3.84/5
Based on 1,861 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2872 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Jeff Dunham tickets - Happy but would better filters like seating area. Overall experience was good and seems very upfront. It was fast and the website and content were just what I needed to find what I was looking for.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Ease of order great. Love the service. Would recommend to friend. Will make future purchases. Purchased tickets for MANHEIM STEAMROLLER concert. Christmas gift, That is all I have to say. Looking forward to concert. Have never been to Orpheum Theater. Thanks for your service in purchasing tickets.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Great way to purchase tickets. I was appreciative of how easy it is to maneuver the website. I have never used this website before but this seemed like it is reliable and safe to use. If I need to use it again then I would be happy to!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

King and I - Easy, good experience. The site was self explanatory and easy to organize. I would recommend this to a friend. Please send me early bird notices of upcoming events. I have not known about these before today. Matinees are good to know about for children's events.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Ordering the ticket was a snap. I enjoyed that. However the $30 service fee per ticket is not cool. That was misleading. Either way, I am excited to go to the show and I am taking my daughter for her first time to see the band.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Easy and no problems. Will highly recommend and use for other orders. No difficulty and my friends ordered as well. Took me right to the order form and had tickets within 2 minutes. Hope we enjoy the show. Cannot wait to go. Goo Goo Dolls are my fav.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchased 5 tickets for Cirque de Soleil for my son's family in Baton Rouge Jan 3. He got the confirmation email, but as the person who spent the money, I would have liked a duplicate confirmation. But that wasn't an option.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I purchased tickets for Thom Yorke a few weeks before the concert date of 12/5/18. I was emailed stating that the tickets would be sent to my email no later than December 1st. The 1st came and went with no email with the tickets. I called customer service and was told that there was a 24-48 hour window of release. After the 48 hours was up, I still had not received my tickets. It was then stated to me, after another chat with customer service, that the 24-48 hour window was 24-48 hours BEFORE the show. That made sense, although the original email did say I would receive them no later than the 1st.

I ended up getting the tickets 8 hours BEFORE the show started. Great, okay, I got them. However, shortly after I printed the tickets, I received a call saying that they released the wrong tickets! They sent me the correct ones immediately, but now I have someone else's tickets (which, of course, I will discard). This entire process was a pain in the **, and while I did receive the tickets, it was a very unpleasant experience using this site. Will not use again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Joe, we're sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. Please send an email with your order confirmation number to Feedback@EventTicketsCenter.com so that we can look into this situation further. Thank you.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

A $16+ service fee is absolutely unreasonable. I produce shows for a local theatre and am well aware of ticket fees associated with a ticketing service. Your service fee is outrageous. I will absolutely think twice before, again, purchasing tickets through "Event Tickets."

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience, Sandra.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Shopping for seats was easy with the highlighter feature. I was unhappy with additional fees above the ticket price. Cost 1/3 more again... outrageous! All fees should be included in ticket price so one is aware of the total when shopping and estimating total cost.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Teresa, thank you for sharing your feedback with us

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Very user friendly process; could do without the insurance pitch, and the insistent review process that followed. It would be better if the service charge were articulated upfront, rather than at the end of the process, but, otherwise I was happy with the experience.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Gerald. Enjoy Trevor Noah!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Had a very quick and easy checkout when purchasing my tickets. The only negative is how much the random service fee is; it costs almost an extra ticket, for what? Overall a good experience. I usually use Ticketmaster but this was just as easy.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ty, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

The checkout was quick and easy! Ticket selection was easy to understand! We had a fast experience and it didn't ask for too much information! The site is a very quick and easy site to use to order Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets and we will recommend it to other people looking into ordering tickets!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for your recommendation, Karla! Have a great time seeing TSO!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I don't really care for the amount of service fees that you charge. I think they are too high and then $7 for a ticket insurance. A little out of hand. $83 ticket cost about $120 before you order. Not reasonable.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Warren

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Ordering went very smoothly and was easy without having to jump all over trying to figure it all out. I completed the transaction in less than 10 minutes. I was a little taken back by the $30 service fee for each Brian Regan ticket.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Lynn, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy Brian Regan!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Order tickets to a hockey game and ordering was smooth and easy ordering. Thank you for making it simple to find tickets at affordable prices. Definitely be back again to order tickets to other shows and games. Thank you again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Christina, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

It was very easy to purchase tickets on your website. I would recommend to a friend and purchase tickets here again. Thank you for making this process so easy to purchase Justin Moore tickets. I look forward to getting the tickets for the show.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Vicki, thank you for sharing your review with us! We hope you have a great time seeing Justin Moore!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Prompt service and hassle-free delivery of tickets. Thank you!!! Will definitely use this site again to purchase event tickets and appreciate the attention to detail of my order. The illustration of the BJCC to enable me to choose the best seats and to make sure they were facing the stage helped in my purchase. This is my wife and her sister's first time going to see Pink and we hope the concert is very enjoyable!!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive review Michael, we're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience! Have a great time seeing Pink!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Quick and easy. Convenient and fast. I would use this site again. Hope the concert is a good one. It is especially good that we can use Paypal which is also quick and easy. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Cheryl, we're glad to hear of your positive experience! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

The directions were clear. The process was straight forward to follow. It was good to have a seatting chart. I would have liked a map for the directions and the easiest place to park. It would be nice to have some directions for getting our tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Roy, thank you for your review! Our venue pages include detailed info on seating, parking, and know-before-you-go tips. Be sure to check it out before heading out for your event!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I purchased tickets that were 6 rows from the stage only to be sent a confirmation email stating I would receive tickets 21 rows from the stage. I called customer service only to be told that this had to of been my error and that I would not be refunded. After reading reviews on this website, I have learned that I am not the only person this has happened to. ETC is stealing people's money and an investigation should be launched into this company.

Event Tickets Center response

Angelica, please send an email containing your order confirmation number to Feedback@EventTicketsCenter.com so that we can look into this situation further. Thank you

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

IT was great! I got my tickets but was a little shock about the fees associated with the tickets. It was very expensive. Other than the fee shock, we can't wait to attend the show, it will be our first time at this venue.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Trena. Enjoy the Nutcracker!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

The website is easy to navigate, and the purchasing process is user friendly. I would recommend this site to a friend, and I would use it again in the future. I appreciate the option to cover my purchase for $6 in the event of unforeseen circumstances preventing me from going to the show.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ryan, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

This is the easiest way to buy tickets I have ever experienced. I will definitely buy all my tickets this way, of course I haven't printed out my tickets yet so I don't know if they will print or not in which case all of this typing accolades will be for naught.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing with us, Melissa. Have a great time at the show!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

This site charged $214/ticket. After I bought them, I checked out other sites only to find the same tickets at $101 for the same performance. (Should have done that first of course.). Basically highway robbery.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Steve, we're sorry to hear of your negative experience.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

So far so good. When I get tickets and see concert I can tell you more. I love Kane Brown and can't wait to see him. If you could tell me how to do a meet and greet that would make my day and year!!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Sandra, thank you for sharing your review with us. Have a great time seeing Kane Brown!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Easy to do and find. Thought it was sold out on other sites. Found them here and worked out great. Thank you for making this easy. Will be a great birthday present for two friends. They both love boston and will really love that your website had tickets for me to buy for them. Will always check back to this website in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Paula, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we were able to help you find the perfect present for your friends!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I am very pleased to find this deal so quickly and that the price was extremely reasonable for the price. My family has been a fan of Marc Anthony since I can remember, and I know this will make their Christmas very special.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi German, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Have a great time seeing Marc Anthony!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

This was pretty easy to apply for purchasing tickets for a Rolling Stones concert at Quest Field. This is a birthday present for my husband that is celebrating his 62nd birthday. He has seen them in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and the last time he saw them was 2002 and now 2019.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your review with us, Gary! We hope you both enjoy the Stones!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I had a good experience ordering, it was fast and easy. It will be a awesome Christmas gift to my mom, she'll get to see her favorite basketball player in person, she has always wanted to go and thanks to Event Tickets Center she'll be there.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi, Michael! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy we could make such a fun surprise possible!

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs