1.8/5 (96 ratings)

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

World Finance Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Finance Corporation?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

Very efficient and very prompt. Great to work with these women. Very professional. Would recommend them to any one. Great place to start rebuilding your credit and improving your life and your ability to borrow.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

I have had a loan with this company. For a long time I was very good at keeping up with my payments but have ran into a lot of financial problems the last few months with my debts and could no longer keep up with everything so I decided to take out bankruptcy. I’m in the process with working with an attorney on taking care of this. Well this company was calling my phone everyday about a payment so I called them back and told them I’m in the process of doing a bankruptcy. I gave them my attorney's name and phone number to his office so they could call him concerning the matter. Well the calls stopped for a few weeks and now they are starting back up again. This is harassment. They should be talking to my attorney concerning this not me. I’m very displeased with this company. I don’t want the calls anymore especially on a Saturday. Very unacceptable. Don’t take out loans with these people. Not worth it at all.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2022

My experience with World Finance has been absolutely "AWESOME". Their Customer Service Team Karen & Ashley at the Abbeville, SC branch are 100% Legit. Karen and her Team are the real deal. I cannot thank them enough for what they do for me. I will recommend them over and over again. They make you feel like a friend, not just another customer. Thank you Team Abbeville for all you do. You are the "BEST".

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

Mrs. Alisha was great and helpful with me in filing my taxes. She explained to me so well and help me with each step. She’s a dedicate her time in helping me. Most definitely refer her to anyone. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and kind and never make you feel foolish or bad for needing to borrow money. They go the extra mile for you. You can also apply online and never have to even go in the office and you can sign your papers online. Also very very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

First off the staff treated me well and of course I already knew I would get the loan. You couldn't ask for nicer girls to be at the front desk for customer service they did their part thank you. What I'm not happy about is the principal payment so this leads me to a question does World Finance actually help people or do they help their self? Because from my point of view the borrower is the servant to the lender. The principal payment proves that World Finance doesn't care about the people. Sure I might use them again in the future but I'm not happy doing that paying back twice the amount they lend is evil. You better believe they're happy about that for sure. With World Finance you gain one pain to lessen another.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I've had a great experience with WF. The branch manager in Cookeville Tn has always been able to work with us specially during Covid. She always has a smile. Most importantly she remembers her customers! We will continue to use them as our go-to place when when need a little extra help. Thank you Sherry ** and the World Finance team!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I began dealing with WF when it first came into our small town of Carthage MS. I have ALWAYS paid my loans off early. In August 2019, I had some financial issues and got behind on payments. I paid my loan off even though I was behind. I received a phone call asking if I need some cash and Lord knows I did. I did the application, only for them to deny me based on 1 bad payment history. They overlooked past countless times of early payoff. I am disappointed and hurt because I need the loan and I was depending on them since they called me. I don't want them to ever contact me again. Please don't ever get in a financial bind and miss payments because they will blackball you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I really do love my World Finance in Cullman Alabama. The ladies that work there are so nice. I just love talking to them. So of the other Companies are not as nice, they just want to take your payment and not be sociable with there costumers but World Finance does. I like that in a company.

Original review: April 13, 2020

I received a loan from this company back in October 2019. I then was laid off in November 2019. I told them this and they were at first compassionate. Until January 2020 they reported negative remarks on my credit reports and have threatened me over the phone. Branch Manager Maggie began to yell at me and told me I was to call her everyday or else! They have no compassion or manners!

World Finance Corporation Company Information