3.9/5 (4985 ratings)

About Event Tickets Center

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace where fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds, including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. The website offers a 100% money-back guarantee and last-minute tickets, but sellers are responsible for issuing refunds.

Top Event Tickets Center Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

Wow, I looked at several sites to purchase Willie tickets. Your site is transparent, easy and I never felt like I was being ripped off! Purchasing tickets online can be very daunt...

What is Event Tickets Center?

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace for tickets to concerts, sporting events, Broadway shows and other events. You can shop by city, artist, date and popular events and venues. The website sells MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, PGA, college sports, tennis, boxing and WWE tickets and tickets for Broadway shows, concerts in all genres and special events like Coachella and awards shows.

For an additional fee, ETC offers ticket insurance, which covers 100% of your ticket price if you are unable to attend an event and provides concierge service to assist with parking and hotel searches. The company also offers a 100% guarantee on all its tickets, which ensures a refund (minus shipping) in any of the following cases:

• Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled

How does Event Tickets Center work?

Event Tickets Center gets most tickets from the secondary market, so many are listed below face value. Its sellers must be registered; some have special deals with teams, band managers or event promoters. Many ETC listings feature eTickets, which can be delivered directly by email or text. Delivery methods vary by seller and event, but you’re guaranteed on-time receipt of any tickets you buy on the site. Often, ETC offers some last-minute and same-day tickets.

The site doesn’t list seat numbers, but for group sales the seller must indicate if the seats are split; otherwise, all seats purchased at once are guaranteed to be together. Sellers are responsible for processing payments and refunds.

Event Tickets Center fees

Event Tickets Center charges a service fee for all transactions. This amount depends on the sale price, number of tickets and other factors. The average service fee from ETC is 31.5%. Delivery charges also apply. ETC ticket prices are set by sellers and can vary greatly.

Event Tickets Center FAQ

Is Event Tickets Center reliable?
ETC is a marketplace, so every seller is different. Sellers must register with ETC to conduct sales through the site. The company guarantees receipt of its tickets before the event — or your money is refunded (note that refunds are issued by the seller, not ETC).
Does Event Tickets Center have a ticket guarantee?
Event Tickets Center backs every ticket purchase with a 100% guarantee, which covers purchase price and service fees (minus shipping) in case of order issues, including:
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled
Does Event Tickets Center sell electronic tickets?
Event Tickets Center offers many tickets in electronic form. These eTickets are available to download and print.
Can I list tickets on Event Tickets Center?
You must be registered to list tickets on ETC’s site.

Is Event Tickets Center legit?

Event Tickets Center makes ticket shopping convenient with its thousands of searchable events. If you want last-minute tickets, tickets to sold-out shows or tickets cheaper than face value, you might find what you need through ETC. The company backs all purchases with a 100% guarantee; however, the sellers are responsible for processing refunds.

Event Tickets Center Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: April 12, 2022

Ordered tickets to be delivered by email got and email with a link to get tickets comes up an error has occurred. Called customer service. After over an hour finally said, "We will call you back at this number within 48 hours..." Concert is in less than 23 hours. No tickets. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear you experienced such trouble with your order. If you did not receive your tickets in time for the event and have not been assisted by customer support yet, please send an email with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com. Thank you

Original review: March 29, 2022

I went to this site to purchase tickets for a show in September. After submitting my order for reserved seats, I got a confirmation for Lawn tickets. I emailed multiple times and explained that I ordered tickets for reserved seats, I even added in screenshots of my selections as I was ordering tickets for friends too and took the picture to send to them. I was told it had to be my error. No correction and no refund. I was only able to try to resell them for what I paid minus the processing fees, leaving me, at the least, out over $200. I will not use this site again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Alicia, we sincerely apologize for the late response to this review. We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience and would like to take a closer look into this to see what happened. Please send an email with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Anymore when I try to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, I get on and the stupid site crashes 10 times in the process. With your site, one try and I have two tickets to Megadeth! Sweet! I would make this transaction again, 10 out of 10.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience, Berb! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we hope you both have a great time seeing Megadeth!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

The website was easy to use although I like to receive my final information in print before I have to fill out a form about my experience. It makes me nervous when I have no proof of my payment or tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Elizabeth. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience. We hope you enjoy the concert.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

Simple and easy to locate seats and order tickets. Fees were not easy to understand until check out and more expensive than expected. But overall it was a good experience and I will use this service again in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Scott! We hope you both enjoy the show.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

The fees seem high at more than $40 per ticket, however, the fast processing was helpful. I like the idea of event insurance and the price for that was not too high. I would likely use this service again in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience using our site, Laura! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Very easy to order. I wish the tickets were available sooner for printing as I don't have a printer and will need to make arrangements to get it printed. This is an inconvenience, but otherwise than that, it was a very simple process.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Doreen!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

All was fine with purchase and also the refund policy. Thought ticket price a little high to see Paul Anka but so be it. Looking forward to see a show after being house bound because of the Chinese Virus.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Michael! We hope you enjoy the show.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Best price and easy check out to make sure we had the best experience. Thank you for making it so easy. Next time, please make sure it is the first webpage that comes up when we get into looking for tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Bryan! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

My ticket buying experience was wonderful. I bought tickets for Dave Matthews Band for 2021. I am excited to see him. Due to Covid 19 I hope he play his concert. We are seeing him in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Leighan! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Event Tickets Center Company Information