Amerisave Mortgage

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quality of service was superb and my expectations were definitely exceeded. Deborah and Shamane worked hard to get me the loan package that I wanted, and wound up delivering more than I had hoped for. The website is extremely intuitive and very easy to follow each step of the way. I was treated very professionally throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everyone is spot on, friendly and keeps you informed of everything that is going on with your loan process. They do not waste anytime getting anything done and are so helpful with assisting you in whatever you need in this process. I would say very customer service oriented!!! 100%.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to thank very much Nikki ** for the exceptional customer service that she offered to me throughout my loan processing. Her responses to my inquiries were always instantaneous, friendly and detailed. Again, thank you Nikki.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It has been a pleasure doing business with Amerisave. I especially want to mention Ray ** and Megan **. They have been extremely helpful and courteous, and have answered all of our questions promptly. I would enthusiastically recommend Amerisave to our friends and family.

Kris and Tiffaney were great to work with. All of the timelines were spelled out and when I had a question, they responded very timely answering all of my questions. I would certainly recommend Amerisave to anyone who wants to refinance their home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

The great communication from Will **. He is just the best throughout the entire process. He gives me the heads up for any additional info and is ALWAYS available at any time for whatever I need. Will has been a tremendous lifeline for me and what a great asset for Amerisave.

My husband and I just closed on our third home and looking back I wish we would have found this company sooner. The entire experience was fabulous! Any time I called, I got a hold of "my person" right away. There was no phone tag and that's unheard of! Emails were answered promptly and any time I had something to review on their website, "my person" would also call us to make sure we understood everything okay and went over all pages with us. I LOVE their website. Very user friendly. Gives you a great timeline, shows you how to contact people, and the uploading/downloading of documents was the best by far. Closing was a breeze and we had all of our documents way before needed. We would HIGHLY recommend AmeriSave.

Rebekah ** did a great job! She kept us alert to what we needed to do to get the process done and she stay on top of all the paperwork. It is an overall easy and beneficial experience. We are very pleased with our re-fi. Thanks so much. God bless...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Rosalyn and Trevor provided excellent customer service. They are timely and efficient. He made the loan origination process as convenient as possible and answered all questions thoroughly and promptly. Rosalyn is courteous and follows through on all requests in a professional manner.

I found the online application and processing system quite easy to use and a convenient way of getting the job done. Amerisave came in $400-$500 less on closing fees and much less required in escrow. If everything holds true I'll come into closing with about $1,500 less than any of the other offers I received and the lowest percentage rate without buying points!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Robbie and Jeremy on the Amerisave team were the best. They were diligent, very professional, and kept me aware of everything throughout the refinance process. They were in constant communication with me every step of the way. They made this effort seem too easy and smooth. This team is what makes companies successful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The enthusiasm and drive everyone had to help work through each issue that inevitably comes up when working on a new mortgage was wonderful. Taking stress away from a highly stressful process is always a good idea and my contacts at Amerisave are highly skilled in the art! Thank you for all the love and compassion!

Shaun ** & Clayton ** have been awesome through the application process so far. They are personable and friendly. They assisted with the application questions, kept us informed each step of the way, and responded quickly to issues/concerns. Thank you!

I want to thank you for the excellent service we received from two of your BEST employees, Deborah ** from your Michigan office and Amanda ** from your Kentucky office. From the start Deborah went to great lengths to help us while filling out our application; answering the many questions we had for her and making us feel like we were family! Amanda took over and just as Deborah did, she made our whole loan process EASY and EFFORTLESS! Thank you Deborah and Amanda and God bless you both!

Chris, the person dealing with my refinance, is keeping me up to date with all updates. it is good to have the personal touch. In addition, any time I had a question, Chris was extremely quick to get back to me. All in all, great service. Thank you Chris.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Attentive. Prompt. Professional. Followed through on representations and promises. Listened and provided detailed, understandable answers. Cordial and pleasant employees. The entire process from application to closing was less than a month. Closed without a hitch with highly qualified specialists. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to anyone seeking a fair, reliable and honest lender.

I work out of town most of the time. Amerisave made it so easy for me, a first time home buyer. Amerisave was honest and upfront about rates and fees, unlike the other 2 online mortgage companies I shopped. I am very pleased with the product and service Amerisave provides. Both, John ** and Bob ** were extremely helpful. They kept me updated through email, and they called me over the phone at times that I was able to talk. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Amerisave to anyone!

Refinanced with Amerisave. Total process took 2 weeks from start to finish. Amanda and Matthew (who helped me), were fantastic. Always prompt on phone calls, emails, and relaying current status of loan process to me. Was one of the easiest and quickest loans I've ever experienced. Would highly recommend this company to anybody!! Thanks again!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Todd and Nikki did all the work and followed up every day almost. They made the process fast and painless. Best interest rates too. If you have questions they are there for you. If you need a loan or refinance I highly recommend you ask for Todd when calling Amerisave, he will guide you and tell you the truth.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are working with Brian ** at Amerisave and he has kept us informed every step of the way. He is a very personable young man. He has gone out of his way to explain everything that is happening and what will come next. Brian is always available to answer a quick question or find the answer for us. We would recommend him to anyone wanting personalized, competent service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my third transaction with them the past year and half. Everyone has been prompt and they've always keep me up to date with the progress every step of the way. They've update their back system. It's so much more streamlined and efficient. I'm thinking it's going to save me a lot more days until closing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Your website was very easy to navigate and kept us updated on the progress of our loan. Both Matthew ** and Ryan ** were very communicative throughout the process, answering ALL our questions (and we had many) both on the phone and email. The rate and costs were as advertised. Being able to upload documents to the portal and downloading forms were straightforward and easy to complete. If we ever need to refinance or procure another mortgage we will definitely call AmeriSave.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My loan officer, Nate **, was phenomenal! He was very thorough and explained everything each step of the process. He put my needs and desires first and worked very hard to accomplish my goals. His communication skills were excellent as he worked between realtors, appraisers, loan processors, and underwriters... I was so thankful to have such a considerate, knowledgeable, and truest professional loan officer, like Nate **, working for me to get me the best transaction possible in the smoothest manner possible! Thank you, Nate!!

I refinanced to lower my monthly payments. After signing on LendingTree site, I was contacted by several lenders. I chose Amerisave for reasonable rate and closing costs. All the staff were amazing and very courteous. I won't hesitate to recommend to my family and friends.

Professional, knowledgeable and very efficient. Trevor, Jessica, and Kelly were fantastic to work with. It was a great experience from the very first phone call to closing. Amerisave's online system, which allows you to upload all your documentation and follow the progress of your application, is genius. We will definitely be using Amerisave again in the future!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have had good luck with all the loan information, and the loan company has done a very great job. So far we have got everything they needed, and I hope they sent us everything we need. All seems to be working out very well. Thank You!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just want to say how much we appreciate Lauren for how she handled our call and got right on getting us a loan. She was prompt and always ready to help all through getting us started on this loan. A special thank you goes to Lauren, we could not have done this without you... Also another special person, a very special thank you to IAN. You were there with us all the way thru the end. Thank you so much. You were a support to me when I was stressing, so much help, you handled it all so well. Thanks AMERISAVE FOR GIVING US THIS LOAN, A MUCH NEEDED ONE. For that we are grateful!! We will recommend AMERISAVE to our family and friends. Thanks again! We are very Satisfied Customers!!!

Robert and Jeremy were great!! They explained everything to me and made me comfortable using Amerisave. Excellent customer service. Totally recommend them! We closed in less time than they promised!! Awesome people to work with. I'll be using them in the future for other mortgage needs.

Very pleased with dealing with the professionals at Amerisave Mortgage Co. Everything was explained in detail and the process was easily understood. I would highly recommend this company as I was shown how I was able to save a lot of money by refinancing at a lower rate and by using my V.A. benefits.

I would recommend AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation with Jeremy ** and Travis ** over and over, they made a outstanding team. Great customer service and made the process of refinancing quick and very easy. Always on top of every document and question. The online process was easy to follow as well as the online request for documents.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile