2. Finance

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5
Based on 1,071 ratings

Dean Graziosi is a New York Times bestselling author as well as a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and real estate trainer. He offers a six-month course based on his experience in real estate and house flipping, free online resources, readings and access to training groups.

BOTTOM LINE

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker who speaks on how to invest in real estate. He offers several free resources, books and training groups along with his six-month course.

PROS

• Charismatic and engaging
  • Solid track record
  • Experience-based advice

CONS

• Some offerings are costly

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool needed to succeed in creating/marketing/& selling a mastermind solution… Worth the investment!

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?
Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.
What companies does Dean Graziosi own?
Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.
What does Dean Graziosi teach?
Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

Before I moved across the country to Arizona, I had no plan on what I actually wanted to do. I felt absolutely lost. Ever since I got introduced to Dean, it has changed my paradigm completely and has given me hope for a better future. I will forever be grateful to Dean and his work!

Dear Dimitrios,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and to share a bit of your story! I am encouraged to hear about the positive impact Dean has made on your life! We can't wait to hear more about your success!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance or have any questions.

Ryan W.

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

You inspire me! I truly know what's important to me in my life and that's my family. Didn't get to read the entire book yet but I did give it to my daughter to read and she will give back to me soon. I have read about half the book. And I don't like reading much. But I couldn't put your book down!

Hello Stella!

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review one of our products! We can't wait to hear what you think of the second half!

If you need anything or have any questions please let us know! You can contact us at Support@mastermind.com.

Sincerely,

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad times you’ve gone through Dean, and please know that you have really “motivated” me to re-assess my life! Thank you!!! Sincerely... John **????

Hello John,

Thank you for your kind words and your positive feedback! I am so glad that you were encouraged by my story and motivated to take the next step! You are so welcome!

Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I attended Dean Graziosi's Millionaire seminar last year. He offered a monthly redemption at Target just for attending, so I felt that there is nothing to lose. His speakers told us about the classes that we can attend to get leads & learn his method of making money in real estate. I did not feel like going to classes or even driving so far away to attend them. After it was over, I used the official certificate given to me to shop at Target applying all the rules. I got a few checks, but I have not gotten $100. That is due to me. I wrote many times and was told that they will send $110. out Aug. 14, and I will get it within two weeks from that date, which I did not. He make promises that he does not fulfill. I would not trust him.

Dean Graziosi response
    Thank you for expressing your concerns with us. It saddens us that you are not happy with your experience. After reading what you posted, I wanted to help clear up any confusion. We appreciate the opportunity to address it.

The seminars that you attended was put on by a different company. In our experience, Response has always been pro-active with clients and customer experience. While your comments here are not completely unique we are aware of many clients who were satisfied with their experience with Response. While Mr. Graziosi shared a relationship with Response, he did not control, manage, or own that company. As such you were referred back to Response to resolve your issues since you received services from them. Consequently, we are not in a position resolve this matter. The party best situated to resolve that issue is Response. If you have any further questions you may email csmanager@deangraziosi.com

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

My one-star rating reflects the fact that I feel like I’ve been left completely unheard and silenced when appealing to Dean Graziosi’s support team for a refund that I requested on very exceptional grounds. Firstly, I feel very compelled to share this review, because it is clear to me that this company does its best to suppress any criticism or negative feedback. This platform appears to be the only place on the internet, where I’ve been able to find balanced and honest opinions and factual experiences of past customers. This is concerning, given that only the KBB course in itself has 30,000 plus members in their Facebook community, yet there’s no single critical review to be seen on the internet to enable future customers to make an educated, informed decision about it. This, in itself, should make anyone think twice before buying their more expensive products, like courses or events that they sell.

Secondly, I want to say upfront that I am not an outright critic of Dean Graziosi, in fact I admire his work and his discipline and I think many people would benefit from reading his books. What I disagree with is how this company is run and the fact that what is said at the top, what you hear Dean tell you on their free promotional webinars, all the song and dance and talk about how this company lives by their “values” is not reflected in what you experience on the inside. This has been my personal experience with their support team, it’s like once they brought you on board, you are no more than just a number. It’s like the employees of this company are either tone deaf to what is being said at the top, due to the sheer size of this enterprise, or simply this company doesn’t make it a priority to practice what it preaches. I think it’s likely to be a combination of both.

By way of background, I invested $2,000 in the KBB course at the end of February, with an intention to learn how to run Masterclasses in my advisory business. I come from close to a decade of experience in the financial services, so when I started my business I wasn’t just fumbling around, I had a firm intention to grow my business and invest in the tools that would get me there. Unfortunately, my whole business was wiped out in a matter of a couple of weeks following the April lockdowns, which is absolutely devastating.

Since then I have written extensive letters to various people in Dean’s team, explaining my situation and appealing for a refund under exceptional grounds to no avail. I made sure to provide all the details of my circumstances. I tried calling their Mastermind call centre, I was unable to get hold of anyone. The only response I received so far is from their general support team. In my letter I very clearly stated that I appreciate what their standard refund period is, and I am not arguing with their standard refund period. However, I am asking that they show some flexibility and understanding, granted the personal circumstances I shared. I could not believe the robotic response that I received from the Mastermind support team. I quote: “I have reviewed your account and you are past the 30-day money-back guarantee period. The good news is you have indefinite access to this course.”

What is deeply concerning here is that they took absolutely no time to actually understand my situation, instead they put it into a “too complicated” basket and applied a ball park rule just as they would to any refund request, just to make it go away. No sympathy or empathy shown. To date, I haven’t heard back from any of the people within the Dean’s personal support team that I contacted directly about this issue. People that pride themselves on providing exceptional service and making sure that they always over-deliver. It seems to me that, if you approach this company truly from a place of integrity, they are not really inclined to take any action, because it’s not like you are threatening their reputation. Well, that to me is not an example of over-delivering or putting your clients first.

In my company I have a very different refund policy. Because life happens and there could be cases that just simply do not fit into your narrow refund policy. And the best way to turn away someone that could potentially be your proponent and a returning customer is to decline them a refund, especially when sought on exceptional grounds.

Under normal circumstances, if I purchased something that didn’t match my expectations, I would try to make the most of the features and try to adopt what I can. Given that I haven’t been able to implement much of what is taught in the KBB, I feel like people need to know what’s inside this highly publicised course. After starting the course, I found the materials to be very light, especially when it comes to their methodology. For the price tag of this course, the materials are incredibly difficult to follow and implement, because most of it is in the video format.

Realistically, this course is not for someone who is only starting their business, which is how it is marketed. It's for those businesses that are already making significant profits and are ready to reinvest big time into their marketing to grow further. For any newbie it’s going to be difficult to implement much of what they teach. So, there’s considerable amount of misrepresentation in their advertising of the KBB. And as discussed, their support team is run very very poorly. I would urge anyone who is looking to invest into this very expensive course to think twice and look at other options. Overall, deeply disappointed with both, the treatment I received following my numerous attempts to reach someone who can apply some amount of discretion and the content that is taught within, as it is mostly hyped up and on its own is not going to get you where you are going.

Hello Natalia,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize that you do not feel heard by our support team and I would like to take this opportunity to respond. We always support our members to the best of our ability and understand when difficult situations arise. We try to go above and beyond for our members! Although we are unable to offer you a refund on the product you have purchased I have sent you an email in an attempt to find a solution that will be beneficial for you. Please contact us via email at Support@mastermind.com

Ryan Walsh

Mastermind Support

Original review: June 11, 2020

I got scammed out of over $30,000 by a real estate training and mentorship group associated with Dean Graziosi called Response Marketing. When I reached out to DG, they told me they were aware of the problem but I had to go through Response for help instead of trying to help me. Initially, I was sure Response was using Dean's book and image without his knowledge to attract customers. I wanted to warn him, instead, I was shocked to discover DG was associated with this company and they even gave me the phone number to contact Response itself. I had already contacted Response and they had refused to refund me even a portion of my monies, even though they were being investigated by the FTC and the Utah Division of Consumer Protection and court documents prove they are a sophisticated scam.

I am surprised DG would be associated with such a company. I still believe he has a good heart, wants to help people and desires to provide above and beyond what he sold (at least that is what he claims in his book "Millionaire Success Habits"). Perhaps he has lost sight of what he believes in as he develops his wealth-building automated system. Regardless, I am very disappointed with DG's relationship with Response. This is the problem when you allow people to use your identity to sell their product. I am sure DG gets a cut for allowing this but he risks damaging his reputation and the consumer is the one who gets burned. Beware of all companies using celebrity images! You think you can trust them and think you are dealing with the celebrities' company but you are not and you get burned! We even vetted the company first and later discovered the company diligently removes all online negative reviews.

Martha & DeLaun,

Thank you for expressing your concerns with us. It saddens us that you are not happy with your experience with Response. We are aware of the pending litigation, and recognize that every situation has two sides to the story. In our experience, Response was always pro-active with clients and customer experience. While your comments here are not completely unique we are aware of many clients who were satisfied with their experience with Response. While Mr. Graziosi shared a relationship with Response, he did not control, manage, or own that company. As such you were referred back to Response to resolve your issues since you entered a contract and paid them for the services. Consequently, we are not in a position to cancel your contract or refund your purchase having never received your funds. Furthermore, we are not intimate with your situation. We were not present at the event you attended, we did not make any representations to you about your purchase, and we were not part of the fulfillment received. Not being a party to the transaction there is no way to verify the accuracy of either side of the transaction. The party best situated to resolve that issue is Response.

Original review: April 21, 2020

From the moment I purchased the product I had problems with their software. I had to chase up CS who didn't seem to know what had happened. (I truly thought I had been scammed.) Finally 3 days later got an email with the course link, it didn't have everything that was promised in the live webinar. Working thru the course I noticed a lot of mistakes with editing and videos missing. Then when I contacted CS about my welcome pack they said they didn't have an address for me (I'd given this at the point of purchase). I emailed them my address and they somehow managed to still send the pack to the wrong address.

At this point I was so angry with second rate CS and product that I cancelled and asked for a refund. A few days later I got an email from CS about my address???. To sell a product on how to run a successful business is a joke when you can't even run your own and the CS staff have no idea how to do their job. Dean and Tony definitely overpromise and underdeliver. I felt really let down. Also if you ask for help on their FB group your questions get declined, which is ridiculous.

Dean Graziosi response

First off I wanted to say for your experience to be anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and Mastermind.com is unacceptable. We as a company take great pride in assisting our students where ever we possibly can.

After reading what you posted, I just wanted to help clear up any confusion as we never would have wanted you to feel this way. We take these matters very serious and want to rectify this as soon as possible. We appreciate the opportunity to address it. I have emailed you directly to address this as timely as possible, please look for an email from robyn@deangraziosi.com and support@mastermind.com.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

1st off The KBB program way overpromises and majorly underdelivers. The charged amount is if you pay 4 payments is a ripoff and they even though I have paid in full they keep charging $597 a month. They do not answer emails and if they do it's not to handle the issue at hand. I reported Masterminds to my bank for fraud since I can prove I am grossly being wrongfully charged and have proof. It's ridiculous I have to do this but I have to protect myself being taken advantage of by a company like this.

Unfortunately what I have experienced and see is they prey on individuals looking to advance their situation and sell them an overpriced cheerleading program that the tips offered are knowledge already known making and give tips to advance you business that cost more money which makes their statement of without more cost a lie. The program unattainable for those that do not have the large amount of money to put into the expensive marketing they instruct you to do. The program is chaotic and does not stream smoothly and the marketing section/videos are just through in and make the program frustrating and leaves you with the feeling of defeat. All in all a waste of time and money, and scam with fraudulent over charges. Expected more from such highly named individuals but scam artists come in all sizes big and small.

Hey Kathleen,

First off I do want to apologize on behalf of Dean and Mastermind. To hear that you were not pleased with our company is not okay with us. I would love to assist you and to see if I can make this situation any better. I went ahead and sent you an email from manny@deangraziosi.com

As one of the managers of the customer service department, it is my job to make sure each and every client is 100% satisfied with our company.

I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of making this situation better.

-Manny

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I didn't get any products except only an access to internet sharing. I was waiting an unknown products. BUT there was no such products which I was trying to buy.. a book? or a set of CDs?.. How foolish I was with Dean Graziosi service and inner circle whatever.. Please cancel my membership or whatever wrong order and please refund since this September payments... Otherwise I have to go for legal procedure for getting that... Best Regards,

Hey Hyun,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company was anything but amazing. Dean always aims to overdeliver to all of his customers and we hate to hear about this issue. I have reached out to you via email to see what we can do to make this experience better. Please correspond to csmanager@deangraziosi.com and we will be more than happy to assist you :)

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Once again I fell into a millionaire’s money machine with the purchase of this horrible journal. It couldn’t have cost Dean one dollar each to produce this notebook that consists of blank pages and a quote on every other page. The worst mistake I made was buying it directly from his company rather than from Amazon. At least I could have gotten my money back on a return. This is nothing more than a blank diary with a few quotes scattered here and there.

Hey Scott,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with a product you purchased from our company.

Dean takes pride in all of the products/courses he releases to his customers. I have reached out to you via email so we can get this issue resolved.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience with our company a delightful one :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information