3.8/5 (2190 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

Bought Michele Obama tickets for December 10, 2022. Company said they would send an email when tickets were ready to be transferred. Never, NEVER got that email. Called them 5 days before the event to get my tickets. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE could get me my tickets or the email. They said just wait you'll get them in time for the event. If I went through with my plans I would have to drive 100 miles to the event and HOPE they send the tickets. I could not take that chance. All the calls and online chat sessions (at least 20) to their customer service produced no results, got the same cut and paste answers each time. NO ONE was willing to call whatever department and just simply ask them to resend the email to transfer tickets. Luckily I used American Express to purchase the tickets so I stopped payment for them. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THE TICKETNETWORK!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

I purchased 2 tickets a few months back with my domestic partner. 3 weeks prior to the event he was killed. I asked for a refund, there was no way I am okay to travel. I even sent copy of death certificate. Refund denied, they rather I spend my time putting tickets up for Resale and just hope someone purchases them. All in between me dealing with the police, funeral home and Cemetery. DO NOT USE OR PURCHASE ANY TICKETS FROM.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

We purchased Kevin Hart tickets in July for a November show. The show was Nov 5 and we were supposed to have our tickets by Nov 3. I contacted them several times and they assured me I would have tickets in time. The day of the show I still had nothing and was told that they could not get ahold of the seller, and there was nothing they could do to assure I would get the tickets. This company is a scam, do not buy from them!!!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

My daughter got fooled by this website - she thought she was on Ticketmaster (I'm sure that is not a fluke that everything looks exactly the same..) Tickets were purchased and an email was received to CLAIM tickets. As soon as my daughter did so, it immediately gave her an error "This Ticket Transfer has already been accepted by another email address."

3 phone calls with TICKETNETWORK gave me every crazy scenario possible for why WE are the issue - my daughter had someone hack her phone, my daughter had someone log into their Ticketmaster account on her phone and the tickets are there in someone else's account, that the tickets are claimed by us already and THEY (TICKETNETWORK) are being scammed here in us saying we don't have them, etc.

Of course what they won't propose as a reason why this has happened - FRAUD. That once the seller got the money, they sent the tickets to ANY email address they can access, claim the tickets, and then my daughter gets this error "TICKETS ARE ALREADY CLAIMED". And TICKETNETWORK then throws their hands up and says "we have proof they have been claimed". But the catch is - they cannot tell you the email address or by whom... So you are out X amount of money and they stand by "we have proof they have been claimed". How convenient for them and the seller. TRUST ME - this is not worth it, shop elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Bought tickets that totaled $400 under pretense it was TicketMaster, this site has very similar, layout, and color scheme. Was notified it was postponed indefinitely, come to find out, there was never a show scheduled on this artist's tour and this venue. On the original show date, the artist was in another country. No refunds, lackluster empathy or customer service, and no updates whatsoever. They do not send any emails, aside from the emails I sent them, I only received 1 email where they notified me of the money they were taking.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

I was one of those that desperately wanted some tickets to a Jack Harlow concert taking place in Toronto, and had to resort to this site to do so since tickets were sold out on Ticket Master. Was promised tickets to be available 4 days before the concert which was odd but I didn’t mind. It’s not till October 1st came and left that I started getting worried and began researching this company and was devastated by the reviews. I was sure I was not getting my tickets especially because I tried calling their line (no answer), and emailing (no reply). The only saving grace was the communication I had via the live chat that tried to assure me I’d be good. I ended up contacting the seller via email which also reassured me I’d be okay. Literally minutes after that communication, on October 3rd, I received the transfer link to Ticketmaster to get and save my tickets. I was elated.

Despite my situation being one of the few positive ones, I took two stars off because the site, promises, prices, and communication are literally all over the place. I don’t like being promised or told certain things only to then find out later after doing extensive digging and work, that what was stated isn’t at all accurate. You won’t know where you’re sitting until way later. You’ll get your ticket anywhere between the day they say they’ll send it to maybe the day of the concert. The prices are definitely more expensive than other vendors. And you are not guaranteed to get seated in the area you paid for. All of this makes for an unnecessarily anxious experience for literally nothing. I won’t be using them again, despite my outcome. I do want people to know that if you do decide to move forward with this site, it is 100% a gamble and you really need to advocate for yourself to assure you get your tickets which is truly insane.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I purchased "VIP rows 1-8" for a concert in Spokane. We ended up in general admission behind the VIP section. I was charged $150 per ticket and ended up getting $35 tickets. They took zero responsibility and said, "we are only a website that lets people sell their tickets". Unacceptable and do not fall for their scam! Buy tickets elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

In May I purchase two tickets for Bruno Mars at the cost of $733 that was to take place in Vegas Nevada on August 19. After paying for my tickets I received the email stating that my tickets will be mailed out to me on August 17 for an event that was taken place on August 19. I called and informed them that I lived in the state of Georgia. There was no way I would have gotten these tickets in time enough to make it to Vegas to see the show and that I needed a refund. They refused but they will get me the tickets in time enough. I filed a dispute with PayPal Credit for a refund and when PayPal contact them they gave PayPal a bogus tracking number which they never checked. I never received tickets for the event and to this date have not received a refund yet from PayPal! I will be filing a BBB complaint on both.

Original review: July 25, 2022

This company is a total scam. I ordered tickets in March for a concert that was in September. It has my birthday present to myself to see my favorite artist in concert. I did get VIP tickets as well as Floor tickets so that I could enjoy seeing him up close and personal. Today I got a email stating that they were unable to get the tickets I had ordered. The tickets are now double what I originally paid for them and I am not able to see the artist that has saved my life more times than he knows. When I questioned the agent how they can offer tickets that they don't actually have the response was "I don't know." Please avoid attempting to purchase anything from this company as they seriously don't care that they are blatantly lying to their customers and offering stuff they do not actually have to offer. Thanks TicketNetwork for crushing my dreams!

Original review: July 25, 2022

I bought two tickets for the Rammstein concert. I paid, and I got without any explanation the message that TicketNetwork is giving my money back. I wanted the tickets, not a refund, so I asked. Customer support blamed me I asked for a refund, later it was a miscommunication... I had the effort to call a number to book tickets again. Well, I was not willing to pay more money for the tickets and especially after such a bad experience. Besides, mistakes can happen anywhere, but getting first blamed is a no-go and smells like fraud. They had for a few days my money. And shouldn't I still get the tickets if it is a miscommunication? I´m annoyed and upset with this service.

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

TicketNetwork Company Information