toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with Blake, John, and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. Our account executives are always here to serve and assist. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2016

I was so impressed by the knowledge, courtesy, and, above all, professionalism shown by Blake Skadron and his colleague John Thomas. They fully answered every question I had. Doing business with these gentlemen was a real pleasure.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Richard, we're glad you had an easy and straightforward experience establishing your precious metals IRA with Goldco Precious Metals. Courteousness, responsiveness and knowledge are all solid foundations of our business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2016

I am a first time buyer, with absolutely no experience in buying precious metals. I wanted to diversify my 401K so I would have some insurance against my stock portfolio. The staff at Goldco made it a simple 1, 2, 3 process. The staff was courteous and responsive and most important, knowledgeable! Their service was prompt. I look forward to working with them in the future, should I decide to purchase more gold and silver or sell my existing investment.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Ritchie. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Goldco Precious Metals. We're glad you found the experience of rolling over your 401k into a gold IRA to be easy and convenient. Our goal is to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and we're glad to hear that Brandon was there to assist every step of the way. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends and co-workers! Thanks again.

Original review: July 9, 2016

First off I'm not one to write reviews. My dealings with Goldco has briefly given me a change of heart so here are my thoughts. From my first contact through my most recent conversation with my account representative I have had nothing but informative and honest conversations. The idea to transfer the majority of my 401K to gold and silver in a self-directed IRA had been kicking around in my head for some time. I'm nearing the end of my working career and another stock market crash is not something this boomer can afford.

The Goldco staff that I have interacted with have answered all my questions and offered suggestion which help me both make this transaction and feel no buyer's remorse since finalizing this transfer of funds. I have been talking to some friends and co-workers about investing in precious metals, and have recommended Goldco, feeling comfortable in the fact that if they contact Goldco I won't be hearing bad stories from them for my recommendation.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Terrence. Thank you for your review on Goldco Precious Metals. We are glad that we were able to answer your questions and make the process of transferring over your 401k into a precious metals IRA comfortable and easy. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to an ongoing relationship with you. Thank you for choosing Goldco.

Original review: July 8, 2016

Transfer of traditional 401 to commodities (metals). I had been wanting to do this for several years, and recently took the final step. I was pleased with everyone whom I spoke with during this procedure. I had multiple questions and received understandable answers, for each one. The most difficult part was making my mind accept how I was actually doing the right thing, by moving my hard earned money into metals. They made me comfortable, and also made the transition quite easy. In our current economic condition, I now feel that although I continue to have currency holdings, I now know that some of my earnings are finally protected without relying on government insuring my assets!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Robert. Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your 401k into a precious metals IRA with the help of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. We appreciate you choosing Goldco and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Original review: July 8, 2016

I am very happy with the service and help that I got helping me rollover my IRA into gold and silver. The experience was very good and they help with all of the paperwork and explained the program to me. I feel good that my IRA will be stable from the unstable economy. Thank you.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Debra. We are so glad that your Account Representative, Rad, was able to assist you with the self-directed IRA and provide you with information. Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Original review: July 7, 2016

Our account representative was very knowledgeable of the self-directed IRA product that we were interested in.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Yvonne. Thank you for your review. We are glad that Goldco was able to provide you with information and answer you questions.Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious metals and we look forward to an on-going relationship with you.

Original review: July 7, 2016

I have been very pleased with the information received and answers to all my questions as I am new in the gold buying category. Everyone was very friendly and all the instructions were easy to follow which made for a very pleasant experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco Precious Metals?

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Paul. Thank you very much for your review. Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible, and we're glad to hear that Marty was there to assist every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals to help you in setting up a precious metals IRA. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

Original review: July 1, 2016

As I wanted to be more diverse on my portfolio, I have read countless newsletters and articles from investment gurus, (no names mentioned). They all advise adding precious metals to your portfolio. I decided to look into Goldco. After receiving my application and client agreement, I consulted my tax accountant and attorney to review and advise. They both gave me a thumbs up. I made a long list of questions of information to ask my account executive, Marty Arnoldini, which was so patient, informative, and professional to my satisfaction. I would recommend Goldco to friends and anyone looking for a reputable contact. Thanks Goldco!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi William. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience purchasing a self-directed IRA with Goldco and that we were able to meet your deadline. The team at Goldco Precious Metals is happy to assist you in reaching your financial goals. Thank you for your trust in us!

Original review: July 1, 2016

Goldco was very efficient in handling my purchase for a self-directed IRA. Requests to expedite the purchase were responded to and completed in time to meet my deadline.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Vincent. Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you entrusting Lana, Patty and the team here at Goldco Precious Metals to help you reach your financial goals by opening up a precious metals IRA. We look forward to assisting you again the future!

