4.9/5 (120 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I’ve taken all 3 courses, I still need to finish KBB, Project Next is packed with so much value & I finished the course. The weekly training’s truly kept me on track & our Facebook group Family is amazing. Plus I love the Monday’s live with Dean. ASF helped me go deeper into myself & the live training really help me as well to gain more confidence in myself. Dean is Amazing & gives so much from his heart & truly cares about his students/ family. Plus he has the best Team ever!! Thank you. I am so grateful the be a part of this family. I’m working on having my teenage son to go through some of my courses too.

Sherry aka Spirit Away

Dear Sherry,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that KBB, Project Next, and ASF had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can't wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Wishing you all the best!
Much love,

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

In my head, I always call Dean Graziosi "Dean Generosi". Not to make fun of his name, but because he truly is the most generous business and life coach I have ever come across. And I am so happy to have found the KBB, Dean's Inner Circle and so much more. It shifted my entire way of thinking. In addition to this gift of a healthy mindset, I have learned so much about strategy and tactics, that my business is thriving.

After 24 years working for employers I dared to quit my job and launch my own business. I started during the first weeks of the pandemic. My income went from 25K in 2020 to 140K in 2021 yay!! Much of that is thanks to what I have learned from Dean as my business mentor. And I haven't even launched my course on Mastermind yet, which I plan to do this year. There is so much support in the communities as well. In fact, I feel guilty because I am so busy that I have neglected the KBB/Inner Circle/Mastermind communities. Can't wait to immerse myself again. All the best to you Dean and your loved ones. THANK YOU!!!! Hugs from The Hague ;-), Diana

Hello Diana,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with KBB and the Dean Graziosi Inner Circle. That is incredible to hear about your growth in your business. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

We are here for you 100% of the way and let us know if you need anything. Keep on crushing it as we believe in you :)

Briana

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

What really inspires me is Dean's always positive attitude and kindness. He is emotionally "All in", is genuine in everything he does and overdelivers every time I see him virtually in his events. This is such an important thing for me. Dean is a true role model as a leader, entrepreneur and human being. It is also outstanding how well he treats his team, his clients and prospects. Please keep up the great work!

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's virtual events. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Briana

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I would like to Thank Dean personally for all his work in getting all of us up to the level we are. Myself personally, joined Self Education Revolution, I think it was May last year. A lot had been going on in my life before & during that time... I was struggling to keep my head above water, knowing in my heart, I still had so much to offer.. Then I went into Project Next, Mastermind & now Accelerated Success Formula. If it wasn't for you Dean, I think I would've let it slide.

I opened my computer one day & found a photo of you & Tony with a sign that said, "See you soon Colleen **". You will never know how proud you made me feel about myself. Then one morning I woke up, turned up & here you were talking about me in one of your videos.... again I felt so privileged & honoured & proud.... which is something I hadn't felt before!

Every time I turned on my computer & checked my emails, there you were, like a breath of fresh air. You inspired me with every video & made me feel you knew me, you reached my soul & pulled me up out of the deep water. There has been many times over the past 10 years, that I knew in my heart I deserved better & that I wasn't living the life I should be. You helped me find the answers & cross that bridge.... From the bottom of my heart. Thank you Dean.

A big fan

Colleen

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Self Revolution training with Dean and Tony. We are so glad to hear that you love the emails that are sent to you. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

My idea was to become successful in my business that has shut down completely because of the Covid. I am a coach, working with energies. In that aspect, I have not been successful. But as you said lately, what is success? Well, I have forgiven my mother and we now have an amazing relationship. The same with my children who have forgiven me and we love each other. Also, I have done real good in real estate, so I have earned more than if I had been working. BUT I feel that my mission is to do videos and share them on internet. I got stuck on KBB when you asked us to register our stories. I am still thriving forward, so soon I'll be there doing my daily videos.

Dear Louise,

Thank you for sharing your experience and concerns for Dean Graziosi's KBB course. We always support our members to the best of our ability and understand when difficult situations arise. We try to go above and beyond for our members! We would love to be able to assist you in becoming unstuck on the KBB videos. We have reached out to you via email to help you with this opportunity. In the mean time, we would love to see if we have satisfied your enquiring by requesting you to up your rating's to a 5.

