Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have purchased tickets from Event Tickets Center for quite a few different events such as Phish and baseball games, and the tickets are cheaper.

Could not see exactly where the seats were so that was annoying. All the service fees and shipping were very high. I hope we can see well from the seats we have. That should be mentioned when you purchase the tickets also.

The purchase was easy and simple. I went online to buy Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow tickets at the Starplex Stadium in Dallas Tx. The process was quick. I've been to the Starplex numerous times over the years, and we're looking forward to going back next month.

Happy with our seats and the price of the tickets. HOWEVER, the service fee for the tickets was outrageous. Our tickets were 69 dollars a piece with a 22 dollar service fee per ticket. Not sure if we will return to this ticket vendor in the future.

An extra $11 service fees was added after purchase button was pushed. That was not explained prior to the sale. The only added fee shown was the $7.95 e-delivery fee. I feel that all fees and charges should be explained before the credit card information is taken.

Like the fact that we can get tickets on such a short notice. Was rather unsatisfied with the additional costs. Hope that everything will work out well with the tickets, since we do not have a printer. Thank you for your service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

I felt like the almost $70 dollar service fee was shoved in right at the end of payment and you didn't even know it was going to be there. I will never use this sneaky and unethical service again to purchase tickets.

The "service charge" is a scam. It only shows up after all the information is provided and AFTER the indication is only a $7.95 fee for an email - itself ridiculous. You should be ashamed of this bait and switch. There is no way it takes that amount of money to process a ticket.

I found the service fees were very high and they came as a surprise at checkout. They should be identified earlier in the process as it could (and almost did) have an impact on my buying decision. I would like to continue seeing these events, but price is getting excessive, and will certainly limit my purchase decisions in the future.

HIM tickets - The fees were out of hand and I'm pretty sure sites like this are buying the original tickets and reselling them at higher prices. Gen. admin. for this show was $57 on the promoted site. It kind of makes me sick to see this happening, but I really wanted to see this band.

Service fee exorbitant!!! Venue has poor ratings and have to walk far to get there. We're in our 60's and this will be challenging but Van Morrison is the draw. This fee should provide better customer service. The shuttle service if necessary.

I ordered tickets just now. Will not receive them for some time. Unable to determine whether your service is good or bad. When I get the tickets, then I'll know more about how I would rate your services. Your online ordering is fairly user friendly though and fairly straight forward.

I think it is ridiculous that I was charged a delivery fee on top of the service fee when I am not having the tickets delivered but instead downloading and printing them off. I have never seen this before on any other ticket service. I will not be using Event Tickets Center in the future.

I do not appreciate the deceptive practice of adding a large "service fee" to an order. Just put them in the ticket price instead of adding it at checkout. I spent hours looking for tickets in my price range just to be hit with an additional $90. This is a deceptive practice and I am **. If it were any other concert, I would have cancelled my order but I haven't more time to invest.

Purchasing tickets to the sporting event was very simple and hassle free, no problems/concerns. However, once I purchased my tickets online a screen popped up and stated I qualified for a $25 rebate if I called this number... After calling this number I was then told I would only get my rebate if I participated in a 30 day trial for $1. I opted out... I'm dissatisfied because this advertisement is totally misleading. Sure, I love to save money, but not when I first have to pay a "small fee" to even be eligible. Bummer!

Event Tickets Center

Susan, we are working on improving our venue maps. Thanks for your feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Wish I could have seen better where the floor rows were and the seating rows. It's hard to tell how high up the seats are due to being afraid of heights. And how close you are to the stage on the floor by the numbers.

Twenty five dollars each ticket to send an email is silly. The process is quick, but I feel like I have been used by a slick car salesperson. I have been sold a lemon for sure. I mean you're telling me that to watch human actors inside of animal suits is worth that much. Why did I ever have kids? What a bad idea!!

Unbelievable service fees that make the price of the ticket VERY deceiving. I acknowledge service fees are necessary but over $20 for each? The full amount should be included when shopping for tickets. I thought I was paying around 80 when in fact it's now 100.

$44 service fee per ticket & $7.50 "delivery fee" to send me an email? Absolutely ridiculous. You really should be ashamed. If it weren't our anniversary there is no way I would have agreed to this. It should be illegal to list tickets at $139 & then tack on $51.50 per ticket at the end. That's a 37% increase over the advertised price.

Happy with tickets' location and price of tickets, but then slammed at the end of checkout with high service fee. I wish the high service fee would have been brought to my attention long before I get to the end of my checkout. Other than that, very easy and detailed website.

Thanks Traci.

Original review: June 16, 2017

It was great. Best ticket buying experience I have ever had in my life. Terrific service. Easy interface. Good job. I will for sure be telling every one of my friends to buy their tickets at this site. This is my third time purchasing and it has always went very smooth and easy. No problems.

I am just so frustrated about the additional fees. There was not mention of this until the end of my purchase. It is as you are trying to trick the buyer. The cost is a joke and unfair. The site was easy to use and was happy with everything but the additional unexpected $100 fee.

Event Tickets Center

Joshua, we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Look forward to the show. Website was easy to use. Would definitely recommend the place to my friends and family. Very clear how to use the site. Hope you all enjoy the shows that you see. Thanks for reading this.

Event Tickets Center

Annie, our call center is open every day from 7am to 1am, please call to place an order or just ask questions.

Original review: June 15, 2017

Wasn't expecting the high service fee, I wish they would have put that before I went to order the tickets. Think it's overpriced. I will have to remember that next time I try to ever ordering anything. Also would have preferred to speak to someone so next time I will call.

The site was easy to use but a $23 charge for using the site and ordering the tickets myself??? Then a 7.95 charge for e-tickets delivery?? It's just an e-mail!! I paid $60 dollars in fees for 2 $70 tickets!! That's outrageous!

I just purchased three tickets to a concert, and the combined service fees is greater than the price of a single ticket. That is indulgent and insulting. I will not be using your services again. I am aware that service fees are now the norm for online ticketing centers, but this was excessive.

Easy to go through the schedule and figure out the ticket I want to purchase. Now I can go and enjoy the concert. Wow. I'm gonna let my friend and family know about this website so they too can come on this site and start enjoying the great event to have to offer.

Extremely upset that there was nothing stating a $30 service charge per ticket when looking to buy until I got to the confirmation page. I paid it because I wanted the tickets but that was truly unfair not to state that somewhere before getting to that spot in my purchase. Believe me, I will NEVER purchase from you again!

Event Tickets Center

Thanks for your feedback.

Original review: June 15, 2017

Event Tickets Center was quick and easy to use. Prices are deceiving though because of the service charges. Even worse than the hidden fees, was the fact they made you type an essay before allowing you to check out. I came, I saw what I wanted, I bought the tickets.

I purchased a Florida Georgia Line concert ticket this morning. I expected to pay the $49 for the ticket and didn't even mind paying a service fee (which I fully expected). But come on $16.66 service fee and $7.95 delivery fee (to my email). It cost me half cost of the ticket just for the service fee. This is highway robbery and you should be ashamed to charge your customers those types of fees. He really wanted to go to your concert and so I paid the fee like everyone else. Know this. I will never ever purchase a ticket from you again. I should have to pay a $25 service fee for a $49.00 ticket. If you are going charge those fees, it should be a percentage of the cost of the ticket for example 10%. You people are like loan sharks!!!

Seamless and easy. I would recommend this site for any to any of my friends and colleagues. You should give it a chance. Verizon Amphitheater is an awesome venue. Recommended highly. I don't know how much more I can say about this experience. It is well worth it. Everyone should try it. It is a Thursday morning and I was able to purchase my tickets very easily

Event Tickets Center Company Profile