4.47/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2017

514 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017
Dean is committed to the success of his students. His real estate education has consistently helped us level up our business and we started with his book in 2009.

Dean lives and breathes the personal development aspect of his education as well. Millionaire Success Habits is such a great book... A great tool!! In short, Dean's real estate and personal development education has been a game changer for my husband and I both; personally and professionally.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Since I met Dean about 5 years ago, my business and personal growth has exploded beyond what I could have ever imagined. His constant inspiration and insight have been the difference in an average business and a huge one. Every time I am around Dean, I'm excited to grow to the next level because he keeps challenging you to reach for more, no matter how successful you get. He is the real deal for anyone in the real estate world who wants to crush their business goals. I wish I had met him a lot earlier but now I am just glad to call him a friend.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

His books both Millionaire Success Habits and Totally Fulfilled are both very empowering. These helped me see myself in a different light. These motivates and inspires me to be better at what I am already good at. I am thankful that I got the opportunity to read his books and proud to share those to my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Every bit of material I have received from Dean has been amazing! The live videos on Facebook keep me motivated and encouraged, Dean is so real and down to earth. Unlike so many others, it’s like you feel like part of a family, like you could call Dean up and go meet him for coffee and it would be ok.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

OBM Deal Lab Nov. 6th, 7th - It was a 2 day blitz where we learn how to do wholesale deals. We talked to motivated sellers and made offers. Dean taught time management. We practiced running comps. It was two great days. Now I can take massive action and do deals. It was the best event I've attended. Thanks Matt and Dean.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have purchased Dean's book and got email with the password for the better life challenge. I did not start the challenge immediately and when I wanted to do so I couldn't enter the website. Tried to reset my password but no email came in, and I emailed the support 3 times - no one answered. It's pretty odd and disappointing that I can not apply what I learn in Dean's (great) book.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I really thanks for the quality of all your information. You give us a lot of your wisdom and made the world better every day. I'm learning every day from you and acting to improve my life. You have a great team of design, contact, all. Thanks a lot from Venezuela.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017
I start listening few months ago Dean and I am grateful for all the trainings he provided. It is really life change infos and I appreciate a lot to be part of Inner Circle.

Thank you Dean and to your team as well.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Overall the two days really solidified the process of wholesaling and getting properties under contract. This will have saved me probably months if not more. It was an honor to have personal advice from Matt on where and how I personally should do virtual wholesaling. It was also an honor and inspiration to have Dean introduce himself at the event.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Hello Dean and everyone part of his team! I would like to say Dean have done an amazing job creating informative and enjoyable mentor group! He has taught a lot of great stuff! But for me, the way I learn is being in person such as Dean and Learn through him. Can I be part of your team!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have known Dean Graziosi for over 5 years. He has overdelivered on every offer he has made. He has provided more content, support and value than I would have ever expected or imagined, and he has become a friend. Dean is the real deal.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Dean has completely changed my life for the better and helped take my career to levels I didn't even know were possible. I've known Dean for almost five years now and from where I first started and where I am today is astounding. Dean not only teaches you real estate fundamentals, but has also become a mentor for everyday life obstacles. I highly recommend Dean to anyone looking to better their lives in any way possible.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Dean is as authentic and genuine in person as he is on the videos he makes. We have taken many courses in our years of real estate investing. Dean's is by far the best we have taken. Dean is sincere about his students and actually cares about the success of the students. We have been in other programs that once you pay your money you are forgotten and on your own. With Dean’s team you get outstanding help by his caring team. He is actually at this classes and events. Unlike other programs which we never saw the true person.

The event that we recently went to in person with Dean and his top educators was top notch. They personally took the time to be hands on with each student and to make sure nobody was “lost or left behind”. We actually were taught how to find deals, find buyers, and put them together by actually submitting offers. Dean not only teaches business and real estate but mindset and clear thinking, as well. He teaches to focus on the important things in life; family, health and spirituality. He has classes on how to be successful by learning from people that have already done what you want to do. This helps the student achieve success quickly and easily. We definitely recommend Dean’s courses and classes to anyone wishing to better their life. We love being a part of the DG Family.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I purchased the Millionaire Success Habits Monthly. I am so pleased with everything I have learned. Dean constantly over delivers and gives so much of himself and value in these programs. As a result I recently signed up for The Better Life Challenge, a free 30 day challenge, 2 minute drill action steps in bite size pieces. Everyone should do this. Exactly what I needed to break through for my short attention span. Dean is an excellent teacher and trainer. Many can take a look and say what is needed, but few show you how as well as Dean in such a positive and concise way, with actionable steps easy to understand easy to implement without overwhelm. So I am looking forward to accomplishing everything ahead, because I believe now I can with Deans guidance and mentoring.

