Call toll free
4.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Join more than 450,000 customers who trust a brand with an A+ BBB rating. Apply using a quick, hassle-free online loan application. Find out in minutes if you qualify, and there’s no impact to your credit score! Best Egg offers a fixed APR, which means your monthly payment will be the same. You could get money in your account in as little as one business day with no pre-payment fees if you choose to pay it back quicker.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Best Egg Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Good experience. Friendly lady. Very helpful. She took a careful amount of time to make sure all of my account information was correct. Her name is Elaine **. Maybe you can send her a pat on the back for a job so well done! And maybe give her a raise too!!

Best Egg response

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I was interested in securing a small loan. I started doing a bunch of research on the Internet, and as well, through the Credit Karma, which is the company I use to monitor my credit scores and credit ratings. I got the initial recommendation from Credit Karma. And then I called Best Egg and discussed the situation with them, compared their interest rates to others. I also looked at reviews that I could find from other people that had used them, borrowed and taken a loan with their organization. And they just came out on top of everybody else. Once I submitted my loan application, everything flowed just as they said it would. Everything was totally positive with my experience with Best Egg.

Best Egg response

We're so glad you gave us a try! Thanks for sharing, Arthur.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

This is my second loan with Best Egg. When you take out a loan you are set up on an autopay plan. Because of my moving pay date, I needed to call in to postpone my payment for 2 days. The customer service rep I spoke with was extremely pleasant, immediately knew how to resolve the issue. Experiences with other financial institutions led me to go into the website before leaving this review to make sure that the needed change was actually done correctly-and it was. This loan is a great way to consolidate and pay off higher interest credit cards.

Best Egg response

We are glad to have you back! We are pleased to hear you are pleased! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The application process of Best Egg was easy. I just kept getting stuck on certain parts. It was because I called them and they prompted me to a different way to finish up my application. But they were really great and professional when I called and I love that. I love their service.

Best Egg response

We are glad we could help! Thanks for sharing, Carolyn.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The customer service of Best Egg was very good. Each rep was very good and quick to respond.

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear that! Thanks for sharing!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Best Egg was so easy to work with and great rates. I would highly recommend to any one looking for a loan. They are true to their word. They were so great about letting you even pick your payment due date. Also money was in my bank account as promised. So please don’t be afraid to use Best Egg.

Best Egg response

We are pleased to hear that you're pleased! Thanks for sharing, Mary!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

When I really needed this loan Best Egg gave me the best rate. I needed it to pay off all my credit cards and best egg approved me. I was very happy. Their customer service is really good also. Would recommend them to everyone and I would use them again. So thank you very much for helping me out.

Best Egg response

If you're happy, then we are happy!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I applied for a loan and was approved and had my money in about two days from approval. It was painless and easy! Also it helped raise my credit score by a little more than 30 points! If and when I need another personal loan, Best Egg, is my first choice!

Best Egg response

That is amazing to hear! Thanks for sharing, Mitchell!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Omg It was green quick fast and easy simple and direct. Love the service. Love the quickness. Love the replies. Will definitely use again if needed. Even now the service is still great and pleasurable to use on. The app awesome service. This thing is unbelievable. Don’t know why you would go anywhere else.

Best Egg response

Quick and easy is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Their Customer Service is the best!!!! I had some unexpected expenses and they were more more than willing to work with me with my monthly payment. I have had my loan for two years. Never ever have I been disappointed in taking a loan out with Best Egg!❤️

Best Egg response

We are over the moon to hear that! Thank you for letting us know that you are satisfied!

Best Egg Company Information