4.9/5 (142 ratings)

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

Great words of encouragement and program's enhancement. Raf words reassured Dean's point of view and thoroughly reviews the importance on how to distribute our knowledge for the good of others, helping us all to excel at what we do. I personally enjoyed watching someone who had such a devastating experience -Like imprisonment- developing into someone so wise and so willing to help others.

Dear Magda,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the coaching team! We love hearing that it had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I am so grateful for Dean and how he delivers his message. Thank you so much for showing how much you care ❤️ on every single call with your commitment to our winning!! This has been an amazing experience.

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I contacted Mastermind on Thursday. I received a response from Luis right away. He set up an appointment with Anthony for the next day. I spoke with Anthony on Friday. I was inquiring about switching from project next level to one on one coaching. They were both very friendly, courteous, professional and helpful. Anthony explained the whole process to me, patiently answered all of my questions, and set up my onboarding phone appointment for Monday. I’m very happy with the excellent customer service that I received and am so excited for my call tomorrow. I can’t wait to get started.

Dear Tammy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with our coaching team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Wow! Nyxi represents your business well. She has the “human touch” connection. She called to see where I was in my journey with Mastermind. She was a great listener and supporter. I was writing out my outline when she called. I’ll take it as a great sign that I’m on the right track and making progress. It spoke that she cares and so does the business-Dean! Much appreciation for the call.

Dear Pam,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Dean is an amazing speaker, clear communicator and gives a direct picture to the subject he is taking on to "transmit" to our brains. He is energetic and true inspirational. Always with a smile makes our day when he is talking. He is transmitting the Mediterranean temperament he has inherited from his ancestors with the true American twist. Very down to earth person. Love his teaching.

Dear George,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that these courses have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

My experience with Dean, I've learned and come to appreciate the level of commitment Dean bring to the table every day. His focus is, in my opinion second to none. His knowledge is huge and it's no wonder he has reached the level of success in whatever he sets his mind to do. I like that he is a committed father and a wonderful Husband. I hope to shake his hand in person one day.

Dear Harold,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

He is a blessing from the gods. I am so grateful that I made the decision to take his course. It gave me a new lease on life. Dean is heart centered and down to earth. His energy and knowledge makes you want to thrive. He is a pure light in a much darker world. His energy makes you want to succeed.

Dear Susie,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

Dean's and Tony's classes came along at the perfect time for me, caught in the (post) covid slump and feeling unfulfilled by retirement. Dean's presentations were from the heart, and truly inspired me to take part and rekindle my desire to serve and help others. The speakers he and Tony brought to us, and the team behind the scenes, have shifted for the better my former ideas of what it would be like to work with others on a shared vision. The modules are organized, the training is there, and I have begun creating the next series of classes I want to offer. This time, however, it will not be limited to my clients of the past 35 years, and will be offered publicly via the Mastermind website. I am excited about the opportunity! As an older person, I feel challenged by the technological and social media aspects, but trust that I can and will learn what I need to so that it can all come together in the right timing.

Dear Miriam,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Time To Thrive and Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

My experience with Dean was amazing! Dean is a compassionate, giving, inspiring, optimistic leader who genuinely wants to help people change their lives. I have changed my habits because of him, which are impacting me for the rest of my life. The ripple effect has shifted my relationship with my wife...We both are focusing on our goals and dreams together!!! It's very exciting and fun!!! I am very grateful to have Dean in my life and will continue to follow his teachings. (I'm listening to Dean's book, Millionaire SUCCESS Habits, as I'm typing this review, I'm on Chapter 12!!) Dean is the BEST!!!!

Dear Paula,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Dean Dean the mighty machine...heart of Gold..a Soul that's old. This course with you and Tony was amazing. The breakthroughs blew me away..I teach Human Development..Also I teach Human Development..Also the Containment and Cultivation of Energy for DynamicRelationships and Projects...at the young age of almost 70....exploring the word Nothing at the age of. 3..been to Damanhur...Silent Retreats..the best councilors..read all the books..biofeedback..parapsychology, studied Estar Hicks..Right there with Dr Joe Dispenza...so I am not so easily impressed..I must say Dean your program is BRILLIANT...helping so many to wake up. Much Respect..I am listening to the lessons over and over until I become it. It was the best 997.00 I have spent in a while. Much appreciation for you and your team. Thank You again.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Within it being a self education industry it still warms my soul and heart how they don't do it in vain how they really want to serve and help people and the believable aspect is all the hard work they did over 65 years put together to sell us the bridge to set us free. And how loyal they are to others is so deeply appreciated.

Dear Naomi,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that our message had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

So amazing!!! I am so grateful for being part of this journey, thank you a 100 times Dean, Tony, KK, guests and team! I have lots of work on my plate and I will Activate everything I learned and SERVE. ;-)

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that the World Summit had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Dean Graziosi is an amazing coach and human being! He understands that mindset is number 1 and he speaks about that every chance he gets. He works hard and is sincere. I love that he says not to compare yourself to others, but keep moving forward every day!

Dear Brenda,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Time To Thrive had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Dean, Tony and the team are fantastic. They understand no one is perfect. They don’t want us to fall short of our REAL DREAMS and to give up. Thank you for helping people make the changes needed to change lives. It’s not easy but it can and will be done. GOD Bless!

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Dean and Tony's message has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Thank you Dean, I did the thrive challenge and absolutely felt something stirring in my soul. I needed that wake up call! May God bless you and your team!! Then after the challenge, you offered The Project Next, and Mastermind! So, so helpful!! Having been included, being in a community with others who are so supportive without judgement is unbelievable! Thank you, thank you!!

Dear Debra,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that TTT and Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I have been following Dean's Podcasts and joined KBB soon after, ABSOLUTELY amazing course, I wasn’t able to complete my course primarily because I tried to do it on my own, BIG MISTAKE! I recently invested in the Project Next and I am beyond blown away with the clarity I have gotten, the incredible coaches and knowledge. If there’s ONE thing Dean has taught me and is 200% True, Learn from those who have succeeded, success leaves clues and you’re not alone! If you’re reading this he will NOT disappoint, he will change your life one podcast/course at a time! Invest in yourself.

Dear Krista,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that KBB and Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

Sophia ** was able to search out a problem and fix with style and grace. Thank you Sophia for taking that extra step to help me solve these issues. You're a Blessing, keep up the good work. Dean should give you a big raise.

Dear Robert,

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

He talks about the different platform, that you can go on to do marketing Facebook, YouTube email and friends and relatives. I am writing my story going back to the places that I don’t necessarily want to remember. And listening to Dean book millionaire success habits.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We do apologize for the tech challenges. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our team anytime at Support@Mastermind.com!

The DG Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Hi, While registering for the Summit, it mentioned to expect an email, or text confirmation of the registration. I waited a couple days for the confirmation, and when I didn’t receive one, I emailed support to verify they received my registration. They reassured me they did. Great customer service. I felt well taken care of. Thank you for responding to my email in such a timely fashion. Best wishes - Angela

Dear Angela,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that our team was able serve you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Due to health reasons I had to back out of the trial. I wasn't sure how to cancel so wrote to Support for assistance. The response was very prompt and empathetic! The program was verified cancelled the next day. A great relief to me: thank you so much for understanding!

Dear Shirley,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean's team! We are sorry you were unable to continue Mastermind at this time, but our team will still be here to support you! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Great service, so far awesome experience, is a blessing to listen to your product every day, and to get into your mindset, to break old habits or mindset that were not working for me. And reconnect to who I use to be and connect to my possibilities for today and the near future. Also been able to experience such a great opportunity and teaching for continue growing and achieving. Is just a very happy and full of hope experience for me. Thanks for being great and caring. Thanks.

Dear Rosamar,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the Mastermind family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I did not know how powerful Dean Graziosi is as a speaker because up to August 2022 I had not watched any of his videos on YouTube. During the Time To Thrive Challenge I had the chance to listen to him carefully and learn a lot from him. I love the personal stories that he shares. He speaks to my heart! I am at the beginning of the Project Next course and I have tons of work to do because there is such important information and such valuable content in the course. I take notes nonstop. He is an inspiration to us all. He understands the point at which the average working person is and how desperately they want to be in control of their lives. He is very sweet and straightforward. Due to his experience, success and wisdom he can provide us with the knowledge, skills and tools that can change our lives (if we take the necessary action). I am grateful both for the Time To Thrive Challenge and the Project Next Experience!!!!

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Project Next and Time To Thrive had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I desperately need a super cheerleader, teacher and smart guide right now. Dean, Tony and all of this course are that to me now. Dean's encouraging, heartfelt videos keep me excited and moving forward. THANK YOU DEAN!! I'm 73 yr old and lacking computer skills, need to learn my best dot, and have suffered a head injury. But this course is just what I need! Here I can find a cheerleader and access guideposts to learn the skills I need so I can Thrive again. I'm scared and exhausted but with Dean's help I will persevere!

Dear Doris,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with the team! We love hearing that Dean's message has had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

It has been a joy and life saver to listen to Dean. His messages are clear, entertaining and easy to focus on. Look forward to everything and anything his delightful personality and professional expertise share with us. I am grateful I found him.

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Dean's message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community :)

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Watching Dean every day for about 3-5 hours a day, I could see that Dean is a good man. I admire his dedication, generosity, kindness, accumulated wisdom, knowledge, compassion, experience-sharing, and the personal stamina he revealed during the course of the Time to Thrive 5 day presentation. Thank you for giving so much to all of us.

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Time To Thrive had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

All experience with this company of masterminds have been and are yet still Mind-blowing. Their level, of motivation, get-up-and go-connectivity, let's change the game...Again! Mindsets is all Inspiring!! They are unwavering, never losing momentum in doing what they set out to do. They come on so many levels and you can feel their care. That's what so ideal.

They sell you...YOU! What's important about You! What's unique about You! & each interaction is designed and circle-centered around lifting You! Up to see Your own self...on the other side of that Fence! Living and doing YOU! & They have drive, passion and dare to see You through taking down that fence, moving forward changing mindset, so you can GO! Do You...And change the drinking water in Your Pond; YOUR area of the world. In your corner of You!! ...So with your unique, with your hidden talents You! Can break out! & Give You to others around you...To the World...and add to it, change it for the Betterment of You & Others. I love these Guys!! You will too!!

Dear Charmaine,

Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Dean is a long overdue wish come true! He’s genuine, kind, enlightening, compassionate, inspirational, breath of fresh air! I too am dyslexic, have ADD, and when it comes to technology, it hates me! I hit “save” and lose everything!! I have been trying to live before I die all my life (I’m 62)! I just found out that for the last 45 years of my life I have been misdiagnosed. And because of that I now have 4 other things wrong with me! At first I was sad, then mad, then angry as hell! I also was mentally, verbally, physically, emotionally and spiritually abused since age 2! I felt like between the mental issues and child abuse I started feeling like I never existed. I never had a chance! I dealt with suicide my whole life and I’M STILL HERE!!!

There’s reason for that and I am not about to give up now! I want to help others to not be suicidal, try to help them realize that they have worth! And most of all that they are not alone!!!! This is the happiest I’ve ever been! There is still hope! They say “Hope never dies”! I love Dean. He is an inspiration and blessing! And I would clone him and Tony if I could! The world desperately needs good men, real men!! Thank you all so very much! God bless us EVERYONE!!!

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean, Tony, and the team! We love hearing that this message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

I loved to be able to join in on the Zoom Call what was much better than being only on YouTube or Facebook. I would have loved to get the $ 47 option, but our landlord has given us notice to leave after 5 years. Due to disability of my husband it isn't easy to get the move done. I hope that offer will be on a bit longer, so I can save up.

Dear Pamela,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Time To Thrive had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Much love,

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Dean is not leaving anyone behind! A great example of perseverance! I've watched Dean on You-tube, Instagram and Facebook. He loves what he does with so much passion, encouragement, love and openness. After every video, you just can't help but change yourself for the better from the inside out. Thank you Dean!

Dear Adedayo,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that Time to Thrive had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the Mastermind family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Excellent response. Link sent in my email. And during the event the zoom chat though I worked for Tony and Dean, because I a refund of the original price without any problems 10;000. I am back at a cheaper price. Thank you, Joanne.

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that your issue was resolved. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information