2. Finance
  3. Investments

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and innovator in the self-education industry with a background in real estate investment. Together with his partner Tony Robbins, he created the Knowledge Broker Blueprint and many other masterminds and courses. Dean Graziosi is a New York Times bestselling author of several books, including Millionaire Success Habits and The Underdog Advantage. Dean lives with his amazing wife and children in Scottsdale, Arizona. Get more info on how Dean changes lives at deangraziosi.com.

BOTTOM LINE

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker who speaks on how to invest in real estate. He offers several free resources, books and training groups along with his six-month course.

PROS
  • Charismatic and engaging
  • Solid track record
  • Experience-based advice
CONS
  • Some offerings are costly

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad times you’ve gone through Dean, and please know that you have really “motivated” me to re-assess my life!...

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool needed to succeed in creating/marketing/& selling a mastermind solution… Worth the investment!

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?
Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.
What companies does Dean Graziosi own?
Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.
What does Dean Graziosi teach?
Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was introduced to Dean Graziosi through my participation in various programs with Tony Robbins. I recently became very interested in a program called The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, which Dean and Tony have created and are implementing together. At first glance, I passed on enrolling in the course as I have been retired for the past 2 years and thought it was designed for entrepreneurs. Having read through the materials and watched many of the videos about the course, I saw the amazing value in the product and service and wished I'd had access to such a program when I was a counsellor and later, a coach. I had struggled, painfully, with marketing - what I called "selling myself and my services".

Marketing had been one of my biggest challenges and was the most destructive obstacle to my success. In fact, despite my extraordinary gift of coaching, leading, inspiring, and empowering others, my lack of understanding in this one area cost me my career, my mental health, and very nearly - my life. In spite of all that, my attraction to KBB still lingered. I had an idea about helping a young friend with her church youth group. With Covid, attendance is down and spirits are low. I approached her with the idea of offering a workshop or training that would inspire and empower her students. She is very excited. So am I. KBB popped into my head again and I remember seeing a clip that talked about how easy it is to create and market programs, workshops, events.

So, I signed up. I dove into the materials, took massive notes, and started to create my course. There is so much information! I soon started to feel overwhelmed. I looked at what others were doing, compared myself unfavorably, doubted my confidence and felt myself quickly going to a dark place I refuse to ever revisit. That's when I reached out to the groups for guidance. I was feeling a bit panicky, thought I'd made a huge mistake, and wanted to quit immediately. I was disgusted with myself and embarrassed for enrolling in the first place. It is at the point that people in our Facebook group who I don't even know and who don't know me stepped up, stepped in and enveloped me with kindness, compassion and encouragement.

I received emails from several members of the Customer Support/Care Team. I was offered a very generous incentive over which I took time to ponder. This is the first time I have felt totally seen, heard, and understood in this type of situation. I felt like I belonged and needed to be in this program. I decided to stay. I now see far beyond what had stopped me in the past and more importantly, I see my obligation and responsibility to share my gifts with the people who desperately need what only I have to give. And, I do not take the generous offering lightly. I am completely committed to utilizing the resources in this program to reach, inspire, embrace, encourage, impact, support, and love every person on this planet - one connection at a time.

My mess is my message. My passion is to vulnerably, openly, and authentically share myself and my story with the world, not only make a difference in the lives of others, but to save lives as well. My purpose is to help people unlock and unleash the power inside that can help them break through any limit and create the quality of life they desire and deserve. I can. I must. I will. Lives depend on me!

Hello Aida,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share a little bit of your story and experience with us. We are so encouraged to hear how Dean has positively impacted your life! We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! We cannot wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 11, 2021

Hi Dean, this is Reem **, and I know that you love conversations style ???? as much as I know how good I am at different colors of writing, and so I decide to write with the color you love the most: « the be natural without scrips one ». When I registered initially in the course it was because I tried previous products and watched many videos of Tony and became fan of him, so I said to myself: anything from Tony must be great!! and I registered in KBB.

I didn’t know who’s Dean initially. Then when I did the exercise of the things I have been putting off and what it cost me, it shifted my paradigm. As I wanted initially to write about love to bring hope to the society and say it exists: this was in Jan 2020 at first I wanted to give hope to myself and then to others. I wrote few stories of people I met, and at one point I just stopped, and I stopped for almost 6 months, losing the drive and feeling confused: what am I trying to say here or what do I want to publish?! Until I watched your video!!! It created such frustration inside me and pain!!

Writing is running in my blood, how could I put it off?! How could I betray my pen and disappoint the people who I promised will write about?! How about the people who I wrote about and didn’t publish their stories?! I felt tremendous shame and guilt and even felt I am at risk of losing my credibility. I immediately took steps to resume writing, whether these steps included hiring a coach to put me on track again and gain more and more clarity, or commit to writing almost every day and put writing as the top second most important goal after nourishing my soul in my plan, or anything I could do to get in track again.

I then watched your bonus interview when you showed your first infomercial and I like it! I expected to laugh as you said, but I didn’t. I felt you were so good in fact, saw your shirt as maybe a trend at that time when the video was shot, the only difference was your face and voice. Maybe because of different stage in life which again is normal????

I liked the fact that you shared it and loved the fast talking way you used to say how we keep running from one excuse to another so that we don’t take the real action, and what you mentioned about the importance of making the challenge and setup a date for our event and prepare for it, and what you mentioned about falling in love with our product so that it doesn’t feel like selling...

On that day and at that point I was flooded with emotions! I couldn’t help not sharing with KBB team my feelings and how grateful I feel to this course which gives me what I need in such a PEACEFUL manner which I truly love. And on that day I decided to put your name « Dean Graziosi » as one of the people I am influenced by. And you turned to me, from an acquaintance to an influencer! Salut and Gratsi Dean????

Hello Reem,

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of your journey with us! We are so encouraged to hear about how you have been challenged and encouraged by Dean and his story. We love having you as part of the KBB family and we can't wait to hear more about your success!

Ryan W

Dean Graziosi

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Well Dean, many congratulations on such a milestone as it is amazing!!!! I am going to start by saying thank you as you have helped me shift quite a few things that have really had me stuck for a while. TBH, I hadn't had any real exposure to yourself until last year when I attended Tony's Comeback Challenge and that is where the story begins really. I then joined MM and really started to get access to yourself that I really needed, although I didn't realise I needed it at the time. Then wow, the World Summit which blew me away and I had forgotten how much I had been missing that sort of event. Joined KBB and Mastery and that was when the final pieces of the jigsaw started to fall into place. You see, I had been overthinking things for so long and the way you deliver your material just makes it so simple and relatable.

My story started 10/12/15 when my partner/rock/BF/world, died suddenly from a heart attack. Resulting in myself to quote Del Amitri 'Driving with the brakes on' in the wilderness. I have invested 000's over the years in 'gurus' who promised the earth and I didn't really get any results at all financially however, it did improve me as a person and made them rather wealthy. So flitting between one and another hoping that it would be the magic formula that I needed, but just getting further and further into debt. So it has been a 'messy middle' for quite a while now and now, to quote the Beatles 'the long and winding road, that leads to your door'. I feel I have now found my home with KBB and Mastery, with you and the team.

Everything is laid out in simple terms and easy to follow and have done a beta event, I am planning more courses this year and have my MM nearly finished as well. My MM course has been in my head for about 3 years and I just couldn't think of how to get the main section over on video or to a live audience. Boom, your 'ASF course' gave me the answer and your delivery just made it so simple as again, I had been overthinking it.

I am now really looking forward to the future and I know that this year is going to be a 'bonkers' year but in a good way this time. So thank you with all of my heart to you for sharing what you have and for being authentic and vulnerable at times - can really relate to that. I also know that it is with thanks to the team around you as well but that comes from your leadership and the type of person you are. Thank you for giving yourself to us, giving me the path and tools that I need to fulfill my destiny and I hope to be able to meet you one day and say thank you in person. I also have it as a goal to actually appear on stage with you whether in person or virtually. Thank you again for being the special person you are and may I send you and your family all my love and hugs.

Dave xx

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of your story and experience with us! We are so excited to hear how much value you have received from Dean and his teachings. It is an honor to be a part of your success and I know that Dean and the rest of our team can not wait to hear more about it! I know Dean loves to serve from his heart. Thanks again for sharing with us! Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance!

Ryan W.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Who is Dean Graziosi?? I had no idea, but I knew Tony Robbins! So, I purchased the Knowledge Broker Blueprint after watching all the live webinars. I was anxiously awaiting my first unemployment check, then on March 5, 2020, I bought. I dived right in with a hunger, and eagerness to finally use this program to start a nonprofit that has been in my heart for 7 years. What attracted me to purchase was the Ultimate Edge, as an added bonus. I started doing both programs simultaneously, treating it as a real college course and finished on April 20, 2020. I set up my first 100 people in my Facebook group, THEN, Dean presented ME with the completion award on Memorial Day's Live, and I had MAJOR momentum for the first time in YEARS.

Then, I started getting hate mail and news articles about people "found dead" in the US Senate because they were trying to make the changes I am, in regards to Child Protective Services and other worldly issues. I got very fearful, and just fell back, stopped doing my videos, erased them, and felt doomed. BUT I was able to keep watching Dean, weekly, picturing and hearing him say MY NAME again and again every week, like he did on that Memorial Day shout out, as he was teaching on his Monday calls, kept me going and still moving along in my mission. I was able to pivot and regain my momentum thanks to Dean's teachings and dedication to be there consistently for us. I truly feel I could not have gotten through this year without Dean in my life, live every week. I love and appreciate all that he does and how much of a genuine human being he is and how he cares so much (and don't care ????) Thank you for all you do, Dean!

2021 is my year of moving forward and, it's all thanks to you, following the road less traveled and making a clear path for everyone, even for those of us forgotten by society, the value is priceless! God's many many blessings to you and your family, today, tomorrow and forever.

P.S. I love your books, they have been very eye opening and life changing, too. Thanks again!

Hello Jennifer,

You are a rock star! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your story with us! We love that you took a chance on Dean how Dean has impacted your life! You are amazing and have so much strength. We love having you as part of the DG family! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Ryan W.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I am very impressed by the articulation of all your programs. I appreciate this very much since it really helps get in the move, at one's pace. I regret that the FB community doesn't "play the accountability game" with much implication. Anyway not in the coaching - little group sessions I was in. One of them created a FB group just for us and It started well and lasted only 3 days... then nothing happened. What a pity, since I need, and I imagine others too, need a support group, an accountability group that is concerned with one another to move forward, share what is difficult or easy so we can share our experiences and capabilities to overcome our inner challenges (external ones too!).

I find it difficult too to keep up with all the temptations and videos I receive from you and your partners. They are all super interesting and in the end listening to their offers stops me from moving forward on my KBB, Mastery program actions to implement. I miss too having some indications about how to articulate different videos or ppt to give to my niche to create a conversation with them and create a trustworthy relationship, that will inspire them on day to buy. Should all these "presents" to be trust worthy have a strategic planning? Is it better if I go as I feel, according to what I listen to, what I feel is the right thing to say. I organized after the signature workshop 2 BETA workshops (3 hours). People are very happy about it. They want more!

It was free and I asked for a detailed feed back which is very helpful. I notice that being French living with French people, our culture is different from yours in the US. People are not as transparent and direct to say what they like or not;.. so I have to adapt to their "culture"! As for now the other thing I find difficult is creating an active and interested list of people. I am OK with proposing (rather than selling which is not my thing.. !), I do have different products that can be interesting for different niches.

I started with something I have never imagined, still I launched the idea so as not to be "out" of the 2nd day of the Signature workshop. I have found it not so easy to follow what Rachel Miller proposes. I have little if no experience of the social network and this is a new language for me, as Chinese would be... Fortunately, I have found a woman with whom we share once a week where we are. We coach each other to find what block and how to go further. I hope all this will be helpful for you! Again thank you for the exceptional program you deliver. I can see that it is a sort of sum up of all you have experienced and I feel very grateful for that super gift!

Hello Michele,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and providing great feedback. I think we can all relate on this topic and would benefit from more accountability! :)

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Original review: April 12, 2021

Working with Dean, Tony & their teams has been very impactful in my life. KBB is a great course and has definitely moved the needle in my life I. How I think of things and processes I use. I’m still learning and growing and everyone is so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend the KBB course. It’s a great way to change your life and start the business of your dreams. Thank you so much. I love being part of this community.

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. It is so encouraging to hear how Dean and his teachings have impacted your life! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: April 6, 2021

Thank you, Dean, for putting together KBB with Toni. The course is awesome, so is the community! I appreciate you for your passion - it's more than an enthusiasm that quickly fades away. You are encouraging and celebrating us! And I am glad to be a part of celebrating you. Happy Birthday.

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. I know Dean will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 28, 2021

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur who lives by virtue, who brings joy and benefit to the world through his leadership and vision. He sees the possibility of human beings being better today than they were yesterday, and in an extraordinary possibility that we all can attain. He inspires this world and the world is better because of him. I’m so happy and grateful to have someone like Dean Graziosi as a teacher in my life.

Dear Amanda,

Thank you so much for your positive review! You got it right! Dean Loves to serve at the highest level! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I love how Dean freely shares his expertise, generously and often, in all areas of life. He truly is an inspiration, and his enthusiasm is infectious! Shortly after learning about Dean, I started to reevaluate my life and many of the choices I have made. As of result of this, I am now more willing to make changes I never considered making in the past! There is a reason why he has touched the lives of millions of people around the world with his powerful messages. Thank you, Dean!!! Because of you I am now taking MASSIVE ACTION steps, crushing self-doubt!!!

Hello Carrisa,

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! We are so encouraged to hear how Dean's message has impacted your life! We can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean GRaziosi

Original review: March 27, 2021

Hey Dean, I'm sure you remember me. Brianna ** was my name when I first joined KBB 2.0 during the start of the pandemic and I changed it to Brianna **, you have shouted me out 2 times on your spotlights and all I can say is thank you! Not only did I have my first mastermind with 17 other crew members of Toby Robbins but you acknowledged my first mastermind virtual mindset mastery with being paid 200 a hour! Make 700 in 4 hours! I never had made that type of money for my kids and I. The father of my youngest beat me pretty bad before I entered KBB and I was no longer going to be a victim of my own story. You helped me shape that. Not only do I work alongside a doctor without attending any MD school or paying the amount of money that would set me back, I used my knowledge to create what I wanted and made it reality aside what the normal way to get into the field and you taught me that!

I now help other single mothers overcome trauma and become entrepreneurs and I help people find holistic ways of healing the mind and body to stop disease and illness in a small town of Sisters Oregon, which I plan to get on city council then one day mayor to protect this little town. Thank you for all that you have done for this world during covid trying to overtake the world. Hope to hear from you soon and really tell you the full story, I've beaten a lot of other obstacles in life cause of you and Tony Robbins! Thank you with all my heart ❤

Hello Brianna,

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! We are so encouraged to hear how Dean's message has impacted your life! We love your message! Your story is exactly why we are here doing what we are doing! You keep us motivated! We can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean GRaziosi