Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've known of Event Tickets Center for years. I buy ball game tickets from them because of the ticket availability and convenience, and tickets arrive on time. I'd recommend Event Tickets.

I purchased 2 tickets for a concert. Event Tickets Center is a rip off. My tickets were $44 which are $10 more expensive than they are priced off a different site. They also charged me $15.64 for each ticket for a service charge and to top it off charged $7.95 delivery to send me tickets to my email. In total they charged me $131 for 2 tickets I could of paid $80 for anywhere else. I also have yet to get my tickets by email and I bought them a few days ago. Email says they won't be sent until August 27th so that means I get my tickets TWO days before the concert. I am not happy. This website is a rip off and I hope people realize it and stop paying their insane prices! I wish I would of done more looking for the tickets.

Good concert. Was a little disturbed to find our two $81 each tickets were for the back of the balcony. Discovered $22 tickets were advertised at the Admiral Theater -- must have been for standing room on the street!

I bought tickets for the Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey / August 16, 2017 concert and when I downloaded the tickets the date was March 17, 2017 with the same other persons name on it. I called Events tickets and they refused to correct the tickets. UNBELIEVABLE. I sent over $400.00 for two tickets.

When advertised for 15.00 a ticket on TV. Then can't find one or two tickets only for 50.00 a ticket plus fees. Feel liked we got ripped off. Probably won't use this service again. And will tell all our friends and relatives.

We purchased 75$ tickets x2 for an event and were charged an additional 75$ in fees and were told there wasn't an option of will call and had to pay an additional 25$ for delivery. This was Wednesday for a Sat. evening event. Will always go with Ticketmaster.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Event Tickets Center

Thanks for the feedback, John.

Original review: April 25, 2017

This is the first time I purchased from Events Tickets Center and it's because of their price. Purchasing was seamless and there were no problems. I did it on my smartphone, printed out the tickets and we went to the show. Keep up the good work and I'm sure I'll buy tickets again sometime.

Event Tickets Center

Cory, you have been refunded. The funds should show up in your account in a few days. The supplier did a poor job of listing tickets for your Tigers game. We have a separate section for parking tickets which is where those tickets have been listed. The suppliers of these tickets will be relisting his inventory to ensure this doesn't happen to someone else. Very sorry for the hassle.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I will never use your site again. You sold me 2 parking tickets instead of tickets to get into the game for $134.00. I work with 3,400 people who are union and another 1,000 who aren't. I made sure to post pictures on our main board, so everyone on our site can see how shady you are.

Event Tickets Center

Paige, you purchased Instant Download tickets. This delivery method was indicated on the set of tickets you selected. Your tickets were ready for downloading within a few minutes of placing your order. When you called later to instead have them emailed to you they were sent you by email a few minutes later.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I purchased my tickets online the morning of the event. A confirmation emailed arrived saying my tickets would arrive in a separate email. I assumed the email would arrive prior to the event. I checked prior to leaving for the venue and thought I saw a new email. Arrived at the venue to discover that a separate email did NOT arrive. I called, from the front of the venue, and spoke to someone a little put off with me calling. Once I found the information and gave her my information, she assured me that the email would be sent immediately. A few minutes later, the email did arrive. We went inside and then had no assigned seats. We were late to the event because the customer service didn't know how to handle customers that were inside the venue but were without assigned seats. We did finally receive seats and saw the show. I would not use this broker again.

I do not recommend this website for event tickets. I was charged $82.99 for what should have been some $30 for two general admission tickets. When I complained to "Event Tickets Center" the response was basically--"too bad, so sad." You are NOT getting a refund of any kind.

Event Tickets Center

Melvin, unfortunately it is your credit card company that places a hold on your funds. Each bank has its own policies about how long funds are held for a credit authorization.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I had a problem with the payment process. When I placed my order online initially, there was an error message that stated my order did not go through but a hold was placed on my card. The message prompted me to try again which resulted in another hold being placed on my card. I decided to call your customer service number where I was told that I would have to pay again to purchase the tickets which tied up more funds on my card. I received my tickets with no problems and my seats were great but all of my funds were tied up because of the payment process.

Ticket fees were ridiculous as a proportion to the ticket price. Won't buy from here again. Also... wasn't a clear understanding of where my seats were. Row AA? Was hoping it was closer to front... was. Let the case.

I just purchased 2 tickets on Event Tickets Center. Total order was for $81 per ticket plus $26.73 service fee per ticket, so $223.41 for 2 tickets. Thinking this was quite expensive, I did a quick search online and saw the SAME tickets were on sale at the venue website, for $15 each (no additional fees!). So I called customer service within 5 minutes of purchasing my tickets and was told they didn't have a return policy. Event Tickets Center just charged me $223 for tickets worth $30 on the venue website. Seems like a pretty good business to be in...

My wife ordered 4 tickets for a show. The following day she received a email from Event Tickets stating they had a problem processing the order and she would need to reorder the tickets which she did. We were then billed for both orders. We contacted them and we were told all sales were final. We explained that the only reason we reordered the tickets was because their email told us we would have to reorder. We were told they would not accept any responsibility in the matter.

Event Tickets Center

With etickets and instant download tickets we now offer the ability to get tickets on the day of the event. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Original review: April 1, 2017

I was at the last minute deciding to go to a ZZ Top concert and buying the tickets through Event Tickets Center was the quickest way we knew to do it. Everything was waiting for me when I got to the concert. It was a good experience and it was a wonderful concert and I can't believe those three guys can make that much music.

Event Tickets Center

Wendy, you will get a refund. The supplier of your tickets did not follow through despite your calls and contacts from our fulfillment department. We work very hard to make sure all of the fans and companies that list inventory on our site help you have a great time at your event. Sorry that you tried us out and you didn't get our best experience.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I purchased three tickets and paid for them on 3/21. My event is on 3/31 and I was told my tickets would arrive by 3/29. Even when I called to Check why I have not received the tickets I have emailed customer service and still waiting for a response and my tickets. I am driving 4 hours and don't want to be scammed. Just email the tickets you sure took my money over a week ago when I bought them instantly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed tickets for my brother and son-in-law for a wrestling match and I found Event Tickets Center online. I contacted them regarding the tickets having another name on them when I printed them off. The rep said that they buy those tickets in bulk and they have to have a name that they buy under. I wish they had warned me about it.

Event Tickets Center

Colin, you had a bad experience with one of our suppliers and we are very sorry that happened to you. The seller messed up and you had to deal with it. You will get your money back but thats not what either of us want to go through. We work hard to prevent this and will continue to help ensure customers have a great experience after buying tickets on our site. Hope you give us another try.

Original review: March 19, 2017

Don't buy tickets with this website again. Y'all won't post this because it's a bad review but it's a true one. Y'all sold me tickets that I went to a hockey game with and the tickets y'all sold me were "already scanned" upon trying to gaining access to the game. The customer service has been terrible, for example on trying to get in contact with someone is a struggle and y'all scammed me. That's not cool at all. I've bought tickets for events close to 50 times and this is the worst experience. Sucks that my credit card company has to get involved because your company is very organized and probably sold the tickets twice. Get it together people! You have one job so do it right.

Event Tickets Center

Have a great time at the Rain show!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I ordered tickets online from Event Tickets Center for Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles then I printed the tickets out on time.

Event Tickets Center

Glad everything worked out for you, our customer service is open late every night if you have questions.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Events Tickets Center was the first one who was out when I was buying tickets online 2 hours before the Pat Benatar event. It was my first time purchasing from them and the ticket wouldn't come through my email. So I ended up having to call the company that prints them and they were able to email them to me.

Event Tickets Center

Sorry you had a poor experience. We strive to provide all our customers with great service and selection. We want people to shop with us when they need event tickets. Hope you can give us another try.

Original review: March 16, 2017

My tickets would not download. It took me five phone calls until finally a very nice lady gave me a number to call the Seller directly. The Seller then sent my tickets as an e-mail attachment; I was able to download immediately. The four customer service men who I spoke to before were not helpful at all and said it was my computer. I believe this should not happen when charged just a high extra service fee. Will avoid using Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center

Miguel, we clearly show on our site that we are a marketplace. The thousands of companies and fans who list tickets set prices for their own inventory. Prices can be above or below face price.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Tickets to the Guthrie On March 5th. A gross overcharge. I'll never use you again and will advise my friends regarding the experience. I called the Guthrie and found that the tickets I paid 138 dollars each could have been obtained at the Theatre for 54. Isn't that abusive of you? I hope you are found out and will try to help to do that. And your phone person implied that I was talking to the theater. My fault is that I believed her. Disgusting!

Event Tickets Center

John, ticket prices are set by the suppliers on our network. Prices vary based on the popularity of an event.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I did not like just about 19 dollars added to each ticket (monster jam), will not use Event Ticket Center again. Will go to the outlets where tickets are sold, cost and extra almost 40 dollars more for two tickets.

Event Tickets Center Company Profile