formerly Dean Graziosi

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Mastermind.com

Mastermind.com is a learning program hosted by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, two successful authors, entrepreneurs and philanthropists. It offers over 70 courses on vital business skills taught by a variety of experts. By paying a monthly subscription, you are also eligible to join inner circle meetings led by experts who get you in touch with a community that has similar aspirations.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 14-day $1 test drive of program
  • Highly qualified speakers
  • Interactive events
Cons
  • No guarantee that the courses will suit your needs
  • Can be technologically challenging

Stars Rating

• 81%
  • 15%
  • 1%
  • 1%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mastermind.com (formerly Dean Graziosi)?

1 featured review

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2021

Dear Dean, glad I get this opportunity to thank you! For influence my life in such a positive way, beyond my own belief! Project Next, your book Millionaire Success Habits, The underdog Advantage, The Better life challenge, your journal, all that and most importantly yourself, have taken me to a new level in my life. Because of you, I was able to bring back alive, the drive, motivation, inspiration, confidence, that I had suppressed for literally decades! Overcome with all my emotions, tears rolling down my face, I write this to you, because you need to know what an amazing human being you are! Making such a great impact, not only on myself, but on the rest of the world! I'm forever grateful! Didn't know that I was ever to be able to bring the best, out of me, again! I finished my first mastermind, put it on Instagram, changed all my habits towards moving the needle! :)

Continue to work harder on myself, then on my job, I still have a fulltime job, that I need. But working on towards my goal, not to work for anyone else anymore, and most importantly to help others! I've enlisted to volunteer at the local foodbank, for just a few hours on Saturday's, again focused on what I CAN do, instead of what I CAN'T do. Thanks to you and Tony! I finally was able to take care of my own health, by having my teeth fixed, which was a huge step! This was a long time coming, my whole life I waited for this moment! Always making sure everyone else is taken care of, and kind of forgot about myself. In other words, I started to focus on me, for once in my life! And I won't allow myself to go back to my old self, ever again! No matter what directions life takes me, and what life will throw at me! While I'm anxiously waiting to see what will happen with my first mastermind, which I've already changed a couple of times. :),

I started on writing my first book. I was never a reader, sounds familiar, Dean? :) And now I have already a pretty good start. Dean, the list could go on and on, I apologize for my rather lengthy story, But you must now, that you are an amazing person, with a heart so big, to care about others, like myself, so much! No words can express my gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done, and do! Blessings to you and your beautiful family! With love, Josien. :) See you soon on Facebook! :) Attached you'll see a picture of something personal, I created to remind myself everyday on why and who I'm this doing all for...Behind each thing you see, are hidden personal messages, my dreams! Instead of using a picture of a lighthouse, I've put a picture of myself, "the new me". :)

Hello Josina,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars and programs. We are so glad to hear that you have had growth in your mastermind and are writing a book from just learning Dean's strategies. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your book and your masterminds.

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2021

I feel so blessed, that earlier this year I discovered Dean. I listen to everything he says and follow it. I agreed with him on so many things. But there was a lot I didn't know, and there's still a lot to learn. I can feel how truly genuine his messages are, that he really cares and his passion is so Inspiring, i trust him. I've had rapid growth with my business since I began to listen and implement his and Tony's Strategies - It works. Dean your Awesome Thank you for being you. Sherrie

Hello Sherrie,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars and programs. We are so glad to hear that you have had growth in your business with these strategies. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2021

I've been following Dean and Tony Robbins for about a year now, and tune into Dean's broadcasts whenever I need a lift whether or not I'm interested in the content. He's so positive, enthusiastic, and motivating it doesn't really matter to me what he's talking about. I might find his live Zoom and Facebook sharing uplifting even if I didn't speak his language!!

Hello Carol,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2021

Seeing Dean Graziosi’s 3 day webinar in April 2021 caught me at the perfect time. I had been shackled for three years in a deep depression where nothing moved me. Until I seen his ad for “Own Your Future!” I signed up and after those days I knew my life had to change or I was going to die. I wanted to live!! I then signed up for his course "Project Next". Not only has this changed my life, he brought back my faith in others and compassion back into my life.

Dean's abundant love for those under his umbrella and his genuine caring heart for everyone totally blows me away! This man is off the charts with his sincerity and it’s REAL!!! He radiates positive energy! His partner Tony Robbins is the same way. I’m so proud to know them and know I’m going to launch my online business through them. I can’t lose because their course is set up so methodically to enhance success in every way! He doesn’t hide anything! He gives all his expertise to you! He gives his ALL! And I’m so grateful I could cry! Thank you, thank you, Thank you Dean! And God Bless you and your family. Oh, yes, one more thing. He pulls everyone around him and whoever bought a course from him together to be a family, to listen and help each other in every way! Where in the world have you ever heard that before? I haven’t but I’m so happy to be part of his wonderful family! ❤️

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for the your review of Deans life changing challenges, and the Project Next course. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our programs. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2021

I appreciate very much to Mr Dean & Team because he talk with us and explain with good patient and love for he is doing for others and his team. They respect me. Answer accurate what I need, I like because make me feel excited to finish and all people helping. I can feel that energy so good. God bless you!, It is hard for me because is in English but I’m so happy doing and listen, God Bless the team and Mr Dean and his family. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..

Hello Marisela,

Thank you for the your review of Dean and his team. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2021

Hi Dean,

I just wanted to say that I am a raving fan! Love your work and it is time this world has people like you and Tony Robbins doing the massive work you are doing. If you hadn't have moved on this you would have been doing a disservice to all the people you have helped as well as those you will continue to help. You have helped me to change my mindset about business and finances and to show me that I really have the power to do anything I want to do. I just have to strive be persistent and go full out just like you. As you say model the masters and mentors in your life, hang around positive people and bbe really clear on what you want. All the best of wishes to you and all of your peeps. Cheers!

With humble gratitude,

Ruth

Hello Ruth,

Thank you for the your review, and letting us know how much Dean's trainings has helped your mindset with business and finance. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2021

Dean's qualities that have impacted me the most are his authenticity, his congruence & his persistence. He shows up, he cares & he's real. Which is also what he teaches. I now know how to serve my clients from my heart without feeling like I'm doing something wrong. I appreciate you Dean!

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has impacted you within in teachings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2021

I just want to to say I am very very grateful for everything Dean did for me. I was in a position in my life on giving up, not knowing what to do next and just "I'll just figure it out" mood. And These webinars, classes, World Summit, they all came like "BAM" from out of nowhere. I'm there and OMG changed my life completely. I feel ready for whatever and I have no money. I'm resigning in 10 days and I have no savings at all. But I'm so confident that I'm going to make a lot of money by December 2021. And my year 2022 is going to be one of the BEST years EVER!!! I already see it, and already vision everything.

Thanks to Dean and Tony. Especially Dean because of his consistency in coming every week for at least 3-4 minutes... that helped/helps so much. I can really really feel that Dean wants the best for me and if He really knew me personally and know what all I've been true, I know he would help me for sure. So just by watching his constant videos and messages, keeps me motivated and driven, I'm just very grateful!!!

Hello Meralney,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear that the World Summit and Dean's webinars helped you through a difficult time. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2021

Hi Dean,

My name is Osaze ** (o-saa-za **). First of all thanks to you and Tony for giving common people like myself the opportunity to learn at our own level overcoming fear. I live in Columbia S.C., I attended the virtual Create Your Own Future Challenge and Summit which were awesome. I'm employed by Professional Pathology Services in Columbia South Carolina as an autopsy assistant coordinator for two years.

I read part of your book about the underdog. The life story of your struggles growing up was truly inspiring also because I experience similar circumstances. As the middle child of four brothers I found every reason not to like myself although three of my brothers developed a terminal hereditary disease. We all were athletic, however they were better than I was, girls liked them, they were smart with class work which took me longer to comprehend it made me self-conscious to the point I became an introvert but still outgoing but not engaging in conversations, I was so unsure of myself.

It took me an hour to read three pages of a book and retain the information. I was always behind, however I would find some way to catch up which was difficult. To read felt like a burden to me. It was a struggle which I kept to myself. I was put in what they called Special Ed. at that time (6th grade). My third grade teacher had my grandmother schedule me to meet with a psychiatrist because I wouldn't talk. I was afraid of being wrong but I didn't tell them that. I kept fear in my mind for a few reasons. I didn't figure it out until I became an adult that thoughts process determines who you are and become. I had no clue who I was to become all I wanted was not to be me. I always felt like an underdog until I learned to love myself which was a thought that came from within when I was in meditation.

Once that thought opened my mind I wept with overwhelming joy to feel my love for the first time, also the Creator's love, that was my day of transformation. I was maybe 40 at the time. I'm sixty now. How can you be less than an underdog? I will explain it to you in my story as George Washington's was to you in your book. I am a Moorish American. My great-grandmother's name is in the United States Native American data base. My ancestors were Cherokee Native American and Hebrew Israelites born on this territory not the Continent of Africa. I find out my nationality is not ** until I was fifty years old, until then I was connected to nothing because I was taught a lie. As you embrace President George Washington's achievements we connect in the same inspiration except your history is open and free. Mine was stolen then hidden that we had to search hard to learn.

Briefly, John Hanson a ** man (a moor) was the first ** President of the United States Continental Congress 1781 to 1782, Barack Obama was the first ** President of The United States of America. George Washington was a General in the revolutionary war. After the war the troops demanded to be paid or they would overthrow the government then put George Washington as King. All the members of Congress fled for fear of their lives, however only John Hanson remained. John Hanson gave 800 pounds of sterling silver to his brother Samuel Hanson for George Washington to provide shoes for the troops. Nobody would run against Hanson including George Washington.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States which is required to use on official documents today. He established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, first Foreign Affairs Department. he also declared Thanksgiving Day. The first seven Presidents are not written in history which support the fact the ** people were already here. See the writings of Thaddeus Matthews, FreeRepublic.com. Talk about underdog syndrome, some government departments which exist today for the wellbeing of all was organize by a people whose rights were and are still removed. Dean, I'm excited to live and know who I am no matter how hard the situation and the opportunity given to me to make a potential, positive and powerful impact in this divided world. You have helped me believe and trust in my abilities to succeed.

Osaze

Hi Osaze,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Underdog Advantage book has helped you during your struggles and help you grow. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2021

He knows his profession and all the tricks. He knows people’s minds, desires. He never lies. You always get what you expect and even more. Nevertheless he is a good, caring human being. The team he is working with is amazing, never left me without answers. Thank You!

Hello David,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying Dean's material. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2021

I appreciate his honesty. I like all the examples he gives. He truly speaks from his heart. I have not decided for sure on my dot. Still going thru Project next. Will reach out to him or Tony if I have any questions.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Project Next program. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2021

Dear Dean, Throughout this past year, I have been through a divorce after 36 years, I've had to become my truest authentic self, even if that meant being totally alone. Your message to me, every week, really lifted my spirits as I worked through mounds of legal papers, dealing with the placement of my Dad in an assisted-living facility, and breaking up a business. Without your support, I would not be continuing to work on my own dreams. You gave me grace, support, and motivation to dig deep within to know I can keep going. I do have what it takes. I will succeed. And I will help others also, so helping me is not in vain. Thank you so much for your kindness, your devotion, your dedication, and your lifting of my spirit during this Covid year. I am grateful for you, Dean. Sincerely yours, Paula ** Austin, Texas

Hi Paula,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean has helped you overcome challenges over the past few years. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2021

Dean's has helped me a lot (to smile and to love myself for who I am). I really appreciate his work and how he is trying to help others to smile and think positive so again thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it.

Hi AA,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean has helped. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2021

A drastic change in my action for my legacy from all of the above programs. I am 78 and Just before I joined OFC I bought grave plots for my wife and I. I went on my own to the cemetery to select the plots and took photos to show my wife when I got back. I showed them to my wife and both felt more assured as to where would be. And I forgot about them. A powerful fact for you to know... Dean is that I was actual dead for 3 whole years! And only 3 months ago was I brought alive with a shovel that "dug" me up.

You see when, by chance, I looked at the cemetery plot picture... I noticed a shovel at the bottom of the picture that was lying at the foot of my plot. All of a sudden I got chills looking at shovel. It seemed like it was talking to me... "Mr ** as you look at me at the foot of your grave, and look around the cemetery..you can see that I serve all ages, particularly during covid. But with a second look, you will see that most of my work is for people over 60....and you are 78. You better get busy... I am waiting for you."

And he ask a hypothetical question.... "What if God gives most weight to how you serve others in your last ten years?" That is a powerful question...and becomes even more powerful....when I asked myself what if 8 of those last 10 are already gone! Wow WOw.... You see before coming to England 3 years ago for almost 5 decades helped 25,000 people of over 40 nationalities touch their softskills potential in live seminars, courses, forums, as a keynote speaker, in executive retreats and in the homes of prominent families. But for three years while waiting for a residency visa I have done nothing....wasting my legacy, my potential...and others' unused potential. You, Tony...and all your resources and the shovel have brought me alive again with a sense of urgency.

During those dead three years I was thinking about the first course I will do on Mastermind...before I knew of mastermind. I had a limited thought of doing a few live sessions at a community center here...so a limited audience. Then covid. Then you and Tony (for him the second time..after my 90's 3 weeks with him in Hawaii). You have brought me to life with a system that will truly help me unleash more people's potential. It will me, God willing help me up my legacy and many not get buried with so much unused potential.

Thank you Dean and I look forward to seeing you at one of my Happy Legacy Time Tools adventure +retreats....particularly the one in Fethiye Turkey for 7 days in Sept or Oct 2023. All attendees will be collaborators for Happy Legacy stories ...having used Happy Legacy Time Tools of Silence journeying, Focusing tools and strategies and mind movies. I trust you will be there in some form. Yes Dean you have had the power to change the legacy trajectory...even for a 78 year old. May God bless you.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Project Next course, OYF, Mastermind training has helped you in building your dream. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2021

Master Mind gave me the confidence that the knowledge industry is the right choice! Your 4 day Masterclass had so much learning, it's taken me from Level 1 straight to Level 5!! Thank you! The complete experience, the wonderful coaches, and your sharing from the heart has been received!!

Hi Vrushali and Blossom,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a how much Dean Graziosi's 4 day Masterclass has helped you. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2021

Currently, I'm still going through each of the six (6) Modules in Project Next. I am Truly Astonished by the Depth; Dedication; Detail; and Determination that Dean took on, while creating such a POWERFUL Course. His level of Compassion & Commitment, to deliver such is Absolutely INSPIRATIONAL! I'd like to take this time to Kindly say, "Thank You Dean, for ALWAYS Playing Full Out" with the Utmost and Sincerest Gratitude and Respect. Thanks again, Dean.... You are Greatly Appreciated! Much Love, Camille ** (Tulsa, OK)

Hi Camille,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much you are enjoying the Project Next program. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

Dean is super great and nice with everyone in his team that's why they are so great I suppose. It means a lot to me that I can write down a recommendation about it. Because it thrills me to learn from him. He is probably a good mentor. Me personally I Don't Know. But I would love IF we interact someday or somehow or whatever. I'm Glad that He and his team are helping some people. As I Found somebody with kinda mind perspective on how would it be to go to the Top. Have a Nice Day! :) with <3

Hi Presiyan,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has meant to you. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

Hi Dean, I hope all is well. You have created far too much value for me I can't "contain it" onto this description box, so I have create a word doc. Have a look and enjoy! Keep on going! Many thanks and best wishes, Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a how much you love the value Dean provides to you daily. The reward of studying Dean's material is so worth it. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

Dean helped me trust myself more and made me feel that having a different perspective is not only normal but exciting! His appetite to life and determination to overcome challenges and obstacles are so contagious and motivating. He is simply a beautiful human being and I'm happy that I joined his inner circle!

Hi Rindala,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Project Next course and the Inner Circle has helped you. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

I discovered Dean on an ads for the own my future challenge on 12 May. I well remember the date because it was the date I broke up with my partner. I enrolled in this challenge and I was really impressed by Dean energy and gift he is giving. I can feel his authenticity and from that time I enjoy all the days of this journey with all the quality content he is providing in a such valuable way. I registered in project Next, and then in Project Next Level and from that time I'm growing day after day to become the better version of myself and starting my dream to build my own business.

This is a so long time I was dreaming about be an entrepreneur but I was lacking to find on what topics I would impact people. Dean with his personal way of teaching and encouraging, was able to turn this into something clearer and achievable for me. I'm still on the journey, working on my project but I have get the certainty that I will achieve it with a great success. And this is thanks for Dean and his team.

I love traveling and the most important is to enjoy the journey on the way to reach the destination, and I enjoy this wonderful journey with Dean. It gave me more discipline, focus on my target, reinforce my mindset to get certainty that I will keep moving forward, strong support, accountability, and enjoyment even if I am taking uncomfortable actions days after day. This is an extraordinary journey to reach a fabulous dream of success through my business, and thanks Dean for that.

Hi Muriele,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Project Next course and the Project Next Level training has helped you in building your dream. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

It has been a very helpful experience to hear Dean share so many tips and sayings. In my opinion, his strength as coach in the management of his business is strong because he tells stories truthfully, stating the facts about his own pickles and challenges. This has earned credibility for him and the things that he shares about his breakthroughs are more powerful. He has earned such positive responses rightly. It is given from the heart, and it blesses the heart of listeners to know that he has earned the right to speak into similar situations and meets people right where they are at. Thank you Dean and Lisa!!

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you in the process of your growth. We love knowing that Dean's transparency and challenges have help you in your own challenges. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

Even In the best of times we are often surrounded by negativity and mediocrity looking to keep us down and slow our progress. Dean, his team and the mission we are on sits on a platform fueled by positive energy! It’s a “can do” “never say die” attitude that gets me through the day, gives me the lift I need to fence off the naysayers and continue on my extraordinary journey to be the best person I can be and share my crazy fun and possible ideas with the world. Thank you Dean. You make all this possible every time I turn on the screen.

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you in the process of growth. We love hearing about how thrilled you are about Dean and what he shares to the world. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

I started my journey just a few months ago. Dean is always so happy and excited. This makes me happy and excited. He is smart, engaging and sensitive. All heart! He makes me feel like I can succeed. That if I put in the time and effort. I can meet my goals in the knowledge industry. I have never succeeded in this way. I feel good about the tough road ahead. I think I can do this. Finally, it’s my chance to succeed and do great things.

Hi Rosalie,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how you got started with Dean. We love hearing about how thrilled you are about Dean and what he shares to the world. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2021

Hello Dean. Your book, Millionaire SUCCESS Habits, is not a book that I will just read, but study, study, study. At this time in my life, there are many changes I need to make to become successful. The way I would consider myself anyway. The one big yet simple exercise I picked up from you is to POWER PHRASES. I say this because the one thing that I personally need to change is my state of mind when, as you say, that villain, keeps haunting me. I am developing my own personal power phrases to help overcome some bad habits I’ve had over many years of my life. So, I have a lot to learn and change, but I Believe this will happen. Thank you for not just sharing your experience and wisdom, but your deep heartfelt caring for other people. You are a first class winner and person in my life.

God Bless,

Douglas **

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a how much you loved the Millionaire Success Habits book. The reward of studying the book is so worth it. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Since I began project next, I have pushed myself in ways like no other. I am determined to go forward no matter how long it takes me. I found it breathtaking that Dean and his team care so much about others. I determined to help many people throughout my life and I will always tell them about Dean!

Hi Aisling,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how you started and that it was challenging. The reward is so worth it. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Dean and his community literally saved my business from falling apart. In 2018 I knew I had to change something after my online English school for Chinese students failed. That’s when I saw Dean’s ad for his Millionaire Success Habits book. I got the book, joined his community, started learning from him, entered the mentorship program, met my business coach.

Everything changed for me after I started learning from Dean. I found my DOT, niches down, and created my first online program. My hate for sales and marketing turned into love and fascination. He helped me understand how exciting it is to sell because that’s how we serve. That’s how I get to help more people and change more lives. And after taking the Project Next course I’m now equipped with all the necessary tools to take my business to the next level. Loved Module 5 the most with the sales strategies and tactics. But everything else was phenomenal too!!

Hi Natasha,

Wow! What a journey and we are honored that you are our student! I am so excited to hear that you connected with Dean so amazingly and you have conquered some of your uncomfortable actions. So awesome that your journey started with Dean's Millionaire Success Habits book and evolved to higher level course!!!! We are here for you 100% and let us know if you need anything else.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Dean is a great teacher and explains things in a way you can understand. He is a sensitive caring guy and wants all the students to be successful. I made a great choice to work with Dean and Tony and look forward to great success. These guys are the best in the business.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your review and kind words about Dean and Tony!

Reviewed July 31, 2021

I found out about Mr. Graziosi in a moment of my life when I was experience deep fear for my family, me, and the future in early 2020. I took part of his challenges on Facebook. He convinced me to be at the UPW last year. The results are that I started my wellness line called Unicorn Petals which is growing. I understood my powers, and my ability to succeed. I understood the steps I need to take to unleash my powerful inner being. I am happy, confident, strong, unstoppable. I listened to him yesterday in the July inner circle meeting on the topics of selling, marketing, and self confidence. Following Mr. Graziosi's advice has been the most positive action I could have ever taken. I am grateful for him and his amazing kind team!!! :)

Hi Aleksandra,

Thank you so much for the review and sharing your story! It is amazing how things line up! We love having you part of the DG family! Dean's July Inner Circle was sssoooo amazing.

Keep on crushing it and stay unstoppable :)

Please let us know if you need anything.

Reviewed July 29, 2021

I had no idea I would love Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi so much that I’d read up to Chapter 11 the first day! I had no idea I would need pencil crayons to highlight all the parts that spoke to me starting on page one of chapter one. My absolute favourite takeaway at this point comes from... Imagining one year from today and on looking back over the past year realizing it was the best year of my life. This exercise is on page 18 in chapter two which is all about “The Foundation for all Success”. OMG!! I can see why imagining the best year of your life falls under this chapter! The very best part of it is no matter what goal you set for yourself as you imagine the best year of your life by first identifying what had to happen for that year to take place (phew!) you come up with bullet point mini goals of things you need to do to make your bigger goal happen!

There’s lots of best parts! Another best part is because you imagine the best year, and you see what has to happen for that best year to take place, you actually inspire and self-motivate yourself to work on those mini goals. And, not somewhere down the road, but immediately. Love, love, love this! Dean is genius because he asks the right questions, and in asking those specific questions, he’s helped me blend where I am with a goal, the things I need to do to make the goal happen, AND see the end result, the outcome, of what I want to happen, of where I want to be. This is just one key takeaway! Can’t wait to see more! I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a passion, wants to create immediate change in their day to day life, or loves to read for the sake of reading. Because it won’t end there! Not if you’re anything like me, I am totally inspired to act on my dreams and goals. Happy reading! Happy “seeing”! Happy “feeling”! Happy “doing”!

Hi Becky,

I love this! So amazing that you were able to connect to Millionaire Success Habits and Dean's story the way that you were.

This is book is so good and keep working on your goals! Thank you for your review :)

Reviewed July 26, 2021

Thank you to Dean and his team! I’ve learned a lot about me and things I have to work with myself and overcome of myself! And also have learned Amazing things on marketing and being brave to be real to the world, to give myself to others just the way I am... That has been one of the biggest chalenges to me! To overcome fear to show myself to others!

Thank you Dean for being an example of breaking the fear and limiting habits, so we can reach our self expresion and give it to the world! I’m still working on that with myself! I have a lot to work on myself! Thank you for being an inspiration and a living example to all of us! Sending a big hug to You and all of your great Team! The best always to You and your Team.

Olga.

Hi Olga,

Thank you for your review and also sharing your story. Change is scary and it is hard but how amazing that you are doing it and we love to be part of your story.

