4.9/5 (222 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: June 14, 2022

Customer service was fantastic, easy to work with, very knowledgeable. They do not waste my time handling my business, didn't take me long at all over the phone to solve my problem. I would definitely recommend more people to use them for a loans.

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: June 6, 2022

Wanted to update my billing and the rep was quick and friendly to assist. I did not sit on hold for a long time and the call took me less than five minutes to resolve. Good customer service is a great thing to have these days.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: June 4, 2022

It was very reliable and very limited paperwork needed. The funds were in my account by the next day. The credit was fair enough. So I really recommend it to anyone. Also the interest rate compared to others was fair.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Best Egg met my needs when it was most needed. Customer service were friendly and explained in detail what to expect and how their process works. I would recommend this company. Also if you have any questions and need to call them you actually get a live person that will help you.

Original review: June 1, 2022

They made my loan request and process very smooth and efficient. Highly recommend their services if you have good credit and need a little extra cash to pay off debt or credit cards. Different payment Terms are also available.

Best Egg response

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: May 23, 2022

This morning I phoned BestEgg regarding an issue with payments. My questions were answered and my issue was resolved. They were able to work with me on my account. The options available enable me to keep my account current. It’s Greatly Appreciated.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: May 13, 2022

I consolidated 90% of my debt and reduce the % of the interest. The loan process was so simple. The approval was done within a few minutes and the money deposited quickly. I was able to reduce the amount going out by $400+. When I had questions I was treated respectfully and given answers as well as having the account updated within 3 minutes of the start of the phone call. Great company to work with.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: May 8, 2022

I would definitely recommend Best Egg to friends and anyone who needs that financial support. The process was easy, and I had funds the very next day. The representatives were very helpful. They addressed any concerns I had and put my mind at ease.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: May 1, 2022

I tried calling Best Egg and they gave me a loan. The loan specialist give me options, how many months to pay, and showed me the detail. I like the way he showed me. Even online, even when I talk to the phone, they are very good. They gave me a quick response and put the money in the bank right away. That same day, that moment that I spoke to the representative, they gave me an approval. But I did not sign yet because I didn’t need the money that soon. But Best Egg helped me. They gave the cash right away. That's the best thing I like in Best Egg. Although I'm working two jobs, but I needed that cash right away, that Best Egg served it as quick as possible. So, it helps for emergency.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 29, 2022

The experience was quick, easy and done the same day. It was very pleasant overall. Best Egg got the money in a couple of days. I was very surprised. I didn't have any back and forth online and there were no complications. The first one I got was a $10,000 loan and I got that at 6%. I was over the moon about that. Then I went back and got another one for 5,000, but that was 11.4% interest. It was better but it wasn't as good as the 6%.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I recently lost my job and had an existing loan that I was worried about missing my payment for due to not having the funds at the moment. I called and was able to get an extension option as well as a sympathetic and compassionate experience from the person helping me! I was stressed and worried due to never being in the situation before and they made me feel better and human for experiencing hardship! I highly appreciate them!

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 20, 2022

Working with Best Egg has been great. I have two loans from them and was able to dramatically reduce some interest costs, as well as give me cash at a time when I had a huge tax liability. It provides a cash flow very easily and very cost-efficiently. Their process was fast and easy.

Best Egg response

That's all great to hear! Thank you for sharing, Julieann.

Original review: April 14, 2022

The process was immediate. Once I did the online application, I was approved for $9,000, which wasn't the amount that I applied for. It was lower. I then had to call in to verify my income, and it took a day. I also took a couple of days to decide if I wanted it to go ahead with the loan and it took another day. The rate was average. I was comfortable with Best Egg and I would recommend them.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Dawne! We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

Original review: April 12, 2022

Best Egg was great. The application process was very smooth, and it didn't take no time at all. I pay the loan every month and I don't ever hear from them. I would definitely refer them.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: April 11, 2022

This is the third loan I've had with Best Egg, and for me, it's super easy. I received the loan within 24 hours, and now I'm just paying it off. I'm impressed with the company. They're making the effort to fine tune their services, and they really go above and beyond looking for ways to improve. I get surveys, and I do them. They're interesting.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: April 10, 2022

I did the application online and it was very intuitive to navigate the website. I was shocked how simple it was to navigate it and submit the application. I then called to verify certain information, and the rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a fairly quick decision, and I was very happy.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: April 9, 2022

The process was straight to the point, and it was one of the easiest I've done applying for anything. Once you click that you are interested, Best Egg walks you through the steps, and you just put your information in your application. They have to check to make sure you're working, but then within 24 hours, the money is in the account. Also, the payment plan is fine in terms of it's not large amounts. They send me a message when they're gonna take the money, and I make sure the money is in the account. They take it and upload it to the credit bureau as I pay it down.

