2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.38/5

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I purchased Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Profits from Home program and decided to purchase his more intense training in July of this year. This was a serious investment, but I was very excited about the possibilities of success. Unfortunately. less than a month later, I had a devastating medical situation happen in my family which has caused major stress both mentally and financially for us. It couldn't have been a worse time for me to have spent what I did on Dean's program. He is a fantastic motivational speaker who truly cares about people and teaches showing compassion and caring for our fellow man, even when doing business. I've been very inspired by his multiple platform messages.

I decided to contact the training company to see if they would consider giving me a refund, due to our extenuating circumstances, to help with our medical bills. I was put in touch with "Wendy", who said that the only way to get a refund was to work the program for 6 months and complete a list of things, which is extremely long and difficult to do. I told her that I was unable to do any of this due to having to be with my family member who was hurt seriously and needed my care. She said the best she could do was give me 20% of my money back, even though I'd only had the program for 3 and 1/2 weeks when this accident happened. She eventually decided to give me a little more of a refund, but I still was going to be in a great amount of debt and I desperately needed the money to put toward medical bills. I was very disillusioned until I read in other reviews that this training company wasn't Dean Graziosi's, but a third party company.

When I called and talked to Dean Graziosi's customer service, I spoke with a Robyn, who was completely compassionate and immediately took care of my situation and within a 24 hour period, I got a message from the training company which said they were told to give me a 100% refund. I am going to be eternally grateful for the compassion that Robyn and Dean Graziosi's company extended to me at this most difficult time in our lives. I hope eventually to get back into the Real Estate Program, but for now, I need to take care of my family. Dean Graziosi's company practices the values that he preaches and I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you, Robyn, for your role in helping me with this. Thank you so very much and God bless you!!!

Sincerely, Michelle Arvada, Colorado

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’m 60. I've been doing the same job cleaning houses for years and I hate it. I have a lot of background in nutrition, spirituality, and alternative therapies. Everybody and their brother is a health coach these days, so that was the kind of feel that I thought I’d be getting into. I signed up for Dean Graziosi's program and I have six months to use the software. But I don’t have a website set up and I’m not at that point where I’m not ready to use it because I haven’t targeted what I want and I don’t have content. It's not that I’m not interested in it. They're great people and I did listen to most of the modules and I learned a lot.

The content was great, too though some of the modules were redundant a little bit. The program was a little complicated to navigate as well. You think you’re in module 1, but it’s 1.1.2. Then, it says next and you’re at 1.2.1. So, I was finding myself trying to find out how many modules and how many sessions are actually in that module. It’ll be easy if you just have module 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to keep better track of where you are. The software and the whole process are also still confusing to me. You have to be tech savvy and have a thing that you’re doing.

But their support system said they’d help me with that, so they’re good that way. And of all the courses that I took, this was the most supportive and hands-on. I found a lot of inspirational stuff and little bonuses, too. They make you think in areas you would never thought before and they get you to push yourself to say you want something better. But it’s more for somebody that’s already halfway there and has a website, they just need to know how to market.

Also, I’ve spent thousands of dollars going to workshops and they give you just enough information then you gotta buy in to a bigger plan. So, that was my concern with this. For the money, you wanna be prepared. So, it would be better if they did it in a different format, like a phase one that helps you to identify what that thing is you wanna do. Plus, I’m trying to close out my business for the winter right now. So, their rep, Anthony, and I were talking about some options and I was going to do the 30-day money back thing.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I'm in dissertation for a PhD in Education right now, and I've taught at least a dozen different online classes in the last five years. I saw the infomercial of Dean Graziosi, and it is very much what I'm interested in. It seems like a really good fit. So I made the decision to go ahead and spend the money and get going. I'm a big Tony Robbins fan and Dean, too, but very much Tony Robbins. He was in the first part I've extracted for the first lesson, but not much after which is fine because Dean absolutely knows what he's talking about. He communicates extremely well, and it's very good. I got Dean's real estate course, but I didn't do much with that because I was thrown off by the Facebook thing. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on Facebook, and I'm not a Facebook-type person. I'm older, so I'm not heavy into social media.

One of the infomercials on YouTube says, "You don't need to create a course." I'd take that off because what we are doing is creating a course. That's exactly what we're doing. So, I'm not sure why that's on there. That was kind of a headscratcher. But it's a minor thing. It doesn't affect me. I know what I'm doing because I'm into education.

I mostly access on my phone because I'm always in motion. And on the phone, the only downside on that is that the video stops all the time. They do advise a desktop or laptop, which I can do. But I take advantage of my mobile time like in the car or walking, and I listen on my phone. It's not the best on the phone. I have YouTube and Spotify on all the time, and I don't get this constant stopping. So, it's little frustrating, but I just deal with it. I just have to wait for it to catch up or load again. And they do say that the experience is better on a laptop or desktop rather on a phone. So, that's true, but that tech issue can be ironed out.

