2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: May 14, 2020

I'd been thinking of taking the precious metals leap for a very long time. I spoke with other companies and was even insulted by one or two. One aggressive lady told me that her company didn't pay her to teach me to trade, they paid her to sell, she didn't, at least not to me. Goldco was different. Ben Monaci was persistent, and convinced me that it was time. The process was swift and clean with all questions answered. Ben and all the folks along the way were low pressure, professional, and helpful. I would recommend Goldco to anyone thinking of taking the step.

Original review: May 12, 2020

My broker Robin ** and his Sales Coordinator Lauren ** provided me with extremely professional service in making this transaction seamless. They both were able to answer any questions I had, and made me feel comfortable and confident with my decision to invest.

Original review: May 11, 2020

There were a couple of things I was concerned about after I thought about my talk and the experience with Rad Brdar. 1) I did not know that I would be holding any precious metals physically. Thought it was non physical holding of any metals-I would rather have this investment strictly an IRA without physical holdings. 2) Rad was discussing the investment of precious metals being mostly Gold in which I favored but then Rad talked about investing the money in more silver that have less return/yields than Gold lately. I understood IRA to be owner self directed with the professional advice. I would like to have 50/50 investment since Gold is having higher yield these day. I would rather invest 50% gold and 50% in other things.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I just made my third purchase from Goldco into a self directed IRA. Again, it was seamless and professional. Even during the Covid 19 work at home restrictions the staff was prompt and helpful. I have worked with several representatives over the years and all have been very knowledgeable but not pushy. They listen and provide advice but will follow instructions and at the end of the day, you get what you want.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Converted a 33k IRA account and a year later is worth 10k. Also cost $175 a year for them to store my precious minerals!?!? I have asked my representative to call me and no callback. There are no guarantees and the information provided at sign up was very misleading.

Original review: April 30, 2020

The transaction was very easy and the customer service team did a fantastic job of helping and following up to ensure the transaction was processed smoothly. My only issue was having to speak with three (3) different people through the process. I would recommend Goldco to anyone who is interested in Precious Metals for their retirement portfolio.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I contacted Goldco because I was interested in purchasing gold and silver coins. I'm a first time investor and really had no knowledge of how to go about the process. The information I received was very helpful and professional. Transferring funds into a self-directed IRA and then buying coins was easier then I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend Goldco to my family and friends.

Original review: April 18, 2020

I have been a customer of GoldCo for several years and have always been pleased with their service. They are knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and answer my questions in a thorough manner. Depending on the type of transaction you are making, they will walk you through the steps, making the process easy and efficient.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Self direct precious metal IRA account. The team worked with me throughout this process, has been so helpful and due diligence in this transfer from my 401K. We had some issues but we solved them and it was a successful process. Thank you.

Original review: April 2, 2020

It took a while to take our money out of our retirement accounts, but once the money flowed into the self directed IRA of GOLDCO, it was handled by two professionals who contacted us and gave us our options. I was given some time to think about during which I did more research. The investment grade Metal was expensive, but I found out that this is due to the supply / demand issues the market is facing now. An independent reviewer recorded the conversation and witnessed our decision. Overall, the transaction was smooth.

Goldco Company Information