4.19/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I purchased Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Profits from Home program and decided to purchase his more intense training in July of this year. This was a serious investment, but I was very excited about the possibilities of success. Unfortunately. less than a month later, I had a devastating medical situation happen in my family which has caused major stress both mentally and financially for us. It couldn't have been a worse time for me to have spent what I did on Dean's program. He is a fantastic motivational speaker who truly cares about people and teaches showing compassion and caring for our fellow man, even when doing business. I've been very inspired by his multiple platform messages.

I decided to contact the training company to see if they would consider giving me a refund, due to our extenuating circumstances, to help with our medical bills. I was put in touch with "Wendy", who said that the only way to get a refund was to work the program for 6 months and complete a list of things, which is extremely long and difficult to do. I told her that I was unable to do any of this due to having to be with my family member who was hurt seriously and needed my care. She said the best she could do was give me 20% of my money back, even though I'd only had the program for 3 and 1/2 weeks when this accident happened. She eventually decided to give me a little more of a refund, but I still was going to be in a great amount of debt and I desperately needed the money to put toward medical bills. I was very disillusioned until I read in other reviews that this training company wasn't Dean Graziosi's, but a third party company.

When I called and talked to Dean Graziosi's customer service, I spoke with a Robyn, who was completely compassionate and immediately took care of my situation and within a 24 hour period, I got a message from the training company which said they were told to give me a 100% refund. I am going to be eternally grateful for the compassion that Robyn and Dean Graziosi's company extended to me at this most difficult time in our lives. I hope eventually to get back into the Real Estate Program, but for now, I need to take care of my family. Dean Graziosi's company practices the values that he preaches and I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you, Robyn, for your role in helping me with this. Thank you so very much and God bless you!!!

Sincerely, Michelle Arvada, Colorado

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I'm in dissertation for a PhD in Education right now, and I've taught at least a dozen different online classes in the last five years. I saw the infomercial of Dean Graziosi, and it is very much what I'm interested in. It seems like a really good fit. So I made the decision to go ahead and spend the money and get going. I'm a big Tony Robbins fan and Dean, too, but very much Tony Robbins. He was in the first part I've extracted for the first lesson, but not much after which is fine because Dean absolutely knows what he's talking about. He communicates extremely well, and it's very good. I got Dean's real estate course, but I didn't do much with that because I was thrown off by the Facebook thing. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on Facebook, and I'm not a Facebook-type person. I'm older, so I'm not heavy into social media.

One of the infomercials on YouTube says, "You don't need to create a course." I'd take that off because what we are doing is creating a course. That's exactly what we're doing. So, I'm not sure why that's on there. That was kind of a headscratcher. But it's a minor thing. It doesn't affect me. I know what I'm doing because I'm into education.

I mostly access on my phone because I'm always in motion. And on the phone, the only downside on that is that the video stops all the time. They do advise a desktop or laptop, which I can do. But I take advantage of my mobile time like in the car or walking, and I listen on my phone. It's not the best on the phone. I have YouTube and Spotify on all the time, and I don't get this constant stopping. So, it's little frustrating, but I just deal with it. I just have to wait for it to catch up or load again. And they do say that the experience is better on a laptop or desktop rather on a phone. So, that's true, but that tech issue can be ironed out.

I haven't finished the course, but it doesn't have an expiration date on it, and what I've seen so far is delivering. If someone wants to create a course, teach online, share, make an impact, make money, Dean Graziosi is very valid. It's effective and very well delineated. It's easy to understand. Multiple listenings is a plus. You can't get everything on the first run-through. Even if you take notes, it takes a while to absorb in that regard going back and listening again. I've listened to some of them multiple times so far, but still going through first time. So it's all good.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

This is a review of the free seminar "Millionaire Success Habits" given by Dean Graziosi. I had gotten an invitation in the mail. I was intrigued by the $250 Target redemption card they offered along with the free book. The Target redemption works by allowing you to be reimbursed $20 a month for 13 months. The seminar was in the city and parking was discounted to $15, but not free. I got registered, they gave me a name tag and a free book. I thumbed through the book, it seemed to be a worthwhile motivational read. It doesn't have anything to do with the first topic which was 'quick flips' real estate where you find deals through their 'deal desk' and immediately sell them to buyers they provide. They said they offered dinner and the seminar started at 6, but they didn't serve it until around 7, so bring a snack and don't expect to be fed right away.

It was a pretty decent turkey sandwich box lunch which we ate at our seat while the 2nd presenter did something on call options in the stock market. The main thing being sold was the $997 3 day real estate seminar. They did say that this is refunded to you after your first deal, which I haven't heard before. The stock market 3 day seminar was $300 - refundable after the 1st day if you don't like it. I didn't buy these products because I didn't think that their 'deal desk' could deliver real estate deals any better than I could (which is very hard these days) and stock market call options have as much downside as upside and they really didn't talk about how much you could lose in options. After sitting through 3 hrs of presentations, I was still waiting around for my freebies. Most of the audience had already left the building.

I asked about it and after everyone was done signing up, then they handed out the instructions for the $250 Target card and they also unexpectedly added a $250 Amex travel card. Turns out the name tags have the special code you need to sign up for these offers. You just needed to instructions for how to use it at a website. All those that left early didn't get it. Very few stuck it out to the bitter end. So if you want the advertised freebies, stick around. So, I was happy to get $500 worth of value for visit along with free book. If anything, these types of seminars are good for kicking your butt into doing something different, so I thought the time was worthwhile.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Dean has done a great job advertising and marketing this book. Initially, I signed up to receive a free copy of the book but was not prepared for what followed. I have to admit that at one point I believed he was doing almost "too good of a job" getting his book out there. After I received the book, prior to actually picking the book up and reading it, I found myself somewhat annoyed with all the obvious targeted marketing tactics I felt were being thrown in my face, just by simply agreeing to get the book in the first place. Every advertisement on any YouTube video I watched, there he was trying to get me to actually read the book, social media ads were videos of him, yet again, trying to get me to read the book.

At one point I was so turned off by the sound of his voice that I lost all motivation to even begin reading it. This sounds extremely negative but I want to paint a clear picture of where my mentality was at prior to actually reading even the first page of "millionaire success habits". The moment I decided to give it a go and start reading (months after getting the book) I read from start to finish in 2 days. I couldn't put it down, every free moment I had I wanted to read more. I had a clear understanding of why Dean was so persistent in getting you to read this book. His knowing that what he introduces will change your life is what he is most passionate about and it shows through out the entire book.

The book is not written in a traditional way and although I have minimal experience with actually completing entire books, what I learned is that if I feel the book is speaking to me as if someone is having a conversation with me, that I can stay engaged and more open to the wisdom of the teachings. And that is exactly how Dean has crafted this masterpiece. There is something about the way it draws you in, feels relatable and keeps you wanting to practice the simple to start and follow habits. There's no sense of being overwhelmed by unreasonable expectations. Dean breaks the process of becoming successful down to small changes that help build confidence.

I identify as a spiritual, happy, normal person. Reading this book helped marry my spiritual ideations, interest in the law of attraction, knowledge of psychology, conscious parenting style, and true inner knowing into a new, easily attainable way of life, just by making small changes at a time. If you are a parent wanting to raise a more conscious child, Dean also shares great conversations on how to respond to the normal, everyday situations that our children face and conversations we too can have with the children in our lives to help them thrive in today's world. I'm so grateful to have read Millionaire Success Habits. It has been life changing and I know will continue to serve me on my journey. I can only hope this review plays a role in you deciding to invest in this material and let it change your life too!

Dean Graziosi response

We are very excited you purchased products from Dean Graziosi! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was a delay in responding to you as we would never want you to feel this way. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products, courses, and service. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I absolutely love this book... I'm only 16 years old and still in high school but the way Dean wrote his book, "Millionaire Success Habits" I was so fascinated I read it in a matter of two days. My life has been rough at times also, and I can relate to his experiences. For example, we used to live in OR but moved all around at least once a year, then my mom told us we're going to Vegas and thats when life really hit the fan...

We were homeless multiple times living in shelters and I wasn't able to get signed up for school before the due date so I had to take my 1st semester of freshmen year all over again, even though I caught up with all my classes and had only A's and B's. But I didn't care, I had made varsity wrestling and baseball that year because of my determination of running a, well... lets just say a big distance... to practice, then back to the place we'd be living at, and then go door to door and ask if I can clean garbage cans or pull weeds etc. And my mom is now pregnant with her 6th and we watch daycare 24/7 and we barely make it by now. So I had to delete any sort of social media and quite sports, rotc, student co, guitar lessons at school, hanging out with friends, and most importantly being happy.

But my happiness had changed when I saw an add on my phone. I was trying to look up success recipes so I won't have the lifestyle I have today when I'm older, and the add on my phone caught my attention immediately. I noticed that Dean Graziosi was Italian and I'm also Italian, so I made a little connection already, and well even if he wasn't I'd still love and thank this guy...

What he said changed my happiness and showed me that all the habits that I do already can have a dramatic change in my later life. And after I went down the street and pulled weeds for an hour I had received $8 and told my mom I want and need to purchase this book. And I did that because I can't have a job besides, the cafeteria at my school, or going door to door. And trust me doing that, oh there isn't a day when I don't get made fun of. And even though I have a food handlers permit, no fast food etc will hire me because I don't have a ride or a car, even though I would walk to work. And I walk everyday to the same places and give them my resume and ask if they are hiring. And not having a permit or even someone to show me how to drive so I can get a licence and a car hurts a little more everyday when all the people I know don't work as hard as me and get the things that would make not only my day but my year.

And when I walk to school everyday and look at the mountain behind the school that I had climbed during the summer by myself with no water or food, it reminds me of that day that I knew I wanted to kill myself. But when I reached to the top and saw all the sectioned neighborhoods from minimum to average then all the way to rich I noticed it was like that no matter where you are in Vegas even on the other side of the city where it's mainly the rich houses. I figured out I dont have it the worst out there, but I will do anything to be successful physically, mentally, and financially. And with Dean's book he showed me that I'm on my way there right now. Dean changes lives. And I know he wont read this personally because he is busy changing other peoples lives. Well, he changed mine. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Last night I attended the millionaire success habits seminar. I am trying to get my $997 refunded, I don't know how. It seems like Dean's program is great, just not for me. Someone please get back to me and get this process going. Thank you. With love -Joe Moore.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Mr. Graziosi give me things that I wish I could peruse. I have been with cancer and disability. So but I hope I am back and can still use his method. I believe in him and hope I am right because I want my life to change and get better.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I have been studying for quite some time online with Bob Proctor, and I was having some issues with my current businesses being closed down for a couple of years. And so, I have been trying to find a way to keep the momentum going and keep the progress, and I have been familiar with Dean’s book, the Millionaire Success Habits. I saw one of his commercials online and the timing for that lined up with what I was looking for. So, I ordered that book, which led me to the course and I signed up for it.

I'm really hoping to learn a lot about the marketing end of it that I’m hoping I can actually use in other areas, like book marketing and how they set it up with the actual blueprint. I was really interested in the whole process of it, from the beginning to the end, just to give me a recipe to go by for myself and possibly for other people, as I have a theater that closed down. But a big part of that was to bring in other people so they could teach different things and have different kinds of programming. I’ve been doing the online thing with the class itself and on the Facebook. I’ve also been to some Monday live events when I can. And so far, they've been excellent.

I have some reservations about how the seminar will actually impact me and my business. And, I live in a very remote area and some of the things that I want to do, for example, with public speaking, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to work that out without being in person because I’d like to be able to have the group in front of me, and them live. I do have some questions about how that’s actually going to pan out. But hopefully, the seminar would have some surprises in there that might not be exactly how I have planned it to be, but that it may lead me to other things. I wanted to go to people who have been there, done that, and successfully.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I wanted to learn financial, and was looking into a couple of videos that Dean spoke about that if you want to be successful, just follow the steps of what someone did before, then continue the next steps to avoid making a mistake and know exactly what will be the easiest and fastest way to achieve what you’re looking for. I was very interested in this course. I’m sure it will be very valuable and I won’t be disappointed once I go through the materials. I even joined the Inner Circle. But sadly, I couldn’t join any event of the inner circle meetings.

Dean has spent lots of years doing this, and he has been very successful. I can feel that he’s honest and sincere in what he’s saying. He’s not just in it for the money. He’s past this point already. He just wanted to share and help as much people as he can. So what really made me join in the first place was the sincerity and the know-how that he wants to share with the rest of the people. It’s totally on my end that I have to put in the work. I have to put the time for it. I’m pretty much done with the 9:00 to 5:00 thing, and I really want to focus on my own business and have my own business. The first thing is not only to purchase the course, but actually do the work and study then go through it, and do what you should do. This is something that I’m willing to do for the next two months.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’m 60. I've been doing the same job cleaning houses for years and I hate it. I have a lot of background in nutrition, spirituality, and alternative therapies. Everybody and their brother is a health coach these days, so that was the kind of feel that I thought I’d be getting into. I signed up for Dean Graziosi's program and I have six months to use the software. But I don’t have a website set up and I’m not at that point where I’m not ready to use it because I haven’t targeted what I want and I don’t have content. It's not that I’m not interested in it. They're great people and I did listen to most of the modules and I learned a lot.

The content was great, too though some of the modules were redundant a little bit. The program was a little complicated to navigate as well. You think you’re in module 1, but it’s 1.1.2. Then, it says next and you’re at 1.2.1. So, I was finding myself trying to find out how many modules and how many sessions are actually in that module. It’ll be easy if you just have module 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to keep better track of where you are. The software and the whole process are also still confusing to me. You have to be tech savvy and have a thing that you’re doing.

But their support system said they’d help me with that, so they’re good that way. And of all the courses that I took, this was the most supportive and hands-on. I found a lot of inspirational stuff and little bonuses, too. They make you think in areas you would never thought before and they get you to push yourself to say you want something better. But it’s more for somebody that’s already halfway there and has a website, they just need to know how to market.

Also, I’ve spent thousands of dollars going to workshops and they give you just enough information then you gotta buy in to a bigger plan. So, that was my concern with this. For the money, you wanna be prepared. So, it would be better if they did it in a different format, like a phase one that helps you to identify what that thing is you wanna do. Plus, I’m trying to close out my business for the winter right now. So, their rep, Anthony, and I were talking about some options and I was going to do the 30-day money back thing.

Dean Graziosi Company Information