I haven't finished the course, but it doesn't have an expiration date on it, and what I've seen so far is delivering. If someone wants to create a course, teach online, share, make an impact, make money, Dean Graziosi is very valid. It's effective and very well delineated. It's easy to understand. Multiple listenings is a plus. You can't get everything on the first run-through. Even if you take notes, it takes a while to absorb in that regard going back and listening again. I've listened to some of them multiple times so far, but still going through first time. So it's all good.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

This is a review of the free seminar "Millionaire Success Habits" given by Dean Graziosi. I had gotten an invitation in the mail. I was intrigued by the $250 Target redemption card they offered along with the free book. The Target redemption works by allowing you to be reimbursed $20 a month for 13 months. The seminar was in the city and parking was discounted to $15, but not free. I got registered, they gave me a name tag and a free book. I thumbed through the book, it seemed to be a worthwhile motivational read. It doesn't have anything to do with the first topic which was 'quick flips' real estate where you find deals through their 'deal desk' and immediately sell them to buyers they provide. They said they offered dinner and the seminar started at 6, but they didn't serve it until around 7, so bring a snack and don't expect to be fed right away.

It was a pretty decent turkey sandwich box lunch which we ate at our seat while the 2nd presenter did something on call options in the stock market. The main thing being sold was the $997 3 day real estate seminar. They did say that this is refunded to you after your first deal, which I haven't heard before. The stock market 3 day seminar was $300 - refundable after the 1st day if you don't like it. I didn't buy these products because I didn't think that their 'deal desk' could deliver real estate deals any better than I could (which is very hard these days) and stock market call options have as much downside as upside and they really didn't talk about how much you could lose in options. After sitting through 3 hrs of presentations, I was still waiting around for my freebies. Most of the audience had already left the building.

I asked about it and after everyone was done signing up, then they handed out the instructions for the $250 Target card and they also unexpectedly added a $250 Amex travel card. Turns out the name tags have the special code you need to sign up for these offers. You just needed to instructions for how to use it at a website. All those that left early didn't get it. Very few stuck it out to the bitter end. So if you want the advertised freebies, stick around. So, I was happy to get $500 worth of value for visit along with free book. If anything, these types of seminars are good for kicking your butt into doing something different, so I thought the time was worthwhile.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Dean has done a great job advertising and marketing this book. Initially, I signed up to receive a free copy of the book but was not prepared for what followed. I have to admit that at one point I believed he was doing almost "too good of a job" getting his book out there. After I received the book, prior to actually picking the book up and reading it, I found myself somewhat annoyed with all the obvious targeted marketing tactics I felt were being thrown in my face, just by simply agreeing to get the book in the first place. Every advertisement on any YouTube video I watched, there he was trying to get me to actually read the book, social media ads were videos of him, yet again, trying to get me to read the book.

At one point I was so turned off by the sound of his voice that I lost all motivation to even begin reading it. This sounds extremely negative but I want to paint a clear picture of where my mentality was at prior to actually reading even the first page of "millionaire success habits". The moment I decided to give it a go and start reading (months after getting the book) I read from start to finish in 2 days. I couldn't put it down, every free moment I had I wanted to read more. I had a clear understanding of why Dean was so persistent in getting you to read this book. His knowing that what he introduces will change your life is what he is most passionate about and it shows through out the entire book.

The book is not written in a traditional way and although I have minimal experience with actually completing entire books, what I learned is that if I feel the book is speaking to me as if someone is having a conversation with me, that I can stay engaged and more open to the wisdom of the teachings. And that is exactly how Dean has crafted this masterpiece. There is something about the way it draws you in, feels relatable and keeps you wanting to practice the simple to start and follow habits. There's no sense of being overwhelmed by unreasonable expectations. Dean breaks the process of becoming successful down to small changes that help build confidence.

I identify as a spiritual, happy, normal person. Reading this book helped marry my spiritual ideations, interest in the law of attraction, knowledge of psychology, conscious parenting style, and true inner knowing into a new, easily attainable way of life, just by making small changes at a time. If you are a parent wanting to raise a more conscious child, Dean also shares great conversations on how to respond to the normal, everyday situations that our children face and conversations we too can have with the children in our lives to help them thrive in today's world. I'm so grateful to have read Millionaire Success Habits. It has been life changing and I know will continue to serve me on my journey. I can only hope this review plays a role in you deciding to invest in this material and let it change your life too!

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited you purchased products from Dean Graziosi! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding to you as we would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products, courses, and service. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 11, 2020

I got scammed out of over $30,000 by a real estate training and mentorship group associated with Dean Graziosi called Response Marketing. When I reached out to DG, they told me they were aware of the problem but I had to go through Response for help instead of trying to help me. Initially, I was sure Response was using Dean's book and image without his knowledge to attract customers. I wanted to warn him, instead, I was shocked to discover DG was associated with this company and they even gave me the phone number to contact Response itself. I had already contacted Response and they had refused to refund me even a portion of my monies, even though they were being investigated by the FTC and the Utah Division of Consumer Protection and court documents prove they are a sophisticated scam.

