4.9/5 (120 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: May 6, 2022

Even though I live in West Africa, the treatment I receive from Dean's team is first class and I know that I am a part of something big. I am mailed everything I need to explode my business which blows my mind. Thanks, Dean!

Dear Madu Daniel,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: April 25, 2022

Hi, I am in the process of creating my course, and I enjoy and learn with all the resources that I can use from Master Mind. I enrolled at the beginning of the year and I review all the content from Dave Espino during 14 days of course creation, up to all start fast bonuses, with Dean Inner Circle, amazing every time, same with Tony's' teachings and powerful inspiration and words. I want my course to be published as soon as I finish so I can start impacting people's lives all over the world. I believe in the value of what I do, I have done it for my family friends, and clients, and now I want to take it to a new level and with Master Mind, I am positive I am on the right track and will get there. Thank you!

Dear Luis,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Mastermind.com and DGIC have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: April 6, 2022

Dean is intelligent leader with good human being. Also he can teach well with understanding his student's mind. Not only that, as a personal, Dean is a loving father. I think Mr Dean is a success person..

Dear Sriyani,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community.

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: April 2, 2022

I'm involved with my own personal development in the last 7 years. I started in Israel with a great guy and then I heard about Tony Robbins who I had his book for a few years before but did not read it. Between 2017-2019 I have more than 700 hours of listening to Tony Robbins while training in the Gym for 5 times a week.

I'm working with Bob Proctor guidance (thinking into results) in the last 2 years and enjoy every minute I'm doing that. Later I was exposed to Dean Graziosi and it took me a while to decide that I want to listen to Dean. About a month ago I decide to listen to Dean and I fell in love. There is something so strong, so hyperactive, and yet so honest and so humble in Dean's attitude and I really love the energy he brings.

I'm also reading now Dean's book Millionaire success habits and enjoy it so much. I also feel that Dean bring something to the table that remind me of Bob Proctor and this is the need to work on our habits if we want to get exceptional results, to improve our strengths, and not to work hard in order to improve our weaknesses.

I feel that Dean's unique energy finds its way to my heart. Thank you, Dean.

Dear Yossi,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's message had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: March 26, 2022

I was stuck, lost, frightened and overwhelmed with my life and saw no light at the end of the tunnel. Dean has been inspirational in the massive changes I have made in my life. Dean has been compassionate, non judgmental, kind, genuine, encouraging, has never given up or turned his back EVER. I feel as if he knew my struggle and personally has been with me throughout my journey. My faith in humanity and my own capabilities have been returned because of Dean. He truly cares and walks his talk. Thank you for having a huge heart, for selflessly imparting your wisdom, for never giving up and for genuinely caring. I trust Dean with my life which is absolutely priceless. Thank you Dean more than any words can say.

Dear Melanie,

Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: March 20, 2022

As a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with 5 college degrees, a former Professor of Nursing and a RN (Registered NURSE) for 3 decades, I highly recommend learning from Dean and Tony. They are organized, reliable, dependable and over deliver every time! They have high moral and ethical standards that they instill upon us. Tomorrow is promised to no one. So, learning from altruistic people like Dean & Tony who are already accomplished can, no only expedite my journey, but also my end destination.

Dear Shayna,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and Tony! We love hearing that they have had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: March 11, 2022

If you want to take your life to the next level, I highly recommend to be coached by Dean Graziosi and take part in his programs like Mastermind. He is not just a fantastic business guy, but also an extraordinary human being and role model for the whole world, who lives his life with passion and everything he says comes straight from his heart. He truly wants to help people from all over the world with his experience and wisdom.

Dear Andrea,

Original review: March 10, 2022

Take this digital course, gas opened me up to the knowledge industry. I feel so confident sharing my skills to people who need my help. I have gained friends and am working with likeminded people who share a common goal to share and serve to the highest of their ability. Moving away from traditional educational routes and utilizing the internet for connect people all over the world. I would recommend anyone who feels a calling to serve follow their hearts and choose this way forward to become the person they were meant to be.

