Compare Offers

3. Personal Loans

4.9/5 (45 ratings)
Compare Offers  on Personal Loan Pro

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

The application process at Best Egg was very easy. Everything went smoothly as it could be. The rep I worked with was wonderful. We spoke about things other than the loan. I let him know what my situation was or what my background was and the kind of job that I had and what my income was now and why I needed the money, and that I would be paying it back very shortly. ‘Cause I'm expecting a settlement in a case I got going. So, it didn't take him any time to investigate to make sure I was legit. The next thing I know, he’d approved me. It was a wonderful experience. I couldn't believe how fast it was and how fast the money was in the bank.

Best Egg response

Jane, it makes us very happy that you had an enjoyable experience !

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

To get approved with Best Egg is very easy. The interest rate isn't the best, but it's not real awful. Also, it was very quick to get the loan and the money into my account. Their customer service is great too. I had gotten in touch with customer service through the chat online and was wondering why the interest rate changed from one month to the next. I got very good response. I was told that was because I didn't pay it always on the same day. Sometimes, I was a week early, sometimes it was on the day, so the interest rate kind of changes a little bit. If you pay it early, naturally, your interest isn't going to be as high.

Best Egg response

Darryl, thanks for taking the time on giving us some of your feedback !

Original review: May 14, 2021

Best Egg has been a fantastic choice for consolidating credit card debt. I had spent years accruing this debt while in school, so when I finally had a stable job I used Best Egg to help manage this debt. The lower overall monthly payment allowed me to save up for a down payment on a home I just purchased. To my horror, I found out that a lot of work needed to be done on my home before I could move in, and making my monthly Best Egg payment was going to put me in a very tight spot financially.

I called Best Egg and explained my situation to their customer service representative, who calmly explained multiple options for how I could satisfy my debt obligations to Best Egg without worrying about how I was going to pay for groceries over the next two weeks. We discussed which option made the most sense, set up a plan of action, and I hung up the phone knowing exactly what to do next. I couldn't ask for better service and would definitely use them again.

Best Egg response

Thanks so much for sharing, Christopher! Good luck with the home improvements!

Original review: March 15, 2021

I was looking for a personal loan to consolidate some debts. Best Egg was extremely responsive and I was blown away with their customer service. I received my loan within 2 days of applying, and was set up with an account immediately. I needed to update my banking information, which was not a feature online, so I called customer service and was A) NOT on hold for any amount of time, and B) was greeted by an exceptional representative who was not only knowledgeable, but also very quick to resolve my issues and didn't require me to be on the phone for more than a few minutes. This representative was also kind, caring, and a genuine joy to chat with.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a personal loan. Their rates are competitive, they offer a variety of loans for your comfort level, and I can't say enough how amazed I was at the customer service and overall experience from start to finish. What other company would give you a loan within 2 days of applying?? Outstanding all around. Highly highly recommend.

Best Egg response

Thanks so much for sharing, Cherry!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Overall, I want to emphasize, how this company has managed the situation during early stages of Covid-19. I called them to ask them to hold my payments until I was in a better situation. They told me not worry, they worked with me. I really felt a little support from a corporate financial company. I Didn't have make payments for 4 months, until last month. I am still struggling with my payments and I really wish the company lower my payments in order for me to be able to afford it. Just saying, they want to go for the extra mile.

Best Egg response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Josue!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I have just been approved for a personal loan from Best egg. So far They have made my experience very smooth and easy. Their representatives were very professional and courteous, which made me feel like my needs were important to them.

Best Egg response

We are glad you experience could be a positive one !

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I applied with Best Egg on the app and it took less than 10 minutes. The terms and rates were reasonable. Once the application was approved, it took a couple of days to get an email. I paid it off to confirm the autopayment. A rep told me I would receive a confirmation email and I did. Best Egg has an easy process and I would recommend it.

Best Egg response

Thank you for the recommendation !

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I just applied for a second loan with Best Egg to consolidate my debt. I have already been with them the past 3+ years for my prior loan. In both loan application experiences it was such a smooth and easy process. They are prompt with follow-up/follow-through. Their in person live chat is really simple and user friendly. Any time I have had to call or use the live chat the people are very knowledgeable, super patient and friendly. I have had nothing but top notch Customer Service experiences.

Best Egg response

Shawn, we are so glad we can be up to par on service these last few years !

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I am very pleased with Best Egg, they made the loan process simple and I received a very good interest rate. I have used the customer service team and they are always very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend them!

Best Egg response

Thank you so much Brian !

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I am thankful to Best Egg because they were able to assist me with my needs to pay off all of my credit card debts. Their customer service is always knowledgeable and solve any type of issues very fast. They are also willing to accommodate whenever is possible to help their customers out.

Best Egg response

Thank you for the kind words !

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

My experience was short and to the point. It was a waiting period of 1-3 days. Great company to work with. If you are truthful and desperate call Best Egg. It is the Best company to call for help please.

Best Egg response

Thank you for sharing your experience Bessie!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I received awesome customer service. It was so quick. It's only been 2 days and I received my funds in my account! Great communication and straight forward! They answered all my questions and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone needed a loan for and reason.

Best Egg response

We thank you for the recommendation Angela !

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Don’t bother, they hate self employed individuals. Have good credit. Made over 100k. Just wanted to get a small loan to use for a temporary investment. Was going to pay it off within months. Wasted my time and brought down my credit by running my credit. Then had the nerve to say, I said I was a salary person. Still ran my credit to say because I am self-employed they couldn’t give me the loan. Don’t bother. Or they just don’t want to give them to Latin self-employed.

Best Egg response

We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please be assured that we value your feedback and will use it to improve. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to give us a call. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The application process was very easy and took 10 minutes. It was a great experience, and we'll look at Best Egg again if we need to.

Best Egg response

We are glad you had a great experience !

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Applying for a loan was very fast. Customer service was excellent. The approval was very fast. Best Egg made my life easier. They really cared. I inquired about a loan and it was approved in 24 hours.

Best Egg response

That is what we are aiming for Nadine !

Best Egg Company Information