4.9/5 (143 ratings)

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad ...

Verified

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool ...

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?

Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.

What companies does Dean Graziosi own?

Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.

What does Dean Graziosi teach?

Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review

Original review: July 1, 2022

Dean Graziosi is a fantastic motivator, teacher, author, and presenter. I found him in the "Own Your Own Future Challenge" in 2021 with Tony Robbins. I knew of Tony as I had some of his trainings on CD and met Dean through that challenge. I got the Project Next program and finished that. I enjoy his Monday Facebook 10 minute talks. They are motivating and I always learn something. I have taken a few of his courses as well and have one that I haven't had time for yet but look forward to it. I am working on a Mastermind on-line teaching program that I am only doing because of Dean and his training and motivation.

I have recommended some of his programs and Facebook links to others. I love being part of the Mastermind Facebook group. He and his team are super at feedback, suggestions and support. He does say to go at your own pace so he knows others have a lot on their plate and he does NOT push you or compare you to others. That turns me off when people do that and I would not be going to his trainings if he was like that.

I give Dean 5 stars because of all these reasons and that he truly loves people and wants them to succeed for themselves and NOT for his gain. That is very clear. He is "all in" as he likes to say, even if I am not. Sometimes I am "all in" and sometimes life gets in the way but Dean is still there for me. That is amazing. He is also the example that you don't have to be born rich or have a degree to succeed. Thank you Dean for all you do, give and show up for to help so many others. God bless you, your team and your family!

Dear Dona,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next and Mastermind.com had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly is "all in". It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey! :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I was 1st introduced to Dean through Eric ** and his Go Pro program. I instantly felt connected to Dean, his authenticity and his willingness to give so much in the course that he taught.. Forgive me. I don't remember the name but I loved every minute of what I experienced of Dean. So then of course when the mastermind program came along I said, "Oh gosh. It's exactly what I've been looking for because I had written a book and I now need it to develop an online course alongside of it." Then it only made sense to embrace High Ticket Academy. I confess I was overwhelmed at first. It's taken me a while just to catch up emotionally with all of this. I let my age get in the way. I'm 75 this year. There's so much involved with marketing online and some of the technology became a bit of a stretch for me but I just appreciate the way Dean and the team have kept encouraging us.

I am so happy with the choices I've made. Obviously it's a heavy investment for someone who is on a fixed income but I anticipate good things to come. And so I just want you to know that Dean has been so encouraging. I needed that emotional reinforcement all the time and what I am able to review again and again with mastermind, Project Next and now High Ticket Academy is of critical importance for my ability to serve people..All of that is huge for me because I feel supported both with practical resources and emotional inspiration.

Dear Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next and HTA have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into these programs. We are so glad that you have overcome obstacles to be on this journey with us, and we can't wait to see all that you will accomplish! :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: June 29, 2022

Thank you, very much for this opportunity. Dean’s team has been extremely effective in keeping me informed. Their attention to detail and quick responses to questions has been greatly appreciated. Dean’s team follows their leader’s attention to over deliver. It has been a pleasure communicating with them. They exemplify great customer service, yet like with Dean, one feels like one is not a customer, but friend and family.

Where do I begin to answer the question of what Dean has brought to my life. Dean has been like a brother, a confidant, a like coach and mentor, a solace from life’s storms which I have had many this last year. That solace comes from processing by him allowing me to just share my inner heart on life or just “talking out loud,” a sounding board in which to test ideas and thoughts whatever they might be. What a gift that has been! Dean’s life stories about his personal experiences with his family have been a view into his life and how he works hard to be the best he can be whether in sunny sky days or storms.

In the human experience, we need witnesses to our life. Dean has allowed me to witness his life and he has witnessed mine in return. There is such a lovely fragrance that gives to our existence. No one but our Creator truly knows our heart of hearts, but I feel I know the essence of Dean Graziosi and he me. That is what I call a friend, a treasure! Thank you, Dean and his Dream Team! It has been a pleasure working with you! Blessings to you and yours, Elaine **

Dear Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's messages have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Yesterday, I received a Mastermind customer support call. I struggle learning all the "tech stuff," required in getting my Mastermind course created and then uploaded and launched. Ever since I found out that Mastermind offered clients free 15 min. customer support sessions to help me get my course launched, I've been scheduling a few support sessions at the times where I was feeling very stuck and overwhelmed. I like to do the work myself, and I have definitely learned so much, but sometimes I need assistance from those experts who know all the "tech stuff," far better than I do. Yesterday, I had help from Gabriel **, and also Brittnie. (My apologies, I did not get Brittnie's last name.)

Gabriel OVER DELIVERED!!! He over delivered and I'm Over The Moon Happy with the end results! He listened, he and Brittnie allowed the session to go into overtime, they were able to view my screen and could see firsthand what my concerns were and how I had created my course. They listened to me, which is something we don't always get these days. Sometimes it would take me 5 or more minutes to explain all of the obstacles I faced. Even just explaining the "tech stuff," is difficult for me. They both stayed with me, and Gabriel could easily see the issues I was having with GB, MB, KB, etc., uploading/downloading, links, etc., and how to upload my videos into my Mastermind course.

Gabriel and Brittnie, words cannot express how grateful I Am for your staying with me, especially when I Am so close to having my course launched!! I have poured my blood, sweat and tears into this course every day for over 6 months, and because of your expertise, your knowledge, your patience, your kindness and for all of the compassionate support you gave me yesterday, I'm getting it done!!! Thank YOU both So Very Much!!! Thank you for the follow-up email and the tutorial too! You are both huge assets to the Dean Graziosi and Mastermind Team!!!

Dear Debra,

Thank you so much for sharing about your wonderful experience with Dean's team! We love hearing that Gabriel and Britnie overdelivered in service and problem-solving! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to continue helping you on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

Hi Dean! A year ago I lost my job. I was in shock because I was successful and being paid very well. I am the breadwinner for our family so the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I felt humiliated, angry and very fearful. COVID did not help matters. It was not a good Christmas. At the time, I thought it was the worst thing that could happen to me. The truth of the situation is that it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me! Although I was paid very well, the values of the company did not match my own and I hated how I was treated and how my colleagues were being treated. I was miserable and felt trapped. It was all around soul crushing.

I discovered you through Instagram. I first read Underdog Advantage. My husband also has dyslexia. I had to bribe him to read the first chapter because I knew if he did that he would read the whole book. I think it is the first book he has read in ten years! He loved it and now he understands who I am talking about! I also enjoyed and learned so much with the Project Next course and I read your book Millionaire Success Habits. I have relentlessly interviewed with several companies this year and nothing was the right fit. I had many dark moments and I was feeling very discouraged about the future. In one of my down moments, I reached out to you on Instagram and you were so motivating and encouraging. I love your posts on IG and your messages on FaceBook. They kept me going when I wanted to give up! I am so grateful for you and your passion to help people.

I am so pleased to report that I finally found my dream job with a large U.S. company that wants to expand in Canada. I couldn't have created a better scenario for myself. I am so happy! Also, because of you, I discovered that I do have a passion for the self-education industry. I plan to do life coaching part-time and full-time when I retire. I am so excited about everything despite the craziness that is going on in the world!!! Thank you for your consistency, your conviction and your love. I hope to meet you one day. I will throw myself at you and give you a huge hug! :-) Blessings to you and Lisa and to your children. You ARE making a difference in people's lives!! Love Cathy xo

Hello Cathy,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Underdog Advantage book and the Project Next program. We appreciate you sharing your story of how Dean has motivated you with his messages. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Briana

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I feel so grateful I received the gift to go Life with Dean on his October Inner Circle. He pitched me live on marketing tips for my Relationship Coach Business. The tips he gave me were mind-blowing! I implemented it all and will be launching my course soon! Every time I think about that Zoom call, I feel blessed! Thank you Dean for over delivering and changing my Life! I want to do for others what you have done for me! Love & light!

Dear Tania,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that your experience on Inner Circle had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

Excellent service delivery. Customer needs Catered for executing the service. Customer queries responded to and resolved in a satisfactory manner as required. Customer focused. I felt cared for, respected and handled with care. I recommend anyone contemplating using the service.

Dear Hector,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I am super grateful for this support. Feel cared about and appreciated that I signed up for MM and Project Next. I enjoy very much his authenticity. He is so natural that it is encouraging for me to be myself and that there will be people that want to learn from me and that I can serve. I also love that he is so positive and doing good work. It's most definitely a family I choose to belong to.

Dear Elke,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next and Mastermind.com have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I burned my boat 7 years ago…,‘before I ever heard that expression’….Within my pursuit to escape a controlling relationship, I received intuitive guidance and learned to use of my imagination which I needed, to think my way out of box. And, since I met Dean 2 years ago, he has been able to teach me how to conceptualize a form of visual realization by providing tools and capabilities for creating an online business that has allowed for me to detach myself from the impostor syndrome associated with the overwhelm of rejection. He has created a window for transparency and brand presence, and he holds me accountable for persistence to succeed.

Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Hi Dean, thanks for all the work and support you put into Project Next. Especially, I love the value ladder. It helped me to give more freely. I started my own YouTube channel yesterday and I got so much positive feedback. It actually went through the roof. I got 170 views with a brand new channel in less than 24 hours! Project Next and time to thrive challenge gave me the confidence to do this! :)

Love from Germany,