It's that easy Request Information
3.74/5
Based on 2,135 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2635 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I am excited to celebrate my 50th birthday (on the 12th of October) with Matthew West and Jeremy Camp. I was surprised to see over $45 in processing fees, and then to be asked for another $6.99 to insure the tickets. Oh well.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Keri!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Whoop! Whoop! We are so excited to go to this concert! It was very easy to get our tickets, and very easy to pay and process. We are so excited about this concert with Sting and Shaggy! I will definitely use this service again! Awesome experience, highly recommended.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Diane, thanks for sharing with us! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Great! The ease of ordering was very nice. Thanks so much for providing this service to us. It is so nice to have a connection so close to us that can provide such quality tickets. So please continue to be there for us.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you, Jeffery! We will always be here for all of your ticketing needs!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Easy ticket purchase experience, fair pricing and quick print out turnaround. I would definitely recommend this for any first time online ticket purchase. Highly satisfied. I would certainly use this site to purchase any tickets needed in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Robert, thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Ordering was easy and simple. It was a breeze finding the tickets. I wish I could get the tickets emailed immediately, but it says no later than September 17th so I can deal with that! Thank you so much!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Karen, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear you had a smooth ticket purchasing experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

BUYER BEWARE when purchasing tickets from Event Tickets Center. It's true that the process is extremely easy. However, the total cost of tickets from this retailer resulted in us paying nearly four times as much as a ticket from other ticket offices. Unfortunately, we were suckered in as all sales are final, and we paid nearly $300 in additional costs. Never again will we use e-tickets, and never will we recommend someone using this site.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Troy, thank you for sharing your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

No seats in B row that I wanted. Make nosebleed seats more affordable. Really just want to see Beyoncé. Don’t care for rap. Could have made A row more affordable as I am on fixed income. Now have to see if hubby can make it happen as he works. Surprise for him.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Gayle!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Everything is cool except for the exorbitant service fee. Considering the tickets are printed out by the purchaser, it's difficult to understand why the fee is so huge. Also, couldn't pick the seats, only the section. Hoping it was the best possible 2 seats left in the orchestra section.

Hi Jean,

We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Fine experience ordering the tickets online, no complaints. Concert tickets for Innsbrook Billy Currington concert August 29. This is a makeup concert as his first was cancelled. The ticket locations were confusing, tickets were different prices but the location for the $38 ticket was listed general admission the same as the $44 ticket.

Hi Christi,

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

It was accurate, easy described. The seating charge was also a plus in choosing a seat. The prices were also easy to choose an acceptable seating. I am a fan of Celtic Thunder and saw them in New Orleans. I am also on facebook with them.

Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Purchase handled quickly for Bob Dylan tickets for Sugar Land venue. I do not attend many concerts, but this experience may help me decide to go to further concerts. It will be my first event at the Sugar Land facility. Looking forward to it.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback, enjoy the show!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The purchase process was easy, wish the handling fee was cheaper. I did the ordering, and I have to print them. I like the ease of ordering online, but costs can be prohibitive. But I will still use the service.

Hi Jeanie,

Thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I was pleased with the ease that I purchased the tickets. It was great that there were still available tickets within our budget. This is our first concert at Vina Robles Amphitheater. My spouse is a fan of the WHO and we are looking forward to a great concert and an enjoyable evening. Also, looking forward to other concerts at this venue.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

To purchase the tickets I felt it was fast and easy. I look forward to purchasing concerts tickets with you again. We love to go to concerts so there's a couple more that we plan to go and I will definitely go through you to purchase them. Thank you.

Hi Elton,

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The website was Awesome, easy, and user friendly. It was a really nice site to search and browse for concert tickets. Ticket prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend to friends and family to create memorable experiences. Will use in the future!

Hi Angela,

Great to hear, thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Everything went well and fast. Very excited to see the concert. I thought the cost of the service fee was way out of line. Hopeful that the night is worth the extra cost. The event is close to home and will be easier for my husband who has had a stroke.

