Disclosures

4.8/5 (170 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

The whole process was very easy and the customer service is top notch. I'm definitely glad that I decided to get a loan from Best Egg. The representative made me feel very important. I will definitely be taking out another loan with the company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

Borrowing money was an easy process with a reasonable interest rate and fees. The process was all online. Done with my phone. I didn’t need to speak with anyone. I received the money in 3 business days. I will use them again.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

With some loan processes, they’ll let you get that six-month grace period. But with Best Egg, even if you pay up to a year, they're still gonna collect on that next month. So, it doesn’t matter if you pay for next month or you pay out, they're gonna still collect. It will be better if I pay them for two months and they don't touch my check until the next two months. They just let the interest grow.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

The process was seamless. I uploaded the documents and everything was done online. I would recommend Best Egg.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

The process went well. I have two loans with Best Egg and it's in automatic payment, so I don't have to worry about anything but just have the money in the bank.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

Best Egg, you really are something! As a first grade teacher, you “wowed” me and earn an A+! The process for securing a personal loan was seamless from start to finish - extremely expedient! “Eggsellent!”

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

Best Egg's reps requested information. I gave them information. There wasn’t a lot. The application process took like 15 minutes. It was very smooth. Working with Best Egg relieved financial and family stress for me. It’s been amazing.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I placed a loan with Best Egg and in the process was called by their customer service. They helped me set everything up. Called again today to get my due date changed and they helped me quickly and efficiently

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I was experiencing some challenges with credit card debt and reached out to Best Egg for a loan... The process was seamless and the customer service was exceptional... While using the loan to consolidate credit card debt help add a positive to an increase to my credit score... Best Egg you're the "BEST"... Thanks a bunch for your assistance in the loan process... :-) MH

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

The application process with Best Egg was easy and quick. It took less than three minutes. The interest rate's good. After I pay off the loan and if I ever need help again, Best Egg is my first choice. I also refer the company to other people. Best Egg is the place they need to go.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I like Best Egg's consolidation deals and percentage rate.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

Best Egg had a better rate than the last one I had. I did a personal loan with them and there was ease in the application process. You need a credit check with a background, work history, housing rates, etc. I did the process online and the website was easy to use. Customer service was good and quick. They answered my questions and they were clear and concise about the loan and the terms. I'm happy with the rate compared to the original one from a different company.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

The application with Best Ess was fine. I did the whole thing online and I didn't need to talk to anybody. They deposited money in my account with the numbers I gave them. The rate I got was better than the loan that I had. I highly recommend Best Egg.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: July 31, 2022

I did a personal loan with Best Egg and the process was quick and easy. From application to payment, it took 72 hours. I initially talked to a loan specialist then I went online and did the process myself.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: July 30, 2022

My rep made everything really easy. We got the process for my personal loan done very quickly and efficiently. It took an hour or so. The rate I got was reasonable and it was fine.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: July 28, 2022

I was filling out the form and needed some help from the Best Egg company. They called me and helped me through the remaining process. Two days later, they sent me the money. This company is great. I would recommend them many times over.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: July 27, 2022

Best Egg personal loan was a breeze to receive a direct deposit to consolidate debt. I appreciated the option as well if people are impacted by unemployment or by covid there are assistance programs to help pay the loan and the defer the amount to a later time. The customer service reps are professional and courteous. I would recommend them.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: July 23, 2022

It was very great indeed. They did such outstanding job and told me they would take care of my situation right away. They were so understanding and so professional. Very good, very good. Indeed could not ask for any more help. Good they did

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: July 15, 2022

I applied for a small loan to consolidate some debt and received a few options from Best Egg. I had never heard of them, but the loan process was prompt and easy and I had funds within a few days. When I called to have my due date changed, it was very easy and the agent was prompt and professional. Would gladly do business with this company again.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: July 11, 2022

I have had to use Best Egg a few times due to the pandemic and each time I found they had the best rates. The customer service is impeccable. When I couldn’t make a payment on time, I called and they helped me with a solution in under 5 minutes. I definitely recommend Best Egg.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: July 7, 2022

Best Egg is an excellent company with dedicated service agents that are respectful and can resolve your issue with a single phone call. It was an extremely pleasant experience throughout the entire process.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: July 5, 2022

Process is relatively quick and easy. This is the way to go to help rebuild your credit score. The interest rate was probably half of what a credit card would cost. They even let you choose a payment date so you can work it into your budget.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I was concerned about my date of payment and decided to made a request to change and update payment dates. As I voiced my concern the Representative was pleasant and friendly. In just a few minutes the transaction was complete and I was completely satisfied.

Original review: July 1, 2022

This was so easy and fast results, even customer service was a pleasant experience. I applied for a home improvement loan, was approved within a few hours, so Happy with Best Egg. I will definitely recommend them, so much better than dealing with my local bank!

Best Egg response

Original review: June 30, 2022

I called Best Egg after I needed to up my auto payment due date. I had concerns that multiple payments would be taken out due to the new due date being 3 days later. I was assured my account was updated and only one payment would be processed. The process was quick and friendly.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The website is extremely user-friendly. The customer service support is 2nd to none. I have had interactions with several online lenders, which take you from situation to situation and it sometimes leaves you feeling uncomfortable so to speak, but at Best Egg, with their team, you are never made to feel like less than anyone because you are going through something. They are understanding and kind, and in some moments they are fun to work with. You forget that you are dealing with a loan company. You are made to feel like you are dealing with family. I recommend them hands down to anyone and everyone. I like them so much that I will never use Upgrade, Upstart or any other online lender again.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: June 14, 2022

Customer service was fantastic, easy to work with, very knowledgeable. They do not waste my time handling my business, didn't take me long at all over the phone to solve my problem. I would definitely recommend more people to use them for a loans.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: June 6, 2022

Wanted to update my billing and the rep was quick and friendly to assist. I did not sit on hold for a long time and the call took me less than five minutes to resolve. Good customer service is a great thing to have these days.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: June 4, 2022

It was very reliable and very limited paperwork needed. The funds were in my account by the next day. The credit was fair enough. So I really recommend it to anyone. Also the interest rate compared to others was fair.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: June 1, 2022

Best Egg met my needs when it was most needed. Customer service were friendly and explained in detail what to expect and how their process works. I would recommend this company. Also if you have any questions and need to call them you actually get a live person that will help you.

Best Egg Company Information