formerly Dean Graziosi

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Mastermind.com

Mastermind.com is a learning program hosted by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, two successful authors, entrepreneurs and philanthropists. It offers over 70 courses on vital business skills taught by a variety of experts. By paying a monthly subscription, you are also eligible to join inner circle meetings led by experts who get you in touch with a community that has similar aspirations.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 14-day $1 test drive of program
  • Highly qualified speakers
  • Interactive events
Cons
  • No guarantee that the courses will suit your needs
  • Can be technologically challenging

Stars Rating

• 80%
  • 16%
  • 1%
  • 1%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mastermind.com (formerly Dean Graziosi)?

1 featured review

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2019

I have not received my book yet but I know that it's coming. Dean has inspired me more than I've ever have been, and I can tell that he is speaking the truth when I watch his body language. Plus the fact that he is so passionate about what he's saying.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2019

The book was great. I read the book from cover to cover and loved it. Very eye opening. I don’t think it will make me a millionaire, but definitely will give me the tools to make my financial future better. I look forward to being more successful in life. All thanks to your book.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2019

I haven't received my book yet and am anxious and patiently waiting! However, in the meantime, I am truly benefiting from all the encouraging words, the reminders of having a gracious attitude, and upbeat energetic personality Dean has! (Reminds me of who I used to be before life and so many others had beat me down over the years!) I can feel my real self waking up and drinking in the refreshing and strengthening words you are constantly giving me! Thank you Dean! You are definitely a Godsend for my life right now.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

I am more than halfway through Dean's 30 day challenge and have noticed a big difference in my attitude. I am happier and don't get upset with myself or others. I am much more at peace. My self confidence is higher than before I started the challenge. Dean is an awesome teacher.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

I could not be more grateful for the knowledge, experiences, wisdom, guidance, enthusiasm and energy that Dean Graziosi so unselfishly so honestly shared with us in his masterful book Millionaire Success Habits. This really should be a required read by any dedicated teacher who sincerely prides themselves on the success of their students in any way!!! (Especially students high school and college involved in DECA.) Between this book, the DG Inner Circle, the Underground Mastermind, and the Better Life Challenge, in only 21 days I have such a different and more confident approach to every aspect of my life and I'm 60 years old!! Hum "Success After Sixty". (Do I see another book Dean?)

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

It's a very well written book. It’s my first time buying a book that I was so interested in. It has interesting facts as well as motivating topics and inspirational quotes from different people Dean Graziosi interviewed. I would say it was a blessing to start off the year buying Dean Graziosi's book. It’s one of the best books I’ve read so far.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

Eye-opening experience - Honestly, I can't wait to apply what I have learned in such a short time. To know that I could also have extra income to move towards financial freedom is great. More money is not the reason I want to pursue it. It's the feeling of freedom to do what I want when I want. The ability to help others in need sounds good to me.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

The book is great and learning more after each chapter, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’ve changed my routine to learning how to let negativity go and I love old relationship gone, just working on being a better father.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2019

I thought the book was great! I'm not much of a reader but I had no problem staying connected with this book. I am very motivated to be successful and this book definitely helped me break down the process in which it takes to get where I want to be. This book also reminded me about the little things we can do for others to make this world a better place. I will definitely be looking Into another one of Dean's books.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2019

Dean I want to thank you for helping me change my life. The book has had a huge impact on me and the podcast I listen to daily. Thank you for all you do. I look forward to to change that will began to take care of my life. I will keep you posted and I hope to meet you in the future.

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2019

Listening to Mr Graziosi and where he and Familia came from, made me think about Mi Ama/My Mom raising 5 kids on her own and even myself raising 3 Sons on my own... There's not enough time to make what I'm worth!! Sooo... my ears perked Up when he said he had a Better way to live!!

Shoval increased rating by 3 stars.
    After a positive interaction with Mastermind.com, Shoval increased their star rating.

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2019

I was made aware of an offer for a free copy of Dean Graziosi's book 'Millionaire Success Habits' through a commercial on YouTube, and told that I would only need to pay for postage. The process for payment was overly complicated by aggressive marketing, and once I confirmed the charge of 16 dollars on 6th of January 2019, I received immediate notification from my credit card company that my card had been charged for the enormous sum of 197 dollars. I cannot begin to express just how disappointed I am with what I assumed was a legitimate offer.

I have been unable to get in touch with the company as there are no contact details listed on Dean Graziosi's website and the e-mail I received to confirm my purchase appears to be from an invalid e-mail address. I am left with the impression that this company is nothing more than an operation to cheat well-meaning people out of their money. If there is anyone with information on how to contact Dean Graziosi or his company, please let me know as I feel on the end of a brazen daylight robbery, and owed a refund for the ridiculous sum charged to my credit card.

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2019

I’m a single mother of 2 amazing daughters and currently struggling with my finances due to the fact that 1 year ago I decided to own my business and it’s been very scary but I strongly feel that I made a wise decision. This book (Millionaire Success Habits) so far has been extremely powerful! Thank you Dean!!

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2019

Real information, solid thought forms and peace and expansion throughout! Great read, great book harmonious as never before! I love the hardback book. It was delivered promptly and the price was right! Thank you for helping me! Looking forward to more expansions and connection!

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2019

So I bought the book, then thought I was also buying more education to help me and my business go to the next level because he advertised this. Turns out that it was for a video to sell me more education for hundreds of dollars on real estate. I'm not in real estate nor do I want to leave my successful business to pursue it. Then I was charged for things I shouldn't have been charged for and all they have is voicemail for phone support and good luck getting a response through phone or email, that is if you're emailing them about anything.

They will however send you 5 to 10 emails a day telling you not to lose out on the training you've already said no to and send one every few hours counting the hours until you no longer can buy it. And when that magic time goes by they send more dating or just wanna make sure you just didn't miss out 35 to 70 emails over the past week asking if you were sure you didn't want it. Now on the bright side his new book is great and I really like his message. Customer service not so great and emails are just absolutely ridiculous and so much so that I am now looking into Tony Robbins or another mentorship program.

Pinned

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life-changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over-deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together.

