2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

Compare Offers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

Best Egg offers a fixed APR, which means your monthly payment will be the same. You could get money in your account in as little as one business day with no pre-payment fees if you choose to pay it back quicker.

Need a personal loan?

See if you qualify through fiona

Find my match

Need a personal loan?

See if you qualify through fiona

Find my match

Best Egg Reviews

Original review: May 4, 2020

Would use them again with no problem, They had emailed me asking if I wanted to put April and May payments on the back of the loan to help out, that was great. Another loan company asked the same thing. I said yes then I keep getting emails asking why my payment was late but NOT From Best Egg. Thank you. Great all around company. Easy to work with. They do care about there customers. (

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing, Adam!

Original review: April 23, 2020

I would consider the Best Egg loan process one of the easiest not to mention very accommodating. Don't have perfect credit and I was in a pinch. I really appreciate all the best egg did for me. The rate was that as low as I would have liked but it definitely was not very high like others. Thank you.

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear we made it easy for you! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 22, 2020

I first took out a 10,000 loan after purchasing a home for remodeling. A year later a borrowed another 20000. The first low interest loan was paid off yesterday. I only owe 7000 on the 20000. I appreciate the low interest rates and the ability to get my house fixed up in a hurry. Thank you Best Egg.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: April 7, 2020

Customer service representative was knowledgeable and quickly worked to change my payment due date five days from the current due date. Explained the process as he was performing the database query. Very professional and polite.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing, Mark! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Best Egg!

Original review: April 6, 2020

With the coronavirus currently affecting the world and its economy, I requested a deferred payment. To my amazement, I was approved up to more deferred payments than expected with interest. Although, I elected to use only what I needed. Customer Service understood my situation and was accommodating to my needs in very little time. In the past, I recommended Best Egg to family and friends and will continue to do so. I had a very pleasant experience.

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience! Thanks for sharing!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have used Best Egg before for a personal loan and when I needed a loan there was no hesitation about using Best Egg again. The process is simple and quick. I was able to pick my payment dates and sign up for autopay so I would not miss or be late on a payment. The communication I get is timely and informative. I don't get a bunch of email or calls selling services.

Best Egg response

Simple and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 31, 2020

The website is very user-friendly. The customer service reps great. Very helpful and they have very comparable rates. The loan experience is very easy and fast. I would recommend to all my friends and family and I would use them again.

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear that! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 26, 2020

My wife was laid off due to the Corona Virus Pandemic. That left us with only my paycheck to support our household (we have 2 girls, as well). I called to see what Best Egg could do to help us in this situation. The representative was kind and caring. She listened to our situation and found a way to help us even more than I expected or even hoped for. We will not go anywhere else for our future lending needs.

Best Egg response

We are glad we could help! Thanks for sharing your experience, John.

Original review: March 26, 2020

During this pandemic of covid-19 I received an email from Best Egg about help if you needed it in making your payment. It gave the option of online help or call. I called and they answered right away! The man was super friendly and efficient. He helped me and I was off the phone in about less than 10 mins for sure. Best Egg is an amazing company that I am very happy to be doing business with.

Best Egg response

We are glad to hear we could help! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Sara!

Original review: March 21, 2020

After going through a divorce I needed help consolidating bills. Best Egg was a easy step by step process and I received my money quickly. It was a good move for me so I only had one due date to pay my bills instead of the amount I had. I recently got laid off and I called and they worked it out so I could defer payments for a few months. Customer service woman was extremely helpful and patient with me.

Best Egg response

We are so glad to hear we could help! Thanks for sharing, Shannon!

Best Egg Company Information