It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1073 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

This is a review of the free seminar "Millionaire Success Habits" given by Dean Graziosi. I had gotten an invitation in the mail. I was intrigued by the $250 Target redemption card they offered along with the free book. The Target redemption works by allowing you to be reimbursed $20 a month for 13 months. The seminar was in the city and parking was discounted to $15, but not free. I got registered, they gave me a name tag and a free book. I thumbed through the book, it seemed to be a worthwhile motivational read. It doesn't have anything to do with the first topic which was 'quick flips' real estate where you find deals through their 'deal desk' and immediately sell them to buyers they provide. They said they offered dinner and the seminar started at 6, but they didn't serve it until around 7, so bring a snack and don't expect to be fed right away.

It was a pretty decent turkey sandwich box lunch which we ate at our seat while the 2nd presenter did something on call options in the stock market. The main thing being sold was the $997 3 day real estate seminar. They did say that this is refunded to you after your first deal, which I haven't heard before. The stock market 3 day seminar was $300 - refundable after the 1st day if you don't like it. I didn't buy these products because I didn't think that their 'deal desk' could deliver real estate deals any better than I could (which is very hard these days) and stock market call options have as much downside as upside and they really didn't talk about how much you could lose in options. After sitting through 3 hrs of presentations, I was still waiting around for my freebies. Most of the audience had already left the building.

I asked about it and after everyone was done signing up, then they handed out the instructions for the $250 Target card and they also unexpectedly added a $250 Amex travel card. Turns out the name tags have the special code you need to sign up for these offers. You just needed to instructions for how to use it at a website. All those that left early didn't get it. Very few stuck it out to the bitter end. So if you want the advertised freebies, stick around. So, I was happy to get $500 worth of value for visit along with free book. If anything, these types of seminars are good for kicking your butt into doing something different, so I thought the time was worthwhile.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Dean has done a great job advertising and marketing this book. Initially, I signed up to receive a free copy of the book but was not prepared for what followed. I have to admit that at one point I believed he was doing almost "too good of a job" getting his book out there. After I received the book, prior to actually picking the book up and reading it, I found myself somewhat annoyed with all the obvious targeted marketing tactics I felt were being thrown in my face, just by simply agreeing to get the book in the first place. Every advertisement on any YouTube video I watched, there he was trying to get me to actually read the book, social media ads were videos of him, yet again, trying to get me to read the book.

At one point I was so turned off by the sound of his voice that I lost all motivation to even begin reading it. This sounds extremely negative but I want to paint a clear picture of where my mentality was at prior to actually reading even the first page of "millionaire success habits". The moment I decided to give it a go and start reading (months after getting the book) I read from start to finish in 2 days. I couldn't put it down, every free moment I had I wanted to read more. I had a clear understanding of why Dean was so persistent in getting you to read this book. His knowing that what he introduces will change your life is what he is most passionate about and it shows through out the entire book.

The book is not written in a traditional way and although I have minimal experience with actually completing entire books, what I learned is that if I feel the book is speaking to me as if someone is having a conversation with me, that I can stay engaged and more open to the wisdom of the teachings. And that is exactly how Dean has crafted this masterpiece. There is something about the way it draws you in, feels relatable and keeps you wanting to practice the simple to start and follow habits. There's no sense of being overwhelmed by unreasonable expectations. Dean breaks the process of becoming successful down to small changes that help build confidence.

I identify as a spiritual, happy, normal person. Reading this book helped marry my spiritual ideations, interest in the law of attraction, knowledge of psychology, conscious parenting style, and true inner knowing into a new, easily attainable way of life, just by making small changes at a time. If you are a parent wanting to raise a more conscious child, Dean also shares great conversations on how to respond to the normal, everyday situations that our children face and conversations we too can have with the children in our lives to help them thrive in today's world. I'm so grateful to have read Millionaire Success Habits. It has been life changing and I know will continue to serve me on my journey. I can only hope this review plays a role in you deciding to invest in this material and let it change your life too!

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited you purchased products from Dean Graziosi! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding to you as we would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products, courses, and service. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I first saw Dean on somebody else's podcast about 3 months ago. I really liked his enthusiasm and the fact he seemed real. I have an overly abundant amount of skepticism, so I did some research and found all the negative stuff about him, then I checked his net worth. Ok this guy is on to something I thought, so ordered his free book. I was charged for shipping as I was expected to. I read the small print about signing up for classes and all the rest. I have been charged for what I bought and nothing more. This is no scam. It is called doing your own due diligence.

I have learned so much from Dean and others like him, but the main thing I learned was this all takes EFFORT! Sometimes it works sometimes you have to dig down and keep going. Never once have I felt lied to or tricked. I learned to take a long hard look at the person looking back at me in the mirror. Only I can change that person looking back at me. I'm not a millionaire, I'm not a selfie made business person. But I have the confidence to know I can be, IF I PUT THE EFFORT IN. Thanks Dean and your team. Please keep up the great work and one day I will see you on my mountain top.

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life-changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to thank you for your kind review. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. Thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I absolutely love this book... I'm only 16 years old and still in high school but the way Dean wrote his book, "Millionaire Success Habits" I was so fascinated I read it in a matter of two days. My life has been rough at times also, and I can relate to his experiences. For example, we used to live in OR but moved all around at least once a year, then my mom told us we're going to Vegas and thats when life really hit the fan...

We were homeless multiple times living in shelters and I wasn't able to get signed up for school before the due date so I had to take my 1st semester of freshmen year all over again, even though I caught up with all my classes and had only A's and B's. But I didn't care, I had made varsity wrestling and baseball that year because of my determination of running a, well... lets just say a big distance... to practice, then back to the place we'd be living at, and then go door to door and ask if I can clean garbage cans or pull weeds etc. And my mom is now pregnant with her 6th and we watch daycare 24/7 and we barely make it by now. So I had to delete any sort of social media and quite sports, rotc, student co, guitar lessons at school, hanging out with friends, and most importantly being happy.

But my happiness had changed when I saw an add on my phone. I was trying to look up success recipes so I won't have the lifestyle I have today when I'm older, and the add on my phone caught my attention immediately. I noticed that Dean Graziosi was Italian and I'm also Italian, so I made a little connection already, and well even if he wasn't I'd still love and thank this guy...

What he said changed my happiness and showed me that all the habits that I do already can have a dramatic change in my later life. And after I went down the street and pulled weeds for an hour I had received $8 and told my mom I want and need to purchase this book. And I did that because I can't have a job besides, the cafeteria at my school, or going door to door. And trust me doing that, oh there isn't a day when I don't get made fun of. And even though I have a food handlers permit, no fast food etc will hire me because I don't have a ride or a car, even though I would walk to work. And I walk everyday to the same places and give them my resume and ask if they are hiring. And not having a permit or even someone to show me how to drive so I can get a licence and a car hurts a little more everyday when all the people I know don't work as hard as me and get the things that would make not only my day but my year.

And when I walk to school everyday and look at the mountain behind the school that I had climbed during the summer by myself with no water or food, it reminds me of that day that I knew I wanted to kill myself. But when I reached to the top and saw all the sectioned neighborhoods from minimum to average then all the way to rich I noticed it was like that no matter where you are in Vegas even on the other side of the city where it's mainly the rich houses. I figured out I dont have it the worst out there, but I will do anything to be successful physically, mentally, and financially. And with Dean's book he showed me that I'm on my way there right now. Dean changes lives. And I know he wont read this personally because he is busy changing other peoples lives. Well, he changed mine. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Dean is so transparent, honest and humble. I felt he was so genuine in sharing so much about his life. He openly shared his childhood, his interaction with his family as a child. So many people are afraid to allow others to see what makes them vulnerable. Which causes people to not truly know who they're dealing with or the decision to want to know. That's like a hostage affect. He went on to discuss his marriage ending. He openly shared his fears, for me as a woman to hear his heart and what he was truly soulfully worried about for the relationship they would have with their children, or made me see so clearly that he's just a man with hopes like anyone else. I cried, I felt that was so important for him to figure out his fear. I felt blessed, I wanted to know him and men like him and have them I'm my daily life.

