3.8/5 (2189 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: June 23, 2022

This website engages in deceptive practices. TicketNetwork copies the same website format, layout, and color scheme as TicketMaster.com. It actively encourages individuals to believe they are at TicketMaster.com by showing the same text, formatting, layout, and colors throughout the entirety of the search, selection, and ticket buying process. What TicketNetwork does not do, is inform the individual that they are being charged more for the ticket itself as well as higher ticket fees than TicketMaster.com would otherwise charge.

Original review: June 12, 2022

Upon doing my doing my due diligence & thorough research I decided to purchase tickets for the Musical - Frozen thru TicketNetwork, after all they were reasonable prices. But the one drawback to that is you can't check for the tickets until the day before of the event (Red Flag), so I ignored and decided to check day of event (6 hours ahead of event), well needless to say NO TICKETS so after calling them, the rep was like call back @ 3:00 so I check again and guess what? Still no tickets; upon them checking & validating and verifying me, she comes back and says the "seller" wasn't able to get the tickets and I'm like excuse me, the "seller"? and she was like yes, so now I have to find another activity to occupy my grandkids time because the "seller" couldn't come up with the tickets. But the one good thing out of this they're refunding me my money (got the email, confirming). So lesson learned here, will stick with who I'm confident with. At least that way I know I won't get disappointed.

Original review: June 11, 2022

TicketNetwork is a not trustworthy and I see many reviews that share my same story. A group of eight people purchased tickets for a show in Memphis, TN. First, we didn't get the tickets. Then, when the show was cancelled, TicketNetwork wouldn't take our calls and refused to provide a refund. They continue to evade us. This scam is at a cost to us of over $2000. It has been 6 months and we have still been unable to speak with anyone or get a response to our many requests. We purchased insurance and they will not honor that either. I hope they are completely shut down as this is an example of a company operating with no integrity.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I paid 400USD for a PGA Champioinship ticket which is worth USD200. It was my husband's birthday gift. I bought this in July 2021, today, May 21, 2022 I haven't received the ticket and the event is tomorrow at 7 am. Ticketnetwork says they won't refund me because the ticket is guaranteed and if I don't receive it they "will do their best" to get me a refund. I'm traveling to Oklahoma with no tickets, and they refuse any refunds. This is a SCAM, avoid it at all costs, I had to buy directly a new ticket through the PGA Championship website to avoid losing all the traveling costs. So ended up losing 400usd at ticketnetwork. Please DO NOT use this website. Is a total SCAM. There should be an option for zero stars, you will lose your money by buying at ticketnetwork.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I bought tickets for a concert day of to join my friends. Spent $60 on a ticket and when I got there they couldn’t accept the ticket because ticket web didn’t send me a barcode. The sent me confirmation and everything but I’m in an Uber home from the venue because they couldn’t accept my ticket network confirmation. Trash site. I was totally scammed. So upset. Horrible site. Would give 0/10 if I could. Ticketnetwork SHAME ON YOu. I hope no one falls for Your scam again.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I purchased 2 tickets for a Kenny Chesney tour in Tampa, FL for April 23. I did not receive confirmation but my bank account was depleted of the money. It is impossible to communicate with anyone! Since there was no confirmation, there is no pin #, no invoice. I even paid insurance from another site, probably the same scam. DO NOT USE this site for anything!

Original review: April 19, 2022

Don't use this site. Their claim of 100% money back guarantee is a bold faced lie. I could go into my whole mess with these liars but instead why don't you just go on the Facebook page and read 100's of other bummed out and robbed consumers. I tried them once and guess who will never use these scam artists again.

Original review: April 13, 2022

It took us 3 months to plan a ticket purchase to the TPC Sawgrass for a Friday. It cost $220 for 2 tickets and $40 for parking. That Friday we drove 3 hours to find the course and parking were closed due to weather, so we drove home and started the refund journey. We could not return on any other day due to scheduling. So we lost our $260 and these guys got our money for doing nothing and so did the Pga Tour. How do these crooks get away with that? I will never buy Pga Tour tickets again< through them< You and Ticketmaster you are all pieces of **>>>> Yes **customer service. Enjoy the review.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Stay away from this company by all means possible. We mistakenly made a purchase of tickets that had a service fee that was beyond ridiculous. We tried to call and cancel our order within 10 minutes and were basically ignored by the company stating that no refunds and all sales are final. Once the charge was posted to our AMEX card, Ticket Nation, sent us an email saying that if we didn't want our tickets, they would gladly re-sell them through a 3rd party company that would basically back end us with another ridiculous service fee. In other words, a purchase that should have been around $180 ended up being about $270, now if we wanted to resell the tickets, I would basically be paying another $90 in service fees. Long story short, this company will make about $180 for nothing. If you have read this far, you have been warned. Stay as far away as possible and stick with reputable ticket company.

Original review: April 4, 2022

I bought tickets for Brian Culbertson in DC during the pandemic—I was so looking forward to this. Two days before the event, still have no tickets. I sent email and although they say they’ll respond within 48 hours it’s been a week and I’ve had no reply. After calling 10 times I spoke with someone that put me on hold. I told her I had a meeting but she said she’d call me back. No call back. I’m now on the line—it’s been 30 minutes already so I thought I’d write this review in the meantime to not completely waste my time…I’ll never buy from them again. I’ll use every platform I have to let people know how lousy they are. Crooks doesn’t even cut it

Original review: March 24, 2022

I purchased tickets for an event and the event was cancelled and rescheduled for another date. Than the event was cancelled again. Try to get a refund and was told that they resold the tickets and had to get refunded by another company that I didn't deal with. Basically TicketNetwork stole my money along with whoever the other company is. Never buy tickets from ticketnetwork. If possible buy direct from Ticketmaster. The original event was to take place on November 17 of 2021 and was rescheduled for February 9 of 2022, and the event was cancelled with no rescheduled date available. This is a company that will not return your money after an event is cancelled.

