It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1067 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 3, 2019

I first saw Dean on somebody else's podcast about 3 months ago. I really liked his enthusiasm and the fact he seemed real. I have an overly abundant amount of skepticism, so I did some research and found all the negative stuff about him, then I checked his net worth. Ok this guy is on to something I thought, so ordered his free book. I was charged for shipping as I was expected to. I read the small print about signing up for classes and all the rest. I have been charged for what I bought and nothing more. This is no scam. It is called doing your own due diligence.

I have learned so much from Dean and others like him, but the main thing I learned was this all takes EFFORT! Sometimes it works sometimes you have to dig down and keep going. Never once have I felt lied to or tricked. I learned to take a long hard look at the person looking back at me in the mirror. Only I can change that person looking back at me. I'm not a millionaire, I'm not a selfie made business person. But I have the confidence to know I can be, IF I PUT THE EFFORT IN. Thanks Dean and your team. Please keep up the great work and one day I will see you on my mountain top.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Hi there, to whomever this may concern, well I finally received the book and was so very grateful that you sent me another book after already sending one. The last one was stolen out of my mailbox. It's a real shame that I have to live like this around untrustworthy people, but it is the way that it is at the moment. But I am doing everything that I can do to get the hell out of here. The bad part is that I thought that this was actually a nice place. Well it's a lot better than the previous apartment that I moved from. It's just me and my two kids. Had a guy, but we all know how that goes.

I'm not looking for any handouts Just telling a little about myself and I know it's not a good story just yet, but I'm working on it. I will climb to the top eventually. God knows that I will make it. I just feel so blessed that you actually sent me another book. I thought that it wasn't going to happen, but little did I know that someone cared somewhere. Thank you and I will do the best that I can do with the information in this book.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I absolutely love this book... I'm only 16 years old and still in high school but the way Dean wrote his book, "Millionaire Success Habits" I was so fascinated I read it in a matter of two days. My life has been rough at times also, and I can relate to his experiences. For example, we used to live in OR but moved all around at least once a year, then my mom told us we're going to Vegas and thats when life really hit the fan...

We were homeless multiple times living in shelters and I wasn't able to get signed up for school before the due date so I had to take my 1st semester of freshmen year all over again, even though I caught up with all my classes and had only A's and B's. But I didn't care, I had made varsity wrestling and baseball that year because of my determination of running a, well... lets just say a big distance... to practice, then back to the place we'd be living at, and then go door to door and ask if I can clean garbage cans or pull weeds etc. And my mom is now pregnant with her 6th and we watch daycare 24/7 and we barely make it by now. So I had to delete any sort of social media and quite sports, rotc, student co, guitar lessons at school, hanging out with friends, and most importantly being happy.

But my happiness had changed when I saw an add on my phone. I was trying to look up success recipes so I won't have the lifestyle I have today when I'm older, and the add on my phone caught my attention immediately. I noticed that Dean Graziosi was Italian and I'm also Italian, so I made a little connection already, and well even if he wasn't I'd still love and thank this guy...

What he said changed my happiness and showed me that all the habits that I do already can have a dramatic change in my later life. And after I went down the street and pulled weeds for an hour I had received $8 and told my mom I want and need to purchase this book. And I did that because I can't have a job besides, the cafeteria at my school, or going door to door. And trust me doing that, oh there isn't a day when I don't get made fun of. And even though I have a food handlers permit, no fast food etc will hire me because I don't have a ride or a car, even though I would walk to work. And I walk everyday to the same places and give them my resume and ask if they are hiring. And not having a permit or even someone to show me how to drive so I can get a licence and a car hurts a little more everyday when all the people I know don't work as hard as me and get the things that would make not only my day but my year.

And when I walk to school everyday and look at the mountain behind the school that I had climbed during the summer by myself with no water or food, it reminds me of that day that I knew I wanted to kill myself. But when I reached to the top and saw all the sectioned neighborhoods from minimum to average then all the way to rich I noticed it was like that no matter where you are in Vegas even on the other side of the city where it's mainly the rich houses. I figured out I dont have it the worst out there, but I will do anything to be successful physically, mentally, and financially. And with Dean's book he showed me that I'm on my way there right now. Dean changes lives. And I know he wont read this personally because he is busy changing other peoples lives. Well, he changed mine. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Dean is so transparent, honest and humble. I felt he was so genuine in sharing so much about his life. He openly shared his childhood, his interaction with his family as a child. So many people are afraid to allow others to see what makes them vulnerable. Which causes people to not truly know who they're dealing with or the decision to want to know. That's like a hostage affect. He went on to discuss his marriage ending. He openly shared his fears, for me as a woman to hear his heart and what he was truly soulfully worried about for the relationship they would have with their children, or made me see so clearly that he's just a man with hopes like anyone else. I cried, I felt that was so important for him to figure out his fear. I felt blessed, I wanted to know him and men like him and have them I'm my daily life.

