It's that easy Request Information
3.78/5
Based on 2,130 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2759 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Price is right and I found it very easy to get tickets and am so excited to take my sister for her 70th birthday celebration! She is an amazing sister as well as the best great grandmother ever! This will be such a good memory for us to share.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Only thing I didn't like was that we couldn't pick the seats. Only the section. If you could improve on that feature it would make it a lot better. Also, having to un-click a section after checking the price was kind of annoying. Other than that it was fast and easy to check out.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Everything went very smooth. No issues and it went very quick. Thank you very much for the tickets and I hope when we get to the concert everything will go smooth as well. Can't wait to see this in person.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My wife purchased tickets for the Christian band MercyMe. She paid $100/ticket and we just saw the same section through Ticketmaster for $25/ticket. Shame on you for preying on the unknowing. "Market value" my **. You guys are con artists.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Long Island Medium - Nothing but positive so far with this order, we really wanted as close to stage as we could get. We have been waiting patiently for these tickets and now they are here. So excited to finally see her live in person.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I was very pleased But However I am buying these tickets for my son & daughter in law and they actually live in that state where the concert is & I want them sent to him & there is no place to do that.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

My sisters and I decided to take my aunt and mother to see the Nutcracker at MPAC in NJ. We agreed to December 21st so I Googled (on my phone) tickets for MPAC and this site came up. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to get tickets for long so I quickly ordered what was offered. When I received the email I pulled up the tickets and saw the face value, so I looked up MPAC again and realized I didn't actually get the tickets from MPAC. $100 a ticket for seats that are on face value $29. I feel like I was robbed...they are literally the worst seats and I paid 3 times the amount for the tickets. There is no way, even on a resale site that there were that may fees to warrant 3x's the amount of the ticket! Mad as hell! They are preying on people.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear of your experience, Rebecca.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Good experience. Quick and easy. Even a caveman can do it. Really enjoyed the access and speed of the site as well. No crazy adds or extras to help with the transaction. Just a cool summer breeze finalizing the payment.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

White Christmas at the Fox Theatre - While I had never used your service before, it was a very smooth process and your site was quite easy to navigate. We're looking forward to a family visit to the Fox in December. thanks to the ease of ticket purchases via Event Tickets Center!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback, BJ! Enjoy the show with your family!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Buying tickets was so easy. I am 70 and did it. I am going with my daughter who is a breast cancer survivor. I am taking her as a gift. Newsboys are our favorite band and I am so blessed to be able to see them with my daughter.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing of your positive experience with us Margaret! We hope you and your daughter have a fabulous time at the show!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Tim McGraw tickets - Very simple, convenient and easy to order. Took less than 5 minutes to decide and order which tickets were for our group and in our appropriate price range. My friends and I are looking forward to finding additional events and tickets to enjoy at this site. We are avid country music fans and hope to see more country musicians in the near future.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Theresa, thanks for taking the time to share your review with us! Have a great time at the Tim McGraw show!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

The site is very simple to use and I was pleased at the speed and accuracy. This is a special surprise for my 18-year old granddaughter, and she will be very excited. Thank you for making this a simple procedure for this senior citizen.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy we could help make this surprise possible! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Sharon!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The only issue I had with this service is that I was unable to see exactly where my seats were, only the row I was in. I am buying for a group of 6, and I would like to know if our seats were in the middle, or at the end.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Mary, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We hope this clears up any questions you may have!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I went to purchase tickets for Stomp at the Broadway Playhouse in Chicago for December 21st. I thought I found the venue site. It said the best tickets were in Row G for about $130. I didn't think there were many left, so I quickly bought them. With $75 in fees it was over $300. Getting the receipt, it said it wasn't the venue and was a third party. When I found the venue site, The tickets for even better seats were $74 and with fees not more than $100 a ticket. Almost all the seats were available. I quickly tried to contact to reverse the transaction. They responded with a sales are final and don't even try to dispute it or they will take it to a credit bureau. These seats were over $100 more than they should have been, and they initially wouldn't say where they were. They: 1) misrepresented who they were, 2) wouldn't disclose the seat locations, 3) blatantly ripped me off with the price.

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing about your experience with us. Event Tickets Center is a secondary ticket marketplace. The mark-up in ticket prices on the resale market is designed to cover the numerous expenses incurred by sellers to obtain tickets so that consumers can purchase them later at more convenient intervals. Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. Our website is direct and straightforward in representing who we are and what we do. We hope this clears up any questions you may have.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The checkout was fast, much faster than other sites. There was a nice visual diagram of stadium and the seat locations. The prices were listed in increasing order which was very helpful. The site indicated an additional service fee would be added, which was good to know on checkout. I would use this site again.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Annette! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Fast & Clean purchase of tickets. This concert is at Notre Dame Stadium on October 20, 2018. I am very much looking forward to Garth Brooks & Trish Yearwood playing at the Notre Dame venue. This concert starts at 7:00 in the evening.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Daniel, thank you for sharing of your positive experience with us! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

The site was easy to use. The seating chart was large enough to tell where the seats were located in relation to the stage, aisles and exits. The prices quoted on the site were comparable to prices offered by the producer of the concert. I would be happy to recommend this to a friend.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Mark, thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I wanted to take my son to the King and Country concert at the Ryman in Nashville, Tennessee this weekend. I thought I was buying direct from the Ryman and instead got transferred to this nightmare site. I have spent hours on the phone, POSTPONED my entire trip, been routed to a different customer service line, offered to get a rebate of $25.00 for tickets I don't even have, left voicemails, sent emails, and it does not look like I will even get to take my son to this concert and have lost my money on this debacle. Concert is less than 48 hours away and NO tickets! I will NEVER use this site again and will make it my mission in life to tell everyone I know NEVER to use this site. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!! BOOK DIRECTLY FROM THE CONCERT VENUE! NEVER A THIRD PARTY!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jennifer. We're sorry to hear of your negative experience. Please send an email detailing your situation along with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com so that we can look into this further for you.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The site was very easy to navigate. You were able to see exactly where the different price points showed up in the theater. Even with the high fees, the tickets are still cheaper than other sites. So far I have had a good experience.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your review with us, William! We're glad you had a positive experience using our site!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

As far as the ease of the purchase of the Greta Van Fleet tickets, it was a wonderful experience. Will be able to further review once the tickets arrive. As long as the tickets arrive before the concert, I will be happy with my purchase.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi, Gina. Thank you for your review! All of our purchases are 100% guaranteed. Have a great time seeing Greta Van Fleet!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

First time using this website. It was a fast and efficient experience. I will include this site when shopping for future concert tickets. Hope to enjoy this James Taylor concert and others that may be held here in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing of your positive ticket purchasing experience, Sara. Enjoy James Taylor!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Don't like when all extra fees are added to original cost. I did not realize that this was a third party site. Overall experience was pleasant. The site was pleasant and easy to work with. I hope to enjoy the concert with my friends and family.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for your review, Stacy! We hope you enjoy the show!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Quick, easy, no fuss. Great experience. Will order through this site again. I would recommend all my friends and family. This was easy to find on the website, many choices come up to choose from but I happened to stumble on this one. Yea.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing with us, Laura! We're happy to hear of your positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I love shopping for Blue Jackets tickets using this site but I am concerned about mobile tickets. You see, I do not have a smart phone and there were tickets that I really wanted but could not buy for that reason. I guess I just want to know why certain seats are unavailable for any delivery method but mobile? Is this a seller's choice?

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jonathan, thank your for sharing your feedback with us! Yes, delivery methods are chosen at the seller's discretion. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for choosing ETC for all your ticketing needs!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Amazed at how cheap the tickets were (Alina Baraz) and how easy it was to receive them! :) I will definitely be using this website again. I like the idea you can protect your tickets as well just in case something happens.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for your feedback, Alexandria! We're happy to hear of your positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was able to order 3 tickets for my son's Christmas present, at a reasonable price. Thanks so much. He is really excited, this will be his first Bulls game at the United Center. We are looking forward to the trip to the Windy City!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jodi, thanks for sharing with us! Enjoy your trip and have fun at the game!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

My experience was great! Thank you so much. Will recommend! Bought ticket to Vegas concert to see Social D on Oct. 27 this month. We are excited and then Event Tickets it was quick easy and I will recommend to others to use.

Hi Maria

We're glad you had an easy buying experience with ETC. Enjoy the show!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

David Crowder concert in Salem, VA Oct 27. Excited to go see him for the first time. My experience ordering tickets was easy and quick. Great to have the tickets sent by email before the concert date. Want more concerts like this in SW VA.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your review, enjoy the show!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I bought tickets to a concert. About a week before the main band dropped off the show. I emailed Event Tickets requesting a refund. I didn’t hear from them the whole 3 times I emailed. I then called. The representative told me there was absolutely nothing they could do: that since the show wasn’t technically cancelled they couldn’t do anything. She recommend I sell the tickets. I was peeved, but definitely not going to the show. So I posted them on StubHub. I had someone purchase 1 of the 3 total.

The DAY BEFORE the concert I finally received an email back that they COULD do a refund (so thanks to your rep for lying to me). I responded that I had unfortunately sold one (for less than I had bought it of course) but would still like a refund for 2. Well of course according to them it was all 3 or no refund. Really?!! Seems like you tell your reps to suggest resale so you don’t have to offer a refund at all. This is a terrible way to do business. I am asking to receive LESS money back, why would they not do that?? Because they never intended to give my money back that’s why.

Hi Jordan,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with ETC. Could you send an email detailing the situation and your order number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

The information when purchasing the tickets says the tickets are together unless notified. I'd like to see the location of the tickets on the seating chart to know that. Also, to pay an extra $$ for tickets on the same row in the same section it would be nice to be able to tell what the difference is in seat location. Without actually being able to see where the seats are & that they are together is a little unsettling.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We'll definitely be taking this into consideration.

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs