2. Gold IRA Companies

4.8/5 (479 ratings)

About Goldco

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

Pros

• Offers gold & silver IRAs
  • Free retirement resources
  • Get info online or over the phone

Cons

• Only gold & silver IRAs, no precious metal accounts

Bottom Line

Goldco is a gold and silver IRA firm that helps consumers set up and maintain their self-directed retirement accounts. While Goldco only offers gold and silver IRAs, it does allow consumers to invest in other precious metals within these accounts.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

What I have done is place a small percentage of my available assets to see how it works out with you. It is a test to determine where future assets go. My experience was that your reps were informative, insistent, and I will work with them again if this turns out to be a good investment. Time will tell.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

My experience with GOLDCO has been very positive. The representative I deal with (David) has been so helpful and really held my hand through the whole process. I recommend this company to anyone considering the purchase of precious metals.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I had a very good experience with GOLDCO. I talked with two different employees multiple times. They were both friendly and knowledgeable. They answered any and all questions I had. I would definitely recommend GOLDCO.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Tony Pino helped me through a challenging and formidable task of transferring my IRAs to precious metals investment. His professionalism and technical knowledge was invaluable to me and most informative in making the right decisions.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Not knowing the ins and outs of a precious metals IRA, I was somewhat reluctant to even look into one. Since my first call with Goldco, any fear I had has disappeared. Carl, Ruby, and Donella have been great. My confidence is high, and I'm feeling pretty good right now about choosing them for my IRA. I certainly would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I have just finished a transaction to open a GoldCo IRA with a rollover from my traditional plan. The entire experience was very professionally handled and the transaction was done in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the detailed directions and assistance that I received from all of those involved within the GoldCo company. I feel this is going to be a great plan for me and will definitely recommend it to others. Thank you all at GoldCo.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

David Taylor was professional and very responsive. I had signed up with two other brokers before going with Goldco and a big part was due to David. He was also very informative in helping with the purchase of precious metals. Highly recommend.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Rad was a good salesman..talks a little fast but did a good job. David was also good, getting my info. Telephone calls were good and helpful..to the point. All in all a good experience. Would recommend Goldco, so far, to others.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to rollover a portion of my IRA. I am confident that I have made the right decision to invest in physical gold and silver in these uncertain times.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Account executive Walter ** patiently educated us about investing in precious metals and led us through the process. Deborah ** took charge of the details of paperwork, making the process streamlined and worry free.

Goldco Company Information