2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.26/5

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Once again I fell into a millionaire’s money machine with the purchase of this horrible journal. It couldn’t have cost Dean one dollar each to produce this notebook that consists of blank pages and a quote on every other page. The worst mistake I made was buying it directly from his company rather than from Amazon. At least I could have gotten my money back on a return. This is nothing more than a blank diary with a few quotes scattered here and there.

Dean Graziosi response

Hey Scott,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with a product you purchased from our company.

Dean takes pride in all of the products/courses he releases to his customers. I have reached out to you via email so we can get this issue resolved.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience with our company a delightful one :)

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool needed to succeed in creating/marketing/& selling a mastermind solution. Dean also Facebook live's his group almost on a weekly basis. You even get Tony to show up from time to time. Unbelievable access to phenomenal leaders and their mastery. Worth the investment!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Last night I attended the millionaire success habits seminar. I am trying to get my $997 refunded, I don't know how. It seems like Dean's program is great, just not for me. Someone please get back to me and get this process going. Thank you. With love -Joe Moore.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Mr. Graziosi give me things that I wish I could peruse. I have been with cancer and disability. So but I hope I am back and can still use his method. I believe in him and hope I am right because I want my life to change and get better.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I have been studying for quite some time online with Bob Proctor, and I was having some issues with my current businesses being closed down for a couple of years. And so, I have been trying to find a way to keep the momentum going and keep the progress, and I have been familiar with Dean’s book, the Millionaire Success Habits. I saw one of his commercials online and the timing for that lined up with what I was looking for. So, I ordered that book, which led me to the course and I signed up for it.

I'm really hoping to learn a lot about the marketing end of it that I’m hoping I can actually use in other areas, like book marketing and how they set it up with the actual blueprint. I was really interested in the whole process of it, from the beginning to the end, just to give me a recipe to go by for myself and possibly for other people, as I have a theater that closed down. But a big part of that was to bring in other people so they could teach different things and have different kinds of programming. I’ve been doing the online thing with the class itself and on the Facebook. I’ve also been to some Monday live events when I can. And so far, they've been excellent.

I have some reservations about how the seminar will actually impact me and my business. And, I live in a very remote area and some of the things that I want to do, for example, with public speaking, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to work that out without being in person because I’d like to be able to have the group in front of me, and them live. I do have some questions about how that’s actually going to pan out. But hopefully, the seminar would have some surprises in there that might not be exactly how I have planned it to be, but that it may lead me to other things. I wanted to go to people who have been there, done that, and successfully.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I wanted to learn financial, and was looking into a couple of videos that Dean spoke about that if you want to be successful, just follow the steps of what someone did before, then continue the next steps to avoid making a mistake and know exactly what will be the easiest and fastest way to achieve what you’re looking for. I was very interested in this course. I’m sure it will be very valuable and I won’t be disappointed once I go through the materials. I even joined the Inner Circle. But sadly, I couldn’t join any event of the inner circle meetings.

Dean has spent lots of years doing this, and he has been very successful. I can feel that he’s honest and sincere in what he’s saying. He’s not just in it for the money. He’s past this point already. He just wanted to share and help as much people as he can. So what really made me join in the first place was the sincerity and the know-how that he wants to share with the rest of the people. It’s totally on my end that I have to put in the work. I have to put the time for it. I’m pretty much done with the 9:00 to 5:00 thing, and I really want to focus on my own business and have my own business. The first thing is not only to purchase the course, but actually do the work and study then go through it, and do what you should do. This is something that I’m willing to do for the next two months.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I wanted to improve my business. I signed up with Dean Graziosi and I like the positive energy in the seminars. I try to attend most of them and the last one I went to was the Growth Summit in Phoenix. The seminars are very good and I have learned the right habits that you need to have to grow. So far, my habits have been improving a little bit. It takes a long time to change them, but things are getting better.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I am writing this to help other viewers So they will not be fooled or lie to, like me. If this company knows how to take constructive criticism then they may change their approach. This is to help both viewers as well as the Dean’s company. I was suckered into joining their initial meeting because of their promise that ALL Attendants will receive Target Card, dinner, MP3 players, Dean‘s book, and dinner.

I came on time and sign in. The man handed me a free book. I asked what about the free MP3 player and Target card. He then handed me the instructions to register for the target card, BUT NOT MP3 player. I said all Attendants should receive one per flyer but he say no this is not the case. So I sat in the meeting for 1 hour and 45 minutes, but dinner was NOT serve at 6 pm, not 7 pm, not even 745pm. This is unforgivable since my sugar start dropping and it is past my dinnertime. After the sale representative finished marketing, some people sign up for the $1,000 class and 75 percent of the people left hungry and WITHOUT MP3 player. The other 25 percent of the people that sign up get a turkey sandwich.

They chose a cheap venue because there was about a 100 Attendants all squeeze into a SMALL room, no table to write, no snack since they choose to cut down their cost. The company brought turkey sandwich for the people who paid the $1k class or the remaining 25 precent of the people who remained after 8pm. The next day I looked up the website for target card. You have to spend your money first, and Then hopefully you will get a rebate. But you have to do some work first, like submitting your receipt online each month. If you do not submit your receipt then you do not get reimbursed.

This is my impression. This it’s a poor representation of Dean’s company because it does not reflect the company is making a profit or it’s wealth. Why chose a cheap venue? Why serve only the people who paid for the $1k class? Why does Dean‘s company NOT delivered on their promise for a free MP3 player for ALL Attendants? Why did the company NOT feed 100% percent of the Attendants at the beginning of the meeting? Dean’s company seems to be thrifty and cutting a lot of corners.

Dean Graziosi response

Hi Camry,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix this miscommunication. I am glad to hear that our team has reached out to you and handled the situation. If you ever need anything from Dean please feel free to reach out to us at csmanager@deangraziosi.com

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I'm very happy doing the KBB program. I always wanted help to make virtual classes and I did not know whom to ask. When I saw Tony and Dean I knew they were the ones that I was looking for. So there it is.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I’ve been familiar with Dean for years. I started back when he was just starting real estate trainings. He was always transparent and honest. The same holds for today. He offers true value in everything he does and offers. His book is excellent for a persons mindset. He’s honest and opens up to you like you’ve known each other personally for years. It’s hard to find that kind of person on that level these days. I’d recommend any product he has to offer.

Dean Graziosi Company Information