Have a great day!
Sincerely,

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I became family with KBB and Mastermind. It was awesome. Then I got the journal with the two books The Underdog Advantage along with Millionaire Success Habits! It’s been an amazing journey. I also listen to his podcasts and truly got out of toxic relationship and landed with a beautiful home and building my life and getting out of debt! I am grateful! Dean is so real and honest but always gives hope and the promise it gets better! His podcast on being Bold brave and courageous I listen to several times a day! Thank you for being an incredible part of my life!

Hello Melinda,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's KBB program and the mastermind software. That is incredible to hear how the Underdog Advantage book, the Millionaire Success Habits book and Dean's Podcast has helped you gain that brave and courageous spirit to help you get your goals. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Briana

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Dean G is like an energy bomb sharing his strategies in life. Cherishing his fellow fans, how great a gesture. Inspiring in his positive expectations, emphasizing that age and female gender is no shortcoming. Great beliefs with great potential from a great person that do not fear others. I think his speech wakens people up and make them realize they in fact have tools to improve their life quality. It is a fine mission he is on, DG. HNY to DG and his charming wife. The best regards

/Lisa

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi's company. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the reset New Year session on Tuesday. What an exceptional, casual and informative 3 hours. I am so truly grateful for your time and passion you have to educate and teach your purpose. I am working on rewriting my story for 2022 and really needed this push and clear simple information that will help tap into my full potential!!! Your information is so very useful moving forward in planning for the new year! Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with New Year Session that was held on the 4th of January. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Dean isn't just motivational speaker. He is much more. Well meaning with a push to spread overall development as far as it can go. Someone like a 'Guru' everyone needs to get on to the right track. Just as no College or School can be without a principal, he is there to head the life grooming lessons for us. Kudos.

Hello Ahad,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi company. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Briana

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

Dean for me is a valuable friend that give me hope and joy in a particular moment of my life. Is one the best human being I ever known and a wise person that share his friendship and love with the humanity.

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Briana

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

Of course, all the info is great. What really stands out in my mind is your willingness to keep working with me when I have not playing full out. You could very easily, and justifiably, assert that if one doesn't have the insight and self-discipline to exploit the opportunity, it's his loss and move on to the next taker. The fact that you haven't given up on me and keep working to jump-start me is really amazing!! Anyway, I'm moving forward and it's not as bad as it appears in your system. Wishing you and your family all the best during this holiday season.

Hello Aryeh,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi team. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I appreciate how Dean Graziosi teaches. He is a humble and great person. His coaching style is fantastic. I love to hear him. I created my first course under his guidance. He made it very easy for me. He transforms my coaching skills.

Hello Ghazala,

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

The word disservice helped me to go that extra mile to talk about the products that I’m promoting. My business has halted to zero and this month I got 3 new customers. Just remembering if you are not promoting you are doing disservice to the community. This is a great Comfort no matter big or small. The other message from Dean that impacted me while reading Millionaire Success Habit is 'work on your strength don’t focus on weakness'. This definitely helping me otherwise I try to tell my husband on a daily basis, "You need to plan, don’t start with your coffee in The morning, learn to give up etc in order bring in this habit of planning your day". It ends up very unpleasant. Now I learn to focus on the things that he’s good at and now I realize I’m not wasting my time trying to teach him. So valuable two messages from Dean that’s helping me and my family. Picture is taken yesterday spending family time at central cafe Shangrila hotel Colombo.

Hello Madz,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi trainings and the Millionaire Success Habits book. That is incredible to hear about your growth with your new customers. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to your growth in 2022!

Briana

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

Hi Dean! A year ago I lost my job. I was in shock because I was successful and being paid very well. I am the breadwinner for our family so the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I felt humiliated, angry and very fearful. COVID did not help matters. It was not a good Christmas. At the time, I thought it was the worst thing that could happen to me. The truth of the situation is that it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me! Although I was paid very well, the values of the company did not match my own and I hated how I was treated and how my colleagues were being treated. I was miserable and felt trapped. It was all around soul crushing.

I discovered you through Instagram. I first read Underdog Advantage. My husband also has dyslexia. I had to bribe him to read the first chapter because I knew if he did that he would read the whole book. I think it is the first book he has read in ten years! He loved it and now he understands who I am talking about! I also enjoyed and learned so much with the Project Next course and I read your book Millionaire Success Habits. I have relentlessly interviewed with several companies this year and nothing was the right fit. I had many dark moments and I was feeling very discouraged about the future. In one of my down moments, I reached out to you on Instagram and you were so motivating and encouraging. I love your posts on IG and your messages on FaceBook. They kept me going when I wanted to give up! I am so grateful for you and your passion to help people.

I am so pleased to report that I finally found my dream job with a large U.S. company that wants to expand in Canada. I couldn't have created a better scenario for myself. I am so happy! Also, because of you, I discovered that I do have a passion for the self-education industry. I plan to do life coaching part-time and full-time when I retire. I am so excited about everything despite the craziness that is going on in the world!!! Thank you for your consistency, your conviction and your love. I hope to meet you one day. I will throw myself at you and give you a huge hug! :-) Blessings to you and Lisa and to your children. You ARE making a difference in people's lives!! Love Cathy xo

Hello Cathy,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Underdog Advantage book and the Project Next program. We appreciate you sharing your story of how Dean has motivated you with his messages. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I love to hear from Dean's Mondays inspirational/motivational talks. He is one of the persons that I would like and try to emulate because of his transparency, honesty and wiliness to help other people. Thank you Dean and God bless you and your family for all you do. With love and appreciation. Angela

Hello Angela,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Self-Education Trainings on Monday's. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Thank you Dean for all the encouragement that you give us; it is always on time and on point. I appreciate your sensitive nature; being in tune to what your students need to hear. I also love the stories you tell and your digressions. Lol. Thank you again for all you do.

Hello Delilah,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family!

Briana

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Dean inspires me soo much every day! I am so thankful! I listen to him on Youtube and Facebook every day. He definitely helps me going even when I am low and almost ready to give up on my buisness and when life feels tough. I love his authenticity and openness about his life. He is really down to earth and it feels so warm in my heart to listen to him and he's eager to serve. When I go running or do the dishes or do the laundry I take the chance to listen to him to lift me up and keep me going. I tell my friends often about him. I want to Thank Dean for being in my life just at this moment when I need him. I am not going to give up!! Thank you!!

Hello Gunilla,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean Graziosi company. We appreciate you sharing your story of how he has motivated you with his messages. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Briana

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Dean became my inner voice that motivate me to take the extra step for the life I desire. His commitment, passion, obsession, about helping others became my mantra. I am blessed and will be always grateful for every learning I am getting from this beautiful soul. I was surprised when he answered my Insta msg and since that day I know he walk the talk and he is an inspiration for many people. I am blessed having Dean in my life :)

Hello Rania,

Briana

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Dean & Team, have always been extremely helpful, supportive, going the extra mile to help me and very generous with their trials of products. I have always felt valued/welcomed with all their courses I have attended And within their community. I would highly recommend to anyone I know and I am extremely grateful for their support through difficult times I’ve been having - thank you so much! Master Mind is such an amazing platform and I really enjoyed creating a course recently on there. I found the process straightforward with the courses you are provided with for free to explain the process and the support team have been great too, explaining everything I needed to know in detail. Such kind, helpful and generous people.

Hello Louise,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Mastermind.com. We appreciate you sharing your story of you creating your mastermind on our platform. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Briana

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I'm actually a bit choked writing to you and how much you have changed my thoughts about Money, Mindset, and serving human kind. I was in service in The travel industry, however after a 34 year career span it was time for new adventures. I wanted to do more with my coaching qualification but didn't quite know how. Enter DIC, then KBB (my all time process), Project next and Mastermind.com. The saddest time was March 2020 when the world shut down and I could not physically come to Scottsdale for the Implementation Lab. I was so looking forward to meeting people with the same mentality> Perhaps one day it will come true, never to give up hope.

How have you changed my life? Well you have given me hope, faith, my Niche, laughter and tears to push through so many fears and to face my challenges in this arena. Have to also say, when you are training I have so many "AHA" moments with your quotes which give me inspiration for my content. i.e Your mindset You tube video you said something along these line, "If you move all your daily challenges (with money) away, who are you left with? Solving 'you' to become a better person (I added) to move into the next relationship".

Guess what? I'm in the Niche of Pre Dating and Relationship advice for single women who have separated from a previous relationship. I will add Men later. :) It took me a long time to find it as I had a couple listed. Launching In Jan 2022! YAY! Most of all, thank you for being there, for helping us all and your generosity of knowledge and love! The only way I know how I can give back to you is to become the best of me in serving, teaching and giving back to my fellow humankind.

With the greatest respect and a huge amount of love to you and your family! Beatrice (Trish)

Hello Trish,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's KBB program and Project Next program. We appreciate you sharing your story of you creating your mastermind through these courses. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Briana

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Love this challenge. Have learned about myself, what to change and how. Love you Dean and your style. I can relate to you. Wish I could get more training with you. Use your journal and am reading your book The Underdog Advantage.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your great review and for sharing about your experience! We love having you as part of the DG family and can't wait to hear more about your success! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with or if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Dean Graziosi is one of the best, most caring, and overall amazing people I have had the pleasure of discovering through all the awesome online events!! Dean, you overdeliver every single time!!! You have taught me the importance of taking action, and helped guide me in my business journey. I have always wanted my own business, but never Knew what to do or believed it could work. My entire mindset has changed and now I KNOW what to do and where I can help!!! I’ve spent my whole life finding how I can serve without giving all of me away. I am so excited to be creating my first course and building my business!! I am going to be up on that stage some day with you and Tony!! Thank you for giving your time, sharing your life with us, loving what you do, living with passion, like Tony says, and for doing us a service by serving us!!!! I am going to change so many lives just because you’ve changed mine!!!

Thank you so much for extending all the BYB BOOTCAMP bonuses to those who paid for the trial. It was my last dollar and I’m making it COUNT. I am a young person with chronic illness and chronic pain, and I depend on my parents. They live paycheck to paycheck. I now see myself retiring them by 2023. Depression had beat me all the way down, and now I’m fighting back every single day, and building a business one step at a time. And someday, I’ll help others with chronic health issues do the same. Thanks for everything you do, Dean. You’re a life changer!!!

Hello Chloe,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's BYB Bootcamp Challenge. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Hi, I only did the 30 day challenge so far, but all the little changes in my life ever since I started following him and also after the challenge, are a clear sign that Dean’s impact in one’s life is so powerful and the end results are incredible change in all areas of our life, especially if applied immediately and exactly the way He says. He’s the only choice I have right now to take me by hand through my life coaching business.

Hello Xolisani,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Better Life Challenge. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Dean Graziosi exemplifies all the personal qualities one would hope to unveil in a guru of the Self Education industry. Apart from his clearly extensive knowledge and experience, he is this uncompromisingly real human being. Dean is so self-empowered, beyond the realm of ego, that he can draw one person or even a million or more into his space, with a single DG smile. He has therefore empowered me to quit my limiting stories and dive in to the deep end of true self-realisation. Gratitude, genuine gratitude!

Hello Cleone,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Self Education trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Briana

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

The value of what I learned with you is infinite. Thank you for teaching me by your example, thank you for having a message every day that helps to continue, to commit myself and to achieve things that I would never have imagined. I’m going to impact too many people because that’s what you taught me. Thanks forever!

Hello Alicia,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's mentor training. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Briana

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

What I love about Dean, is his honesty and being so genuine and authentic all the time. Whenever, I am feeling overwhelmed, self doubt, frustrated and ready to quit, I will listen to a very well timed training or face book live that Dean is doing and it is like he is talking just to me. It is exactly what I need to hear in that moment. Sometimes, I feel like the Universe has sent me to listen to Dean at that moment. I love the trainings and recordings from Dean. What Dean shares so honestly in his recordings, has actually kept me from quitting. I am still going, it is much slower than I thought but I know that I will 100% get my course up. Without the encouragement consistently from Dean, I probably would have quit by now! Love Dean, he is a blessing and gift to the world and adds so much value!

Hello Laurie,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's mentor training. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year with your course in mastermind.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Dean you have showed me that my life experiences is what others needed and. I can make it my business! I changed my mindset that 70 was too old! You going live with encouragement and training keep me going! Thank you.

Hello Merris,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Project Next Level finally made it possible to get my book, and 2 online courses up on the PNL platform. I Finally understand social media marketing!!!! It's taken me 20 years. PNL was the best training of all I've had on social media marketing and I'm getting attention now on LinkedIn and Twitter. THANK YOU Raf and Zak! I was in Los Angeles for a movie screening of MASS which my old high school friend Reed ** is in. We were in Drama Club as teenagers. Did 2 plays and 1 musical a year together. And that whole LA movie scene opened up a conversation about making a movie to tell the story of how I discovered BodyWisdom. That's an ongoing conversation. Best of all, was modeling and coaching us all through the inner barriers and saboteurs to success. That's half of what has finally made me unstoppable. The coaching support always available, feeling coaches are always at my back, gave me forward momentum.