We are here to support you 100% of the way :)

Keep on crushing it!

Reviewed July 26, 2021

Dean and his team are the best. When I complaint that the post office lost my package, they promptly replaced it at their own cost. Their customer service is the best. They accommodate me on many ways that no one else has. I am very thankful!

Hi Rhina,

Yeah! So glad that we were able to take care of you and keep you on the journey of becoming the best version of yourself. Keep on crushing it!

Reviewed July 24, 2021

Dean, it's been a year from now since I had the fortune of know about Tony and your invaluable job on the self education industry. A lot of things have changed in my mindset, erasing limiting believes and paradigms anchored inside my mind for more years than I even know and wanted... But all of these are part of my old me, and right now I am working to move on outside the hamster wheel, kick my confort zone and begin my new me version, helping others to realise about their great potential and take massive and uncomfortable action and reach a better life for them and their love ones. God bless you today and help you keep that awesome strength and generosity to over deliver value every single day of your life... This world needs more people like you, willing to help other without hesitate.

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review. Wow! You are crushing it. Your kind words are so much appreciated as we love having you part of the DG family!

Reviewed June 29, 2021

I knew about Dean for years but never purchased any of his books or courses until him and Tony Robbins put together the ‘Own Your Future Challenge' for free! After I was blown away by all the trainings, I took a big risk and purchased the Project Next online master course and I do not regret it one bit! Dean teaches Project Next members how to impact lives and sell basically anything online with his extremely detailed and easy to follow modules.

I was hit hard by COVID-19, losing my job and I maxed out my credit card to purchase the project next course. I chose the payment plan and did not have enough credit on my card to make the second payment but Dean and his team were so empathetic to my situation that they extended my payment date so that I can stay in the course and change my life! I owe Dean so much and he has also answered messages of mine personally on Instagram and he’s such a humble and kind human being. He’s the perfect person to learn from if you want to change your life for the better. Thank you, Dean!

Hi Abel,

Thank you for taking the time and providing a review on your experience! Also, thank you for opening up and including your person experience and struggle that you have been going through and how nothing is going to hold you back and you have investing in the most precious and important thing....YOURSELF!

We are here for you 100% of the way and please let us know if you need anything else.

support@mastermind.com

Reviewed June 25, 2021

I have seen for almost a year promotion videos with Dean and Tony until I dared to book a challenge and get one of his programs. In Europe we know who Tony Robbins is, but we did not hear about Dean. So I was reluctant - yet I wish I would have book his courses earlier and read his books much sooner. For me, who is prolific at languages, reading and writing it is an absolute miracle to find out his story (and see how he is having a hard time reading). I admire your courage Dean for getting out there and be motivated enough to work on getting out your message. I needed it to hear. I am writing copy since I can remember and I never got out there with my knowledge. You gave me wings.

Also I can encourage my daughter who is in school and the teachers give her a hard time and she thinks she is a failure. I tell her: "If Dean could become a millionaire by writing books while he is dyslexic, nothing can stand in your way to succeed, except yourself". I hope you don't mind I poke around on the dyslexia - but truly this is what totally hit me and turned me around to pay attention. I am doing all you have taught me and I am sure of my success. Thank you so much for stepping up.

Hi Aurora,

Thank you so much for your review, opening up and being vulnerable! We are so excited that you invested in yourself and we are here for you the whole way.

Love your drive and that you are teaching your daughter as well. Nothing better than having your daughter involved on this incredible journey with you.

Please let us know if you need anything else. support@mastermind.com

Reviewed April 27, 2021

The KBB program really helped my partner and I take the first steps to hosting in-person and online masterminds. Our first mastermind was a great success thanks to tools in KBB! The course paid for itself in less than a year for us.

Hello Kayla,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Ryan W.
    Customer Service

Dean Graziosi

Reviewed April 20, 2021

I've always been a 9-5 person working at a factory but after my shift I would research "how to make money" and I tried a whole bunch of side things to leave my 9-5 but I always gave up because I wasn't changing as a person. Until I came across the KBB and everything changed, I realized my mindset had to change first before I expect a different outcome than what I was getting.