Convergent

Convergent

Renton, WA | formerly ER Solutions, Inc.

1.1/5 (84 ratings)

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Convergent Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Convergent?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I got a letter from these people saying that I owe T-Mobile $57.00. This is not correct as I owe no one anything or have any debt. I called T-Mobile and they said themselves I have never have owed any past debt in my 14 years with them.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I received a collection letter that I owed T-Mobile 166.80. I confirmed with T-Mobile that my account is 0. So I wonder what step to take to file a claim against this company. If someone knows please reply.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I'm a 100% disabled veteran and have worked diligently to restore my credit after my military injury. I have Experian to monitor all accounts and a few days ago received a call from Convergent Outsourcing from someone whose English was difficult to understand. I was told I owed Cox communications 200 dollars from over 5 years ago. I disputed the claim and was told they would confirm with the company before any further actions took place. Within 48 hours it was on my credit report dropping me almost 20 points. Why do these companies have such power to impact your credit so easily. They're worthless and cowardly, and I hope anyone reading this doesn't have to deal with these bottom feeders.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Received notice of debt collection. After multiple calls, transfers, and explanations and explaining to each agent:‼️ THIS IS A FRAUDULENT CLAIM; AGENTS ALWAYS HANG UP ON ME WITHOUT RESOLUTION. This company doesn't seem reputable. Phone 2 hrs, transferred numerous times and then they hang up! Rude!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

A lady called me from Convergent outsourcing about a Dish Network account. I made arrangement to pay for some equipment for renting it, I did not owe them any money. I was a month to month plan. So I paid them 2 payment Dec. And Jan they took out of my banking acc. They sent my acc. to the credit bur. After I paid, I they say I don't have acc. And I owe them money. I paid them in full. They are a scam. BUT UNJUST DONT PROSPER.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Received several calls from this Company. Caller I.D. says who it is but nobody is ever on the other end of the line. Then a letter came from the saying I owe over $1200 to Dish Network and they are collecting. If I pay within 14 days of receiving the letter I only have to pay a third of the $1200.I never used Dish Network. I called Dish to confirm this and they said they have no record of a debt. These people need to be stopped. I called the Federal Bureau of Consumer Protection and filed a report. It was easy and if you've been harassed by them you need to do this. It's the only way to shut them down. Your credit score will be affected by this Company.

Original review: July 3, 2019

This company is horrible. I owed a bill to Sprint which I paid to Sprint. In full! Somehow before I did they bought the debt and are reporting it. Since I paid what I owed to Sprint how can they possibly own this debt? I have sent numerous validation letters and no response! This company does not follow FCRA laws and should be sued into bankruptcy for all the hard they do. Look at all the reviews. They need to be investigated for fraud!!! They won’t respond to anything but complaints saying they have validated it which is a complete lie. Show proof if you have. Stop breaking the law.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I contacted this Convergent outsourcing thinking they were a business that fights for the rights of consumers. They actually are a debt collections agency. Work with Lemberg Law out of Wilton, CT. Calls coming from Atlanta, Georgia. I have been receiving calls periodically, have not answered these calls. The phone number (mine) is unlisted, private. I pay for that service through Frontier Communications who by the way ** me up from the onset. I did however pick up the phone today and spoke with a Tom **, supervisor, would not say where the call center was.

He said he was looking for Teresa **. I told him I have had this number for 18 months, do not know anyone by that name and I was going to report him, which I did. He said this Teresa ** could have had this phone number before it was given to me. Seemed reasonable, but what a scam. This one so contrived, premeditated, using a fake name and explanation. Can see right through this one. Investigate this business and this Tom ** who could be a fake also. This scenario has been reported to federal bureaus, Trustpilot, Resolver and now you.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I received a letter in my mailbox that was addressed to the past management office in this building, but with my apartment number on it. I’ve called them three times and while I’m letting them know they have the wrong address on file they HANG UP ON ME. Three different representatives have done this! Finally, the last caller I spoke with says, “Okay, we have removed this address on file” and before I could even say “thanks” or anything they HANG UP ON ME! This is not the behavior anyone should be receiving from any company. I feel sorry for anyone who actually has their name on a letter and needs to deal with these people.

Original review: May 7, 2019

My experience with Convergent is one that is now leading me to litigate them and hopefully put their shady and illegal practices out of business. I hope others will join in. I had a T-Mobile account opened fraudulently, by means of identity theft, in my name. I originally took this up with T-Mobile in which they removed my collection status and apologized. Well somehow junk debt buyer Convergent ended up purchasing this bad debt.

I successfully had the debt removed from my credit reports showing that it was a bad debt. About a year later it showed up on my credit report again with the collection company as Convergent. Being nice, even though I recognized the illegal practice of a new date of the debt, I gave a chance and had this debt removed again in September 2017. Now I apply for a loan with my husband and I find Convergent with this same T-Mobile account and a new date added as the debt date December 2018.

Convergent partakes in violation of FCRA and FDCPA. These violations of law allow a victim to sue for all legal fees and damages. Please, if you are having any issues with Convergent, contact a lawyer and not Convergent. Together we can litigate them into doing the law abiding practice they are supposed to do, or litigate them into bankruptcy and spare others the hardships in the future. A google search for consumer protection lawyers will bring up lawyers who deal with this stuff and most do free consultation and even offer to represent without cost until it is over knowing they will collect from companies like Convergent.

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.) Company Information

Convergent (formerly ER Solutions, Inc.)
    www.convergentusa.com