Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Event Tickets Center

Have a great time at the Rain show!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I ordered tickets online from Event Tickets Center for Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles then I printed the tickets out on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Event Tickets Center

Glad everything worked out for you, our customer service is open late every night if you have questions.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Events Tickets Center was the first one who was out when I was buying tickets online 2 hours before the Pat Benatar event. It was my first time purchasing from them and the ticket wouldn't come through my email. So I ended up having to call the company that prints them and they were able to email them to me.

Event Tickets Center

Sorry you had a poor experience. We strive to provide all our customers with great service and selection. We want people to shop with us when they need event tickets. Hope you can give us another try.

Original review: March 16, 2017

My tickets would not download. It took me five phone calls until finally a very nice lady gave me a number to call the Seller directly. The Seller then sent my tickets as an e-mail attachment; I was able to download immediately. The four customer service men who I spoke to before were not helpful at all and said it was my computer. I believe this should not happen when charged just a high extra service fee. Will avoid using Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center

Miguel, we clearly show on our site that we are a marketplace. The thousands of companies and fans who list tickets set prices for their own inventory. Prices can be above or below face price.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Tickets to the Guthrie On March 5th. A gross overcharge. I'll never use you again and will advise my friends regarding the experience. I called the Guthrie and found that the tickets I paid 138 dollars each could have been obtained at the Theatre for 54. Isn't that abusive of you? I hope you are found out and will try to help to do that. And your phone person implied that I was talking to the theater. My fault is that I believed her. Disgusting!

Don't buy tickets with this website again. Y'all won't post this because it's a bad review but it's a true one. Y'all sold me tickets that I went to a hockey game with and the tickets y'all sold me were "already scanned" upon trying to gaining access to the game. The customer service has been terrible, for example on trying to get in contact with someone is a struggle and y'all scammed me. That's not cool at all. I've bought tickets for events close to 50 times and this is the worst experience. Sucks that my credit card company has to get involved because your company is very organized and probably sold the tickets twice. Get it together people! You have one job so do it right.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Event Tickets Center

John, ticket prices are set by the suppliers on our network. Prices vary based on the popularity of an event.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I did not like just about 19 dollars added to each ticket (monster jam), will not use Event Ticket Center again. Will go to the outlets where tickets are sold, cost and extra almost 40 dollars more for two tickets.

Event Tickets Center Company Profile