2. Gold IRA Companies

4.8/5 (433 ratings)

About Goldco

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

Pros

• Offers gold & silver IRAs
  • Free retirement resources
  • Get info online or over the phone

Cons

• Only gold & silver IRAs, no precious metal accounts

Bottom Line

Goldco is a gold and silver IRA firm that helps consumers set up and maintain their self-directed retirement accounts. While Goldco only offers gold and silver IRAs, it does allow consumers to invest in other precious metals within these accounts.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I am very happy setting up and funding my Precious Metals IRA. All the members of the team were patient and helpful throughout the process. Kenny and Carl are very knowledgeable; and Simone brought all the paperwork and behind the scenes processes into completion. Great company as I move into my retirement years.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I recently rolled over to a portion of my 401K to a gold IRA, with Goldco. It was so easy and convenient on my part, due to the fact that I never left my office to meet. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends. My next thing is I would like to see an image of what I ordered, such as the Gold Freedom 0.25oz and the Silver Lucky Dragon (High Relief) 1oz and the Silver Military Guinea - 1.25 oz.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Goldco has been very good to deal with. They were very good with communication and timely response. We had some problems with the mail, but not their problem. Feels good to have invested in tangible metal. Satisfied customer Terry **

Original review: May 11, 2021

Ryan was very helpful in getting my RMD processed. We had several conversations on the advantages of converting my Eagles to Freedom coins in my 401-K account. The transaction was accomplished in a very timely manner, Great follow up!

Original review: May 8, 2021

I have been very pleased with my work with GOLDCO, so far everything has been seamless and upfront with everyone that I have dealt with so far, I would not hesitate to recommend this Company if you are in the market for investment quality metals.

Original review: May 7, 2021

We were very satisfied with your service and appreciated how you took time explaining each question we had and it was many. This was all new to us on rolling over my two IRA's. We thank you. Evelyn and Ron **.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I have been very pleased with the ease of rolling over money with Goldco. I feel better knowing my investments with Goldco is in something with substance and not just paper. Josh and his team did due diligence to make sure everything was correct with my account. Very Much appreciate the service Goldco provides!

Original review: May 5, 2021

Ben was very accommodating, he answered all my questions. He explained how things work, and assisted me with my purchase of silver coins. This was my first experience with buying silver, so he explained exactly what I would be purchasing (Silver Lucky Dragon w/ privy), quantity, and unit price for each coin. Also, explained about my bonus coins, (Silver Military Guineas).

Original review: May 1, 2021

Tony Pino was the Goldco representative that I worked with. He was very informative and kept me updated throughout the process. He was always polite and answered all my questions. I enjoy reviewing the articles of interest that he sends to me for reading. He is a top notch Goldco representative.

Original review: April 30, 2021

This was my first time to invest in precious metals. I did the research & saw that Goldco was rated #1 in Gold & Silver IRAs. Just what I was looking for! The experience has been seamless. They've taken time to educate me & helped to put me at ease by answering every question. The Sales person was never pushy, but patient as he knew that I was hesitant. Goldco has been there the entire way--from the rollover of a 401K into a self-directed IRA, to the actual purchase of the gold and silver. I have peace knowing that some of my retirement is now invested in gold and silver and in the hands of Goldco. Goldco is a first class organization! I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone! Thank you for the opportunity to provide this recommendation.

Goldco Company Information