3.59/5
Based on 2,116 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 24, 2018

2139 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 24, 2018

Very easy to go through the process. Fees a little high, but total price still better than many of the other sites. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the process goes, leading up to having tickets in hand, and attending the concert!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Finding and buying tickets was smooth and easy, but HOLY COW CONVENIENCE FEES! I don't understand why it isn't a convenience fee per purchase (or not at all, because it's convenient for everyone to buy online), no per ticket! That's just trying to dig into people's pockets. NYC ballet does not add convenience fees for online purchases... Just sayin'.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Easy to buy tickets on quick notice. I like option settings but wish the fees were more reasonable. It was nice to be able to google the concert I wanted to attend and this site pops up right away and sends me right to the page I need.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Thank you. Will recommend to friends for their use. System was easy to use. Recommend adding a feature to see the view from the seats so you don't have to leave your website to see what the view from the seats looks like. This helps to choose the seats faster.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I can't really rate it yet because I haven't received my tickets, so I gave it a 3 star average. As far as the website, I found it very easy to navigate. One of the better websites out there. I also chose Event Tickets Center because it had the highest rating from ConsumerAffairs. I initially went to Vivid and StubHub, but decided against them after seeing their poor consumer ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: April 24, 2018

It's been a long time since I have ordered concert tickets online. I was ordering 2 tickets at $60.00 each, but at the bottom of the order, just before I secured the order, the total price was $160.00... which would be $80.00 p/ticket. The note above the total said this was a 3rd party company and prices could be higher or lower. So I left that website and went to the Oil Palace website. Their tickets were actually higher, so I went back to your website and place my order. I guess I'm not used to the "games" that are played when ordering ticket. Guess that could be why we don't go to many shows.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I had a good experience with ordering tickets. It was quick and easy. I tried other websites and they told me there were no tickets available, but I found some here thankfully. The tickets offered are a good price too.

Original review: April 23, 2018

To say that the tickets are $84 each right up to the payment page and then have them be $114 each at the check out time is completely wrong!!! I went ahead with the purchase, because I really wanted the tickets, but would not use the service again, as I felt very misled.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I liked how easy the site was to use however I did not like how much the fees were. I don't think fees should be a quarter of the ticket price. I would be more likely to get tickets if the fees weren't so high.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Very easy to navigate the site, Was able to choose seats using the map of the theater. Would buy tickets again from this website. Easy! I am a happy customer, now if the concert is as good as I think it will be this would be awesome.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Easy to navigate site that allowed me to purchase tickets with ease. Selecting how many tickets I wanted to use was kind of confusing at first, but I was quickly able to figure out which option to select. Thank you for developing such great site.

Original review: April 23, 2018

You would have received 5 stars if you had disclosed the $28.56 service fee for each of the two tickets I purchased before I selected my tickets... and, a delivery fee of $7.95 on top of that? Wow. Nothing like some good ol' fashioned greed. Especially since I've been attending shows at the Warfield since the 60's and know what you used to charge for a JGB show.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Thanks. This site was easy to use and would suggest to friends and family. I will continue use this site in the future for more concerts and other activities so I hope this site continues to be a user friendly site.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Ordering was easy, except that I wasn't able to tell if it was the best deal, and the service charge and delivery charge is too much since it's delivered by email- then the protection fee is too much!! And after the order, a deal for 25.00 rebate popped up, with a phone # to call about claiming it, just to find out it's to sign up for "fun club" and no credible explanation about what it entails- I don't know if it's connected with the Event Tickets site.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Very quick and accurate. I was able to find the seats that I wanted very easily. I generally prefer paper tickets, but I am sure that the eTicket will be fine. I trust that parking will not be an issue at the venue.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Was pretty straightforward. Could do without all the ads afterward. I was also only expecting to pay 72, but the price shot all the way up to 100 during check-out. I wonder whether there would have been a cheaper way to buy this ticket, and kind of regret not looking into it more.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Always a great experience! Easy to use, fast, and good customers services. I love that I can pull the tickets up right off my phone. I also love that I can use PayPal, it makes me feel much safer about my purchase. I would highly recommend this to friends and family.

Original review: April 23, 2018

It was great! Would have liked to get cheaper tickets with 100% guarantee that we would get a refund without the extra premium but overall was very easy and smooth. Can't wait to get to get to the concert. This will be my first one at this venue.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Great seats, easy transaction, awesome concert at great venue. Would always come back to this great site to buy my concert tickets and also Boston sporting Event Tickets for pro games and also any and all family Event Tickets great site.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 22, 2018

I had a good experience buying tickets. The process was fast and easy. Processing fees and extra hidden fees were very expensive. Very misleading to the original price of the ticket. I would suggest including fee prices with the ticket. Not cool.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the feedback, Charly.

Original review: April 22, 2018

The online experience was good, smooth and no issues. However, I could not find ANY info on the ticket protection plan and the valid covered situations for a refund. Everything else was ok and I will most likely use your service again. Please email that info and add it to your website (or make it easier for people to see it upfront).

Original review: April 22, 2018

Easy, fast, and great map of seats... Birthday gift for my wife and she is taking 3 friends. She loves Pink and love to sing! I would use this website again. Highly recommend it. Hopefully the show will be the best for them!

Event Tickets Center response

Chuck, thanks for the recommendation. We hope they enjoy the show!

Original review: April 21, 2018

This was such an easy site to use. The savings were amazing. I was expecting to pay over $150 for each seat, but after fees we didn't even pay $100 for two super close seats! If you are going to an event, then this is definitely the site to use to get your tickets. I saved it in my favorites for easy access for my next ticket purchase.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the great feedback, Olivia. We're glad you had a good experience on our website!

Original review: April 21, 2018

I thought Event Tickets was very easy to use. All I had to do was plug in my information and what I wanted. I plan on sharing my experience with my families and friends. Hopefully they will consider using Event Tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Jacob, thanks for sharing your experience! We appreciate your review.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 21, 2018

Was an ok encounter. Can't believe all the fees to get tickets online and have them sent to me. Not really a Philadelphia concert goer. Plan to eat in the city as well. Looking for garage parking spot for my Equinox large SUV.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the feedback, Robert.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Easy and great experience. Will definitely use again! Prices and location of tickets had a good selection. I have never used this company for tickets but will certainly tell my friends about it. Thank you very much. I hope I can use it for Patriots tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Kenneth, thanks for choosing Event Tickets Center! We appreciate the recommendation.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Purchasing tickets was very easy! It was a painless experience! Thank you for making it so easy to get great tickets! I would have liked to see a grid with rows, not just sections, but other than that it was a good experience. Can't wait to go!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the review, Daniela. We're happy you had a good experience on our website.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Was unable to relate seat number to seating chart, not helpful at all when making purchase. So I chose cheaper seats which I fear I will be disappointed with but mid-range seats were sold out. These are a gift for my father whose health is not good. Disappointing experience.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Bought three tickets and would be nice to get a rebate; You are the best. This really helps seeing that I had already bought alone single ticket which cannot use now that I have two friends who want to go so I bought three tickets with seats next to each other.

Event Tickets Center response

Daniram, thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you had a good experience.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I was very please with the prompt service. I love your website, I would highly recommend it to a friend or family, it will be my first time visiting Levi's Stadium, I'm an avid Niner fan and I've been to lots of games at Candlestick so Levi's is a first for me.

Event Tickets Center response

Pilar, thanks for the recommendation! We hope you enjoy the game.

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs