4.9/5 (222 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: April 1, 2022

Working with Best Egg was very helpful with consolidating bills, and I liked the great professionalism and really quick turnaround, which was within 24 or 48 hours. It was the best that I've experienced. My interactions with the rep was great too.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we impressed you! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Original review: March 31, 2022

We did everything online, and it was quick, easy and efficient. It was A+ across the board, and the rate was attractive as well. I couldn't ask for anything more. Working with Best Egg has definitely helped me pay things off and get ahead.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 30, 2022

My experience with Best Egg was very positive. They were easy to work with. The process was all online. For my credit rating, the rate was pretty decent.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 26, 2022

I called because I was having problems logging in. The employee was quick, friendly, and professional. I was put at ease right away. She kept me informed on everything. She told she didn't know what was going on and she would have to put a ticket in. She wasn't scared to say she didn't know. HONEST...

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 25, 2022

Best Egg fit best my situation, trying to consolidate debt. It's my third one and the process is seamless. It was quick too. There was a little bit of anxiety wondering if you're gonna get approved or not but it's like that everywhere you go. Best Egg helped me out tremendously.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 24, 2022

Best Egg had a great interest rate. I got my loan in a matter of weeks. Now, it's paid off and I'm out of debt.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 23, 2022

Best Egg loan representatives and customer service representatives are always friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The rates are lower than other companies offered and the loan process is simple and hassle free.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 18, 2022

They had a good rate. My experience has been good. The process to get the loan was easy. It was done online and it took less than half an hour. Within a week, the loan was funded.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I was looking for a low interest loan to consolidate some debt. Found Best Egg, did a little research and discovered that they are a stand up company. The process to apply Simple, no issues reaching someone when I had a question. That was super Easy. The folks at Best Egg went above and beyond to help me. This is the best part, they are super nice! No angry representative, no feeling like you are bothering them. They were like, "Hey what can we do to help?" Can’t say enough good things about Best Egg.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: March 11, 2022

Excellent service. Easy to apply for a loan. They made getting a loan easy and when I needed help changing the due date they accommodated me. Neds no questions asked. I would recommend them highly. Their employees more than helpful.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Best Egg will give you the loan and not many questions. They're reliable, quick and easy. I spoke online, and then a representative called me, and then I called to make sure everything was okay, and everything went good after that. I was happy with the service and how fast it was done. They bailed me out.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 10, 2022

BEST EGG TRANSFORMED MY LIFE! The loan process was super easy, super fast, and the customer service is 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!! You can't beat the great interest rate anywhere! The money came within 2 days, the process was not a headache at all. I highly highly recommend them. Because of Best Egg my life has changed. I am so grateful for great companies like Best Egg. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: March 10, 2022

Application was a smooth transition. All the details were clearly laid out. When I spoke to Customer Service, they listened and were very professional. I love that there were no surprises! Everything went extremely well and I will most certainly use this company again.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Everything went fine with them. The application process was easy. I got my loan right away and I appreciated that. The rates could be a little lower but theirs was the best.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 9, 2022

The process was straightforward, and it went very smoothly. I wanted to pay my monthly payment earlier, and when I called, the woman I dealt with was just the nicest person. It was really a pleasure to deal with her. I would tell people, "Yes. Definitely give them a try."

Original review: March 9, 2022

Best Egg was there for me when I had no one. I thank God for directing me to them. The process was easy. Funding was very fast. I Will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs any help. I am going to be using them again soon for another loan. Once again thank you Best Egg for everything. God Bless.

Original review: March 7, 2022

The process was easy and self explanatory, as well that assistance is just a phone call away and no hassle. The approval process was very fast and money deposited into my account working days. I highly recommend using Best Egg!

Original review: March 7, 2022

Best Egg had the best rates and getting a personal loan from them worked out for me when I needed it. The application process was super easy. It was all online and pretty quick. Then in less than a week, the loan was funded.

Best Egg response

Original review: March 6, 2022

Working with the rep was very straightforward. I had a request to change my payment date, and he took care of it for me very quickly. Everything was good. I definitely recommend Best Egg.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: March 5, 2022

They've been great. The application process was only a few days. Everything was done online without talking to anybody. I got a $2,000 loan and the rate and terms weren't bad.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Very understanding, had extend payments. Customer service was very professional and understanding. Staff was very comforting and help me with best options for payment and great advice and great customer service. I would recommend Best Egg to family and friends.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I just started with Best Egg and have not started making payments yet. I like how quickly the application process was and how quickly the funding occurred. The agents were very understanding and friendly of my situation. Because I consolidated all my debt, my credit scores improved by almost 125 points.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: March 4, 2022

I opened the loan about 5 yrs ago. It has been a clean, no fuss experience. Even through an address and bank account change, all went smoothly. The payoff call was easy and just waiting for the final email. Definitely a clean process.

Original review: March 4, 2022

A very good company to do business if you need loan. I needed help to obtained a loan for personal reasons. I liked how their customer service representative will work and explained my options for the loan. I would like to thank Egg's loan department for helping me find the right loan that me my budget.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Application was quick and easy, loan approval easy and the money was in my bank account fast. Flawless experience with the exception of my interest rate. With my excellent FICO scores and being a return customer; should have got a better rate.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Very professional and easy to work with. I've had two loans with Best Egg. The first is paid in full and my second will be paid in 1.5 years. This Co. makes things easy! They don't play games and give you false hope or promises. Very professional!

Original review: March 4, 2022

Fast and easy. Uploaded documents and funds were received in 2 business days. Was approved in 5 minutes or less. I highly recommend Best Egg to anyone. You can pay off your loan ahead of schedule and no penalties. If you go to Credit Karma and apply it’s fast and easy.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Best Egg has been so very helpful in helping manage my financial status. Good rates on my loans and the right amounts just when I needed help. Best Egg has been very timely in assisting me. Thanks, Best Egg for being there for me.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I applied for a Best Egg loan for debt consolidation and it was an easy and quick process. I called customer service with a general question, the agent was helpful and friendly. I will definitely use Best Egg again.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Agent was nice and friendly, explained everything so well. I filled out the application online and got my money in about 5 days. I will probably re-apply for another loan and possibly a credit card!!!

Best Egg Company Information