4.9/5 (133 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Dean and his community literally saved my business from falling apart. In 2018 I knew I had to change something after my online English school for Chinese students failed. That’s when I saw Dean’s ad for his Millionaire Success Habits book. I got the book, joined his community, started learning from him, entered the mentorship program, met my business coach.

Everything changed for me after I started learning from Dean. I found my DOT, niches down, and created my first online program. My hate for sales and marketing turned into love and fascination. He helped me understand how exciting it is to sell because that’s how we serve. That’s how I get to help more people and change more lives. And after taking the Project Next course I’m now equipped with all the necessary tools to take my business to the next level. Loved Module 5 the most with the sales strategies and tactics. But everything else was phenomenal too!!

Hi Natasha,

Wow! What a journey and we are honored that you are our student! I am so excited to hear that you connected with Dean so amazingly and you have conquered some of your uncomfortable actions. So awesome that your journey started with Dean's Millionaire Success Habits book and evolved to higher level course!!!! We are here for you 100% and let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

Dean is a great teacher and explains things in a way you can understand. He is a sensitive caring guy and wants all the students to be successful. I made a great choice to work with Dean and Tony and look forward to great success. These guys are the best in the business.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your review and kind words about Dean and Tony!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I found out about Mr. Graziosi in a moment of my life when I was experience deep fear for my family, me, and the future in early 2020. I took part of his challenges on Facebook. He convinced me to be at the UPW last year. The results are that I started my wellness line called Unicorn Petals which is growing. I understood my powers, and my ability to succeed. I understood the steps I need to take to unleash my powerful inner being. I am happy, confident, strong, unstoppable. I listened to him yesterday in the July inner circle meeting on the topics of selling, marketing, and self confidence. Following Mr. Graziosi's advice has been the most positive action I could have ever taken. I am grateful for him and his amazing kind team!!! :)

Hi Aleksandra,

Thank you so much for the review and sharing your story! It is amazing how things line up! We love having you part of the DG family! Dean's July Inner Circle was sssoooo amazing.

Keep on crushing it and stay unstoppable :)

Please let us know if you need anything.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I had no idea I would love Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi so much that I’d read up to Chapter 11 the first day! I had no idea I would need pencil crayons to highlight all the parts that spoke to me starting on page one of chapter one. My absolute favourite takeaway at this point comes from... Imagining one year from today and on looking back over the past year realizing it was the best year of my life. This exercise is on page 18 in chapter two which is all about “The Foundation for all Success”. OMG!! I can see why imagining the best year of your life falls under this chapter! The very best part of it is no matter what goal you set for yourself as you imagine the best year of your life by first identifying what had to happen for that year to take place (phew!) you come up with bullet point mini goals of things you need to do to make your bigger goal happen!

There’s lots of best parts! Another best part is because you imagine the best year, and you see what has to happen for that best year to take place, you actually inspire and self-motivate yourself to work on those mini goals. And, not somewhere down the road, but immediately. Love, love, love this! Dean is genius because he asks the right questions, and in asking those specific questions, he’s helped me blend where I am with a goal, the things I need to do to make the goal happen, AND see the end result, the outcome, of what I want to happen, of where I want to be. This is just one key takeaway! Can’t wait to see more! I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a passion, wants to create immediate change in their day to day life, or loves to read for the sake of reading. Because it won’t end there! Not if you’re anything like me, I am totally inspired to act on my dreams and goals. Happy reading! Happy “seeing”! Happy “feeling”! Happy “doing”!

Hi Becky,

I love this! So amazing that you were able to connect to Millionaire Success Habits and Dean's story the way that you were.

This is book is so good and keep working on your goals! Thank you for your review :)

Original review: July 26, 2021

Thank you to Dean and his team! I’ve learned a lot about me and things I have to work with myself and overcome of myself! And also have learned Amazing things on marketing and being brave to be real to the world, to give myself to others just the way I am... That has been one of the biggest chalenges to me! To overcome fear to show myself to others!

Thank you Dean for being an example of breaking the fear and limiting habits, so we can reach our self expresion and give it to the world! I’m still working on that with myself! I have a lot to work on myself! Thank you for being an inspiration and a living example to all of us! Sending a big hug to You and all of your great Team! The best always to You and your Team.

Olga.

Hi Olga,

Thank you for your review and also sharing your story. Change is scary and it is hard but how amazing that you are doing it and we love to be part of your story.

We are here to support you 100% of the way :)

Keep on crushing it!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Dean and his team are the best. When I complaint that the post office lost my package, they promptly replaced it at their own cost. Their customer service is the best. They accommodate me on many ways that no one else has. I am very thankful!

Hi Rhina,

Yeah! So glad that we were able to take care of you and keep you on the journey of becoming the best version of yourself. Keep on crushing it!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: July 24, 2021

Dean, it's been a year from now since I had the fortune of know about Tony and your invaluable job on the self education industry. A lot of things have changed in my mindset, erasing limiting believes and paradigms anchored inside my mind for more years than I even know and wanted... But all of these are part of my old me, and right now I am working to move on outside the hamster wheel, kick my confort zone and begin my new me version, helping others to realise about their great potential and take massive and uncomfortable action and reach a better life for them and their love ones. God bless you today and help you keep that awesome strength and generosity to over deliver value every single day of your life... This world needs more people like you, willing to help other without hesitate.

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review. Wow! You are crushing it. Your kind words are so much appreciated as we love having you part of the DG family!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I knew about Dean for years but never purchased any of his books or courses until him and Tony Robbins put together the ‘Own Your Future Challenge' for free! After I was blown away by all the trainings, I took a big risk and purchased the Project Next online master course and I do not regret it one bit! Dean teaches Project Next members how to impact lives and sell basically anything online with his extremely detailed and easy to follow modules.

I was hit hard by COVID-19, losing my job and I maxed out my credit card to purchase the project next course. I chose the payment plan and did not have enough credit on my card to make the second payment but Dean and his team were so empathetic to my situation that they extended my payment date so that I can stay in the course and change my life! I owe Dean so much and he has also answered messages of mine personally on Instagram and he’s such a humble and kind human being. He’s the perfect person to learn from if you want to change your life for the better. Thank you, Dean!

Hi Abel,

Thank you for taking the time and providing a review on your experience! Also, thank you for opening up and including your person experience and struggle that you have been going through and how nothing is going to hold you back and you have investing in the most precious and important thing....YOURSELF!

We are here for you 100% of the way and please let us know if you need anything else.

support@mastermind.com

Robyn

Original review: June 25, 2021

I have seen for almost a year promotion videos with Dean and Tony until I dared to book a challenge and get one of his programs. In Europe we know who Tony Robbins is, but we did not hear about Dean. So I was reluctant - yet I wish I would have book his courses earlier and read his books much sooner. For me, who is prolific at languages, reading and writing it is an absolute miracle to find out his story (and see how he is having a hard time reading). I admire your courage Dean for getting out there and be motivated enough to work on getting out your message. I needed it to hear. I am writing copy since I can remember and I never got out there with my knowledge. You gave me wings.

Also I can encourage my daughter who is in school and the teachers give her a hard time and she thinks she is a failure. I tell her: "If Dean could become a millionaire by writing books while he is dyslexic, nothing can stand in your way to succeed, except yourself". I hope you don't mind I poke around on the dyslexia - but truly this is what totally hit me and turned me around to pay attention. I am doing all you have taught me and I am sure of my success. Thank you so much for stepping up.

Hi Aurora,

Thank you so much for your review, opening up and being vulnerable! We are so excited that you invested in yourself and we are here for you the whole way.

Love your drive and that you are teaching your daughter as well. Nothing better than having your daughter involved on this incredible journey with you.

Please let us know if you need anything else. support@mastermind.com

Original review: April 27, 2021

The KBB program really helped my partner and I take the first steps to hosting in-person and online masterminds. Our first mastermind was a great success thanks to tools in KBB! The course paid for itself in less than a year for us.

Hello Kayla,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: April 20, 2021

I've always been a 9-5 person working at a factory but after my shift I would research "how to make money" and I tried a whole bunch of side things to leave my 9-5 but I always gave up because I wasn't changing as a person. Until I came across the KBB and everything changed, I realized my mindset had to change first before I expect a different outcome than what I was getting.

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share a bit about your story and your experience so far. We can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: April 12, 2021

Working with Dean, Tony & their teams has been very impactful in my life. KBB is a great course and has definitely moved the needle in my life I. How I think of things and processes I use. I’m still learning and growing and everyone is so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend the KBB course. It’s a great way to change your life and start the business of your dreams. Thank you so much. I love being part of this community.

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. It is so encouraging to hear how Dean and his teachings have impacted your life! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was introduced to Dean Graziosi through my participation in various programs with Tony Robbins. I recently became very interested in a program called The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, which Dean and Tony have created and are implementing together. At first glance, I passed on enrolling in the course as I have been retired for the past 2 years and thought it was designed for entrepreneurs. Having read through the materials and watched many of the videos about the course, I saw the amazing value in the product and service and wished I'd had access to such a program when I was a counsellor and later, a coach. I had struggled, painfully, with marketing - what I called "selling myself and my services".

Marketing had been one of my biggest challenges and was the most destructive obstacle to my success. In fact, despite my extraordinary gift of coaching, leading, inspiring, and empowering others, my lack of understanding in this one area cost me my career, my mental health, and very nearly - my life. In spite of all that, my attraction to KBB still lingered. I had an idea about helping a young friend with her church youth group. With Covid, attendance is down and spirits are low. I approached her with the idea of offering a workshop or training that would inspire and empower her students. She is very excited. So am I. KBB popped into my head again and I remember seeing a clip that talked about how easy it is to create and market programs, workshops, events.

So, I signed up. I dove into the materials, took massive notes, and started to create my course. There is so much information! I soon started to feel overwhelmed. I looked at what others were doing, compared myself unfavorably, doubted my confidence and felt myself quickly going to a dark place I refuse to ever revisit. That's when I reached out to the groups for guidance. I was feeling a bit panicky, thought I'd made a huge mistake, and wanted to quit immediately. I was disgusted with myself and embarrassed for enrolling in the first place. It is at the point that people in our Facebook group who I don't even know and who don't know me stepped up, stepped in and enveloped me with kindness, compassion and encouragement.

I received emails from several members of the Customer Support/Care Team. I was offered a very generous incentive over which I took time to ponder. This is the first time I have felt totally seen, heard, and understood in this type of situation. I felt like I belonged and needed to be in this program. I decided to stay. I now see far beyond what had stopped me in the past and more importantly, I see my obligation and responsibility to share my gifts with the people who desperately need what only I have to give. And, I do not take the generous offering lightly. I am completely committed to utilizing the resources in this program to reach, inspire, embrace, encourage, impact, support, and love every person on this planet - one connection at a time.

My mess is my message. My passion is to vulnerably, openly, and authentically share myself and my story with the world, not only make a difference in the lives of others, but to save lives as well. My purpose is to help people unlock and unleash the power inside that can help them break through any limit and create the quality of life they desire and deserve. I can. I must. I will. Lives depend on me!

Hello Aida,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share a little bit of your story and experience with us. We are so encouraged to hear how Dean has positively impacted your life! We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! We cannot wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: April 6, 2021

Thank you, Dean, for putting together KBB with Toni. The course is awesome, so is the community! I appreciate you for your passion - it's more than an enthusiasm that quickly fades away. You are encouraging and celebrating us! And I am glad to be a part of celebrating you. Happy Birthday.

