It's that easy Request Information
3.64/5
Based on 2,325 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2464 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

It is hard for me to understand what cost you incur that requires an administrative fee of $11. Especially since the whole process was fully automated with no human interaction. It is hard for me to understand how an "e-ticket" can cost $8 to deliver. I am unlikely to use your service again.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

It was very hard to find the location to add the promo code & I wasn't able to check out. No notice as to why or what but it has been three days and finally was able to purchase tickets. Also, the continued add-ons when you get checked out is unacceptable. Everything should be factored into the ticket, not adding on multiple additional costs. Also - not even sure why I need to purchase insurance for my $50 tickets, never have I had to do that. Again, another unnecessary expense. My tickets should be sent via email regardless.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Definitely not happy that there was no opportunity to select seats for myself and my wife. As soon as Choose what price level it immediately went to payment with no way that I could see of choosing where in the section. A reply to this with a solution would be nice.

Event Tickets Center response

William, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I prefer ticket websites that allow you see the exact location of the seats you are purchasing. This site only gives a vendor or venue description of the seat location and that is not enough information for me. Other than that, the purchasing process was smooth.

Event Tickets Center response

Renee, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: June 18, 2018

The process of getting tickets was easy enough, The processing and handling fees and service fees are ridiculous! All it costs the automated system is to email me my tickets (free) and for 2 tickets, it was $47.00 in fees. Really is highway robbery!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: June 18, 2018

Very easy site first time user. I took the event insurance as I will be in Tampa that week. For this price you should include parking and at least a meal with the game. Or at least a discount on the tickets for another game.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the great feedback, Nicholas. We appreciate your review.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I am really getting disgusted with the increasing cost of "service fees", "convenience fees" and the many other synonyms they use to artificially increase the costs of tickets. $23.50 ea + the 7.95 delivery fee is outrageous.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I spent $500 on 2 tickets and was charged an Additional $140... Service Charge!? THEN you have the Gall to offer an Additional $20 "Secure Protect my ticket" Charge?! Highway Robbery! Big Fail on your part! Done, Done, Done.

Original review: June 16, 2018

7.00 dollars delivery fee for electronic delivery on top of a processing fee??? Seems like it is a total rip off. I would rather deal with the actual box office than third party sellers if given the choice.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Purchasing my ticket for the Joe Bonamassa concert was very fast and easy. I would recommend purchasing tickets to my friends, and in the future, I would use this site again. Finding the seating that was available was easy also. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Eve, we're so glad you had a great experience! Thanks so much for leaving us a review.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have no idea where my seats are other than the 6th row. Doesn't show if the orchestra pit is or was even available for purchase. I've never been to this location so I'm not sure if where I'm sitting is the best or if my seats are even together prior to purchase.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have no way to purchase the tickets in person so to charge nearly $12 service fee per ticket was nearly a third the cost of the already expensive tickets. I could see if I was purchasing 4 tickets on 4 transactions but this is seriously excessive! Stop extorting fans!

Original review: June 15, 2018

We have a very good experience to buy tickets for Ravinia. Here is my first time buy in tickets here so I hope everything goes good. I really recommend this page to buy it. If you see this website is very security.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation, Osvaldo. We're so glad you had a good experience!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Overall good. When I get the tickets I will feel a lot better. The lag time form when I order the tickets to when I get them is a little too long for comfort. The service charge is kind of high priced also. Everyone is making a killing on the prices these days.

Event Tickets Center response

Mary, thanks for the feedback.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was happy with this service. It was fast and easy. I will use this service for all of my ticket needs in the future (if I have a need to buy a ticket). I liked the method to check out, and I feel good about my purchase.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing, Angeline. We appreciate the feedback!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Ovens Auditorium Teresa Caputo Event - I am deeply disappointed with the exorbitant service fee you charge. For what? It's all online. I believe it is a total rip-off for an online purchase. This is the first and last time I use this service. If it wasn't for a birthday gift for a friend, I would not have continued with the purchase.

Original review: June 15, 2018

This was my very first time using this website to order tickets and it was super easy to do. I really look forward to getting my tickets and printing them out to go to this event. This is my very own father's day present.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the great feedback, Danny. We hope you enjoy the event!

Original review: June 15, 2018

Great service. Was able to quickly get tickets to a show for me and a friend. It's so nice to be able to quickly get tickets for a band I've been dying to see. Will most likely use this site again for future shows!

Event Tickets Center response

Steven, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're happy you had a good experience on our website.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Excellent map of racetrack, and great prices. Real easy to view and order tickets. Will be using your site in the future for buying tickets. My friend was right when he told me to check out this site, thanks again.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the great feedback, Scott. We appreciate your review!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I am amazed at how cheap these tickets were. I will purchase again with this site. Concerts tickets tend to be expensive but after finding this site and seeing how affordable they were it made my day. Thank you Event Tickets for making this a great experience for me. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends and family.

Event Tickets Center response

Linda, thanks for the recommendation! We're so glad you had a good experience.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Searched several sites and found that this was the lowest price and guaranteed!! The site was easy to navigate and form simple to fill out. Response was quick and accurate. Can't wait to receive these tickets and enjoy the musical.

Event Tickets Center response

Rebekah, thanks for the great feedback. We hope you enjoy the musical!

Original review: June 14, 2018

Looking forward to the event. Wasn't hard to use. Would have liked a paper copy though. It would been added to her book of memories. I kind of miss the day when you got the paper copies at times. It gives the artists something to sign and meet their fans.

Event Tickets Center response

We appreciate the feedback, Michael.

Original review: June 14, 2018

The ordering process is painless (minus the extra fees) and I am just waiting for email confirmation and then for my tickets to be mailed to me. I would have liked more seat options but that is not necessarily Event Tickets Center's fault. Hopefully, the seats are nice and the concert is as awesome as we imagine.

Event Tickets Center response

Amy, thanks for leaving us your review.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Quick and Easy! Will use it many more times I'm sure!!! Have attended numerous concerts at the Zoo... Great venue to go to shows and have a good time!! Loved Kid Rock... Bring Him Back!!! Wish the Foo Fighters could get all their fans to fit at the Zoo... What a great time that would be!!! Looking forward to the night and many more concerts with my husband... Never disappointed at the Zoo!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Traci.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Was very easy to purchase tickets for the Jeff Dunham show at the Borgata. Was great to see the venue seating chart. Took less than a minute to receive confirmation email of my purchase. Celebrating my husband's 50th birthday--can't wait!

Event Tickets Center response

Eileen, thanks for the great feedback. We hope you enjoy the show!

Original review: June 14, 2018

It was super quick and easy! I would definitely do it again. The fee is a little high, which is why I didn't give it five stars. It literally was the cost of an additional ticket. That might prevent me from purchasing in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Dawn, thanks for sharing! We're glad you had a good experience.

Original review: June 14, 2018

It was easy to purchase tickets. I found the site easy to navigate. I was able to locate the concert and get the tickets within minutes. This process was effortless. I will recommend it to friends to use in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation, Kandria. We're happy you had a great experience on our website!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I had a great experience ordering a ticket for my daughter! I can't wait to go to this concert! My husband, myself and our daughter all going. I've been waiting to see Breaking Benjamin for a really long time. Awesome!!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for leaving us your review, Gaela. We hope you enjoy the show!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Easy transaction; the seating chart for the venue made selecting the right seat/ticket simple and enjoyable. Ticket protection is a nice service for those who frequently have to alter their plans for work, life, etc. I would use this service again.

Event Tickets Center response

Shawn, thanks for choosing Event Tickets Center. We're glad you had a good experience!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I'm excited I get to go see Drake with my girl. Now very happy with the website and the tickets are pretty cheap. It seems like they are a trustworthy site so thank you Event Tickets Center for the amazing tickets I just bought.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the review, Donovan. We hope you enjoy the show!

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs