4.9/5 (219 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I went online to do something about the mail that Best Egg sent but there was something I didn't do right. I called and got a person who was very helpful. Customer service walked me through it and stayed online until I could enter all the data. It was then approved and I was told what the rate was going to be. The service and rates were good. I've been satisfied. If I need a loan in the future, I would reach out to them first.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

We did our first loan and it was a higher rate market. I used Best Egg again to redo the loan. I wanted to lower the payment and take advantage of the lower rates. Refinancing with them was super easy. Customer service was helpful, knowledgeable, fast, and thorough. Everything was good.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Best Egg gave me the best rate. They emailed me a couple of things and I went through their process and bang, it was over. I did it all on the computer and on a Saturday or Sunday. I had the money on Tuesday. It was an easy process and it was a slam, bam, and thank you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

When I had nothing to lose and was at my wit's end, I spitefully submitted the application just to get the disappointment over with. To my surprise, I was approved and it’s was a better rate than I anticipated as well as the the perfect monthly payment was unbelievable! I was excited, my financial portfolio was the best I’ve had. Never thought I could get the loan. It was seamless and fast! Thank you for an awesome experience.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The experience with Best Egg was fantastic. Easy to apply and always professional when I had questions. Best experience with Best Egg, if I need a loan again I will come back and refer them to my family and friends. Thank you.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The process was easy and the approval was very quick! The staff was very helpful and nice. I will not hesitate to use this company again if the need ever arose. One day I decided it was ridiculous to pay such a high interest rate on my credit card so by the end of the day I was able to use this service to accomplish the goal and save money!

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

My experience with Best Egg while applying for a loan online was great. They were very eager to help. I'll recommend them to anyone who is looking for the same experience. They were very responsive to all of my questions. I have used them before over 10 years ago.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Had a great experience with Best Egg. It was very easy, the person on the phone was very helpful. I asked for an amount. They offered another one and in 48 hours money was in my account. I'd definitely use them again if I need to and suggest them to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Best Egg has very good service and the reps are very knowledgeable. The communication is great. They email you every step of the way. They told me the next steps and when to receive the money. I've seen some other ones out there that are being offered where there are a lot of different steps and you're not sure what your interest rate is going to be. The first time, it took a little bit longer because Best Egg had to verify some information through the bank. But it was a very easy process and everything went pretty smoothly. The second time though, the rate was a little bit higher and I expected a lower one.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I have borrowed money 3 times from Best Egg in the past and currently. It is always fast and friendly service. They give you options on how much and long your pay back time lasts. I saved money paying off credit cards with a set time.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

They are a fair company that if you try to pay off your loan you could be rewarded with another opportunity if needed to borrow some money. I would recommend Best Egg to anyone! I had a loan, paid it off and was rewarded with another chance at a loan.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Quick stress free application online to a happy and fast positive conclusion. I'm very happy with Best Egg and will refer or recommend it to friends and family who's interested in being able to procure funds in time of need. Thank you for the loan just in time when needed!

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I received a personal loan from the company and they were very speedy in getting me my money. Thank you for being there when I needed help. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing help during these tough times.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I had a excellent experience, it was very professional and quickly done. My loan took twenty four hours and by the next morning my funds was in my account available to me. I would recommend anyone, such as my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The website's very user-friendly, and everything was perfect. It was an easy application and fast approval, and I have auto pay set up. When there was a small issue, the rep was helpful. I called and said, “I keep getting this email. And I've uploaded everything that was required, but the email keeps saying the same thing or on the app.” She said, “Well, let's look at it.” I talked to her, she told me what to send and everything was fixed right away.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I would recommend Best Egg. The application process took five minutes and it was very simple.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I applied for a $5,000 personal loan with Best Egg three years ago. I got the loan and the payments were automatically taken from my account from the get-go. However, something was off the first couple payments and it looked like the first two payments were skipped. Because I wasn't paying it, I didn't realize it wasn't being automatically taken out. By the third payment, it was all cleared up. The payment comes out of my account every month and there's never been an issue. I've never missed a payment, so I said, "Okay. I would like 1,500. Christmas is coming. I'm gonna apply for another loan. I pay them on time. I should be able to get another loan." They would not give me another loan because of those first two payments.

Best Egg's first line of customer service people need to transfer to someone higher up that can make decisions. I called them because I didn't know with the balance I had, if I could refinance that or if I had to get a second loan. If I was getting a second loan, I wanted to make it enough so I could pay that first one off then have a second loan. I explained that to the multiple people I talked to on the phone and they would not budge or send me to anybody else about the first two payments. I said, "I get the first two payments were late, but if you look at my history, you look at my everything, it's not an issue." I just went with somebody else and got a loan with them.

Best Egg response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience withus. We're so sorry to hear that the service you experienced was anything less than perfect. Please be assured that customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we will be sure to forward your feedback along to the appropriate department for review. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to give us a call.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Very satisfying and fast processing. The loan professionals were patient to me through the processes and were quite knowledgeable as be ready to guide me through. I got a satisfying offer that adequately met my financial need.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Very easy to work with, the company is flexible with repayment date. They will work with you, I am just starting my experience with the Best egg but so far I am very satisfied. Looking forward to having a good relationship with Best Egg.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I have other loans and Best Egg's was the easiest, most hassle-free loan that I have ever gotten in my life. I lost my job and got another offer from a new company, so I was waiting for my start date. They pushed it a month and I was in a situation where I needed to maintain my bills. I went through Credit Karma and saw a company that I applied a loan for before Best Egg. It dragged on for three weeks that they would want my information. A week would go by and they'd ask for something else. At that point, I thought, "I can't do this anymore. This is insane."

I saw Best Egg was also listed on Credit Karma and decided to apply. I got a phone call right away and they asked for my information. It was a seamless process, and I wound up getting funded two days later. I did the automatic payment. Also, I love all the emails, which are cool marketing, and the website. I appreciate the company and I'm so thankful. I have credit cards that still need to be consolidated and I have other loans. At a certain point, when I pay down this loan, I would most definitely re-apply for another one. I will always use Best Egg. It's a great company and I've told a few friends about it as well. I said, "If you need a loan, this is the company to go."

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

If you are looking for a Loan for any purpose. I personally recommend Best Egg because of its simple no hassle process. They let you know right away if you are approved or not. Also you can have the funds deposited into your bank account right away. Best Egg is truly a Top of the line Professional Lender.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I've had two loans with Best Egg because they've been the easiest to work with. Their employees are nice to talk to. I've had to call and change my due dates for my payments, and every time I've called, they have been super polite and easy to get ahold of. I've never been put on hold for long periods of time and not heard back from them when I've needed to. I prefer talking to them than half my own credit card companies. So, I work with them as much as I can. The only thing is that sometimes the payments will come a day or two late because it gets automatically withdrawn. But once I figured that out, I've made sure that the money's still on my account and I haven't had a problem since.

Best Egg response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Best Egg rep(s) were very helpful in answering my questions in my search for applying for a loan with low enough interest rate that would work best for me.

Several years ago I got a Best Egg loan. I returned to Best Egg because their application process was and still is quick, easy, and no unnecessary hassle. The turnaround time notifying you have been accepted and receiving the loan money is less than 5 days. In my opinion the whole process was quick and easy.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

We changed jobs, moved to the Kansas City area, and got things that were already pre-approved for a loan. The move was more expensive than we thought, so we contacted Best Egg and it turned out well. The application process was easy.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I've had such a great experience with both loans I took out. Especially for someone at my age that's not good at uploading, it was such an easy and quick process. Once I got the information that I needed to do and figured out how to upload it, it took three days total. I'm very happy with Best Egg.

Best Egg response

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

The application process was simple, easy, and user-friendly. I was able to handle some business with the funds that I got.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

Best Egg was convenient, quick and user-friendly. They have excellent customer service, too. Somebody in the process had a little pause. They didn't contact me to let me know what was going on, and I called to check. The person went above and beyond and got the answers I needed and got me approved for the loan with that phone call.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I love Best Egg. They did me fantastic. The application process was very easy. Working with them helped out a lot because I really needed them at the time. It helped my credit as well. If I ever have to use someone again, I’d definitely go to them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Best Egg made everything super easy. I like the convenience. They gave me a few options, so that was nice. They're quick getting back to me in regards to setting everything up. I was able to consolidate all my credit cards. So, I paid everything off and did one payment, which is less than my credit card. So, that was good.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

I am now finishing up my 2nd and beginning my 3rd Best Egg loans over the past three plus years. Throughout all this time I have found them a great resource to do business with. Wonderfully simple website, responsive representatives, and all round credible means of getting and paying off needed short term financial assistance. Highly recommend!

Best Egg Company Information