3.9/5 (4990 ratings)

About Event Tickets Center

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace where fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds, including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. The website offers a 100% money-back guarantee and last-minute tickets, but sellers are responsible for issuing refunds.

Top Event Tickets Center Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

Wow, I looked at several sites to purchase Willie tickets. Your site is transparent, easy and I never felt like I was being ripped off! Purchasing tickets online can be very daunt...

What is Event Tickets Center?

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace for tickets to concerts, sporting events, Broadway shows and other events. You can shop by city, artist, date and popular events and venues. The website sells MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, PGA, college sports, tennis, boxing and WWE tickets and tickets for Broadway shows, concerts in all genres and special events like Coachella and awards shows.

For an additional fee, ETC offers ticket insurance, which covers 100% of your ticket price if you are unable to attend an event and provides concierge service to assist with parking and hotel searches. The company also offers a 100% guarantee on all its tickets, which ensures a refund (minus shipping) in any of the following cases:

• Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled

How does Event Tickets Center work?

Event Tickets Center gets most tickets from the secondary market, so many are listed below face value. Its sellers must be registered; some have special deals with teams, band managers or event promoters. Many ETC listings feature eTickets, which can be delivered directly by email or text. Delivery methods vary by seller and event, but you’re guaranteed on-time receipt of any tickets you buy on the site. Often, ETC offers some last-minute and same-day tickets.

The site doesn’t list seat numbers, but for group sales the seller must indicate if the seats are split; otherwise, all seats purchased at once are guaranteed to be together. Sellers are responsible for processing payments and refunds.

Event Tickets Center fees

Event Tickets Center charges a service fee for all transactions. This amount depends on the sale price, number of tickets and other factors. The average service fee from ETC is 31.5%. Delivery charges also apply. ETC ticket prices are set by sellers and can vary greatly.

Event Tickets Center FAQ

Is Event Tickets Center reliable?
ETC is a marketplace, so every seller is different. Sellers must register with ETC to conduct sales through the site. The company guarantees receipt of its tickets before the event — or your money is refunded (note that refunds are issued by the seller, not ETC).
Does Event Tickets Center have a ticket guarantee?
Event Tickets Center backs every ticket purchase with a 100% guarantee, which covers purchase price and service fees (minus shipping) in case of order issues, including:
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered
  • Your order was accepted but not delivered in time
  • Your tickets were not valid
  • Your event is canceled
Does Event Tickets Center sell electronic tickets?
Event Tickets Center offers many tickets in electronic form. These eTickets are available to download and print.
Can I list tickets on Event Tickets Center?
You must be registered to list tickets on ETC’s site.

Is Event Tickets Center legit?

Event Tickets Center makes ticket shopping convenient with its thousands of searchable events. If you want last-minute tickets, tickets to sold-out shows or tickets cheaper than face value, you might find what you need through ETC. The company backs all purchases with a 100% guarantee; however, the sellers are responsible for processing refunds.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

I bought my tickets on February for a show in August. The tickets were delivered to me two days ago, but I couldn't access it yesterday. I tried to call the service and a rude agent hang up on me after saying that it was my fault if I couldn't access the tickets anymore. The fulfilment centre is now telling me that they've contacted the seller but they won't refund my tickets or give me new tickets. We bought those tickets six months in advance as we were very excited to see the show. Now we can't buy any tickets and we are gonna miss the show as Event Tickets Center won't refund us or buy us new tickets.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

On May 31st 2022 my husband and I purchased Rod Stewart/Cheap Trick concert tickets to be held at the Woodlands Pavilion on July 2, 2022 from your company via the internet. The amount for the transaction was $154.74. The order number is **. On July 2nd we went to the concert and logged into Event Tickets to download our tickets. However, the website would pull up only to give a message saying, “oops” something went wrong, please try again later. We notice two other couples had the same problem with your site once we were in the site. The lady who sells tickets behind the counter even attempted to download from the website, but kept getting the same message on your site. After many attempts and after missing half the concert she suggested to repurchase the tickets and get a refund at a later time. I have attached the two tickets we purchased in site.

