4.9/5 (222 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: March 4, 2022

The process for the loan was super simple and easy to understand. The terms and options were easy to follow and work with on the website. Also, the contract was sent over quickly. I contacted them a couple of times since the loan to up our payment and change the dates and they've been really helpful and cooperative.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 3, 2022

Last year, I made my first loan with Best Egg and in two days, they approved it. I've paid for everything already. Two days ago, I applied for another loan because they still send me offers that I can apply for more loans because I paid my loan very well. But they denied my application.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that we did not have offers available at this time. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Best Egg's platform is incredibly clear and easy to use, but much more importantly, they have the best customer service I have EVER received by any financial institution. Not only are you treated like a real, living breathing human being, I am not sure if I've ever been transferred when making a call to the customer service number. No long waits, no being transferred 8x to find someone who can help me with my inquiry or problem. Highly recommended.

Best Egg response

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 2, 2022

I have had several personal loans over the years and the Best Egg process, interest rate and funding process were all handled in an excellent manner. Their interest rate was 9% under my other institution.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

Great experience, I highly recommend them. Good communication skills and willing to go the extra mile. They even called me back on one occasion to confirm a detail had been taken care of. That was a call I wasn't expecting these days.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

Try Best Egg. It’s a wonderful experience if you need a fast loan. That’s what I needed, and it was the best experience I've had dealing with a loan. Customer service was very helpful.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I talked to someone, and the application process was great. It didn't take long. Overall, Best Egg is doing great. I just wish I could have gotten lower interest rates. In the beginning, they said that it would be a low interest rate, and unfortunately, it's a high interest rate. I was disappointed, but I still took the loan ‘cause I needed to pay some stuff up.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

It was easy to use, the staff is great and very helpful and patient. I'm not good with computers, but the person who helped me was perfect on how she walked me through. Thanks. I appreciate fast and good service.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My application was approved within 10 minutes. I quickly received a call from a representative that was able to explain everything that I needed to do and what to expect and answered all of my questions.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I was impressed with Best Egg. They were very fair and easy to work with. The application didn't take me over 15 minutes, and the representatives I spoke to were very helpful. Also, the terms are good, and the rate was a little higher than where I wanted to be, but it was fair.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I had never heard of Best Egg before. It popped up in my Credit Karma profile, and I applied. I'm glad I did. It was the easiest process ever!!!! No waiting time. For anyone who's tried to get a personal loan and got turned down, try Best Egg. No collateral needed. They have a different system they use. Even when it comes to paying the loan back, Best Egg offers multiple choices!!! Thanks Best Egg.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

The Best Egg reps were great, and the application process was simple. I would tell friends to go for it.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

Best Egg has been great to deal. Did some research before applying. They were fast and their customer service has been great to deal with. The money was deposited securely and autopay was setup to have a hassle free payments. Had to call customer service to fix a mistake on my part and they were great to deal with.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

The loan process took 24 hours perfect,,,, I called the 1800 # with 2 questions, first off you get a human right away, by this time next year they will have my mortgages.... You get treated like a person, no trying to email the and all that other hogwash, thanks Egg people.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

This is a first rate financial company for both credit cards and loans. Excellent products, competitive rates, and customer service. They really care about trying to help you accomplish your goals. Their support staff is simply outstanding and even when they can’t accommodate your specific request they offer options and walk you through. They really are supportive.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

Excellent experience. I couldn’t have asked for a better one. In the market for a personal loan make sure you give Best Egg a shot at your business. In my 40 years of professional real estate experience which includes real estate development I have never had a lending experience better than Best Egg.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

Excellent loan process. They were quick and easy. The customer service agent was very helpful and made changing my due dates and withdrawal amounts very effortless. I would highly recommend using Best Egg to any seeming their services.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I secured a loan through Discover to pay off my Best Egg loan. Funds were sent to Best Egg 7 weeks ago. I have been dealing with customer service on both ends since trying to get the loan paid off. Each one is blaming the other. No one is being helpful. The funds were sent electronically, but Best Egg says they don't accept 3rd party funds electronically. They asked for a fax confirmation from Discover, which has been sent 3 times. The blame game has gone on long enough. I am now paying on a Discover loan to pay off Best Egg and the Best Egg loan because they won't acknowledge it has been paid. NEVER NEVER have another vendor monies on your behalf.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. If you'd like to discuss your concerns, please give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Was in the market for a personal loan and the pickings were thin at best. Came across Best Egg advertisement and began to research and found much to celebrate. 95% of the reviews were positive and customers were very satisfied with the diversity and quickness to their applications. I was still a little skeptical due to the amount I was requesting, but to my amazement, the money showed up in my checking account by the end of the week. Truly amazing! Thank you Best Egg for your trust and admiration to my needs.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

From the start of the application, to the awarded funding, to 24 hr turn around in funds availability and the customer service during and after account set up was just amazingly unexpected. Applying for a loan isn't the thing most want to spend time doing. Best Egg made it quick, to the point and simple. I wouldn't hesitate or groan if I needed to do this again, especially I will use Best Egg should the need arise.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Very professional company. They made getting a loan truly easy. They have many options for payment plans. I was able to set up a plan that suited my needs. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

This is my second time dealing with this company and I have to say that they make every effort to respond to your loan request in an expeditious manner. They also show professionalism when you have questions.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

It's been years since I applied for a loan. Best Egg made the application process very smooth. I'm very pleased at the whole experience. I would highly recommend them, without any hesitation whatsoever.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Wanted to consolidate my debt, did my research, discovered Best Egg, got my loan with a very low rate, was so easy to deal with. Customer Service is top notch as well. I needed to change my bank draft, contacted them by phone & she took my new information over the phone without me having to sign a paper changing my acct. Most places you have to sign a form with new info on it & that's the back & forth thing that I get aggravated with, but I did it all by phone, love it, so easy to talk to & deal with. I highly recommend them for your financial needs.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I was given a preapproved loan application and I applied. They asked for a lot of sensitive information including (I was not happy about this) access to your banking to verify, my mortgage company never asked for that just statements. After I gave them everything they wanted a representative called me to ask me more questions then they denied me. I make enough to pay the loan and then some with my salary but they kept saying they could not give me the loan. I really feel this was a scam to steal our personal information. Please beware of them. They were very uncaring and insensitive.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

It was a very simple and fast process for a personal load request! From the first click on my laptop - to the requested cash amount being deposited into my bank account. All completed within about 24 hours. Amazing! I would like to highly recommend Best Egg!!

Best Egg response

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

We were needing to consolidate some bills and the Best Egg loan company came through fast and easy! We had our money deposited into our account within 2 days of applying. Fast and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I got a loan to pay off other outstanding bills, and I like Best Egg's service.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

We took out a 20k loan to get our credit card debt in order. These people have been very professional and most accommodating. I highly recommend if you need a loan!! Don't hesitate. When you call customer service they answer the phone without a lot of hassle in dealing with a voice bot to get to a human.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear you had an egg-cellent experience! Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Best Egg was recommended through Credit Karma and I found their application process was very simple, short and clear and hassle free. They are upfront about any fees, processing charges and amount you get so it gives you the chance to change your mind if you don't agree. The funds availability is fast and within a day or two funds are directly deposited into your bank account. Great customer service, knowledgeable staff who understand loan related questions and guide you in the right direction. I would recommend Best Egg for personal loan because of their transparency, easy application process and easy navigation of process through clear upfront information, fast release of funds and great customer service.

Best Egg Company Information