Disclosures

4.8/5 (170 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I wanted to consolidate my credit cards so I researched several sites. Best Egg was the best rate out there. My credit cards rates ranged from 13.99% to 24.99%. Needless to say it was a no brainer. Quick and easy application. Had my money in 48 hrs. Agents are friendly, respectful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Best Egg made it easy to apply for a load and provided quick and professional customer support. Their customer support since my original loan has been nothing short of spectacular. Cheers to Best Egg. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a competitive load with great service.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Emotional support, physical support, psychological support and financial support. As a parent I must provide all of the above, and as a Best Egg customer, I want to thank you for supporting me while I worked to support my family.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Best Egg is the best out there. Before receiving an email about the money is was already in my account I didn’t even know it was there, I couldn’t believe it. Their process is very easy and fast. Frankly I’m impressed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I just paid off a loan, and went in to try to secure a new smaller loan. I was declined due to being delinquent on one payment in March. It is recorded that I contacted Best Egg at that time, and had my payments lowered for a few months. I then got back on track and paid that loan off. I have a small loan that I am paying on now and have not been delinquent. I feel that this should be considered.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I got a letter from you saying I was pre-approved and I was little nervous doing this all online without talking to a person. It turned out great and within 2 days I had my money. I was also able to call in and get a live person and set up my auto payment. I will definitely be recommending you

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Best Egg's customer service is good and so is their loan process. It wasn't very long at all. I did most of it through the internet.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

I spent a day looking for personal loan finance. I had spoken with several other company loan offices during my shopping experience. When I was speaking with the Best Egg loan representative; he clearly said you are already approved. None of the other loan companies were that helpful.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

Best Egg was very efficient, easy to work with, and very knowledgeable. All representatives I worked with were polite and caring. The website is very easy to use, can answer any questions you may have.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

The application process with Best Egg is pretty easy. Within minutes, you'll find out whether it's a go or no go. I like that instead of wasting your time. It was very simple.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I applied for a loan from Best Egg and the rep called me within two minutes. He was very helpful. He got all my information and got me taken care of on the phone before I could even finish applying on the app. And my money was in the account in three days. The percentage was better than a lot of the other competitors across the board, which was why I went with Best Egg.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

Christina was personable, patient and caring! She assisted me with a small issue I had on my account and I felt pleased with the guest service that she provided. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her, please show her some recognition because I want her to know she is making a difference.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

I wanted to know when they would take the 1st payment for a loan I took at the end of August. The phone was picked promptly by William and he was courteous while pulling up my account. He explained to me promptly and was knowledgeable and responded to my concerns in an eloquent manner. He reassured me that everything was okay and that I met the requirements of the loan. I am so glad that I am doing business with Best Egg. I am recommending them for anyone who would like to consolidate their debt or just need cash for a project or catch up with bills. I sleep better nowadays, knowing that I only have one payment to make every month rather than different credit cards with variable interest rates. My sincere gratitude to you as a firm and to the amazing staff.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

The application process with Best Egg was almost instant. I just had to accept the offer and it was seamless from then on. The reps called to walk me through signing the papers.

Best Egg response

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

Working with Best Egg was simple and I didn't have any problems at all. I've had a good experience so far. I set it up on auto-draft and it seems to be smooth-sailing.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

Best Egg had the cheapest interest rate. At the time, my son needed some help. So, it helped me and my son. I’m satisfied.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I needed 5 grand like yesterday and Best Egg gets you Money Quick, Best Egg was there for me, Reasonable rates and Quick Response, Representatives are Polite and Helpful they really make getting help easy.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

The interest was low. And I just went ahead and did it. I did everything online. It was very easy and fast. The rate is affordable for what I need at the moment.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

I did it from home. It was on the phone. 10 minutes. It was easy. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

When getting my loan the process was easy and quick. I have had the loan for over a year now. I recently called to see if I could defer my next payment. When I called the automated service was able to help and was easy to navigate. I had additional questions and the representative was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I have good credit. Needed a small loan for an unexpected trip. Credit Karma sent me tens of offers and I picked Best Egg because they showed the best interest rate. I followed all the steps prompted on the screen. Then it got stuck when it came to connecting to my bank, since they asked for my LOGIN PASSWORD??? The loan request was made under my name, but I'm married so I put total household income as joint, since this is how we pay taxes. I called Customer Service. He asked for TAX RETURN DOCUMENTS for the past 2 years. I emailed them. He said that it shouldn't be joined, since I am the one asking for the loan. I have explained to him that it's ILLEGAL to file separate income tax return if one is married. HE wanted MORE documents. I told him to forget it, because at this point this is all suspicious. The only time I showed a bank my Tax Return was when I bought the house, not for a measly $5000 loan.

So: Lyman, the customer representative did a credit check on me, asked for private personal information and wanted more. Looking back, this looks to me like FRAUD. Watch out, prospective lenders!! You will mess up your credit for nothing - possibly to have your identity stolen. I will write reviews about this bank everywhere so others don't fall into their trap.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. If you'd like to discuss your concerns, feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Best Egg's customer service walked me through, called me and made sure if I had any questions. They did very well. I even called back the rep to thank her.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I applied for a loan. It was quick, I got the money, the agents were kind and helpful. The payments are auto-drafted and I would apply again. When I call customer service they are helpful and kind. They know what they are doing and I recommend this platform

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Here’s the whole experience:

- Applied online (it was pretty easy but some of the questions were completely irrelevant).
- Confirmation email goes straight to SPAM (email title has no indication of a company just “Card Servicing”).
- Nothing happened for a couple of days so I decided to give them a call… spoke to the rep (got connected at almost no time - 1 star for this). The representative assured me everything is set and I will expect card confirmation shortly.

- A few days down the road calling Best Egg again, and now the other rep is saying that the application was closed (not declined) just “closed”… when asked what is that supposed to mean (the agent said: I don’t know) then I asked to delete all my personal information according to CCPA, and got declined…

It seems like they just collecting personal information and selling it to 3rd party companies. Stay away - I have already filed several legal complaints in regards to CCPA. Cheers!

Best Egg response

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Best Egg seemed like that they were as fair as some of the other people I had checked with. Their process was one of the easiest ones I had ever dealt with. The rep was very informative. She made me feel that she cared about what I was asking for. I'm very satisfied with Best Egg. One of my loan's due the first of the month and they sent me a reminder.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

I like my experience with Best Egg because I put in my information and they called me right away. It was okay with the rep I spoke with and I recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Couldn't believe I was approved. My own bank that's seen thousands and thousands dropped in it a month never would approve me. Best Egg seems to have the winning combination with approval, auto pay and allowing early payoff and payment date choice.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

It was one of the easiest processes I ever went through for a loan. It took 20 minutes tops. The rep was awesome. She broke everything down to me. She was patient enough to wait for me to get my checking and routing number, account number, and she would explain everything, and she said, "Hey, you've been approved." She was excellent. It turned out to be one of the best things I could have ever done. It took a lot of stress off my shoulder.

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

My load was approved so quickly. I got the call on a Sunday afternoon. I felt kinda bad for the poor girl that worked on Sunday. But she was and I got the money very quickly. Thank you for helping me pay for my roof.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

Best Egg is, by far, the easier way to borrow money with a pay back period that makes sense, is easy to implement, and takes the hassle out of borrowing. Funds are direct deposited into your bank account the next day for immediate use.

Best Egg Company Information