4.9/5 (218 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

The Best Egg reps were great, and the application process was simple. I would tell friends to go for it.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

Best Egg has been great to deal. Did some research before applying. They were fast and their customer service has been great to deal with. The money was deposited securely and autopay was setup to have a hassle free payments. Had to call customer service to fix a mistake on my part and they were great to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

The loan process took 24 hours perfect,,,, I called the 1800 # with 2 questions, first off you get a human right away, by this time next year they will have my mortgages.... You get treated like a person, no trying to email the and all that other hogwash, thanks Egg people.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

This is a first rate financial company for both credit cards and loans. Excellent products, competitive rates, and customer service. They really care about trying to help you accomplish your goals. Their support staff is simply outstanding and even when they can’t accommodate your specific request they offer options and walk you through. They really are supportive.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

Excellent experience. I couldn’t have asked for a better one. In the market for a personal loan make sure you give Best Egg a shot at your business. In my 40 years of professional real estate experience which includes real estate development I have never had a lending experience better than Best Egg.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

Excellent loan process. They were quick and easy. The customer service agent was very helpful and made changing my due dates and withdrawal amounts very effortless. I would highly recommend using Best Egg to any seeming their services.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I secured a loan through Discover to pay off my Best Egg loan. Funds were sent to Best Egg 7 weeks ago. I have been dealing with customer service on both ends since trying to get the loan paid off. Each one is blaming the other. No one is being helpful. The funds were sent electronically, but Best Egg says they don't accept 3rd party funds electronically. They asked for a fax confirmation from Discover, which has been sent 3 times. The blame game has gone on long enough. I am now paying on a Discover loan to pay off Best Egg and the Best Egg loan because they won't acknowledge it has been paid. NEVER NEVER have another vendor monies on your behalf.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. If you'd like to discuss your concerns, please give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Was in the market for a personal loan and the pickings were thin at best. Came across Best Egg advertisement and began to research and found much to celebrate. 95% of the reviews were positive and customers were very satisfied with the diversity and quickness to their applications. I was still a little skeptical due to the amount I was requesting, but to my amazement, the money showed up in my checking account by the end of the week. Truly amazing! Thank you Best Egg for your trust and admiration to my needs.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

From the start of the application, to the awarded funding, to 24 hr turn around in funds availability and the customer service during and after account set up was just amazingly unexpected. Applying for a loan isn't the thing most want to spend time doing. Best Egg made it quick, to the point and simple. I wouldn't hesitate or groan if I needed to do this again, especially I will use Best Egg should the need arise.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Very professional company. They made getting a loan truly easy. They have many options for payment plans. I was able to set up a plan that suited my needs. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

This is my second time dealing with this company and I have to say that they make every effort to respond to your loan request in an expeditious manner. They also show professionalism when you have questions.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

It's been years since I applied for a loan. Best Egg made the application process very smooth. I'm very pleased at the whole experience. I would highly recommend them, without any hesitation whatsoever.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Wanted to consolidate my debt, did my research, discovered Best Egg, got my loan with a very low rate, was so easy to deal with. Customer Service is top notch as well. I needed to change my bank draft, contacted them by phone & she took my new information over the phone without me having to sign a paper changing my acct. Most places you have to sign a form with new info on it & that's the back & forth thing that I get aggravated with, but I did it all by phone, love it, so easy to talk to & deal with. I highly recommend them for your financial needs.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I was given a preapproved loan application and I applied. They asked for a lot of sensitive information including (I was not happy about this) access to your banking to verify, my mortgage company never asked for that just statements. After I gave them everything they wanted a representative called me to ask me more questions then they denied me. I make enough to pay the loan and then some with my salary but they kept saying they could not give me the loan. I really feel this was a scam to steal our personal information. Please beware of them. They were very uncaring and insensitive.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

It was a very simple and fast process for a personal load request! From the first click on my laptop - to the requested cash amount being deposited into my bank account. All completed within about 24 hours. Amazing! I would like to highly recommend Best Egg!!

