2. Finance

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5
Based on 1,070 ratings

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I purchased Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Profits from Home program and decided to purchase his more intense training in July of this year. This was a serious investment, but I was very excited about the possibilities of success. Unfortunately. less than a month later, I had a devastating medical situation happen in my family which has caused major stress both mentally and financially for us. It couldn't have been a worse time for me to have spent what I did on Dean's program. He is a fantastic motivational speaker who truly cares about people and teaches showing compassion and caring for our fellow man, even when doing business. I've been very inspired by his multiple platform messages.

I decided to contact the training company to see if they would consider giving me a refund, due to our extenuating circumstances, to help with our medical bills. I was put in touch with "Wendy", who said that the only way to get a refund was to work the program for 6 months and complete a list of things, which is extremely long and difficult to do. I told her that I was unable to do any of this due to having to be with my family member who was hurt seriously and needed my care. She said the best she could do was give me 20% of my money back, even though I'd only had the program for 3 and 1/2 weeks when this accident happened. She eventually decided to give me a little more of a refund, but I still was going to be in a great amount of debt and I desperately needed the money to put toward medical bills. I was very disillusioned until I read in other reviews that this training company wasn't Dean Graziosi's, but a third party company.

When I called and talked to Dean Graziosi's customer service, I spoke with a Robyn, who was completely compassionate and immediately took care of my situation and within a 24 hour period, I got a message from the training company which said they were told to give me a 100% refund. I am going to be eternally grateful for the compassion that Robyn and Dean Graziosi's company extended to me at this most difficult time in our lives. I hope eventually to get back into the Real Estate Program, but for now, I need to take care of my family. Dean Graziosi's company practices the values that he preaches and I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you, Robyn, for your role in helping me with this. Thank you so very much and God bless you!!!

Sincerely, Michelle Arvada, Colorado

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I have been studying for quite some time online with Bob Proctor, and I was having some issues with my current businesses being closed down for a couple of years. And so, I have been trying to find a way to keep the momentum going and keep the progress, and I have been familiar with Dean’s book, the Millionaire Success Habits. I saw one of his commercials online and the timing for that lined up with what I was looking for. So, I ordered that book, which led me to the course and I signed up for it.

I'm really hoping to learn a lot about the marketing end of it that I’m hoping I can actually use in other areas, like book marketing and how they set it up with the actual blueprint. I was really interested in the whole process of it, from the beginning to the end, just to give me a recipe to go by for myself and possibly for other people, as I have a theater that closed down. But a big part of that was to bring in other people so they could teach different things and have different kinds of programming. I’ve been doing the online thing with the class itself and on the Facebook. I’ve also been to some Monday live events when I can. And so far, they've been excellent.

I have some reservations about how the seminar will actually impact me and my business. And, I live in a very remote area and some of the things that I want to do, for example, with public speaking, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to work that out without being in person because I’d like to be able to have the group in front of me, and them live. I do have some questions about how that’s actually going to pan out. But hopefully, the seminar would have some surprises in there that might not be exactly how I have planned it to be, but that it may lead me to other things. I wanted to go to people who have been there, done that, and successfully.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I wanted to learn financial, and was looking into a couple of videos that Dean spoke about that if you want to be successful, just follow the steps of what someone did before, then continue the next steps to avoid making a mistake and know exactly what will be the easiest and fastest way to achieve what you’re looking for. I was very interested in this course. I’m sure it will be very valuable and I won’t be disappointed once I go through the materials. I even joined the Inner Circle. But sadly, I couldn’t join any event of the inner circle meetings.

Dean has spent lots of years doing this, and he has been very successful. I can feel that he’s honest and sincere in what he’s saying. He’s not just in it for the money. He’s past this point already. He just wanted to share and help as much people as he can. So what really made me join in the first place was the sincerity and the know-how that he wants to share with the rest of the people. It’s totally on my end that I have to put in the work. I have to put the time for it. I’m pretty much done with the 9:00 to 5:00 thing, and I really want to focus on my own business and have my own business. The first thing is not only to purchase the course, but actually do the work and study then go through it, and do what you should do. This is something that I’m willing to do for the next two months.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’m 60. I've been doing the same job cleaning houses for years and I hate it. I have a lot of background in nutrition, spirituality, and alternative therapies. Everybody and their brother is a health coach these days, so that was the kind of feel that I thought I’d be getting into. I signed up for Dean Graziosi's program and I have six months to use the software. But I don’t have a website set up and I’m not at that point where I’m not ready to use it because I haven’t targeted what I want and I don’t have content. It's not that I’m not interested in it. They're great people and I did listen to most of the modules and I learned a lot.

