I believed they were the best company to assist me in my future planning. I would recommend them to anyone. :)

Original review: March 20, 2019

I've worked with Goldco Precious Metals in the past and have always had positive results with them. About a couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by Johnny Cuda and he offered a great deal on some silver that Goldco had just come in possession of. Between Johnny and a lady named Patricia Loya, we were able to get my money transferred from another outfit to Goldco. After this, I spoke with Jim Assalley and Lauren Romestant, they helped me finalize the deal of some beautiful lucky silver dragons I purchased. I am extremely happy about the purchase and will continue to do business with Goldco. They did a great job for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: July 11, 2019

I found the salespeople informative, helpful, and patient--they did not rush me. When I was ready, we discussed a portfolio and then they executed the buy. Documentation was complete and electronically available.

Original review: July 9, 2019

We had an awesome experience starting a precious metals IRA with the help of GOLDCO! Rad ** was our consultant and he took great care of us every step of the way! Lauren and all of the administrators were unbelievable!! We could not have been more happy! Thank you very much Goldco!

Original review: July 9, 2019

I am pleased to tell that I have had nothing but the very best service and communication from Goldco employees Tony Pino and Lauren Romestant when becoming their customer. I look forward to continued service as a member of the Goldco family.

Garry

Original review: July 3, 2019

I called for information which I received in a clear concise positive manner.. Emails were sent giving me current and historical info and some follow up calls from Mr. Pino. Mr. Pino basically sold me on the purchase by knowing when to give me space. Positive experience..

Original review: June 28, 2019

My wife and I are new to Goldco. Don’t know a thing about silver or IRA’s. My wife had talked to David several times about investing in gold and silver. I was scared to invest in anything. I talked to David. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Answered all our questions and fears. David and Goldco took care of everything from start to finish. Thank You Goldco. Glenn and Roxann

Original review: June 28, 2019

I recently had an opportunity to transfer some of my IRA Mutual funds into a Precious Metal Assets. I had been considering converting some of my retirement assets into Precious Metals as a way to balance my portfolio. The professional team at Goldco was able to answer all my questions and facilitate the necessary communications with my Mutual fund broker and my new Trust Bank for my new physical assets. The Goldco Team with their knowledge provided me with confidence in the process.

Original review: June 27, 2019

From the time I spoke to Carl, Ruby and Lauren my papers were done the order was discussed and silver was transferred in a very orderly way. I was extremely pleased with each individual and the help and the detailed information I was given. Of course I would be pleased to recommend your company GOLDCO. Many thanks for your good works.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Since I really don't know much of how to do this, I was afraid of someone taking advantage of me, because since this is me a lot of money and I was trusting someone I didn't even know anything about this company, John put me at ease.. He answered all of my question, and I was happy with my decision. It was something I was going to do, but wasn't sure with what company. I'm glad I chose y'all.

Original review: June 23, 2019

Carol and Joyce were wonderful to work with. They were very knowledgeable and helpful working through the process and setting up my account. I am very pleased with their service and recommend Goldco very highly.

Original review: June 21, 2019

With the help from Josh Leslie, I purchased $70,000.00 more gold. He pointed out a number of ways I could invest my money. I viewed money charts to see that the gold markets is rising. The Britannia Monkey Year gold is the best buy. He answered my questions I had so I could make a good choice. When the subject of Metals comes up, I let them know I have metals from Goldco and recommend they check out Goldco. I'm very happy with Goldco, and its reps.

Original review: June 18, 2019

David is very knowledgeable and patient to explain ins and outs of transaction and implications of future results, positive or negative. He made it clear he had no "crystal ball", and everyone's opinion is different. Lauren was very precise, courteous and respectful as well.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I asked for information, they sent it. Was a little hesitant (new business) about treading new territory. Very informative, Carl/Chris explained workings, guided me through the process of rolling over part of my 401k, ordering my gold and silver, putting me at ease. Lauren was great too verifying all the information, making sure I had no questions, A great experience!

Original review: June 12, 2019

I was impressed with what I did not know about the subject, the time spent helping me to understand the benefits of why we should consider making these choices for our own well being later on. I would like to thank Josh for his time spent helping me understand.

Original review: June 12, 2019

They gave me good information to make a good decision. I was able to get the kind if information from Ben so that I could do my research about the precious metals. It seems like it would be a good investment with precious metals than investment in the stock market.

Original review: June 10, 2019

A 5-Star rating. Each person I talked with answered my questions, clearly, and concisely. The buying process was explained and executed efficiently. Having taught customer service skills for many years, I have no recommendations for improvement on skills and procedure. Everything was managed flawlessly. Job well-done.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Your account executive is knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. His follow-up well planned and timely. With all of this I felt no undue pressure to purchase. I feel he is an excellent, efficient executive.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I trust Goldco. Josh helped work this out and gave me the facts to make my decision. I'm retired and want to make the right dec. I plan to wait 3 plus years before possibility selling. If the world does not come to an end then I should be ok.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Goldco kept me informed with all the processes from initial contact to opening an IRA Gold and Silver account. All appointments were kept on time and all contacts made sure I had all my questions answered. My recorded phone contact with Lauren Romestant was informative and explained the order in detail to my satisfaction.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I found all Goldco staff I dealt with --- from closing 401k and TSP accounts to advising on what coins to buy to placing the order -- to be exceptionally competent and friendly. It is a pleasure doing business with Goldco. I look forward to doing so again soon. You are my precious metals broker!! -- Tom

Original review: June 4, 2019

Since I decided to open a new account with Goldco, the support staff has been nothing less than great. There were one or two glitches that actually occurred with Fidelity Investments and the Goldco staff went above and beyond in their efforts to solve the problem allowing the process to move forward. I have no regrets at all and at this time I feel I should have done this several years ago.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Goldco has professional and personable people that give you their expert knowledge in helping your personal account. It's nice to know that my life savings is protected. Currently made several months wages.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I did not sign the check per instruction and had to send it back. Were very helpful with this old guy and understanding of what we were doing on a subject I knew nothing about. Originally wanted to invest in gold but good sales pitch put me into silver, let's hope this is a good choice. Thank.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I dealt with a gentleman named Albert who walked me through the process with no problems. Was very helpful and I hope to buy more coins in the future! I highly recommend Goldco to friends that want to protect their futures too!

Original review: May 30, 2019

I glad I found Goldco to serve my IRA account with precision metal. I received a detailed information about gold and silver market, prices and perspective of near future possible scenario. I was able to make a knowledgeable decision about my portfolio.

Original review: May 29, 2019

David McFarlane was helpful and professional in making a recommendation for the purchase of silver coins for the addition to my precious metals IRA occasioned by the closing of my 401(k) account. Lauren Romestant was pleasant and competent in taking me through the confirmation process.

Goldco expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Goldco Precious Metals help individuals looking to diversify their retirement investments and ensure future financial security. The company specializes in precious metals investments and aiding customers in opening Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) that include gold, silver and other metals. Goldco Precious Metals provides each customer access to experts who can help them make informed decisions regarding opening precious metals IRAs or adding metals to a current IRA.

• Hedge against government money problems: Goldco Precious Metals focuses on investments that help provide a secure financial future, even in the face of problems like the rapid expansion of money supply via The Federal Reserve.

• Customer service assistance: Customers of Goldco Precious Metals are assigned two experts who can provide help and advice regarding their precious metals IRAs.

• Reduce fees and taxes: This company helps individuals cut investment fees and taxes as they transfer from stocks and bonds to precious metals investments.

• Free guide: Goldco Precious Metals provides free information about using precious metals to secure financial health, including a free Gold IRA Guide, a free Silver IRA Guide and detailed website overviews of various gold and silver coins.

• Hands-on help: When a Goldco Precious Metals customer decides to roll over an existing retirement account to a precious metals IRA, the company works with the existing retirement account company to ensure a smooth transaction without any added taxes or penalties.

• Best for: Goldco is best for anyone looking to diversify investments, retirees and savers.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg