3.35/5
  • 1 star
Based on 1,299 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

1299 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Why is there a shipping and handling fee when there is no shipping or handling involved? The ticket is emailed and then printed by the purchaser. Charging people extra for shipping and handling when you already get 28% of the ticket cost for 'service fee' is ludicrous.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Quick and no issues with ordering. Love it and I will definitely tell all my friends and family members about the great services provided from this website. I am so excited to attend this game (soccer Mexico vs Bosnia) and will use this website for all my future tickets.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Print at home fee is way too high, also the service charge is too high. Other online ticket sites do not have fees this high. I will not buy from you again. I am sure others who buy online tickets feel the same way. I hope this information is of value to you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Was very easy. Only complaint would be that the default option was to purchase two tickets. As it turned out, I wanted two tickets, so this was convenient. But I can imagine someone thinking he is buying on one and accidentally purchasing two. Well, I'm fine. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Overall, good website. Easy to find and purchase tickets. I bought four tickets and paid >$60 in service fees! Are you kidding me?! Next time, I'll drive to the ticket office, buy the tickets there at the venue, take my wife out for a nice lunch and still pay less than that $60 service fee.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My experience was great, the only thing I would change: include all fees upfront, included with total price of tickets including fees. The price that was visible upfront is not the price when checking out. Overall, the site is easy to use!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I just bought tickets and it was very easy. This was a very efficient website and easy to use. The only thing I don't like is not seeing the seat numbers. I hope these are in a good position. I look forward to buying more tickets because of the ease of using the site. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Your website is easy to use. Great seats. Wish you had email tickets sent to me. I am coming from Colorado to Dallas for the Bon Jovi concert. Your website said you will mail the tickets by 3/22/2018 and the concert is on 3/26/2018. Does not give much mail time to get the tickets considering I am leaving for Dallas on 03/26/2018. What happens if the tickets do not arrive before I leave for Dallas?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Service fee is too high for e service. It's the internet for pete's sake! Only way I can afford to go to the Oracle Arena is to go when the SC Warriors play. I do love the filters so I can pick the ticket I want at my budget. That was very helpful with the little picture to show us where it is. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Easy to order, and easy to understand seating... Took less than 5 minutes! Other sites are not clear and then add hidden charges after the process... so they waste your time. All information here is upfront and understood before placing the order.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Easy to navigate the website, the floor map was excellent. Sometimes the font is entirely too small to read or they make the font size too blurry. Prices were acceptable, checkout was quick and easy. I hate when you go to checkout and they need everything but your blood type. Thanks Event Tickets!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

It was easy to navigate and quick. I enjoyed working on the website. I simply searched the concert I wanted, the concert appeared and I was able to quickly and easily buy the tickets. I am excited to attend the concert and I feel even better knowing it was so easy to get the tickets!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Your site is easy to navigate but I don't appreciate finding out about the per ticket fee for your site after selecting seats. It would be better to be upfront about this cost as it certainly could alter the price of the seats I want to select.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

It was a easy way of buying tickets for this game. I'm Brazilian and I thought it was a nice experience. The spaces that you have to fill are very clear. They lead you in an objective and direct way. So I spent very little time to purchase and finalize the tickets.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Easy process, fast, no issues at all. Doesn't get better than this. Good about updating other events as well. Can't wait to surprise my daughter!! The only thing is I would like to see the actual seat spot when ordering the tickets. There may be a way but I couldn't find it.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

It was very seamless and easy! Loved it! I loved that there were no hoops to jump through and that I could just buy tickets for this AWESOME game that we are going to go to! It is so nice to be able to so easily access a website that gets you where you need to be in an efficient manner.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

It was fine, I liked that it was very easy to purchase the tickets and fast. I will probably use this site again the next time I want to buy tickets for another game as a gift for people who enjoy sports. It was a good variety of seating and that was good to choose from. I am happy with my purchase and would like to return the next time I need a good ticket for a game near me.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

The service fee is way too high. I will never use your service again. You don't have anything about the service fee until you have put in all the info and get to the very end. Service fees should be stated in the beginning of the order not the very end on top of your order.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

They made getting tickets to my favorite band (Weezer) super easy!!! Awesome!!! I was so excited to get the tickets. Me and three of my friends are going and I'm so stoked that they are one tour! Finding the tickets that suited our price range was super cool and we are so so so excited!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I find the $22+ fee per ticket to be exorbitant. Also, I had to call cust serv because I didn't understand why seats closer to the stage were less expensive that others further back. The agent I spoke with (who was very friendly and spoke English clearly) explained to me how your system works with you as the agent, but it should have been more clear on your site so I didn't have to call.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

No bad comments. I think the website was easy and fine to work with. I think the service fee is high and a little sad to see but I understand. Hope to use this site more in the future for other events.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Kathleen Madigan - I ordered "last minute" tickets to this event. Easy to do, but I wish the better seats were offered in singles and not required to be purchased in pairs. It really works against singles who just want to see a good performer in this venue.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

This was a very smooth transaction, and I would definitely recommend this site to all my friends for ticket purchases. There were no hiccups, and the process was very speedy. The events were laid out for easy viewing, and I will be back in the future to secure tickets for other events!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Website easy to use!!! Great seat availability! Totally didn't expect the high service charge at the end! Sort of a shock to see $139 tickets go for $500 total! WOW! Probably should put the service charge upfront so people don't feel like their getting ripped off.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Doobie Brothers Concert - First time ever ordering for a concert. Will see how satisfied when I get the instructions to print tickets. Thank you and may consider using the service again for future events. Usually others order tickets for me so have not had the pleasure of using the service. I do not attend very many events nor do I travel too far from home and live on a retirement budget so cannot always afford the extra processing fee.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I just bought 2 tickets on Ticketmaster. They charge $7.50 handling for BOTH tickets and NO $7.95 to email tickets. So through Event tickets $38.55 Ticketmaster $7.50. I will do what I can to avoid buying tickets here. I hope you get a percentage of these fees because I bet you upset more people than me.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

My experience has been ok. This is my first time using Event Tickets. But for my first time ordering tickets ever. This experience has been a pretty good one. I will definitely order tickets from here if I ever go to a concert in the future. So it has been good.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Steely Dan concert Shoreline - Smooth but can't get order number. I don't quite understand this service so I'll need to see how it goes in the future. If it works to my benefit I'll recommend to a friend. If not we part ways.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Great and quick service. I bought my tickets and they came rapidly. The prices were slightly lower than other sites and the concert will be amazing. Event Tickets makes buying tickets very easy and takes the pain out of buying from other ticket websites.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Ordering (first time) on your website. Everything went smoothly and I got preferred tickets. Always a bit daunting dealing with new site... want to ensure you'll receive your tickets for event. These tickets are to be emailed - hoping I have no issues. If not, will certainly use this site again.

Event Tickets Center Company Information

www.eventticketscenter.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use