2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Goldco helps clients protect their retirement savings by rolling over their existing IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other qualified retirement account to a Gold IRA. A privately held firm specializing in wealth and asset protection, Goldco is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has a Triple-A rating from Business Consumer Alliance based on positive customer reviews of our service, dependability and ethical business practices. To learn how safe haven precious metals can help you build and protect your wealth, and even secure your retirement call today.

We also offer direct sales of precious metals coins and bullion to collectors and investors.

Goldco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldco?

Original review: June 5, 2020

Switching to precious metals after 40 years of "Socially Responsible Investments" and converting our Roth + traditional IRAs was a huge move. Goldco's staff couldn't have been more patient or understanding. They answered every question and arranged every detail no matter how many calls it took.

Original review: June 3, 2020

With the economy on a downward spiral and the government devaluing the dollar it was by providence that I found GoldCo Precious Metals. I rolled over my existing retirement account to a self-directed precious metals account and the whole experience was pleasant and easy. I've never invested in precious metals and was a bit overwhelmed at first but my account executive was very knowledgeable and professional. He explained everything to me in layman's terms so I could understand what was happening. I'm so excited to see how my portfolio will grow over the next decade or so!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Everyone at Goldco was very helpful. The broker who controlled my employer based 401k lost paperwork, the UPS driver delivered the package to the wrong address at first, but everyone at Goldco was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Been working with Tony ** for over nine months. I wanted to invested in precious metal but my wife did not want to. With Goldco‘s help I have now a precious metal IRA. The process was very simple. There was no hiccups. Tony explained everything to me and I knew a lot of it already from the past nine months talking with Tony. So far very happy with their service and thank you Tony.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I have been a client of Goldco for three years. Mr. Taylor helped me get started. He is great at explaining everything about investing in metals, following up with questions and emails, and helping me make decisions for our future.

Original review: May 26, 2020

New IRA. Very helpful and polite. Thorough and complete. Reviewed all information and made sure to ask if I had questions during the process. Took the time to explain each step and review each transaction.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Having read about the importance of owning precious metals at this time, I decided to round out my portfolio with a purchase of a Gold Silver IRA. I was helped and instructed by their Sr. Accounts Executive Albert Cristofano, who was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous, whom I would recommend very highly. So also were Andres Pina and Lauren Romstant, who guided me to a very successful business transaction. Thanks.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I'd been thinking of taking the precious metals leap for a very long time. I spoke with other companies and was even insulted by one or two. One aggressive lady told me that her company didn't pay her to teach me to trade, they paid her to sell, she didn't, at least not to me. Goldco was different. Ben Monaci was persistent, and convinced me that it was time. The process was swift and clean with all questions answered. Ben and all the folks along the way were low pressure, professional, and helpful. I would recommend Goldco to anyone thinking of taking the step.

Original review: May 12, 2020

My broker Robin ** and his Sales Coordinator Lauren ** provided me with extremely professional service in making this transaction seamless. They both were able to answer any questions I had, and made me feel comfortable and confident with my decision to invest.

Original review: May 11, 2020

There were a couple of things I was concerned about after I thought about my talk and the experience with Rad Brdar. 1) I did not know that I would be holding any precious metals physically. Thought it was non physical holding of any metals-I would rather have this investment strictly an IRA without physical holdings. 2) Rad was discussing the investment of precious metals being mostly Gold in which I favored but then Rad talked about investing the money in more silver that have less return/yields than Gold lately. I understood IRA to be owner self directed with the professional advice. I would like to have 50/50 investment since Gold is having higher yield these day. I would rather invest 50% gold and 50% in other things.

Goldco Company Information