Find a Gold Dealers partner

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

APMEX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about APMEX?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about APMEX?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I was worried after reading reviews from here and buying from APMEX, however I've made three purchases and have had no issues. I did have questions in which Chad from APMEX answered and was polite and helpful. I've bought with both JM Bullion and APMEX. I prefer APMEX even though it's a bit more expensive. The customer service I received was outstanding.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Excellent quality products at Apmex.com and very reasonable prices. Strenuously suggest to ***avoid*** Moneymetals.com because they are rude people and do not have a customer centric approach to helping customers. Also Moneymetals.com is ***very*** expensive. Stick with Apmex.com which has the highest quality products and customer service.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I was a little hesitant about ordering precious metals online. I gained confidence in the company by researching how the purchase was handled. I have ordered three times now and have been very satisfied with their service, product and packaging and by the prompt delivery of the product. Fast and friendly, I will continue doing business with Apmex????

Original review: July 20, 2020

The purchasing process was easy and safe. The funds were exchanged in a confidential way ensuring mutually pleasing commerce. I will very likely be doing more in the future. I have purchased from other companies and APMEX is among the best with competitive prices.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Everything this company said they would do - they did. Transparent sales information and accurate pricing along with correct shipping times make it simple to shop here. Regarding the products they sell, it's nice that they have a comprehensive selection. This allows us to expand our collection in multiple directions. We enjoy purchasing both bullion and numismatic items so it is a sort of one-stop-shop for us. Thanks, Donny F.

Original review: May 15, 2021

The order arrived in pristine condition and was delivered within the specified time frame. I will continue to conduct business with APMEX in the future. They are a first rate seller of these valued assets.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Ordered gold 2 wks ago. Was shipped UPS then for some reason ups shipped it back then was told APMEX got it back but won’t honor the purchase. DO NOT give apmex your business. They want to charge me 100$ more. Screw them.

Original review: April 1, 2021

BEWARE, they mark up over 20%. Bought 60, 5Oz., (300 Oz.) silver bars for 10,700 last month, silver 27.45 and I know it's down to 24.50,, they charged me 35.66 per ounce. BEWARE!!!! I didn't even look at this trade until today 4/1/2021.. I am reporting them today.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Tried to sell my gold I bought FROM APMEX. They offered me close to TWO THOUSAND dollars less than the going value. TRIED TO RIP ME OFF. DISGUSTED WITH APMEX. I would NOT buy from them in future UNLESS they do WHAT IS RIGHT AND PAY THE GOING RATE.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Quality all around, with the assurance that you are buying from a trusted source. Excellent service, fast and superior. I have purchased 2 classic coins now and intend to buy more. APMEX is amazing, good prices, and trustworthy.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

APMEX Company Information