Can’t say enough how thankful I am for coming across Dean’s training programs. This one step I took got me unstuck from a decade of stuck. Wish I had discovered Dean sooner, but the only moment that matters is what I do now. Thank you Dean sincerely. I hope to meet you someday and thank you in person and show my before and after transformation. My husband said this morning he already sees the difference in my face, and it’s just day one of The Better Life Challenge. So easy. Can’t wait for the rest. If you haven’t done The Better Life Challenge, just do it.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I was skeptical about this guy. "Millionaire Success Habits..." what in the world? How was this going to net me what I wanted? But that changed once I read more and more of his book. His sense of urgency and care for people take action in their life was apparent. His use of stories and examples throughout his book were essential to truly relating to the audience. What a raconteur! He shared that he was never a really strong writer and I understood because I have always felt the same way.

Rather than continually impose his values upon the reader, he makes an effort to allow us to be understood. I really liked the example he used when comforting his son about a bully who was mocking his height. Overall his book was great and I can tell he wrote it from the bottom of his heart, truly wanting to share every bit of knowledge within himself to the reader.

I appreciate you Dean - thanks for a great read and all the love you offer. I look forward to keeping up with you and making bigger strides, focusing on things in my to-do list rather than indulging in my "not-to-do" list. My favorite lessons from the book (forgive me for butchered titles/section headings); Work on strengths, not weaknesses, Seven Levels Deep, D.O.S Exercise, Seek to understand before being understood, Using your ideal self to pull goals from and not compare to.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

To me Dean's training demonstrates first how to tap into and then squeeze out to the world the absolute best of individual humanity. He not only teaches the tactical or strategic aspects of business but also the foundational human and character driven reservoir that powers the business strategies. I find myself making small changes every day suggested by Dean and every day I feel happier. Who knew that you could get tactical about happiness? Well, I guess Dean did. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I find your training's repetitive, basic and generally a waste of time. You spend more time talking about yourself and your kids than talking about issues that could be indeed important for the listener. Ironically, you speak about not doing that all the time. You mention the potential unconscious or internal blockers, but don't offer any practical solution as to how to resolve them or transcend them.

While I admire your achievements (I followed you for about 15 years), I don't find your stuff helpful in any way. For instance, I tend to fast forward your videos just to avoid your obvious act of how great it is for you that we are there and how much you enjoy doing that, etc... I don't mean a disrespectful critic. I only require more content and solutions than the obvious motivational formula you use to get your audience to like you. Please think of content that could really benefit us. From all the content in the members' area today, I would isolate a few videos as useful like the 90 day, etc... That kind of practical training is highly appreciated. Knowing what you learnt from Dan Sullivan is amazingly useful. The rest feels almost disrespectful of our time and intelligence.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The Platinum Mastermind group has been a complete game changer for me. Dean does an excellent job of developing a well rounded and explosive system that is always taking things to another level. I cannot express enough the impact it has had on my businesses, as well as my quality of life. Thanks Dean!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have to say that my experience with Dean, his education and his overdelivery of service is absolutely amazing! Very satisfied and grateful for Dean, he's a legend! I would recommend anyone trying to get started in real estate or personal development to learn from Dean.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have purchased educational products from Dean Graziosi and the information provided has always far exceeded my expectations. Not only is initial requested information provided, but ongoing information as well. Dean does everything he possibly can to help his students succeed. I highly recommend him.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Dean is not like a lot of other trainers out there looking to sell you a program or get you signed up for his groups. He is a genuine, kind and amazing person that truly wants to see you blossom and grow. My life and business has seen an incredible difference with Dean as my mentor and my friend.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Being part of the OB family I have taken my company from a $400K to a $2 million dollar a year company in the 1 year time frame I have been a part of this organization. All the little tidbits of info I have received as to how to run a real estate business has transferred over my construction business seamlessly and allowed me to become a leader in my business. Thank you for all your mentorship, it has really changed my life and my employees' lives.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

