It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.84/5
Based on 298 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

772 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

I just received Dean’s book (only paid for shipping, THANKS DEAN!) and I’m absolutely in love with it! I can’t put it down. It’s motivating and instructional, wrapped in an entertaining red bow. The back-stories are what really allow me to make connections into my own life. You’re killing it Dean!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 16, 2018

So grateful to have Dean explain subjects point blank. Was very skeptic about becoming a part of Dean's circle, however, there was no wasting time. Dean remains to be upbeat and is always very positive, especially on the outlook of another’s future!!

Original review: July 16, 2018

I just got the book. I had planned my reading hours but that plan went away when I started reading it. I couldn't put it down. I feel like I entered a new world. I feel so inspired for the next years coming. I see everything with clarity now. Dean has a special gift and I am so thankful he is sharing it with the world. I recommend everyone to read this book to fuel their lives of positive energy.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I understand you have to be proactive in obtaining information. Dean has provided a system that allows one to not only follow with ease, but understand with step by step methodology. His support system is awesome and I am glad we met.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Dean’s program has been absolutely awesome for me and my family. He truly cares and is the best trainer I have seen in my 12 years in Real Estate. I highly recommend his program for anyone who is new or seasoned in Real Estate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: July 16, 2018

Dean's Millionaire Success Habits Podcast is by far my favorite. It is the most effective, influencing, and inspiring podcast I've listened to. As well as his excerpts on Instagram, they always inspire me & I love sharing them with my friends to pass on the wisdom. (Because if I'm not spreading the word, I'm not spreading value like I should be.) Because of people like Grant Cardone, Gary Vee, and of course Dean Graziosi I've been looking into the world of sales so I can eventually make my way into real estate. I'm young, 16, and to find models like these people for me to develop my vision is one of the best gifts God has given me. I struggle to grasp things sometimes but Dean will always have a message out there that can transform what I do. I'm VERY thankful to have Dean as a role model.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Dean Graziosi is a great mentor and has impacted my life and future in just two short weeks. He has simply given me every key point to being successful in this world especially from his Profit From home course. He has made me change my life of how I see money, my goals and even my marriage. He’s inspired me to become a better version of me and to not ever give up on anything that I start in my life, because I too want to be able to give my future kids and my wife choices in life and not have to worry about swiping that debit card. Thank you Dean for everything you do. Hopefully I do get to meet you and your team at your office or at the edge show.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I am so pleased to now manage my IRA Account and earn funds to grow my retirement account. I fulfilled my initial training and implemented my learning with real stock options and Dean Graziosi returned at check to me for all the money I used to buy the course.

Original review: July 10, 2018

This book was amazing! Very insightful and helped me clarify a lot of missing pieces. Dean writes in a way that anyone can understand. The exercises at the end of each chapter make you think deep. I highly recommend it!

Original review: July 9, 2018

This book is a life changer for me. I love that he gave my self doubt a name and he provided tools to over throw my inner villain. This book also reminded me how cool I am, sometimes we are so busy doing for others that we forget to praise or build ourselves up. This is a must read!!!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I appreciate Dean's positivity and enthusiasm. He's helping me shift my mindset and inspire me to be more. He is passionate about guiding us to build an extraordinary and abundant life, as well. I highly recommend his books and services, if you dream of having a better future.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Dean has life changing insights. Am happy I somehow bumped into this guy. He doesn’t just offer theories. He guides you step by step through practical steps you can take To turn things around. I would definItely recommend his book to anyone who wants a positive change in career.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I’m less than a week in and already my whole life has changed for the better! Dean is so joyful and his energy is infectious it makes you feel better just to listen to him. I have watched the videos and taken notes and watched them again just to listen to the message. Matt and Dean together are awesome and their combined knowledge is amazing. I started last week with no knowledge about real estate and now I have multiple buyers contacting me just off my Craigslist ad and I know just what to say to sift through them. I am so thankful for my investment with Dean. Best of luck to everyone else!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I Thank God for you Dean... You gave me insight to things that I now do and am becoming the success I wanna be!! Now I can live the life I've wanted to live for years... Much love to you man!! Won't forget it man!!!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I've seen Dean everywhere. Most recently on Larry King live. At first I was like "Oh this is just another success story", the next thing I knew Dean was everywhere. Instagram, Facebook, TV, ect. So I thought to myself, "man I better see what this guy is all about before I miss out". I can't wait to read his most recent book "Millionaire Success Habits" to gain the knowledge on what I need to do in order to make a positive change for myself in the right direction!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I recently purchased your book but I haven't received it. I was able to join one of your online webinars. I loved it and I'm confident that you will be one of my mentors one day soon. I'm am really inspired by your work ethic.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Dean Graziosi has a positive attitude which will uplift and inspire the youth. Not only to believe in themselves but to encourage those around them. His high energy and insightful teachings allow new opportunities and growth. Thank you Dean.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Is one of the most modern system for entry level away from College debt. Loves. Thank you & your team for been at my most needed time to do what we came to do on earth. Illnesses can only slow me down. The mission never stops.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Really good, the video answer almost all my questions, you guys responded immediately which I like. Really hope this book teaches me what I need to know. So far I am very happy that you guys have constantly kept in touch with me since I bought book.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Well I be honest as you requested. I been following you for over 5 years. I consider myself as one of your students. I took a couple of your seminars including a 3 day class at the Hilton in Orlando Florida. I do get messages via email every day and do listen to you at times. I’m actually a subcontractor and still living day by day. Not having luck with the investment part. Even tho I am doing ok with my business but still can get that break. You are an inspiration for me and many others and that’s why I still listen to all your success and how you inspire others. Unfortunately I am not having any luck with any investment or maybe I’m doing something wrong. I need some help understanding the system. Well you have a great day. Thank you.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I must say that I do not give reviews, but I feel like it is my obligation to do so. Dean has exceeded my expectations when it comes to changing and transforming one's life when it come to the way we think, act, and success. I really appreciate the hard work you've done to walk me through the course. I don't ask for a better program to buy. God bless you!

Original review: June 25, 2018

I’m so excited to be a new student of Dean Graziosi and learn the ins and outs of how to be a successful real estate investor. I have been looking for an opportunity to change my life forever and live life on my terms doing what I want, when I want, and with who I want and I’ve found the recipe for that dream with this course! I’m only a few days into the training but I’m learning so much. Thank you Dean!

Original review: June 24, 2018

Dean is excellent at filling in the blanks that are so crucial to achieving success! He is the first and thus the premier teacher of HOW TO SUCCEED! He excels at eliminating the common barriers, or enemies within that would normally sabotage your chances of success! He not only has strategies that work, he also delivers what is needed to work the strategies!!

Original review: June 22, 2018

I purchased items by Dean in the past and I have to say that they were all great materials that inspired me a lot to stay focus. I'm still waiting for this delivery of Dean's new book and I know it will impact me more. Thanks Dean.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I haven’t met Dean personally but I felt the connection listening to his testimony. I’m starting the program and I feel truly optimistic that this will work for me. I’m excited About this opportunity. I mean just listening to the guy how could you not be motivated. I’m looking forward to doing big things with this program. Thanks Dean.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I always dreamed working with real estate businesses but I think it is complicate. I feel great to know Dean because he gave me a hope showing me this industry on a much more simple way. I'm just starting with Mr. Graziosi tutorial but for the future I'm sure with his help my goals finally will be truth. Thank you.

Original review: June 18, 2018

The book is really good concise and impactful. Only gap is to have an online community to exercise together. For example if you want to start a business you like to have like minded people to talk to. That is one of the recommendations in the book.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Dean... I got your book this week... and just finished reading the first 5 chapters, and I've got tell you I was blown away by the content so far, and how simply brilliantly you explain how to defeat the Villain within us, and instead bring out our inner Hero... Can't wait to devour the rest of your book, and put your advice to work to begin to change My Story.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I am going to be honest, this is the first book I have read of this nature. I have never even thought about reading a self-help book before and really didn't put a lot of stock in this one, but as I read page after page I couldn't put it down. I could relate to things Dean was writing about and the feelings and connections were there. It's not just a self-help book, it's a self-reflection, self-healing, and a self-building manual. He gives you the tool and the path to be able to look deep within yourself start fixing what needs to be fixed and start building a stronger foundation and a stronger better you. This book is a must read for everyone and Dean is an awesome writer.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Success Habits & Real Estate Profits from Home course - Very grateful to have found Dean! He is a great motivation and inspiration for me and I know this is just the beginning my journey to my best self! So thank you for sharing the tools you have learned to people who have never had any “success habits” to model for embracing being yourself & inspiring others to do the same & for giving so many people the power/control over their dreams.

Dean Graziosi Company Information