1.8/5 (94 ratings)

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

World Finance Corporation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Finance Corporation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Finance Corporation?

Original review: April 19, 2022

My experience with World Finance has been absolutely "AWESOME". Their Customer Service Team Karen & Ashley at the Abbeville, SC branch are 100% Legit. Karen and her Team are the real deal. I cannot thank them enough for what they do for me. I will recommend them over and over again. They make you feel like a friend, not just another customer. Thank you Team Abbeville for all you do. You are the "BEST".

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

Mrs. Alisha was great and helpful with me in filing my taxes. She explained to me so well and help me with each step. She’s a dedicate her time in helping me. Most definitely refer her to anyone. Thanks.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and kind and never make you feel foolish or bad for needing to borrow money. They go the extra mile for you. You can also apply online and never have to even go in the office and you can sign your papers online. Also very very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

First off the staff treated me well and of course I already knew I would get the loan. You couldn't ask for nicer girls to be at the front desk for customer service they did their part thank you. What I'm not happy about is the principal payment so this leads me to a question does World Finance actually help people or do they help their self? Because from my point of view the borrower is the servant to the lender. The principal payment proves that World Finance doesn't care about the people. Sure I might use them again in the future but I'm not happy doing that paying back twice the amount they lend is evil. You better believe they're happy about that for sure. With World Finance you gain one pain to lessen another.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I've had a great experience with WF. The branch manager in Cookeville Tn has always been able to work with us specially during Covid. She always has a smile. Most importantly she remembers her customers! We will continue to use them as our go-to place when when need a little extra help. Thank you Sherry ** and the World Finance team!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I began dealing with WF when it first came into our small town of Carthage MS. I have ALWAYS paid my loans off early. In August 2019, I had some financial issues and got behind on payments. I paid my loan off even though I was behind. I received a phone call asking if I need some cash and Lord knows I did. I did the application, only for them to deny me based on 1 bad payment history. They overlooked past countless times of early payoff. I am disappointed and hurt because I need the loan and I was depending on them since they called me. I don't want them to ever contact me again. Please don't ever get in a financial bind and miss payments because they will blackball you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I really do love my World Finance in Cullman Alabama. The ladies that work there are so nice. I just love talking to them. So of the other Companies are not as nice, they just want to take your payment and not be sociable with there costumers but World Finance does. I like that in a company.

Original review: April 13, 2020

I received a loan from this company back in October 2019. I then was laid off in November 2019. I told them this and they were at first compassionate. Until January 2020 they reported negative remarks on my credit reports and have threatened me over the phone. Branch Manager Maggie began to yell at me and told me I was to call her everyday or else! They have no compassion or manners!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I've had 16 loans through this company over roughly 10 years. Every loan paid off early, every early payoff resulted in a large drop in interest. This last loan I took was for 1996, full term interest would be 2772 payout. I paid the loan off in 11 months (rather than the full term) and they knocked off 70. Do the math. Roughly 26% interest on a loan paid out 7 months early resulted in paying 2702? I brought this to her attention and she swore to be damned I'm wrong. I'll never do business with them again. This is robbery! I'll be calling corporate this afternoon and if monetary reimbursement is refused, my next call will be to my attorney.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

In 2005 I had a tooth pulled which developed into an infection in my gum. Unfortunately that infection traveled around my head and stopped right on my brain stem which caused me to have a stroke and paralyzed the complete right side of my body. The doctors told me that due to the fact I have scar tissue and shadows on my brain stem from the infection I was very susceptible to having another stroke. Well 14 years later I needed another tooth pulled and it was going to cost me over $200. I didn't have it at the time and I was worried to death because it was a life-or-death situation for me. I called all over trying to get a loan to pay for this dental work and no one would give me a loan.

Finally I called World Finance on Perrin Beitel to see if I could add to the loan I already had with them. I spoke with Joselyn there at World Finance and explained to her my situation. She asked me to call her back in about 15 minutes and I did. She told me that my loan was approved and I was overjoyed at the fact that I knew I had a chance to live without having another stroke. I truly believe that World Finance saved my life. I will never go to any other Finance Company but world because of their caring and wonderful customer service. I especially I want to thank Joselyn for help in me obtaining a loan and understanding my situation. You guys at World Finance are wonderful life savers. Thank you again.

World Finance Corporation Company Information