4.75/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Amerisave Mortgage

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #1168.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation Gallery (4)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 9, 2017

2261 Amerisave Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 25, 2017

I highly recommend Amerisave. It took me 3 houses before I find the right house and Amerisave is so easy and convenient to use. I was working with Thomas ** and Brandy **. They were both very professional, easy to reach and available to answer my questions almost 24/7. They were very efficient and helpful to get things done. They both walked me thru all the steps in the loan process. I am truly happy and highly recommend both. Amerisave thank you. Amerisave website is very convenient. Your staff are excellent to work with. Thank you!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Amerisave was very professional and I would highly recommend them to my friends, neighbors and family. They quickly put my refinance together and made the process easy. The team kept me informed every step of way and were always available for my calls or were able to get right back to me.

Original review: May 25, 2017

Melody ** and Nicole ** were AMAZING!!! This was the most smoothest refinance we have ever done. When I called I got to speak directly to the person I was calling and if Melody or Nicole wasn't there they called right back. The process was 33 days!! Everywhere else I checked it was going to be 45-60 days to close. I've already shared my coupon to a friend and gave Melody and Nicole's phone number to the notary lady that came to our house. Closing costs were exceptional. Not like Bank of America and Summit Funding. Thank you sooo much Melody and Nicole and Amerisave!!!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Tim ** is a master of service. Quick to respond and action but willing to give you the space you need if/when shopping rates without breathing down your neck. We were very impressed! When they weren't able to match a rate we got elsewhere, they offered $1k after we close. They are an excellent alternative to the "big banks."

Original review: May 23, 2017

I was very pleased with the refinance process of our loan. Ken ** and Amanda ** were very friendly and professional. I will recommend Amerisave Mortgage Company to anyone I know looking to finance a home or refinance their loan. We received a very low rate and there were no out of pocket expenses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: May 23, 2017

Fast, professional, courteous! Respectful! Has been an amazing experience. Will never go anywhere else again. The gentleman that took care of us, was just that, a gentleman. We completely felt like customer service was #1. From start to finish, can't complain about one thing.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I had a lot of hesitancy in deciding to use AmeriSave because of all the older negative reviews. But their rates were consistently the lowest so I decided to go with it despite the hesitancy. The loan originator (Cindy) and processor (Ian) were extremely helpful and if I couldn't get a hold of them right away, they called back in a timely fashion. While there were some frustrating things that happened during the refinance, none of it was because of AmeriSave. They worked with me from start to finish and I couldn't be happier with the result. I will definitely consider them in the future.

My guess with all the older negative reviews is that a lot of folks aren't ready to refinance or purchase due to low credit or complicated work/life situations or just don't understand the process. Because of that, they might get rejected outright or underwriting needs to do a lot of research to figure out if they can approve their application. When that happens, it can drag on and folks don't like it so they complain. This was not my experience and I would gladly use AmeriSave again.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Well, the refinance process was less stressful than what I had anticipated. John ** was the first person I had interacted with. He patiently walked me through the online mortgage application process and answered all my questions and offered information that he felt was most helpful to me. He did not rush me to make decisions. No pressure, just information as I needed it. Chrystal ** was helpful and very forthcoming with pertinent information for me. She answers her phone when it rings. That's amazing. Most places do not have humans answering telephones. Thank you Chrystal. I am happy with the refinance experience provided to me.

Original review: May 22, 2017

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, especially Ken ** and Ben ** have been an absolute pleasure to work with. We are in the process of closing two mortgage loans with them. They have exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process. Ken's communication and valuable advice as well as Ben's rapid responsiveness, key ability to anticipate and move the process along even when I needed a little push was unbelievable. Every interaction with them has been exceptional. I highly recommend AmeriSave especially these two professionals! I look forward to working with them again.

Original review: May 22, 2017

The quality of service was superb and my expectations were definitely exceeded. Deborah and Shamane worked hard to get me the loan package that I wanted, and wound up delivering more than I had hoped for. The website is extremely intuitive and very easy to follow each step of the way. I was treated very professionally throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to my friends and family.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Everyone is spot on, friendly and keeps you informed of everything that is going on with your loan process. They do not waste anytime getting anything done and are so helpful with assisting you in whatever you need in this process. I would say very customer service oriented!!! 100%.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I would like to thank very much Nikki ** for the exceptional customer service that she offered to me throughout my loan processing. Her responses to my inquiries were always instantaneous, friendly and detailed. Again, thank you Nikki.

Original review: May 20, 2017

It has been a pleasure doing business with Amerisave. I especially want to mention Ray ** and Megan **. They have been extremely helpful and courteous, and have answered all of our questions promptly. I would enthusiastically recommend Amerisave to our friends and family.

Original review: May 18, 2017

Kris and Tiffaney were great to work with. All of the timelines were spelled out and when I had a question, they responded very timely answering all of my questions. I would certainly recommend Amerisave to anyone who wants to refinance their home.

Original review: May 18, 2017

The great communication from Will **. He is just the best throughout the entire process. He gives me the heads up for any additional info and is ALWAYS available at any time for whatever I need. Will has been a tremendous lifeline for me and what a great asset for Amerisave.

Original review: May 16, 2017

My husband and I just closed on our third home and looking back I wish we would have found this company sooner. The entire experience was fabulous! Any time I called, I got a hold of "my person" right away. There was no phone tag and that's unheard of! Emails were answered promptly and any time I had something to review on their website, "my person" would also call us to make sure we understood everything okay and went over all pages with us. I LOVE their website. Very user friendly. Gives you a great timeline, shows you how to contact people, and the uploading/downloading of documents was the best by far. Closing was a breeze and we had all of our documents way before needed. We would HIGHLY recommend AmeriSave.

Original review: May 16, 2017

Rebekah ** did a great job! She kept us alert to what we needed to do to get the process done and she stay on top of all the paperwork. It is an overall easy and beneficial experience. We are very pleased with our re-fi. Thanks so much. God bless...

Original review: May 16, 2017

Rosalyn and Trevor provided excellent customer service. They are timely and efficient. He made the loan origination process as convenient as possible and answered all questions thoroughly and promptly. Rosalyn is courteous and follows through on all requests in a professional manner.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I found the online application and processing system quite easy to use and a convenient way of getting the job done. Amerisave came in $400-$500 less on closing fees and much less required in escrow. If everything holds true I'll come into closing with about $1,500 less than any of the other offers I received and the lowest percentage rate without buying points!

Original review: May 15, 2017

Robbie and Jeremy on the Amerisave team were the best. They were diligent, very professional, and kept me aware of everything throughout the refinance process. They were in constant communication with me every step of the way. They made this effort seem too easy and smooth. This team is what makes companies successful.

Original review: May 15, 2017

The enthusiasm and drive everyone had to help work through each issue that inevitably comes up when working on a new mortgage was wonderful. Taking stress away from a highly stressful process is always a good idea and my contacts at Amerisave are highly skilled in the art! Thank you for all the love and compassion!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Shaun ** & Clayton ** have been awesome through the application process so far. They are personable and friendly. They assisted with the application questions, kept us informed each step of the way, and responded quickly to issues/concerns. Thank you!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I want to thank you for the excellent service we received from two of your BEST employees, Deborah ** from your Michigan office and Amanda ** from your Kentucky office. From the start Deborah went to great lengths to help us while filling out our application; answering the many questions we had for her and making us feel like we were family! Amanda took over and just as Deborah did, she made our whole loan process EASY and EFFORTLESS! Thank you Deborah and Amanda and God bless you both!

Original review: May 10, 2017

Chris, the person dealing with my refinance, is keeping me up to date with all updates. it is good to have the personal touch. In addition, any time I had a question, Chris was extremely quick to get back to me. All in all, great service. Thank you Chris.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Attentive. Prompt. Professional. Followed through on representations and promises. Listened and provided detailed, understandable answers. Cordial and pleasant employees. The entire process from application to closing was less than a month. Closed without a hitch with highly qualified specialists. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to anyone seeking a fair, reliable and honest lender.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I work out of town most of the time. Amerisave made it so easy for me, a first time home buyer. Amerisave was honest and upfront about rates and fees, unlike the other 2 online mortgage companies I shopped. I am very pleased with the product and service Amerisave provides. Both, John ** and Bob ** were extremely helpful. They kept me updated through email, and they called me over the phone at times that I was able to talk. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Amerisave to anyone!

Original review: May 9, 2017

Refinanced with Amerisave. Total process took 2 weeks from start to finish. Amanda and Matthew (who helped me), were fantastic. Always prompt on phone calls, emails, and relaying current status of loan process to me. Was one of the easiest and quickest loans I've ever experienced. Would highly recommend this company to anybody!! Thanks again!!

Original review: May 9, 2017

Todd and Nikki did all the work and followed up every day almost. They made the process fast and painless. Best interest rates too. If you have questions they are there for you. If you need a loan or refinance I highly recommend you ask for Todd when calling Amerisave, he will guide you and tell you the truth.

Original review: May 8, 2017

We are working with Brian ** at Amerisave and he has kept us informed every step of the way. He is a very personable young man. He has gone out of his way to explain everything that is happening and what will come next. Brian is always available to answer a quick question or find the answer for us. We would recommend him to anyone wanting personalized, competent service!

Original review: May 7, 2017

This is my third transaction with them the past year and half. Everyone has been prompt and they've always keep me up to date with the progress every step of the way. They've update their back system. It's so much more streamlined and efficient. I'm thinking it's going to save me a lot more days until closing.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Information