It's that easy Request Information
4.06/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

3124 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 23, 2019

When purchasing tickets, I would like to see the exact seats that I am purchasing when I click on that row. Also, I think the service charge is astronomically ridiculously high! I've never paid that much for service charge in my life!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Denise, we're sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience. Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We hope this clears things up for you.

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hope all goes well because it was very easy for me to use your website because I am not computer savvy. I find it hard to purchase online but this seemed pretty easy even for me. I hope you will email me or direct mail me the Frankie Valli tickets with instruction, what to do and where to go the nite of event. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Rosemarie, thanks for your review. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ticket purchase, our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Love the amount of detail in the seat selection but once you pick the row, would be very helpful to see the actual seat location. This would greatly enhance the experience and should be pretty straightforward to incorporate.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Sandra, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We hope this clears things up for you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Purchase gives section but not actual seat numbers. Don't like that at all. Would be better if all details were given at the time of purchase. But other than that the process itself was fast and easy. Knowing the section is good. Hopefully these are good seats.

Hi Margo,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Very easy process. Liked the way the seat rows highlighted as you moved the mouse over the seats available. Service or convenience fees have always been a great mystery and source of irritation. Was a really good deal on tickets until the Service Fee was included; now is only slightly better than going through the Hammons ticket office. Love the insurance availability though on our tickets and $10 was reasonable. You never know if something will get in the way of being able to attend.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for choosing Event Tickets Center, Bruce. We're so glad you had a great experience on our website!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: May 22, 2019

Purchase tickets for Lenny Kravitz, the experience thus far was excellent, I am hoping to see the tickets now. I was able to find available tickets and browse to see other options. The price was a bit high but based on the performer it was all worth it.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Found your site easy to navigate and use. I am a first time user so am hoping that my entire experience is as easy as purchasing the tickets and that there aren’t any issues at the venue door with these tickets. :) Thank you!

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Gaylen, thanks for sharing your review!

Original review: May 18, 2019

It was without a doubt a great shopping experience. It was a smooth transition from screen to screen and very user friendly. It would have been nice to get a military discount or some sort of discount considering how much it costs in taxes and fees. Other than that I would have given this experience a better rating.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing your review with us Kristen!

Original review: May 18, 2019

The screen showing stadium seating options was easy to use and I appreciate a clean user interface that doesn't require that I search the page for where I need to go next. The screen was straightforward and easy to use. Thanks!

Event Tickets Center response

We appreciate the feedback Brenda, thanks for sharing!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Wonderful experience. Thanks again, thank you for the chance to do this is for granddaughter, she been trying to get me to get tickets for a long time, and I kept promising I would get them, so now I order them for her. She does so well in school so yes I got them for her, and she will enjoy.

Event Tickets Center response

Happy to help, Rena! Thanks for sharing your review!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Very easy to use and would recommend it to friends and family. I will definitely be using Event Tickets again in the future. I love the mobile ticket option as it’s not always easy for people to pick up their tickets or have to wait for them to be mailed.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Tammy, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: May 17, 2019

I know you are running a business but why don't you just put the entire ticket fee at the beginning instead of adding service fees, delivery fees, protection fees and any other fee you can think of??? It is very discouraging to start with a $92 ticket and end up paying $124.95. Very discouraging!!!

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience Cecilia

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

Order was easy. Was surprised after fees and mailing it was an extra $60. A bit high. No way it cost $15 to mail. It’s tickets and a stamp is not much. $50 for fees is ok. Guess but could be around $25.00.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Ed

Original review: May 15, 2019

I had no problems placing the order, but I don't understand why there was an additional fee to email our tickets. I did not think that was appropriate. I believe that the transaction fee would have been sufficient. I think think twice in the future before using this service.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback Kenneth

Original review: May 15, 2019

Seems to be good so far, let's see if I get the tickets I ordered. I don't like having to leave a description of my order for the first time. I want to see the results first before I can answer this accurately.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us Steve

Original review: May 14, 2019

This is my first time finding this site. The event I wanted sold out months in advance, but now I still get to go! An $8 "delivery fee" for what is basically an email is BS, and the fees are high, but worth it overall.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review Ryan

Original review: May 14, 2019

I was extremely pleased with your service! Not only was your prices more reasonable, your site was fast and efficient! Would highly recommend this to fellow concert goers! My husband and I are really looking forward to seeing this band. It has been a long time and we are happy they are in our area of Lancaster.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Donna, have a great time at the show!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Teduski Trucks concert in Mesa, AZ. Was easy to see seating chart and lock into seats. Hope that the e tickets will print out without a problem. Will now have to look into the parking situation at the venue.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ruth, thanks for sharing your review

Original review: May 12, 2019

This transaction was easy, fun, influential, and it didn't give me gas! At first I was scared then worried, then a combination of distraught and snarky. But after hitting submit, my worries were gone and I could concentrate on life again. This is how buying concert tickets should be!

Event Tickets Center response

Happy to hear it Stephen!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I just purchased these tickets for lovely the band at Ace of Spades in Sacramento. I am excited to get the tickets, I have never used this service before; however, it appears to work well. I will check my email to verify the tickets are there.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Diane, thanks for sharing your review with us!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Seats were easily located. Prices easy to find as well. Ordering fulfillment was quickly sent to my email address. I have ordered thru Event Tickets before and found them easy and helpful. Good range of tickets and prices. Handling fee was excessive.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Jody!

Original review: May 9, 2019

Grand ole Opryland tickets. Website Easy to use. Liked the fact I wasn't under time pressure... Will see how quickly I get tickets now!!!! Just placed the order, so I cannot comment on actual seats yet. Oh, almost at end of my order, a notice flashed my tickets went up another 7.00 each... bought them anyway. Praying these are for real!!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Stacey!

Original review: May 8, 2019

Good prices and nice place. Got them at a nice price. My friend will have a great birthday!!!! I am so happy it worked out. We are looking forward to it. We love this performer. It will be nice. We are so excited.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience Kristian, have a great time at the show!

Original review: May 7, 2019

Quick, easy and affordable prices! This will be mine and my son's first time going to event like this and I hope he likes it. I would definitely recommend checking for tickets from event tickets prior to buying them anywhere else.

Event Tickets Center response

Glad to hear it Aimee, we hope you both have a great time!

Original review: May 7, 2019

A service fee of $43.00 per ticket is ridiculous. Not to mention a delivery fee, even though the tickets are electronically delivered. One of the positive points regarding the site, was that the system was quite easy to navigate. If and or when I use eventticketcenter.com again, I would look for other options first, due to the high service fee.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review

Original review: May 7, 2019

Everything was great. Was really helpful. Website was organized, very simple and clear. Looking forward to see the show together with my husband. I am trying to go to see every good show. I really like Balboa theater. I think it is very beautiful.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Margarita, enjoy the show!

Original review: May 5, 2019

My experience ordering tickets online was very easy, nothing completed like other websites that take me to different links. It was fast did not take long and I loved how it had a phone number where I can call if I needed help ordering the tickets. The number was visible.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Maria, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: May 5, 2019

It was pretty easy to get the tickets. Less than 10 min. I hope it's a great show. I wish the seller would allow us to buy more tickets if available, but I think that may be the venue issue not the ticket seller.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing with us Pablo, enjoy the show!

Original review: May 4, 2019

Good experience, though a bit slow and complicated. Could not view the exact seats which were purchased. Should be able to see which seats are being purchased. The fact that you will see only after the purchase is not acceptable.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Pekka, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We hope this clears things up for you!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I am really excited for my concert! The ticket purchasing process was easy and efficient, however, the only thing that was kind of sad was the service fee. I wasn't that upset, clearly, because I still bought the tickets. LMAO.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Lauren!

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs