2. Mortgages

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

First Internet Bank offers a variety of loan programs to fit borrower needs, including fixed, ARM, jumbo, FHA, VA and home equity products. All its services are online, so its loan applications are available 24/7. Most First Internet Bank accounts come with a free ATM card.

First Internet Bank Call Now Toll Free (855) 767-2424 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

First Internet Bank Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Internet Bank?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Internet Bank?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

This is our 5th transaction with Mike ** at First Internet Bank of Indiana (2 purchases, 2 refinances - 1 NV 1 CA, and 1 home equity). Mike and his team are professional, efficient, friendly, helpful and very responsive. FIB has a very efficient and streamlined process in place. The application process and uploading and signing documents is a breeze. We would definitely use Mike Watson at First Internet Bank of Indiana again!

First Internet Bank response

We love when our customers return and continue having great experiences working with our team! Thank you for leaving a review, and we look forward to the next time we get to work with you!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

The refinancing process was easy and efficient. This is the third time I have used First Internet Bank. I have used Rick ** as my agent all three times and have always received great service. Everyone who supported the process were very efficient as well. The appraiser and the notary which were sent to my home were very professional and worked around my schedule. All around received great service.

First Internet Bank response

A quick and easy refinance process, along with excellent customer service? You just can’t beat it! Thanks for choosing First Internet Bank a third time, Larry!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I worked with Greg ** and couldn’t have had a more pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, replied quickly and was there to help every step of the way. The process was easy to navigate, forms were simple to upload and signing was painless with the online process.

First Internet Bank response

And best of all, you can do everything from the comfort of your own home! Thanks for the awesome review, and for choosing First Internet Bank.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I have been a First Internet Bank customer for over 20 years now, and they are always good value, and their customer service is always fantastic, friendly honest and down-to-earth. I just refinanced my mortgage through them, and I got a great rate and the process was smooth sailing.

First Internet Bank response

Great rates, a smooth process AND awesome support? It doesn’t get much better than that! Thank you for your 20+ years as a customer, Daniel. We look forward to be able to serve you for many more!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

My wife and I were first time homebuyers, and so we wondered how things would go. We shopped around, but found that First Internet Bank had the best rates. First Internet Bank was great to work with during every step of the process. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we got a great interest rate, too!

First Internet Bank response

Hi George! Whether you're a first-time or experienced homebuyer, our team will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re comfortable with the process. Thanks for choosing us, and congrats on your new home!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I highly recommend First Internet Bank and Jeff ** for mortgage refi. Jeff answered all of my questions quickly and in detail. The whole process was easy and efficient. The rates and closing costs were less than competitors.

First Internet Bank response

That’s right, Bunyamin! No matter where you are in the mortgage process, our team will always keep you in the know. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Matching the best refinance with my needs and always reachable. They provided me multiple options and understood what I really need. I will surely refer to my friends and family about First Internet Bank.

First Internet Bank response

You got it, Sandeep. Our team works hard to provide a refinance experience that fits your mortgage goals. Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

My family is very grateful for all the work done by Agent Scott. He was very kind and always available to help us. Every question was answered and the whole process flowed in a simple and satisfactory way. Thank you very much for all the support.

First Internet Bank response

Our team’s got your back no matter what, Jenrry! Thanks for sharing your mortgage experience with us!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Michelle ** was absolutely fabulous. Again. This is at least the 3rd time I refinanced with First Internet and Michelle. She makes the process very smooth and transparent. I have recommended many people to Michelle and would highly recommend her and the First Internet process.

First Internet Bank response

You got it. Whether it’s your first refinance experience or fifth, our team will do whatever it takes to make sure you’re comfortable with the process. Thanks for choosing us a third time, David!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Nikko kept our best interests in mind from the very beginning. He moved very quickly to secure a great rate for us. Throughout the process he was friendly, professional, informative and communicative. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

First Internet Bank response

A quick, easy mortgage process is our goal every time! Thanks for the recommendation, Munir!

First Internet Bank Company Information