Call toll free
4.11/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

View More View More

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I wanted to learn financial, and was looking into a couple of videos that Dean spoke about that if you want to be successful, just follow the steps of what someone did before, then continue the next steps to avoid making a mistake and know exactly what will be the easiest and fastest way to achieve what you’re looking for. I was very interested in this course. I’m sure it will be very valuable and I won’t be disappointed once I go through the materials. I even joined the Inner Circle. But sadly, I couldn’t join any event of the inner circle meetings.

Dean has spent lots of years doing this, and he has been very successful. I can feel that he’s honest and sincere in what he’s saying. He’s not just in it for the money. He’s past this point already. He just wanted to share and help as much people as he can. So what really made me join in the first place was the sincerity and the know-how that he wants to share with the rest of the people. It’s totally on my end that I have to put in the work. I have to put the time for it. I’m pretty much done with the 9:00 to 5:00 thing, and I really want to focus on my own business and have my own business. The first thing is not only to purchase the course, but actually do the work and study then go through it, and do what you should do. This is something that I’m willing to do for the next two months.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’m 60. I've been doing the same job cleaning houses for years and I hate it. I have a lot of background in nutrition, spirituality, and alternative therapies. Everybody and their brother is a health coach these days, so that was the kind of feel that I thought I’d be getting into. I signed up for Dean Graziosi's program and I have six months to use the software. But I don’t have a website set up and I’m not at that point where I’m not ready to use it because I haven’t targeted what I want and I don’t have content. It's not that I’m not interested in it. They're great people and I did listen to most of the modules and I learned a lot.

The content was great, too though some of the modules were redundant a little bit. The program was a little complicated to navigate as well. You think you’re in module 1, but it’s 1.1.2. Then, it says next and you’re at 1.2.1. So, I was finding myself trying to find out how many modules and how many sessions are actually in that module. It’ll be easy if you just have module 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to keep better track of where you are. The software and the whole process are also still confusing to me. You have to be tech savvy and have a thing that you’re doing.

But their support system said they’d help me with that, so they’re good that way. And of all the courses that I took, this was the most supportive and hands-on. I found a lot of inspirational stuff and little bonuses, too. They make you think in areas you would never thought before and they get you to push yourself to say you want something better. But it’s more for somebody that’s already halfway there and has a website, they just need to know how to market.

Also, I’ve spent thousands of dollars going to workshops and they give you just enough information then you gotta buy in to a bigger plan. So, that was my concern with this. For the money, you wanna be prepared. So, it would be better if they did it in a different format, like a phase one that helps you to identify what that thing is you wanna do. Plus, I’m trying to close out my business for the winter right now. So, their rep, Anthony, and I were talking about some options and I was going to do the 30-day money back thing.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I wanted to improve my business. I signed up with Dean Graziosi and I like the positive energy in the seminars. I try to attend most of them and the last one I went to was the Growth Summit in Phoenix. The seminars are very good and I have learned the right habits that you need to have to grow. So far, my habits have been improving a little bit. It takes a long time to change them, but things are getting better.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I am writing this to help other viewers So they will not be fooled or lie to, like me. If this company knows how to take constructive criticism then they may change their approach. This is to help both viewers as well as the Dean’s company. I was suckered into joining their initial meeting because of their promise that ALL Attendants will receive Target Card, dinner, MP3 players, Dean‘s book, and dinner.

I came on time and sign in. The man handed me a free book. I asked what about the free MP3 player and Target card. He then handed me the instructions to register for the target card, BUT NOT MP3 player. I said all Attendants should receive one per flyer but he say no this is not the case. So I sat in the meeting for 1 hour and 45 minutes, but dinner was NOT serve at 6 pm, not 7 pm, not even 745pm. This is unforgivable since my sugar start dropping and it is past my dinnertime. After the sale representative finished marketing, some people sign up for the $1,000 class and 75 percent of the people left hungry and WITHOUT MP3 player. The other 25 percent of the people that sign up get a turkey sandwich.

They chose a cheap venue because there was about a 100 Attendants all squeeze into a SMALL room, no table to write, no snack since they choose to cut down their cost. The company brought turkey sandwich for the people who paid the $1k class or the remaining 25 precent of the people who remained after 8pm. The next day I looked up the website for target card. You have to spend your money first, and Then hopefully you will get a rebate. But you have to do some work first, like submitting your receipt online each month. If you do not submit your receipt then you do not get reimbursed.

This is my impression. This it’s a poor representation of Dean’s company because it does not reflect the company is making a profit or it’s wealth. Why chose a cheap venue? Why serve only the people who paid for the $1k class? Why does Dean‘s company NOT delivered on their promise for a free MP3 player for ALL Attendants? Why did the company NOT feed 100% percent of the Attendants at the beginning of the meeting? Dean’s company seems to be thrifty and cutting a lot of corners.

Hi Camry,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix this miscommunication. I am glad to hear that our team has reached out to you and handled the situation. If you ever need anything from Dean please feel free to reach out to us at csmanager@deangraziosi.com

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I'm very happy doing the KBB program. I always wanted help to make virtual classes and I did not know whom to ask. When I saw Tony and Dean I knew they were the ones that I was looking for. So there it is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I’ve been familiar with Dean for years. I started back when he was just starting real estate trainings. He was always transparent and honest. The same holds for today. He offers true value in everything he does and offers. His book is excellent for a persons mindset. He’s honest and opens up to you like you’ve known each other personally for years. It’s hard to find that kind of person on that level these days. I’d recommend any product he has to offer.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I’m a school teacher and I teach children with special needs. I wanted to have a better organization for teaching parents and teachers how to work with kids with special needs. So I signed up with Dean Graziosi and so far, so good. I've learned not to be afraid to follow through with my goals or dreams. I’ve started brainstorming who I need to contact and how to organize the day. I went through quite a bit of it and I’ve been pretty happy. I also like this format pretty well for me because I can just listen and watch and I don’t fall asleep as much. Dean has so much energy. I wish I had that kind of energy.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I was listening to what Dean was saying and it was interesting. I’m trying to be rich, wealthy, and get out of my situation being the age I am. I know there are ways of doing it without having to bust your ass and work too hard. You gotta follow a certain person’s first steps who’s been in your situation. If they say they’ve been in your situation, then just follow their footsteps. I like the stories of Dean Graziosi and Robert Kiyosaki, so I tried them out.

I hoped to learn from Dean how to be a mastermind at real estate in all areas, and how to get money, investing and saving. Hopefully, he had some ways of giving me some good little corners and ways of how to keep earning and gaining money, and getting into stocks right, ready to put stocks in. Because a lot of people that come from my area, we don’t have money like that. And having people get into that situation without having to go to rap, selling drugs, or going to the NBA or NFL, it’s pretty good to be in a business world and to be accepted. I was getting into the course but I couldn’t really fully get into it anymore because I got into a bad accident. I got a sprained MCL, bone contusions, and a torn ACL. I had to stop paying for it because I’m out of work right now. But once I start getting well and my leg gets a little bit more better, I plan on attending seminars.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

So, I signed up for the seminar which I attended. I can say it was truly a well presented event, and I am actually more then willing to sign up. Initially they said that we will receive a 250$ credit for any of my travels. Which I thought was very interesting. So I attended the whole event, but I had a serious issue in false advertisement with their gift. During the presentation on 09/27/2019 Both presenters, explain thoroughly about the travel gift credit. Even one promising it can be used for all travels. Now after the event upon receiving this gift They said I can use it for flights to attend workshops on neighboring islands, as like Maui HI.

When registering this gift card and constant being transferred, and being told I don't work in this department here is another number I found out from the company who sponsors the gift told me they do not know why they told you that, because our credit only covers resorts, hotels, and cruises. Now paying for a flight isn't a issue, just would have like to use it towards the flight. My issues is that these gentlemen prided themselves working with Dean and made promises, also told that is covers anything in travel expenses up to 250$. To me shows bad representation exaggerated the truth, which makes me believe false advertisement.

Dean Graziosi response

Sean, I have reached out to you via email. If you can get back to me, I would love to assist with sorting out the miscommunication.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Dean is deceitful with the free book offer he first collects all your personal information. Name, address, phone, email and then you must submit it to get to the next shipping page where you discover that he is charging $16.95 for shipping and handling, which is more than the cost of the book? He uses the book offer as a way to lure personal information, which is his prime objective. Just purchased another offer from an author and they charged $7 U.S. shipping and handling. Really sleazy! So I leave the web site and have my first email from Dean within seconds. I now have to unsubscribe and he keeps all my information in his data base. Are the other reviews here real?

Dean Graziosi response

First off I wanted to say for your experience to be anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and/or company is unacceptable. We as a company take great pride in assisting our students where ever we possibly can.

After reading what you posted below, I just wanted to help clear up any confusion. We appreciate the opportunity to address it.

I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion during the purchase of the book. You're right the book is completely free, all we ask is that you cover the cost of shipping and handling. If you are located inside the US the shipping is just $8.97 but if you are outside the US, shipping is a little more expensive and we do state that on the page.

The reason why you would have received emails immediately after you exited the page is because if you don't end up finishing the order, we reach out automatically to make sure nothing is wrong. Again just trying to over-deliver and make sure you have everything you need to take action. If you don't want emails from Dean, you simply just need to unsubscribe from them which we give the option on every email we send:-)

I hope this helps clear up any confusion but if you have any questions at all, please reach out to our customer service manager at robyn@deangraziosi.com and she will be more than happy to assist.

Dean Graziosi Company Information