Visit Website
  2. Mortgages
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5

At First Internet Bank, we’re dedicated to serving as your trusted mortgage partner. It’s not just our exceptional customer service that sets us apart – our competitive rates are hard to beat!

We offer a variety of loan programs to help fit your needs: Fixed, ARM, Jumbo, FHA, VA and Home Equity. And for your convenience, you can apply online 24/7, no appointment needed.

Contact us today and let us make your home loan experience better, faster and easier.

NMLS #424182. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.

BBB Rating
View More View More

First Internet Bank Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Where can I start but this would be the second job review for Destiny, First I would like to say that she did an excellent job. When I had some questions she would get right back to me and helped me in a very professional manner. Without her I do not believe that I would of made it through all of the paper work that was/is required. She also assisted in following through in the contacts that I needed to complete the First Internet Bank of Indiana Loan, If she worked for me I would have to give her a raise and a promotion. She is very knowledgeable, a rare find in today's work force..

First Internet Bank response

We loved hearing from you again, Kendall! We’re glad Destiny did such an excellent job… that is always our goal. Thanks again for the kind words and for your business!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Grant was great to work with throughout the refinancing process. He was very timely in answering questions. He was also professional in phone, email correspondence. I would recommend First Internet Bank for competitive rates and service.

First Internet Bank response

Laurie, thanks for the great review! A quick and easy refinance process is our aim every time! Thanks for the recommendation and for choosing First Internet Bank!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Banking specialists such as Destiny ** are the reason I continue to bank with FirstIB. Greatly appreciated her knowledge and attention to detail, genuine care and concern for me as a customer, helpful attitude, and commitment throughout the mortgage process. Thank you!

First Internet Bank response

Thank you for the glowing review and for being a loyal customer, Tim! Our team’s goal is to put you first and to make the mortgage process as easy as possible. We look forward to serving you again!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Great Experience. The whole team is extremely attentive which is paramount to me. There wasn't a time that I had to wait to get a response to my myriad of questions. Work with them if you have the option.

First Internet Bank response

Abdul, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We know that any banking process can be stressful; that’s why our team works to ease your worries by being there whenever you need us. We appreciate you and your business!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Derek ** did an excellent job to get my home mortgage refinanced quickly and smoothly. He gave me time to wait for the lowest rate on market, notified me and locked it for me. I got a very good rate to lower my total interest. Thanks a lot!

First Internet Bank response

Thank YOU, Ping, for sharing your experience! Our team works hard to get you the best rate possible while providing a hassle-free process. We hope you’ll consider us for any future mortgage or banking needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Internet Bank?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Recently, I completed a refi with FIB. The process was fast and everything proceeded without issue thanks to Matt and Jessica. Customer service at this bank is excellent as everyone responds quickly to questions and works hard to insure a positive outcome.

First Internet Bank response

Joe, we always appreciate feedback about our customer service – especially with great comments like yours! Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope you'll consider us for your next mortgage or banking need.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Mortgage loan. Nikko and the rest of your staff are wonderful to work with. They are very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, timely and helpful. I felt comfortable knowing they were the ones working through the process. Thanks Nikko and Team!!!

First Internet Bank response

Thanks for the compliment, Richard! Making customers like you comfortable throughout the process is something we strive to do with every loan. We appreciate your business and will be here to serve you whenever you need us.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

We recently used First Internet Bank to re-fi our home. Our loan officer was Nikko **. It was truly the least stressful experience we have ever encountered. Nikko was helpful without being pushy. He gave us information on all the options we asked about with lightning speed. He was calm , courteous, asked the appropriate questions, and helped smooth the way throughout the entire transaction. We couldn't be happier with how things went. Nikko is the epitome of good stewardship. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nikko ** and First Internet's services to our friends. Thank you again for a swift, professional, and painless experience. Cordially, Cynthia **

First Internet Bank response

Cindy, thank YOU! We were happy to provide your “swift, professional and painless” refinance experience…we want to make every step as stress-free as possible for customers like you. We appreciate your business, and the kind words!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

We were well guided with expertise, throughout the process, which was new to us. Patience and perseverance were appreciated by us as we progressed from theoretical discussion about next steps, all the way through to onsite closing.

First Internet Bank response

We’re glad your first-time experience was so positive. Our aim is to make every loan process smooth and transparent. Thanks for sharing your review, David!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I just finished my refinancing process and Brian ** was my loan officer. During the whole process Brian was being clear about every step and replied to my emails very quickly. Highly recommend him and First Internet Bank.

First Internet Bank response

We’re glad to hear that the process went so smoothly. We always try to provide the clarity and quick response that we know are important to our customers. Yunhang, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did!

First Internet Bank Company Information