Disclosures

3x Award Winner
Selected for having one of the highest satisfaction rates for Best Customer Service, Best Experience with Staff and Best Loan Process
4.9(2,171)

3x Award Winner

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online loan servicer that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Competitive interest rates
Cons
  • Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Stars Rating

• 91%
  • 6%
  • 2%
  • 0%
  • 1%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
    Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaffLoan Process

Reviewed July 11, 2024

Best Egg's application process for a personal loan was very easy. I did it online. Their website was easy to use. I had to speak with a rep when I had a different question and the customer experience was good. They were knowledgeable. They answered my question. I’d tell others to give Best Egg a shot.

Reviewed July 8, 2024

My experience went very smoothly. I was concerned I wouldn't have an understanding agent but it was the total opposite. Jacob was cool and very easy to talk to. I would recommend Best Egg. Easy Peasy.

Reviewed July 8, 2024

I called customer service to change the due date of my payments. The customer service agent assisted me with my request in a very customer-friendly way and I felt comfortable with the entire process. Thank you Best Egg!

Customer ServiceStaffRates

Reviewed July 7, 2024

Agents overall have been very helpful and responsive when calling customer service. Interest rates may be high compared to standard financial institutions but that is to be expected with less than stellar credit. Good for a bridge or gap loan while you improve your credit to qualify for lower rates elsewhere (or even with Best Egg).

Pinned

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Punctuality & SpeedStaffLoan Process

Reviewed July 3, 2024

The process was quick and easy. The representatives were professional with patience and knowledge of the process. I was able to complete my application while the representative waited on the phone to answer any possible questions.

Pinned

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I recently acquired a loan from Best Egg during a time of crisis. My crisis extended longer than I expected. Best Egg was there to help me. They have gone above and beyond to help me resolve my debts and to assist me throughout my crisis management issues. When I contacted them to extend for additional 3 months I was offered an additional 12 months to receive the financial relief assistance. I recommend this company to anyone who needs help in financial management services. I don’t know much more to say to describe how appreciative I am for this service.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaffLoan ProcessRates

Reviewed July 2, 2024

My experience with Best Egg has been nothing but positive. Best Egg's application was fast and easy to complete. The interest rates are very good, which help with the monthly payments. Nothing is hidden, everything is straightforward.. Customer service is amazing. No long wait times and I have always gotten a live person on the phone in less than 5 minutes.. They are extremely professional, no hassles. They get back to you very fast to answer any questions or concerns you have.... The website is extremely user friendly. I recommend Best Egg to anyone that needs financial help., they have been very good to me. I would use them again in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2024

After applying for a loan and being pre-approved for $22K, I mentioned to the agent that I wanted a PLOC type variable interest rate, not fixed rate. He said I'd first have to get and pay for an amortized loan first to show that I make payments - BEFORE I can get a PLOC. I guess my last 10 years of positive payment history on a Mtg, car loan and several credit cards is NOT good enough for them.... MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

Pinned

Thank you for contacting Best Egg. We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied. However, at this time, Best Egg does not offer personal lines of credit. We offer both secured and unsecured personal loans, as well as vehicle equity loans. We are sorry for any confusion. For further assistance, feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Reviewed June 26, 2024

Needed funds for major auto repair. Best Egg was the "Best" at ease of application/funding amount/interest rate/payment schedule/fund availability.... Customer service was concise. Professional. Knowledgeable, welcoming and helpful. Definitely 5 star service.

StaffLoan ProcessRates

Reviewed June 25, 2024

When I was searching for a loan, Best Egg was there for me, offering a good product, at a good interest rate. But, even more impressive than that, when I lost my job, Best Egg was happy to assist me with a deferment option, to help me get through my period of un-employment. Best Egg account specialists were very understanding and helpful. They made me feel like they sympathized with me, and made the process very simple. This kind of customer support and care, is what builds customer loyalty. I would happily do business with Best Egg again, for my future needs.

Pinned

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Online & AppStaffLoan Process

Reviewed June 24, 2024

The application process with Best Egg was quick. It took less than 15 minutes and the whole process took a couple of days or less. Dealing with the rep was positive and from talking to them recently about changing banks, they were very friendly and informative. They seemed to care.

Reviewed June 23, 2024

So easy to deal with! I put in my loan application on a Saturday afternoon and the money was in my bank account on Monday morning. Used it to pay off my credit cards and now my rating is over 800! If I knew it was this easy I would have applied sooner.

Reviewed June 20, 2024

Everything was done online and it was easy to fill out the information. I got the loan from Best Egg in just a couple of days.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffLoan Process

Reviewed June 19, 2024

Best Egg's lending process was so easy. It was just five minutes. They approved me immediately. I had funding within a couple hours. The representative made sure that I had all the information in case I did have any concerns. They've been great. I have two loans with Best Egg right now. They were both for a small amount and they'll be paid off quickly. I love that I could just do a little bit here, and if I wanted to do more, I could do more. If you need something to tide you over a little bit until you can get back on your feet, Best Egg's the one to go to.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

My experience with Best Egg was fine. I was happy with everything.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

Best Egg offered me credit and I agreed to it. After my first application, I haven't had any interaction with them. I just pay my bill online. The rate is based on people's credit profile and I'm not too happy, but that's what it is. If a friend is in need and can't get credit elsewhere and they offered them, I would recommend them.

Pinned

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Reviewed June 8, 2024

This has been the easiest loan process I've ever completed online. The agents are very helpful and will work with you regarding any concerns. I Highly recommend Best Egg for your financial need! Thank you!

Customer ServiceStaffLoan ProcessTransparency

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Best Egg application process was easy to navigate and gave multiple options for submitting paperwork. Terms of loan are clearly defined. Agents I spoke to were very helpful in assisting with minor issue of uploading documents on my end but was able to quickly resolve it during the phone call. Then they explained the funding process and thanked me for being a customer (I have a current loan with them). Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I have found Best Egg to extremely helpful and non-judgmental when I have applied for loans. I have had two loans with them. The CSRs are helpful and knowledgeable. The process is simple. The result is very satisfactory!

Reviewed May 31, 2024

Best Egg is a great company to use for money in emergency and life changing situations. Best Egg helped me out of a situation that was beyond my control and is still assisting me today. I'm grateful for Best Egg.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I've conducted business with Best Egg for over 3 years and everything has been fine so far. I've obtained two loans, have paid off one of them, and have been able to fund a couple of much-needed projects at my home. The representatives I've talked with on the phone have always been helpful, professional and polite while providing accurate information. Best Egg has been very beneficial for me. I'm sure you'll feel the same way if you utilize their service. — kimball **.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaffLoan Process

Reviewed May 29, 2024

Very easy and quick loan process from the loan application to the finalization of the loan. Definitely would recommend to anyone who needs a personal loan. The customer service rep answered my questions and was very nice.

Customer ServiceStaffLoan Process

Reviewed May 28, 2024

I was calling Best Egg loan company because I need a loan. In the past I have loan from Best Egg and the application is easy and the agents are very helpful all the time. I finish the application for the loan online but needed me to call them back. I call. I was greeted by the agent. She was very nice and helpful. I told the agent I was returning a call because they other question about my identity for the loan. They thanks me for answering the questions and they told me my loan was on the way. Agents ask me if I have any other question. I told them no. The agent told me have a nice day and I thanks agent for the service. I was happy doing business with Best Egg because they are very professional.

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Getting the loan and being approved for one was so seamless with Best Egg. They laid out the terms very clearly and made it easy to receive the loan to help me consolidate my loan. I am so thankful they made it easy to make such a big financial decision.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

BestEgg helped me when I needed financial help. They helped me when I had surgery and could not make my payment. I had nothing to worry about. Just completed my payments and they made me feel so proud of that. Helpful, polite and always there by call or email. Will definitely recommend to others.. Ty BestEgg.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Straightforward and easy to use, communication with customer services was straightforward and without any second-guessing. The whole system is very easy to use and much more user-friendly than many other systems that I saw before.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

The application process and setup online was a breeze. The funds went into my bank account faster than I had expected. I have run into financial difficulty as I was laid off from work. I called and within 5 minutes, I was able to delay my payment for a month. So far so good. Topnotch from my view.

Reviewed May 9, 2024

I was very stressed when I knew my payment was due and the money wasn't in the account to pay it. She had a pleasant attitude and assured me she could help me with the situation. She changed my payment date to fit what I was comfortable with. Amazing!!!

Rates

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Best Egg was the best option for credit card consolidation regarding the APR rate and amount of time to pay it back. Consolidating debt to one payment, made it much more manageable and provided more peace of mind.

Customer ServiceStaffLoan Process

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Best Egg has the best professional representatives. Every time I call, the experience is always pleasant and helpful. They make sure you understand the situation and won't stop until the matter is resolved.

Best Egg Company Information