Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars34
  • 3 stars13
  • 2 stars4
  • 1 stars17

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

I've been following Dean for years now and not only is his education top notch, he gives you tools and real world tactics to have the right mindset and maintain the drive and passion to be successful in whatever you do!! I'm an avid believer that mindset is the number one key to success and because of Dean, I can always make sure I'm on top of my game with the weekly guidance and motivation he gives.

I have used Dean Graziosi's training for many years. He is a great teacher and motivator. I have read several of his books and used the techniques and have found success with his methods. I look at this type of training like school. You have the knowledge and what you do with it is completely up to you.

I started in Real Estate at a young age and thought that I was ahead of the game. That was until I met Dean Graziosi. Dean has a wealth of Real Estate Knowledge and has opened my eyes up to so many new possibilities within the Investing World. I would not be where I am today without him and what he has taught.

Dean is the most genuine real estate/life/business coach I've met. His Weekly Wisdom is very beneficial. He has built a successful empire and is now paying it forward. I've been in real estate and business for over 12 years and I'm so glad I found him. His content and events help me gain more insight into the business and give me motivation with my business and life. Thanks Dean!!! You're a groovy dude.

I was not always comfortable being an investor but I feel so much more comfortable because of Dean. His knowledge has made it easier to know what to do and how to be effective as an investor so I can be successful. I am ready to be successful and make some good money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Dean is always upbeat and positive. I enjoy listening to his weekly wisdoms. When I have been down and unmotivated I can jump on a Dean video and pick myself up to start doing the work again. In my experience, he is genuine in wanting people to succeed. He has an energy that is contagious and uplifting. Thanks Dean!

When I first thought about getting into investing in real estate I always thought it was a pipe dream and that I would never be able to do it because I was not a millionaire but Dean's training showed me that I could not be more wrong! The concepts he teaches are clear, common sense and simple to pick up and run with. This has opened a new door for me so I can pursue a better financial future through building my real estate investing business and having the financial freedom I have always wanted.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 10, 2016

This issue has been resolved.

Dean Graziosi

Hello Brian, this is Tanner with Dean's customer support team. I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we personally had no record of you reaching out with concerns until right now. With that being said, I am going to make SURE someone reaches out to you ASAP with a resolution for your concerns.

I can promise you that we do not, nor will we pay people for positive reviews on this site. We truly do care about our students, and while it seems as though our relationship to you somehow slipped through the cracks, I can assure you that we will come to a quick and timely resolution.

Keep an eye out for a call and email from our team this week. We are going to have an answer for you soon Brian.

Thank you for reaching out, thank you for voicing your concerns, and you will hear from us soon!

Tanner

Original review: July 8, 2016

Several years ago we spent a sizeable amount of money for this so-called "training", we never received any thing of the sort. Had a few online classes and then nothing and when we called for assistance and direction we got some weak answer. We never got anything as to what is advertised. Total bull and don't waste your money. Also I do believe that all of the positive reviews are just paid to say all is rainbows and unicorns.

Dean I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me. I have been following you for years and not only have you made me a firm believer in real estate, you've also gave me the mindset and motivation I needed to do this for myself! Thank you Dean.

I've been in construction for 10+ years and have always had the itch for real estate but never thought I was capable of doing it. I always thought it was for people with deep pockets or you had specific qualifications but what I learned from Dean anyone can do it. He lays it out so simple, all you have to do is follow what he teaches and take action. Thank you Dean for doing what you do and helping me be the best me!

Real Estate Training - Dean's class helped give me the confidence and knowledge to make the kind of money I believe I'm worth. I would recommend it to anyone.

Finding a new perspective and outlook can often make all the difference in how you succeed. This was just what I needed to clarify my drive.

The training and support provided by Dean and his team is amazing! I am so impressed with the support and assistance the staff have provided. When attending training like this, you always wonder if the training will live up to all the expectations that you have. His workshop was much more than I ever anticipated. I thank the staff, trainers, and everyone else that put this event on.

What I love most about Dean Graziosi's training is that it's not just about Real Estate training. Dean gives his clients and his students his all. Dean knows that even if he gives you all the tips, tricks and tools to real estate investing the greatest gift he can GIVE you is to encourage you to go deeper within for yourself, find the limiting beliefs inside yourself and overcome any of the challenges that life has thrown your way. Dean grew up with so many struggles. He had so many things to overcome in his childhood but he never gave up and when he discovered this about himself he wanted to share.

Dean found that success was about personal growth, personal empowerment and personal sacrifices, and he made it his mission to pass on this wisdom. When you begin the journey with Dean Graziosi be prepared to go deeper than just Real Estate. Becoming a successful Real Estate Investor is an amazing BONUS. If you really apply yourself, the concepts that he teaches will push you to really help you grow inside. When you discover this you can do anything. Thank you Dean!!

I really enjoyed my time at Dean's event.

I've read each of Dean's book and been following him for some time. I've even met him in person. What a class act! He's been a huge inspiration to me and my family.

Dean has been a inspiration in my life! He has inspired me change my situation with hard work, focus and determination. I would recommend his books and seminars to anyone.

Hats off to Dean and his team. I have been with multiple other companies in the same space and not gotten the same service/training. It's not often you come across a company that stands by what they teach and also does what they teach. This isn't your typical "do as I say and not as I do" company. Thank you Dean.

Dean Graziosi has provided some amazing training. One of the most influential parts of my personal investing career, was something I learned from Dean's program. He teaches a concept called 7 levels deep about looking within yourself to find your real core reason for wanting to invest in real estate. This has helped me as I move forward investing in real estate to find out my real motivation for doing it and to be successful.

Dean is a great instructor. His enthusiasm and energy are matched only by his experience and expertise. He is the real deal! I have been able to do several real estate deals and have seen my life improve. With his strategies and techniques I have been able to put myself on the path to financial freedom.

Dean's training was great! I have been in the Real Estate industry for over 13 years now, and have had the opportunity to invest in a couple of fix and flips and a couple of rentals. Dean's training and his positive, "You can do it" attitude helped achieve the success I have. Thanks Dean!

I have coached students for many Guru's including Tony Robbins, Ron Legrand and Robert Allen. While they have all their successful students those students who came from Dean seem to be the most passionate and the most successful. Many seem to have a personal relationship with Dean. He is the only guru I know that seems to take such a personal interest in his students.

Working with Dean has been great, you can tell that he really cares about your success. He has been extremely motivating! He helped me dig down deep and realizing my dreams. I am so empowered by the knowledge I have and the belief that I can achieve what I have set out to accomplish.

I just wanted to say that I first heard of you about a decade ago, and had been watching you build your business. I had the opportunity to use your program about 5 yrs. ago. Even though I am a seasoned investor I learned some new techniques to increase my investing business. I think you have a very comprehensive and easy to learn step by step approach that can help anyone interested in real estate investing. I have referred you to many people who ask me what is a good place to get education about investing. Thank you for helping me improve my business.

What I love the most about Dean Graziosi's training is that it's not just about Real Estate training. Dean gives his clients and his students his heart. He has the gift to see beyond the surface level, to go deeper. Dean knows that even if he gives you all the tips, tricks and tools to real estate investing the greatest gift he can GIVE you is to encourage you to go deeper within for yourself, find the limiting beliefs inside yourself and overcome any of the challenges that life has thrown your way. Dean grew up with so many struggles. He had so many things to overcome in his childhood but he never gave up and when he discovered this about himself he wanted to share.

He found that success was about personal development, personal empowerment and personal responsibility and he made it his mission to pass on this wisdom so generously to the public. So when you begin the journey with Dean Graziosi be prepared to go deeper than just Real Estate. Becoming a successful Real Estate Investor is an amazing BONUS. If you really apply yourself, the concepts that he teaches will push you to really become a BETTER PERSON!!! When you discover this you can do anything.

Dean Graziosi and his real estate training program has changed the way I feel about real estate and therefore has positively affected my life. The program helps me understand the various ways to be successful in real estate and provides the steps and tools necessary to get underway and overcome obstacles.

Dean Graziosi

Hey Joe, this is Tanner from Dean's customer support staff.

I am so sorry that this experience has occurred but I assure you that our team had no knowledge of this issue until right now. We apologize sincerely for the delay, it seems as though our notifications were off.

Anyways, we are saddened as you are to hear about your experience and we are reaching out to the appropriate parties ASAP to get this squared away and get your issues resolved.

This is now personally going to be handled by me and my staff. Please be on the lookout for contact from us.

Tanner

Original review: April 28, 2016

I recently read several reviews, all of which had a positive spin in them. Where are the negative reviews of people who have lost money getting involved, getting hyped up in the moment. I bought a property in another state through one of Grazioso cohorts, Buy PD, and it is something I can only wish I never did. Everything about this deal made money for everyone except for me. In fact, everything from the first infomercial I saw several years ago until today is a sham for most people. I'd love to see the actual numbers of successful people who believed in Graziosi and his marketing BS. I could have paid off all of my bills and part of my mortgage had I not been reeled in by hook and crook.

If you get involved with Graziosi, the odds are against you...just like in Vegas. Ironically, that is where I attended an event and I would have had better odds at the craps table. I don't care what Dean or anyone else does with my post, but please let others see it. They need to be warned. I know several people who are in the same boat. Consumer beware and be pissed off that there are people out there scheming to take your money. It's no wonder Dean Graziosi and those associated with him are filthy rich and it's at the expense of hardworking people.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Dean Graziosi

Hey Paul, Tanner here, Dean's Customer Support Manager. Your personal experience sounds very unfortunate and I personally apologize that this has occurred. And let me assure you that this is surely not typical at all. Dean is obsessed with helping everyone succeed at the highest level and wants no one to feel this way. We as a team have gotten in contact with the support team that can help you ASAP and they will be reaching out to you very soon. I personally will see to it that this issue is resolved in a timely manner.

Tanner Sheldon

Customer Support Team

Original review: March 31, 2016

One of the companies that is partnered up with Dean for the Buying Summits made personal and specific promises to me at the Buying Summit which affected my decision to use my retirement account money to purchase investments, and now they are not upholding those promises. I am hoping that Dean Graziosi will reach out to me to help me resolve this by putting pressure on them to uphold the promises. If this company does not uphold their promises to me in a timely fashion, I will submit another complaint in great detail explaining everything.

All of my interactions with Dean and his staff have been top notch. My experience has always been pleasant and consistently treated as a family member when dealing with those who work there that I have interacted with. They seem to all believe in the brand and customer experience.

Dean Graziosi is totally amazing! It is no secret that he is wildly successful in real estate and business and of course inspiring to many around the world to achieve success and independence in their own lives. He has definitely motivated me to reach for new levels of success in my life's work. But more than that, I have recently come to feel another connection with Dean. I am a father of 5 and my kids are my world. In watching Dean speak live, online and on his weekly wisdom videos I see how much he cares for his children and the impact they have on him.

Dean is a REAL person that I can relate to! It inspires me to see that he is not only about financial success but that he is about reaching the highest levels of success in ALL aspects of his life and helping other to do so as well. His move into personal development with his new awesome course Winning State of Mind is a testament to that. This is a much needed subject in today's world with so many distractions to consume our time and energy. Thank you Dean for sharing this side of you!

I am very grateful for Dean and all that Dean is and all that Dean does. I am grateful to be able to spend time with him on his website. What a blessing!

Dean Graziosi Company Profile