Best Egg response

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

We were needing to consolidate some bills and the Best Egg loan company came through fast and easy! We had our money deposited into our account within 2 days of applying. Fast and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I got a loan to pay off other outstanding bills, and I like Best Egg's service.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

We took out a 20k loan to get our credit card debt in order. These people have been very professional and most accommodating. I highly recommend if you need a loan!! Don't hesitate. When you call customer service they answer the phone without a lot of hassle in dealing with a voice bot to get to a human.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to hear you had an egg-cellent experience! Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Best Egg was recommended through Credit Karma and I found their application process was very simple, short and clear and hassle free. They are upfront about any fees, processing charges and amount you get so it gives you the chance to change your mind if you don't agree. The funds availability is fast and within a day or two funds are directly deposited into your bank account. Great customer service, knowledgeable staff who understand loan related questions and guide you in the right direction. I would recommend Best Egg for personal loan because of their transparency, easy application process and easy navigation of process through clear upfront information, fast release of funds and great customer service.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

It was a very quick and easy process, and the new rates and terms were explained clearly. I filled everything out, and within days, the money was in my account. At one point, I talked to someone while I was in the process and everything went smoothly. It was a very pleasant experience. I have also received calls to see how I was doing and how I liked the process.

Best Egg response

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

When I went through the loan with Best Egg, everything was so simple. The rep explained to me everything. I've borrowed from two agencies already. I went to LendingClub too, and although I got a loan, I didn't expect Best Egg was so easy. They didn’t give me any problem. I was pleased, and if I have anybody who needs a loan and I know they have a good credit score and would pay back, I would introduce them to Best Egg. I tell my friends about them at my workplace.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

The application with Best Egg went quickly and smoothly. The only concern I have is I don’t get updates. I’ve been doing this with them for years and I recently don’t know what’s going on with my account. So, I called them and they reviewed when my payoff would be. But it would be nice if routinely, they would send an update about how much more you owe. The rep was very helpful and was able to get all of that information but I used to get a payment booklet that told you that. I may have gotten that information but the contract has been so long and I must have missed it. It would be helpful, every once in while, even if it’s yearly to say what my payment terms are and the day that I’ll pay it off and what I’ve paid so far. Best Egg needs to be more in tune with the consumer. Other than that, things are going well and I've been paying this off.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Best Egg are the only ones that really sent me a lot of information and I felt comfortable with them. They took me out of a hole. I told friends the application process was very easy and it was faster than I thought it was gonna be.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

The application process at Best Egg was easy ‘cause the information they asked was regular information and it went through. The only thing, they had a situation with getting the range of the price for the loan that I was carrying with them and it really came down to a couple of pennies. Got the paperwork right down to the penny and I appreciate that ‘cause most people wouldn't do that.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

The application process was very simple and fast, and I didn't know you could do it like that. I did two loans, a $6,000 and a $2,000, because I was moving, and I didn't even have it open for 30 days. As soon as I got moved, I paid the loans off. Overall, I'm completely satisfied, and if I needed money again, I would definitely use Best Egg.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

The ease of working with them made it easy. It was not too evasive and invasive. Also, it was on email and it was private. I went through the process strictly online and everything was stated upfront. I wish the rates were a little bit lower but that's what it is. Other than that, it's a very good service.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Best Egg was the fastest, easiest and best experience when obtaining a loan I have ever experienced. The staff was courteous and very helpful. I can't say enough about how efficient the whole process was. They met my needs in a fast and efficient manner. I would give it 10 stars if I could. Highly Recommend.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

The rep was very good, and my experience with Best Egg was very easy and convenient.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

Everything was great. I did it online and it took 10 minutes at the most and I had no issues.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

This is my best online loan experience. Good communication and excellent customer service. My concerns about the loan application was clarified and there’s no hidden terms or bureaucratic issues. Every bit of the application process is easy to understand. I will use it again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Best Egg Company Information