It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.85/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

830 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

It was an awesome book... it was well written. I could tell that Dean put his whole heart into the book. I recommended it to several friends. I feel like I could conquer anything that's put in front of me. I am a positive person but this book gave me an extra boost. Thanks, Dean.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Dean does a superb, straight from the heart job of emphasizing and focusing, not so much on the worldly technicalities, but the inner soul work necessary to forge the pathway to personal success. (about half-way into the book) Thank You, Dean.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I did the 7 level deep exercise for discovering your “why”. I choose to do it with my mother after reading it. I’ve done it prior to that experience but it was totally different with a person as I teared up over my “WHY”! It was such a profound breakthrough and I thank Dean for this so much. What a badass guy to pass this kind of knowledge down. Knowing my “why” has proved to be more valuable than everything else. I suggest taking your time through it. Haven’t finished it yet but it’s great so far!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Dean Graziosi has brought so much value to my life, not only has he taught me the habits to success but he provides so much wisdom and experience for a better life. He is such a great mentor and person. He provides multiple masterminds and real estate courses. He’s my go-to learning platform and he’s got me hooked, only because he brings a lot of value and is a phenomenal salesman and marketer which you can learn from.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I've read many self help books. This is the first time I felt the author was. Involved with me. It gave me the courage to take a step toward my own improvement. I bought the REPFH program and was able to connect to people immediately. It was something I wasn't even expecting.

Dean Graziosi response

Hey Lloyd! So glad you love the book :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Real Estate From Home - Great Course. A lot of new ideas that will be fairly easy to implement. I really appreciate the 3 pay option. There's so much material, I haven't gotten through it yet. It's a great companion to Dean's books and website. Thanks Dean.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Your cousin sent me a massage. l'm going to talk to you about the second day question of the day "why". l sent you a message without reading it... sorry^. l prayed for you a lot. l don't know you well because l've seen only a little bit of you. l believe first that l have received your response from God and see you in it. Second, l can see you are so passionate about treating everyone with love as l received from God. So you are trying to guide them to the right. This was too answer from God. When l'm looking at you my heart feel the pain. You working so hard and a never ending story haha... Now, l wish you could leave a room open for you in your heart to make yourself at home... There aren't many people like you lived in the world... l always thought like this live people and l want too... Thanks Dean^^.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

The new way of doing real estate Dean teaches makes sense and it's practical. I liked very much that he addresses the paradigms that prevent people to approach their financial future in a practical way. I myself was conditioned since my youth to see money as The Root Of All Evil but I've come to a better understanding as an adult. I appreciate the recommendations of books that have helped Dean in his journey. I just signed up and haven't have a lot of exposure to his training to say more but I'm confident he has something great to offer and his disposition is of someone that wants to make sure his clients succeed.

Dean also was generous enough to gift all that purchased his program two tickets to his annual The Edge Event. I am looking forward to the program and the event. I know I can benefit a lot from it and that Dean won't sell himself short so I am already looking for the right person to recommend his program and invite him/her The annual The Edge Program Event with me.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I haven’t had time to make a big change yet. I am watching vids and really admire Dean’s ability to relate and describe. He is amazing and personal and real. So I do expect changes in my life soon. I have a poor memory and expect this will improve my success!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

The course and other programs you have are phenomenal. I'm not done with the course yet, but the ease at which it can be implemented is above anything I could expect. Matt ** is a great trainer and makes learning it almost like an exciting adventure. Looking forward to crushing it and getting on my way to the life I know I should be living.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Good for people that has no drive of how to become financially free. I ordered the book because something Dean said triggers me to want to know more of HOW TO DO. I already have a lot of drive to always want to be a better version of myself but stuck. Now I need to know HOW. Hope I can find this out from his book.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I’ve read a lot of inspirational/motivational books and this is, hands down, the best yet. Great, common sense ways methods to put into practice in our own daily lives right away. Great book!! I would recommend this book to anyone wanting more out of their lives.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Dean Graziosi's Real Estate Profits from Home course has been exceptional. The course is both educational and inspirational. He gives you get information you need to get your real estate investment business going and the motivation you need to succeed. The course has been well worth the investment of time and money!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I first heard of Dean through his interview with Grant Cardone. I very much relate to his story because I'm an automotive mechanic and I buy real estate with little and no money down. He made my dream a reality because I see how successful he is and it gives me the drive to duplicate his success. Also, his caring and commitment to serve people is something I very much admire. Thank You Dean!!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Millionaire Success Habits - The book haven’t reach me yet but I’m hoping to read it soon. This book will be the best!!! I order this book because I wanted to be successful just like you Dean Graziosi. Thank you for always show up in live and helping each and everyone.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I so far have completed 1/3 of the course and the info is so helpful and easy to understand so far. Unlike other courses you are able to download and print the necessary forms and contracts for wholesaling. He also helps with ways to market your business. A lot of great info in this course. I highly recommend this course. What's great too is there is a payment plan for the course which is helpful for so many people. Wholesaling takes a lot of due diligence to be successful which is also taught. Knowledge is the key to success along with hard work. Thank you for creating this course and I look forward to completing my training.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

S.O.S. I've been using Real Estate Profits From Home for about a month now. Everything has been going great. I have learned a lot and it is an excellent guide towards real estate profit. But all of a sudden I am not able to log into my account. I'm not finished with my modules and every time I try to log in it tells me "no account found with matching Email and Password". I have proof of purchase of the class so please help me get back to my learning.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I'm thoroughly enjoying this course. Haven't finished it yet but definitely see potential. The enthusiasm of Dean is hypnotic. You can't help but want to succeed. If this is really as easy as it is made out to be I will succeed. Thanks so much Dean.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

When I ordered your book I was in the process of buying a family owned nursing home in my community that I worked as the CFO and Administrator in for over 10 years. Although I felt God leading me down this path and that I have been preparing for this my whole adult life, I didn’t know my WHY. At least not clearly. I went through the 7 questions by myself and found it... Servant Leadership! Thank you for helping me find my inner fire that refocused my energy and dreams!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Went from, My life isn't good because my mom physically and psychologically abused me when telling me what to do. And now it's, My adamant desire to not let people tell me what to do allows me to organically create an inspirational life blueprint. I'd like to thank Dean for allowing me to see my life at a different perspective.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I just want to thank you for writing this book for people like me! Before finishing the book I had already started bringing some of the new habits to life in my personal endeavors. This book, you, a lot of the people you mentioned in it, and many more, are life changing! I can’t thank you enough for the wisdom you have shared here with the multitudes and myself! This was a wonderful book I have already recommended to the people close to me, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get started changing their ways to have a better life!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I absolutely loved the book Millionaire Sucess Habits! Once I started reading I couldn’t put it down. I would recommend anyone looking to create sustainable changes in their thinking pick up a copy of this book. It is a perfect mix of practical action steps and inspirational stories. Get your copy today!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

Haven’t had a chance to meet Dean in person yet but I gotta say I love his energy, sincerity and passion. Immediately I was inspired by his story and can't wait to finish the book. I’m also looking forward to furthering my knowledge and personal development through his teachings. Rock on brother!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I read a million books and my first thought was “Here is another book on habits.” I know habits are the key but I did not expect this. You truly have a masterpiece in your hands. Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are the habits I’ve been looking for.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Haven't read the book yet so can't really vouch but I did get my copy in the mail. However I'm thoroughly enjoying the better life challenge and it has definitely helped me improve! Watching Dean has helped me become more gratuitous and also inspiring to become the best me! Love the energy!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Dean delivers. I paid $7.00 shipping to get his book plus it is online. He introduces members to a way to make a side hustle income. He also has a great support group on FB. Plus a fun 30 day challenge for The Better Life.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Your book came at a very critical time in my life. I was a victim of a scam last month and I lost money I could not afford to lose. It's true God is right on time and I consider you my guardian angel because your book has motivated me to take control of my life. I am a spiritual, healthy, physicality fit, young 72 year old who is ready to take this turn in my life. I thank God and you for allowing me to read your book. May God bless you and your family.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Dean has helped me to focus my efforts and start to take control of my future plans. I have begun to eliminate things that consume my time but don’t advance my future. I have always enjoyed real estate. Your training simplifies the process. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

The program has had a positive impact on me. I have completed module 1 and am ready to get into the nuts and bolts beginning with module 2. His book, Millionaire Success Habits is inspirational. At this point, I would reccomend him.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

What I love most about Dean and this program he put together is he is very genuine and real. He makes me feel important. He really believes in me and my potential. And this program he’s offered has given me another option. "A New Hope".

Dean Graziosi Company Information