Dear Natasha,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing that these programs have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: March 10, 2022

I’m so grateful for help and so happy to stay with Mastermind family! I had some problem with payment and needed quick support. Mastermind Team has reacted immediately and my problem was handled very fast. I see the Team is ready to support and take care of me. My special thanks to Renee and Lindsey!

Dear Anna,

Thank you so much for sharing about your positive experience with Dean's team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we will always be here to support you on your journey :)

Original review: March 10, 2022

Picked up this resource to add to my 2022 reading list for the year, because of my respect for Dean's work in KBB. I knew it would be worth the read, but didn't know it would make me feel good, also. THANKS, DEAN!

Dear Tracy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that KBB and Millionaire Success Habits had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: March 10, 2022

Attending the program was value for my time and money. The speakers focused on addressing participants self limiting beliefs and they did a good job in helping to shift mindsets. They did not only help me in filling ''my competency'' gaps but they also left me more empowered and confident to move on to the next level. I consider myself an ambassador of ''Mastermind.com'' and I look forward to sharing a proof of concept of the ''Mastermind Impact Accelerator Program'' very soon.

Dear Abdur-Rasheed,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the Impact Accelerator Live! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: March 9, 2022

Sent an email, got a response the same day. A link was provided and an explanation included. Fast, efficient and easy. There is nothing else I need at this time. They said I would be advised when the bonuses were up on the dashboard link they provided. I appreciate the support team and this was after the long 3 day event.

Dear Sandra,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that the IAL team provided you with great service. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family :)

Original review: March 9, 2022

It’s been such a magical experience and gift to be part of your wonderful family and community of likeminded people around the world. I am forever grateful for all the valuable insights and knowledge that I have learnt from you and your team of people. The support and love has been priceless and kept me going no matter what. Thank you for being part of my life and giving more value and meaning to it.

With love,

Sanna

Dear Sanna,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we will always be here to support you on your journey :)

Original review: March 9, 2022

Dean and his crew are amazing!! Anytime I have ever had an issue or just a question, they are so happy to help and resolve it. They go above and beyond in every aspect of service and knowledge. Thank you Dean and crew for all you do. Donna

Dear Donna,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! Your kind words are very much appreciated. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: March 9, 2022

Absolutely fantastic support by their support team! The team is kind, service minded and first most knowledgeable. They work as Dean Graziosi and the team teach! That are there when you have endless questions. They take their team when you need it. With love from Stockholm archipelago, Sweden.

Dear Helén,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we will always be here to support you on your journey :)

Original review: March 8, 2022

I absolutely loved my Impact Accelerator live experience. It was a pleasure listening to Dean, Tony and all of the other speakers for the three days. It literally flew by because it was such a fantastic event. I’m a life Transformation Strategist and Public speaker, but the way Dean shares which such sincerity fueled me in a way I cannot even explain. I bought the KBB course two years ago and never did it and now I’m actually excited to go in and do it and up level my entire career. This is just the first step after already doing UPW with Tony and I look forward to doing more courses that will change my life through Master Mind!

Dear Tanya,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that the 2022 Impact Accelerator Live had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: March 8, 2022

Dean Graziosi is one of the greatest public speakers in the world today. Rounding out the top three would also include Tony Robbins and Joel Osteen. Indeed, they are my role models. During the last 12 months, I fully participated in Project Next and Impact Accelerator Live, and partially in Project Next Level. My experiences with Dean's workshops have been no less than extraordinary. He truly goes all out to provide an atmosphere of excellence while instilling a belief that you can do anything you set your heart to do.

It's obvious that Dean's focus is on your success, and this theme is felt consistently across his entire staff and all of the other presenters. Dean is a master at knowing what you need and when you need it. The things I have learned and grown from are revolutionary, and I have never been so inspired and encouraged in my business ever before and at any time. I really can't find the words to express my gratitude for working with Dean, and surely look forward to continue working under his leadership going forward. Thank you! Kevin **Look Up to the Stars

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that Project Next, Next Level, and IAL had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: March 5, 2022

Your customer service reps are ALWAYS AWESOME, very helpful, friendly and responsive. Thanks you for making every interaction delightful. Dean and Ton's team clearly put a lot of effort into assuring that there is a good experience and great time had by all! Your team saw my enthusiasm and energy in BYB kast year, and I was delightfully awarded the Project Next training. Getting through it, and working hard to launch soon! Thanks you all!

Dear Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that BYB and Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: March 3, 2022

Love Dean! Extremely frustrated that despite the ease of accessing previous Facebook chats and modules that I am having trouble with registration for a paid Impact Accelerator course days before the event-was not able to access the pre-training event for 3/3/22 with no immediate support! Concerned that I may miss the course the next three days because of lack of technical support!

Hi Analisa,

Thank you for sharing your experience and concerns. Our team has sent you an email to assist you with your event access :) This email has been sent via events@mastermind.com.

Have a great day!

Sincerely, Elizabeth C

Original review: March 2, 2022

The attention to & very individual response to any inquiry is so appreciated. I have always received the information I need regardless of the subject. This customer service team is very well educated in how to respond to emails and they never disappoint. This is an opportunity for MM to market their customers' service training.

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean's team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we will always be here to support you on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I had my MM course ready to go live, but there were some legal details that needed to be changed. My reviewer, Anthony, was on the phone with me and was ready to explain. I had made the changes he wanted before we were on the phone. So, my course became live before our phone conversation. I am glad to know the legal ramifications of my language and course copy. I can be more flexible with my clients knowing what to avoid and what to grow on.

Dear Ellen,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Anthony and the Mastermind team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the MM family, and we can’t wait to see you continue to make progress with your course :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I try giving your tools away. There's magic on 'em I say. **. Thank you Dean, for believing in me. Blessings, so many blessing. Frankly the peace is too strong, by simply being given the opportunity. I'd like to be on this page giving thanks to you all day, or always.

Sincerely,

With Truth

Dear Jennafer,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

The first I knew Dean, I was following him when I was doing MLM, and it was a pledge to see his work, and now I am in the family of most of his courses than I Bute from Dean and Tony, Now, this is the best time in my life that I'm learning what my imposters are in life that kept my back in my success to gain the most of what I have in me.

Dear Dennis,

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

I am learning so much and I’m loving it! I am working on my course while changing my mindset that I’m not certified to do this. I’m constantly listening to Dean, Tony and Jim Rohn audiobooks. I am grateful to have this! I am looking forward for the world to eventually see my course. Thank you All! God Bless and Be Safe.

Dear Monique,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's and Tony's messages have had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Yesterday, I received a Mastermind customer support call. I struggle learning all the "tech stuff," required in getting my Mastermind course created and then uploaded and launched. Ever since I found out that Mastermind offered clients free 15 min. customer support sessions to help me get my course launched, I've been scheduling a few support sessions at the times where I was feeling very stuck and overwhelmed. I like to do the work myself, and I have definitely learned so much, but sometimes I need assistance from those experts who know all the "tech stuff," far better than I do. Yesterday, I had help from Gabriel **, and also Brittnie. (My apologies, I did not get Brittnie's last name.)

Gabriel OVER DELIVERED!!! He over delivered and I'm Over The Moon Happy with the end results! He listened, he and Brittnie allowed the session to go into overtime, they were able to view my screen and could see firsthand what my concerns were and how I had created my course. They listened to me, which is something we don't always get these days. Sometimes it would take me 5 or more minutes to explain all of the obstacles I faced. Even just explaining the "tech stuff," is difficult for me. They both stayed with me, and Gabriel could easily see the issues I was having with GB, MB, KB, etc., uploading/downloading, links, etc., and how to upload my videos into my Mastermind course.

Gabriel and Brittnie, words cannot express how grateful I Am for your staying with me, especially when I Am so close to having my course launched!! I have poured my blood, sweat and tears into this course every day for over 6 months, and because of your expertise, your knowledge, your patience, your kindness and for all of the compassionate support you gave me yesterday, I'm getting it done!!! Thank YOU both So Very Much!!! Thank you for the follow-up email and the tutorial too! You are both huge assets to the Dean Graziosi and Mastermind Team!!!

