Find a Gold Dealers partner

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

APMEX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about APMEX?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about APMEX?

Original review: July 12, 2021

Enjoy purchasing several different types of products and the timely matter in which the products are delivered. This is a supplement to my retirement along with other purchases from coin and old currency. Good products to choose from and a good variety also.

Original review: June 25, 2021

This company has a large selection of precious metals available to purchase from one gram up to kilos. I purchased 10, 1 ounce Silver rounds. They arrived within approximately 10 days after ordering. I was notified every step of the way. I was given a tracking number so I could easily follow the progress of my order. They arrived carefully packaged in a protective tube. I will order again from this company. In fact I placed an order yesterday.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I was worried after reading reviews from here and buying from APMEX, however I've made three purchases and have had no issues. I did have questions in which Chad from APMEX answered and was polite and helpful. I've bought with both JM Bullion and APMEX. I prefer APMEX even though it's a bit more expensive. The customer service I received was outstanding.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Excellent quality products at Apmex.com and very reasonable prices. Strenuously suggest to ***avoid*** Moneymetals.com because they are rude people and do not have a customer centric approach to helping customers. Also Moneymetals.com is ***very*** expensive. Stick with Apmex.com which has the highest quality products and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I was a little hesitant about ordering precious metals online. I gained confidence in the company by researching how the purchase was handled. I have ordered three times now and have been very satisfied with their service, product and packaging and by the prompt delivery of the product. Fast and friendly, I will continue doing business with Apmex????

Original review: July 14, 2021

Purchased 2021 pcgs ms 70 platinum eagle returned because it was damaged. They replaced with another damaged one. Don't understand why they wouldn't check the replacement. Will never Purchase from them again.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Website is easy to navigate. Shipping was prompt. This is my new place to go for purchasing at a fair price. My questions were answered promptly and professionally. I found APMEX by getting an excellent referral.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I’ve ordered several times, and it is always a very streamlined process, I have never had a problem yet. From such a great selection to starting an order to delivery I have never once been concerned about anything since my first order.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I have purchased products from APMEX several times and have always had great service. I am pleased with the products and service provided by this company and would recommend to others. I would like order again from this company in the future.

Original review: May 15, 2021

The order arrived in pristine condition and was delivered within the specified time frame. I will continue to conduct business with APMEX in the future. They are a first rate seller of these valued assets.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

APMEX Company Information