It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

It was a great event. I would of loved to join but financially could not. Thank you for the awesome experience. I loved the free book and the speaker. Hopefully I will have another opportunity. I loved everything about this.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

The event was filled with valuable information and gave me inspiration to try doing things differently and smarter. This event provided information that is simply set up to help people realistically succeed and move into a direction which is beneficial.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Had a awesome experience! The presenter was very knowledgeable and personable! I learned a lot in the time span. I already recommended the event to my Son in Kansas, he’s attending on the 20th! My adult children plan on taking the courses, they’re very excited and eager to get started! Thank You so much for your testimony of hope! God Bless You and Your Staff!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I was taken in, like I have read others have been, by Dean's vulnerability in sharing his life challenges and successes. He has a very sincere side to him, which we all can appreciate. However sad to say, I found this to be a tactic to keep his businesses going. I got involved in the At Home Real Estate program. I first purchased the $497 program, then got charmed into the next level that included a weekly coach. That cost me $1500 more (and that was a low end of investing for weekly coaching). I should have realized after being told by Ethan if I couldn't decide he would have to move on to someone else, making it sound like I am missing a fabulous opportunity. I fell for it thinking if it wasn't a fit there was a refund. Not realizing I had to work the whole program for 6 months before a refund could happen.

I was given 7 days to decide after I paid my $1500 but did not get the clear picture until the second week of the considerable outside involvement of this 'At Home' real estate business adventure, as it is advertised. Part of that time period was due to a glitch in the correct website I was to use and my coach didn't catch it. I told my coach, who only gave me 30 minutes of limited coaching, on the second week that this business adventure had more outside involvement than I wanted and not what I signed up for and I didn't see this as a fit for me and it is actually misrepresented.

I was directed to Wendy ** in the refund office. She said no refund would come until I spent 6 months at the program and followed exactly every rule and guideline that was required. I said I am not going to spend 6 months of my time doing something that was misrepresented and I am not interested in doing. She said then I would not get a refund.

I am once again pursuing it. If I do not get a refund I will be filing a class action suit with others who felt manipulated into a business that misrepresents the facts. This is not an At Home business unless you consider hiring numerous people to do the leg work required which is a considerable investment that also is not mentioned. I'm disappointed that Dean has not learned in his inner spiritual awakening that manipulation, causing confusion and misrepresentation is not of integrity and thus is causing repercussion for himself he may find quite humbling in the future.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

So one day, I came across an ad for one of his shows "coming near me". I was somewhat interested and clicked the link to find out more about it. I thought, this sounds pretty cool and shared the link to my husband. Then I started researching what people had to say about it. That basically he scams you to coming to a show to get "free" information then tries to make you sign up for classes that cost thousands of dollars. Or sends you a free book, then charges you later on if you don't read the fine print. So immediately, I wasn't interested anymore and sent my husband screenshots and we both decided nevermind. Not 3 days later, I receive a personal invitation in the mail for the same exact event I saw on his page. I'm immediately thinking, this is creepy!

As I never filled out my information on his page because I ALWAYS research things before I sign up. I used to have a whole FB group dedicated to researching things, so absolutely no way did I "accidentally" fill anything out. My husband and grandmother tried to explain it as maybe they just so happened to be one of those things as they're in the area and mail out postcards to all residents surrounding the area. I thought okay, maybe, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Today, another 3 or 4 days later, my husband gets a random phone call from a local number and I told him to answer it because maybe it's one of our customers for work. No. Who is it?

A woman claiming to be working for none other, Dean Graziosi. Now, my husband knows me pretty well and wouldn't sign up without talking to me first and reassured me on that day and today that he never gave them personal information. What's even funnier is the mail I received was to our home address, which I never fill out in the first place besides to Amazon and Kohl's. This company not only somehow found my name, my home address, but my husband's name, phone number and guess what? Our P.O. Box which not only is a different address, but is in a different city too. Talk about creepy.

When asking the woman how she received our personal information, she of course said (like every company does), you had to fill out your personal information on our website for us to contact you. Which...we NEVER did. So someone is either selling our information to this company or they use some sort of hacking system on their website, either of which I am terribly displeased.