The content was great, too though some of the modules were redundant a little bit. The program was a little complicated to navigate as well. You think you’re in module 1, but it’s 1.1.2. Then, it says next and you’re at 1.2.1. So, I was finding myself trying to find out how many modules and how many sessions are actually in that module. It’ll be easy if you just have module 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to keep better track of where you are. The software and the whole process are also still confusing to me. You have to be tech savvy and have a thing that you’re doing.

But their support system said they’d help me with that, so they’re good that way. And of all the courses that I took, this was the most supportive and hands-on. I found a lot of inspirational stuff and little bonuses, too. They make you think in areas you would never thought before and they get you to push yourself to say you want something better. But it’s more for somebody that’s already halfway there and has a website, they just need to know how to market.

Also, I’ve spent thousands of dollars going to workshops and they give you just enough information then you gotta buy in to a bigger plan. So, that was my concern with this. For the money, you wanna be prepared. So, it would be better if they did it in a different format, like a phase one that helps you to identify what that thing is you wanna do. Plus, I’m trying to close out my business for the winter right now. So, their rep, Anthony, and I were talking about some options and I was going to do the 30-day money back thing.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I'm in dissertation for a PhD in Education right now, and I've taught at least a dozen different online classes in the last five years. I saw the infomercial of Dean Graziosi, and it is very much what I'm interested in. It seems like a really good fit. So I made the decision to go ahead and spend the money and get going. I'm a big Tony Robbins fan and Dean, too, but very much Tony Robbins. He was in the first part I've extracted for the first lesson, but not much after which is fine because Dean absolutely knows what he's talking about. He communicates extremely well, and it's very good. I got Dean's real estate course, but I didn't do much with that because I was thrown off by the Facebook thing. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on Facebook, and I'm not a Facebook-type person. I'm older, so I'm not heavy into social media.

One of the infomercials on YouTube says, "You don't need to create a course." I'd take that off because what we are doing is creating a course. That's exactly what we're doing. So, I'm not sure why that's on there. That was kind of a headscratcher. But it's a minor thing. It doesn't affect me. I know what I'm doing because I'm into education.

I mostly access on my phone because I'm always in motion. And on the phone, the only downside on that is that the video stops all the time. They do advise a desktop or laptop, which I can do. But I take advantage of my mobile time like in the car or walking, and I listen on my phone. It's not the best on the phone. I have YouTube and Spotify on all the time, and I don't get this constant stopping. So, it's little frustrating, but I just deal with it. I just have to wait for it to catch up or load again. And they do say that the experience is better on a laptop or desktop rather on a phone. So, that's true, but that tech issue can be ironed out.

I haven't finished the course, but it doesn't have an expiration date on it, and what I've seen so far is delivering. If someone wants to create a course, teach online, share, make an impact, make money, Dean Graziosi is very valid. It's effective and very well delineated. It's easy to understand. Multiple listenings is a plus. You can't get everything on the first run-through. Even if you take notes, it takes a while to absorb in that regard going back and listening again. I've listened to some of them multiple times so far, but still going through first time. So it's all good.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I attended Dean Graziosi's Millionaire seminar last year. He offered a monthly redemption at Target just for attending, so I felt that there is nothing to lose. His speakers told us about the classes that we can attend to get leads & learn his method of making money in real estate. I did not feel like going to classes or even driving so far away to attend them. After it was over, I used the official certificate given to me to shop at Target applying all the rules. I got a few checks, but I have not gotten $100. That is due to me. I wrote many times and was told that they will send $110. out Aug. 14, and I will get it within two weeks from that date, which I did not. He make promises that he does not fulfill. I would not trust him.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

You inspire me! I truly know what's important to me in my life and that's my family. Didn't get to read the entire book yet but I did give it to my daughter to read and she will give back to me soon. I have read about half the book. And I don't like reading much. But I couldn't put your book down!

Hello Stella!

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review one of our products! We can't wait to hear what you think of the second half!

If you need anything or have any questions please let us know! You can contact us at Support@mastermind.com.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

My one-star rating reflects the fact that I feel like I’ve been left completely unheard and silenced when appealing to Dean Graziosi’s support team for a refund that I requested on very exceptional grounds. Firstly, I feel very compelled to share this review, because it is clear to me that this company does its best to suppress any criticism or negative feedback. This platform appears to be the only place on the internet, where I’ve been able to find balanced and honest opinions and factual experiences of past customers. This is concerning, given that only the KBB course in itself has 30,000 plus members in their Facebook community, yet there’s no single critical review to be seen on the internet to enable future customers to make an educated, informed decision about it. This, in itself, should make anyone think twice before buying their more expensive products, like courses or events that they sell.

Secondly, I want to say upfront that I am not an outright critic of Dean Graziosi, in fact I admire his work and his discipline and I think many people would benefit from reading his books. What I disagree with is how this company is run and the fact that what is said at the top, what you hear Dean tell you on their free promotional webinars, all the song and dance and talk about how this company lives by their “values” is not reflected in what you experience on the inside. This has been my personal experience with their support team, it’s like once they brought you on board, you are no more than just a number. It’s like the employees of this company are either tone deaf to what is being said at the top, due to the sheer size of this enterprise, or simply this company doesn’t make it a priority to practice what it preaches. I think it’s likely to be a combination of both.

By way of background, I invested $2,000 in the KBB course at the end of February, with an intention to learn how to run Masterclasses in my advisory business. I come from close to a decade of experience in the financial services, so when I started my business I wasn’t just fumbling around, I had a firm intention to grow my business and invest in the tools that would get me there. Unfortunately, my whole business was wiped out in a matter of a couple of weeks following the April lockdowns, which is absolutely devastating.

Since then I have written extensive letters to various people in Dean’s team, explaining my situation and appealing for a refund under exceptional grounds to no avail. I made sure to provide all the details of my circumstances. I tried calling their Mastermind call centre, I was unable to get hold of anyone. The only response I received so far is from their general support team. In my letter I very clearly stated that I appreciate what their standard refund period is, and I am not arguing with their standard refund period. However, I am asking that they show some flexibility and understanding, granted the personal circumstances I shared. I could not believe the robotic response that I received from the Mastermind support team. I quote: “I have reviewed your account and you are past the 30-day money-back guarantee period. The good news is you have indefinite access to this course.”

What is deeply concerning here is that they took absolutely no time to actually understand my situation, instead they put it into a “too complicated” basket and applied a ball park rule just as they would to any refund request, just to make it go away. No sympathy or empathy shown. To date, I haven’t heard back from any of the people within the Dean’s personal support team that I contacted directly about this issue. People that pride themselves on providing exceptional service and making sure that they always over-deliver. It seems to me that, if you approach this company truly from a place of integrity, they are not really inclined to take any action, because it’s not like you are threatening their reputation. Well, that to me is not an example of over-delivering or putting your clients first.

In my company I have a very different refund policy. Because life happens and there could be cases that just simply do not fit into your narrow refund policy. And the best way to turn away someone that could potentially be your proponent and a returning customer is to decline them a refund, especially when sought on exceptional grounds.

Under normal circumstances, if I purchased something that didn’t match my expectations, I would try to make the most of the features and try to adopt what I can. Given that I haven’t been able to implement much of what is taught in the KBB, I feel like people need to know what’s inside this highly publicised course. After starting the course, I found the materials to be very light, especially when it comes to their methodology. For the price tag of this course, the materials are incredibly difficult to follow and implement, because most of it is in the video format.

Realistically, this course is not for someone who is only starting their business, which is how it is marketed. It's for those businesses that are already making significant profits and are ready to reinvest big time into their marketing to grow further. For any newbie it’s going to be difficult to implement much of what they teach. So, there’s considerable amount of misrepresentation in their advertising of the KBB. And as discussed, their support team is run very very poorly. I would urge anyone who is looking to invest into this very expensive course to think twice and look at other options. Overall, deeply disappointed with both, the treatment I received following my numerous attempts to reach someone who can apply some amount of discretion and the content that is taught within, as it is mostly hyped up and on its own is not going to get you where you are going.

Hello Natalia,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize that you do not feel heard by our support team and I would like to take this opportunity to respond. We always support our members to the best of our ability and understand when difficult situations arise. We try to go above and beyond for our members! Although we are unable to offer you a refund on the product you have purchased I have sent you an email in an attempt to find a solution that will be beneficial for you. Please contact us via email at Support@mastermind.com

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Ryan Walsh

Mastermind Support

Original review: June 11, 2020

I got scammed out of over $30,000 by a real estate training and mentorship group associated with Dean Graziosi called Response Marketing. When I reached out to DG, they told me they were aware of the problem but I had to go through Response for help instead of trying to help me. Initially, I was sure Response was using Dean's book and image without his knowledge to attract customers. I wanted to warn him, instead, I was shocked to discover DG was associated with this company and they even gave me the phone number to contact Response itself. I had already contacted Response and they had refused to refund me even a portion of my monies, even though they were being investigated by the FTC and the Utah Division of Consumer Protection and court documents prove they are a sophisticated scam.

I am surprised DG would be associated with such a company. I still believe he has a good heart, wants to help people and desires to provide above and beyond what he sold (at least that is what he claims in his book "Millionaire Success Habits"). Perhaps he has lost sight of what he believes in as he develops his wealth-building automated system. Regardless, I am very disappointed with DG's relationship with Response. This is the problem when you allow people to use your identity to sell their product. I am sure DG gets a cut for allowing this but he risks damaging his reputation and the consumer is the one who gets burned. Beware of all companies using celebrity images! You think you can trust them and think you are dealing with the celebrities' company but you are not and you get burned! We even vetted the company first and later discovered the company diligently removes all online negative reviews.

Martha & DeLaun,

Thank you for expressing your concerns with us. It saddens us that you are not happy with your experience with Response. We are aware of the pending litigation, and recognize that every situation has two sides to the story. In our experience, Response was always pro-active with clients and customer experience. While your comments here are not completely unique we are aware of many clients who were satisfied with their experience with Response. While Mr. Graziosi shared a relationship with Response, he did not control, manage, or own that company. As such you were referred back to Response to resolve your issues since you entered a contract and paid them for the services. Consequently, we are not in a position to cancel your contract or refund your purchase having never received your funds. Furthermore, we are not intimate with your situation. We were not present at the event you attended, we did not make any representations to you about your purchase, and we were not part of the fulfillment received. Not being a party to the transaction there is no way to verify the accuracy of either side of the transaction. The party best situated to resolve that issue is Response.

Original review: April 21, 2020

From the moment I purchased the product I had problems with their software. I had to chase up CS who didn't seem to know what had happened. (I truly thought I had been scammed.) Finally 3 days later got an email with the course link, it didn't have everything that was promised in the live webinar. Working thru the course I noticed a lot of mistakes with editing and videos missing. Then when I contacted CS about my welcome pack they said they didn't have an address for me (I'd given this at the point of purchase). I emailed them my address and they somehow managed to still send the pack to the wrong address.

At this point I was so angry with second rate CS and product that I cancelled and asked for a refund. A few days later I got an email from CS about my address???. To sell a product on how to run a successful business is a joke when you can't even run your own and the CS staff have no idea how to do their job. Dean and Tony definitely overpromise and underdeliver. I felt really let down. Also if you ask for help on their FB group your questions get declined, which is ridiculous.

Dean Graziosi response

First off I wanted to say for your experience to be anything short of overwhelming amazing with Dean and Mastermind.com is unacceptable. We as a company take great pride in assisting our students where ever we possibly can.

After reading what you posted, I just wanted to help clear up any confusion as we never would have wanted you to feel this way. We take these matters very serious and want to rectify this as soon as possible. We appreciate the opportunity to address it. I have emailed you directly to address this as timely as possible, please look for an email from robyn@deangraziosi.com and support@mastermind.com.

Dean Graziosi Company Information