3.27/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Event Tickets Center

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 22, 2017

608 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Buying the tickets was very quick and easy, but...I didn't see the $45/ticket service fee until the last possible moment. WTF!!! Are you delivering them to me on a horse drawn carriage? Are they golden tickets like in Willy Wonka? Do I at lease get free popcorn? You can believe that I will NEVER use your service again because of your service fee!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Horrified to see additional fees per ticket on top of the already scalped price of the tickets plus the $15 mailing fee. Seems exorbitant. These fees per ticket were not mentioned at all until the place my order part... Must be a better way to purchase tickets.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

The ad said I was entitled to a 5% discount on my tickets and I DID NOT GET IT!!!! Please explain!!! When and how will I receive my 5% discount!??? I am very dissatisfied with this service and I want to know whether I will receive my 5% discount.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

"Service Fee" is just charging more money for no reason. 8$ for an EMAIL delivery AND 15$ service fee? That's ridiculous. I wouldn't use this website at all if the show I wanted to see wasn't sold out. I'm not sure what this "service fee" is for, but it's bollocks.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

This is my first order through your company. When I entered my credit card information and tried to submit my order, it threw an error indicating that my credit card, address or phone number was incorrect. I double-checked, and everything was correct, but I still got the same error. It turns out the card was being declined, due to fraud protection on the card. The error message misdirected my efforts - if it had indicated that the card was declined, I would have called the card company first. Instead, I called your support center (using your $) who decoded the message into "card was declined, call your credit card company". A more accurate message would have saved me an hour of trying, I would not have wasted your support center's time, and I would have called the correct company in the first place. Better error messages save everyone's time and sanity. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was impressed with the ease in ordering our seats. I would highly recommend this service to friends. I would highly recommend receiving tickets through the US Mail system. This gesture would ensure that we seniors feel much more at ease.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I somehow missed the information regarding a service fee per ticket! I did see the $7.95 charge for delivering the tickets to my email, but was surprised at the $21.12 extra dollars for each ticket for the service fee!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

This was an easy process purchasing the tickets. However, I think the service fee is way too high. We were last minute purchasers, otherwise, I would have never paid that amount for processing. Thank you for your services. We will visit your website again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

So I get the regular price for the ticket ($64, fair), and I understand a normal fee for processing (because you have to pay the people who process the transaction), but I find $21.12 for a service fee to be wholly unacceptable. AND PER TICKET! You're telling me that of the final price of the ticket I purchase, 33% of that price is for PROCESSING?! And then you have the gall to charge a $7.95 delivery fee, WHEN YOU EMAIL THE TICKETS TO ME! Why would I ever want to use this site again with a $21 service fee per ticket?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

This was extremely easy to navigate around and quick to be able to purchase the tickets. I hope that the Thomas Rhett concert is as simple as this to get around in. I have never been to JQH Arena. I hope that the parking and walk to it is not a hassle. This will be the first concert for my children.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Fast and easy! I would definitely tell my friends, in fact I have already notified a friend and is currently looking into purchasing tickets for the same event. I would use Event Tickets Center in the future for all future concerts and sporting events. Please send me future events for upcoming concerts and sporting events.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Ordering was easy. But, I think it is crazy that you charge a $20.00 service fee for each ticket. Not impressed!!! If this wasn't one of our favorite bands we would not have gotten the tickets because of the outrageous fee.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

It's my first order on this site and my first concert at the American Airlines Arena. It's regrettable a package with ticket for concert and parking is not proposed on the site. I will be at MIAMI for this concert. I hope everything is OK.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I did not read all of the instructions, but I believe that this is a great service. The people were also really nice and answered my questions with patience and excellence. Overall great service and smooth voice. :) Great experience and great free stuff!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

This site was easy to use, and it was easy to get the ticket that I was looking for. I was able to check out within 5 minutes. I understand having fees associated with purchasing the tickets. However if I was having the tickets send to me via US Postal Service, I can see the cost for all those fees.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I didn't like the hidden charges! You tell me $58 a ticket then $7.95 service charge. When I got to the total it was so much more and it took me 3 times to figure out you had extra charges and what they were! Why not state that in the beginning? Aggravating!!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Excited for the upcoming show and really glad that Event Tickets Center so easy to use and also continues to recommend shows that it thinks I might be interested in. I may not have known about this show otherwise. This will be the third show I've ordered through Event Tickets Center and I will continue to use them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

The site is very easy to navigate. I also liked that a picture of the seating was displayed. Very helpful for getting the tickets/seats I wanted. Will definitely recommended this site to a friend. I also noticed that the tickets themselves were a bit cheaper than other sites which was awesome.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

It's a rip off when you don't mention anything about the $37.95 per ticket service fee until after you have entered all of your info including your credit card info. This is the first and last time I will do business with you!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

The $31.35 Service Fee and $7.95 Delivery Fee for a $95 ticket is robbery. $7.95 to have tickets delivered via email??? $31.35 Service Fee that isn't even disclosed until the transaction is almost completed???? Looks like some consumer protection laws need to be updated!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

The convenience fee is outrageous. $19.96 per ticket and Delivery is $7.95. It's delivered via email which costs nothing. My total fee for 2 tickets was $37.87. That is what another ticket would cost preventing me from taking another person. Shame on these fees. And shame on the BMO center for not selling them at the box office fee free.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed purchasing tickets off of this very easy to use website, eventticketscenter.com. The $25 rebate option is very cool to add to orders especially for people who have not used this website to purchase event tickets in the past.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

It was a surprise to see the service price tacked on during check out. The fee is outrageous! I am still in shock. What customer service is required when I do the leg work? Am I going to be paid for processing my own ticket?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I found using the website was easy. I creating the account was very easy and choosing the seats was clear were easy. I compared the cost of tickets at other vendors and ETC was within the total price range I was willing to spend. Because of my experience I would recommend this site to others.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was shocked to find out that there was a $29.04 fee per ticket added on to my ticket purchase. I find it disgraceful and disheartening and will never get tickets at the Bergen Preforming Arts Center in Englewood, NJ again.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Was able to get tickets to see Three Dog Night at Emerald Queen Casino on NOV. 11, 2017. I am so excited to see them in Tacoma and did not have any problems with ordering the tickets and to see the best location for sitting.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The fees are very high in my opinion. The fact they come up at the end of the process is also troublesome as you put in a lot of work picking out your tickets and price and then get slammed with the service fees. I'm not sure I would use the site again.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

How do you justify charging $30 odd dollars on service fees, AND THEN $15 for delivery of tickets THAT ARE PAPERLESS??? That's highway robbery in the 21st century, absolutely ridiculous. This is bad business practices all over the place.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Very happy. We love the concerts and the concert hall. You can see from every seat. We have never been close and this time we are. My husband is hard of hearing so this will be perfect for him. I know we will enjoy Terry Fator.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the feedback, Nancy. We hope you and your husband enjoy your show!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Easy process and cheap tickets! I would recommend to a friend! I love Tim McGraw and am so excited to finally have the chance to see him in person! It's going to be a fun night and something I will remember forever but was not crazy expensive!

Event Tickets Center response

We appreciate your positive review, Kayleigh. Hope you have fun seeing Tim McGraw live!

Event Tickets Center Company Information