4.81/5
Based on 170 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

644 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Interview with Andy ** - What if life happens FOR you, not TO you. I’ve heard it before, but when you said it it finally hit home. I was able to forgive my dad, whom I have seen or talked to in 25 years, for being a crappy absent father. I finally found a way to forgive someone who didn’t ask for forgiveness. It has been a burden I have carried around for a long time, and I feel like a massive weight has been lifted. Thank you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Dean you really inspire me and keep me on fire. You prove to me that I can lift myself up from the ashes I was once into a magnificent Phoenix and fly to heights so high I never thought possible. Much and respect to you man.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Great info. Haven't finished it yet, but very enlightening and well done. Will put this to use along with the book Millionaire Success Habits. Enjoying and absorbing the reading very much. Hope to use these tools in my existing business as well as expand into the real estate opportunities.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I feel like getting inside the head of someone successful and how they do things is a great learning opportunity and I think taking advantage of it is great. I’ve been wanting to read books for a while now and then this opportunity came up and it’s great knowing it was definitely meant to be.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I think the speaker & subject was excellent. I loved it. My friend, Laurence ** & I halfed the tuition to attend the 3 classes on Trade on March 1, 2, and 3, 2018 but we did not get our books & gifts -- we are still waiting. We really want to learn how to Trade.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

The information that was taught was PRICELESS. I really enjoyed the instructor. I would recommend this workshop to everyone who desire to stop being a slave to the 1% and learn what they know. And get the financial Freedom. That will never come from a JOB. Just Over Broke.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

It was an educated experience and I would’ve loved to join your workshop but I’m going through a divorce and have tax Debut. So right now is not a good time for me to give up $997. Hopefully in the future when I have everything settled.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Clear, informative and energetic presentation! In a relatively short period of time Dean captivate the audiences with succinct examples of the financial strategies. I find the materials are interesting, timeless, and, looking forward to read more about the details on how this money making plan really work. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

It was informative, interesting and overall enjoyable experience! Awesome experience! I think anyone who really wants to improve their lives should attend! This is great! I am so glad my husband and I went. I can hardly wait to get started!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

He sounds like a very honest man, looking forward to learning from him! I hope this will later apply to my life. Not later, now is the time. I had a hard life growing up and I don’t want to live the way my parents live now. I want to be successful in all aspects of my life and I believe this book will guide me there.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Loved the seminar. But for me unfortunately I have commitments that don't allow me to invest in my education with you right now even though I was approved for a pretty good line of credit with a credit rating of 720. Hopefully I will be able to do this at a later time. So don't forget about me!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Workshop that we attended was very enlightening but we had to leave after registration for the 3 day workshop. Did not get free gifts or book. We are looking forward to the workshop from March 1- 3. I do not know much about the stock market but I’m anxious to learn more and make some money.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Was very informative. Presentation was excellent. Attending workshop on March 1-3. Please tell us how to get books and MP3Player. We definitely look forward to the upcoming workshop. The experience was very enlightening. We hope to learn and grow as well to help others who may be in need of help. That is what our purpose in life should be: in assisting other if we can as well as not doing bad for ourselves as well.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

It was an awesome experience. The information shared was very helpful to me because I have very little knowledge of the stock market. Interested enough to sign up for the 3 day class. I'm looking forward to learn more hands on. Mahalo.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Introduction of Interactive Trading - I was watching television. Larry King was interviewing Dean Graziosi and something excited me and I called "that number on the screen." The very next morning, I attended a short lecture orated by Steve Sitkowski. He spoke in an easy-to-understand way on Money & The Stock Market. I'm glad I was there. I finally found an answer to a question that I had since 2008... How did some people made money when the stocks tanked? I'm excited to learn more.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This is definitely by far the best book I've read. It was very Interactive, it was like if I was in a class and he was the instructor teaching me with the exercises that come with the book. Dean has definitely helped me get focused towards my goal and what I'm working towards by being very specific and knowing what this looks like. Before this book my goal was all over the place. I've already started using many of the success habits daily. I am very grateful for Dean writing this book and caring about his audience making real life changes. Thank you,

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Gross mindset is how we as humans make ourselves our families and our communities better. Dean has been a positive impact in that way in my life and I appreciate positive impact. I can't wait to read millionaire success habits. Keep it up Dean.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This book CHANGED my life for the better mentally, physically, spiritually, everything. This has change the way I see life and everything I’m around. I thank GOD for allowing me to seek and find Dean. I wish I had have known about him and his work years ago. But they say it’s better late than never. Nonetheless, excellent book and Dean is an excellent dude for putting something together like this for the world. Love it! Keep winning. Thank you sooo much on this big change.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Very great informative seminar. I learned a lot about stocks and options. I'm new to this. Learning about it, is not complicated. I would highly recommend this seminar to my family, relatives, and friends. They have three day workshops. If you can't make it to the workshops, you can attend it at different cities.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I think this was an excellent introduction into what your company could provide me with. In my present and future aspects of financial options I would have but never understood until I get in the class I signed up for immediately following the free seminar!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Wow! I learned more in 3 days than I thought possible! Mark ** is an exceptional teacher and speaker and had my attention the entire time! Very knowledgeable and informative! I am a General Contractor in Florida and have had my share of seminars for OSHA and continuing education and Mark made it fun, relaxing, enjoyable and his jokes were pretty good too! Thank you and see you on the beaches!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Interactive Trader - I think that it was awesome!!! I am totally new to the stock Market and it provided me with a lot of information. Stephan ** was awesome and my advisor Cory was great. I am sorry I wasn’t able to further my education at this time. But I am sure I will in the near future. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

The seminar was informative. Very precise. I am totally paying attention. The book is great. I wanna get more direction from Dean. The Real estate is what I’m interested in. I would like to flip some houses! I really enjoy the fact that there are possibilities out there for an entrepreneur such as myself who are trying to find a way to break through the monotony! I say let’s go get it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

The info session open my mind to limitless options, I know you have to put in to get out that’s the only way you will appreciate your coaches, as well as go hard for your desires. I'm not able to afford the upcoming however soon as I’m ready I will get on board.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Awesome experiences and very good presenters. It made us want to take back the control of our financial future!! We definitely want to learn more and are so excited what the next step will be for us. A list of new information for us, but with the tools that was offered I am sure we will be successful!!!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

The presentation met my expectations. I would recommend this presentation or program to a friend. I also think that the interactive trading tool would be an asset in trading options to include calls, puts and straddles. I'm sure the tool can be used for trading stocks and bonds as well.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I learned a lot at the event! My eyes were opened to doors for a better life choice/opportunity. I see the value in what your company provides and pray someday I'm able to become a student, so I can start living life instead of watching others while I struggle to make ends meet. Thank you for opening my eyes to a world where my money can work for money like a business partner, with the world today I find it's almost impossible to survive without help from a spouse or business partner.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

You really learn a lot in three days. A lot of it too hard to comprehend in a short class. Practice, practice makes perfect. The staff is there 100%, to help you understand and guide you through your journey of being a successful investor. Thank You everyone, for your guidance.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

The event was very exciting and very useful. I was fascinated with the presentation and the software. Definitely one day if I have the money I will sign up. Hopefully you guys Will have the event in this area again within the next three months. If the presentation was that great for that short time wondering what would like the three days trainings.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Brock is outstanding! His teachings are so impactful and I can’t wait to get started. Mentors are amazing as well! So excited for a life changing experience!!! Something I’ve always dreamed about and now have the tools to live a financially comfortable lifestyle.

Dean Graziosi Company Information

www.deangraziosi.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use