4.9/5 (120 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad ...

Verified

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool ...

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?
Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.
What companies does Dean Graziosi own?
Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.
What does Dean Graziosi teach?
Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I have been spinning my wheels for a few years. I knew it was time to make massive changes in my life. I joined Tony Robbins’ Core 100 coaching classes and received my certificate, but something was missing. I felt I was left to my own devices and had to figure out how to make this a viable career. I received little guidance, but I knew I needed to move forward. I started planning but I was overwhelmed with personal doubt. When I was able to push through that, I planned – I would share my knowledge, my years of research and practice. I would use social media to market myself, create an online coaching course that embraced Intuition and Manifesting and create a live presentation. But how?

It was a Monday afternoon, when I told my friend about the plan and the fact that I needed to ‘figure out’ how to do this. I had a list of things I needed to learn. Tuesday morning, I was going to start my research on the long list of things I needed to succeed. Before I started, my Facebook addiction called to me. The very first post on my screen had Dean and Tony’s faces – OWN YOUR FUTURE! Well to make a long story short, I found Dean and Project Next in that challenge and everything on my list, everything I needed to learn or master, was there. I scraped together what money I could find and bought the program.

And, then came Dean. I’m not talking about the video modules inside Project Next. While they are spectacular and exactly what I need, Dean showed up on Facebook to motivate us. He shared his negatives and how he turned them into positives; He shared how he was no different than the rest of us, but he had the ability to push through and told us how he does it. Then came the texts, the emails, the motivation, and the shot in the arm that seem to show up just when I need it. I was ready to quit… I hear Dean’s voice on a live, “Hi guys! Keep your momentum…” and his words pushed me to stand up. I was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do first … “Hey guys! Learn to say manage your time…” EVERY TIME, I NEEDED A KICK IN THE BUTT Dean has been there to do just that. Dean’s lives, emails, challenges, text, inner circle meetings all have come at a time that I need them. I teach about intuition and at times I thought Dean was reading me, personally LOL

Honestly, the constant authentic care and attention Dean gives the members of the family has made my life better. He has made sure I know I am not alone, someone cares, someone is always on my side. That makes this journey easier knowing that even though I’m not sitting on a call chatting with him personally, I know he is somewhere rooting for me. While I think I will never be able to thank Dean enough, I will do every thing I can to succeed in the knowledge business – for me and for him too.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Project Next course and the Own Your Future Challenge. We love hearing how much you have enjoyed and had growth with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Briana

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Thank you Dean, Honestly I had never hear of you before Project Next. I knew of Tony Robbins and loved his videos and guidance. I never finished reading any books he wrote. I had his cassette tape series many years ago and started it but maybe got through 2 sessions. I think it was because I was on this self improvement journey alone and had no one to share it with so I defeated myself by not continuing. However I kept it for years and then donated it to the library. Hoping someone might be blessed in listening to it. I don’t remember how I ended up signing up for the 5 day challenge that lead to me signing up for Project Next.

I do have to say signing up for PN had absolutely nothing to do with the marketing or selling of the program Dean. The reason I signed up was because of you. I felt like we were family. I ask people I’ve met in PN and PNL what they think of you and they all have nice things to say. Then I tell them that each time I hear you speak you remind me of family. It’s the first time ever Dean. I have not ever listened to anyone who I got those feeling of family from. I love Oprah. I used to look at her shows and read about her often. I was a cheerleader and fan each time she succeeded. But I never once felt a family connection.

It’s different with you. Maybe it’s because you have very loving standards and values for your family like I do. I love the way you speak of your wife and kids. You are authentic and it shows. I had really never heard anyone in a position like you are in express your love and appreciation for those round you and it shines through you. So I know it’s the real thing.

Thank you for being who you are and sharing your life with those of us listening. You give me so many ideas for taking the next step with my own family on ways I did not think of. I email my 17 year old YouTube videos for self improvement for part of his homeschool assignment. That idea came from you. I recently heard you say you text your daughter everyday. I’m going to start doing that with my family.

I am currently listening to your audio book Underdog. As I’m listening I realize why you feel like family to me. I am able to hear myself in what you are saying. It’s been a huge block for me. I listen to people like Tony R, Oprah, Mike Dooley, Jay Abraham, Jack Canfield, Dr Wayne Dyer, Esther Hicks, and so many more. I always heard their stories of their lives, I’ve improved myself because of what they shared, but could never make a connection.

When I heard you talk I was at first not getting the connection but you then started sharing your story and I was like hmmmm, that story sounds a lot like mine. I felt like I was no longer so different that I did not fit in anywhere but instead I was different and there are others who are different too and they are doing amazing things in their lives and making a positive difference in the lives of others. I have been doing that but on a small scale. You are a wonderful person. I love your energy, your connection with your family, and your spirit to bless others so the chain continues. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Sandrs,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Project Next and Dean's Underdog advantage book. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's training's has helped you personally. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Dear Dean, glad I get this opportunity to thank you! For influence my life in such a positive way, beyond my own belief! Project Next, your book Millionaire Success Habits, The underdog Advantage, The Better life challenge, your journal, all that and most importantly yourself, have taken me to a new level in my life. Because of you, I was able to bring back alive, the drive, motivation, inspiration, confidence, that I had suppressed for literally decades! Overcome with all my emotions, tears rolling down my face, I write this to you, because you need to know what an amazing human being you are! Making such a great impact, not only on myself, but on the rest of the world! I'm forever grateful! Didn't know that I was ever to be able to bring the best, out of me, again! I finished my first mastermind, put it on Instagram, changed all my habits towards moving the needle! :)

Continue to work harder on myself, then on my job, I still have a fulltime job, that I need. But working on towards my goal, not to work for anyone else anymore, and most importantly to help others! I've enlisted to volunteer at the local foodbank, for just a few hours on Saturday's, again focused on what I CAN do, instead of what I CAN'T do. Thanks to you and Tony! I finally was able to take care of my own health, by having my teeth fixed, which was a huge step! This was a long time coming, my whole life I waited for this moment! Always making sure everyone else is taken care of, and kind of forgot about myself. In other words, I started to focus on me, for once in my life! And I won't allow myself to go back to my old self, ever again! No matter what directions life takes me, and what life will throw at me! While I'm anxiously waiting to see what will happen with my first mastermind, which I've already changed a couple of times. :),

I started on writing my first book. I was never a reader, sounds familiar, Dean? :) And now I have already a pretty good start. Dean, the list could go on and on, I apologize for my rather lengthy story, But you must now, that you are an amazing person, with a heart so big, to care about others, like myself, so much! No words can express my gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done, and do! Blessings to you and your beautiful family! With love, Josien. :) See you soon on Facebook! :) Attached you'll see a picture of something personal, I created to remind myself everyday on why and who I'm this doing all for...Behind each thing you see, are hidden personal messages, my dreams! Instead of using a picture of a lighthouse, I've put a picture of myself, "the new me". :)

Hello Josina,

Thank you for the your review of Dean's webinars and programs. We are so glad to hear that you have had growth in your mastermind and are writing a book from just learning Dean's strategies. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your book and your masterminds.

Briana

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Hi Dean,

My name is Osaze ** (o-saa-za **). First of all thanks to you and Tony for giving common people like myself the opportunity to learn at our own level overcoming fear. I live in Columbia S.C., I attended the virtual Create Your Own Future Challenge and Summit which were awesome. I'm employed by Professional Pathology Services in Columbia South Carolina as an autopsy assistant coordinator for two years.

I read part of your book about the underdog. The life story of your struggles growing up was truly inspiring also because I experience similar circumstances. As the middle child of four brothers I found every reason not to like myself although three of my brothers developed a terminal hereditary disease. We all were athletic, however they were better than I was, girls liked them, they were smart with class work which took me longer to comprehend it made me self-conscious to the point I became an introvert but still outgoing but not engaging in conversations, I was so unsure of myself.

It took me an hour to read three pages of a book and retain the information. I was always behind, however I would find some way to catch up which was difficult. To read felt like a burden to me. It was a struggle which I kept to myself. I was put in what they called Special Ed. at that time (6th grade). My third grade teacher had my grandmother schedule me to meet with a psychiatrist because I wouldn't talk. I was afraid of being wrong but I didn't tell them that. I kept fear in my mind for a few reasons. I didn't figure it out until I became an adult that thoughts process determines who you are and become. I had no clue who I was to become all I wanted was not to be me. I always felt like an underdog until I learned to love myself which was a thought that came from within when I was in meditation.

Once that thought opened my mind I wept with overwhelming joy to feel my love for the first time, also the Creator's love, that was my day of transformation. I was maybe 40 at the time. I'm sixty now. How can you be less than an underdog? I will explain it to you in my story as George Washington's was to you in your book. I am a Moorish American. My great-grandmother's name is in the United States Native American data base. My ancestors were Cherokee Native American and Hebrew Israelites born on this territory not the Continent of Africa. I find out my nationality is not ** until I was fifty years old, until then I was connected to nothing because I was taught a lie. As you embrace President George Washington's achievements we connect in the same inspiration except your history is open and free. Mine was stolen then hidden that we had to search hard to learn.

Briefly, John Hanson a ** man (a moor) was the first ** President of the United States Continental Congress 1781 to 1782, Barack Obama was the first ** President of The United States of America. George Washington was a General in the revolutionary war. After the war the troops demanded to be paid or they would overthrow the government then put George Washington as King. All the members of Congress fled for fear of their lives, however only John Hanson remained. John Hanson gave 800 pounds of sterling silver to his brother Samuel Hanson for George Washington to provide shoes for the troops. Nobody would run against Hanson including George Washington.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States which is required to use on official documents today. He established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, first Foreign Affairs Department. he also declared Thanksgiving Day. The first seven Presidents are not written in history which support the fact the ** people were already here. See the writings of Thaddeus Matthews, FreeRepublic.com. Talk about underdog syndrome, some government departments which exist today for the wellbeing of all was organize by a people whose rights were and are still removed. Dean, I'm excited to live and know who I am no matter how hard the situation and the opportunity given to me to make a potential, positive and powerful impact in this divided world. You have helped me believe and trust in my abilities to succeed.

Osaze

Hi Osaze,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Underdog Advantage book has helped you during your struggles and help you grow. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Briana

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

A drastic change in my action for my legacy from all of the above programs. I am 78 and Just before I joined OFC I bought grave plots for my wife and I. I went on my own to the cemetery to select the plots and took photos to show my wife when I got back. I showed them to my wife and both felt more assured as to where would be. And I forgot about them. A powerful fact for you to know... Dean is that I was actual dead for 3 whole years! And only 3 months ago was I brought alive with a shovel that "dug" me up.

You see when, by chance, I looked at the cemetery plot picture... I noticed a shovel at the bottom of the picture that was lying at the foot of my plot. All of a sudden I got chills looking at shovel. It seemed like it was talking to me... "Mr ** as you look at me at the foot of your grave, and look around the cemetery..you can see that I serve all ages, particularly during covid. But with a second look, you will see that most of my work is for people over 60....and you are 78. You better get busy... I am waiting for you."

And he ask a hypothetical question.... "What if God gives most weight to how you serve others in your last ten years?" That is a powerful question...and becomes even more powerful....when I asked myself what if 8 of those last 10 are already gone! Wow WOw.... You see before coming to England 3 years ago for almost 5 decades helped 25,000 people of over 40 nationalities touch their softskills potential in live seminars, courses, forums, as a keynote speaker, in executive retreats and in the homes of prominent families. But for three years while waiting for a residency visa I have done nothing....wasting my legacy, my potential...and others' unused potential. You, Tony...and all your resources and the shovel have brought me alive again with a sense of urgency.

During those dead three years I was thinking about the first course I will do on Mastermind...before I knew of mastermind. I had a limited thought of doing a few live sessions at a community center here...so a limited audience. Then covid. Then you and Tony (for him the second time..after my 90's 3 weeks with him in Hawaii). You have brought me to life with a system that will truly help me unleash more people's potential. It will me, God willing help me up my legacy and many not get buried with so much unused potential.

Thank you Dean and I look forward to seeing you at one of my Happy Legacy Time Tools adventure +retreats....particularly the one in Fethiye Turkey for 7 days in Sept or Oct 2023. All attendees will be collaborators for Happy Legacy stories ...having used Happy Legacy Time Tools of Silence journeying, Focusing tools and strategies and mind movies. I trust you will be there in some form. Yes Dean you have had the power to change the legacy trajectory...even for a 78 year old. May God bless you.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Project Next course, OYF, Mastermind training has helped you in building your dream. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Briana

Original review: May 11, 2022

I think he's the right man in the right place. I would recommend to a friend. I think all people like me need a mentor like him and I seed that with sincerity. Do what is right for those who still ask for your help. Much esteem and respect!

Dear Turtoi,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: May 10, 2022

Dean's heart is apparent in his service to others. His work is so encouraging and empowering - not to mention practical and applicable! His programs have made a huge difference in my business. I've even made friends with other attendees from his live events! I've learned SO much and I'm so thankful to him and his team!

Dear Faith,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his programs and live events have had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: May 9, 2022

The whole experience for me has been fantastic, in personal development and self belief, giving me confidence to help others too, I would highly recommend Dean Graziosi and mastermind to anyone who would appreciate training and personal development, or getting involved in the self education industry.

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and Mastermind! We love hearing that the self education revolution has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Original review: May 9, 2022

I have been following Dean for quite some time. I love his passion, commitment and service to inspiring and helping people. His content has really helped me to take action in my business. Listening to his advice and setting things in motion. I have received his book and going to get started with that. Thank You Dean!

Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you. We truly hope you enjoy his book as well! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: May 6, 2022

Dean is full of energy and very inspiring. He’s relatable, humble despite his success. His short messages ‘light the fire’ in cold days where I’m down and need a bit of a kick. He and Tony are the reason I decided to truly the plunge into business and actively learning and searching.

Dear Nina,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean and Tony's message have had such a positive impact on you. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information