2. Gold IRA Companies
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

View More View More

Goldco Reviews

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Great price. MAGA Great transaction, everything went off without any problems, fast shipping. Great Coins. Will continue to buy from this Great Company, and will recommend to friends and family. Thanks Goldco, and a special Thanks Marty at Goldco.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

After reviewing closely several companies, our choice was Goldco. Jace ** was very good at explaining the values and best choices to build that part of our portfolio. He was very patient to continue to explain any questions we had.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Goldco is very informative and helpful in transferring my IRA into Precious Metals. Stock market is up and down. But Precious Metals holds their value and grows during unsettled times. No one knows what the future holds. But with Goldco I feel the future is secure.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I worked with Ben Monaci in setting up a precious metals IRA and the experience couldn't have been better. Ben explained everything in detail and what to expect and when, and Ben was extremely personable and kind. Lauren Romestant confirmed everything in detail in making the purchases to all my satisfaction. I'm relieved to get into this type of investment with the way the markets have topping out lately. I am sure this will be a decision I will be very happy that I made, when all the chips fall.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

They were very professional. They explained the metal I was purchasing and the price. They made sure if I had any questions there was a number to call to reach my team. So I'm proud to be in the precious metals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Dale & Lauren are both very professional. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. They were always available for anything I needed. They answered any questions I had. I would recommend working with them to anyone. Thank you Goldco.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Hi, While that staff at Goldco are incredibly knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and provide great service, I always leave the table feeling terrible about my purchases with Goldco. Mostly because I am not a financial guru, and do not have any real experience in this industry. In order for me to feel good about my buying decisions I need to read and see in print what coins are available. I have the kind of brain that you can talk to me all day long, and I will not retain very much, but when I see it, when I read it, then, and only then I can understand it. I need to know the pricing I am getting is fair, and I need a few days to think about the coins that interest me. So far it’s really been a wham, bam, slam, that has me feeling bad about my buying decisions for various reasons.

The last two purchases have left me with great regret. I just made a recent purchase of which you are inquiring about, and to be honest, I wish I could undo it. Again, the staff has been great, but I do not feel like I am doing well for myself doing business with Goldco, I feel like I am way overpaying, and as I combine other small IRA’s that I have, I will look to branching out and seeing how other vendors do business. Robert.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Smooth Transfer from Employee 401K to Precious Metal IRA. This is the 3rd transfer I have done with Goldco and everything always goes so smoothly. They call me quarterly, which is the schedule I prefer, to update me and offer recommendations and then they walk thru the transfer process with me on the line and make sure everything is done correctly and to my satisfaction.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I find it very refreshing to be able to speak with people that not only know about cryptocurrencies but are invested themselves. This wasn't the case on my first purchase back in January 2018 but thankfully that has since changed and I've made 3 more purchases since then. Personally, I'm a crypto trader and I've been invested in them since early 2017. :-)

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Selection of Type of Gold to purchase. I found Gold Co very helpful and honest about the process of converting part of my 401k to precious metals. Justin of Gold Co was key to my success of purchasing, my precious metals.

Goldco Company Information