It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1054 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 20, 2019

Dean is a genius. I ordered his book and received it very quickly and it is full of amazing eye-opening content. I am also subscribed to his email list and he very regularly sends out positive and uplifting emails or valuable information regarding business and life. I can’t thank him enough.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I loved the book! I will read it again and again. From the first page I knew that it was going to be good. It exceeded my expectations. It taught me to refocus on the basics. Thought provoking questions. It had me questioning everything I've ever known. And I'm almost 60.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I have ordered Dean Graziosi’s Millionaire Success Habits last January 19. I was given tracking numbers but after more than 45 days I reached out and said that they should cancel my order and refund my money because it was taking too long. They said that they have shipped it (3 days after) even when I said that they should just refund it. When I pointed this out they said that I paid for the shipping and handling and as such I cannot refund it. The kicker is, when I checked the tracking number it said that the tracking number does not exist. To say that this is a huge disappointment is an understatement. All I want is my money to be returned since they failed to deliver the items they promised but they refuse to do so.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Dean. This has accomplished everything you wanted to. I honestly don’t want to put it down. Thank you so much. It’s a game changer! I would most definitely recommend to someone else. It’s my husband. I’m excited about moving forward to a better and HAPPIER version of myself.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I bought Dean Graziosi book Millionaire Success Habits. Upon reading it I was directed to a website which asked me to sign up other people in order to receive points toward prizes. It asked for my phone number to remind to attend his real estate webinar. I did receive an email stating, "See you in 2 hours," which was at 8:30 am, however the webinar begins at 10 not 10:30. I never did receive anything on my phone. I was all set with his webinar up on my laptop. At 10 am the webinar site said, "You're Late. Webinar ended." My respect for Dean Graziosi's sincerity has declined. He has many heartfelt stories. As I read other reviews I see that he does not fulfill his promises about teaching you how to make money his way with real estate.

Dean Graziosi response
Hi Eileen,

First and foremost, for your experience to be anything less then overwhelmingly amazing and filled with knowledge is unacceptable to Dean and our company... We have served hundreds of thousands of people over the years and there are literally ten's of thousands of positive comments online from those whose lives were changed for the better.

I apologize you were not able to attend the real estate training.. I've already contacted my tech team and they said everything is working. It could have been you picked the wrong time or day...

Either way, our apologies for any inconvenience that it may have caused and wanted to message you back right away with the replay link so you can watch the training still. Please use the link below

Let us know if you need anything else and hope you get to check out the training!

Jeremy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I am 55 years old and am feeling restless because I have three grown children and a 14 year old. I have sabatoged three direct sales business opportunities - I get to a level of leadership that I made a goal to achieve (even earned a White Mercedes) and then I quit - your book is helping me to understand why I achieve only to quit. As soon as there are leadership expectations and attention I stop. I am going through the book slowly and intentionally so no mind blowing results to report but after reading through the first three chapters I ordered four more books for my kids. I thought this was going to be just another book but you have reached me. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Thanks for the book... this is a well-packaged material that is loaded with wisdom not just for attitudinal change for financial success but a holistic turn around experience that cut across every facet of life. I strongly recommend it for anyone who mean business in the life transformational adventure. Kudos.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I just received my book (Millionaire Success Habits) today and just skimmed through it so far and I'm already excited about reading it and learning how I can change my life. But, the cover did get a little damaged in the mail. I guess. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I just got the book (Millionaire Success Habits Review). However, I ordered it for me and my hubby to read together, I got started and I am only through the introduction and I am already Highlighting and taking notes. So far it’s the encouragement We need. What I like so far is that Dean is giving methods to creating habits. I’m a wife/Mother/CEO of our home of 11 children and we need this! Thank you Dean!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Dean has reminded me to get rid of old habits if I want to continue moving forward in reaching my bigger goals. In his book Millionaire Success Habits, he mentions to identify this villain, or inner voice within us that whispers self doubt. I absolutely agree with that one. The only way to get rid of doubt is to keep moving forward in taking ACTION on a daily bases with these new habits. Chapter 2, Knowing my WHY, is going to help me to get there. It is an awesome inspiring book that I'm still reading. Thank you Dean!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Dean Graziosi and the Better Life Challenge has positively impacted my life! They have been making me commit to myself and the practice every day. They have been making me be intentional about myself, my self-care, my career, my life, etc. I recommend the Better Life Challenge to any and everyone! I am so looking forward to take it to the next level and begin reading my copy of Millionaire Success Habits!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I've bought several of Dean Graziosi's courses, including his Set For Life, REPFH, and joined the Inner Circle. I participated in the Better Life Challenge and purchased a copy of Millionaire Success Habits. As a result of study and work, I've made my first real estate purchases. I've been able to get a better job and have already promoted at that job in a very short period of time. I highly recommend Dean's material!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I am truly grateful for Dean. He has given me a completely different mindset and my life is changing on a daily basis. I highly recommend Dean because he cares about his clients on a personal and professional level. He has truly been a blessing. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have not received my book yet but I know that it's coming. Dean has inspired me more than I've ever have been, and I can tell that he is speaking the truth when I watch his body language. Plus the fact that he is so passionate about what he's saying.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The book was great. I read the book from cover to cover and loved it. Very eye opening. I don’t think it will make me a millionaire, but definitely will give me the tools to make my financial future better. I look forward to being more successful in life. All thanks to your book.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I haven't received my book yet and am anxious and patiently waiting! However, in the meantime, I am truly benefiting from all the encouraging words, the reminders of having a gracious attitude, and upbeat energetic personality Dean has! (Reminds me of who I used to be before life and so many others had beat me down over the years!) I can feel my real self waking up and drinking in the refreshing and strengthening words you are constantly giving me! Thank you Dean! You are definitely a Godsend for my life right now.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I am more than halfway through Dean's 30 day challenge and have noticed a big difference in my attitude. I am happier and don't get upset with myself or others. I am much more at peace. My self confidence is higher than before I started the challenge. Dean is an awesome teacher.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I could not be more grateful for the knowledge, experiences, wisdom, guidance, enthusiasm and energy that Dean Graziosi so unselfishly so honestly shared with us in his masterful book Millionaire Success Habits. This really should be a required read by any dedicated teacher who sincerely prides themselves on the success of their students in any way!!! (Especially students high school and college involved in DECA.) Between this book, the DG Inner Circle, the Underground Mastermind, and the Better Life Challenge, in only 21 days I have such a different and more confident approach to every aspect of my life and I'm 60 years old!! Hum "Success After Sixty". (Do I see another book Dean?)

