4.9/5 (218 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: March 10, 2022

BEST EGG TRANSFORMED MY LIFE! The loan process was super easy, super fast, and the customer service is 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!! You can't beat the great interest rate anywhere! The money came within 2 days, the process was not a headache at all. I highly highly recommend them. Because of Best Egg my life has changed. I am so grateful for great companies like Best Egg. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Best Egg response

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: March 10, 2022

Application was a smooth transition. All the details were clearly laid out. When I spoke to Customer Service, they listened and were very professional. I love that there were no surprises! Everything went extremely well and I will most certainly use this company again.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Everything went fine with them. The application process was easy. I got my loan right away and I appreciated that. The rates could be a little lower but theirs was the best.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 9, 2022

The process was straightforward, and it went very smoothly. I wanted to pay my monthly payment earlier, and when I called, the woman I dealt with was just the nicest person. It was really a pleasure to deal with her. I would tell people, "Yes. Definitely give them a try."

Original review: March 9, 2022

Best Egg was there for me when I had no one. I thank God for directing me to them. The process was easy. Funding was very fast. I Will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs any help. I am going to be using them again soon for another loan. Once again thank you Best Egg for everything. God Bless.

Original review: March 7, 2022

The process was easy and self explanatory, as well that assistance is just a phone call away and no hassle. The approval process was very fast and money deposited into my account working days. I highly recommend using Best Egg!

Original review: March 7, 2022

Best Egg had the best rates and getting a personal loan from them worked out for me when I needed it. The application process was super easy. It was all online and pretty quick. Then in less than a week, the loan was funded.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 6, 2022

Working with the rep was very straightforward. I had a request to change my payment date, and he took care of it for me very quickly. Everything was good. I definitely recommend Best Egg.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: March 5, 2022

They've been great. The application process was only a few days. Everything was done online without talking to anybody. I got a $2,000 loan and the rate and terms weren't bad.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Very understanding, had extend payments. Customer service was very professional and understanding. Staff was very comforting and help me with best options for payment and great advice and great customer service. I would recommend Best Egg to family and friends.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I just started with Best Egg and have not started making payments yet. I like how quickly the application process was and how quickly the funding occurred. The agents were very understanding and friendly of my situation. Because I consolidated all my debt, my credit scores improved by almost 125 points.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: March 4, 2022

I opened the loan about 5 yrs ago. It has been a clean, no fuss experience. Even through an address and bank account change, all went smoothly. The payoff call was easy and just waiting for the final email. Definitely a clean process.

Original review: March 4, 2022

A very good company to do business if you need loan. I needed help to obtained a loan for personal reasons. I liked how their customer service representative will work and explained my options for the loan. I would like to thank Egg's loan department for helping me find the right loan that me my budget.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Application was quick and easy, loan approval easy and the money was in my bank account fast. Flawless experience with the exception of my interest rate. With my excellent FICO scores and being a return customer; should have got a better rate.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Very professional and easy to work with. I've had two loans with Best Egg. The first is paid in full and my second will be paid in 1.5 years. This Co. makes things easy! They don't play games and give you false hope or promises. Very professional!

Original review: March 4, 2022

Fast and easy. Uploaded documents and funds were received in 2 business days. Was approved in 5 minutes or less. I highly recommend Best Egg to anyone. You can pay off your loan ahead of schedule and no penalties. If you go to Credit Karma and apply it’s fast and easy.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Best Egg has been so very helpful in helping manage my financial status. Good rates on my loans and the right amounts just when I needed help. Best Egg has been very timely in assisting me. Thanks, Best Egg for being there for me.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I applied for a Best Egg loan for debt consolidation and it was an easy and quick process. I called customer service with a general question, the agent was helpful and friendly. I will definitely use Best Egg again.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Agent was nice and friendly, explained everything so well. I filled out the application online and got my money in about 5 days. I will probably re-apply for another loan and possibly a credit card!!!

Original review: March 4, 2022

The process for the loan was super simple and easy to understand. The terms and options were easy to follow and work with on the website. Also, the contract was sent over quickly. I contacted them a couple of times since the loan to up our payment and change the dates and they've been really helpful and cooperative.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 3, 2022

Last year, I made my first loan with Best Egg and in two days, they approved it. I've paid for everything already. Two days ago, I applied for another loan because they still send me offers that I can apply for more loans because I paid my loan very well. But they denied my application.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that we did not have offers available at this time. Once one applies, we make credit decisions based on credit history and the information provided in the loan application such as income, employment and other key financial ratios. If you would like to discuss your concerns further or request to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Best Egg's platform is incredibly clear and easy to use, but much more importantly, they have the best customer service I have EVER received by any financial institution. Not only are you treated like a real, living breathing human being, I am not sure if I've ever been transferred when making a call to the customer service number. No long waits, no being transferred 8x to find someone who can help me with my inquiry or problem. Highly recommended.

Original review: March 2, 2022

I have had several personal loans over the years and the Best Egg process, interest rate and funding process were all handled in an excellent manner. Their interest rate was 9% under my other institution.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

Great experience, I highly recommend them. Good communication skills and willing to go the extra mile. They even called me back on one occasion to confirm a detail had been taken care of. That was a call I wasn't expecting these days.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

Try Best Egg. It’s a wonderful experience if you need a fast loan. That’s what I needed, and it was the best experience I've had dealing with a loan. Customer service was very helpful.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I talked to someone, and the application process was great. It didn't take long. Overall, Best Egg is doing great. I just wish I could have gotten lower interest rates. In the beginning, they said that it would be a low interest rate, and unfortunately, it's a high interest rate. I was disappointed, but I still took the loan ‘cause I needed to pay some stuff up.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

It was easy to use, the staff is great and very helpful and patient. I'm not good with computers, but the person who helped me was perfect on how she walked me through. Thanks. I appreciate fast and good service.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My application was approved within 10 minutes. I quickly received a call from a representative that was able to explain everything that I needed to do and what to expect and answered all of my questions.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I was impressed with Best Egg. They were very fair and easy to work with. The application didn't take me over 15 minutes, and the representatives I spoke to were very helpful. Also, the terms are good, and the rate was a little higher than where I wanted to be, but it was fair.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing and spreading the word about Best Egg!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I had never heard of Best Egg before. It popped up in my Credit Karma profile, and I applied. I'm glad I did. It was the easiest process ever!!!! No waiting time. For anyone who's tried to get a personal loan and got turned down, try Best Egg. No collateral needed. They have a different system they use. Even when it comes to paying the loan back, Best Egg offers multiple choices!!! Thanks Best Egg.

Best Egg Company Information