Dear Debra,

Thank you so much for sharing about your wonderful experience with Dean's team! We love hearing that Gabriel and Britnie overdelivered in service and problem-solving! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to continue helping you on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Thanks Dean for being the leader I need. You are so authentic and caring! Combining that with the mindset and strategies that are proven to work. You are really someone who helps me everyday become more of who I really am and I am forever grateful for that!

Dear Daniel,

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

My journey with Dean started with Covid19. Being sent home from work which became a blessing for me. On the verge of a breakdown having been living with PTSD, forced to change jobs from a very bad work environment. I decided to follow Dean on Facebook joining a Better Life challenge. I believe everything happens for a reason and would wake up in the middle of the night with the push to join, so I did. Following Dean throughout the pandemic. The opportunity courses, texts and emails have giving me the push to become alive again. Relating to Dean and Tony in a way it's in my heart and soul. My people who understand my thoughts and beliefs.

Dean's caring and kindness with the want to truly help others is where I have always been. When following Dean each little thing he added text, course, zoom, etc. gave me the strength and opportunity help me to regain my confidence, strength and ability, awaken me from this long fog. I can't Thank Dean and God enough for the midnight, daily push to come out of the fog and live again. Truly I believe Dean brought out of the fog. Thank you!

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that the Better Life Challenge and Dean's messages have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. We are so glad that we have been a part of your journey, and we can't wait to continue learning and growing with you :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

I meet by chance Dean Graziosi online previous year in May, when I participated to a webinar with Tony Robbins and then I started to follow him, first with a 30 days challenge, then reading his book about habits, then becoming part of his Inner Circle. The simplicity of his explanations, the energy in transmitting the message, the commitment always demonstrate in the group, the will to thrive and to help others is really amazing and fully push me to become better and to target to become better. I have no words to say how glad I'm for the lucky to have meet him and how thankful I'm that so good man is existing. Thank you Dean!

Dear Fabrizio,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that the Better Life Challenge, Millionaire Success Habits, and the Inner Circle have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I have been listening to some of Dean’s talks since last May and I have been quite inspired! I am not looking at the knowledge industry as I am retired. I am more interested in the personal development topics. The Own Your Own Future Challenge, even though it applied mainly to this industry, had a lot of teachings there that one could apply to personal life. I did get a lot out of that. Next, the 2022 New Year Strategy Session was more applicable to me and I found that quite motivating. So, I did register for the ASF, which I haven’t started going through yet. I did attend the four weekly walk throughs, which ended today. And I also have been doing Tony Robbins Ultimate Breakthrough Challenge this past week, so this does get a bit overwhelming! I will get to the ASF. All these processes have been very useful and I need more time to digest everything.

My issue is procrastination and lack of motivation to do things. Always, tomorrow. I have not had any breakthroughs yet, but hopefully, with time and attending these very motivational courses I will achieve my goal. It is a mindset I know, but I am having a hard time rewiring the old brain. I seem to be stuck. But, Dean does a great job inspiring people and this, along with other teachings, will eventually get my engines going again, the way they use to be many years ago. Thanks to Dean and his team!

Dear Doug,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we are here to help you achieve those breakthrough goals :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I’m endlessly grateful to have “stumbled upon” Dean just over a year ago through a Tony Robbins free online training. That chance exposure turned into the biggest eye-opening journey I could never have imagined. Dean’s continued support through online training, regular lives on IG and FB and through his books, has helped to pull me out of the darkest period my life.

In sharing his own experiences and his commitment to service, it’s as though he can read my mind. He knows exactly what I need to hear to push myself further, to believe in myself and I keep going. I look forward to the day when I can thank him in person for the gift of hope he has given me and that he continues to give by over-delivering on everything he does. May God continue to bless Dean and his beautiful family for all his contributions towards making the world a better place. ❤️❌

Dear Stacy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into his work. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information