In my personal life I've watched and been a part of so much less, that I have forgotten what a great love is out there. Healthy, supportive, kind and genuine. I don't know Dean, yet I felt like I've shared a few holiday dinners with over the years. He made me ask myself why am I settling. God has created me for so much more. So much greatness and to bring others along. I'm 56 years in the making and everything that has almost broke me, still hasn't. His testimonies are reinforcing my courage. I don't even have to go it alone, like he said if he's already figured it out, why do I want to go the more difficult way. I'm so proud to know him, to hear him, to understand what I deserve and what I was created for and to do. He's a wonderful human being. I didn't feel any arrogance or egotistical attitude from him. He didn't share his message work harshness.

That was the first thing I noticed. His amazing energetic enthusiasm was so powerful I thought he came from my family. I think I cry because he's made me realize that now I have to make a decision. The choice to not even be afraid anymore even if the changes hurt and are painful. I've waited for a long long time to be who I was truly called to be. I wish he were my brother, I would spend the time with him while he's spending time with his children to learn what I missed in my childhood. I would heal so much of that pain that burdens me now. Im so grateful and thankful that I hit that commercial advertisement today popped up on my YouTube when I was going to watch a clip on God first thing in the morning. He is right we're drawn to each other because he's a teacher and a scholar of his life and I am his student to learn to be a scholar of mine.

I cannot go back in my life, I can certainly improve from here on. He maps it out so fundamentally, ha ha ha I couldn't grasp it all. I'm recovering from a brain injury from an auto accident and I thought if I've gotta reprogram my brain with wonderful things. Then why not this and him. I've listened to enough unhealthy men, it's nice to listen to one that wants good and even greatness for everyone. I'm blessed, I feel blessed. My heart is good, I have a sense of peace. Im starting to believe in all that I am and am created to be. Dean thank you for spending time with my mind, my heart and my soul Saturday I pray his life grows with everything amazing and wonderful exponentially. Thank you all for the peace in my heart I feel. Have a wonderful day. I hope to see you at the top one day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I was taken in, like I have read others have been, by Dean's vulnerability in sharing his life challenges and successes. He has a very sincere side to him, which we all can appreciate. However sad to say, I found this to be a tactic to keep his businesses going. I got involved in the At Home Real Estate program. I first purchased the $497 program, then got charmed into the next level that included a weekly coach. That cost me $1500 more (and that was a low end of investing for weekly coaching). I should have realized after being told by Ethan if I couldn't decide he would have to move on to someone else, making it sound like I am missing a fabulous opportunity. I fell for it thinking if it wasn't a fit there was a refund. Not realizing I had to work the whole program for 6 months before a refund could happen.

I was given 7 days to decide after I paid my $1500 but did not get the clear picture until the second week of the considerable outside involvement of this 'At Home' real estate business adventure, as it is advertised. Part of that time period was due to a glitch in the correct website I was to use and my coach didn't catch it. I told my coach, who only gave me 30 minutes of limited coaching, on the second week that this business adventure had more outside involvement than I wanted and not what I signed up for and I didn't see this as a fit for me and it is actually misrepresented.

I was directed to Wendy ** in the refund office. She said no refund would come until I spent 6 months at the program and followed exactly every rule and guideline that was required. I said I am not going to spend 6 months of my time doing something that was misrepresented and I am not interested in doing. She said then I would not get a refund.

I am once again pursuing it. If I do not get a refund I will be filing a class action suit with others who felt manipulated into a business that misrepresents the facts. This is not an At Home business unless you consider hiring numerous people to do the leg work required which is a considerable investment that also is not mentioned. I'm disappointed that Dean has not learned in his inner spiritual awakening that manipulation, causing confusion and misrepresentation is not of integrity and thus is causing repercussion for himself he may find quite humbling in the future.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

So one day, I came across an ad for one of his shows "coming near me". I was somewhat interested and clicked the link to find out more about it. I thought, this sounds pretty cool and shared the link to my husband. Then I started researching what people had to say about it. That basically he scams you to coming to a show to get "free" information then tries to make you sign up for classes that cost thousands of dollars. Or sends you a free book, then charges you later on if you don't read the fine print. So immediately, I wasn't interested anymore and sent my husband screenshots and we both decided nevermind. Not 3 days later, I receive a personal invitation in the mail for the same exact event I saw on his page. I'm immediately thinking, this is creepy!

As I never filled out my information on his page because I ALWAYS research things before I sign up. I used to have a whole FB group dedicated to researching things, so absolutely no way did I "accidentally" fill anything out. My husband and grandmother tried to explain it as maybe they just so happened to be one of those things as they're in the area and mail out postcards to all residents surrounding the area. I thought okay, maybe, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Today, another 3 or 4 days later, my husband gets a random phone call from a local number and I told him to answer it because maybe it's one of our customers for work. No. Who is it?

A woman claiming to be working for none other, Dean Graziosi. Now, my husband knows me pretty well and wouldn't sign up without talking to me first and reassured me on that day and today that he never gave them personal information. What's even funnier is the mail I received was to our home address, which I never fill out in the first place besides to Amazon and Kohl's. This company not only somehow found my name, my home address, but my husband's name, phone number and guess what? Our P.O. Box which not only is a different address, but is in a different city too. Talk about creepy.

When asking the woman how she received our personal information, she of course said (like every company does), you had to fill out your personal information on our website for us to contact you. Which...we NEVER did. So someone is either selling our information to this company or they use some sort of hacking system on their website, either of which I am terribly displeased.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

9/7/19 - Hilton Garden Inn Boston. You should be VERY concerned purchasing Dean Graziosi's seminars and buying his sales pitch. A little about myself, I'm a commercial real estate broker in Boston and went to see if I could learn something. My concern with this program is he is taking individuals who are ignorant in real estate and promising it's easy to make money with his assistance/3 day seminar/access to cash. The basis for the seminar is finding off market deals at below market rates to profit from. You're suppose to find deals through LIFE events meaning divorce or death in a family where they need to liquidate quickly. Or through "FSBO" For Sale By Owner.

1- In today's market particularly MA the average listing days for a house on sale are in the single digits. 2- An FSBO seller doesn't want to discount his property even to the commission of a broker, yet he's going to discount b/c of a cash payment? His seminar's basis is paying in cash will circumvent both issues and you'll be able to get properties at a discount. I assure you if you can sell your home in a couple of days you're not going to care if it's a cash deal. Also the FSBO who doesn't want to pay the 5% to a broker, that person too isn't going discount their price. Neither of these individuals are leaving $100K on the table because someone came in with cash.

The rest of his seminar also has holes in it, but I'll tell you he does one hell of a business bring in $$$ for himself. Markets to uneducated real estate wannabes, charges them a $1,000 for the seminar, offers a bunch of bonuses and return on their initial $1,000 investment ($1,000 return is contingent on closing a deal in 6 months). All of this sounded great, I almost signed up. Until I remembered the look in Nat's eyes, the presenters, when he asked how many people out of a room of approx 200 had closed real estate deals in the last 6 months. 4 people raised their hands. He had the look of a lion herding sheep into his den, after signing for the $1,000 seminar there was not going to be any return of cash or bonuses earned. No one in the room would be able to close a deal in 6 months. People lined up to pay their $1,000.... They must of hauled in 50K before 11AM. He had three conferences this week, possibly $150K take in 5 days. Nice hustle Dean.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I invested thousands of dollars into Dean Graziosi Boots on the Ground. They never follow through with helping me as was in my contract. Giving them thousands of dollars has changed my life. I was going through a divorce at the time and put everything I had into Boots on the Ground Dean Graziosi. I was totally taken advantage of and has changed my life forever. It's like I handed them the money and they did nothing.

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited that you are part of the DG Family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry for your experience as Dean would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. We have reached out to you directly to address your concerns so please look for an email. Again, thank you for allowing us to address this.

Original review: July 15, 2019

My parents purchased this program for me at one of Tony Robinson's seminars. I did not even begin using the program as I am busy (never logged in or created an account). I emailed their support staff to get back the money (over $1,000). They told me that they would not be returning the money. I will no longer be following any of Dean's content. BUYER BEWARE... You will not get your money back from this company!

Dean Graziosi Company Information