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

It's a very well written book. It’s my first time buying a book that I was so interested in. It has interesting facts as well as motivating topics and inspirational quotes from different people Dean Graziosi interviewed. I would say it was a blessing to start off the year buying Dean Graziosi's book. It’s one of the best books I’ve read so far.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Eye-opening experience - Honestly, I can't wait to apply what I have learned in such a short time. To know that I could also have extra income to move towards financial freedom is great. More money is not the reason I want to pursue it. It's the feeling of freedom to do what I want when I want. The ability to help others in need sounds good to me.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

The book is great and learning more after each chapter, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’ve changed my routine to learning how to let negativity go and I love old relationship gone, just working on being a better father.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I thought the book was great! I'm not much of a reader but I had no problem staying connected with this book. I am very motivated to be successful and this book definitely helped me break down the process in which it takes to get where I want to be. This book also reminded me about the little things we can do for others to make this world a better place. I will definitely be looking Into another one of Dean's books.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Dean I want to thank you for helping me change my life. The book has had a huge impact on me and the podcast I listen to daily. Thank you for all you do. I look forward to to change that will began to take care of my life. I will keep you posted and I hope to meet you in the future.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Listening to Mr Graziosi and where he and Familia came from, made me think about Mi Ama/My Mom raising 5 kids on her own and even myself raising 3 Sons on my own... There's not enough time to make what I'm worth!! Sooo... my ears perked Up when he said he had a Better way to live!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was made aware of an offer for a free copy of Dean Graziosi's book 'Millionaire Success Habits' through a commercial on YouTube, and told that I would only need to pay for postage. The process for payment was overly complicated by aggressive marketing, and once I confirmed the charge of 16 dollars on 6th of January 2019, I received immediate notification from my credit card company that my card had been charged for the enormous sum of 197 dollars. I cannot begin to express just how disappointed I am with what I assumed was a legitimate offer.

I have been unable to get in touch with the company as there are no contact details listed on Dean Graziosi's website and the e-mail I received to confirm my purchase appears to be from an invalid e-mail address. I am left with the impression that this company is nothing more than an operation to cheat well-meaning people out of their money. If there is anyone with information on how to contact Dean Graziosi or his company, please let me know as I feel on the end of a brazen daylight robbery, and owed a refund for the ridiculous sum charged to my credit card.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I’m a single mother of 2 amazing daughters and currently struggling with my finances due to the fact that 1 year ago I decided to own my business and it’s been very scary but I strongly feel that I made a wise decision. This book (Millionaire Success Habits) so far has been extremely powerful! Thank you Dean!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Real information, solid thought forms and peace and expansion throughout! Great read, great book harmonious as never before! I love the hardback book. It was delivered promptly and the price was right! Thank you for helping me! Looking forward to more expansions and connection!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

So I bought the book, then thought I was also buying more education to help me and my business go to the next level because he advertised this. Turns out that it was for a video to sell me more education for hundreds of dollars on real estate. I'm not in real estate nor do I want to leave my successful business to pursue it. Then I was charged for things I shouldn't have been charged for and all they have is voicemail for phone support and good luck getting a response through phone or email, that is if you're emailing them about anything.

They will however send you 5 to 10 emails a day telling you not to lose out on the training you've already said no to and send one every few hours counting the hours until you no longer can buy it. And when that magic time goes by they send more dating or just wanna make sure you just didn't miss out 35 to 70 emails over the past week asking if you were sure you didn't want it. Now on the bright side his new book is great and I really like his message. Customer service not so great and emails are just absolutely ridiculous and so much so that I am now looking into Tony Robbins or another mentorship program.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

This book is a great tool for anyone looking to get involved in business or just wanting to improve your life in general. Dean does a great job of laying out the foundation that is required for success. He then follows up with helping the reader take action and actually start doing whatever it is that you want to do. Dean is one of the most motivational people I know and he has motivated me enough to get my own Real Estate Investing company put together and doing deals!! Needless to say, this book is a must have and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I'm only about halfway through the book (Millionaire Success Habits) but so far it's outstanding! It's already begun to have an amazing impact on my life and I've always been a very positive forward thinking person but haven't ever been able to get where I wanted to be. I'm looking forward to completing the book and moving forward with your real estate program. Thank you for an amazing book and all the things that you do! Here's to an Amazing 2019!

Dean Graziosi Company Information