Also, we attempted to get a hold of the company that day while at the event and the next couple of days with no avail. We were put on hold from the voice system for 1 to 2 hours and would just hang up. Finally I got a hold of someone on July 11 after being put on hold for an hour then receiving a message to leave my number for a return call. After the return call I was given this email to ask for a refund. Never got the refund. No wonder this company doesn’t respond to calls or emails. It’s too busy responding to bad reviews.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2022

This is a bad actor in a shady industry. They are using a series of unscrupulous schemes to deceive and abuse their customers. This includes manipulating their reviews, so don’t believe Google Reviews or their “guarantees.” There are hundreds of documented complaints against this company. Avoid them at all costs!

Original review: July 2, 2022

Wow we got scammed big time. We paid almost 1000 Dollars for (4) rodeo tickets. When we got to St. Paul rodeo I was having trouble showing my tickets. We went to the ticket center at rodeo and we’re told original ticket cost was 22 Dollars. This site made a profit of 900 Dollars. Who does this? So wrong in so many ways. I hope you read this before you buy. This company is a joke that needs to be punished for scamming people

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Armando, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here. Event Tickets Center is a resale ticket marketplace where verified individuals and companies relist tickets for sale. We do not actually own or price any of the tickets you see listed for sale on our site. Prices shown on our site may be above face value - this is clearly displayed at the top of every page on our website. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Our teenage son ordered 3 concert tickets for us. I had already briefly looked at the ticket prices, so I had an idea about the cost per ticket (General Admission only). When I saw the charge the next day, my jaw dropped. They were more than DOUBLE what I found through the venue & other sites. (Obviously next time I will go over with a fine tooth comb & specify a reasonable website next time). I immediately emailed to explain what happened & although they were prompt in responding, they absolutely do no refunds since they have "Third Party Sellers". I disputed through my bank as well, but no luck, same story.

This better be the best concert I've ever seen in my life. Needless to say, check other sites first. The General Admission only tickets were $18 more per ticket than elsewhere. Make sure you realize there are service fees & a fee to EMAIL you the tickets! The email for your tickets does not come until the day before the show. Most places email tickets YOU BOUGHT immediately. Look elsewhere. Read fine print & extra fees. I will never buy from here again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jaimie, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our website clearly states that we are a resale marketplace and that prices may be above face value atop each page on our site. We also disclose all fee costs prior to check out and clearly display that all sales are final above the submit order button. We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with the experience.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Ordered tickets to be delivered by email got and email with a link to get tickets comes up an error has occurred. Called customer service. After over an hour finally said, "We will call you back at this number within 48 hours..." Concert is in less than 23 hours. No tickets. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear you experienced such trouble with your order. If you did not receive your tickets in time for the event and have not been assisted by customer support yet, please send an email with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com. Thank you

Original review: March 29, 2022

I went to this site to purchase tickets for a show in September. After submitting my order for reserved seats, I got a confirmation for Lawn tickets. I emailed multiple times and explained that I ordered tickets for reserved seats, I even added in screenshots of my selections as I was ordering tickets for friends too and took the picture to send to them. I was told it had to be my error. No correction and no refund. I was only able to try to resell them for what I paid minus the processing fees, leaving me, at the least, out over $200. I will not use this site again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Alicia, we sincerely apologize for the late response to this review. We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience and would like to take a closer look into this to see what happened. Please send an email with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Anymore when I try to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, I get on and the stupid site crashes 10 times in the process. With your site, one try and I have two tickets to Megadeth! Sweet! I would make this transaction again, 10 out of 10.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience, Berb! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we hope you both have a great time seeing Megadeth!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

The website was easy to use although I like to receive my final information in print before I have to fill out a form about my experience. It makes me nervous when I have no proof of my payment or tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Elizabeth. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience. We hope you enjoy the concert.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

Simple and easy to locate seats and order tickets. Fees were not easy to understand until check out and more expensive than expected. But overall it was a good experience and I will use this service again in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Scott! We hope you both enjoy the show.

Event Tickets Center Company Information