It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.85/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

936 Dean Graziosi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have tried other programs before and regretted it, this by far it the best! Top shelf in my opinion. The content is very relevant, educational and helpful. It has also eased my fears about this program being a waste of my money. This program is very well put together and professional and has over delivered so far. It is exceeding my expectations. I am very impressed I have never experienced such a comprehensive program for such a great price. This program is revolutionary!!!

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I'm an avaricious reader, going through 100+ books per year. Dean's book is a treasure trove of timeless principles that can't help but change you from the inside out. After all, that is where all true change begins. Start there, with these principles, and you will be well equipped for the journey ahead towards your own personal vision of true success. Thanks, Dean, for sharing these insights!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I’ve just got this book and began to read it — let me tell you... it’s incredible. I feel the heart and soul that Dean has put into this book for every single one of us that choose to read his book. This is definitely a must read if you’re starting a business or have a business and need some assistance in marking.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I've been trying to get the refund to my course for 3 weeks and still no success, the team has failed in getting back to me and my needs for clarity have not been met. If you're not sure whether you wanna take Dean's course, don't because I'm trying to get this refund for a long time and team hasn't even responded to my last email. I am very disappointed and saddened by the whole situation.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

His book is a good book. By following his example he can get a wealth of understanding and learn how to obtain a secondary income. The book addresses many different obstacles to achieving success in your life. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to grow their confidence and expand their thinking. The positive approach to the various challenges makes the process easier.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

This book is amazing and eye-opening! It has awaken the drive for success that I once had. I definitely recommend this book to any and everyone that want more out of their life now. Thank you, Dean, for the motivation and inspiration!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Everything ok, except delivery, I didn't receive my book yet and there is no details on DHL and USPS sites, it should have been received three days ago. I tried to find out but there are no details or any email about delays.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I followed Dean for years but never put any of his principles into practice until Millionaire Success story came out. As I was reading the book it was the answer to how to get to the next level in your life. Since I started a better life challenge I completed the 30 days. I signed up for the Inner Circle. In the Inner Circle I've listen to the Millionaire Success Habits and am in the process of doing the abundant mastery course which is excellent and applies more to my practice as a life coach and I will be using the principles taught in my practice. In the last 6 months I have lost 45 pounds, I have started my own business, I have gained confidence and I am ready for the next level of life. Thank you Dean. I just wish I could meet you and sit down and chat with you and help me do my 1st real estate deal. That's the next venture. Thank you for everything...

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Hello Dean, I just got your book and a few other materials and I find them to be very practical and realistic. Much of the content out there is just there to pump you up but your advice is very down to earth and practical. I also heard you on the Ed Mylett Podcast and saw your free training on Sunday morning. I think I will get your offer there to study and begin working with you and your team. I look forward to meeting you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

My 16 year old son asked me to order this book for him. When I received it I flipped through the pages and decided to buy a copy for myself. We are reading it to gain the information and studying it to gain an understanding. Now my son and I are doing the exercises together. I believe through this book we are creating a fantastic future for individually and together. We are bonding greater than I could have imagined. Thank you for providing such a dynamic tool for our success.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I love this. It is the only course or business I have ever been in that has support for you everywhere. If you're willing to do something every day it's going to make you money. Dean already knows everyone needs support and set that up for you all you need to do is reach out.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I would love to meet Dean! He can help walk me through my new millionaire lifestyle!! Once I got my confirmation email I thought they was it. But since then I feel like I’ve have 3 conversations with Dean and I want more.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have being watched Dean on Facebook and YouTube for over a year now, But to be honest I just got my mind changing in September of this year so I decided to turned to Dean for guidance. I went and bought the millionaire success habits I on kindle and have been reading ever since. I click on one of the link in the book (Millionaire success habits) and it sent me straight to Dean giving away free copies. I claim mine and it was shipped off to me I haven't received it as yet but it's on the way. His respond was prompt and precise, I also sent an email for a query and I got a reply that was nice of Dean. I have no hesitation to recommend Dean others but they have to be positive. I am borrowing a slang (Dean to the world).

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I've listened to the audiobook multiple times. And I'm hearing things this time that I had not heard in the past. I don't know if it's different circumstances in my life or I'm just being able to be much more open to it now, but I do believe the changes that I've made in the last couple of weeks & the big changes that will be coming up, big changes, for me, will be due to Dean and his suggestions and his stories, and I look forward to seeing my life a year from now. It is all about the way we believe in ourselves!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

DG is an absolutely amazing and I love watching his talks; he is very inspirational, talks from his heart, cares and an amazing example! One of his talk made me cry because how much truths he shares about his life that resonated with my life and difficulties (divorce). I go to school right now and a single mom so attending one of his mastermind is unfortunately not something I can do right now but I am looking forward to attend his seminars and masterminds once I’m done with my school because I want to be successful and best mom for my little girls! I can’t wait to get my book and looking forward to one day meet him and thank him personally!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I recently read Millionaire Success Habits. It has great, achievable tips to transform your habits to achieve greater success. There are activities involved which make it interactive. There are also other materials made available through the author to help your personal journey. I will continually reference the book and materials for guidance.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I've had nothing but an extremely positive experience with Dean's program. His 30 day success challenge is AWESOME. Can't wait to read his book! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this for all entrepreneurs! Dean is definitely an expert and you can start in his mastermind for only $7/month. :-)

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Dean is the best mentor out there, especially for me. I can relate to a lot of his problems, but he doesn't leave you with those problems, he shows you ways to get rid of it. His energy is amazing too. I can be on the worst mood in the planet, but once I watch just one of his videos, my mood switches.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Dean has impact my life by all of the inspirational YouTube videos that I have watched to inspire me. I am glad I purchase his book Millionaire Success Habit to help me get to where I want to be in my life. Thank you Dean so much. I can't wait to read your book to be inspired even more and take the great knowledge that you give and implement it into my own life.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I haven’t read the book yet, I am sure it’s going to be a life changer for me and my family. It’s always good to find people that are willing to help others. I am blessed with all the energy and love towards me.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I started reading the book as soon as I got it out if my mailbox. Firstly, I want to thank you for the book. It was very hard to lay down, but when I reached the exercise in Chapter 2. "Where are you?" I had to stop and write this down. I instantly realized that my mindset had to be in the right place. I have recently embarked on a journey to be the best person, Man, Father, and husband that I can be. It pleased me that this book starts out my encouraging that type of action to be successful. I am excited to continue reading this book. I would definitely recommend it to a friend... who is as hungry as I am.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Exceptional read! I have been listening to Tony Robbins, Earl Nightingale and Jim Rohn on YouTube and I just finished Napoleon Hills “How to Raise Your Own Salary.” Working feverishly on my state of mind. This book hit me at the right time. It fit right into my current mindset. 1000% (yes, one thousand!) recommend Dean’s new book!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This course for me it just not an opportunity is a life changing. For me to have the chance is a blessing. To learn from a person like Dean is who wants to genuinely help people is amazing. So jump at it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Dean is so transparent, honest and humble. I felt he was so genuine in sharing so much about his life. He openly shared his childhood, his interaction with his family as a child. So many people are afraid to allow others to see what makes them vulnerable. Which causes people to not truly know who they're dealing with or the decision to want to know. That's like a hostage affect. He went on to discuss his marriage ending. He openly shared his fears, for me as a woman to hear his heart and what he was truly soulfully worried about for the relationship they would have with their children, or made me see so clearly that he's just a man with hopes like anyone else. I cried, I felt that was so important for him to figure out his fear. I felt blessed, I wanted to know him and men like him and have them I'm my daily life.

In my personal life I've watched and been a part of so much less, that I have forgotten what a great love is out there. Healthy, supportive, kind and genuine. I don't know Dean, yet I felt like I've shared a few holiday dinners with over the years. He made me ask myself why am I settling. God has created me for so much more. So much greatness and to bring others along. I'm 56 years in the making and everything that has almost broke me, still hasn't. His testimonies are reinforcing my courage. I don't even have to go it alone, like he said if he's already figured it out, why do I want to go the more difficult way. I'm so proud to know him, to hear him, to understand what I deserve and what I was created for and to do. He's a wonderful human being. I didn't feel any arrogance or egotistical attitude from him. He didn't share his message work harshness.

That was the first thing I noticed. His amazing energetic enthusiasm was so powerful I thought he came from my family. I think I cry because he's made me realize that now I have to make a decision. The choice to not even be afraid anymore even if the changes hurt and are painful. I've waited for a long long time to be who I was truly called to be. I wish he were my brother, I would spend the time with him while he's spending time with his children to learn what I missed in my childhood. I would heal so much of that pain that burdens me now. Im so grateful and thankful that I hit that commercial advertisement today popped up on my YouTube when I was going to watch a clip on God first thing in the morning. He is right we're drawn to each other because he's a teacher and a scholar of his life and I am his student to learn to be a scholar of mine.

I cannot go back in my life, I can certainly improve from here on. He maps it out so fundamentally, ha ha ha I couldn't grasp it all. I'm recovering from a brain injury from an auto accident and I thought if I've gotta reprogram my brain with wonderful things. Then why not this and him. I've listened to enough unhealthy men, it's nice to listen to one that wants good and even greatness for everyone. I'm blessed, I feel blessed. My heart is good, I have a sense of peace. Im starting to believe in all that I am and am created to be. Dean thank you for spending time with my mind, my heart and my soul Saturday I pray his life grows with everything amazing and wonderful exponentially. Thank you all for the peace in my heart I feel. Have a wonderful day. I hope to see you at the top one day.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I'm still in my teenage years currently in sophomore year high school. Although this book is aimed towards college students and people who have occupations, etc., I was inspired by this incredible book. I am already influenced by the first few chapters that I've read. I truly want change in my life so I can shape a future for myself and those around me for the better. For now, I will keep on reading the book of Dean Graziosi's life experiences and his life advices. It's great because I can learn a lesson that may have took Dean years and years of trial and error.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I have been a Brendon Burchard follower for years and I am not sure how it is possible but I had never heard of Dean Graziosi until I attended the Growth Summit in Phoenix a few weeks ago. From the moment I watched him on stage for the very first time with the passion and grit he possesses I became an immediate fan and follower of him. I am reading his Millionaire Book, signed up for The Real Estate Profits course, registered for the Edge Event and watching every podcast I can get my hands on. He is truly giving me the confidence to know I can step out of the comfort zone I currently live in and dream big. I am so excited for the journey I have started with DG!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I love Dean's content. It is inspirational and I'm sure it will help me get to the next level (I am still early in my courses). My 2 pieces of constructive feedback are -

1) I don't like to be constantly sold to. A lot of what I hear or read on DG feels like another thing I am being asked to buy. It's annoying especially when I have just purchased something and still have a lot to digest and apply. Maybe some kind of process/ technology that helps DG space out course offerings so it doesn't become overwhelming.

2) Not all free bonuses are really free. For example, when I purchased a course, 2 tickets to the 2019 EDGE event were to be included as free bonuses. But I can't RSVP and confirm participation unless I pay a $97 fee for binders and materials. I find that ridiculous. I sent 2 emails and 1 Facebook PM but didn't hear back. Overall, I like it so far but also hesitate because of what feels like being misled and the overwhelming aspect of being offered one product after another with no time to digest.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I rarely respond to any correspondence from self-help folks, so it’s very unusual for me to write back with a review; however, there’s just something about your presentation to those of us who wish to become millionaires. I set out two years ago to make 5 million dollars by Jan 17, 2020 and WILL do it! Even though I’m 66 years old there’s no such thing as “too late.” I began as a student of Napoleon Hill and have recited my definiteness of purpose hundreds of times to build continued confidence in achieving my goal. I love it when a come across a contemporary, such as yourself, I can emulate. Right from the beginning of reading your book, MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS, I can tell it will be a constant book to refer back to. I love the statement “become the thermostat NOT the thermometer!”

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

The more I get to know Dean online, the more I see myself in him, and it inspires me. I can feel that he cares and believes in me even though we haven’t met, and it lifted me right out of insecurity and doubt to confidence and belief that I CAN do what I want to. I CAN have the freedom and abundance I desire!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Real Estate investing training - Dean is an excellent teacher. I feel like he is trustworthy and I have followed his advice with good results. He doesn't overpromise and really delivers on the information and training. The training is easy to follow but the results depend on actions we take to accomplish our results! I highly recommend Dean Graziosi.

Dean Graziosi Company Information