2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

At First Internet Bank, we’re dedicated to serving as your trusted mortgage partner. It’s not just our exceptional customer service that sets us apart – our competitive rates are hard to beat!

We offer a variety of loan programs to help fit your needs: Fixed, ARM, Jumbo, FHA, VA and Home Equity. And for your convenience, you can apply online 24/7, no appointment needed.

Contact us today and let us make your home loan experience better, faster and easier.

NMLS #424182. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.

BBB Rating
First Internet Bank Call Now Toll Free (855) 767-2424 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

First Internet Bank Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Internet Bank?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Internet Bank?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Quickest and easiest refinance I have ever done. Derek ** was always available, always patient, and kept me informed throughout the process. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to anyone.

First Internet Bank response

Quick AND easy? Just how we like it! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Gregg.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Super, Excellent job by Joey. Always available to answer my concerns. Certainly recommend to my friends and family members. Remained with me with all the work and tried to make the closing as simple as possible. Certainly recommended.

First Internet Bank response

We love it when our mortgage process and team makes your experience an easy, 5-star one. Thanks for the recommendation!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

This was by far easier than I had ever expected. Great communication and NO HIDDEN ANYTHING!!!! From start to finish this was handled with class and integrity. I would recommend that anyone looking for a refinance partner to contact Chris with FIB.

First Internet Bank response

A quick, easy refinance process and no surprises? You just can’t beat it! Thanks for the recommendation, Jonathan.

Original review: July 18, 2020

The speed with which they moved helped me lock in the lowest refinance rate. No one can believe the rate I got! Everyone I dealt with was professional and they let me know exactly what was needed and when. I have refinanced with them twice and things went even smoother this time. I mean no hiccups. Closing was easy and no surprises. From inquiry to close was barely a month.

First Internet Bank response

Quick process? Great rates? Exceptional customer service? It doesn’t get much better than that. Thanks for choosing us to refinance your home a second time, Nenette!

Original review: July 17, 2020

We have used Scott ** of First Internet Bank for two home loans now and could not have had a better experience. Scott was very knowledgeable and communicative, and our loan process was completed very smoothly.

First Internet Bank response

We love it when our team delivers such a great mortgage experience, you choose us again! We appreciate you, and your business.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Working with First Internet Bank, and Ray **, was a wonderful experience during my home mortgage refinance. Ray was very helpful and the process with First Internet Bank is smooth and easy to navigate.

First Internet Bank response

A quick, smooth mortgage process AND great customer service is just what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing, Jason!

Original review: June 19, 2020

First Internet Bank earned my business through competitive terms, patience, and open and honest communication. I shopped 2 other lenders for my refi and First Internet Bank was easily the best of the bunch based on the information above. They have a silly name but they are a top company.

First Internet Bank response

Excellent communication and even better rates are just two of the benefits of choosing us, Berkeley. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: June 15, 2020

We had a great experience with Gary ** at 1st Internet Bank. He was timely and Professional, and we were very pleased with the level of service we received. We needed a company that was well positioned in an online format, and this company fit the bill. Thanks!

First Internet Bank response

We love it when our mortgage process and customer service makes your experience a 5-star one. Thanks for sharing it with us, Nathan!

Original review: June 3, 2020

Working with Greg and his team at First Internet Bank has always been an enjoyable experience. This was my second time working with Greg and I would totally recommend him to everybody out there. They also have the best rates in the country! :)

First Internet Bank response

Great rates AND excellent customer service? It really doesn’t get much better than that. Thanks for choosing us…we look forward to serving you again!

Original review: May 25, 2020

First Internet Bank/ Loan Officer Greg **. Excellent experience working with Greg and his entire Team. Highly responsive team and loan closing in a record time. Entire loan process is done online in a very efficient and streamlined fashion.

First Internet Bank response

That’s right, Mohamed! Our team works hard to make your loan process fast – and easy. We hope to be able to help you again in the future!

First Internet Bank Company Information