Amerisave Mortgage

Amerisave Mortgage

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

AmeriSave has an Excellent client service. My Loan Processor (Kira) was very helpful on quickly clarifying/resolving any of my questions and always immediately accessible by phone and email. Also the web experience was great from the moment I requested a quote. I loved the fact that I did not need to give any of my personal (Name, email, phone number, address, etc.). All I needed was the relevant info such as the price of the property, the loan amount and state and county of the property to get a quote. In addition, the interest rate was lower than any other lender I had checked (10+ lenders) with very reasonable closing costs. My loan closed within the lock in period & with fairly accurate initial closing estimates.

I just refinanced my residence successfully through Amerisave. As with all mortgage companies the process took nearly 2 months. There were cliff-hanger moments because some of the assertions by the loan originator as acceptable source of income were not honored by the underwriter, which required the provision of oodles of other documents; the underwriter had difficulty in accepting my Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from my IRAs as income despite it being a guaranteed source of income because I turned 70 in 2016. However, the loan processor worked with me extremely patiently and we were able to convince the underwriter to accept the RMD starting in January as income. So, all's well that ends well.

Liked the variable choices, wasn't interested in paying 1.66 points to get a reduced rate of 2.75 at the time. But I was willing to pay $185 for 3% loan and shorten my term by 4 years. My Experience was very good!

I have never received such great service like the service from your group. I was treated with the most respect from the whole team. I was always kept up to date with each step and they guided me through each step, I always got a quick response to my questions and emails. Always with a smile and a great attitude from the team. They were very professional the whole way through. Very friendly and caring. I always felt at ease speaking with them. Thank You.

It is my second time. I am refinanced my house with AmeriSave. It will tell you that I have great experience with AmeriSave. Your staff is very helpful and I thank you and your staff for all your help in this processes. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

The agent I am working with was not pushing me to refinance, and when I explained my husband and I had a bad experience on the last refinance he backed off and educated me on what I could do about it. He has been very helpful in our entire process of refinancing. Once I learned what I needed to do to upload and download the documents for processing, we have been very happy with AmeriSave's simplicity to refinance.

Our loan processor Sharon ** was EXCELLENT! She moved things along quickly and was so pleasant to work with. Grace ** who was our loan officer also did a great job and was very helpful. We are so grateful to have our loan approved and closing in a few days.

My time working with Ken ** and Jodi ** found both of them to be very friendly, courteous, patient and professional to work with. They were very helpful with questions and guidance with the loan application and reviewing and submitting all the supporting documents.

Mike **, Tiffaney **, and Christian ** did a great job with our loan. They made sure everything went smooth. I would keep Amerisave in mind for another loan in the future. Plus everyone was very professional and went out 100% to make sure we were happy.

Brandy and David were extremely courteous and professional. I would recommend them to a friend. Brandy took over toward the end of the process and cleaned up after one of her coworkers dropped the ball. She was instrumental in getting my loan to closing. Thank you both!

Refinancing our home was extremely easy. The staff are very helpful and get things done quickly. When we were ready to close I thought we would have to take time off of work, but AmeriSave sent the closing attorney to our home when it was convenient for us! I cannot say enough good things about our experience with AmeriSave and I would recommend them to anyone looking to refinance!

As a first time home buyer with no realtor, AmeriSave made this process so easy for me. It was a total of 48 days from my application date to close! I couldn't be more happy with the choice I made with going through AmeriSave. I had an amazing Loan Officer and Loan Processor, Allison and Jaime! They were always there if I had any questions and I would be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss them. I highly recommend AmeriSave, A++ service!

Takes much too long to get approved. I have excellent credit rating, sufficient income and sufficient savings to purchase my property outright and yet it's taken over four months to be approved. Otherwise, great system if it would only work!!

Quick and thorough responses to questions. I have worked with a few different people and everybody is very friendly and helpful. I can be a little intimidating going through a loan process online but the people at AmeriSave make the process easy.

Amerisave is competitive in mortgage lending loans. Great staff. Friendly and cooperative and resolved all issues smoothly. In our case it took somewhat longer to close than usual. However Amerisave kept up to close on our condominium without any problems.

This has been the most knowledgeable and friendliest experience I have ever had with a big corporation. They always respond to my questions in a very timely manner usually within 15 minutes. They walked me through every step of the way.

Totally pleased working with Mr. **. His professionalism showed he knew what he was doing. My wife and I found it a pleasure and comforting working with him. He referred to us on a first name basis making us at ease. You have our permission to use our names in the future should you so desire.

Great job. Timely communication. This is the second time I use Amerisave. Not alone their rate is very low, their service and communication are professional. I first hesitated to use an online company to do loan but it turns out really good. I am very satisfied. Thanks!

I had a great experience with the refinancing of my home with Amerisave. It took longer but it was the underwriter taking too long in reviewing the file. James and Nikki were so helpful and very professional in dealing with my refinancing. Thank you.

Great follow up! Quick responses to emails! Good communication! Great company to work with! Looking forward to closing on my loan for my new home! Loan officer and loan processor have been both very helpful and professional! Will definitively use this company again in the future!

The best rates and very professional! Did a great job of getting our refi done! They were very responsive and made sure we were up to date with the latest news. Their website to upload items and stay abreast of everything was user-friendly and easy to read. Thanks so much AmeriSave!

Was able to do and upload everything online!! Went thru entire loan application via my iPhone. Just awesome experience. In addition, my experience with their Loan Officer and Customer Service was just as exceptional. Found them to be lowest cost to refinance too.

Holden ** was very prompt in returning emails and phone calls when I had questions or concerns. The whole process was relatively easy and initial promises were kept. I would highly recommend Holden for all mortgage processing needs. Thank you.

I had a terrific experience obtaining my loan at the rate and terms I was seeking. Amanda was my Loan Processor and she was easy to work with, empathetic to my concerns and hustled. Both her and Alex ** are assets to your organization and should receive a handsome Christmas Bonus as recognition for all their hard work. ;>)

What an excellent process! Notary comes to your home at closing. All the paperwork was submitted electronically through their portal, and always had a current status of where I was and what I needed to provide. The Amerisave Team did a great job and we had regular phone conversations to keep everything moving along. The next time I need a loan I'll definitely be going to Amerisave.

Russell ** is very professional and caring about his clients. He was efficient and quick to response to my questions. AmeriSave is a company I will contact for any future home loans, as well as recommend my friends to do so.

I greatly appreciate Amerisave agent professionalism in handling the mortgage refinancing. I appreciate Ken ** attitude and professionalism. Thank you so much for all Amerisave agents' sympathy and attitude. I congratulate Amerisave company for this management.

Every part was self-explanatory, if you don't know how to use the uploading they're a phone call away. The process of uploading was better than leaving home or faxing documents making tons of copies, all documents are in one folder available for printing whenever needed.

Very fast, very good service. All questions or concerns answered quickly. Has been a joy working with Blake and Amanda! I would highly recommend Amerisave, and especially, Blake and Amanda for all of your mortgage needs. They gave me the best rates!

A very modern way to finance. Very streamlined but personal. You can talk to someone at anytime during the process. Fast and easy, application through the closing. I found the interest rates are the lowest available. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to purchase or refinance.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile