toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What do I like about your service? 4 words: HOLLY **... CHRIS **!!! This lady and gentleman are AWESOME! Their responsiveness, clarity in explaining the process, pleasant & professional demeanor, and just overall exemplary service excellence has been phenomenal. They set the bar high and deliver at every turn in every single one of these areas daily. There hasn't been one moment where I was unclear on what's been required of me or what the next steps are in the process. Thank you for a pleasant experience. (I will be a returning customer in the future.)

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate your repeat business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This is my 5th loan from Amerisave. Obviously I am a happy Amerisave customer here. In the beginning, I tried 2 to 3 lenders to compare & then chose Amerisave based on great rates & ease of use. I did that once more for my second loan. After that I stopped doing further research and now I just trust Amerisave to that degree. What I like most is: Great rates & low cost, Ease of use, everything online & paperless, And the IMPORTANT one: No hidden costs, no surprises, no gimmicks. What I see is what I get. Not many businesses in America in this category anymore.

Amerisave Mortgage

Kellie, we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be sure to let Frank, Josh and Fellon know what a great team effort they displayed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive when I initially applied for my loan because the process was so easy. I kept waiting for a bump in the road but my entire loan process was seamless from start to finish. Frank helped with me the initial application and then Josh was there to also assist--they were both fantastic and available to answer any question. Fellon was my loan processor and was simply magnificent! She, too, answered all of my questions in an extremely speedy fashion and believe me, I had a ton of questions! Fellon really took the time to explain everything and put my mind at ease! Fellon made the process so much easier and I will forever be grateful to her, Frank and Josh.

My loan "team" was amazing--totally surprised me because I wasn't expecting a good experience based on previous experiences with other lenders. My family and I thank you for all of your efforts--they do not go unnoticed! Fellon, Frank and Josh really took the time to walk us through everything without a hitch. Our entire loan process was just at 30 days--quite impressive! I cannot thank my team enough for everything!

I was very hesitant to refinance my mortgage, and especially concerned about doing it online, but using Amerisave has been an incredibly problem-free experience when I consider how complicated I thought a mortgage refinance was going to be. Because I was such a cautious customer, early on, I wrote to Aaron **, my Amerisave representative, asking him if he thought I was being too difficult, but he assured me that I was in the right place. Today, my wife and I received the notice that the old mortgage has been paid off, and we are into the new mortgage. We are saving over $300.00 per month. We are very happy with our experience at Amerisave, and we would gladly use them again. A big thank you to Aaron **, Amanda **, and Rebecca ** for their customer service and patience.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Rosalyn and Trevor provided excellent customer service. They are timely and efficient. He made the loan origination process as convenient as possible and answered all questions thoroughly and promptly. Rosalyn is courteous and follows through on all requests in a professional manner.

I found the online application and processing system quite easy to use and a convenient way of getting the job done. Amerisave came in $400-$500 less on closing fees and much less required in escrow. If everything holds true I'll come into closing with about $1,500 less than any of the other offers I received and the lowest percentage rate without buying points!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Robbie and Jeremy on the Amerisave team were the best. They were diligent, very professional, and kept me aware of everything throughout the refinance process. They were in constant communication with me every step of the way. They made this effort seem too easy and smooth. This team is what makes companies successful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The enthusiasm and drive everyone had to help work through each issue that inevitably comes up when working on a new mortgage was wonderful. Taking stress away from a highly stressful process is always a good idea and my contacts at Amerisave are highly skilled in the art! Thank you for all the love and compassion!

Shaun ** & Clayton ** have been awesome through the application process so far. They are personable and friendly. They assisted with the application questions, kept us informed each step of the way, and responded quickly to issues/concerns. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

I want to thank you for the excellent service we received from two of your BEST employees, Deborah ** from your Michigan office and Amanda ** from your Kentucky office. From the start Deborah went to great lengths to help us while filling out our application; answering the many questions we had for her and making us feel like we were family! Amanda took over and just as Deborah did, she made our whole loan process EASY and EFFORTLESS! Thank you Deborah and Amanda and God bless you both!

Chris, the person dealing with my refinance, is keeping me up to date with all updates. it is good to have the personal touch. In addition, any time I had a question, Chris was extremely quick to get back to me. All in all, great service. Thank you Chris.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Attentive. Prompt. Professional. Followed through on representations and promises. Listened and provided detailed, understandable answers. Cordial and pleasant employees. The entire process from application to closing was less than a month. Closed without a hitch with highly qualified specialists. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to anyone seeking a fair, reliable and honest lender.

I work out of town most of the time. Amerisave made it so easy for me, a first time home buyer. Amerisave was honest and upfront about rates and fees, unlike the other 2 online mortgage companies I shopped. I am very pleased with the product and service Amerisave provides. Both, John ** and Bob ** were extremely helpful. They kept me updated through email, and they called me over the phone at times that I was able to talk. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Amerisave to anyone!

Refinanced with Amerisave. Total process took 2 weeks from start to finish. Amanda and Matthew (who helped me), were fantastic. Always prompt on phone calls, emails, and relaying current status of loan process to me. Was one of the easiest and quickest loans I've ever experienced. Would highly recommend this company to anybody!! Thanks again!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Todd and Nikki did all the work and followed up every day almost. They made the process fast and painless. Best interest rates too. If you have questions they are there for you. If you need a loan or refinance I highly recommend you ask for Todd when calling Amerisave, he will guide you and tell you the truth.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are working with Brian ** at Amerisave and he has kept us informed every step of the way. He is a very personable young man. He has gone out of his way to explain everything that is happening and what will come next. Brian is always available to answer a quick question or find the answer for us. We would recommend him to anyone wanting personalized, competent service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my third transaction with them the past year and half. Everyone has been prompt and they've always keep me up to date with the progress every step of the way. They've update their back system. It's so much more streamlined and efficient. I'm thinking it's going to save me a lot more days until closing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Your website was very easy to navigate and kept us updated on the progress of our loan. Both Matthew ** and Ryan ** were very communicative throughout the process, answering ALL our questions (and we had many) both on the phone and email. The rate and costs were as advertised. Being able to upload documents to the portal and downloading forms were straightforward and easy to complete. If we ever need to refinance or procure another mortgage we will definitely call AmeriSave.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My loan officer, Nate **, was phenomenal! He was very thorough and explained everything each step of the process. He put my needs and desires first and worked very hard to accomplish my goals. His communication skills were excellent as he worked between realtors, appraisers, loan processors, and underwriters... I was so thankful to have such a considerate, knowledgeable, and truest professional loan officer, like Nate **, working for me to get me the best transaction possible in the smoothest manner possible! Thank you, Nate!!

I refinanced to lower my monthly payments. After signing on LendingTree site, I was contacted by several lenders. I chose Amerisave for reasonable rate and closing costs. All the staff were amazing and very courteous. I won't hesitate to recommend to my family and friends.

Professional, knowledgeable and very efficient. Trevor, Jessica, and Kelly were fantastic to work with. It was a great experience from the very first phone call to closing. Amerisave's online system, which allows you to upload all your documentation and follow the progress of your application, is genius. We will definitely be using Amerisave again in the future!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have had good luck with all the loan information, and the loan company has done a very great job. So far we have got everything they needed, and I hope they sent us everything we need. All seems to be working out very well. Thank You!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just want to say how much we appreciate Lauren for how she handled our call and got right on getting us a loan. She was prompt and always ready to help all through getting us started on this loan. A special thank you goes to Lauren, we could not have done this without you... Also another special person, a very special thank you to IAN. You were there with us all the way thru the end. Thank you so much. You were a support to me when I was stressing, so much help, you handled it all so well. Thanks AMERISAVE FOR GIVING US THIS LOAN, A MUCH NEEDED ONE. For that we are grateful!! We will recommend AMERISAVE to our family and friends. Thanks again! We are very Satisfied Customers!!!

Robert and Jeremy were great!! They explained everything to me and made me comfortable using Amerisave. Excellent customer service. Totally recommend them! We closed in less time than they promised!! Awesome people to work with. I'll be using them in the future for other mortgage needs.

Very pleased with dealing with the professionals at Amerisave Mortgage Co. Everything was explained in detail and the process was easily understood. I would highly recommend this company as I was shown how I was able to save a lot of money by refinancing at a lower rate and by using my V.A. benefits.

I would recommend AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation with Jeremy ** and Travis ** over and over, they made a outstanding team. Great customer service and made the process of refinancing quick and very easy. Always on top of every document and question. The online process was easy to follow as well as the online request for documents.

We were amazed how much they kept us up to date on everything that was going on. We heard from them a couple of times a week and explained everything. If we had a question, all we had to do was call and they were there to answer. If the answer was not immediately available, they found it and contacted us as soon as they could. They have been great and we will refinance with them in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Helpful and polite thru process, if I had a question they answered, walking me thru the process, sent updates and information in a short of time, replied to emails or phone calls very timely. I would recommend this company to friends and relatives.

Ric ** and Dave ** went above and beyond in helping me during this process. As a first time lender, I was nervous and probably asked half-a-million questions during the process. They were patient, knowledgeable, and very understanding while also taking the time to explain the ins and outs of the mortgage process. I also felt like the experience went by quite smoothly, even as a small business owner and I can only chalk that up to their professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to work with these guys again when it comes time to buy a second home. Bonuses for both! :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Sharon ** did an excellent job processing my loan application and moving everything promptly to close. She was very easy to communicate with and addressed all my questions or concerns promptly and completely. This entire process was smooth and progressed rapidly just the way I like it. The online application was very well received. It was efficient, effective, and very easy to follow to provide required documents. I liked it! This was the best and easiest loan application process I have ever encountered. All the members I communicated with were very professional, polite, and sensitive to my needs. I appreciate everything they did to get my loan application approved and ready for closing. Thank you Sharon and a Thank You to Rob ** for getting the ball rolling for me.

Best Refi Ever: I really appreciated the almost instant responses that I received during the entire process from both Bob ** and Keller ** when I had questions or concerns. They turned a usually long and difficult procedure into a "leisurely walk in the park".

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our dedicated Amerisave team, Brian and James are competent, knowledgeable, helpful and responsive in guiding us through and managing the entire process. We were also easily able to use their online tools to share and e-sign documents, and see the status of all milestones throughout the process. All of these things resulted in an effective and efficient process. The loan closing documents had to be completed while I was on vacation in a different state. Amerisave was able to arrange for that with no issues. We also did research to determine which company was the best reputation, easy to work with, ethical, best fees and rates. We selected Amerisave and have been very impressed with the people, tools and process. We will be using AmeriSave in the future and recommending them to friends and family.

Very professional and friendly services, better rate and lower closing cost, faster and easier application and prequalifying process. Very friendly website. It leads easily what to do, how to upload your documents and esign them. Very effective and smooth communications with loan officer (Zeinab **), processors (Kelly **) and underwriters. Whenever you call or email, their responses are right there. I have had really experienced an excellent, professional, trustworthy, reliable services from A-Z. Keep it up!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Leon ** has been extremely helpful and patient, we want to go with you just because you have him working with us, the difference from one lender to the other is minimal, however the employees like Leon make the difference and final call for us as customers. Thank you and we hope to close soon!!!

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile