formerly Dean Graziosi

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Mastermind.com

Mastermind.com is a learning program hosted by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, two successful authors, entrepreneurs and philanthropists. It offers over 70 courses on vital business skills taught by a variety of experts. By paying a monthly subscription, you are also eligible to join inner circle meetings led by experts who get you in touch with a community that has similar aspirations.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 14-day $1 test drive of program
  • Highly qualified speakers
  • Interactive events
Cons
  • No guarantee that the courses will suit your needs
  • Can be technologically challenging

Stars Rating

• 81%
  • 15%
  • 1%
  • 1%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mastermind.com (formerly Dean Graziosi)?

1 featured review

Reviewed Nov. 1, 2023

I believe you are genuine in your endeavors and the service you provide. I see you as a man of integrity and the company you keep. I love how you share your life with us, and I respect you as an individual husband, son and Dad to your children. I love the way you deliver to us all, and I know you have worked hard to get where you are today in life. Thank you to everyone who is apart of Mastermind, and I am hopeful to serve along side of you in the future. God bless you all

Dear Matthew,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your incredibly kind and thoughtful words! Your words touched us deeply, and we are truly grateful to have you as a valued member of our Mastermind family.

Your words of encouragement and support truly warm our hearts and inspire us to continue striving for excellence in everything we do. It's a privilege to have you on this journey with us, and your belief in our endeavors is a tremendous source of motivation.

Once again, thank you for being a wonderful member of our Mastermind family :) Your presence enriches our community, and your words have truly brightened our day.

With heartfelt gratitude and warm regards,

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2023

Dean Graziosi's strategies and tools for starting a business and navigating life have been an absolute game-changer for me. During challenging and tough times, I rely on his guidance to stay focused and motivated. His profound insights have helped me overcome obstacles and achieve success. I am forever grateful for his positive impact on my life.

Dear Anam,

Your message truly touched our hearts and we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for your kind words! We’re so happy to have you as a valued member of our mastermind family!

It's wonderful to know that during challenging times, Dean's guidance has been a source of focus and motivation for you. Overcoming obstacles and achieving success is no small feat, and we're thrilled to have played a part in your journey.

Please know that we are here to support you every step of the way. We're just a message away, Anam (:

Wishing you continued success and fulfillment on your path, and once again, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey.

With heartfelt gratitude and support

The Mastermind Family! (:

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2023

My experience has been no closed to remarkable and amazing. Dean and Tony are great. I am filling my brain with so much wisdom, knowledge, and life experience. I am condescending decades into weeks and month and like Tony and Dean say cutting a check for spend and success. I am be on grateful and they both have exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for your time.

Dear Bryan,

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your remarkable and amazing experience within our mastermind family.

The way you're absorbing wisdom, knowledge, and life experiences is truly inspiring. We love that you feel like you're compressing decades into weeks and months! We are genuinely grateful to have you as a valued member of our mastermind family, and we're here to support you every step of the way on your journey to success!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your positive words, Bryan! We look forward to continuing this incredible journey together and witnessing your continued growth and success :)

Warmest regards,

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2023

I have called emailed and gone to their Mastermind.com support site. They will not let me cancel and keep charging me BASICALLY $50 monthly. I have called and support does not answer. Get emails back from Mastermind.com telling me how important I am but will not let me quit. And now the site states it is "formally Dean Graziosi"? Stay away from Mastermind.com - they suck you in and will not let me quit.

Hello Howard,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our platform. We value every member and always strive to provide the best support possible. We acknowledge and respect every member's right to change or discontinue their use of our services.

Upon checking our records, it seems that our team did reach out to you in an effort to understand and address any concerns you might have had. After receiving your response, we proceeded with your request for cancellation.

We regret that you felt that your experience did not meet your expectations. Our intent was never to make you feel trapped or undervalued, but to ensure you were aware of the full benefits available to you.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to update your review based on our latest correspondence and actions taken. Feedback from our community is vital for our continuous improvement.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@mastermind.com directly.

Warm regards,

Customer Support Team at Mastermind.com

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

I have followed Tony and Dean for years and have loved their work. From my experience, Mastermind has been a nightmare though. I registered for the 14 day free trial, and the next screen showed perks of the annual membership, I clicked on it for more information and without being asked for my CC information, it billed me the annual membership. No problem, I emailed them to let them know it was an error. It's been 4 weeks.... 5 Emails and 1 phone call later... and I have not received a refund, and customer service stopped responding after I declined their incentive to keep the annual membership. I've read other complaints about this as well. Very disappointing. Contacted my credit card provider to dispute the charge. I'd rate them a 0/5 if I could.

Dear Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate your recent experience with us. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to our team as we continually strive to improve our services.

We want to truly apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused. We genuinely value our Mastermind family, and it's truly disheartening to learn that we have failed to meet your expectations. Our team has reached out to you via email from support@mastermind.com and have processed a reversal of the charge for your annual membership.

We take your feedback seriously and are committed to making the necessary improvements to ensure a smoother and more transparent experience for our Mastermind Family. Once again, please accept our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. We truly value your membership and the opportunity to serve you, Robyn!

Warm regards,

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

I love every time I have a chance to hear him speak. I work and I’m starting a new business (I also have 2 teenage kids) so I don’t get around to it as much as I would like. I’m forever grateful OYF came across my feed. It’s truly a wonderful service they are providing to so many, myself included!!

Dear Shirley,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about the Own Your Future Challenge! We are SO happy to hear that the challenge found its way into your life and has had a positive impact. Your presence is a source of inspiration for others, and we are honored to be part of your journey :)

You are not just a member of our Mastermind family; you are an integral part of it! Your unwavering support means the world to us, and we eagerly anticipate sharing many more extraordinary moments together.

With warmest regards,

The Mastermind Family

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2023

I watched the webinar, made an order, a week later I checked that I didn't need it and canceled everything. My card was charged 2 more times for $150, then 4 times for $45. What do you charge money for if I canceled all subscriptions after a week. This is a scam.

Dear Sergio,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are genuinely sorry to learn that your recent experience did not align with the high standards of service we constantly strive to provide.

We want to assure you that we value every Mastermind member of our community and want to provide the best possible experience for you! We have reached out to you via email from support@mastermind.com to assist you personally and address your concerns. We are earnestly looking forward to your response, as it will allow us to better understand your situation and provide the utmost assistance in resolving any issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work towards making this right. We look forward to connecting with you soon!

Sincerely,

Reviewed July 18, 2023

First of all, I felt hope and believe me, that's been a long time coming. Knowing and understanding that while I'm alone in a room and listening, I'm not really alone. I've got an entire support system and y'all are pretty much the cheerleaders I've been needing to follow through.

Hello Jacqueline,
    Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt thoughts with us. We are filled with gratitude for having you as a member of the Mastermind family (:
    Your words truly resonate, and we’re deeply touched to know that our support has brought so much joy into your life. We want you to know that you are not alone on this journey; our entire team is here cheering you on every step of the way.
    Your determination and dedication to follow through are inspiring, and we are committed to being your unwavering support system throughout your entire experience with us. Remember, we are here for you, and together, we’ll overcome any obstacles.
    If you ever need someone to talk to or share your progress, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at support@mastermind.com. We’re here to listen, support, and celebrate your achievements together (:
    Keep moving forward and know that you have a team of cheerleaders rooting for your success!
    With heartfelt appreciation and support,

Mastermind family!

Reviewed July 17, 2023

I have only been inspired for my music through the commercials you've done but they were enough to knock my thoughts around until I was compelled to write for the suffering world and try to inspire them to want more from themselves at different levels of compassion and understanding yet be motivating in a self help way to self discovery and recovery into the business of a new future for the suffering people if my speak makes any sense.

Dear Sherry,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt message! We are incredibly touched to hear how our commercials have inspired you and had such a profound impact on your music and creative journey. Your dedication to using your art as a means to uplift and inspire the suffering world is truly commendable.

It is evident that your passion shines through in your words. Your desire to encourage others towards self-discovery and recovery, while paving the way for a better future for those in need, is both inspiring and admirable.

Our team at Mastermind is grateful to have such amazing individuals like you as part of our community :) Please know that your success and growth remain at the forefront of our minds, and we are here to assist you on your journey. We will be reaching out to you via email from support@mastermind.com to assist you with your questions!

Once again, thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts with us. Your dedication to making the world a better place through your art is truly inspiring.We are excited to witness your progress and achievements!

Best Wishes,

Mastermind Family

Reviewed July 9, 2023

I adore Dean, his honest, down-to-earth style, and his messages. I love the addition of new monthly courses (overdelivering is an awesome strategy and benefit) but have not taken the time to make use of many of them. (I liked Brendon Burchard's course on Persuasion the BEST!) I have integrated Dean's messages about feeling good enough, the importance of mindset mastery, and taking decisive action to move forward (in a nutshell). Dean is spot on. However, I get bored hearing essentially the same message repeated endlessly. I need specific feedback (not the basics) on my marketing tactics. I have gotten minimal good feedback from questions posed in MM. I do take Tony Robbins courses. I often wonder if I am getting my money's worth in MM but keep it up thinking I will utilize it more.

Dear Marcia,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and your unwavering support for Dean and his invaluable teachings. We are so happy to hear that you adore Dean's honest, down-to-earth style and the messages he shares with the mastermind community. Your love for the new monthly courses and recognition of our commitment to overdelivering fills us with immense gratitude! We strive to bring you the best resources to help you grow and succeed.

We understand that while you appreciate the fundamental concepts, you desire more specific feedback on your marketing tactics. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as it enables us to improve and cater to your unique needs. We want you to know that we are here for you, and we genuinely care about your progress and success!

To offer our unwavering support and address your needs comprehensively, our dedicated support team will be reaching out to you via email. Please kindly keep an eye out for an email from our support email address, support@mastermind.com. We're committed to working closely with you to ensure that your membership fulfills your expectations and delivers exceptional value.

Your satisfaction and fulfillment in your Mastermind membership means the world to us. We want you to feel confident that your investment yields incredible value and transformative experiences. Rest assured, we are continuously working to improve and exceed your expectations!

Thank you so much again for your heartfelt feedback and for being a valued member of our Mastermind family. We are honored to have you on this journey with us, and we are excited to support you every step of the way :)

With heartfelt appreciation and support,

Reviewed June 24, 2023

Mastermind has helped me to focus and create a plan of action to reach my full potential. I stopped worrying and wasting precious time and got busy planning, scheduling and building the life I know I deserve! I’ll be forever grateful for the help Mastermind has provided me to reach my full potential as a mother, friend, sister and human being. Dean’s Podcast is a must listen to me now for there is always something precious I can take away from it. Let’s live!

Dear Helena,

Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt words about your experience with Mastermind and Dean's podcast! Your words have truly touched us, and we are overjoyed to hear that Dean's Podcast has become an essential part of your life. It's incredible how even the tiniest fragments of wisdom can deeply impact our journeys. Your determination to create the life you deserve is truly admirable, and we are honored to have been a guiding force through Mastermind!

Please know that our team is always here to provide unwavering support as you continue to embrace life to the fullest!

Reviewed June 13, 2023

There was a time in my life that I would have turned my nose up at what Dean, Matthew, Trent or Tony would say. I wish I could go back and listen. Deans words are inspiring and most times bring me to tears (in a good way). Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so much for sharing your incredibly kind words about Dean and our team! Your kind words have truly touched our hearts and we are so grateful that you are a member of our Mastermind family. We can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed June 5, 2023

I have found Dean's courses and the Mastermind platform to be very helpful for me in my personal life. I signed up as part of the Road Trip course, and have focused mostly on this so far, but I see a few courses and monthly inner circles that I will probably get to after the Road Trip. I also have listened to a couple of podcasts and like those as well. And motivation Mondays are great to give a quick boost early in the week. Overall, the content of the courses and Dean's positivity help keep me on track and I am thankful for it.

Dear Vincent,

We are so glad and deeply grateful for your wonderful feedback about Dean's courses and the Mastermind platform. Your positivity and enthusiasm have truly touched our hearts! We are excited to hear that the RoadTrip course has been beneficial for you, and we look forward to your future exploration of the other courses, inner circles, podcasts, and Motivation Mondays.

Thank you for sharing your experience and spreading gratitude. Your journey with Dean's resources is bound to bring incredible personal growth and transformation. We are honored to be a part of it and wish you continued success.

Reviewed June 1, 2023

I always look forward to my Mondays with Dean. For one, Dean gives his heart and experience to us all and we can learn a heap of valuable priceless information that can definitely help us meet our life goals. We are all in different places in life and different strengths but his platform reminds me as God does.. that Nothing is Impossible no matter what. So he is a blessing and I am Glad to share what he is doing for me. Sincerely, Marvina ** ❤️

Dear Marvina,

Your beautiful reflections about Dean's Monday training have warmed our hearts! As a cherished member of our Mastermind Family, your presence, enthusiasm, and insightful engagement are truly invaluable.

Every step forward you take on this path reaffirms the essence of our collective aspirations and growth.

We extend to you our most heartfelt wishes. May you soar high, continue to grow, and achieve all that you set out to do.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 1, 2023

I saw the value of MasterMind right away! So valuable to be affiliated with positive minded can do people. The world is your oyster and all you have to do is tap into it, pursue your passion, and use the tools provided along with the help, and turn your dreams into reality. Have I done it yet? Not yet, but am getting inspired to press into it and breakthrough all barriers to success that are coming from myself and kick them out of my way. In addition to that, Dean is so grounded in the truth and reality, and gives us examples that are so easy to understand and encourages us weekly and gives us special inner circle training once a month that is so amazing. I'm staying connected with this. Thanks Dean for all you do for us!

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Mastermind.com and Inner Circle have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 31, 2023

Dean is the most awesome speaker and teacher. I enjoyed and learned from all his lectures. I’m heading on a road trip with my family. I’ll be staying in Sedona after they go home to ponder reflect and relax at a spa. Thank you.

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 27, 2023

I would certainly recommend Dean to anyone looking to further their live in a positive way. I have gained a lot from the Mastermind website and online community. I use it for personal versus professional growth at this time and have made great strides in my personal life. I had planned to cancel MM, but ultimately decided to keep it.

Dear Heather,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and Mastermind.com! It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 25, 2023

HI, So far I have been attending the Monday motivations which have been great and each week have different things he discusses. It has been a bit more personal with him doing the lives walking around and interacting with the audience. The Thursday meetings have been long enough to gather good information and have examples that assist with understanding everything well. I am looking forward to diving into more of the road trip content soon as I am going to make an organized list of how to tackle everything. Maybe having a couple of examples of how someone could do this would be helpful also. Not everyone is great with planning and knowing the best way to implement this into their busy schedules. I appreciate the ability to provide feedback. Thanks.

Dear Lori,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Roadtrip has had such a positive impact on you so far, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. We have also passed your feedback for improvement on to the Roadtrip team!

Reviewed May 24, 2023

This group and these trainings have really kept me motivated and on track. No matter how much I have on my plate listening to one every day and having the podcasts on in the background as I make my way through my to-do list keeps me plugging away. I never feel overwhelmed even if not everything gets done. The messages I listen to can be geared toward what I’m in need of that day.

Dear Christi,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Roadtrip has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 24, 2023

I have been inspired to grow and learn. I haven't a great deal of time right now but the time I can take is rewarding. I will continue my journey with you all. I do not do Facebook at this time. Personal Choice.

Dear Candace,

Reviewed May 15, 2023

Our experience with Mastermind has been flawless until we wanted to begin linking our Mastermind course to our audience/patient base. It's not clear that there is a clear difference between mastermind.com and app.mastermind.com. If we weren't web/tech savvy, we would not know that there was a difference and everyone that we would link our mastermind to, would be prompted to sign up to the free trial to make/create a course not participate in courses. The user dashboard, where the active courses are does not show an option to look or browse other courses.

Once a user signs up, their dashboard does not link them to additional courses or the course space. There is no link to the library of courses. We had a lot folks frustrated and needing additional support on this stage of sign-up. We had to create a video resource instruction folks on how to:
    1. Get to the correct signup page
    2. Get to the correct library space.
    *There should be a clickable title directing folks to a library or course space allowing clients to view other courses, but there isn't.

3. Actually finding a desired course

Overall, there should be a clear distinction between services. Mastermind's landing page should link both content creators and those looking to take classes. The lack of clarity and transparency and poor UX design is a large obstacle and one that needs to improve ASAP. I personally do not see our business using Mastermind for much longer.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience and concerns. I would like to apologize and take this opportunity to respond. We always support our members to the best of our ability and understand when difficult situations arise. We try to go above and beyond for our members! Our team is sending you an email in an attempt to find a solution that will be beneficial for you :) This email is being sent via support@mastermind.com.

We look forward to working with you and finding a resolution!

Sincerely, Elizabeth & the DG Team

Reviewed May 15, 2023

Started growing the best version of me a year ago-Dean affirmed my journey and provided deeper routes to explore! Love the 7 levels of deep - my next step! And making a Not To Do list!! To Do - staying grounded in God’s Word! You’re phenomenal Dean!!!

Dear Vicki,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's message has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 9, 2023

Dean has been a great portal to higher awareness. He knows people so well. He's a fighter. I am drawn towards that. His authenticity about his mistakes encouraged me that I can open up about my own struggles. I won't let my past keep negativity defining who I am. Here's a picture of my beautiful kids for no reason. Just wanted to share the love and warmth I wake up to everyday.

Dear Dimitri,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed May 6, 2023

Dean seems to be a great character and can really motivate with his ideas and stories he tells. I love that he is close to his own life experiences. That keeps it real. Also that there are always different topics on the table. You can always find something that is part of your own daily life.

Dear Diana,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Dean's message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to him, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed April 24, 2023

I first crossed paths with Dean through our mutual connection with Tony Robbins. In my experience, Dean is a phenomenal coach who is deeply committed to his family, business, and his community. Over the years, I've participated in several of his courses and communities, and as a result, at least half of my business knowledge can be attributed to his teachings and those of his exceptional team. Same for my own results and my business growth! What sets Dean apart from other business coaches is his ability to make his lessons tangible and his unwavering dedication to over-delivering. If you're seeking to elevate your life, business, and mindset, I highly recommend exploring Dean's podcast and social media platforms, where he generously provides valuable resources for free. I give Dean a five-star rating and express my sincere gratitude for his contribution to my personal and professional growth.

Dear Rene,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's coaching has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to him, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth and the DG Team

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 11, 2023

This is a simple message coming from my heart ❤️. Wanted to take a minute to write here telling you how great you are Dean Graziosi. You changed my life, personally and in the corporate world you are a true legend, everyday I count my blessing and you are one at my top priority, I'm grateful for all the knowledge. It's mind blowing and appreciate learning from someone who is REAL. Thank you for putting all those efforts to serve us in a special way like no any other. You are one and one rare, you mean a lot to me and the world. Thank you again.

Sincerely

Scott **

Dear Scott,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean Graziosi's message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to him, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed April 3, 2023

I enrolled Dean's program and am attending his events since August last year. He changed my perspective in such a short period, his programs are amazing and he gives so much value! I said no to the things that don't serve me, quit the job that doesn't align with my values and I'm building my own business. ;) Forever thankful to Dean. Love, Barbara.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's events and programs have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to us, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed March 31, 2023

I am so grateful to Dean and the whole Mastermind family for all the work they do. It has changed my life completely, they have shown me how to show up for myself in life and to go after my dreams unapologetically. The value that Mastermind keeps delivering is mind blowing!! It is the best family I have ever been a part of.

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean and Mastermind.com have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to us, as Dean truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed March 31, 2023

Dean, you are a great mentor. You have a heart of gold and you care. I’m grateful that you are sharing your tools for success. All your videos are top-notch and full of value. I especially like the relationship one with your wife, it made me look at my wife a different way and it brought tears to my eyes. It gives me goosebumps on what I can do to help this world. Losing 100kg was not easy. You gave me the courage to share my mess with the world. Sharing about my parents being alcoholics in the book was hard. I let things go that I had carried around for years. Thank you Dean and I look forward to working with you for years to come❤️

Dear Stephen

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to him, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed March 20, 2023

I can always count on Dean to deliver a positive message, in clear format, with real life examples. Somehow, they always seem to fit in with my life at the time. He is practical yet encouraging to reach and grab your goals for life!

Dear Lanna,

Mastermind.com Company Information

Mastermind.com (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    3370 N Hayden Rd