Hi Karen,

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was disappointed to see that there was no way to see where the seats I was buying were located in the theater. Both in terms of a visual map and that I was never given the seat numbers for the potential tickets I would be purchasing. Without these numbers I can't tell if we were in the middle of the section or by the aisle which makes a huge difference!

Hi Megan,

We're making note of this review for our improvement efforts. Thanks for your review!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The experience was fast and accurate. The site was user friendly and the options and prices were clear. The picture of the venue space was also very helpful. I will be happy to recommend this site to my friends when they are looking to buy tickets as well.

Hi Karen,

We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our site! Thanks for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

it was really easy and fast to get the tickets, the only thing is that I didn't see an option to don't do delivery. I'm not sure if that something that I can do but the rest was good! Thank you so much.

Hi Melanie,

Delivery options vary depending on ticket seller and event. We'll make this more clear during the purchasing experience for future events. Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

So easy and perfect tickets. I've purchased multiple times and every time is a perfect experience... I have seen so many concerts at the amphitheater and they are all very good... Not a bad seat in the house and always a great time. The parking is great as well.

Hi Melinda,

We're happy to hear about your overall positive experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

More expensive than either Ticketmaster or TicketHub but I bought anyway coz I'm in a hurry. But believe you are price gouging! Seems to me that if you are selling tickets for the facility, you would at least have them priced no higher than other outlets and one would expect them to be a dollar or so LESS expensive, not MORE!!

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

It was very easy to get ticket order and for someone like me who is not real good on computers, it was very helpful. I would do this again. We like the programs you offer. The security is always good, your people are very friendly.

Hi Cheryl,

We're happy to hear about your positive purchasing experience with us! Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I just think the service charges were expensive. Was $42! I'm already buying ticket with you since you're the only vendor to sell them... :-( If I hadn't already committed to going with my boyfriend, and rearranged our schedule, I probably wouldn't have purchased the tickets. We're already going to the fair. There should be an incentive to go but a concert ticket, not a punishment!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Lillian, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

The fees seem to be a bit expensive, especially a delivery fee of $7.99 when they are electronically delivered. What is this the USPS?? All of a sudden, the great price for the ticket isn't so great. Slayer forever!!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Dustin.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Purchase gives section but not actual seat numbers. Don't like that at all. Would be better if all details were given at the time of purchase. But other than that the process itself was fast and easy. Knowing the section is good. Hopefully these are good seats.

Hi Margo,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Website was user friendly, and was fairly quick. Schematic of venue was very helpful. The sticker shock was only thing that gave me pause. We got our confirming e-mail almost immediately, which is very helpful. Looking forward to an enjoyable afternoon.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Albert!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I thought your seating chart should be better detailed showing the location to the stage and obstructions that may be in the view. That was lacking. Also too pricey. The fees were enough but then to charge to deliver them is ridiculous.

Event Tickets Center response

We appreciate your feedback, Rosemary.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Was having trouble getting tickets to this show and your site came through. Only site that was able to get us the tickets we needed. Thank you very much for being there and for your professionalism and efficiency and courtesy.

Event Tickets Center response

We're glad you were able to find what you were looking for, Stephen. Thanks for sharing about your experience with us!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

My purchase of two tickets to see the Simple Minds in October was quick, easy, and my transaction was secure. I also found the price per ticket to be reasonable however there is just no avoiding additional fees that are typically added to any ticket purchase. Overall, my experience with EventTicketsCenter.com was very positive.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Don! Enjoy Simple Minds!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Tickets were purchased for a show we have been wanting to see. Got seats up close and excited to see them in a smaller venue. Speedy checkout, and received our tickets after purchase was made. Thanks for the great seats.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Ron! We're glad you had a positive experience!

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

FL
866-820-4553
www.eventticketscenter.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business