2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

View More View More

Goldco Reviews

Original review: April 1, 2020

My experience with Goldco was so easy it was hard for me to believe. The employees with Goldco were very nice and was very helping with me making my discussion to work with them. I would recommend Goldco to everyone that is interested in getting into gold and silver.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Goldco has been very easy to do business with. I explained to Carl what I wanted to do and he took care of it. All I had to do was answer the telephone, sign the contract and go to FedEx pickup in order to get the paperwork back to them overnight! The transfer could not have been easier. Call Goldco, you will be glad that you did! Happy investing in metals that will not crash!

Original review: March 17, 2020

My IRA roll over purchase of gold and silver today was my first venture into a metals non-traditional IRA. The gold and silver brokers at Goldco were very patient and thoroughly answered my questions regarding the mechanism for setting up a Custodian, the sales transaction and options available in gold and silver purchases within the IRA vehicle. I look forward to contributing to the IRA and to making purchases outside of the IRA in the years ahead.

Original review: March 14, 2020

The Goldco representatives were very helpful in walking me through and answering any questions I had while opening a new account. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to diversify their portfolio.

Original review: March 13, 2020

I am a novice gold/silver buyer. The experience from buying through metals selection was all new to me but it went on without a hitch. This purchase is set aside for my grandson's education so I was concerned when I read a bad review by the Better Business Bureau. However, Josh explained the circumstances and restored my enthusiasm since, as a college professor, I never earned enough to invest. I am counting on Goldco to do the right thing by me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: March 13, 2020

Was about a 30 day process to get both 401k’s into Precious Metals, most of that time was me trying to get organized. After I had my ducks in a row, the process took 2 weeks. I got clear concise information, I was helped every step of the way. My phone conversations were fantastic and relevant to process. It was easier than I thought it would be. Protect your money, you worked hard for it. CJ

Original review: March 12, 2020

This is the second time I have done business with this company. They were all very pleasant to talk to and they told me everything that I needed to know that I could not think of one question to ask. They made me feel like I do not have anything to worry about now. Thank you all. Michael **

Original review: March 12, 2020

My first time buying metals for my 401 k roll over, in spite of my inexperience Ben Monaci walked me through, step by step, and made the transition seamless. Thank you Ben, thank you Goldco. Anyone thinking of a precious metals IRA, I would recommend Goldco.

Original review: March 5, 2020

401k to Metals IRA transfer. David McFarland and Lauren Romestant are always a pleasure to work with. David is very knowledgeable and provides very good insights. He is very dependable and follows through with commitments. Lauren is always upbeat and is respectful of customers time.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I am extremely pleased with the excellent service that I have received from Goldco. I am new to investing in precious metals but Walter has been very helpful in fully explaining the process and in helping to guide me through each step. They provide honest and accurate information and an excellent product. I am looking forward to doing much more business with him.

Goldco Company Information