Try Best Egg because the steps to apply are easy and you can always reach someone to talk to if you need to. I have two loans with Best Egg now. The second time, I was having trouble. I called the number, and the young lady helped me through a few of the steps of signing the paper. When I spoke to her, she was quite knowledgeable, and she stayed on the phone with me and knew every step of the way. Sometimes we are pressed for time when at work, and we're sneaking a few minutes here and there. It's nice that the representative was able to get me through the process quickly.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Fast and great service, I'm very satisfied!!! All I had to do is follow the instruction in the application. I spoke to a nice lady on the phone, who guided me through the final process. I will recommend your company to all my family and friends.

Original review: April 8, 2022

The Best Egg rep I talked to was great. Things went really smoothly. I was really pleased. Best Egg has a really great and very quick process. I really appreciated it.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 7, 2022

It was a great call and the live customer service associate was very knowledgeable in his products. I needed a product I recently got an approval for paid to a higher interest rate company and my call was to get this process completed and this call was an amazing experience.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: April 7, 2022

I am very happy with the service and the ease of applying. The process was very quick and they kept me updated on the status. The only thing that keeps me from giving you a 5 star rating is that I couldn't get the full amount that I asked for.

Original review: April 7, 2022

With Best Egg, it was easy to apply for the loan and they have a quick and easy process to go through.

Original review: April 6, 2022

Very quick turnaround time from submission of application to approval, to receiving my loan. Very helpful during a brief emergency and needed cash. I would recommend Best Egg services to others in a similar situation. No doubt they will benefit greatly, as I did.

Best Egg response

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 6, 2022

I have been a Best Egg customer for over a year. The service from the first inquiry to funding and servicing my loan has been exemplary! I highly recommend this company to my friends and coworkers. If you have any short term or long term needs you will not find a better company. The rates are competitive and the ease of applying and receiving money is top notch!

Original review: April 6, 2022

I just told Best Egg everything I needed and then they gave the loan to me. The way the customer service reps treated me was excellent. I'd tell my friends to go for it. They were very excellent to work with.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Great customer service, with very quick response. We were funded with no hassle in 3 business days. Great experience. Highly recommend. Better than other finance companies we've experienced befoe. Will use again.

Original review: April 5, 2022

I went through different vendors to see exactly which makes sense to me at the moment. I called Best Egg and I asked them how it works. I liked the feedback I got so I decided to go with them. I did a personal loan because I needed to pay off some of my credit card debt. The application process was easy. They did a background check and decided how much I would be qualified for. I had two or three different options. There was one for 8,000, 9,000, and 10,000. I chose the 9,000 one. They sent me the information and I went through it. I gave them a call that same day. They told me, “Stay on the line with me and let me see if you really were approved for this.” Within less than 10 minutes, the rep came back and said I was approved. I asked how long I would get the fund and it was within two business days. The next day, I got the fund.

When I had issues, I was told to reach out to customer service, which I did. I spoke to a representative and they were exceptional. They were very professional and courteous. Just name it. They're really good at answering questions. If you're concerned about anything, just reach out to them and they'll work with you. So far, so good. Best Egg has made a difference in terms of my debt and getting control of my debt. Go with them. They are a great company to work with.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: April 4, 2022

My experience with them was great. I got pre-approved through the app and as soon as I submitted the application, I got two phone calls right away and was funded within a day or so. The quickness was helpful. They set up auto-pay right away so I didn't have to deal with anything with that. They are flexible with the date that the payment would come out. Working with them has helped me pay off some things and get things organized.

Best Egg response

Original review: April 3, 2022

The application process was pretty good. The questions that I asked were answered. The people I spoke with were polite and gave me enough information. So, I was satisfied.

Best Egg response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: April 2, 2022

The first time we borrowed, it was a debt consolidation deal. Best Egg had very good reviews, so I reached out to them. The second time, I didn't even look at any other company then. The reps were good, and it was a very seamless, quick process. Best Egg helped us accomplish what we were looking to achieve.

Best Egg Company Information