While we have not known Dean for very long, his arrival into our life couldn't have been at a more precisely defined moment! He has been encouraging, empowering and above all, his education system has set my husband and I on the road to success in real estate investing. We look forward to a prosperous business and long friendship relationship ahead!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

2011 who would have thought a little postcard would have changed my life forever. Today those little postcards help me grow a thriving real estate company. I have been blessed with getting to personally know Dean and he is exactly what you see on stage, and on TV. He is a true motivator and wants to see the good for everyone. His knowledge and experience is above all. Many times he has helped me get through a situation in life and in business. If you want to get to the next level I would highly recommend Dean Graziosi.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My husband and I have been buying, following and participating in Dean's education for the last 4, almost 5 years. Everything he does is the Best of the Best, Cutting edge, amazing! We cannot thank Dean enough for providing all this awesome education, his insight into success and mindset and his amazing team that makes everything happen! We would not be where we are or who we are without it!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Being involved with Dean Graziosi and his team of experienced trainers was one of the most advanced, enlightening and immersive training programs for Real Estate Investing I have been to so far in my career. The added bonus to his live programs and event seminars, besides the enthusiastic environment he creates, is his personal attention to each client. He has the ability to raise your level of self confidence as well as your capabilities to move forward. I would recommend all of his programs and books to the novice as well as the expert... because we can all keep learning from the BEST!!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I think Dean's material can help others just by being that constant reminder. It's kind of like that little guy on your shoulder, that conscience that talks to you. Most of us, and I'm still guilty of this today, most of us usually listen to the pessimist, the naysayer, saying "Well, no. Don't take that risk. Don't do that because of this or some past experience." Dean can be that other guy, over here, that optimist that says, "Hey, snap out of that. Don't go down that path. I want you to focus here." Thank your everything Dean! :)

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I'm happy to be part of the Mastermind training group and am driven to succeed with this. I want to thank Dean, Matt, and everyone on the team for allowing me this opportunity. I'm still trying to find my way to get sellers leads. Without those leads I cannot see how I will be able to start doing deals. This, I find is my biggest challenge right now. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I realized I never did the review when I was at Deal Lab. I think a lot of the seminar stuff was great, and the atmosphere was really upbeat. Just being around all that positive is so good for my business anyway. The exercise we did figuring out the comps for a house was eye-opening to me. It showed me I have to pull comps from many sources and how to recognize apples to apples (true comps). I use the initial contact on telephone script that Matt outlined for us, and it has been good. The calling of leads, however, was chaotic and unhelpful to me (since I was already way past that). We all learn differently, and for me, the noise level surrounding me wiped out any good I could have gained from making those calls. Also, I went to the restroom and apparently missed the code for that software Cody was pitching and we had to use. Dan didn’t know I missed that (not his fault/problem), and I was completely behind the 8-ball the next day.

Here’s what I was hoping Deal Lab would do: 1) Look at various real or imaginary deals and walk-through different deal strategies (like walking through the entire process of lease option, short sale, or wholesale). 2) Discuss the pros & cons of different exit strategies. (wholesale vs. fix & flip vs. fix and rent) 3) highlighting the differences in what you say to the seller in each scenario. 4) Real-life examples that break down how to know if the numbers are “upside down” on a deal and how to turn that around if possible. In other words—the very best in nuts and bolts sales training. The Facebook page where I can get answers and share with positive people is the best though. The access to videos and forms in back office are invaluable. The friendships I have forged are awesome. I love attending the Edge event too. Actually, I think I get just as much, if not more, out of that event. I love Dean’s organization, and so I have tried to be honest in this. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Dean, your team sure does put on one hell of an event. I really am glad me and my wife went last week! I would totally recommend it to anyone out there just looking for more. :) Thanks to Dean and team for all you guys did!

Dean Graziosi Company Information