Disclosures

4.8/5 (170 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

I had a great experience from applying to finishing the final payment. The representatives were always know and helpful. If the need for a quick loan to meet my needs arises again I will definitely check my rates and or apply.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

I highly recommend Best Egg if you are looking for financial help. They provide excellent customer service by listening to your concerns and needs and offer the best option that is suitable for you that fits your budget.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

Awesome people to with. Got my loan very quickly. I am so impressed with this company. This was a very easy transaction. They answered all my questions. Helped me every step of the way. When I called a real person answered. Thank you Best Egg.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

Working with them is great. The service came in handy when I needed it. The application was the easiest thing I had to fill out. There was no hassle. and I will use them again if I have to. They helped me out and took care of me when I needed the help. People are really nice and I'm really satisfied with them.

Best Egg response

This is fantastic to hear!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

Best Egg has very easy apps to use. Everything's easy to manage. The process was much quicker than I expected. Early on with them, I ran into a snag. They were able to help me to move a payment to the end of my term. I wasn't expecting they'd be able to do that so early on.

Best Egg response

Easy and quick is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I needed a loan to accomplish some home improvement. I ran across Best Egg online in which I was very happy they were able to accommodate me with no problem but the most important info that wasn’t disclosed was the fact that your balance accrue interest every day making it difficult to payoff. So what did I do….Gave them their monies back after around three months. That totally defeats the purpose. So be aware moving forward.

Best Egg response

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. If you'd like to discuss your concerns, feel free to give us a call at 855-282-6353.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

The application was very easy. I was able to hear back from them within minutes. I had very good customer service with them too. I got a quick response, and they were available and willing to help with any questions. Last month, I had phone calls to customer service and asked to skip two payments because of a personal issue I was having. I was able to skip two payments with no problem. The rep explained everything to me about the interest rate still continuing. He warned me and let me know what would take place by me doing that. I asked him a question if I could double pay one month and he said that would help pay it off faster.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

I receive calls to make a payment on my account every month for an account that’s been paid, that’s never been late. I’ve been paying bills for a long time and know how it’s done. I don’t need reminder calls.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

Best Egg seemed to have the best rate and the best deal. The application process was very smooth and took 30 minutes. Customer service has been good. Overall, I've had a positive experience. Everyone I've spoken with over the phone has been pleasant, informative, and knowledgeable.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

Easiest loan application I’ve ever done. Approval & money deposited within 24-36 hours. Called back to set up auto pay and again same process! Professionalism & kindness unmatched. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for help or consolidation.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

Best Egg is one Company that you can trust and cares about their customers. If you need any kind of loan or assistance, this is the Company to choose. They went above and beyond to help me and resolved my situation in minutes. I will be a returning customer and will share with all that I can to recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Family endured a financial setback that could’ve had severe consequences. I needed my payment delayed by two days to reach minimum safe distance. The rep was able to give us enough leeway to avoid the crisis until we could make a full recovery.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Great customer service. Easy to work with. Everything done online. Very quick time frame from applying for loan to the time funds were deposited into my account. Very easy to reach over the phone for any further assistance.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

The ladies were soooo nice. It was easy, but they do not offer refinancing. Only downfall. I had to get another loan. I wanted to talk to someone, not online. Just ensure I was doing things correctly.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

The application was real quick. I loved it. It was the best thing. They have great customer service.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

Best Egg is remarkable!! I received my loan in 48hrs. They were there when I really needed them & customer service was the greatest!! Low payment rates, & a thorough explanation of the loan process! Their website provides easy navigation. You can’t lose with Best Egg!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

The application process wasn't bad. The rates weren't too big and it was very clear what I was getting into with them. But I wish it was more clear on how much because I opened two separate loans. I would've preferred to open one loan instead of two separate ones. I like the straightforward process.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

The application process was simple and it didn't take very long. Almost everything was done online until just before the loan got approved. Then they gave me a call.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

The reps were nice. The lad was very patient with me 'cause I'm not financially wise and she explained the process to me. I got shot and I was put in shock trauma for two months. When I called, the lady said, “We’re just gonna put the account on hold until you get better and you get out of the hospital.” They're straightforward and they tell you exactly what it is. I appreciate that because I make great money and I know how to handle money or do the loan thing. They explain everything to me.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Best Egg is very quick to get you approved and the funds into your account. Also, if you have to call Customer Service everyone is so friendly and eager to help. I will use BestEgg whenever I need a loan due to their great Customer Service.

This review is totally amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

The application process was done very quickly. They have been helpful.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Very easy, helpful, and willing listen and assist truly. I was asking for a relief temporarily and I was guided well and made things were completed quickly. I was given 3 months relief which will be a great help.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I had always paid off my credit cards every month but ran into some money issues and started carrying a balance. The balance just grew and I couldn’t seem to get ahead of it. Then I needed to replace my furnace and AC because the furnace was leaking CO. For me to be able to manage the payment, I had to take a loan with 19% interest. I was in a bad place and needed help. Talked to a lot of predatory lenders, but then I stumbled across Best Egg. They were great all the way through the application to pay off. My interest rate was reasonable and the customer service was honest, upfront, and always kind and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat, but I hope I won’t every be in the same position again, as I was when I needed them in the first place.

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

Best Egg is always willing to work with their clients to help them resolve issues which come into play during their daily lives. Their agents are very polite and helpful and will do everything they possibly can to assist. I highly recommend Best Egg when you are in a tight spot and need help paying for unexpected bills or to get a fresh start and pay down some credit cards.

Best Egg response

Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Best Egg offered us a personal loan that enabled us to pay off credit card loans and reduce the finance charges and multiple payments into one. Best Egg solicited us again and we took out a second loan to remodel our kitchen. It would have been nice to combine both loans onto one, but they could not do that. Great company, great rates. Be sure to ask for as much as you need in the first request.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

I had a good experience with Best Egg. I talked to the reps on the phone and they worked with me. They were very helpful. After I had my first loan, I got a second one because the other one was so easy. I had very good interactions and spoke with people every time. I never had any trouble getting ahold of somebody or talking to somebody. But I had trouble getting online. In the meantime, I was calling Best Egg so I just asked them about the process. But I will call them and try to have them work with me to get through online.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Best Egg was great. Everything was done online and within a day. The reps were excellent.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

In the beginning, it was too good to be true that they get you a loan so fast. I was surprised. They also don't ask for so many documents. This is my second time I have the loan from Best Egg. In less than 24 hours, I had my loan. The rep was friendly. She helped me out a lot.

We’re thrilled to hear that you're a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I am facing a financial hardship & I called Best Egg to explain my situation & both customer service reps had compassion for my situation & helped me with applying for a 3 month hardship, that could be extended at the 3 months!

We're so glad that we could help! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

Best Egg had a better interest rate than my other options. They also answered my questions. The application was a smooth process. I called them when I got off work to verify they received the application. It took two days. Within the next day, I had funding.

Best Egg Company Information