THANK for referring me to my new BestSeller Publisher, Melanie Warner's My Destiny. The book will be out in the beginning of the New Year. And Dean's phrase: "You only don't succeed if you quit." gave me a sweet personal challenge. I could feel Dean has a stake in my success too, and I want to live up to that. Gives me energy, confidence, makes me want to play the business game at Dean and Tony's level.I feel like Dean sees me and I want to be a part of the Self Knowledge Revolution. Sharing the wealth at all levels is what will make us healthy, wealthy and wise, women and men together turned on and tuned in building a better world for everyone. That's the world I want my daughter and all the young people in my life to thrive in. I want to leave a legacy of money and love in equal measure for the next 20 generations. Deeply grateful for the hand up.

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Project Next Level Program. We love hearing how much you have enjoyed and had growth with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I have been spinning my wheels for a few years. I knew it was time to make massive changes in my life. I joined Tony Robbins’ Core 100 coaching classes and received my certificate, but something was missing. I felt I was left to my own devices and had to figure out how to make this a viable career. I received little guidance, but I knew I needed to move forward. I started planning but I was overwhelmed with personal doubt. When I was able to push through that, I planned – I would share my knowledge, my years of research and practice. I would use social media to market myself, create an online coaching course that embraced Intuition and Manifesting and create a live presentation. But how?

It was a Monday afternoon, when I told my friend about the plan and the fact that I needed to ‘figure out’ how to do this. I had a list of things I needed to learn. Tuesday morning, I was going to start my research on the long list of things I needed to succeed. Before I started, my Facebook addiction called to me. The very first post on my screen had Dean and Tony’s faces – OWN YOUR FUTURE! Well to make a long story short, I found Dean and Project Next in that challenge and everything on my list, everything I needed to learn or master, was there. I scraped together what money I could find and bought the program.

And, then came Dean. I’m not talking about the video modules inside Project Next. While they are spectacular and exactly what I need, Dean showed up on Facebook to motivate us. He shared his negatives and how he turned them into positives; He shared how he was no different than the rest of us, but he had the ability to push through and told us how he does it. Then came the texts, the emails, the motivation, and the shot in the arm that seem to show up just when I need it. I was ready to quit… I hear Dean’s voice on a live, “Hi guys! Keep your momentum…” and his words pushed me to stand up. I was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do first … “Hey guys! Learn to say manage your time…” EVERY TIME, I NEEDED A KICK IN THE BUTT Dean has been there to do just that. Dean’s lives, emails, challenges, text, inner circle meetings all have come at a time that I need them. I teach about intuition and at times I thought Dean was reading me, personally LOL

Honestly, the constant authentic care and attention Dean gives the members of the family has made my life better. He has made sure I know I am not alone, someone cares, someone is always on my side. That makes this journey easier knowing that even though I’m not sitting on a call chatting with him personally, I know he is somewhere rooting for me. While I think I will never be able to thank Dean enough, I will do every thing I can to succeed in the knowledge business – for me and for him too.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Project Next course and the Own Your Future Challenge. We love hearing how much you have enjoyed and had growth with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth over the next year.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I was a therapist for over 40 years. When COVID hit I closed my healing center and have been studying how to move my practice on-line. I have been totally confused, frustrated, and thwarted... It all seemed so complicated... Niche, platforms, marketing message, website, building lists, up-sale, down-sale, how to take payments, etc. It seemed that all of the advice on how to move my business to an on-line business was different. I came to Build Your Brand and bought Project Next. I can now see that I have a clear road map on how to take my commitment and business out into the world. I am now excited and in action instead of confused, frustrated, and stopped. Thank you Dean! I help women 40+ going through a divorce to blossom inner peace without years of therapy!

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for the your review of your experience with Dean's Project Next course. We love hearing how much you have enjoyed and had growth with Dean's trainings. We are so excited for you and for you to be part of our DG family and we look forward to seeing your growth of the next year with your practice online.

Dean Graziosi Company Information