4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Goldco Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

I'm use to seeing more documents to keep track of my investments. You might consider providing more documents of something like current market value provided on a monthly basis or something on the internet like account balance.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Superb customer service! Everything went smoothly. My only suggestion is to have the current prices of individual coins listed on your website so I can track how they are doing. Do that and I think your service would be perfect.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I found the salespeople informative, helpful, and patient--they did not rush me. When I was ready, we discussed a portfolio and then they executed the buy. Documentation was complete and electronically available.

Original review: July 9, 2019

We had an awesome experience starting a precious metals IRA with the help of GOLDCO! Rad ** was our consultant and he took great care of us every step of the way! Lauren and all of the administrators were unbelievable!! We could not have been more happy! Thank you very much Goldco!

Original review: July 9, 2019

I am pleased to tell that I have had nothing but the very best service and communication from Goldco employees Tony Pino and Lauren Romestant when becoming their customer. I look forward to continued service as a member of the Goldco family.

Garry

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: July 3, 2019

I called for information which I received in a clear concise positive manner.. Emails were sent giving me current and historical info and some follow up calls from Mr. Pino. Mr. Pino basically sold me on the purchase by knowing when to give me space. Positive experience..

Original review: June 28, 2019

My wife and I are new to Goldco. Don’t know a thing about silver or IRA’s. My wife had talked to David several times about investing in gold and silver. I was scared to invest in anything. I talked to David. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Answered all our questions and fears. David and Goldco took care of everything from start to finish. Thank You Goldco. Glenn and Roxann

Original review: June 28, 2019

I recently had an opportunity to transfer some of my IRA Mutual funds into a Precious Metal Assets. I had been considering converting some of my retirement assets into Precious Metals as a way to balance my portfolio. The professional team at Goldco was able to answer all my questions and facilitate the necessary communications with my Mutual fund broker and my new Trust Bank for my new physical assets. The Goldco Team with their knowledge provided me with confidence in the process.

Original review: June 27, 2019

From the time I spoke to Carl, Ruby and Lauren my papers were done the order was discussed and silver was transferred in a very orderly way. I was extremely pleased with each individual and the help and the detailed information I was given. Of course I would be pleased to recommend your company GOLDCO. Many thanks for your good works.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Since I really don't know much of how to do this, I was afraid of someone taking advantage of me, because since this is me a lot of money and I was trusting someone I didn't even know anything about this company, John put me at ease.. He answered all of my question, and I was happy with my decision. It was something I was going to do, but wasn't sure with what company. I'm glad I chose y'all.

Goldco Company Information