4.9/5 (120 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Dean is outstanding! When I saw him live on FB I just thought, what a nice guy, but he wants to sell his products like anybody else. But I was so wrong. Dean is one of the most authentic person in this business I've ever seen. He knows what he's talking about, he is kind and compassionate. He really wants people to have success, he cares about them and accompanies those who want it, by heart, with great advice and also gives this little nudge if needed. He is a leader and it's great to see him as a loving family man. Dean Graziosi is the key for those who really want to achieve success by serving others. And all of that is the reason why I follow him. Thank you Dean!

Hello Susanne,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's material. We love hearing how much you have enjoyed and had growth with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I took a leap last year and decided to attend a Challenge with Tony Robbins. I was traveling cross country to our new home, after selling our home of 24 years. Leaving my practice, friends and family during a pandemic which greatly altered my business. At the challenge I was introduced to Dean. He did a bonus session on Ethical Influence during a shifting economy. It changed my whole perspective on how I looked at selling and myself. Life changing for me! Joined KBB and have been on a journey with Dean to pivot my business. Love all the support and small changes that “move the needle".

Just submitted my first 2 classes on mastermind. It has been a long journey for me. When I look back at the last year I am definitely proud of what I have accomplished. Thank you Dean for a fabulous course and platform, along with Tony. I love your stories and try to improve my ability in that area. I have read both of Dean’s books and they are amazing. One thing I have to mention…after I finished KBB, a new version came out. I was given full access to the updated version. I thought that was terrific! I think what I appreciate the most from Dean is his authenticity. I really believe he wants us all to succeed.

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with the Mastermind software and Dean's KBB course. That is incredible to hear about your growth with his guidance from the KBB course and your success in implementing it into Mastermind software. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Dean, You have changed my life with your dedication, commitment, over delivery and authentic desire to help every single one of us achieve our goals and dreams! How Very Happy We are to have you as our Mentor!!! What an Outstanding Example and Absolutely Valuable Gift You Are to All of Us!!! I am almost ready to launch my first course in the “Live Your Best Life… on The Run” series (60 minute courses to change your life). It took longer to figure out how to use my keynote presentation with Picture in Picture but it’s coming! We Really Need your positivity during this time of such stress and You Come Through EVERY TIME!!! Wishing You and your family continued Blessings in the Exciting years ahead! With Love and Much Appreciation,

Catherine **

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's trainings and how much they have helped you with setting up your mastermind software. We appreciate you sharing your Mastermind names here with us. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Briana

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Hi Dean,

Before watching you I felt that my life had no direction but after listening to you my mindset has started to change for the better. I treat and look at people differently. I have started to view life as an adventure not as a chore. I am a happier person want to succeed in life not only financially but as a good person like yourself. You are doing great things in your life. You are a mentor not only to me but for many others.

Best Regards,

Gary

Hello Gary,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's mentoring program. That is incredible to hear about your growth with his guidance. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Briana

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

What I love most about Dean is that he offers down-to-earth inspiration and he cares about all of his clients. Many other motivational speakers/ leaders are only looking for sales and to upsell their clients. Dean takes things a step further by being committed to going live in the SER group every Monday! He works to keep us inspired by using relatable, real-life examples and principles! I know how much work it takes for him to do what he does; he offers a lot of value for free! Dean, thanks for all the love you have shown the SER family and all your other clients. This "Better Life Challenge" is also inspiring. I'm always up for anything that keeps my mindset strong! Thanks again for all you do!

Hello Monique,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Self Education Revolution group and the Better Life challenge. That is incredible to hear about your growth in just few short months. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Briana

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Dean!!! Thank you for being the person that you are! I signed up for Project Next and the rest is history! I am now part of Master Mind and your Inner Circle. Your coaching has not only been inspirational and empowering, it has led me to take massive action, the famous words of Tony Robbins! Thank you for pushing me to my next level! No more dabbling. You have taught me that it is when I am not ready that I am most ready. Thank you Dean for being the push in my life to choose me!!! I quit my job...yes soon after the world summit! I am pursuing my coaching career!

Just know that what you do for us is life changing...you truly are the meaning of serving others. Your name around the dinner table is spoken of as you are family... I will say to my family “oh you know what Dean said today?” Thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing up each and every single time. You will be in my heart always and of course my push to show up for me and others each day! Thank you for teaching me that motivation gets me started but habits keep me going. ❤️ With love and affection ❤️Nancy.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Project Next, Inner Circle and the mastermind software. That is incredible to hear about your growth in just few short months. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Briana

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Dean's book is the very best I ever read about success: ingenious with a masterful knowledge and yet easy to read. I read it twice and will start a third time with a yellow marker.. Thank you, Dean, you are the GREATEST! Giselle

Hello Giselle,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Millionaire Success Habits book. Amazing to hear you are reading it for the third time. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Briana

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Training with Dean has been The Most Incredible experience I have ever had. He is so personal and real. His stories touch my heart and soul. He truly is a genuine human being. Thank you Dean, from the bottom of my heart.

Hello Angela,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's company. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Thank you Dean, Honestly I had never hear of you before Project Next. I knew of Tony Robbins and loved his videos and guidance. I never finished reading any books he wrote. I had his cassette tape series many years ago and started it but maybe got through 2 sessions. I think it was because I was on this self improvement journey alone and had no one to share it with so I defeated myself by not continuing. However I kept it for years and then donated it to the library. Hoping someone might be blessed in listening to it. I don’t remember how I ended up signing up for the 5 day challenge that lead to me signing up for Project Next.

I do have to say signing up for PN had absolutely nothing to do with the marketing or selling of the program Dean. The reason I signed up was because of you. I felt like we were family. I ask people I’ve met in PN and PNL what they think of you and they all have nice things to say. Then I tell them that each time I hear you speak you remind me of family. It’s the first time ever Dean. I have not ever listened to anyone who I got those feeling of family from. I love Oprah. I used to look at her shows and read about her often. I was a cheerleader and fan each time she succeeded. But I never once felt a family connection.

It’s different with you. Maybe it’s because you have very loving standards and values for your family like I do. I love the way you speak of your wife and kids. You are authentic and it shows. I had really never heard anyone in a position like you are in express your love and appreciation for those round you and it shines through you. So I know it’s the real thing.

Thank you for being who you are and sharing your life with those of us listening. You give me so many ideas for taking the next step with my own family on ways I did not think of. I email my 17 year old YouTube videos for self improvement for part of his homeschool assignment. That idea came from you. I recently heard you say you text your daughter everyday. I’m going to start doing that with my family.

I am currently listening to your audio book Underdog. As I’m listening I realize why you feel like family to me. I am able to hear myself in what you are saying. It’s been a huge block for me. I listen to people like Tony R, Oprah, Mike Dooley, Jay Abraham, Jack Canfield, Dr Wayne Dyer, Esther Hicks, and so many more. I always heard their stories of their lives, I’ve improved myself because of what they shared, but could never make a connection.

When I heard you talk I was at first not getting the connection but you then started sharing your story and I was like hmmmm, that story sounds a lot like mine. I felt like I was no longer so different that I did not fit in anywhere but instead I was different and there are others who are different too and they are doing amazing things in their lives and making a positive difference in the lives of others. I have been doing that but on a small scale. You are a wonderful person. I love your energy, your connection with your family, and your spirit to bless others so the chain continues. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Sandrs,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Project Next and Dean's Underdog advantage book. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's training's has helped you personally. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Here are some amazing things that have impacted me since being in Dean’s world.

1. Saying no - when he talked about his 2 most important priorities-his family and business and says no to the rest, including the opportunity to hang out with Andrea Boccelli that hugely impacted me. Saying you have no time is ridiculous to me now.
2. Stepping up, playing big, no excuses
8. Being humble and authentic
9. His deep desire to serve

10. His example of a beautiful relationship

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's programs and now the Project Next Level community and workshops. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings and how you have shifted your mindset for growth. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Dean's teaching has helped me to understand how and why I have been holding myself back all these years. Since OYF, PN, World Summit and now PNL, I have been feeling increasingly calm, centered and certain about my ability to create a better future. I am happier, even though I have not completed my MM course yet and that is because I have found the happiness from within. I am immersed in activities that align with my values. I am no longer stagnating. I am living my life in alignment with my potential and so I won't have regrets later, when my time is up. For me that is priceless.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Own Your Future challenge, Project Next, World Summit and the Project Next level so far. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings. That is incredible to hear that you have overcome and feel more centered and ready to build your MM. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I was introduced to Dean through the Own Your Future challenge. It was at a time in my life when change was in the air. I had quit my job and was going to Mexico for 3 months. I remember thinking as I bought Project Next, how am I going to complete this course while travelling? I decided to stick with it anyways. I'm happy to report that watching Dean's videos and having him be a part of my life weekly helped me to become more of the person I want to be. When I returned home from my trip, I realized I no longer fit into my old life. Like clothes that no longer fit. I was ready for more.

And so here I am... Now taking part in the PNL challenge, experiencing some of the most growth I've ever had, all within less than a year. I'm striving for more, and open to things I wasn't previously. I no longer want to settle for less than I know I can achieve. So, in summing up, I'm very grateful to have found Dean. My life has, and is changing for the better. Here's to another year of taking uncomfortable action and growth! Thank you. :)

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with The Own Your Future Challenge and the Project Next program. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings. We are so excited to hear you joined the Project Next Level as well and are having growth in the workshops. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

My experience with Dean has been outstanding so far. For me, Project Next level has been the best training ever because I tend to procrastinate, and it's impossible to do it here due to the huge amount of support that we get every week. Also, Dean motivates me personally because of his humility and transparency. He is the reflection of the person I want to be.

Hello Kelia,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Project Next Level training. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings and support you are receiving there. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I have to say that initially I struggled a lot with your program Dean. The course is pushing me forward and I could feel a lot of resistance in me. There's a part of myself that would love to remain in its comfort zone. But as soon I started to implement the tools you are delivering, something has shifted. The key factor in this shift it has been the filling of the October calendar page with all the task to complete in order to progress in my life. This has been super helpful, and I can't believe I never thought before about implementing this in my life. Planning the plan has erased all my anxiety and worries. I don't have to lose time thinking about what I have to do, I just have to take action according to my calendar. I don't have to worry about making a big change in my life. I just need to follow the plan and the big change will be the result of all the little step I'm taking. So thank you very much for your work, your commitment and your super team!!!

Hello Gianluca,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Project Next Level workshops. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's coaching and workshops course. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

You give me so much value, I have start to do more uncomfortable actions, learn more about how to spend my time, start my why of bringing value to others, you give me so much how I can think about social media instead of being afraid. Love your book Millionaire Success Habits, and that you give your all to us, love your commitment and your service and your heart and I hope that I have the courage to do the same for others. From Maria in Sweden.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Millionaire Success Habits book. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Dean inspires me to be my BEST self at all times. He epitomizes the meaning the "GOOD & FAITHFUL SERVANT" and "He that will be the GREATEST among you, will be your SERVANT". Thank you DEAN for your LIFE of SERVICE.

Hello David,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi. We love hearing about how much Dean has helped you in your life's work. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Dean is someone who has been showing up in my mailbox for MONTHS. I was like, I don't know who this guy is?! Recently I saw more of his work. His communication. He is so heart centred and wants to make such a difference in people's lives that I just HAD to join his programme - I'm so glad I did. From who I was literally 6 weeks ago to now, gosh, the progress I have made! Not just for myself, but for the impact I'm making in the world. Dean's methods and story telling work to get me into action. They have me become who I need to be to create progress. I couldn't feel more honoured and humbled to be a part of his cohort of students. More is coming, watch this space! Thanks to Dean and his Team, the difference I make, is the difference you all are making. x

Hello Alisha,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's programs. We love hearing about how much progress you have made over the past 6 weeks. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I am amazed and totally over the moon with the training we have been getting from the PNL team and from Dean's wonderful mentorship. It's clear that he has attracted and maintains amazing leaders in his team and that the people he surrounds himself with are heart-centered, customer-driven, compassionate team players. Dean has an amazing heart and this comes through time and again. His coaching is real, live and cuts through the ** to reveal what the person is really needing at that moment in time. I never thought I could have created a course, done a video and put myself out into the group like I have done to date. I have a long way to go yet but the culture of progress won't let me be left behind. I love our accountability groups - pure genius - and I love taking messy imperfect action - it's my new mantra! So THANKS from my heart to yours - a fabulous experience!

Hello Carol,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Project Next Level program. We love hearing about how you far you have come since you joined the program and what break throughs you have had since being a part of this amazing course. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your mastermind.

Briana

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

During these unprecedented times I had to shut down my business. I put out to the universe to give me a sign on what to do next. A couple of weeks later on my Facebook news feed Dean Graziosi was there. I clicked on the link and since then have not stopped. I started with the own your future challenge, the power to Pivot, then project next. I'm happy to share he gave me the capabilities to create a course for Mastermind which I am finalizing and we'll be up soon. Dean, you are an inspiration and my mentor. Thank you for everything that you do. You're helping me to take my business to the next level and be of service globally.

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's programs. We love hearing about how you have joined our programs and that you are ready to launch your mastermind. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your mastermind.

Briana

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Dear Dean, glad I get this opportunity to thank you! For influence my life in such a positive way, beyond my own belief! Project Next, your book Millionaire Success Habits, The underdog Advantage, The Better life challenge, your journal, all that and most importantly yourself, have taken me to a new level in my life. Because of you, I was able to bring back alive, the drive, motivation, inspiration, confidence, that I had suppressed for literally decades! Overcome with all my emotions, tears rolling down my face, I write this to you, because you need to know what an amazing human being you are! Making such a great impact, not only on myself, but on the rest of the world! I'm forever grateful! Didn't know that I was ever to be able to bring the best, out of me, again! I finished my first mastermind, put it on Instagram, changed all my habits towards moving the needle! :)

Continue to work harder on myself, then on my job, I still have a fulltime job, that I need. But working on towards my goal, not to work for anyone else anymore, and most importantly to help others! I've enlisted to volunteer at the local foodbank, for just a few hours on Saturday's, again focused on what I CAN do, instead of what I CAN'T do. Thanks to you and Tony! I finally was able to take care of my own health, by having my teeth fixed, which was a huge step! This was a long time coming, my whole life I waited for this moment! Always making sure everyone else is taken care of, and kind of forgot about myself. In other words, I started to focus on me, for once in my life! And I won't allow myself to go back to my old self, ever again! No matter what directions life takes me, and what life will throw at me! While I'm anxiously waiting to see what will happen with my first mastermind, which I've already changed a couple of times. :),

I started on writing my first book. I was never a reader, sounds familiar, Dean? :) And now I have already a pretty good start. Dean, the list could go on and on, I apologize for my rather lengthy story, But you must now, that you are an amazing person, with a heart so big, to care about others, like myself, so much! No words can express my gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done, and do! Blessings to you and your beautiful family! With love, Josien. :) See you soon on Facebook! :) Attached you'll see a picture of something personal, I created to remind myself everyday on why and who I'm this doing all for...Behind each thing you see, are hidden personal messages, my dreams! Instead of using a picture of a lighthouse, I've put a picture of myself, "the new me". :)

Hello Josina,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars and programs. We are so glad to hear that you have had growth in your mastermind and are writing a book from just learning Dean's strategies. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your book and your masterminds.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I feel so blessed, that earlier this year I discovered Dean. I listen to everything he says and follow it. I agreed with him on so many things. But there was a lot I didn't know, and there's still a lot to learn. I can feel how truly genuine his messages are, that he really cares and his passion is so Inspiring, i trust him. I've had rapid growth with my business since I began to listen and implement his and Tony's Strategies - It works. Dean your Awesome Thank you for being you. Sherrie

Hello Sherrie,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars and programs. We are so glad to hear that you have had growth in your business with these strategies. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I've been following Dean and Tony Robbins for about a year now, and tune into Dean's broadcasts whenever I need a lift whether or not I'm interested in the content. He's so positive, enthusiastic, and motivating it doesn't really matter to me what he's talking about. I might find his live Zoom and Facebook sharing uplifting even if I didn't speak his language!!

Hello Carol,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Seeing Dean Graziosi’s 3 day webinar in April 2021 caught me at the perfect time. I had been shackled for three years in a deep depression where nothing moved me. Until I seen his ad for “Own Your Future!” I signed up and after those days I knew my life had to change or I was going to die. I wanted to live!! I then signed up for his course "Project Next". Not only has this changed my life, he brought back my faith in others and compassion back into my life.

Dean's abundant love for those under his umbrella and his genuine caring heart for everyone totally blows me away! This man is off the charts with his sincerity and it’s REAL!!! He radiates positive energy! His partner Tony Robbins is the same way. I’m so proud to know them and know I’m going to launch my online business through them. I can’t lose because their course is set up so methodically to enhance success in every way! He doesn’t hide anything! He gives all his expertise to you! He gives his ALL! And I’m so grateful I could cry! Thank you, thank you, Thank you Dean! And God Bless you and your family. Oh, yes, one more thing. He pulls everyone around him and whoever bought a course from him together to be a family, to listen and help each other in every way! Where in the world have you ever heard that before? I haven’t but I’m so happy to be part of his wonderful family! ❤️

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for the your review of Deans life changing challenges, and the Project Next course. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our programs. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I appreciate very much to Mr Dean & Team because he talk with us and explain with good patient and love for he is doing for others and his team. They respect me. Answer accurate what I need, I like because make me feel excited to finish and all people helping. I can feel that energy so good. God bless you!, It is hard for me because is in English but I’m so happy doing and listen, God Bless the team and Mr Dean and his family. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..

Hello Marisela,

Thank you for the your review of Dean and his team. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Hi Dean,

I just wanted to say that I am a raving fan! Love your work and it is time this world has people like you and Tony Robbins doing the massive work you are doing. If you hadn't have moved on this you would have been doing a disservice to all the people you have helped as well as those you will continue to help. You have helped me to change my mindset about business and finances and to show me that I really have the power to do anything I want to do. I just have to strive be persistent and go full out just like you. As you say model the masters and mentors in your life, hang around positive people and bbe really clear on what you want. All the best of wishes to you and all of your peeps. Cheers!

With humble gratitude,

Ruth

Hello Ruth,

Thank you for the your review, and letting us know how much Dean's trainings has helped your mindset with business and finance. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Dean's qualities that have impacted me the most are his authenticity, his congruence & his persistence. He shows up, he cares & he's real. Which is also what he teaches. I now know how to serve my clients from my heart without feeling like I'm doing something wrong. I appreciate you Dean!

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has impacted you within in teachings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I just want to to say I am very very grateful for everything Dean did for me. I was in a position in my life on giving up, not knowing what to do next and just "I'll just figure it out" mood. And These webinars, classes, World Summit, they all came like "BAM" from out of nowhere. I'm there and OMG changed my life completely. I feel ready for whatever and I have no money. I'm resigning in 10 days and I have no savings at all. But I'm so confident that I'm going to make a lot of money by December 2021. And my year 2022 is going to be one of the BEST years EVER!!! I already see it, and already vision everything.

Thanks to Dean and Tony. Especially Dean because of his consistency in coming every week for at least 3-4 minutes... that helped/helps so much. I can really really feel that Dean wants the best for me and if He really knew me personally and know what all I've been true, I know he would help me for sure. So just by watching his constant videos and messages, keeps me motivated and driven, I'm just very grateful!!!

Hello Meralney,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear that the World Summit and Dean's webinars helped you through a difficult time. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Hi Dean,

My name is Osaze ** (o-saa-za **). First of all thanks to you and Tony for giving common people like myself the opportunity to learn at our own level overcoming fear. I live in Columbia S.C., I attended the virtual Create Your Own Future Challenge and Summit which were awesome. I'm employed by Professional Pathology Services in Columbia South Carolina as an autopsy assistant coordinator for two years.

I read part of your book about the underdog. The life story of your struggles growing up was truly inspiring also because I experience similar circumstances. As the middle child of four brothers I found every reason not to like myself although three of my brothers developed a terminal hereditary disease. We all were athletic, however they were better than I was, girls liked them, they were smart with class work which took me longer to comprehend it made me self-conscious to the point I became an introvert but still outgoing but not engaging in conversations, I was so unsure of myself.

It took me an hour to read three pages of a book and retain the information. I was always behind, however I would find some way to catch up which was difficult. To read felt like a burden to me. It was a struggle which I kept to myself. I was put in what they called Special Ed. at that time (6th grade). My third grade teacher had my grandmother schedule me to meet with a psychiatrist because I wouldn't talk. I was afraid of being wrong but I didn't tell them that. I kept fear in my mind for a few reasons. I didn't figure it out until I became an adult that thoughts process determines who you are and become. I had no clue who I was to become all I wanted was not to be me. I always felt like an underdog until I learned to love myself which was a thought that came from within when I was in meditation.

Once that thought opened my mind I wept with overwhelming joy to feel my love for the first time, also the Creator's love, that was my day of transformation. I was maybe 40 at the time. I'm sixty now. How can you be less than an underdog? I will explain it to you in my story as George Washington's was to you in your book. I am a Moorish American. My great-grandmother's name is in the United States Native American data base. My ancestors were Cherokee Native American and Hebrew Israelites born on this territory not the Continent of Africa. I find out my nationality is not ** until I was fifty years old, until then I was connected to nothing because I was taught a lie. As you embrace President George Washington's achievements we connect in the same inspiration except your history is open and free. Mine was stolen then hidden that we had to search hard to learn.

Briefly, John Hanson a ** man (a moor) was the first ** President of the United States Continental Congress 1781 to 1782, Barack Obama was the first ** President of The United States of America. George Washington was a General in the revolutionary war. After the war the troops demanded to be paid or they would overthrow the government then put George Washington as King. All the members of Congress fled for fear of their lives, however only John Hanson remained. John Hanson gave 800 pounds of sterling silver to his brother Samuel Hanson for George Washington to provide shoes for the troops. Nobody would run against Hanson including George Washington.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States which is required to use on official documents today. He established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, first Foreign Affairs Department. he also declared Thanksgiving Day. The first seven Presidents are not written in history which support the fact the ** people were already here. See the writings of Thaddeus Matthews, FreeRepublic.com. Talk about underdog syndrome, some government departments which exist today for the wellbeing of all was organize by a people whose rights were and are still removed. Dean, I'm excited to live and know who I am no matter how hard the situation and the opportunity given to me to make a potential, positive and powerful impact in this divided world. You have helped me believe and trust in my abilities to succeed.

Osaze

Hi Osaze,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Underdog Advantage book has helped you during your struggles and help you grow. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

He knows his profession and all the tricks. He knows people’s minds, desires. He never lies. You always get what you expect and even more. Nevertheless he is a good, caring human being. The team he is working with is amazing, never left me without answers. Thank You!

Hello David,

Thank you for the review and letting us know how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying Dean's material. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Briana

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I appreciate his honesty. I like all the examples he gives. He truly speaks from his heart. I have not decided for sure on my dot. Still going thru Project next. Will reach out to him or Tony if I have any questions.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean has helped you. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Project Next program. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth.

Dean Graziosi Company Information