Hey Amanda,

My name is Manny and I am manager here at Dean Graziosi's office. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know I have sent you an email about your experience. If you can get back to me I would love to discuss and fix any issues you may have had with our company.

I look forward to hearing back from you :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

9/7/19 - Hilton Garden Inn Boston. You should be VERY concerned purchasing Dean Graziosi's seminars and buying his sales pitch. A little about myself, I'm a commercial real estate broker in Boston and went to see if I could learn something. My concern with this program is he is taking individuals who are ignorant in real estate and promising it's easy to make money with his assistance/3 day seminar/access to cash. The basis for the seminar is finding off market deals at below market rates to profit from. You're suppose to find deals through LIFE events meaning divorce or death in a family where they need to liquidate quickly. Or through "FSBO" For Sale By Owner.

1- In today's market particularly MA the average listing days for a house on sale are in the single digits. 2- An FSBO seller doesn't want to discount his property even to the commission of a broker, yet he's going to discount b/c of a cash payment? His seminar's basis is paying in cash will circumvent both issues and you'll be able to get properties at a discount. I assure you if you can sell your home in a couple of days you're not going to care if it's a cash deal. Also the FSBO who doesn't want to pay the 5% to a broker, that person too isn't going discount their price. Neither of these individuals are leaving $100K on the table because someone came in with cash.

The rest of his seminar also has holes in it, but I'll tell you he does one hell of a business bring in $$$ for himself. Markets to uneducated real estate wannabes, charges them a $1,000 for the seminar, offers a bunch of bonuses and return on their initial $1,000 investment ($1,000 return is contingent on closing a deal in 6 months). All of this sounded great, I almost signed up. Until I remembered the look in Nat's eyes, the presenters, when he asked how many people out of a room of approx 200 had closed real estate deals in the last 6 months. 4 people raised their hands. He had the look of a lion herding sheep into his den, after signing for the $1,000 seminar there was not going to be any return of cash or bonuses earned. No one in the room would be able to close a deal in 6 months. People lined up to pay their $1,000.... They must of hauled in 50K before 11AM. He had three conferences this week, possibly $150K take in 5 days. Nice hustle Dean.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I invested thousands of dollars into Dean Graziosi Boots on the Ground. They never follow through with helping me as was in my contract. Giving them thousands of dollars has changed my life. I was going through a divorce at the time and put everything I had into Boots on the Ground Dean Graziosi. I was totally taken advantage of and has changed my life forever. It's like I handed them the money and they did nothing.

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited that you are part of the DG Family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry for your experience as Dean would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. We have reached out to you directly to address your concerns so please look for an email. Again, thank you for allowing us to address this.

Original review: July 15, 2019

My parents purchased this program for me at one of Tony Robinson's seminars. I did not even begin using the program as I am busy (never logged in or created an account). I emailed their support staff to get back the money (over $1,000). They told me that they would not be returning the money. I will no longer be following any of Dean's content. BUYER BEWARE... You will not get your money back from this company!

Hey Idan,

I wanted to make you aware that I just reached out to you via your personal email. I would love to assist you with any confusion with our return policy. I look forward to speaking with you and I hope we can resolve the issue at hand.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I didn’t get a chance to attend or participate yet, but decided to have Dean as my mentor. I reviewed almost all the mentoring programs and my spirit reels me To Have Dean as my mentor as my time is about to come. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to be taught by one or maybe the best in Real Estate which I believe is my passion besides serving our Lord.. Best Regards.

Dean Graziosi response

On behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family!. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding to you. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products, courses, and service. We really appreciate your positive feedback and cannot wait for you to attend one of our events. Thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I have emailed their customer service email at csmanager@deangraziosi.com..twice now but no response if they have received the email. It’s a small amount for $7/monthly but it’s still money and I expect DG team to be responsive. Not sure if there are other platforms I can reach out about canceling my subscription.

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited you purchased courses and products from Dean Graziosi! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding to you and trouble with the phones as we would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products, courses, and service. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Dean Graziosi Company Information