4.8/5 (833 ratings)

About Goldco

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

Pros

• Offers gold & silver IRAs
  • Free retirement resources
  • Get info online or over the phone

Cons

• Only gold & silver IRAs, no precious metal accounts

Bottom Line

Goldco is a gold and silver IRA firm that helps consumers set up and maintain their self-directed retirement accounts. While Goldco only offers gold and silver IRAs, it does allow consumers to invest in other precious metals within these accounts.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

Josh did a good job communicating with me. My only issue is his eagerness to get the transaction completed. This investment is my future and I have always had my 401K contacts at work to help me. I was very skeptical, which caused me to have concerns with Josh. Sometimes it seems to good to be true. I am praying in the end I will be very happy. Also Josh did a good job explaining the investment in the end.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

The process of rolling over my 401k into the gold Ira was very easy and seamless. I was guided step by step through the whole process from the phone call to my 401k representative to each additional step and what to expect. Purchasing the metals was easy and all my questions were answered. My advisor was very knowledgeable and attentive. I would highly recommend them for your precious metals Ira.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

Even though I had limited savings that I wanted to invest, I was treated with dignity and respect that someone with much more money might receive. The professionalism and ease of service was handled well. I am very pleased with each member of the team that I encountered.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I was very please with the service received from GOLDCO. Ryan P. did an incredible job in explaining to me the mission of GOLDCO and how as a customer can take additional control of my financial security in a very vulnerable and changing world. His knowledge of the precious metals industry was very enlightening and gave me confidence and knowledge. He also demonstrated resolve and patience in answering all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. Thank you Ryan and all representatives at GOLDCO for helping me make the right decision and take more control of my financial future.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

We wanted to move our 401K into metals for better protection and Goldco was who we chose. Darwin Hostelly has been the BEST. He has answered any questions we had and led us through the process. We are VERY PLEASED.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

Heard about you from RFB.TV. I'm very satisfied with the professionalism and eagerness of the GOLDCO representatives to help me. Clear, precise and to the point. All done!! Great teamwork. They REALLY DO get back to you right away!! Be blessed.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

This was my first experience with investing in precious metals. I didn’t know how to begin, but the people that I worked with were so knowledgeable and down to earth that it was easy for me to proceed with the transaction. Thank you to everyone involved because they made it very smooth and painless for me.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

My personal experience was a pleasant one with GOLDCO. They were friendly, informative and professional in this transaction. They do know their business, the products they offer and their customers. To date I have nothing but praise for the way business was conducted. I am comfortable in this purchase.

Original review: July 30, 2022

I've been looking for a safer place to put my IRA. The stock market sure didn't work. I've always been curious about gold and silver so checked out a few companies. I was the most impressed with Goldco in their knowledge and experience. They made it easy for me, who knows nothing about metals, feel more comfortable in doing business with them. They were also more professional making it possible for me to trust in the company. I'm glad I called Goldco and gave them my business instead of the others I talked with.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I highly recommend Goldco. Everyone I spoke with during my transition from a 401K to a precious metals IRA purchase was extremely helpful, courteous, and professional. They answered my questions with easily understood explanations. I feel very confident that I made the right choice in choosing Goldco!

Original review: July 29, 2022

Having never had a need for a precious metals firm before, I found that using Goldco for my first experience, has been completely satisfying. Everyone from account management to customer service help were all very professional. My inquiries were quickly responded to and every phase of the process was moved along expeditiously. I would and will recommend them to anyone looking to invest in precious metals.

Original review: July 29, 2022

The experience was positive, Arthur Schwartz is very knowledgeable about the products and services provided by Goldco. He took time to explain everything in detail and answered all of our questions. We are very happy with the attention he gave to our needs. We are satisfied with the decisions we made and are confident that Goldco will serve us well in the future.

Original review: July 29, 2022

Thank You for all the help in setting up mine and my husband's gold and silver IRA. Your professional staff was great at settling our fears and getting this set up for us. Can’t wait to start learning more about the gold and silver market!

Original review: July 28, 2022

Dave was knowledgeable and helpful and very pleasant to work with and would recommend Goldco to friends. The process was an easy and pleasant experience. The products and choices are explained with many different options to choose from to make your decision easier.

Original review: July 28, 2022

I was very impressed with all the help I received during this whole process. All concerned were attentive and most importantly very informative during this process. I felt most assured everything was going to be taken care of promptly. Always followed up with every step of the way. I was so relieved all would be go well.

Original review: July 28, 2022

The agents I worked with are excellent. (Thank you Dave and Simone)! They talked me thru the whole process with ease. They answered all my questions and were patient and kind. I'm glad I decided to do business with them and would recommend them.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I had researched a couple of other companies before choosing Goldco. Arthur Schwartz was so professional and detailed throughout the entire process and made it easy to purchase the gold and silver coins. I was impressed with the follow-up and the confirmation of my order exactly 5 minutes after the order was placed. I have told my best friend about Goldco and she is going to purchase precious metals through Goldco as well.

Original review: July 27, 2022

We have had a great experience with Arthur, our custodian. He helped us go through the steps of transferring our IRA and taught us a lot about investing in metals. We hit a few glitches in the transfer process and he stood with us the whole time without getting flustered. We needed his confidence that it would eventually be resolved.

Original review: July 26, 2022

David T made the process of investing in precious metals understandable guiding me through each step of the way with expertise and patience. I appreciate his knowledge and experience which helped me feel confident that I have made the right decision. I am looking forward to continuing to do business with Goldco.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I just completed a rollover traditional IRA with Goldco. I was initially introduced to Todd who walked me through all the steps I would need to start my transfer. He was so personable and knowledgeable. Carl O. was wonderful. His expertise with metals was quite evident. My wife and I had lots of questions and he answered all of them! He guided us through the acquisition of what metals would be the best choice for our particular needs.

I was impressed with the efficient process that each team member provided us. Everything presented was top-notch and first-class. Having done business with other precious metals IRAs in the past, I would rate Goldco as outstanding in every way -- from customer service to product presentation. It was a pleasure doing business with each staff member who assisted us along the way.

Thank you.

Michael

Original review: July 22, 2022

Thank you Michael! Today we finished the process and paperwork to transfer my IRA account into precious metals. You made everything so easy! I even learned a few things! Thanks for being available and understanding with me. It was a scary move but you walked me thru it all!

Original review: July 22, 2022

All of the investments I've made in my life dealt with the stock market. The process of rolling my existing IRA into a physical gold and silver IRA involved a learning curve for me and everyone I talked to at Goldco was very helpful and patient. It was a great experience, I learned a lot, and am confident I did the right thing!

Original review: July 21, 2022

I am so happy with Goldco. Robin Hubbard is amazing. He made me feel so comfortable through this process of purchasing coins. I will highly recommend Goldco to my family and friends. I enjoy getting the emails from Robin with the updates about how the markets are doing.

Original review: July 21, 2022

Very pleased and satisfied with the purchase of metals for my rolled over IRAs today. Took the time to go over the various metals and their pros and cons so I could make a fully informed decision. Look forward to equally excellent assistance when making decisions for tax purposes.

Original review: July 21, 2022

Sal Smith worked directly with me from start to finish. Exceptional Service and Professionalism! He is great to work with and am very pleased to have him as my Account Executive. Am looking forward to working with him and watching my account grow!!

Original review: July 21, 2022

Lou Amaya was excellent in customer service in my process of switching my IRA to a gold backed IRA. The whole process was very quick. They made the transition very smooth. I would highly recommend Goldco if you are looking to switch to a gold backed IRA.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Lou Amaya was a pleasure to work with. The process was simple and he made it easy to understand. We are happy to be investing in precious metals considering the economic uncertainty in our near future. Thank you, Lou, and God bless!

Original review: July 19, 2022

The guy was doing his job, but talked so fast, I had to interrupt and ask him to start over and slow down. There were lots of details, many of which I did not even get. It seemed he had a lot on his plate, so endeavored to go fast.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Mr. Monaci was excellent as well as all of the other Gold Co staff. They were kind and pleasant. My experience was excellent. The other Gold Co staff were professional and prompt in getting back with me. I have already recommended a friend.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Pleasant experience. Took a little while to get my assets transferred due to my former account holder Merrill Edge but we got it done! Excellent promotion given. Josh Leslie who helped me was on top of it and did an excellent job. Thanks.

Goldco Company Information