toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

What do I like about your service? 4 words: HOLLY **... CHRIS **!!! This lady and gentleman are AWESOME! Their responsiveness, clarity in explaining the process, pleasant & professional demeanor, and just overall exemplary service excellence has been phenomenal. They set the bar high and deliver at every turn in every single one of these areas daily. There hasn't been one moment where I was unclear on what's been required of me or what the next steps are in the process. Thank you for a pleasant experience. (I will be a returning customer in the future.)

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate your repeat business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This is my 5th loan from Amerisave. Obviously I am a happy Amerisave customer here. In the beginning, I tried 2 to 3 lenders to compare & then chose Amerisave based on great rates & ease of use. I did that once more for my second loan. After that I stopped doing further research and now I just trust Amerisave to that degree. What I like most is: Great rates & low cost, Ease of use, everything online & paperless, And the IMPORTANT one: No hidden costs, no surprises, no gimmicks. What I see is what I get. Not many businesses in America in this category anymore.

Amerisave Mortgage

Kellie, we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be sure to let Frank, Josh and Fellon know what a great team effort they displayed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive when I initially applied for my loan because the process was so easy. I kept waiting for a bump in the road but my entire loan process was seamless from start to finish. Frank helped with me the initial application and then Josh was there to also assist--they were both fantastic and available to answer any question. Fellon was my loan processor and was simply magnificent! She, too, answered all of my questions in an extremely speedy fashion and believe me, I had a ton of questions! Fellon really took the time to explain everything and put my mind at ease! Fellon made the process so much easier and I will forever be grateful to her, Frank and Josh.

My loan "team" was amazing--totally surprised me because I wasn't expecting a good experience based on previous experiences with other lenders. My family and I thank you for all of your efforts--they do not go unnoticed! Fellon, Frank and Josh really took the time to walk us through everything without a hitch. Our entire loan process was just at 30 days--quite impressive! I cannot thank my team enough for everything!

I was very hesitant to refinance my mortgage, and especially concerned about doing it online, but using Amerisave has been an incredibly problem-free experience when I consider how complicated I thought a mortgage refinance was going to be. Because I was such a cautious customer, early on, I wrote to Aaron **, my Amerisave representative, asking him if he thought I was being too difficult, but he assured me that I was in the right place. Today, my wife and I received the notice that the old mortgage has been paid off, and we are into the new mortgage. We are saving over $300.00 per month. We are very happy with our experience at Amerisave, and we would gladly use them again. A big thank you to Aaron **, Amanda **, and Rebecca ** for their customer service and patience.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

Amerisave Mortgage

Great customer service is important to us Scott. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

The loan originator and the loan processor were both very helpful in getting the loan approved quickly. The entire process went smoothly. It took us less than three weeks from the time we inquired about the loan to when we were scheduled to close on our loan.

We are very happy with the service, Kristen **, and Kristina **. Very friendly, fast and professional. In 3 weeks all was done. Would recommend the company. They told you all the options and they worked for you.

Amerisave Mortgage

We really do care Rossie! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

They are willing to go the extra mile to assist you. They not only care about your business they care about you. They work to meet your needs. They truly want to assist you in making your life better by being successful in the outcome of your refinancing.

Jeff and Ian in particular have been very efficient--Jeff in particular. Jeff is excellent upper management material but you will lose a very efficient, personal sales person, if he becomes upper management. One of the most knowledgeable people in the business and I am not easy to please.

Amerisave Mortgage

We're happy to hear that Liz! We appreciate your business and your recommendations!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

When we began this process, we were apprehensive as we had a couple of bad experiences with a couple of other lenders. Jessica ** and the team at Amerisave were able to lay to rest all of our apprehensions. The professionalism, the promptness, the knowledge, the speed at which things get done, all were simply incredible and impressive. Every single person we have interacted with has made this refinance a most pleasant experience. I will be recommending this team to everyone I know.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Amerisave Mortgage

Way to go Geneva! Thanks for the feedback, David!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

Friendly and helpful service with positive attitude to continue checking rules. The primary mortgage contact was professional and responsive of my questions and needs while I provided documentation. She made a difficult task easier and smooth for us. Geneva is a outstanding employee.

Amerisave Mortgage

We believe great customer service is key, Kay! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I received excellent customer service from Amerisave. Andrew and Daphne, our customer service representatives were very helpful. They were very informative and always kept the lines of communication open during our loan application and processing. I would recommend Amerisave for your loan or refinancing needs.

The individuals who handled my refinance were excellent. Richard ** was very helpful in the initial stages and Stacey ** was GREAT in seeing the process through. Finally, I love your website as it is easily the most informative website that I came across when I was deciding which company to take my business to.

Amerisave Mortgage

Glad you found our services easy to use Rick! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

The service was very easy. Did application and sent in most items needed the first day. Process was easy, just scanned the paperwork and uploaded it. My file was assigned to Irene ** who was very easy to work with. She always kept in contact via email or phone to let me know what she needed or how the process was going. Thanks Irene. You were great!

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for all of the feedback Ryan! We're happy you found our services useful!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

Highest recommendation to refinance with Amerisave. My experience consisted of open communication, constant unsolicited but properly timed updates, easy accessibility to representatives, my questions were always answered timely, the friendliness of the staff, ease of use of the website and its status update board, electronic documentation/upload was very convenient as well. We were very satisfied with Todd ** and Erin **: both are extremely professional, friendly, easy to talk to, always answered our questions and made sure we understood, and were both helpful in assisting us with our first refinance...Couldn't have done it without you and your team. Thank you both!

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review, Michele!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

All staff were positive and supportive. I will use as well as recommend Amerisave again. I appreciated their patience and helpfulness. I do not enjoy the process of finding documentation but your staff made it painless and not pressured. Thank you very much for all that you did.

Amerisave Mortgage

Customer service is important to us, Ricardo! thanks for your positive feedback!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I had started the refinance process before with a couple of other lenders, only to be hung up for 2 months and no loan. I decided to try AmeriSave. First call with my Loan Originator and the next day he had me turning in the Docs they needed. Being able to use AmeriSave's Portal and checklist to receive the approvals was fast and easy. I usually had an answer by the next day. My loan was completed on my home computer from the comfort of my home. At closing, my Title Company made the comment, "Wow, that was fast!" Thanks to my Loan Originator, Robert ** and my Loan Processor, James ** for their expediency and great customer service.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review, Pamlea! We appreciate your business!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Everyone who helped me through this process was extremely patient and helpful. The mortgage process can be a painful one but the team at Amerisave did their best to get me through in as fast and painless a way as possible. Tim, my loan originator, said he'd help me get the loan I needed and was as good as his word. Chris **, my processor was very patient and understanding even when it took me a while to get everything submitted. He was always available to answer my questions and stayed in touch so if I got confused about anything he could help me out. The closing was set up at the time and place convenient for me and went off without a hitch. I don't think you could go wrong working with Amerisave for your financing needs. Thank you for everything. All the help is truly appreciated.

I am very content with Amerisave and all the staff that helped me along way including Mr. Andrew **, Mrs. Kristen **, and Mrs. Irene **. The document portal's ease of use made a positive difference. I would gladly recommend to friends and family!

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the positive feedback, Clare! We're glad your experience was easy and enjoyable!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Hands down, this was the best and easiest refi experience! Jessica, Shawanda, Ben, and the entire AmeriSave team were extremely professional, responsive, and efficient. Each Amerisave representative demonstrated exceptional knowledge of VA loans and related issues. I would definitely recommend Amerisave to anyone considering a refi.

I had a great experience with Amerisave Mortgage, it was the smoothest financial transaction I have ever had. Robert ** and Robert ** most helpful. They kept me informed and also kept the process moving. Every timeline they gave me was met.

Very professional, very friendly. Quick moving and the client portal is very smooth and easy to navigate. Amanda is the best!! Very professional and friendly! I would work with her again and again! Keep it up Amerisave!! Couldn't ask for a better experience!!

Great communication from everyone at AmeriSave. The AmeriSave crew is on top of everything! The electronic communication keeps the applicant up to date throughout the process. This is the most efficient application and approval process for a mortgage that I have experienced.

I was very impressed with the professionalism. All my questions were answered quickly and I was encouraged to call anytime. They kept me updated daily. Daniel and Jeremy were very kind. Several times I had to call back needing clarification and they always assured me they were more than happy to answer all questions any time.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the feedback, Linda! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future business!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Very pleased with our overall experience with Amerisave. Would recommend them to anyone. The team that worked with us was great especially James **. He was kind, patience, professional and very knowledgeable a real asset to Amerisave Mortgage. Thanks James. Other members on the team was also helpful. I had heard some negative things about Amerisave but I must say my dealings with them was all positive. In the future if I need a mortgage company I would most definitely use them.

Everything with my refinance has been handled promptly and efficiently. All the members of the Amerisave team have been knowledgeable and helpful during the application and documentation process. We look forward to a similarly efficient closing process with this loan.

Johan ** is so professional and courteous. He is very knowledgeable about the whole lending process and explains things in a manner in which it is easy to understand. I would recommend him to anyone that I know who is considering purchasing a home.

So far, the process is going great. Thanks to Trevor **. He follows through on everything and answer every question that I have concern with. The portal is very informative and is transparent with the process. I am looking forward in giving my final review after the final process.

Fast. I've waited up to 2 weeks for an approval that Justin ** gave me in less than a day. I was referred to Amerisave by a coworker that was extremely happy with their service as well and will always recommend this company from here on.

Amerisave has been a great lender refinancing our home so far. All the people I've dealt with along the way have been very nice and communication has been great. They respond very quickly and are on top of getting this loan taken care of. Also their rates are great that nobody can touch.

Professional and efficient. Everyone from the loan officer to his staff and the follow-up group did their jobs well. Those who did not directly work in the office, the ones they suggested, such as the appraisal personnel were also professional and efficient.

The person I was working with was everything I could ask for while doing his job. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and even funny when needed to lessen the stress of the process. The professionalism was apparent all the while, and rapid response to questions was appreciated.

This is the second refinance we have done with Amerisave and both times we worked with Dan ** and Ben **. This time was a bit more complicated because it was a VA loan but both of them persevered to make the process easier. We appreciate their efforts and almost feel like they are friends. We would certainly, and have, recommended Amerisave to others. Thank you!

Amerisave staff are very nice (Rick, Jessisa, and Brittany), wish everyone was like that. They worked very hard to get me a loan. I do not know if I got it yet, but they made it easy to apply. Thanks.

Everyone has taken all the time needed to answer all my questions. Even if it was the same question I had asked 5 minutes ago. I feel secure in this confusing process. Not having done this for quite some time, and never just online, is an experience.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile