4.82/5
Based on 247 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 23, 2018

721 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2018

This book is extremely helpful with learning the habits needed for success! There was one area that really improved my life which was the area about focus on strengths and not weaknesses and let that trickle throughout your life. WOW. Very important thing to learn going forward as most people are crippled by focusing on weaknesses. Keep it up. Thanks a lot!

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Wonderfully inspiring book and message. Thank you Dean for helping me put my energy back into my life!!! The success habits in this book are easy to implement and have a huge impact on how you see yourself and how you move toward transforming your life. I’m excited to see where this journey will take me and hope to stay involved with Dean as my guild.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Thank you so much Dean Graziosi for this opportunity. Reading your book has shifted my way of thinking on how to handle situations in life and many more opportunities. I know now that your course will help my wife and I get through though situations with your help and support. Thank you!

Original review: May 22, 2018

I started the 30 day challenge about 5 days ago now and I also just received my free copy of Millionaire Success Habits. I have no words for how grateful I am that this all came into my life at the perfect time. I just started up wellness business and the training Dean provides is exactly what I need to get my butt moving. The only thing stopping me from achieving my goals is myself. And with the help of Dean’s book and online webinars, there will be no one to stop me from being successful. Thank you Dean for this amazing opportunity.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Millionaire Success Habits. Better life challenge: I was skeptical until finishing chapter one. Can't put it down now. Has changed my life already. I'm spreading the word Dean. New life now. In tears and never looking back. From my heart. Thank you for saving my life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: May 22, 2018

Had an amazing experience ordering the book, heard multiple good comments about it and can’t wait to check it out! Thank you for being such an inspiration and helping out the community with your knowledge. It is timeless! Thank you Dean.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Dean Graziosi is an Angel. He motivates, excites, encourages, he is powerful, deep, genuine... I can go on. I thought I was going to learn just about Real Estate but, man was I wrong!! He is fixing us from within, our mindset, getting us to face levels of our lives we never imagined so we can soar!! I just started but, i already see the big picture!! I've never met Dean in person but I feel like I've known him all my life and I want to hear him more everyday!! I love and have so much respect for Dean for his selflessness and his eagerness to help others. I can't wait to meet him in person and give him a great big hug!! Thank you Dean Graziosi. Forever thankful!!

Original review: May 22, 2018

I haven't read too much into the book yet, but what I have read I've really enjoyed. I absolutely do plan on investing something sometime soon, in something. That may sound like what everyone says that ends up never doing anything, we'll see.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have been reading Dean's book Millionaire Success Habits for 3 days and viewing his inspirational videos. Dean truly cares about helping people! What he talks about is real solutions and minor shifts in behavior to accomplish goals in life that I have always wanted for myself. I can't wait to see what my future holds! Thanks Dean!

Original review: May 22, 2018

He’s really happy and positive to be around and motivates me to try my best. I like the challenge a lot. It helps me be better and successful. I got his book and going to read it as soon as possible to see what he recommends for success.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I'm awaiting my book. I will say that listening to Dean's story only reinforces my own belief in me. I'm an entrepreneur myself and have been able to be successful in what I do. I'm looking to be more successful on an even higher level and I was inspired by Dean's videos. Since Rome wasn't built in a day, I realize the time it takes and the worst thing anyone could say to me would be, "no." I'll just step aside from that obstacle and keep moving forward. Also, understanding criticism and using it in a positive manner and application will only be a learning curve and not a dead end. If you're not part of the steamroller then you're a part of the road!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I could not be more satisfied with Dean's tactics, this man has helped me earn more money and turn my life around. I would recommend it to all my friends and family, it has been a pleasure learning from Dean.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This has been something I always wanted to tap into, and Dean made it very reachable for anyone who wants to consider making a go at this. The system is loaded with information that take you every step of the way! And the constant motivation is amazing. Dean, you have given me hope again in this economy! Blessings to you, my friend!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Attended the EDGE event and was blown away by Dean’s honesty and care for everyone who was there. His goal was to help us recognize that we were all there to improve our lives. I know I realized that I have been playing it small and I want to change my limiting habits and create new habits to become a better version of myself! Thank you Dean for being you!

Original review: May 2, 2018

This book is such a beautiful and I wanna thanks to Dean Graziosi first of all. I have a dream to become billionaire and help to people how they can grow up in this world, and let the world know that everybody can do it. Thanks.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Dean is a great storyteller who allows you to engage in simple life changes to put your direction in the right path! I would highly recommend this book! Thank you for the tools and the inspiration! Keep creating great content!

Original review: May 1, 2018

I am writing to express my gratitude to you, your team and all the people in this industry like you. You are such an inspiration and as much as I appreciate and enjoy all the other entrepreneurs and coaches, people like Tony robins, Brendan burchard, joe polish, the list could literally go on forever, I feel closest to you, not because we come from similar backgrounds but to me you seem most genuine and real, not that all the others are fake but for me personally you are able to evoke the drive and motivation I’ve been needing.

I only just started your course and to be completely honest I’m scared ** to try this stuff. It’s so new and completely outside my comfort zone it freaks me out, but when I listen to you I feel like it’s possible. Even if I don’t do this, which I plan to do it, but if I didn’t, I still feel as though you have single handedly given me the motivation and desire to succeed and to become what I’ve always wanted and deserve. I truly can’t say how grateful I am that you are here on this planet and share the same air. You’re a true loving spirit and I hope to one day be be like you. I’ll always be me, but if I was ever considered to anything like you I’d be truly honored. Thank you Dean for all you’ve done, do, and will continue to do, you are inspiration.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I would like to thank Dean for sharing with us the fundamentals of success in his book. He - and others like him - are a wealth of knowledge and essential to the younger generation of entrepreneurs such as myself. Thank you.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I love this Guy! Dean is a authentic strategic interventionist of I may. His deliver direct, pure, impactful and insightful. I now own his books and course and already the ball is a rolling. Happy to be a member in his circle especially knowing I'm not paid for all these kind words???

Original review: May 1, 2018

Wow, I haven't even finished reading the book at this time, but it has given me a completely different look ahead in life, with all of the people and the knowledge they share, it's amazing. I'm noticing the changes in my life for the good.

Original review: May 1, 2018

This was an amazing webinar about learning how to work in Real Estate today. I am so excited to get through my modules and get started with this wonderful opportunity. This is going to change my whole life and hopefully my families life as well. Thank you!

Original review: May 1, 2018

My experience with Dean Graziosi has been amazing. Getting a daily dose of his enthusiasm is like a daily vitamin. It’s great for health, wellness, and prosperity. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He has definitely had a positive impact on my attitude and my life. His wisdom and guidance are priceless.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I have been very impressed with Dean’s course and have been recommending it to everyone. The information I am receiving is life changing. It has helped me to change my thinking, attitude and mindset. The course is thorough and contains up-to-date strategies and tools that can be used immediately.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Very pleasant so far as I’m only a couple days in. So far it feels fairly intimate or personal. I need a process that feels real and can generate faith and confidence with. So far so good. I’ve spent too much on things that don’t offer the kind of mentorship I need to succeed. So if I win, we all win. I'd like to see this through and hope this program continues to uncover my attributes so they become my assets. Thanks.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Thank you so much Dean for your energy and dedication to your craft. You are truly a inspiration to me and others. Keep doing what you do. I am homeless at the moment, but you have given me the tools and the courage to overcome it.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I love your message Dean. I appreciate the secrets you share and the work you have done. I thank you for all that. Now I will say I have not been contacted by any of the coaches, although I already paid.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Your book “Millionaire Success Habits”, which I am currently reading on my Kindle, is already changing my life. I also got your real estate course and joined the inner circle as well. My life is already better for knowing you and I see my future brighter than it's ever been in my life. Thank You!!!

Original review: April 23, 2018

There are few very view successful people that actually spend their free time trying to help other become wealthy (not just money-wise). For this, I appreciate having traded words with Mr. Graziosi and I am very excited to see what his book has to offer.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Although I have not read the book yet, I am confident that I will get positive outcomes. I have been looking to start my business for a while and when I came across DG's Facebook page, I knew I needed his book. Something about how he spoke got me. I can relate to what he was saying and it also felt genuine. So I am really looking forward to reading this book.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Dean and his team are awesome! His energy and passion are like I’ve never seen before. It literally makes me wanna be a better person just from watching his videos. His programs are everything I’ve been looking for. I was skeptical at first, like all will be, but I took a leap in faith and I am VERY glad I did!

Dean Graziosi Company Information