It's that easy Request Information
3.99/5
Based on 1,345 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2992 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Ticket purchase for Il Divo at Pechanga. I am looking forward to the concert. I purchased the ticket protection... hope I don't need it, but am confident that any troubles will be handled with courtesy. Thank you. Your site is easy to navigate. I am also hoping that the customer ticket description really is as described in the "center".

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Lisa. Enjoy the show!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Ordering was quick and easy. Plus the tickets were cheaper than some other sites. My only concern was the handling cost of $16.++ per ticket. Otherwise the experience was similar to ordering tickets in the past. Thanks for making this experience simple and safe.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

It is going to be epic. Thank you very much for all your help getting these Walker Hayes tickets... It is going to be great!! We are going to be going to this concert as our first consent together!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Event Tickets Center response

Have a great time at the show Jeff!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

It was a very nice website to order a ticket from. I looked at tickets for Pelicans basketball tickets before I looked at this website. I am not sure if the tickets were going to cost more or less. I think that I will look at other websites to see how much the tickets may cost.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Bobby

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Was glad that I got on your website! I purchased better tickets for a cheaper price! I definitely will check this website out in the future for my ticket purchases. I hope that the venue is suited well for the event (Jon Anderson concert).

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Greg, have a great time at the show!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I believe the add on fees are too expensive! Especially for tickets purchased in Tucson for the concert here when I live in Tucson!! Local is easier and should be cheaper. In reality I'm paying the same for less work on your part! It's not fair!

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience Cheryl.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Never had any issues with the site not being user friendly or SECURE! Fast and easy, love it! I see Mike every time he is in town and use the site each and every time. Service fee is a bit scary vs the cost of each ticket but the nicer the nice, the higher the price, I guess.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Linda. Enjoy the show!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Easy to purchase. A bit concerned about receiving my tickets. I would of liked more information about how I would receive my tickets. It was a simple online process. Again would like more confirmation of my purchase and the entire process. When I would receive etc.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Kelly, thanks for sharing your review! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ticket purchase, you can contact our Customer Support Team via phone or email.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

The website was user friendly and I was able to browse with ease. I really liked the layout of the arena. It showed you where the seats are located and how they are from the stage. I even liked the way it showed the prices of the seats when you clicked on them.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback, Faye!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

It was so easy and convenient. I'm so excited to be able to order tickets within 10 minutes from my kitchen table. It was a very simple process to go throw. I will for sure tell my friends and family about this for sure.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation Colton! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordering these tickets was quick and easy!! I will be back to purchase future tickets. Luke Bryan didn't go to Wheatland in 2018 so we missed his show. We won't be missing it this year!! These tickets are a surprise for my wife. She is going to flip when she finds out we are going.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Jim! We hope you both have a great time at the Luke Bryan show!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Thank you for allowing this ticket purchase to be quick, painless, and efficient. More ticket purchasing sites can model themselves after this one. The fact that there were not multiple pages or windows to navigate through made this experience extremely user friendly.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Johnny! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

The experience was awesome. We always use Event Tickets for all our events. We are very excited about going to the concert. My wife and daughter are going to be in for a huge surprise when I tell them about the concert tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Sedan, thanks for sharing your review with us! Always happy to hear we help make such fun nights possible!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Kinda spendy considering the ticket price was $88 and ended up paying $130. Luckily for you I can't pass up the chance to see these guys (Band of Horses) as we're a small town in the Midwest and these kind of shows don't come around often.

Enjoy the show!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Good Online purchase experience, very quick and easy. Was able to quickly filter on the specific ticket needs that I was looking for and easily finalize the purchase. Will utilize Event Tickets for future purchase as pricing was competitive and purchase was convenient.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Kennith! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

REO Concert - It was easy to place the order, I will or should get the tickets pretty fast and that's great because they are a B-day present for March 2, she's never been to a concert ever so I know she'll enjoy it, and because I will get them before her b-day I can give them to her, she'll be surprised! Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing with us Judith! We're glad we could make such a fun birthday present possible!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The site was easy to use; was displeased with the late addition of significant fees. It would also be helpful if the site included a description of the event and an image of the view from the seat or section being considered.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Jim!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Easy to order, Simple, smooth, easy. Getting to website was a breeze. High Recommended. Would highly recommended to anyone wanting tickets. Easy to navigate and do online ordering. Payment options were sufficient and easy to do. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Gail, thank you for your recommendation! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The site was very user friendly and it was very easy for me to navigate in order for me to purchase the tickets that I preferred. I would definitely recommend this site given the convenience and quickness of ordering concert tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation, Dawn! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I assumed my ticket price was already converted to Canadian as it was already 30% higher than Ticketmaster. Add on all their charges it charged me 359.82 CAD. With tax/charges etc Ticketmaster was 170.00.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience Aaron.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

It was easy to navigate the site. Like the auto populating fields. The event map could have had more description or different ways to visualize the arena. It's a bit hard to know what you are paying for as far as arena set up.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Kristy!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

DO NOT USE THIS SCAM COMPANY. Purchased 5 tickets from here that ended up costing DOUBLE the price of ticket master ($639.15, including $151.20 in service charges and 7.95 in delivery or a mobile ticket versus $395 total from Ticketmaster). Called to cancel my order immediately after purchase (within 5 minutes and while still pending) and they said they would not refund me or cancel the order. I get it, I didn't read the fine print or do my research to compare prices, but didn't expect it to be a difference of HUNDREDS of dollars. What a complete scam and complete rip off. I will never use this company again and will write all the reviews possible so that others may possibly avoid being bamboozled. Called customer service and they didn't at all try to help improve my experience. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM COMPANY.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry you were disappointed with your experience Leah.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

First time to go to Lake Charles venue. I've had many friends speak well of this casino. This was so easy. I can't wait to get to the show. I would have liked to explore other sections but was only offered the one section. Still excited to go see Jonny Lang!!! The service fee is pretty steep.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Nancy, thanks for sharing your review with us. Have a great time seeing Jonny Lang!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Stay away from these thieves. You are brought to the site under false pretenses and then charged exorbitant up charges... Order was placed mistakenly, did not authorize and now there is no way to refund. Try to get a live person...not going to happen. The 800# hangs up on you and the same with the live chat. SCAMMERS!

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience Craig

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The online ordering process was great. Very easy to use and user friendly. The venue map was awesome - best I have ever used; just point, click and pay. Only took about a minute to complete the entire order. I'll be back again for sure.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Scott, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Easy to use site and ticket purchase. Looking forward to seeing Alan Jackson in May in Winston-Salem. Have loved his music for a long time. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for my husband and me. So glad he is coming to our area.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Barbara, thanks for sharing your review. We're happy we could make such a fun night possible! Enjoy the show!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Easy To Do, Not So Happy About Fees - It is frustrating to pay so much in fees, especially when you don't even get a legit ticket. The fees definitely make me think twice about buying the tickets. Also, knowing the Grizzly Rose - it is all GA so I am confused as to why some tickets cost more than others.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Alyssa

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

This website to order tickets was extremely user friendly and quick. Appreciate it. It was very worth the expensive tickets. I attend lots of concerts, will use this website in the future for all of the out of town concerts I attend. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Very simple, smooth and good promo deals. Keep up the good deals. If you ever need a place to buy tickets I recommend Event Tickets Center. I went from looking to different places to finding the right tickets for the right amount on Event Tickets. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing Jonathan! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Was simple and easy and my lady will be surprised and I hope it is the most best show ever. I never heard of you before I met her and I feel so grateful to have learned about you, thank you for your words...

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Rick, thanks for sharing your review! Enjoy the show!

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs