Thanks Anthony.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

This website was extremely helpful in giving me access to purchasing my tickets. Thank you very much! With so much being done in the event industry these days, it's nice to be able to rely on the different available sources in obtaining concert and event venue tickets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The process was quick and easy. It would be nice if you had a better layout of the seating at Red Rocks. Even though I purchased GA tickets if the seating layout was better I might have bought more expensive seats!!!

A $23 service fee for plus 7.95 --- and you are emailing me my tickets? That is ridiculous. If the show was not sold out, I would take my business elsewhere. Note to self --- NEVER use E Tickets Center again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Air1 Positive Hits Tour - Easy transaction. Wish the fees were lower since sometimes the tickets are a little costly. But the venue is conveniently located and therefore I will pay the fees so that I may see my favorite artists. The venue is a nice one and the service is usually very good. Parking is convenient. My only complaint is the fees.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was okay. No issues as of now. Hopefully it stays that way. This is the first time that I have ever used this site. Thank you very very very much. We are hoping that this event is amazing and that we have an excellent time. It should be fun for all of us.

Experience was okay - there was a rather high service charge of 24 dollars and some cents that was not expected. That was not in my original quote so almost canceled the entire order several times. Know what I mean. I'm sure you do probably get this all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nearly $46 in service fees to deliver a single ticket to my email address?!? What on earth does the cost of the ticket cover if the fees aren't included. If you're going to charge a certain amount for the ticket, you should include the fees in the cost of the ticket price. Can't ** afford to go to concerts anymore because the fees are nearly as much as the damn ticket!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service was easy to use and I was able to find what I wanted. I don't understand why I have a service fee of $170 on 1 concert ticket that I was already paying over $500 for when I required no personalized service during my purchase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Prices for the event were not bad but then you kicked in the service fees and the delivery charge which is out of range to deliver tickets in state. I won't deal with your site again. I will get on Facebook and let everyone know about your fees. Have a good day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very excited to order tickets for a concert I have wanted to see for a very long time. It is a perfect way to spend some family time together. However, I was so shocked at the service fee which is entirely too much!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fast and easy site to use. I will use this service again. I would recommend that the scroll down functionality be improved. It was hard to view the other seats that were available. Please look into this for the sake of your other customers. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I understand a charge to email my tickets. But then a $24 charge for service? There was no service. All done online!!! This is a ridiculous charge and this will probably be our last Saenger Theater event. We were going to bring a large group but at $24 extra a seat. No way some can afford it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am with the price but as a whole I think that resellers are ruining the whole ticket buying experience when you can't even get tickets to local events without paying extra for the privilege of buying them from a reseller. It sucks and should be illegal. After all it's scalping.

The service fees seems a bit extreme, and there didn't seem like there was a way to cancel the order or return the previous screen to look at other ticket options. I thought I was buying a $62 ticket, but ended up being almost $30 in additional fees. 50% fee is too much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Almost $45 in service fees to purchase two tickets is utterly absurd. I will not be using this venue in the future under any circumstances. In fact, if I had not already made a promise to someone else, I certainly wouldn't be using it this time. In addition to the fee itself, I didn't see notices posted anywhere about the service fee even existing, let alone being such a high one. This is ridiculous and extremely disappointing.

Event Tickets Center

We appreciate your feedback Harry.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I shouldn't have to pay a 20% premium to the stated ticket cost AFTER I think I have seen the actual price. For "excellent serve" or whatever BS you claim to provide??? You are emailing me a ticket - how Excellent can that be? It either gets to me or not, with no way to achieve Excellence. What an ambush.

The viewing of seats was helpful; the purchase was easy. A little sticker shock with the added charges. It would be helpful to have more information regarding the amenities available if any for the seats purchased - are they covered seats.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing tickets is easy. We have never been to this facility so the seating map for us was a bit challenging but we made it through. Purchased tickets for an raffle that we are holding at our store. This is the second set we have purchased for this event.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordering the tickets was easy and convenient for me, I would recommend the site to everyone. I have been waiting for Evanescence to come back on tour. The hippodrome is a beautiful theater, I have been to many performances there.

A $21 service per ticket is absolutely outrageous. I go to a lot of concerts and expect there to be a hidden fee of some sort on the last page but I've never seen a service fee that high. I still have no idea what "services" I've just purchased on top of the ticket cost. Seems a bit ridiculous so I had to mention it. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was very easy and fast to get through purchasing my tickets. They were the best price I found for a last minute comedy stand up my husband and family decided to go to. I'm glad they had the tickets available at a great price. I would recommend this site to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was attracted to your ticket site based on the price of tickets. They are SO expensive!! I was very surprised to be charged another $31.35 for fees per ticket. I don't recall seeing there was an extra fee charge anywhere on the website until I got to the checkout. I do want the tickets as they are for a birthday present. It is very unfortunate that your company feels the need to charge the extra fees when tickets are so expensive to start with. I won't be using your ticket site again due to the high prices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Served its purpose. Depends on how this e-ticket thing works out in actual experience. Disagree with the inflated service fees though I agree the business needs to make a profit to operate. The fact that online sales seem to vary considerably from site to site is something to worry about. Wish tickets were done via the actual venue itself online and not via a third party.

The purchase was fast and had a good selection of tickets to choose from. No memberships or passwords to keep track of, were required, just a simple purchase and delivery system that makes it nice. I will be a repeat customer for the future.

Event Tickets Center

We appreciate your feedback, enjoy the game!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

1Had no issues with getting tickets, the view (when you click on a section) was relatively accurate and it was a quick and straightforward process to purchase the tickets. Looking forward to another game (no better thing to do on someone's birthday!)... Go 'stros!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Find it unbelievable that you charge $7.99 for an eticket. Shocking. It should be free. Every other online order I've done there is no charge for printing your own tickeT! Other than that it was fine. Quick easy and manageable. Will use you again. Just stop charging for etickets.

Additional charges totaling approx 1/3 of my previous total were added at the last stage of ordering. These charges are significantly greater than any I've experienced in purchasing tickets previously. In addition to reducing these charges I would have liked to have been notified of the total cost from the beginning.

Event Tickets Center

Juan, we do not have seating maps for a very small number of venues. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

No seats map. It is essential!!! I think that will be very helpful to see the map of the stadium to look for the seats you are purchasing!!! You are blind when you are trying to buy a ticket and it give you more confidence in buying from you. It is going to be better!!!

Event Tickets Center

Laura, please call our customer service team at 866-820-4553. They will be able to resend your receipt.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I did not receive a receipt or order number but it looks like my credit card was charged!!! Please send me a receipt with order number! Everything just disappeared from the screen right after it was paid for. I will need to file a complaint if I do not receive an order number and receipt.

Service fee was not mentioned until the end of transaction. This fee should be transparent, should be shown at beginning of the process. This makes your company appear unscrupulous to the average consumer. It is unfortunate somebody made this decision.

Rebate offer popped up for initial ticket purchase for Monster Energy Nascar race in Richmond, Va. Upon calling the telemarketer informed me the rebate would cost $1.00 and then in 30days an additional $16.99 would be taken from my account and that would continue every 30 days. Why am I being offered a rebate for my $205.00 purchase and having to pay more money to receive that rebate?

Event Tickets Center Company Profile