In my personal life I've watched and been a part of so much less, that I have forgotten what a great love is out there. Healthy, supportive, kind and genuine. I don't know Dean, yet I felt like I've shared a few holiday dinners with over the years. He made me ask myself why am I settling. God has created me for so much more. So much greatness and to bring others along. I'm 56 years in the making and everything that has almost broke me, still hasn't. His testimonies are reinforcing my courage. I don't even have to go it alone, like he said if he's already figured it out, why do I want to go the more difficult way. I'm so proud to know him, to hear him, to understand what I deserve and what I was created for and to do. He's a wonderful human being. I didn't feel any arrogance or egotistical attitude from him. He didn't share his message work harshness.

That was the first thing I noticed. His amazing energetic enthusiasm was so powerful I thought he came from my family. I think I cry because he's made me realize that now I have to make a decision. The choice to not even be afraid anymore even if the changes hurt and are painful. I've waited for a long long time to be who I was truly called to be. I wish he were my brother, I would spend the time with him while he's spending time with his children to learn what I missed in my childhood. I would heal so much of that pain that burdens me now. Im so grateful and thankful that I hit that commercial advertisement today popped up on my YouTube when I was going to watch a clip on God first thing in the morning. He is right we're drawn to each other because he's a teacher and a scholar of his life and I am his student to learn to be a scholar of mine.

I cannot go back in my life, I can certainly improve from here on. He maps it out so fundamentally, ha ha ha I couldn't grasp it all. I'm recovering from a brain injury from an auto accident and I thought if I've gotta reprogram my brain with wonderful things. Then why not this and him. I've listened to enough unhealthy men, it's nice to listen to one that wants good and even greatness for everyone. I'm blessed, I feel blessed. My heart is good, I have a sense of peace. Im starting to believe in all that I am and am created to be. Dean thank you for spending time with my mind, my heart and my soul Saturday I pray his life grows with everything amazing and wonderful exponentially. Thank you all for the peace in my heart I feel. Have a wonderful day. I hope to see you at the top one day.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the book Millionaire Success Habits since I heard Dean speak about his beginnings in life and how he became determined to turn his around. I began my adult life in 1973 and lived through; observed exactly what he talks about in Productivity and Income. No one else seemed to see what was going on in the background. I’ve also lived and learned much of what he talks about in terms of human consciousness; the way our minds work and the subconscious actually running the program in the background of our lives. I’ve finally put those things I’ve learned into practice over the last several years and my life has turned completely around.

I tend to speed read unless there’s something in print that I want to slow down and digest. When I first get a book I will skim through it and dog ear several pages of content I want to pay particular attention to later when I sit down to read it. When I took Dean’s book out of the package I opened it to the beginning and started dog earring right away. I found myself drawn to immediately reading several pages before I skimmed further in the book. When I looked at the book when I closed it; I had dog eared more than twenty areas in the book to go back to later and really read.

This book contains so much truth about human psychology, our tendencies, behaviors and what gets in our way. What’s more important is that it contains the tools, exercises to do that bring out the information and insight we need about ourselves to make those lasting changes to give us that full, abundant life. And by abundant; I mean in all areas of our life... relationship with self and others, spiritual, financial, etc., bringing a deep level of happiness to our life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: July 15, 2019

My parents purchased this program for me at one of Tony Robinson's seminars. I did not even begin using the program as I am busy (never logged in or created an account). I emailed their support staff to get back the money (over $1,000). They told me that they would not be returning the money. I will no longer be following any of Dean's content. BUYER BEWARE... You will not get your money back from this company!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I didn’t get a chance to attend or participate yet, but decided to have Dean as my mentor. I reviewed almost all the mentoring programs and my spirit reels me To Have Dean as my mentor as my time is about to come. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to be taught by one or maybe the best in Real Estate which I believe is my passion besides serving our Lord.. Best Regards.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I have emailed their customer service email at csmanager@deangraziosi.com..twice now but no response if they have received the email. It’s a small amount for $7/monthly but it’s still money and I expect DG team to be responsive. Not sure if there are other platforms I can reach out about canceling my subscription.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I attended the Chicago-based National Achievers Congress and saw a handful of speakers. Among them was Dean, Tony Robbins, Mr. Wonderful, etc. The show was great! I ended up trying to take advantage of a "deal" that was being offered to purchase Dean's book, which I purchased while at the event. No joke, by the time I left the event, I'm pretty sure I received at least 22 emails from Dean, trying to sell me MORE products...

Now I understand digital marketing (as a profession), and what I experience from Dean was a major turn off. Dean's sales tactics seem very much built on high-pressure sales tactics - which I'm not a fan of. I am however a huge fan of Tony Robbins, and he NEVER pressure sells anyone! Thats because his message and content all sell itself. Dean on the other hand feels the need to continue and continue and continue to pressure sell, until the point that I had to personally reach out to his organization and have them remove me from any lists they had me on. After the initial day I received the 22-something emails, I continued to receive around 5-10 emails per day, until I finally had to take action.

I'm a big fan of the message and content that Dean is trying to delivery, but I will not purchase any more of his products, or attend any more of his events, due to his completely obnoxious marketing strategy. It's unfortunate that Dean doesn't become a little more relaxed and allow his message and content sell itself, like it already works very successfully for every motivational speaker and entrepreneur out there...

Original review: May 11, 2019

You had showed me your character. I just wanted to thank you for sending me your book. Even though it all started with a mistake with my credit card your team fixed right away and refund my money back quickly. The respond has been incredible faster. I was speechless. Your email apologizing has make me feel as a customer that I am important and I have a value as a person for your company. Your book is amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Original review: April 27, 2019

A lot of people will never realize the impact Dean Graziosi has made on my life. And for that I want to say thank you and God bless. Without his mentorship I would be lost... You’re amazing Dean! I pray to meet you one day.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I hated working my 9-5 and wanted to change my life when I first discovered Dean. He really changed my life with this program- I feel inspired every day to be a better person, and do better things for my family. He gave me the tools I need to change. I couldn't say a negative thing about this program, It's amazing! I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Original review: April 26, 2019

Dean is very inspirational! His program has taught me more strategies to get deals done. It's given me the confidence to go outside my comfort zone to do more real estate deals and build my business!

Original review: April 19, 2019

I’m speaking for myself but I have a bad experience with Dean Graziosi’s company. I feel like I was ripped off several times. I ordered his “free” book for less than $10 shipping but what appeared in my account was a hefty $96, $46.97 and $25!!! This is a scam that ordinary people should be aware of. They have very tricky marketing strategy. If you call their hotline, there’s just cold ringing and no reply. Other consumers and business reviews (like BBB) should be aware if this scam happens to thousands or millions out there or not. I want a refund but so far, still waiting for a reply.

Original review: April 3, 2019

If I know what I know now I would have kept scrolling. This is the biggest scam and con artist known to man. Don't waste your time or money with these people. I been trying to get a refund for a week now. They supposed to have gotten $7.00. They took out $96.00 And you can't reach no one so it's like a maze. Don't make the same mistake I did. It's not a trustworthy company. It made me give a star. I wouldn't give them a half of a star.

Dean Graziosi response
Hey Dexter,

I understand Robyn had reached out to you. We had you under a different email and it was coming back invalid...

However, we received your email from this email and have found your account. Everything is refunded as requested.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help, and would really appreciate if you could update the review as we would never want you to feel the way you did.

Jeremy

Original review: March 31, 2019

I have been listening to Dean online through different avenues since December 2018. 30 day Better Life, Inner Circle, interviews with Ed Mylett & Brendon Burchard & the Edge live stream. Because of his enthusiasm, down to earth & real exuberance, my life is changing toward a positive spin. I got back on my road bike, I speak kinder to myself and I let go of relationships that were keeping me sad, just to mention a few things. I feel like even though I have a lot of work to do to reach my goals, that I can actually get there.

I know you hear a lot of great feedback, but please know that your words, programs, & voice have helped me to get out of the thoughts that I didn't want to do this life anymore. It is hard, everyone has those difficult times. So thank you a million times over for showing up to help the rest of us move out of the darkness & into the light. Love & Joy & Fun. Rhonda Alyce Hunt **. Teacher of the Artistry of Love. Healer of Broken Hearts. Writer of the Truth. Healing Deep Dark Secrets Abuse-shame, Affairs-guilt, Addictions-grief.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Dean is a genius. I ordered his book and received it very quickly and it is full of amazing eye-opening content. I am also subscribed to his email list and he very regularly sends out positive and uplifting emails or valuable information regarding business and life. I can’t thank him enough.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I loved the book! I will read it again and again. From the first page I knew that it was going to be good. It exceeded my expectations. It taught me to refocus on the basics. Thought provoking questions. It had me questioning everything I've ever known. And I'm almost 60.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I have ordered Dean Graziosi’s Millionaire Success Habits last January 19. I was given tracking numbers but after more than 45 days I reached out and said that they should cancel my order and refund my money because it was taking too long. They said that they have shipped it (3 days after) even when I said that they should just refund it. When I pointed this out they said that I paid for the shipping and handling and as such I cannot refund it. The kicker is, when I checked the tracking number it said that the tracking number does not exist. To say that this is a huge disappointment is an understatement. All I want is my money to be returned since they failed to deliver the items they promised but they refuse to do so.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Dean. This has accomplished everything you wanted to. I honestly don’t want to put it down. Thank you so much. It’s a game changer! I would most definitely recommend to someone else. It’s my husband. I’m excited about moving forward to a better and HAPPIER version of myself.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I bought Dean Graziosi book Millionaire Success Habits. Upon reading it I was directed to a website which asked me to sign up other people in order to receive points toward prizes. It asked for my phone number to remind to attend his real estate webinar. I did receive an email stating, "See you in 2 hours," which was at 8:30 am, however the webinar begins at 10 not 10:30. I never did receive anything on my phone. I was all set with his webinar up on my laptop. At 10 am the webinar site said, "You're Late. Webinar ended." My respect for Dean Graziosi's sincerity has declined. He has many heartfelt stories. As I read other reviews I see that he does not fulfill his promises about teaching you how to make money his way with real estate.

Dean Graziosi response
Hi Eileen,

First and foremost, for your experience to be anything less then overwhelmingly amazing and filled with knowledge is unacceptable to Dean and our company... We have served hundreds of thousands of people over the years and there are literally ten's of thousands of positive comments online from those whose lives were changed for the better.

I apologize you were not able to attend the real estate training.. I've already contacted my tech team and they said everything is working. It could have been you picked the wrong time or day...

Either way, our apologies for any inconvenience that it may have caused and wanted to message you back right away with the replay link so you can watch the training still. Please use the link below

Let us know if you need anything else and hope you get to check out the training!

Jeremy

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I am 55 years old and am feeling restless because I have three grown children and a 14 year old. I have sabatoged three direct sales business opportunities - I get to a level of leadership that I made a goal to achieve (even earned a White Mercedes) and then I quit - your book is helping me to understand why I achieve only to quit. As soon as there are leadership expectations and attention I stop. I am going through the book slowly and intentionally so no mind blowing results to report but after reading through the first three chapters I ordered four more books for my kids. I thought this was going to be just another book but you have reached me. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Thanks for the book... this is a well-packaged material that is loaded with wisdom not just for attitudinal change for financial success but a holistic turn around experience that cut across every facet of life. I strongly recommend it for anyone who mean business in the life transformational adventure. Kudos.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I just received my book (Millionaire Success Habits) today and just skimmed through it so far and I'm already excited about reading it and learning how I can change my life. But, the cover did get a little damaged in the mail. I guess. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I just got the book (Millionaire Success Habits Review). However, I ordered it for me and my hubby to read together, I got started and I am only through the introduction and I am already Highlighting and taking notes. So far it’s the encouragement We need. What I like so far is that Dean is giving methods to creating habits. I’m a wife/Mother/CEO of our home of 11 children and we need this! Thank you Dean!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Dean has reminded me to get rid of old habits if I want to continue moving forward in reaching my bigger goals. In his book Millionaire Success Habits, he mentions to identify this villain, or inner voice within us that whispers self doubt. I absolutely agree with that one. The only way to get rid of doubt is to keep moving forward in taking ACTION on a daily bases with these new habits. Chapter 2, Knowing my WHY, is going to help me to get there. It is an awesome inspiring book that I'm still reading. Thank you Dean!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Dean Graziosi and the Better Life Challenge has positively impacted my life! They have been making me commit to myself and the practice every day. They have been making me be intentional about myself, my self-care, my career, my life, etc. I recommend the Better Life Challenge to any and everyone! I am so looking forward to take it to the next level and begin reading my copy of Millionaire Success Habits!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I've bought several of Dean Graziosi's courses, including his Set For Life, REPFH, and joined the Inner Circle. I participated in the Better Life Challenge and purchased a copy of Millionaire Success Habits. As a result of study and work, I've made my first real estate purchases. I've been able to get a better job and have already promoted at that job in a very short period of time. I highly recommend Dean's material!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I am truly grateful for Dean. He has given me a completely different mindset and my life is changing on a daily basis. I highly recommend Dean because he cares about his clients on a personal and professional level. He has truly been a blessing. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have not received my book yet but I know that it's coming. Dean has inspired me more than I've ever have been, and I can tell that he is speaking the truth when I watch his body language. Plus the fact that he is so passionate about what he's saying.

Dean Graziosi Company Information