Best Egg

4.9/5 (216 ratings)

About Best Egg Reviews

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: April 12, 2022

Best Egg was great. The application process was very smooth, and it didn't take no time at all. I pay the loan every month and I don't ever hear from them. I would definitely refer them.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: April 11, 2022

This is the third loan I've had with Best Egg, and for me, it's super easy. I received the loan within 24 hours, and now I'm just paying it off. I'm impressed with the company. They're making the effort to fine tune their services, and they really go above and beyond looking for ways to improve. I get surveys, and I do them. They're interesting.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: April 10, 2022

I did the application online and it was very intuitive to navigate the website. I was shocked how simple it was to navigate it and submit the application. I then called to verify certain information, and the rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a fairly quick decision, and I was very happy.

Best Egg response

We're thrilled to know that your experience with Best Egg has been great so far!

Original review: April 9, 2022

The process was straight to the point, and it was one of the easiest I've done applying for anything. Once you click that you are interested, Best Egg walks you through the steps, and you just put your information in your application. They have to check to make sure you're working, but then within 24 hours, the money is in the account. Also, the payment plan is fine in terms of it's not large amounts. They send me a message when they're gonna take the money, and I make sure the money is in the account. They take it and upload it to the credit bureau as I pay it down.

Try Best Egg because the steps to apply are easy and you can always reach someone to talk to if you need to. I have two loans with Best Egg now. The second time, I was having trouble. I called the number, and the young lady helped me through a few of the steps of signing the paper. When I spoke to her, she was quite knowledgeable, and she stayed on the phone with me and knew every step of the way. Sometimes we are pressed for time when at work, and we're sneaking a few minutes here and there. It's nice that the representative was able to get me through the process quickly.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Fast and great service, I'm very satisfied!!! All I had to do is follow the instruction in the application. I spoke to a nice lady on the phone, who guided me through the final process. I will recommend your company to all my family and friends.

Original review: April 8, 2022

The Best Egg rep I talked to was great. Things went really smoothly. I was really pleased. Best Egg has a really great and very quick process. I really appreciated it.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 7, 2022

It was a great call and the live customer service associate was very knowledgeable in his products. I needed a product I recently got an approval for paid to a higher interest rate company and my call was to get this process completed and this call was an amazing experience.

Original review: April 7, 2022

I am very happy with the service and the ease of applying. The process was very quick and they kept me updated on the status. The only thing that keeps me from giving you a 5 star rating is that I couldn't get the full amount that I asked for.

Best Egg response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 7, 2022

With Best Egg, it was easy to apply for the loan and they have a quick and easy process to go through.

Original review: April 6, 2022

Very quick turnaround time from submission of application to approval, to receiving my loan. Very helpful during a brief emergency and needed cash. I would recommend Best Egg services to others in a similar situation. No doubt they will benefit greatly, as I did.

Original review: April 6, 2022

I have been a Best Egg customer for over a year. The service from the first inquiry to funding and servicing my loan has been exemplary! I highly recommend this company to my friends and coworkers. If you have any short term or long term needs you will not find a better company. The rates are competitive and the ease of applying and receiving money is top notch!

Original review: April 6, 2022

I just told Best Egg everything I needed and then they gave the loan to me. The way the customer service reps treated me was excellent. I'd tell my friends to go for it. They were very excellent to work with.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Great customer service, with very quick response. We were funded with no hassle in 3 business days. Great experience. Highly recommend. Better than other finance companies we've experienced befoe. Will use again.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: April 5, 2022

I went through different vendors to see exactly which makes sense to me at the moment. I called Best Egg and I asked them how it works. I liked the feedback I got so I decided to go with them. I did a personal loan because I needed to pay off some of my credit card debt. The application process was easy. They did a background check and decided how much I would be qualified for. I had two or three different options. There was one for 8,000, 9,000, and 10,000. I chose the 9,000 one. They sent me the information and I went through it. I gave them a call that same day. They told me, “Stay on the line with me and let me see if you really were approved for this.” Within less than 10 minutes, the rep came back and said I was approved. I asked how long I would get the fund and it was within two business days. The next day, I got the fund.

When I had issues, I was told to reach out to customer service, which I did. I spoke to a representative and they were exceptional. They were very professional and courteous. Just name it. They're really good at answering questions. If you're concerned about anything, just reach out to them and they'll work with you. So far, so good. Best Egg has made a difference in terms of my debt and getting control of my debt. Go with them. They are a great company to work with.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: April 4, 2022

My experience with them was great. I got pre-approved through the app and as soon as I submitted the application, I got two phone calls right away and was funded within a day or so. The quickness was helpful. They set up auto-pay right away so I didn't have to deal with anything with that. They are flexible with the date that the payment would come out. Working with them has helped me pay off some things and get things organized.

Best Egg response

Original review: April 3, 2022

The application process was pretty good. The questions that I asked were answered. The people I spoke with were polite and gave me enough information. So, I was satisfied.

Best Egg response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: April 2, 2022

The first time we borrowed, it was a debt consolidation deal. Best Egg had very good reviews, so I reached out to them. The second time, I didn't even look at any other company then. The reps were good, and it was a very seamless, quick process. Best Egg helped us accomplish what we were looking to achieve.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 1, 2022

Working with Best Egg was very helpful with consolidating bills, and I liked the great professionalism and really quick turnaround, which was within 24 or 48 hours. It was the best that I've experienced. My interactions with the rep was great too.

Best Egg response

We're happy to hear that we impressed you! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Original review: March 31, 2022

We did everything online, and it was quick, easy and efficient. It was A+ across the board, and the rate was attractive as well. I couldn't ask for anything more. Working with Best Egg has definitely helped me pay things off and get ahead.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 30, 2022

My experience with Best Egg was very positive. They were easy to work with. The process was all online. For my credit rating, the rate was pretty decent.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 26, 2022

I called because I was having problems logging in. The employee was quick, friendly, and professional. I was put at ease right away. She kept me informed on everything. She told she didn't know what was going on and she would have to put a ticket in. She wasn't scared to say she didn't know. HONEST...

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 25, 2022

Best Egg fit best my situation, trying to consolidate debt. It's my third one and the process is seamless. It was quick too. There was a little bit of anxiety wondering if you're gonna get approved or not but it's like that everywhere you go. Best Egg helped me out tremendously.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 24, 2022

Best Egg had a great interest rate. I got my loan in a matter of weeks. Now, it's paid off and I'm out of debt.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 23, 2022

Best Egg loan representatives and customer service representatives are always friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The rates are lower than other companies offered and the loan process is simple and hassle free.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: March 18, 2022

They had a good rate. My experience has been good. The process to get the loan was easy. It was done online and it took less than half an hour. Within a week, the loan was funded.

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I was looking for a low interest loan to consolidate some debt. Found Best Egg, did a little research and discovered that they are a stand up company. The process to apply Simple, no issues reaching someone when I had a question. That was super Easy. The folks at Best Egg went above and beyond to help me. This is the best part, they are super nice! No angry representative, no feeling like you are bothering them. They were like, "Hey what can we do to help?" Can’t say enough good things about Best Egg.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Excellent service. Easy to apply for a loan. They made getting a loan easy and when I needed help changing the due date they accommodated me. Neds no questions asked. I would recommend them highly. Their employees more than helpful.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Best Egg will give you the loan and not many questions. They're reliable, quick and easy. I spoke online, and then a representative called me, and then I called to make sure everything was okay, and everything went good after that. I was happy with the service and how fast it was done. They bailed me out.

Original review: March 10, 2022

BEST EGG TRANSFORMED MY LIFE! The loan process was super easy, super fast, and the customer service is 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!! You can't beat the great interest rate anywhere! The money came within 2 days, the process was not a headache at all. I highly highly recommend them. Because of Best Egg my life has changed. I am so grateful for great companies like Best Egg. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Original review: March 10, 2022

Application was a smooth transition. All the details were clearly laid out. When I spoke to Customer Service, they listened and were very professional. I love that there were no surprises! Everything went extremely well and I will most certainly use this company again.

Best Egg Company Information