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. I know Dean will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 28, 2021

Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur who lives by virtue, who brings joy and benefit to the world through his leadership and vision. He sees the possibility of human beings being better today than they were yesterday, and in an extraordinary possibility that we all can attain. He inspires this world and the world is better because of him. I’m so happy and grateful to have someone like Dean Graziosi as a teacher in my life.

Dear Amanda,

Thank you so much for your positive review! You got it right! Dean Loves to serve at the highest level! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I love how Dean freely shares his expertise, generously and often, in all areas of life. He truly is an inspiration, and his enthusiasm is infectious! Shortly after learning about Dean, I started to reevaluate my life and many of the choices I have made. As of result of this, I am now more willing to make changes I never considered making in the past! There is a reason why he has touched the lives of millions of people around the world with his powerful messages. Thank you, Dean!!! Because of you I am now taking MASSIVE ACTION steps, crushing self-doubt!!!

Hello Carrisa,

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! We are so encouraged to hear how Dean's message has impacted your life! We can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean GRaziosi

Original review: March 27, 2021

Hey Dean, I'm sure you remember me. Brianna ** was my name when I first joined KBB 2.0 during the start of the pandemic and I changed it to Brianna **, you have shouted me out 2 times on your spotlights and all I can say is thank you! Not only did I have my first mastermind with 17 other crew members of Toby Robbins but you acknowledged my first mastermind virtual mindset mastery with being paid 200 a hour! Make 700 in 4 hours! I never had made that type of money for my kids and I. The father of my youngest beat me pretty bad before I entered KBB and I was no longer going to be a victim of my own story. You helped me shape that. Not only do I work alongside a doctor without attending any MD school or paying the amount of money that would set me back, I used my knowledge to create what I wanted and made it reality aside what the normal way to get into the field and you taught me that!

I now help other single mothers overcome trauma and become entrepreneurs and I help people find holistic ways of healing the mind and body to stop disease and illness in a small town of Sisters Oregon, which I plan to get on city council then one day mayor to protect this little town. Thank you for all that you have done for this world during covid trying to overtake the world. Hope to hear from you soon and really tell you the full story, I've beaten a lot of other obstacles in life cause of you and Tony Robbins! Thank you with all my heart ❤

Hello Brianna,

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! We are so encouraged to hear how Dean's message has impacted your life! We love your message! Your story is exactly why we are here doing what we are doing! You keep us motivated! We can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean GRaziosi

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was introduced to Dean Graziosi via his free Facebook community. There he shares valuable knowledge and expertise on marketing, mindset and so much more! I went on to grow with that community and now support all his communities as a moderator and Mastery Coach. Dean is raw and real and that’s what the industry needs more of!

Dear Justine,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 25, 2021

Dean produces excellent, high-quality products, provides significant value, and genuinely cares about people. He also provides accountability without judgement, a unique skill in a world seemingly filled with criticism and judgement. While I'm not where I want to be, I tune into Dean (KBB, podcast, IC), and I quickly get re-focused.

Dear Kim,

Original review: March 23, 2021

Hey Dean! Thank you very much for all you've done with your great work. Going through the KBB course and being supported by the KBB fam as "Tajana Smoky" I evolved that much that I will launch my course "Boost your self-esteem" in April (2021) on your great platform "Mastermind Marketplace". I am so stoked how far I've come. And that would not have happened if our paths had not crossed. You rock! Stay as you are! All my blessings to you.

Hello Tajana,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love having you as part of the KBB family and can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Dean is a class of the PREEMINENT PLAYER IN WORLD. CLIENT FIRST???? CLIENT CENTRIC???? Thank YOU DEAN, you change lives.

Brad

P.S. "If you believe in what it is that you sell, then you have a moral Obligation to do everything in your power to get your client to get your product or service." Jay Abraham.

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your review and for you kinds words. I love that quote! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Original review: March 23, 2021

If I could summarized my experience with Dean in one word, it would be AMAZING. Having the opportunity to have access to all the information, experiences, knowledge, and tips you share with us, has giving me hope that it is possible to change my reality and accomplish my goals. I just recently joined the Inner Circle program and I am really excited for being here; the first video I watched had to do with changing my story, and that's something I definitely I need to work on. I love your book Millionaire Success Habits, which has become one of my favorite books, and I can't wait to read the new one, The Underdog Advantage. Thank you! Saludos desde México!

Hello Rene,

What a pleasure it is to have you in the Inner Circle! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and for the kind words! The Underdog Advantage has impacted so many lives. We can't wait to hear what you thing of it! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 22, 2021

Dean Graziosi affected me prior to the NWNY Challenge by explaining how carefully he deals with energy: staying away from impulses that would not get along with his stamina and the way his life thrives, so that his good flow indeed keeps on flowing. That was one of the noted moments that prompted me to feel a connection altering my view of Dean, that he was not emptily minoring in some business. I realized I didn’t know him at first and then, even as loving people is entirely obvious from the Holy Scriptures, Dean gave me a lesson that is applicable in letting people lovably impress us without delay. By and by I began to view Dean’s unfeigned earnestness inside his honorable family concordance, sustaining people of his home or alike disposition:

* His wife in their compassionately instructive union.

* Completing the wise prompting of KK when the NWNY Challenge was approaching, at which point they pushed me in.

* Interweaving Dave Espino’s finely explained formula, both of whom put our work more feasible.

* Holding together Mastermind Team, after the delay on my side having not started yet, as they will still with my stepping in allow me to open my part there in the midst of them.

I’ll be so grateful to definitively begin, surrounded with the susceptible grace through the team’s supportive guidance and Dean with Tony Robbins in the middle. So I am thankful to Heavenly Father for Dean Graziosi, so to Dean facilitating the awakening and embrace of such praiseworthy qualities in these tenderhearted fellow beings. “What all the good coming on top of this?!”

Hello Premysl,

Thank you so much for your positive review and for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and how Dean's teaching has impacted you. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Dean Graziosi

Original review: March 18, 2021

The video on marketing and ethical advertising where he teach the selling is serving if you have a good product, was quite important to me, as it made me full aware of me being ashamed of selling and dropping easily in feeling an impostor with not enough expertise to do my job for real. I still haven't made the step to have my first sale or keep promoting myself free from shame, but at least now I am aware of it. Thanks.

Hello Marco,

Thank you for sharing about your experience and the value that you received from the KBB course! We are so glad that you are a part pf the KBB family. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions!

Ryan W

Original review: March 17, 2021

If you ever hear Dean speak, you'll know that he speaks from his heart. He really means what he says. Also, he ALWAYS OVERDELIVERS for his community and it's so inspiring to see someone who stands by his passion to serve. Such a great person to learn from and super grateful for all that you've done, Dean!!

Hello Zayne,

Thank you for your review. You hit the nail on the head! It is truly Dean's heart to serve people at the highest level! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Hi, Congrats! It shows how time goes by, fast but looking at the journey make it all worth it! My journey has changed since last year because of you and Tony Robbins. My journey was dull, pain was my focus and now I give back the space for my inner self, the creator we all are. I found my way back. I'm back on track. That's how you changed my life. Dean Graziosi, I can't thank you enough. So, even now, I get emotional just thinking about it. I did a video because words have more vibration when spoken (trying to find the way to send it to you with your IT team). Love, Health, Happiness, Joy, Peace and always be in your path. Namaste.

Hello Annie,

Thank you for much for your review! We loved reading about your experience and how Dean has changed your life!

Original review: March 17, 2021

KBB has been amazing in its ability to help me think about the best ways to share my experiences in order to help impact the lives of others. I have loved the transformation in myself in being able to better craft and communicate my value because that means I can more easily get through to my potential clients.

