2. Finance

5.0/5 (159 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and innovator in the self-education industry with a background in real estate investment. Together with his partner Tony Robbins, he created the Knowledge Broker Blueprint and many other masterminds and courses. Dean Graziosi is a New York Times bestselling author of several books, including Millionaire Success Habits and The Underdog Advantage. Dean lives with his amazing wife and children in Scottsdale, Arizona. Get more info on how Dean changes lives at deangraziosi.com.

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Verified

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad ...

Verified

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool ...

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?
Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.
What companies does Dean Graziosi own?
Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.
What does Dean Graziosi teach?
Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Thank you Dean, Honestly I had never hear of you before Project Next. I knew of Tony Robbins and loved his videos and guidance. I never finished reading any books he wrote. I had his cassette tape series many years ago and started it but maybe got through 2 sessions. I think it was because I was on this self improvement journey alone and had no one to share it with so I defeated myself by not continuing. However I kept it for years and then donated it to the library. Hoping someone might be blessed in listening to it. I don’t remember how I ended up signing up for the 5 day challenge that lead to me signing up for Project Next.

I do have to say signing up for PN had absolutely nothing to do with the marketing or selling of the program Dean. The reason I signed up was because of you. I felt like we were family. I ask people I’ve met in PN and PNL what they think of you and they all have nice things to say. Then I tell them that each time I hear you speak you remind me of family. It’s the first time ever Dean. I have not ever listened to anyone who I got those feeling of family from. I love Oprah. I used to look at her shows and read about her often. I was a cheerleader and fan each time she succeeded. But I never once felt a family connection.

It’s different with you. Maybe it’s because you have very loving standards and values for your family like I do. I love the way you speak of your wife and kids. You are authentic and it shows. I had really never heard anyone in a position like you are in express your love and appreciation for those round you and it shines through you. So I know it’s the real thing.

Thank you for being who you are and sharing your life with those of us listening. You give me so many ideas for taking the next step with my own family on ways I did not think of. I email my 17 year old YouTube videos for self improvement for part of his homeschool assignment. That idea came from you. I recently heard you say you text your daughter everyday. I’m going to start doing that with my family.

I am currently listening to your audio book Underdog. As I’m listening I realize why you feel like family to me. I am able to hear myself in what you are saying. It’s been a huge block for me. I listen to people like Tony R, Oprah, Mike Dooley, Jay Abraham, Jack Canfield, Dr Wayne Dyer, Esther Hicks, and so many more. I always heard their stories of their lives, I’ve improved myself because of what they shared, but could never make a connection.

When I heard you talk I was at first not getting the connection but you then started sharing your story and I was like hmmmm, that story sounds a lot like mine. I felt like I was no longer so different that I did not fit in anywhere but instead I was different and there are others who are different too and they are doing amazing things in their lives and making a positive difference in the lives of others. I have been doing that but on a small scale. You are a wonderful person. I love your energy, your connection with your family, and your spirit to bless others so the chain continues. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Sandrs,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Project Next and Dean's Underdog advantage book. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's training's has helped you personally. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Briana

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Hi Dean,

My name is Osaze ** (o-saa-za **). First of all thanks to you and Tony for giving common people like myself the opportunity to learn at our own level overcoming fear. I live in Columbia S.C., I attended the virtual Create Your Own Future Challenge and Summit which were awesome. I'm employed by Professional Pathology Services in Columbia South Carolina as an autopsy assistant coordinator for two years.

I read part of your book about the underdog. The life story of your struggles growing up was truly inspiring also because I experience similar circumstances. As the middle child of four brothers I found every reason not to like myself although three of my brothers developed a terminal hereditary disease. We all were athletic, however they were better than I was, girls liked them, they were smart with class work which took me longer to comprehend it made me self-conscious to the point I became an introvert but still outgoing but not engaging in conversations, I was so unsure of myself.

It took me an hour to read three pages of a book and retain the information. I was always behind, however I would find some way to catch up which was difficult. To read felt like a burden to me. It was a struggle which I kept to myself. I was put in what they called Special Ed. at that time (6th grade). My third grade teacher had my grandmother schedule me to meet with a psychiatrist because I wouldn't talk. I was afraid of being wrong but I didn't tell them that. I kept fear in my mind for a few reasons. I didn't figure it out until I became an adult that thoughts process determines who you are and become. I had no clue who I was to become all I wanted was not to be me. I always felt like an underdog until I learned to love myself which was a thought that came from within when I was in meditation.

Once that thought opened my mind I wept with overwhelming joy to feel my love for the first time, also the Creator's love, that was my day of transformation. I was maybe 40 at the time. I'm sixty now. How can you be less than an underdog? I will explain it to you in my story as George Washington's was to you in your book. I am a Moorish American. My great-grandmother's name is in the United States Native American data base. My ancestors were Cherokee Native American and Hebrew Israelites born on this territory not the Continent of Africa. I find out my nationality is not ** until I was fifty years old, until then I was connected to nothing because I was taught a lie. As you embrace President George Washington's achievements we connect in the same inspiration except your history is open and free. Mine was stolen then hidden that we had to search hard to learn.

Briefly, John Hanson a ** man (a moor) was the first ** President of the United States Continental Congress 1781 to 1782, Barack Obama was the first ** President of The United States of America. George Washington was a General in the revolutionary war. After the war the troops demanded to be paid or they would overthrow the government then put George Washington as King. All the members of Congress fled for fear of their lives, however only John Hanson remained. John Hanson gave 800 pounds of sterling silver to his brother Samuel Hanson for George Washington to provide shoes for the troops. Nobody would run against Hanson including George Washington.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States which is required to use on official documents today. He established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, first Foreign Affairs Department. he also declared Thanksgiving Day. The first seven Presidents are not written in history which support the fact the ** people were already here. See the writings of Thaddeus Matthews, FreeRepublic.com. Talk about underdog syndrome, some government departments which exist today for the wellbeing of all was organize by a people whose rights were and are still removed. Dean, I'm excited to live and know who I am no matter how hard the situation and the opportunity given to me to make a potential, positive and powerful impact in this divided world. You have helped me believe and trust in my abilities to succeed.

Osaze

Hi Osaze,

Thank you for the review and letting us know a little bit about how much Dean and his team has helped you with your challenges. We love hearing that the Underdog Advantage book has helped you during your struggles and help you grow. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and look forward to seeing your growth!

Briana

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was introduced to Dean Graziosi through my participation in various programs with Tony Robbins. I recently became very interested in a program called The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, which Dean and Tony have created and are implementing together. At first glance, I passed on enrolling in the course as I have been retired for the past 2 years and thought it was designed for entrepreneurs. Having read through the materials and watched many of the videos about the course, I saw the amazing value in the product and service and wished I'd had access to such a program when I was a counsellor and later, a coach. I had struggled, painfully, with marketing - what I called "selling myself and my services".

Marketing had been one of my biggest challenges and was the most destructive obstacle to my success. In fact, despite my extraordinary gift of coaching, leading, inspiring, and empowering others, my lack of understanding in this one area cost me my career, my mental health, and very nearly - my life. In spite of all that, my attraction to KBB still lingered. I had an idea about helping a young friend with her church youth group. With Covid, attendance is down and spirits are low. I approached her with the idea of offering a workshop or training that would inspire and empower her students. She is very excited. So am I. KBB popped into my head again and I remember seeing a clip that talked about how easy it is to create and market programs, workshops, events.

So, I signed up. I dove into the materials, took massive notes, and started to create my course. There is so much information! I soon started to feel overwhelmed. I looked at what others were doing, compared myself unfavorably, doubted my confidence and felt myself quickly going to a dark place I refuse to ever revisit. That's when I reached out to the groups for guidance. I was feeling a bit panicky, thought I'd made a huge mistake, and wanted to quit immediately. I was disgusted with myself and embarrassed for enrolling in the first place. It is at the point that people in our Facebook group who I don't even know and who don't know me stepped up, stepped in and enveloped me with kindness, compassion and encouragement.

I received emails from several members of the Customer Support/Care Team. I was offered a very generous incentive over which I took time to ponder. This is the first time I have felt totally seen, heard, and understood in this type of situation. I felt like I belonged and needed to be in this program. I decided to stay. I now see far beyond what had stopped me in the past and more importantly, I see my obligation and responsibility to share my gifts with the people who desperately need what only I have to give. And, I do not take the generous offering lightly. I am completely committed to utilizing the resources in this program to reach, inspire, embrace, encourage, impact, support, and love every person on this planet - one connection at a time.

My mess is my message. My passion is to vulnerably, openly, and authentically share myself and my story with the world, not only make a difference in the lives of others, but to save lives as well. My purpose is to help people unlock and unleash the power inside that can help them break through any limit and create the quality of life they desire and deserve. I can. I must. I will. Lives depend on me!

Hello Aida,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share a little bit of your story and experience with us. We are so encouraged to hear how Dean has positively impacted your life! We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! We cannot wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Ryan W.
    Customer Service

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 11, 2021

Hi Dean, this is Reem **, and I know that you love conversations style ???? as much as I know how good I am at different colors of writing, and so I decide to write with the color you love the most: « the be natural without scrips one ». When I registered initially in the course it was because I tried previous products and watched many videos of Tony and became fan of him, so I said to myself: anything from Tony must be great!! and I registered in KBB.

I didn’t know who’s Dean initially. Then when I did the exercise of the things I have been putting off and what it cost me, it shifted my paradigm. As I wanted initially to write about love to bring hope to the society and say it exists: this was in Jan 2020 at first I wanted to give hope to myself and then to others. I wrote few stories of people I met, and at one point I just stopped, and I stopped for almost 6 months, losing the drive and feeling confused: what am I trying to say here or what do I want to publish?! Until I watched your video!!! It created such frustration inside me and pain!!

Writing is running in my blood, how could I put it off?! How could I betray my pen and disappoint the people who I promised will write about?! How about the people who I wrote about and didn’t publish their stories?! I felt tremendous shame and guilt and even felt I am at risk of losing my credibility. I immediately took steps to resume writing, whether these steps included hiring a coach to put me on track again and gain more and more clarity, or commit to writing almost every day and put writing as the top second most important goal after nourishing my soul in my plan, or anything I could do to get in track again.

I then watched your bonus interview when you showed your first infomercial and I like it! I expected to laugh as you said, but I didn’t. I felt you were so good in fact, saw your shirt as maybe a trend at that time when the video was shot, the only difference was your face and voice. Maybe because of different stage in life which again is normal????

I liked the fact that you shared it and loved the fast talking way you used to say how we keep running from one excuse to another so that we don’t take the real action, and what you mentioned about the importance of making the challenge and setup a date for our event and prepare for it, and what you mentioned about falling in love with our product so that it doesn’t feel like selling...

On that day and at that point I was flooded with emotions! I couldn’t help not sharing with KBB team my feelings and how grateful I feel to this course which gives me what I need in such a PEACEFUL manner which I truly love. And on that day I decided to put your name « Dean Graziosi » as one of the people I am influenced by. And you turned to me, from an acquaintance to an influencer! Salut and Gratsi Dean????

Hello Reem,

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of your journey with us! We are so encouraged to hear about how you have been challenged and encouraged by Dean and his story. We love having you as part of the KBB family and we can't wait to hear more about your success!

Ryan W
    Customer Service

Dean Graziosi

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Well Dean, many congratulations on such a milestone as it is amazing!!!! I am going to start by saying thank you as you have helped me shift quite a few things that have really had me stuck for a while. TBH, I hadn't had any real exposure to yourself until last year when I attended Tony's Comeback Challenge and that is where the story begins really. I then joined MM and really started to get access to yourself that I really needed, although I didn't realise I needed it at the time. Then wow, the World Summit which blew me away and I had forgotten how much I had been missing that sort of event. Joined KBB and Mastery and that was when the final pieces of the jigsaw started to fall into place. You see, I had been overthinking things for so long and the way you deliver your material just makes it so simple and relatable.

My story started 10/12/15 when my partner/rock/BF/world, died suddenly from a heart attack. Resulting in myself to quote Del Amitri 'Driving with the brakes on' in the wilderness. I have invested 000's over the years in 'gurus' who promised the earth and I didn't really get any results at all financially however, it did improve me as a person and made them rather wealthy. So flitting between one and another hoping that it would be the magic formula that I needed, but just getting further and further into debt. So it has been a 'messy middle' for quite a while now and now, to quote the Beatles 'the long and winding road, that leads to your door'. I feel I have now found my home with KBB and Mastery, with you and the team.

Everything is laid out in simple terms and easy to follow and have done a beta event, I am planning more courses this year and have my MM nearly finished as well. My MM course has been in my head for about 3 years and I just couldn't think of how to get the main section over on video or to a live audience. Boom, your 'ASF course' gave me the answer and your delivery just made it so simple as again, I had been overthinking it.

I am now really looking forward to the future and I know that this year is going to be a 'bonkers' year but in a good way this time. So thank you with all of my heart to you for sharing what you have and for being authentic and vulnerable at times - can really relate to that. I also know that it is with thanks to the team around you as well but that comes from your leadership and the type of person you are. Thank you for giving yourself to us, giving me the path and tools that I need to fulfill my destiny and I hope to be able to meet you one day and say thank you in person. I also have it as a goal to actually appear on stage with you whether in person or virtually. Thank you again for being the special person you are and may I send you and your family all my love and hugs.

Dave xx

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of your story and experience with us! We are so excited to hear how much value you have received from Dean and his teachings. It is an honor to be a part of your success and I know that Dean and the rest of our team can not wait to hear more about it! I know Dean loves to serve from his heart. Thanks again for sharing with us! Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance!

Ryan W.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Training with Dean has been The Most Incredible experience I have ever had. He is so personal and real. His stories touch my heart and soul. He truly is a genuine human being. Thank you Dean, from the bottom of my heart.

Hello Angela,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's company. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Here are some amazing things that have impacted me since being in Dean’s world.

1. Saying no - when he talked about his 2 most important priorities-his family and business and says no to the rest, including the opportunity to hang out with Andrea Boccelli that hugely impacted me. Saying you have no time is ridiculous to me now.
    2. Stepping up, playing big, no excuses
    8. Being humble and authentic
    9. His deep desire to serve

10. His example of a beautiful relationship

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's programs and now the Project Next Level community and workshops. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings and how you have shifted your mindset for growth. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Dean's teaching has helped me to understand how and why I have been holding myself back all these years. Since OYF, PN, World Summit and now PNL, I have been feeling increasingly calm, centered and certain about my ability to create a better future. I am happier, even though I have not completed my MM course yet and that is because I have found the happiness from within. I am immersed in activities that align with my values. I am no longer stagnating. I am living my life in alignment with my potential and so I won't have regrets later, when my time is up. For me that is priceless.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Own Your Future challenge, Project Next, World Summit and the Project Next level so far. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings. That is incredible to hear that you have overcome and feel more centered and ready to build your MM. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I was introduced to Dean through the Own Your Future challenge. It was at a time in my life when change was in the air. I had quit my job and was going to Mexico for 3 months. I remember thinking as I bought Project Next, how am I going to complete this course while travelling? I decided to stick with it anyways. I'm happy to report that watching Dean's videos and having him be a part of my life weekly helped me to become more of the person I want to be. When I returned home from my trip, I realized I no longer fit into my old life. Like clothes that no longer fit. I was ready for more.

And so here I am... Now taking part in the PNL challenge, experiencing some of the most growth I've ever had, all within less than a year. I'm striving for more, and open to things I wasn't previously. I no longer want to settle for less than I know I can achieve. So, in summing up, I'm very grateful to have found Dean. My life has, and is changing for the better. Here's to another year of taking uncomfortable action and growth! Thank you. :)

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with The Own Your Future Challenge and the Project Next program. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings. We are so excited to hear you joined the Project Next Level as well and are having growth in the workshops. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

My experience with Dean has been outstanding so far. For me, Project Next level has been the best training ever because I tend to procrastinate, and it's impossible to do it here due to the huge amount of support that we get every week. Also, Dean motivates me personally because of his humility and transparency. He is the reflection of the person I want to be.

Hello Kelia,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's Project Next Level training. We love hearing about how much progress you have made with Dean's trainings and support you are receiving there. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year!

Dean Graziosi Company Information