It's that easy Request Information
4.13/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

This company is a proud member of the Gainesville Chamber of Commerce.

View More View More

3515 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Process was easy to understand. Got tickets in the section I wanted. Just curious why for the same section are there different prices? That was a little hard to understand. I know my grandsons will really enjoy this experience. Can't wait to see their reaction when we arrive for the show. Always want to make good memories with them. They won't like the drive, but will really really enjoy themselves when they find out where we are going.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jeri, thanks for your question! The tickets listed on our nationwide exchange are listed by different sellers who have different perceptions about seating worth. This means that tickets in the same (or in a similar) section might well be valued differently by their sellers. You can read more about this on the FAQ section of our website. Hope this helps, we hope you all have a great time!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Fast and easy -- But the handling cost was pretty expensive! It cost roughly 25% of the cost of the ticket -- That is very high. Other than that cost the tickets were reasonable and hope to have a good time at the concert.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Steve, thanks for your review! The service fee allows us to keep the site secure, maintain the website, and provide quality customer service. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we hope you have a great time seeing Bob Seger!

Original review: July 8, 2019

Wish I knew more about where I will be sitting. Also the service charge is a bit steep, even compared to TicketMaster. Other than that I am very pleased with the whole experience. I look forward to getting my tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Michael, there are a couple of reasons behind why our ticket sellers do not include seat numbers on their listings, the most important one being your security. Seat numbers are disclosed upon delivery to your eyes only, which ensures that no one obtained your seating assignment prior to you even purchasing the tickets. Hope this helps clear things up for you! Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hope all goes well because it was very easy for me to use your website because I am not computer savvy. I find it hard to purchase online but this seemed pretty easy even for me. I hope you will email me or direct mail me the Frankie Valli tickets with instruction, what to do and where to go the nite of event. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Rosemarie, thanks for your review. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ticket purchase, our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordering these tickets was quick and easy!! I will be back to purchase future tickets. Luke Bryan didn't go to Wheatland in 2018 so we missed his show. We won't be missing it this year!! These tickets are a surprise for my wife. She is going to flip when she finds out we are going.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Jim! We hope you both have a great time at the Luke Bryan show!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Very easy to find and select and pay for tickets. I would use this site again... thank you, we are looking forward to our performance selection. I wish you didn't charge the extra 10 for the service fee, it brings up the tickets to higher price.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Did not show me the fees until after purchase and the fees were very high. Wanted to see them before I made my decision to purchase. Did not show me the fees charged until the card was processed and I wanted to know before I submitted payment.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I ordered tickets but realized they were for the wrong time. I call immediately after placing my order and they refused to refund my ticket. They said they don't buy tickets and would have to buy them from the seller. I asked if they would waive the THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO DOLLAR SERVICE CHARGE so I can try and get my money back by selling them but they refused. Instead they offered to charge me another TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR SERVICE fee to try and sell them for me. COMPLETE SCAM. BEWARE. Do not buy anything from them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

It was fine. Hopefully, the concert will be good, it would have been nice to show the location of the seats and that they are side by side, if not side by side, I'll make sure I never use your site again.

Event Tickets Center response

Robert, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. We hope this clears things up for you, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

When buying event tickets through Ticket-Center be aware that the seat you select may not be exactly what you will get. This company is not the primary seller of the tickets therefore the tickets you chose may already be purchased when accepting the fees. They do guarantee a similar value seat.

Event Tickets Center expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Events Ticket Center (ETC) is a resale marketplace for many different types of event tickets. ETC sells tickets to events all over the world and has provided service to over a million customers.

• Pricing: Because ETC is a resale marketplace and not a box office, it sells tickets at market price instead of face value. This means that tickets could be priced above or below the asking price on the ticket.

• 100 percent guarantee: ETC offers customers a 100 percent refund if they never receive their orders or if their received tickets are invalid. ETC also provides a full refund if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.

• Variety and inventory: ETC has an extensive inventory of tickets for a variety of different events. Concerts, theater productions and sports events are all available for purchase at ETC.

• ETC mobile app: With the ETC mobile app, customers can search for their tickets, venues and events wherever they go. Users can order tickets and check venue seating charts from the app.

• Tips and news: ETC’s news section is regularly updated with breaking news about events as soon as tickets go on sale.

• Best for: concert lovers, theater goers and sports fans who often buy tickets at the last minute.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs