2. Finance

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5
Based on 1,070 ratings

Dean Graziosi is a New York Times bestselling author as well as a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and real estate trainer. He offers a six-month course based on his experience in real estate and house flipping, free online resources, readings and access to training groups.

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I purchased Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Profits from Home program and decided to purchase his more intense training in July of this year. This was a serious investment, but I was very excited about the possibilities of success. Unfortunately. less than a month later, I had a devastating medical situation happen in my family which has caused major stress both mentally and financially for us. It couldn't have been a worse time for me to have spent what I did on Dean's program. He is a fantastic motivational speaker who truly cares about people and teaches showing compassion and caring for our fellow man, even when doing business. I've been very inspired by his multiple platform messages.

I decided to contact the training company to see if they would consider giving me a refund, due to our extenuating circumstances, to help with our medical bills. I was put in touch with "Wendy", who said that the only way to get a refund was to work the program for 6 months and complete a list of things, which is extremely long and difficult to do. I told her that I was unable to do any of this due to having to be with my family member who was hurt seriously and needed my care. She said the best she could do was give me 20% of my money back, even though I'd only had the program for 3 and 1/2 weeks when this accident happened. She eventually decided to give me a little more of a refund, but I still was going to be in a great amount of debt and I desperately needed the money to put toward medical bills. I was very disillusioned until I read in other reviews that this training company wasn't Dean Graziosi's, but a third party company.

When I called and talked to Dean Graziosi's customer service, I spoke with a Robyn, who was completely compassionate and immediately took care of my situation and within a 24 hour period, I got a message from the training company which said they were told to give me a 100% refund. I am going to be eternally grateful for the compassion that Robyn and Dean Graziosi's company extended to me at this most difficult time in our lives. I hope eventually to get back into the Real Estate Program, but for now, I need to take care of my family. Dean Graziosi's company practices the values that he preaches and I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you, Robyn, for your role in helping me with this. Thank you so very much and God bless you!!!

Sincerely, Michelle Arvada, Colorado

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Last night I attended the millionaire success habits seminar. I am trying to get my $997 refunded, I don't know how. It seems like Dean's program is great, just not for me. Someone please get back to me and get this process going. Thank you. With love -Joe Moore.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Mr. Graziosi give me things that I wish I could peruse. I have been with cancer and disability. So but I hope I am back and can still use his method. I believe in him and hope I am right because I want my life to change and get better.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I have been studying for quite some time online with Bob Proctor, and I was having some issues with my current businesses being closed down for a couple of years. And so, I have been trying to find a way to keep the momentum going and keep the progress, and I have been familiar with Dean’s book, the Millionaire Success Habits. I saw one of his commercials online and the timing for that lined up with what I was looking for. So, I ordered that book, which led me to the course and I signed up for it.

I'm really hoping to learn a lot about the marketing end of it that I’m hoping I can actually use in other areas, like book marketing and how they set it up with the actual blueprint. I was really interested in the whole process of it, from the beginning to the end, just to give me a recipe to go by for myself and possibly for other people, as I have a theater that closed down. But a big part of that was to bring in other people so they could teach different things and have different kinds of programming. I’ve been doing the online thing with the class itself and on the Facebook. I’ve also been to some Monday live events when I can. And so far, they've been excellent.

I have some reservations about how the seminar will actually impact me and my business. And, I live in a very remote area and some of the things that I want to do, for example, with public speaking, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to work that out without being in person because I’d like to be able to have the group in front of me, and them live. I do have some questions about how that’s actually going to pan out. But hopefully, the seminar would have some surprises in there that might not be exactly how I have planned it to be, but that it may lead me to other things. I wanted to go to people who have been there, done that, and successfully.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I wanted to learn financial, and was looking into a couple of videos that Dean spoke about that if you want to be successful, just follow the steps of what someone did before, then continue the next steps to avoid making a mistake and know exactly what will be the easiest and fastest way to achieve what you’re looking for. I was very interested in this course. I’m sure it will be very valuable and I won’t be disappointed once I go through the materials. I even joined the Inner Circle. But sadly, I couldn’t join any event of the inner circle meetings.

Dean has spent lots of years doing this, and he has been very successful. I can feel that he’s honest and sincere in what he’s saying. He’s not just in it for the money. He’s past this point already. He just wanted to share and help as much people as he can. So what really made me join in the first place was the sincerity and the know-how that he wants to share with the rest of the people. It’s totally on my end that I have to put in the work. I have to put the time for it. I’m pretty much done with the 9:00 to 5:00 thing, and I really want to focus on my own business and have my own business. The first thing is not only to purchase the course, but actually do the work and study then go through it, and do what you should do. This is something that I’m willing to do for the next two months.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’m 60. I've been doing the same job cleaning houses for years and I hate it. I have a lot of background in nutrition, spirituality, and alternative therapies. Everybody and their brother is a health coach these days, so that was the kind of feel that I thought I’d be getting into. I signed up for Dean Graziosi's program and I have six months to use the software. But I don’t have a website set up and I’m not at that point where I’m not ready to use it because I haven’t targeted what I want and I don’t have content. It's not that I’m not interested in it. They're great people and I did listen to most of the modules and I learned a lot.

