Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've been following Dean for years now and not only is his education top notch, he gives you tools and real world tactics to have the right mindset and maintain the drive and passion to be successful in whatever you do!! I'm an avid believer that mindset is the number one key to success and because of Dean, I can always make sure I'm on top of my game with the weekly guidance and motivation he gives.

I just finished Dean's newest book Millionaire Success Habits that he was giving away for free on facebook and let me just say wow! That was such a killer book. Dean made it really easy to understand how little changes make huge differences. And the better life challenge website is sick! Thanks dean! Thanks for caring so much with all the messages you do Dean. I love your facebook live videos as well!

Factual basis uncertain

Dean Graziosi

Hey George, this is Tanner from Dean's customer service team.

I am so sorry that this experience has occurred. However, this isn't Dean's company nor did he sell any of these tax liens, but I can assure you, we can help get this into the right hands for someone to best assist you.

We are saddened as you are to hear about your experience and we are reaching out to the appropriate parties ASAP to get this squared away and get your issues resolved.

I am now going to continue to watch this and your experience every step of the way so that it does get resolved. Please be on the lookout for contact from us.

Jeremy

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

Spending approx 25k for this company's training was the biggest mistake of my life. They totally misrepresented the benefits offered. For example, they promised that I would have an experienced real estate professional at my disposal for the first three deals I did... that "person" didn't exist. Instead, they had a phone bank of people who knew less than I did about RE investing.

The software that they described as "the best in the nation" provided outdated and useless info. The worst complaint involves the tax lien company that they highly recommended in the initial presentation... Ready Lien. For example, I bought 6 tax liens with supposed staggered lien maturities. Not one of the maturities detailed on the invoice was accurate. Guardian Law, the firm that Dean suggests we have "monitor" the liens after purchase, is totally incompetent. For example, one of the six liens purchased involved a property whose owner filed chapter 13 bankruptcy. Guardian Law failed to file a claim in the bankruptcy, so I am stuck waiting 5 years for the bankruptcy to end before I can start a foreclosure process.

I tried to work with Ready Lien and Guardian to refund my original cost of the lien because they inaccurately described the lien (wrong maturity) plus Guardian failed to file a claim. Neither would take responsibility for their incompetence. I spent 3k on atty fees, but the cost to take them to court was prohibitive. I've left several messages trying to find the appropriate person from Dean's company to report the incompetence by two companies that Dean highly recommends.

I was introduced to one lady at the buying summit in Vegas who said she would contact the appropriate people. All she did was report it to Regan **, the atty at Guardian Law. HE was one of the people who wouldn't take responsibility for the errors to begin with. I've had nothing but BAD experiences with Dean's company as well as the two other companies he suggested. Interesting that Ready Lien and Guardian Law and SKW (prior owner of the liens that were purchased) all have the same address.

Factual basis uncertain

Dean Graziosi

Hey Theresa, this is Jeremy from Dean's customer support staff.

I am so sorry that this experience has occurred. This isn't Dean's company nor did he sell any of these properties but I can assure you, we can help get this into the right hands for someone to best assist you.

Jeremy

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I attended the Buying Summit back in May of 2013. Before I went I opened a self-directed IRA and moved $100,000 to purchase property. I was excited because it was advertised that this would be a great way to start your portfolio because the properties selected were in decent communities with very little violence and they were fully rehabbed. I purchased 2 properties, one in Missouri and the other in St. Paul, MN. I was told to pay half the purchase price for both properties. The property in MN had a purchase price of $116,677.00 and MO $58,988. I was told both properties were fully rented and because I was buying property from the Summit due diligence was done.

First the MN property which was a duplex had only one tenant. The other tenant was evicted. BuyPD did handle the eviction and paid for 3 months of rent. I found out through my property manager that the house was in a bad area. There were shooting every night and the property was infested with roaches and mice. I was told that the one tenant complained before I purchased it but nothing was done. I kept getting violations because the back of my house was a dumping ground. Because of the type of neighborhood, I could not get decent tenants. I spent roughly $15,000 of fixing the house over and over again until I was able to sell it for a loss.

MO property -- I was going to sell it before the two years was up since I did not have the $29,500 to pay off the mortgage balance due to the problems of the MN property. I was going to try to sell the house in March of 2015 through the property management company but she indicated the house was only worth $20,000. When I contacted BuyPD about it they said they would sell the property for me. Well they went through the process of getting the papers together for the sale and then everything stopped. I was shuffled from one person to another and then they ignored me altogether. Phone call were never returned. I had apply for a two year extension of the mortgage to prevent a foreclosure. This has been the worse experience of my life. Someone want to buy the property from me for $35,000. That is far from the $58,988 that I was told the property was worth. I wished I had never bought either property because I would still have my $100,000.

I love how easy it is for me to follow what Dean teaches and apply it quickly into my life! I have been dealing with so called gurus my whole life looking to find one I resonated with and I found it in Dean Graziosi! Thank you for everything Dean!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Dean has time and time again shown that he sincerely cares about the success of his students! Me being one of those now successful students, I can't say thank you enough to him for his books, courses and even his Weekly Wisdoms!

I have used Dean Graziosi's training for many years. He is a great teacher and motivator. I have read several of his books and used the techniques and have found success with his methods. I look at this type of training like school. You have the knowledge and what you do with it is completely up to you.

I started in Real Estate at a young age and thought that I was ahead of the game. That was until I met Dean Graziosi. Dean has a wealth of Real Estate Knowledge and has opened my eyes up to so many new possibilities within the Investing World. I would not be where I am today without him and what he has taught.

Dean is the most genuine real estate/life/business coach I've met. His Weekly Wisdom is very beneficial. He has built a successful empire and is now paying it forward. I've been in real estate and business for over 12 years and I'm so glad I found him. His content and events help me gain more insight into the business and give me motivation with my business and life. Thanks Dean!!! You're a groovy dude.

I was not always comfortable being an investor but I feel so much more comfortable because of Dean. His knowledge has made it easier to know what to do and how to be effective as an investor so I can be successful. I am ready to be successful and make some good money.

Dean is always upbeat and positive. I enjoy listening to his weekly wisdoms. When I have been down and unmotivated I can jump on a Dean video and pick myself up to start doing the work again. In my experience, he is genuine in wanting people to succeed. He has an energy that is contagious and uplifting. Thanks Dean!

When I first thought about getting into investing in real estate I always thought it was a pipe dream and that I would never be able to do it because I was not a millionaire but Dean's training showed me that I could not be more wrong! The concepts he teaches are clear, common sense and simple to pick up and run with. This has opened a new door for me so I can pursue a better financial future through building my real estate investing business and having the financial freedom I have always wanted.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 10, 2016

This issue has been resolved.

Dean Graziosi

Hello Brian, this is Tanner with Dean's customer support team. I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we personally had no record of you reaching out with concerns until right now. With that being said, I am going to make SURE someone reaches out to you ASAP with a resolution for your concerns.

I can promise you that we do not, nor will we pay people for positive reviews on this site. We truly do care about our students, and while it seems as though our relationship to you somehow slipped through the cracks, I can assure you that we will come to a quick and timely resolution.

Keep an eye out for a call and email from our team this week. We are going to have an answer for you soon Brian.

Thank you for reaching out, thank you for voicing your concerns, and you will hear from us soon!

Tanner

Original review: July 8, 2016

Several years ago we spent a sizeable amount of money for this so-called "training", we never received any thing of the sort. Had a few online classes and then nothing and when we called for assistance and direction we got some weak answer. We never got anything as to what is advertised. Total bull and don't waste your money. Also I do believe that all of the positive reviews are just paid to say all is rainbows and unicorns.

Dean I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me. I have been following you for years and not only have you made me a firm believer in real estate, you've also gave me the mindset and motivation I needed to do this for myself! Thank you Dean.

I've been in construction for 10+ years and have always had the itch for real estate but never thought I was capable of doing it. I always thought it was for people with deep pockets or you had specific qualifications but what I learned from Dean anyone can do it. He lays it out so simple, all you have to do is follow what he teaches and take action. Thank you Dean for doing what you do and helping me be the best me!

Real Estate Training - Dean's class helped give me the confidence and knowledge to make the kind of money I believe I'm worth. I would recommend it to anyone.

Finding a new perspective and outlook can often make all the difference in how you succeed. This was just what I needed to clarify my drive.

The training and support provided by Dean and his team is amazing! I am so impressed with the support and assistance the staff have provided. When attending training like this, you always wonder if the training will live up to all the expectations that you have. His workshop was much more than I ever anticipated. I thank the staff, trainers, and everyone else that put this event on.

What I love most about Dean Graziosi's training is that it's not just about Real Estate training. Dean gives his clients and his students his all. Dean knows that even if he gives you all the tips, tricks and tools to real estate investing the greatest gift he can GIVE you is to encourage you to go deeper within for yourself, find the limiting beliefs inside yourself and overcome any of the challenges that life has thrown your way. Dean grew up with so many struggles. He had so many things to overcome in his childhood but he never gave up and when he discovered this about himself he wanted to share.

Dean found that success was about personal growth, personal empowerment and personal sacrifices, and he made it his mission to pass on this wisdom. When you begin the journey with Dean Graziosi be prepared to go deeper than just Real Estate. Becoming a successful Real Estate Investor is an amazing BONUS. If you really apply yourself, the concepts that he teaches will push you to really help you grow inside. When you discover this you can do anything. Thank you Dean!!

I really enjoyed my time at Dean's event.

I've read each of Dean's book and been following him for some time. I've even met him in person. What a class act! He's been a huge inspiration to me and my family.

Dean has been a inspiration in my life! He has inspired me change my situation with hard work, focus and determination. I would recommend his books and seminars to anyone.

Hats off to Dean and his team. I have been with multiple other companies in the same space and not gotten the same service/training. It's not often you come across a company that stands by what they teach and also does what they teach. This isn't your typical "do as I say and not as I do" company. Thank you Dean.

Dean Graziosi has provided some amazing training. One of the most influential parts of my personal investing career, was something I learned from Dean's program. He teaches a concept called 7 levels deep about looking within yourself to find your real core reason for wanting to invest in real estate. This has helped me as I move forward investing in real estate to find out my real motivation for doing it and to be successful.

Dean is a great instructor. His enthusiasm and energy are matched only by his experience and expertise. He is the real deal! I have been able to do several real estate deals and have seen my life improve. With his strategies and techniques I have been able to put myself on the path to financial freedom.

Dean's training was great! I have been in the Real Estate industry for over 13 years now, and have had the opportunity to invest in a couple of fix and flips and a couple of rentals. Dean's training and his positive, "You can do it" attitude helped achieve the success I have. Thanks Dean!

I have coached students for many Guru's including Tony Robbins, Ron Legrand and Robert Allen. While they have all their successful students those students who came from Dean seem to be the most passionate and the most successful. Many seem to have a personal relationship with Dean. He is the only guru I know that seems to take such a personal interest in his students.

Working with Dean has been great, you can tell that he really cares about your success. He has been extremely motivating! He helped me dig down deep and realizing my dreams. I am so empowered by the knowledge I have and the belief that I can achieve what I have set out to accomplish.

I just wanted to say that I first heard of you about a decade ago, and had been watching you build your business. I had the opportunity to use your program about 5 yrs. ago. Even though I am a seasoned investor I learned some new techniques to increase my investing business. I think you have a very comprehensive and easy to learn step by step approach that can help anyone interested in real estate investing. I have referred you to many people who ask me what is a good place to get education about investing. Thank you for helping me improve my business.

What I love the most about Dean Graziosi's training is that it's not just about Real Estate training. Dean gives his clients and his students his heart. He has the gift to see beyond the surface level, to go deeper. Dean knows that even if he gives you all the tips, tricks and tools to real estate investing the greatest gift he can GIVE you is to encourage you to go deeper within for yourself, find the limiting beliefs inside yourself and overcome any of the challenges that life has thrown your way. Dean grew up with so many struggles. He had so many things to overcome in his childhood but he never gave up and when he discovered this about himself he wanted to share.

He found that success was about personal development, personal empowerment and personal responsibility and he made it his mission to pass on this wisdom so generously to the public. So when you begin the journey with Dean Graziosi be prepared to go deeper than just Real Estate. Becoming a successful Real Estate Investor is an amazing BONUS. If you really apply yourself, the concepts that he teaches will push you to really become a BETTER PERSON!!! When you discover this you can do anything.

Dean Graziosi and his real estate training program has changed the way I feel about real estate and therefore has positively affected my life. The program helps me understand the various ways to be successful in real estate and provides the steps and tools necessary to get underway and overcome obstacles.

Dean Graziosi Company Profile