Event Tickets Center

Event Tickets Center Reviews

About Event Tickets Center

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace where fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds, including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. The website offers a 100% money-back guarantee and last-minute tickets, but sellers are responsible for issuing refunds.

Featured Reviews

Verified
Everett, WA

Anymore when I try to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, I get on and the stupid site crashes 10 times in the process. With your site, one try and I have two tickets to Megadeth! Sweet!...

Verified
Phoenix, AZ

Wow, I looked at several sites to purchase Willie tickets. Your site is transparent, easy and I never felt like I was being ripped off! Purchasing tickets online can be very daunt...

What is Event Tickets Center?

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace for tickets to concerts, sporting events, Broadway shows and other events. You can shop by city, artist, date and popular events and venues. The website sells MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, PGA, college sports, tennis, boxing and WWE tickets and tickets for Broadway shows, concerts in all genres and special events like Coachella and awards shows.

For an additional fee, ETC offers ticket insurance, which covers 100% of your ticket price if you are unable to attend an event and provides concierge service to assist with parking and hotel searches. The company also offers a 100% guarantee on all its tickets, which ensures a refund (minus shipping) in any of the following cases:

• Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled

How does Event Tickets Center work?

Event Tickets Center gets most tickets from the secondary market, so many are listed below face value. Its sellers must be registered; some have special deals with teams, band managers or event promoters. Many ETC listings feature eTickets, which can be delivered directly by email or text. Delivery methods vary by seller and event, but you’re guaranteed on-time receipt of any tickets you buy on the site. Often, ETC offers some last-minute and same-day tickets.

The site doesn’t list seat numbers, but for group sales the seller must indicate if the seats are split; otherwise, all seats purchased at once are guaranteed to be together. Sellers are responsible for processing payments and refunds.

Event Tickets Center fees

Event Tickets Center charges a service fee for all transactions. This amount depends on the sale price, number of tickets and other factors. The average service fee from ETC is 31.5%. Delivery charges also apply. ETC ticket prices are set by sellers and can vary greatly.

Event Tickets Center FAQ

Is Event Tickets Center reliable?

ETC is a marketplace, so every seller is different. Sellers must register with ETC to conduct sales through the site. The company guarantees receipt of its tickets before the event — or your money is refunded (note that refunds are issued by the seller, not ETC).

Does Event Tickets Center have a ticket guarantee?

Event Tickets Center backs every ticket purchase with a 100% guarantee, which covers purchase price and service fees (minus shipping) in case of order issues, including:

• Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled
Does Event Tickets Center sell electronic tickets?

Event Tickets Center offers many tickets in electronic form. These eTickets are available to download and print.

Can I list tickets on Event Tickets Center?

You must be registered to list tickets on ETC’s site.

Is Event Tickets Center legit?

Event Tickets Center makes ticket shopping convenient with its thousands of searchable events. If you want last-minute tickets, tickets to sold-out shows or tickets cheaper than face value, you might find what you need through ETC. The company backs all purchases with a 100% guarantee; however, the sellers are responsible for processing refunds.

Event Tickets Center Reviews

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 0%
  • 1%
  • 0%
  • 95%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed July 8, 2024

Site borders on the edge of being a scam. Tickets are upcharged, almost tripled and you are hit with a bunch of fees. All sales are final verbiage is not immediately noticeable and all the agent could do is offer a refund on fees. I placed a call to vendor 10-15 minutes after noticing error, and I was told “oh well”, essentially….

Customer Service

Reviewed June 26, 2024

Trash company. Trash customer service. Trash fees. They sell tickets they don't own and add fees that would make TicketMaster blush. Their site does have disclaimers, but they use pop-up windows to obscure them. Very deceptive.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed June 25, 2024

I purchased tickets for my wife in December, 6 months before the show. I received an email confirmation the day of but then when I tried to pull up the tickets in the email, it took me to a message that said someone else's email claimed the tickets. They did not tell me this and I never received a refund for my money. It was a complete shocking surprise that I learned as I was taking my wife to the show.

They offer you no recourse as a paying customer to get your money back from the seller, so the site runs rampant with scammers and they suffer no consequences because they will not get your money back for what you originally paid for. Please save yourself a lot of aggravation and do not use this site. In fact, the only sites that afford you better customer protections are Stubhub and LiveNation. Both of these, not surprisingly, are owned by Ticketmaster. So yes they own a monopoly, so supporting them is not advisable either.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed June 23, 2024

I mistakenly bought tickets from this site thinking I was directly buying them from the venue. I read all these horrible reviews on how it was a scam so was very nervous. Called customer service to ask some more questions, wait time was minimal and customer service was helpful. I showed up to the event fully expecting them to tell me my tickets were not valid and we got in with no issues. After fees it was actually $25/less a ticket than if I had purchased through the venue. Maybe we got lucky, but everything worked out great for us.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 22, 2024

Don't buy tickets from this site. I bought tickets to the 2pm show. When I checked out it changed the times to 730. When I went to the box office I showed them what happened. They also clocked 2 and got changed to 730 at checkout. I called event tickets and they only offered me a $42 refund on a $215 purchase. The customer service people were very rude. Don't get scammed

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 10, 2024

This place is buying the tickets and hiding as a third party resale site to sell them at a markup. If you accidentally buy these over inflated tickets you’ll have to put in a credit card dispute and claim fraud. They will try to make you buy other tickets at a rip off price to bait and switch you from getting your refund. They NEVER REFUND MONEY. Buyer beware!!!

Sales & MarketingOnline & App

Reviewed June 9, 2024

This website is a scam. Not clear on any part of the process of purchase. Won’t refund tickets that are supposed to be retrieved at the day of the event which is months from the date of purchase, no digital tickets available. I don’t understand how they’re still stealing money from people. Absolutely horrendous experience.

Profile pic of the author.
      Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 8, 2024

This is a scam. The ticket cost is highlighted in bold numbers while the much greater total is listed in unbolded text in the middle of a paragraph which is a clear attempt to conceal. They also don’t list the service fees which is against the law in North Carolina. I have filed a complaint with NC Dept. of Justice.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Bought two e delivery Willie Nelson tickets in another city. Bought plane tickets, took off work, rented a hotel. Day of, literally hours before the concert I get what look like spam emails with many spelling errors asking me to consent for delivery. Thinking it’s a scam I ignore. I get a call two hours before the concert. Someone calling from a third party is talking to me about a delivery and keeps cutting in and out and varying volume in their call. I hang up thinking it’s another spam. Out of curiosity I check on my tickets on Event Tickets Center. They’ve been cancelled in the last hour and a refund already processed.

I call and they tell me the venue changed the delivery method and I have to consent to pick up my tickets in person or forfeit my tickets….the day of, hours before. I’m incensed and they tell me it’s fine because I got a refund. I tell them I just spent $600 to spend a day in Mesa, AZ for no reason now that I can’t go to the concert. I feel this is strange behavior and that they probably are hoping you don’t consent to this new delivery method in time to take your ticket back and scalp it at a much higher price to a third party. Of note, after my tickets got cancelled two tickets became available on game time for hundreds of dollars more.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 30, 2024

Just like many others on here I just got scammed big time. I wanted tix to a local event of a long loved band. Searched for tickets and this was the first site that popped up. Thinking it was like Ticketmaster or something I clicked on it. "Only a few left" had me buying quickly. Paid $148 per ticket. After another $130 fees I am in for almost $800. Found out the venue has their own site and the tickets are $40 each. I'm furious. Tried within 5 minutes of purchasing to cancel, but nope, no cancellations. There is no way I will ever use this site again. What a RIP OFF.

Event Tickets Center Company Information