2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and innovator in the self-education industry with a background in real estate investment. Together with his partner Tony Robbins, he created the Knowledge Broker Blueprint and many other masterminds and courses. Dean Graziosi is a New York Times bestselling author of several books, including Millionaire Success Habits and The Underdog Advantage. Dean lives with his amazing wife and children in Scottsdale, Arizona. Get more info on how Dean changes lives at deangraziosi.com.

BOTTOM LINE

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur and motivational speaker who speaks on how to invest in real estate. He offers several free resources, books and training groups along with his six-month course.

PROS

• Charismatic and engaging
  • Solid track record
  • Experience-based advice

CONS

• Some offerings are costly

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad times you’ve gone through Dean, and please know that you have really “motivated” me to re-assess my life!...

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool needed to succeed in creating/marketing/& selling a mastermind solution… Worth the investment!

Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?
Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.
What companies does Dean Graziosi own?
Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.
What does Dean Graziosi teach?
Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Life sometimes gives you unexpected gifts. When I purchased the KBB course I didn't know Dean Graziosi, and I certainly didn't expect the business course to lead me to a group that today I call my family. Beyond the family I won a leader! Dean led in a way I didn't know before. I served two years in the Israeli army and 10 years in defense work preventing terrorism in aviation worldwide, I have had respectable and strong leaders my whole life. But Dean taught me one of the most important lessons: You shouldn't hide your vulnerability; in the real world this is your strength. This is exactly the opposite of what I have been taught up to this moment.

After 4 months in the KBB family I went through a process of personal development and met amazing people, and for the first time in my life I felt safe to be vulnerable, this is an achievement I could not achieve in 6 years of psychotherapy. Even though I enrolled in a business course this is exactly what I needed to serve better and thrive in business, I just needed the right leader and the right tools and Dean provided everything that was required and more.

Dean has created a community that provides support beyond expectations, a community that creates unity and sharing knowledge, a community that is already influencing and changing the world for the better. This is the greatness of a true leader! He is raising more leaders Who cares, who wants to help, wants to make an impact and he does it wholeheartedly. That's why in my new book Dean also appears in my ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS section (photo attached).

Hello Shiran,

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing a bit or your story and experience with us! I am so encouraged to hear that you have gotten so much value from Dean and the KBB course! Your story will help a lot of people in the years to come. I will keep an eye out for you new book!

Ryan W

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I'll never forget the first time I heard about Dean Graziosi. It was during a podcast interview he was doing with Lewis Howes on the School of Greatness Podcast. It was at the beginning of 2019 and I was immediately drawn in by what Dean was saying. He was talking about being authentic and that it was okay to not be perfect. I was on the lookout to surround myself with amazing coaches and mentors, so I could begin to build my own business and make my mark on the world. And at that moment, Dean became one of those mentors! Little did I know, that a year later and just by chance, I would happen upon the KBB program.

I was ready to take all that I had learned and make it real and the KBB program did just that. I loved hearing Dean speak! He made me feel confident and courageous! And even though I was an average person in the world amongst billions...I too, could be set apart and shine bright for all to see! I too, could make millions from doing something I truly loved! I too, could help change and improve people's lives. He made me see that I didn't have to be someone different or put on a "face" to put myself out there, I could just be me! Flaws and all! If it wasn't for Dean, I'm not sure if I would have moved with such unapologetic focus and momentum in my business. I don't know you personally Dean, but I love what you do and what you stand for... Many blessings to you and your family. Thank you for being a part of my success.♥️

Hello Rebekah,

We are so thankful that you would share a part of your story with us for others to read! We love having you as part of the KBB Family and can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Who is Dean Graziosi?? I had no idea, but I knew Tony Robbins! So, I purchased the Knowledge Broker Blueprint after watching all the live webinars. I was anxiously awaiting my first unemployment check, then on March 5, 2020, I bought. I dived right in with a hunger, and eagerness to finally use this program to start a nonprofit that has been in my heart for 7 years. What attracted me to purchase was the Ultimate Edge, as an added bonus. I started doing both programs simultaneously, treating it as a real college course and finished on April 20, 2020. I set up my first 100 people in my Facebook group, THEN, Dean presented ME with the completion award on Memorial Day's Live, and I had MAJOR momentum for the first time in YEARS.

Then, I started getting hate mail and news articles about people "found dead" in the US Senate because they were trying to make the changes I am, in regards to Child Protective Services and other worldly issues. I got very fearful, and just fell back, stopped doing my videos, erased them, and felt doomed. BUT I was able to keep watching Dean, weekly, picturing and hearing him say MY NAME again and again every week, like he did on that Memorial Day shout out, as he was teaching on his Monday calls, kept me going and still moving along in my mission. I was able to pivot and regain my momentum thanks to Dean's teachings and dedication to be there consistently for us. I truly feel I could not have gotten through this year without Dean in my life, live every week. I love and appreciate all that he does and how much of a genuine human being he is and how he cares so much (and don't care ????) Thank you for all you do, Dean!

2021 is my year of moving forward and, it's all thanks to you, following the road less traveled and making a clear path for everyone, even for those of us forgotten by society, the value is priceless! God's many many blessings to you and your family, today, tomorrow and forever.

P.S. I love your books, they have been very eye opening and life changing, too. Thanks again!

Hello Jennifer,

You are a rock star! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your story with us! We love that you took a chance on Dean how Dean has impacted your life! You are amazing and have so much strength. We love having you as part of the DG family! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions!

Ryan W.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Dean Graziosi is the most relatable master of online processes and sales sharing his expertise today! He places helping you succeed, serving his family and teaching how being an underdog is your biggest advantage. Dean has been a huge influence for increasing my energy, narrowing my focus, and actually creating the new online knowledge business I currently enjoy. The value Dean has brought to me through... his KBB course, all of his additional weekly coaching, and through his Mastermind.com, marketplace platform... has made starting my online business so simple.

This is not the first course I have taken, but KBB and it's Mastermind.com Marketplace is the first course where I have walked away with a finished online business actually depositing money directly in to my bank account. The COVID crisis of 2020 has confirmed that the digital online paradigm shift is the permanent business platform. Everyone must embrace online business to succeed, or be left in the rear view mirror of progress. As the months and years go by, the fact that I have started a knowledge based online business today, puts me further ahead and more experienced compared to all late-adopters. I encourage you to check out Dean Graziosi's many online teaching options, his KBB course and the Mastermind.com/marketplace! Dean has changed my life for the better, and I send a big "Thank You" to Dean Graziosi for all of his help.

Hello Jack,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience! We love hearing about your story and how Dean has impacted your life and business! Keep up the great work! We love hearing testimonies like yours.

Ryan W.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I am very impressed by the articulation of all your programs. I appreciate this very much since it really helps get in the move, at one's pace. I regret that the FB community doesn't "play the accountability game" with much implication. Anyway not in the coaching - little group sessions I was in. One of them created a FB group just for us and It started well and lasted only 3 days... then nothing happened. What a pity, since I need, and I imagine others too, need a support group, an accountability group that is concerned with one another to move forward, share what is difficult or easy so we can share our experiences and capabilities to overcome our inner challenges (external ones too!).

I find it difficult too to keep up with all the temptations and videos I receive from you and your partners. They are all super interesting and in the end listening to their offers stops me from moving forward on my KBB, Mastery program actions to implement. I miss too having some indications about how to articulate different videos or ppt to give to my niche to create a conversation with them and create a trustworthy relationship, that will inspire them on day to buy. Should all these "presents" to be trust worthy have a strategic planning? Is it better if I go as I feel, according to what I listen to, what I feel is the right thing to say. I organized after the signature workshop 2 BETA workshops (3 hours). People are very happy about it. They want more!

It was free and I asked for a detailed feed back which is very helpful. I notice that being French living with French people, our culture is different from yours in the US. People are not as transparent and direct to say what they like or not;.. so I have to adapt to their "culture"! As for now the other thing I find difficult is creating an active and interested list of people. I am OK with proposing (rather than selling which is not my thing.. !), I do have different products that can be interesting for different niches.

I started with something I have never imagined, still I launched the idea so as not to be "out" of the 2nd day of the Signature workshop. I have found it not so easy to follow what Rachel Miller proposes. I have little if no experience of the social network and this is a new language for me, as Chinese would be... Fortunately, I have found a woman with whom we share once a week where we are. We coach each other to find what block and how to go further. I hope all this will be helpful for you! Again thank you for the exceptional program you deliver. I can see that it is a sort of sum up of all you have experienced and I feel very grateful for that super gift!

Hello Michele,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and providing great feedback. I think we can all relate on this topic and would benefit from more accountability! :)

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Not only has Dean’s transparency and vulnerability of sharing his life stories of where he has come from to where he is today been an inspiration but the value in the material and conversations he shares with us regularly continues to inspire and motivate me. I have learned so much and made some life changing moves that I don’t know I would have made at this time if I didn’t start following Dean at the time I did. Thank you for all you do and most of all for showing up as the genuine you!! Appreciate you!

Hi Joelene,

Thank you for your review and a little bit of your story! We are so grateful that you are part of the DG family. Dean is so passionate about his students and gives his whole heart to his teachings.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Dean’s positive energy is infectious and completely exemplifies the meaning of “INPact,” proving that with every intentional positive action, we can create a massive ripple effect showing kindness, compassion, and connection, “one..drip...at...a time!” I am honored to be a part of his community and so grateful for the education, technology and supportive community provided through KBB, and his team, which has afforded me opportunities to link arms with incredible people throughout the world, opening doors I never thought possible!! Thank you Dean and Tony helping me unleash the “Power of the Drip That Rips!” and share my message to help both kids and adults, unleash the gifts they have inside to make a positive “INPact”. And be the change they want to see in the world!

Hello Janet,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear about the positive impact that Dean has had on you! The Drip That Rips is a great concept and we love having you as a part of the family! We look forward to hearing more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Dean is 100%, for sure, one of my go to's when I need a confidence boost, strategies to help make something happen. Most recently, one of the things he taught me was to forget trying to get better at something you think you "should" be good at and instead focus on amplifying the things you are good at. Gamechanger for me, and so so grateful he works so hard for all of us in his community. Much love, appreciation and gratitude for his mentorship!

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for your review! Dean does read these so be assured that your gratitude is received! We are so encouraged by your words and we love having you as part of the Family!

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or have any questions!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

A lot of people may complain that Dean puts an emphasis on mindset or personal development. But the way that I see it is his approach.. To help people succeed starts with helping people overcome the hurdles and setbacks they have mentally... BEFORE equipping them with tools and tips to generate greater impact and wealth. His character is consistent, and his courses are great!

Hello Alec,

Thank you for your review! You are right and this is why Dean's courses have such a great impact! Thanks for being a part of the DG family! Let us know if there is anything we can help with or if you have any questions!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Happy 2021 whilst many complain about 2020 Dean gives us the hope, clarity, motivation, energy, vision to draw that out of each and everyone of us they is possible. KBB is just the beginning of a life changing process for my family and I and the many lives I will help to change going forward. I love the structure, the reminder emails. The Team behind you Dean is incredible. Much love to you, your family and all that you aspire and dream to do. Lynda ** England.

Hello Lynda,

It is such a blessing to have you in the KBB and DG family! I love your energy and positive outlook! We are so excited that you took the opportunity with us and believed in yourself! You have so much to teach the World! Thank you for being part of this movement! We are here for you and let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers to 2021!