4.8/5 (839 ratings)

About Goldco

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

Pros

• Offers gold & silver IRAs
  • Free retirement resources
  • Get info online or over the phone

Cons

• Only gold & silver IRAs, no precious metal accounts

Bottom Line

Goldco is a gold and silver IRA firm that helps consumers set up and maintain their self-directed retirement accounts. While Goldco only offers gold and silver IRAs, it does allow consumers to invest in other precious metals within these accounts.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: July 21, 2022

Sal Smith worked directly with me from start to finish. Exceptional Service and Professionalism! He is great to work with and am very pleased to have him as my Account Executive. Am looking forward to working with him and watching my account grow!!

Original review: July 21, 2022

Lou Amaya was excellent in customer service in my process of switching my IRA to a gold backed IRA. The whole process was very quick. They made the transition very smooth. I would highly recommend Goldco if you are looking to switch to a gold backed IRA.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Lou Amaya was a pleasure to work with. The process was simple and he made it easy to understand. We are happy to be investing in precious metals considering the economic uncertainty in our near future. Thank you, Lou, and God bless!

Original review: July 19, 2022

The guy was doing his job, but talked so fast, I had to interrupt and ask him to start over and slow down. There were lots of details, many of which I did not even get. It seemed he had a lot on his plate, so endeavored to go fast.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Mr. Monaci was excellent as well as all of the other Gold Co staff. They were kind and pleasant. My experience was excellent. The other Gold Co staff were professional and prompt in getting back with me. I have already recommended a friend.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Pleasant experience. Took a little while to get my assets transferred due to my former account holder Merrill Edge but we got it done! Excellent promotion given. Josh Leslie who helped me was on top of it and did an excellent job. Thanks.

Original review: July 19, 2022

This was my first purchase with GoldCo so I had a lot of questions. Ben was very patient and knowledgeable and never acted like any of my millions of questions were silly. There are still a few things I am not sure of but I trusted Ben enough that I am okay with the decision I made. Will be using them again.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Gold CO made it a easy choice when choosing to convert my traditional ira to a Precious metals ira. They gave all the information to help me narrow down my personal decision on what to do with my current ira and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. I recommend them to anyone wanting to buy or invest in Precious metals.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Always have a good experience with Josh Leslie. I feel he has recommended the best coins to buy. Recently, Jamie has also been helpful. Everyone responsive when I have a question. Feel safe investing with Goldco. Recommend Goldco when I can.

Original review: July 15, 2022

From the first call to my most recent one every time has been top notch customer service. They directed every step of the way of my rolling my traditional stock market IRA to them. They were on the phone to guide me through the application process and everything was step by step with either them on the phone with me or an immediate follow up call. They always listened and answered all my questions throughout the process. I’m a nurse and I felt like I was the patient and John Vadset was my nurse advocate. He truly cares about his clients and wants them to a stable secure means of funding their retirement.

Original review: July 15, 2022

Very satisfied with the professional, prompt and knowledgeable individuals that worked with me on the transfer of investments to precious metals. Every question was quickly answered, always on the same day that I asked for assistance. Transitioning my SEP IRA was much simpler than I had anticipated; in fact, Goldco & Equity Trust did most of the work for me.

Original review: July 15, 2022

I received great customer service. There was no high-pressure sale and the sales representative was knowledgeable about his products. We discussed each product and it was left up to me to decide what product to purchase. I would recommend Goldco to all my friends and co-workers. I purchased these products as a hedge against inflation and security for my savings.

Original review: July 15, 2022

Everyone (Mike Goldstein, Alex, Sabina) we’re all very professional and helpful. All questions were answered either a current call or researched and answered later with a follow up call. The transfer was handled promptly and I received emails throughout the process. Mike has made himself available to me for all questions and follow ups. I will recommend others that are looking to secure their investments to Goldco.

Original review: July 15, 2022

As part of my investment strategy I have moved IRA money from Treasury funds to gold and silver. The Goldco people were extremely patient and helpful in orchestrating the transfer of funds to a new fund custodian. I will recommend them and my wife will likely engage them in the future.

Original review: July 15, 2022

My experience with GoldCo has been incredible so far. I transferred 401 K money to purchase precious metals. I was supported by GoldCo in the process of transferring the money from one account to another. I really appreciated all the support I was given in purchasing the metals/set-up process.

Original review: July 14, 2022

My first time purchase of precious metals was informative and a positive experience. They walked me through the process and discussed all the potential options for my newly established account. Everything was clearly explained and all questions answered to my satisfaction.

Original review: July 14, 2022

Goldco was recommended to me by a family member who had used them to buy precious metals and knew I wanted to do the same. I was assisted by David Winter, who was incredibly kind and patient as I worked out the details and financials. He always got back to me promptly and made the transaction quick and painless. I appreciated his expertise and professionalism throughout. I absolutely recommend goldco if you are looking to diversify your portfolio with precious metals. I was pleasantly surprised at how painless the process was. I made a cash purchase, so I can’t speak to the process of transferring an IRA, however, my family member did and IRA transaction and said it went very smoothly. 10/10

Original review: July 13, 2022

Enjoyed working with GoldCo. Very professional and helpful. Always there to answer our questions. From our first order to all orders we placed, everyone was there for us. Will refer GoldCo to our family and friends for their precious metals purchases.

Original review: July 13, 2022

Goldco representatives did a great job educating me about metal backed IRAs and easing my concerns about making the change to something that was very foreign to me. The process of transferring my monies from Fidelity was mostly seamless. The one snag was that I was told I could easily prorate among the different funds when liquidating when in actuality Fidelity said they can’t do percentages only exact amounts. All my questions were answered in timely fashion.

Original review: July 12, 2022

Goldco made the whole process of buying gold and silver incredibly seamless and very simple. They are willing to answer any questions and encourage you multiple times to contact them if you need further assistance. I would highly recommend Goldco!

Original review: July 12, 2022

Mike was very quick efficient and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him. Mike explained everything and was very Patient. He was quick to get back to us and followed up he mapped out a coin strategy in which coins to purchase that would get us the best value for our money. very satisfied.

Original review: July 12, 2022

The representatives for Goldco throughout the interactions over phone calls has been great, very courteous and very professional. The reps took the time to explain things and ensure that the information presented was understood. They walked me through the process every step of the way and remain available should I have questions or concerns.

Original review: July 12, 2022

Everyone in this company that was involved in switching my traditional IRA to Gold IRA made this experience very easy. Everyone spent time, answered all my questions and took time with me. I also appreciate that they stayed involved daily with information and suggestions to move the process quickly.

Original review: July 12, 2022

My account ** free Safe is expected. I hope I bought these golden coins and silver coins will raise money, I hope I won’t lose my money. The agent is nice and knowable, he gave me some good suggestions, Thank you!

Original review: July 11, 2022

I contacted Goldco about moving my ira account from Merrill Lynch to Goldco, from my first contact with Goldco it was a good experience. I was put in touch With Walter Dombroski and he was extremely helpful. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable on metals. He was also very helpful in setting up my account. I would just like to add that everyone I had contact with at Goldco was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Goldco.

Original review: July 11, 2022

I thought the rollover of our 401K would be very difficult but Goldco made the process very easy. The phone calls were very informative and they were always ready to give answers to my questions. They were very patient with me since I was new at this type of situation.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Robin Hubbard and Brian with GOLDCO WERE SO WONDERFUL!! I can't tell you how much I have had wonderful experience with them. They were so helpful and made the process so easy. With so much money to invest, it's comforting to know that our money is taken care of.

Original review: July 7, 2022

The transfer of funds to precious metals ira was very smooth. David gave me great insight into the funds distribution and possibilities. Thank you for the peace of mind! I would recommend this business to anyone who is worried about the future of investing your hard-earned money

Original review: July 7, 2022

Although this process was new and a little scary, the staff was more than helpful and walked me through the entire process. I feel confident that I can trust them to help me with any issues and answers any questions in the future.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Working with Josh Leslie has been nothing short of superb. He's very knowledgeable and personable. He gives you a very good explanation of commodities and walks you through every step of the process. In today's market, education on retirement accounts is very important. Josh is a no pressure type of guy. Highly recommend him. A pleasure to work with.

Goldco Company Information