Hello Chris,

We so appreciate you sharing about your experience and about the value you have received from the KBB.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you in any way!

Original review: March 17, 2021

I started my experience with the kbb family as an affiliate and this was the first program that helped me to earn the first 5k of commissions as an affiliate. But I decided to enter as a student also and this definitely blowed my mind. I literally changed the way I see marketing and online courses. Thanks for all of this.

Hello Ortenca,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us! We love that you took the chance and got to see how incredible the knowledge industry is! Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Ryan W

Original review: March 16, 2021

My life was nearly shattered in 2020. 4 deaths my mom, brother, cousin and best friend in 3 months. I was so broken and felt stuck in anguish, catatonic and breathless like life was pulled under my feet. I reached down deep and said yes to courses and reading from treat leaders Dean and Tony. The World Summit and The KBB Mastery coupled with The Underdog and The Comeback Challenge really helped me to spin out of my broken heart and spirit of grief. Turning the hurt and doing things in a way that made sense in a Pandemic to help move the cement that was literally sucking the life out if me. I transformed my pain to rocket fuel that ignited my healing and melting that ton of barrier that was keeping me stuck. The priming, movement exercises and challenges and vulnerability carried me through the otherwise of the darkest place I have ever been to the most illuminated light ever.

Seeing all the blessings from the mess had to be this way so I can truly listen and be there for people with simple solutions and frameworks to move them forward. This is how "Grief to Greatness" as born in the midst of chaos to transcending and magnifying peace from this warrior spirit. Helping people navigate through the gut wrenching pain is now my passion to help as many people as possible to heal. We all will leave this world one day. How do we want to leave it?

I have gained my vitality back and am now driven to help evolve people from the darkest days of their lives to living each day fully. So many people are stuck for years where I feel completely unleashed and remember the great times.

Sure I get sad and miss them but by HR tools I have created are priceless for anyone going through this struggle. I am full of gratitude for this program that was developed so I could unleash my own Underdog. Thank you so much for all you Dean. My heart is beating regularly to the rhythm of life and I can be here fully for my sons, friends and the people I serve.

Lise **

Hello Lisa,

What an incredible story! Thank you so much for sharing with us! It's amazing to hear how Dean and the KBB Mastery have impacted your life! We love having you as part of the family and can't wait to hear more about your success!

Original review: March 16, 2021

I find Dean very encouraging and positive. Whenever he talks, he creates such a positive environment that helps you express and relate more. I am fighting my own battle and because of Dean, I am able to have a wonderful FB community where sometimes I like to give my opinion and learn from others' experiences and am able to express more openly. For a year I was hiding in my own FB group but today because of Dean's Challenge #25, I expressed my gratitude to all the friends and family who are with me in my journey. Here is a clip of my post which I wouldn't have shared otherwise. THANK YOU so much Dean. I am glad I got a chance to connect to you:-) You have no idea how many lives you are healing.

"Today marks one year since I stepped forward to start my new journey. In this journey some are left behind, some new ones I met along the way and some are walking hand-in-hand with me every single day! I would like to show my gratitude to every single person who is there with me in my journey whether through emails, messages, letters, phone calls or just in thoughts and prayers including my care babies whose calls just brightened my not so happy days. It is not easy but definitely worth every struggle."

"I am proud of my close proximity and busy counting my blessings. Today I also decided to forgive anyone who has ever hurt me because it's about ME and not about THEM. I am working on myself emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally to get more clarity and vision. Life has taught me a few lessons that I wouldn't have learnt otherwise: We get what we tolerate, Make your voice heard, Don't waste time changing people and take control of your Finances esp. women. Be positive and be safe! Sending you all hugs!"

Hello Arpana,

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing a bit of your story with us! We are so encouraged to hear about the impact that Dean has had on you and your journey!

Dean Graziosi Company Information