The content was great, too though some of the modules were redundant a little bit. The program was a little complicated to navigate as well. You think you’re in module 1, but it’s 1.1.2. Then, it says next and you’re at 1.2.1. So, I was finding myself trying to find out how many modules and how many sessions are actually in that module. It’ll be easy if you just have module 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to keep better track of where you are. The software and the whole process are also still confusing to me. You have to be tech savvy and have a thing that you’re doing.

But their support system said they’d help me with that, so they’re good that way. And of all the courses that I took, this was the most supportive and hands-on. I found a lot of inspirational stuff and little bonuses, too. They make you think in areas you would never thought before and they get you to push yourself to say you want something better. But it’s more for somebody that’s already halfway there and has a website, they just need to know how to market.

Also, I’ve spent thousands of dollars going to workshops and they give you just enough information then you gotta buy in to a bigger plan. So, that was my concern with this. For the money, you wanna be prepared. So, it would be better if they did it in a different format, like a phase one that helps you to identify what that thing is you wanna do. Plus, I’m trying to close out my business for the winter right now. So, their rep, Anthony, and I were talking about some options and I was going to do the 30-day money back thing.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I wanted to improve my business. I signed up with Dean Graziosi and I like the positive energy in the seminars. I try to attend most of them and the last one I went to was the Growth Summit in Phoenix. The seminars are very good and I have learned the right habits that you need to have to grow. So far, my habits have been improving a little bit. It takes a long time to change them, but things are getting better.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I'm in dissertation for a PhD in Education right now, and I've taught at least a dozen different online classes in the last five years. I saw the infomercial of Dean Graziosi, and it is very much what I'm interested in. It seems like a really good fit. So I made the decision to go ahead and spend the money and get going. I'm a big Tony Robbins fan and Dean, too, but very much Tony Robbins. He was in the first part I've extracted for the first lesson, but not much after which is fine because Dean absolutely knows what he's talking about. He communicates extremely well, and it's very good. I got Dean's real estate course, but I didn't do much with that because I was thrown off by the Facebook thing. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on Facebook, and I'm not a Facebook-type person. I'm older, so I'm not heavy into social media.

One of the infomercials on YouTube says, "You don't need to create a course." I'd take that off because what we are doing is creating a course. That's exactly what we're doing. So, I'm not sure why that's on there. That was kind of a headscratcher. But it's a minor thing. It doesn't affect me. I know what I'm doing because I'm into education.

I mostly access on my phone because I'm always in motion. And on the phone, the only downside on that is that the video stops all the time. They do advise a desktop or laptop, which I can do. But I take advantage of my mobile time like in the car or walking, and I listen on my phone. It's not the best on the phone. I have YouTube and Spotify on all the time, and I don't get this constant stopping. So, it's little frustrating, but I just deal with it. I just have to wait for it to catch up or load again. And they do say that the experience is better on a laptop or desktop rather on a phone. So, that's true, but that tech issue can be ironed out.

I haven't finished the course, but it doesn't have an expiration date on it, and what I've seen so far is delivering. If someone wants to create a course, teach online, share, make an impact, make money, Dean Graziosi is very valid. It's effective and very well delineated. It's easy to understand. Multiple listenings is a plus. You can't get everything on the first run-through. Even if you take notes, it takes a while to absorb in that regard going back and listening again. I've listened to some of them multiple times so far, but still going through first time. So it's all good.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I am writing this to help other viewers So they will not be fooled or lie to, like me. If this company knows how to take constructive criticism then they may change their approach. This is to help both viewers as well as the Dean’s company. I was suckered into joining their initial meeting because of their promise that ALL Attendants will receive Target Card, dinner, MP3 players, Dean‘s book, and dinner.

I came on time and sign in. The man handed me a free book. I asked what about the free MP3 player and Target card. He then handed me the instructions to register for the target card, BUT NOT MP3 player. I said all Attendants should receive one per flyer but he say no this is not the case. So I sat in the meeting for 1 hour and 45 minutes, but dinner was NOT serve at 6 pm, not 7 pm, not even 745pm. This is unforgivable since my sugar start dropping and it is past my dinnertime. After the sale representative finished marketing, some people sign up for the $1,000 class and 75 percent of the people left hungry and WITHOUT MP3 player. The other 25 percent of the people that sign up get a turkey sandwich.

They chose a cheap venue because there was about a 100 Attendants all squeeze into a SMALL room, no table to write, no snack since they choose to cut down their cost. The company brought turkey sandwich for the people who paid the $1k class or the remaining 25 precent of the people who remained after 8pm. The next day I looked up the website for target card. You have to spend your money first, and Then hopefully you will get a rebate. But you have to do some work first, like submitting your receipt online each month. If you do not submit your receipt then you do not get reimbursed.

This is my impression. This it’s a poor representation of Dean’s company because it does not reflect the company is making a profit or it’s wealth. Why chose a cheap venue? Why serve only the people who paid for the $1k class? Why does Dean‘s company NOT delivered on their promise for a free MP3 player for ALL Attendants? Why did the company NOT feed 100% percent of the Attendants at the beginning of the meeting? Dean’s company seems to be thrifty and cutting a lot of corners.

Dean Graziosi response

Hi Camry,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix this miscommunication. I am glad to hear that our team has reached out to you and handled the situation. If you ever need anything from Dean please feel free to reach out to us at csmanager@deangraziosi.com

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I'm very happy doing the KBB program. I always wanted help to make virtual classes and I did not know whom to ask. When I saw Tony and Dean I knew they were the ones that I was looking for. So there it is.

Dean Graziosi Company Information