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2019

This book is a great tool for anyone looking to get involved in business or just wanting to improve your life in general. Dean does a great job of laying out the foundation that is required for success. He then follows up with helping the reader take action and actually start doing whatever it is that you want to do. Dean is one of the most motivational people I know and he has motivated me enough to get my own Real Estate Investing company put together and doing deals!! Needless to say, this book is a must have and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I'm only about halfway through the book (Millionaire Success Habits) but so far it's outstanding! It's already begun to have an amazing impact on my life and I've always been a very positive forward thinking person but haven't ever been able to get where I wanted to be. I'm looking forward to completing the book and moving forward with your real estate program. Thank you for an amazing book and all the things that you do! Here's to an Amazing 2019!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Millionaire Success Habits - The book is very readable and to the point. I find all of Dean’s writing to be practical, reasonable, and usable. Ordering the book could not have been more timely for me both professionally and personally. I have become part of DG’s inner circle. Wish I had found him years ago.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Hello, my name is Brian ** and as an 18 year old the future is very blurry. In the past I have struggled with family problems, school, and some things that life throws at us. Then I got into philosophy stuff on YouTube and it changed my way of thinking completely. People like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Denzel Washington would give amazing advice if you broke it down in your head and corresponded it with your life. Once I got exposed to Dean’s teaching and how he took a step back to look at the Philosophy behind it really hit home with me and has me feeling like I’m not even doing work. These courses affect on my life has me feeling full with purpose and I am ready to master it so it will also start affecting the people around me and they will see who I really am.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Many, things but I will mention these two that have shifted my day. It is writing down and telling myself when I go to sleep, what I accomplished and what I'm grateful for. Also, in the morning not touching my phone or social media until I've asked myself what I'm grateful for and two things I will accomplish today. Then take time to pray, read scripture and allow myself to come into a place of peace before I enter the world so that I play offense and get to dictate how my day will go. Thanks Dean, blessings!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I never read a book so inspiring and personal. While I was reading it I felt as if I was just sitting next to Dean. This book became the guidance of my daily life. It's a powerful weapon to kill the negatives so you can be fearless in building the momentum to success.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I listened to the Audiobook first while installing commercial floor tile in a school in the OBX NC. I had come across the Book while watching some Trent Shelton videos in his course. I am on fire with inspiration by Dean Graziosi. I can relate to Dean on so many different levels, and one of the most important is "Leveling Up" in My life to benefit myself and my son's futures. I want to Say THANK YOU to Dean Graziosi and ALL of the people responsible for bringing this world of opportunities to us.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I love this book!!! I have read my self-help books & listened to many authors SELL their story. I purchased programs & attended classes... Dean is the MOST TRANSPARENT when it comes to helping YOU shift your mindset!!! The exercises have taken me deeper than I ever expected. They've been very insightful to the struggles I've experienced over the years. Now, I am taking control of my wealth & earnings! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Dean has inspired me to become my best self through the habits that he teaches. Right now, I am studying music composition at Carnegie Mellon University, but now, I am looking to double major in that and business. Through Dean, I found my strengths and ambition that I will use to change the world. Thank you, Dean. I can’t thank you enough.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Took advantage of offer for book for shipping/handling cost only as there was donation to charity with each book ordered. Thought it was win-win even if book wasn’t my style. I had no expectations. To be honest, the word Millionaire in title almost turned me off but I liked Dean’s authenticity and energy on the videos I saw. So excited as I read the book and loved it! Down-to-earth accessible language with excellent ideas on how to explore personal beliefs/practices that directly affect our experience of overall abundance of not just finances but more importantly personal connections, joy and deeper resonance with our path and purpose. Highly recommend.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Having a blast with the book Millionaire Success Habits. So I want to first start off by saying thank you for giving back your knowledge and experience. It’s so nice to know there are people still out in the world that care a lot about people and there well being. I appreciate your words and helpful examples. I have the hardback copy and Audible. I love both. I’m also doing the better life challenge as well and I love it. Thank you so much again. God Bless you and family and also your team.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I'm enjoying the book a lot, and I'm posting key points from the book on Whisper to help create awareness. I think that people can benefit from learning new skills and habits. Knowing that there's more to the world is one thing. Knowing that you can actually achieve greatness in your life is a completely new lease on life!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

I have only reached page 68 and I have cried like a 200lb baby twice! In those few pages I have discovered the true passion that drives me! When I read the book I hear his voice and his quirky personality articulating every single word with the same energy that he possesses when you see him on the ads. I can’t wait to read all of his books because he is officially an unofficial mentor of mine. He cares!!!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2019

Good afternoon Dean, I wanted to say that I absolutely loved your book (Millionaire Success Habits)! I have been trying to do the habits in the book and keep a much better attitude towards everything in my everyday life and I love how much it has changed me and the way that I see the world a little different! I would like to thank you very much for the book and I think that buying this book has definitely been the best thing that I have done this year (2018) besides proposing to my girlfriend! Thank you very much Dean. I appreciate it!!!

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2019

Millionaire Success Habits - Great book! “Seven levels deep questions” very positively impacted me. I highly recommend reading and/or listening to this book on audio. Personal development to improve yourself and inspire others. The best investment I have made in years. Dean Graziosi informs the reader in clear language excellent habits to implement into his/her daily life.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

This book is so amazing and inspiring, I am forever grateful for Dean to send it to me. I'm learning at slow pace trying to really absorb as much as I can. Dean explain with details and is kind of obvious but so eye opening. I m forever grateful. Thank you.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

Hi Dean, Man! What can I say. I just got a chance to open up a few pages of the book and the short story in the beginning of the book already touched me and already has me highlighting parts of that story motivating me to continue reading and strive for life. We really appreciate you counseling us out here.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

The book (The Millionaire Success Habits) was amazing. Very inspiring and the habits that Dean himself gives us are amazing. They help you create a new vision and a new you. I highly recommend it. This book helped me transform my life to not being able to get what I want out of life but the habits that are needed in order to achieve the next level of life.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

I have read SO many self-help books it’s ridiculous! But Dean’s is the game changer! Not only that, he directly reached out to me, a nobody, and made me feel like a million dollars :D. He actually cares enough to reach out, he believes in his product. I’m currently reading it, and every page is gold!!! It’s one that makes you hoard your morning coffee time to read, and sets the tone for your day at level 300 ;D. Get it!! You won’t regret it, I promise!

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

I love this book so far. I haven’t finished it yet but love the fact that I was able to use audio book. I retain information better that way. Also purchased the real estate from home course and found it very insightful. I’m looking forward to starting his new path in life. I’ve shared with five other friends and they are excited as well and want to get started.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

Dean has impacted and solidified this journey I’ve been on for many, many years. He has, in the short time I’ve been doing the challenge and reading his book has given a path to follow. His words are so profound and I feel honesty and passion watching his videos and reading his book. This is the first time I have committed to ever doing something to change my life and I’m very excited for what the next day holds. Thank you, Dean! I look forward to writing you with an incredible story of where I started and the journey of success you’ve helped me create.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

I loved the book. It is a great read. Time well spent. Going to read it again. The book is honest, easy read with a very powerful undertone also has a good connection to people who are on the leader upwards, bit of good advices along the journey. Thank you for writing it.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2019

Dean Graziosi is amazing, inspirational, speaker. My first time to hear him was when he introduced the Real Estate Profits from Home Course. Second, was about the Success Loop. I learned a lot and am very thankful & grateful for what he is doing. Thank you, Dean.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2019

Hey Dean thanks for taking the opportunity to change the world. I’ve suffered through depression throughout my life and realize my potential within myself. When I was young I’ve been rejected a lot and I’ve had lower esteem problems and realize it was my ego that was holding me back. You Tony Robbins and Gary V are inspirational people and I hope one day I see you at in an event. Thanks.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2019

A lot more wordy than perhaps necessary (not my first ‘habits of success type books) but felt Dean’s honesty and mission to share what he did to be successful is commendable and worthy. I made notes, re-read several pages, stuck my ‘hero’ notes all over the house, and felt energized to reactivate my business as well as return to hunting down our 3rd real estate investment. I felt younger and more energetic determined with each chapter! I feel better prepared for 2019!

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2019

I have been on a journey of personal development for 3 years now. I have listened and attended seminars from different motivational speakers and have read books that have made an impact on my life. But never have I ever felt so connected to them like I do with Dean and I have not met him... yet! I truly love and appreciate the Changes and the eye-opening self-realizations I have while reading Millionaire Success Habits while taking the REPH course. I know my real "why" because of Dean. I really believe that I can do wholesale real estate and I haven't even started Module 2 in REPH! Dean is awesome and it is a goal of mine to meet him in person and thank him personally for being a guide for this massive change happening to me mentally.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2019

Dean’s guidance on going “Seven Levels Deep” to understand our motivations will give you all kinds of insight about yourself and the people around you - and tremendous perspective in governing your actions going forward. Not to mention all of the other expert guidance I’m receiving from “Millionaire Success Habits.”

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2019

As far as the actual real estate content I can’t rate it because I did not try it myself but module one where you get set for the right mindset there is plenty of useful tips and content to help you set your mind to something you want. Unfortunately I don’t feel like this is for me but great content and overall experience with this.