Original review: July 1, 2016

Lana Lee is absolutely brilliant and a joy to work with. Patty Loya is personable, professional and competent. I have complete trust investing with Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Alan.Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you entrusted the team here at Goldco Precious Metals to help you reach your financial goals by opening up a precious metals IRA. Your happiness and security means so much to us. Thank you for choosing Goldco and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Original review: July 1, 2016

I had already opened a new precious metals IRA via Goldline before calling Goldco (paid all the fees, etc.). But Goldline's process for the transfer was so complex, before going any further I made a call to Goldco and I'm glad I did. I was happy to have the help through each step of the process to open and then make a transfer into my new account with Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Mark. Thank you for your wonderful Goldco review! We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We're glad you found the experience of rolling over your 401k into a gold IRA with the help of the team at Goldco Precious Metals to be easy and convenient. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendations! Thanks again.

Original review: July 1, 2016

The decision to diversify my retirement portfolio was made easy and I felt very informed on the benefits and value of changing part of my traditional paper IRA over to physical gold and silver. My advisor was courteous, attentive to my questions and concerns, and answered all as if he was a first time buyer with the same concerns. I feel very well taken care of in my choice to diversify. The process was very simple and Goldco handled all the particulars with efficiency and expedited the process. I would recommend Goldco to anyone that is interested or even considering buying physical metals. Thanks for making this process smooth and hassle-free!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Cynthia. Thank you for your excellent Goldco review. We're glad you had a great experience working with David, Ida and Jasmine and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends and associates. David and the rest of the Goldco Precious Metals will be here to assist whenever needed. Thanks again and we look forward to an on-going relationship with you!

Original review: July 1, 2016

I first began dealing with Goldco about 2 months ago. David Taylor has been extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. He has been supportive of any decision I made and I would recommend him and everyone I have dealt with at Goldco without any reservations! I believe I have received excellent advice about precious metals and purchasing precious metals as an investment decision. Great job, David and Ida and Jasmine in confirmations department. I am very pleased with the experience and with my purchase.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Kenneth. We are happy that you connected with us here at Goldco Precious Metals. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our clients' best interest is our number one priority. Thank you for trusting Goldco with your gold and silver purchase and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Original review: July 1, 2016

I am happy I got in touch with Goldco. They were very attentive to my needs and I believe they are looking out for my best interest. I was a little apprehensive about buying gold and silver but I do believe it will never be worth nothing. I plan on holding on to my purchase for at least 5 years.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Paul. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with KC in purchasing your coins. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and our goal is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Original review: June 30, 2016

I wanted to purchase some top quality silver coins for investment purposes. I spoke with account executive, KC Derian and got the process started. During our phone conversation KC had FedEx schedule a pickup funding the purchase me for purchase the next day. All actions were taken care of on schedule with no further action needed on my part. I was advised of the price and scheduled delivery plan. Excellent and efficient work!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi John. Thank you for your review. Our goal is make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. Your happiness and security means so much to us. Goldco looks forward to assisting you again in the future!

Original review: June 30, 2016

They made the process of rolling over our 401k very easy and with all the information provided I feel confident in our purchase. I feel more secure with my Goldco future than I did with my traditional plan.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Charles. Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience working with Ben and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. We truly appreciate your business as well as your recommendation to your friends and family! Please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: June 30, 2016

This was may first time in buying precious metals and working with Ben and team, they provided all the answers to my questions and worked closely with me in transferring money from accounts. I was very pleased with the results and have recommended Goldco to friends and family.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Leah. We're glad you had a great experience rolling over your Gold IRA . Thank you for your trust in Goldco Precious Metals and please do not hesitate to reach in out in the future if we can ever be of assistance to you.

Original review: June 30, 2016

They were helpful and made dealing with the rollover easy.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Wendell. Thank you for you review. We are glad that after all your research on IRAs you decided to choose Goldco Precious Metals. We are truly committed to our clients and want to ensure the most positive and successful transactions. If there is ever anything Goldco can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: June 29, 2016

I looked at and read all the ads and reviews on IRAs I could access and found that Goldco fit what I need to protect my savings for the future as what our gov is doing. We better look out for all the protection we can get. Had a lot of calls on different programs and the people at Goldco was the best to talk to.

After losing my job and rolling over my 401K into a self-directed IRA, I was nervous about putting more than 10% of my retirement savings into precious metals, and cautious about buying anything except bullion gold and silver eagle coins. However, my rep explained the minimum purchasing requirement of $25,000, and how my return on investment might be better with premium coins like gold Polar Bears and silver Lunar Monkeys that are more rare than bullion American Eagles.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Diane, thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you decided to also choose Goldco Precious Metals to assist you in opening a precious metals IRA. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and professionalism, and we glad both you and your husband had a great experience working Paul and the rest of the team. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in helping you create financial security.

Original review: May 19, 2016

I am using Goldco for my IRA to gain future financial security for my retirement IRA. After my husband's experience I was totally convinced in Goldco's sincerity and professional competency. It was an absolute no brainer for myself to do the same. Paul and the nice lady who set up the 401k transfer were excellent in every way and I am sorry I don't have her name. I am convinced I have done the best I can with my money. Thank you Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and professionalism, and we're very pleased to hear you experienced that with KC and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals. Thank you for allowing us to assist you in reaching your financial goals.

Original review: May 16, 2016

It's been a very good experience. KC has been very educational and professional!!! I really appreciate her hands on and personal touch! I look forward to dealing with her in the near future with many investment endeavors!!! Thank you for very seamless transition to all staff! It's greatly appreciated!!!

The price point for these new Canadian 2016-1/4 oz gold coins are 550.00 ea. I have no form of reference for these coins value. And since Gold bullion is at $1270 approx., how can I evaluate if this is proper value for the money I have invested? Also, silver is at or about $17.00 ea oz. with silver at this price, where is the reference point of value here as well?

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Regina, thank you for your five-star review and for choosing Goldco Precious Metals. We're happy to hear that you found the experience professional and informative.

Original review: May 13, 2016

Good followup and questions answered. Appreciate professionalism.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Marvin, thank you for your review. We're glad you had a good experience working with Jazmine and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals.

Original review: May 13, 2016

Jazmine was very helpful in finalizing my IRA precious metals investment with Goldco.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi James, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear you that you are very happy with the service you received from the team at Goldco Precious Metals. It is our goal to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible while providing our expert knowledge. Thank you for allowing us to assist you.

Original review: May 13, 2016

The information provided was timely and accurate. I was predisposed to doing this activity before contacting them. However after making the contact information was provided that helped in my decision. They provided facts and support that expedited the process. Overall I am very happy with the service and information provided.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Ellen, thank you very much for your review. We're glad you found the process to be quick, simple, and straightforward. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals!

Original review: May 12, 2016

Friendly and informative staff. Very personable. Made our first purchase of precious metals in less than 10 days!

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Cinda, thank you so much for your review. We are glad you and your husband had great experience with the team here at Goldco Precious Metals. It is our goal to provide the best customer service to our clients. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Original review: May 12, 2016

My husband Steve and I have been really happy from day one with everyone we have done business with at Goldco. They have been very professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I would recommend Goldco to any of my friends and family. I am so happy we contacted you when we did. Thank you for all your help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Steve, thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear the experience of working David and the rest of the team at Goldco Precious Metals was easy and straightforward. Thank you for allowing us to assist you in setting up your new precious metals IRA. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: May 12, 2016

My wife and I were very pleased David McFarlane & Patti (sp?) and Jeff & Jazmine at GoldCo when we purchased precious metals. Most of our dealings were with David McFarlane who did an excellent job of walking us through what could have been a sticky process of converting an annuity IRA into a precious metals IRA. The whole team at GoldCo has been wonderful, and we thank them and will continue to work with them in the future.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi James, thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with the team at Goldco Precious Metals. It is our goal to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. Thank you for allowing us to assist you.

Original review: May 11, 2016

Clear, informative & easy to talk to. Very patient with my questions. To date I have spoken with three people @ Goldco, Ina Andrews, Brad Brdar, Jazmine Velarde. Thank you all for making this a very easy & quick transaction. You will be recommended to all my friends. Thank you & God bless.

Goldco Precious Metals

Hi Oscar, thank you very much for your review. We are glad you felt the process was straightforward and professional. Thank you for choosing Goldco Precious Metals.

Original review: May 11, 2016

From the first call to the order, Josh went above and beyond. He is very thoughtful and did not push me. I have been in sales over 30 years and found him to be very professional and helpful. Thanks for the help Josh.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 18, 2016

There are some excellent tax advantages with Goldco. Be sure to ask how purchases and sell-back works.

Original review: May 11, 2016

In trying to diversify my investments, I chose Goldco. The staff is efficient and friendly. However, the Goldco purchasing agent, who I dealt with, ended up buying 9oz of gold in coin for the $20,280.00 that I transferred to them as IRA funds. That equates to $2,250/oz which was $950/oz above the spot value of gold which is about a 40% cost of doing business fee.

Goldco Precious Metals Company Profile