I am surprised DG would be associated with such a company. I still believe he has a good heart, wants to help people and desires to provide above and beyond what he sold (at least that is what he claims in his book "Millionaire Success Habits"). Perhaps he has lost sight of what he believes in as he develops his wealth-building automated system. Regardless, I am very disappointed with DG's relationship with Response. This is the problem when you allow people to use your identity to sell their product. I am sure DG gets a cut for allowing this but he risks damaging his reputation and the consumer is the one who gets burned. Beware of all companies using celebrity images! You think you can trust them and think you are dealing with the celebrities' company but you are not and you get burned! We even vetted the company first and later discovered the company diligently removes all online negative reviews.

Hi Martha,

After reading what you have posted anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and Mastermind.com is unacceptable. I would love the opportunity to clear up any confusion as we would never want you to feel that way from an experience with our team. We take these matters very seriously. Dean values all of his clients, and desires the best for them. As I am aware your individual experience is from an outside company, we would like to help if possible with your concerns or questions. I have emailed you directly to get more details and look into your specific situation.

Robyn

robyn@deangraziosi.com

Original review: April 21, 2020

From the moment I purchased the product I had problems with their software. I had to chase up CS who didn't seem to know what had happened. (I truly thought I had been scammed.) Finally 3 days later got an email with the course link, it didn't have everything that was promised in the live webinar. Working thru the course I noticed a lot of mistakes with editing and videos missing. Then when I contacted CS about my welcome pack they said they didn't have an address for me (I'd given this at the point of purchase). I emailed them my address and they somehow managed to still send the pack to the wrong address.

At this point I was so angry with second rate CS and product that I cancelled and asked for a refund. A few days later I got an email from CS about my address???. To sell a product on how to run a successful business is a joke when you can't even run your own and the CS staff have no idea how to do their job. Dean and Tony definitely overpromise and underdeliver. I felt really let down. Also if you ask for help on their FB group your questions get declined, which is ridiculous.

Dean Graziosi response

First off I wanted to say for your experience to be anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and Mastermind.com is unacceptable. We as a company take great pride in assisting our students where ever we possibly can.

After reading what you posted, I just wanted to help clear up any confusion as we never would have wanted you to feel this way. We take these matters very serious and want to rectify this as soon as possible. We appreciate the opportunity to address it. I have emailed you directly to address this as timely as possible, please look for an email from robyn@deangraziosi.com and support@mastermind.com.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

1st off The KBB program way overpromises and majorly underdelivers. The charged amount is if you pay 4 payments is a ripoff and they even though I have paid in full they keep charging $597 a month. They do not answer emails and if they do it's not to handle the issue at hand. I reported Masterminds to my bank for fraud since I can prove I am grossly being wrongfully charged and have proof. It's ridiculous I have to do this but I have to protect myself being taken advantage of by a company like this.

Unfortunately what I have experienced and see is they prey on individuals looking to advance their situation and sell them an overpriced cheerleading program that the tips offered are knowledge already known making and give tips to advance you business that cost more money which makes their statement of without more cost a lie. The program unattainable for those that do not have the large amount of money to put into the expensive marketing they instruct you to do. The program is chaotic and does not stream smoothly and the marketing section/videos are just through in and make the program frustrating and leaves you with the feeling of defeat. All in all a waste of time and money, and scam with fraudulent over charges. Expected more from such highly named individuals but scam artists come in all sizes big and small.

Hey Kathleen,

First off I do want to apologize on behalf of Dean and Mastermind. To hear that you were not pleased with our company is not okay with us. I would love to assist you and to see if I can make this situation any better. I went ahead and sent you an email from manny@deangraziosi.com

As one of the managers of the customer service department, it is my job to make sure each and every client is 100% satisfied with our company.

I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of making this situation better.

-Manny

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad times you’ve gone through Dean, and please know that you have really “motivated” me to re-assess my life! Thank you!!! Sincerely... John **????

Hello John,

Thank you for your kind words and your positive feedback! I am so glad that you were encouraged by my story and motivated to take the next step! You are so welcome!

Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I didn't get any products except only an access to internet sharing. I was waiting an unknown products. BUT there was no such products which I was trying to buy.. a book? or a set of CDs?.. How foolish I was with Dean Graziosi service and inner circle whatever.. Please cancel my membership or whatever wrong order and please refund since this September payments... Otherwise I have to go for legal procedure for getting that... Best Regards,

Hey Hyun,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company was anything but amazing. Dean always aims to overdeliver to all of his customers and we hate to hear about this issue. I have reached out to you via email to see what we can do to make this experience better. Please correspond to csmanager@deangraziosi.com and we will be more than happy to assist you :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information