Original review: March 21, 2022

I gave one star because this was the lowest, if I could have gone lower I would have as I think 1 star is generous. Due to Covid my event was postponed 4 months later. I do not live in the States, so I can't attend. I was never sent a physical ticket, so when trying to resell it is impossible. They won't send me the physical tickets till a few days before the event and keep closing my profile for resell because I don't have the tickets. The service fee for the tickets were $108 and I will lose just over $400. The live chat is as useful as a chocolate teapot and my live chat resembled lines out of the song Ironic. In comparison Ticket Master refunded an event in full within 3 days. Never use this company.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I bought tickets for our wedding anniversary. When we were getting close to the event, I went on the theatre's website to see where our seating was. To my surprise, I found I paid three times the price of buying directly from the Theatre. When I called TicketNetwork to complain, I waiting 35 minutes before getting my call answered. When I complained about the price, I was told I should have shopped around and that they had every right to sell for whatever the consumer was willing to pay. I paid $233 a ticket when I could have bought directly from the theatre for $85. Lesson learned. Total scam.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Looking forward to seeing James Taylor and Jackson Browne in April, London, Ontario Canada. Ordered tickets on Ticketnetwork.com only to find out shortly thereafter the mark-up was over 100%. Had I gone directly to the venue, I would have saved $100.00 per ticket (unfortunately, 4 tickets purchased). Highway robbery. Who gets this additional $400.00- I doubt the artist sees any of it.

Then try to get customer service-impossible! They give you the impression you can speak to someone! This is not an option. After waiting 40 minutes, the system cuts you off. I called twice and the same result. Their robot email message states you can try to resell your ticket, but you absolutely cannot cancel, and they will send a link for resale. Still waiting for link. We will never use Ticketnetwork.com again. The big losers -- the artists because as much as we want to support musicians if ticketnetwork.com is the only way to purchase we definitely will not attend!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I ordered two Raptors tickets for my brother for April. They sent me the “link” to claim my tickets and when you click the link it says the tickets have previously been claimed. Every time I contact customer service they either send a template response on how to claim my tickets. Do not purchase tickets here unless you feel like giving your money away.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

I purchased tickets to the Nutcracker 5 weeks ago. This is a performance my daughter and I attend every year but due to the pandemic we were not able to attend in person last year., so have been looking forward to this for 2 years. All this week I attempted to get hold of the Ticket Network to verify the detail of our tickets and was given the run-around and told I agreed to get my tickets 48 - 24 hours before the event and that is how I would receive the information. Well, 48 hours before I got some random email from "fulfillment" (not Ticket Network or Net Tix as all the other emails came) stating that they couldn't give me the tickets I had purchase but would give me other tickets, up in the corner of the balcony, for $50 less. No thank you! I tried calling them, but of course they were only there until 7pm EST (I live in Mountain Time).

I paid $293 for two tickets and was going to be given crap seats. BTW that was the same price I could have gotten them from the actual vendor for, but somehow got routed to this third party site when I was trying to purchase them. I will be much more vigilant in the future to make sure I don't get routed to a third party and not use Ticket Network again. Thank God I bought insurance on these tickets so I didn't lose $293. Worst experience ever!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Mistakenly purchased tickets on this site not realizing it was not Ticketmaster. They charge DOUBLE for the tickets AND additional fees on top of that. When I tried to cancel, they told me no, I could resell. I can't resell something they overcharged!! I am putting a stop payment from my bank, however please be aware and do not use them unless you want to pay twice the amount and have no way to get your money back. 100% money back guarantee is not that at all.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Bought overpriced tickets for day 4 of the NFR 2021 in Vegas only to arrive to duplicate tickets holders seated in our place. Security/Management relocated us to available seats twice so between moving and running to Security/Management to resolve relocating we missed 2/3rd’s of the rodeo. People with duplicate tickets bought theirs from TicketNetwork also. Positive was the Thomas and Mack Security/Management folks were very helpful even though it wasn’t their problem. Live and learn, never buy TicketNetwork tickets again!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

Bought a ticket from one of their "affiliates", the week of the event, called the affiliate, as I hadn't received my tickets yet, and was promptly hung up on. Contacted TicketNetwork themselves to resolve it, they told me my way, without verifying any info, which by the way, I never received tickets from them, and then hung up on me, and when I tried to call them later, they had blocked my number. Don't trust ticketnetwork, or any associated businesses. This company will rip you off, at which point you will have to go through other avenues to get issues resolved. The whole company needs to be locked up for fraud.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

I ordered two tickets on the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Front center. 20 minutes later they called me personally to tell me that somebody else bought my tickets at the same moment. The agent named Bob from L.A. promised me they would make it up to me by getting me better seats but I would have to wait till up to two days before the show. I thought about it and decided I want my money back but they would not refund them to me because they said it was too late. Bob kept assuring me that I would receive tickets just before the show and that they would be better than the ones I had originally purchased. I was skeptical and fought to get my money back to no avail. However 3 days before the show Bob called me personally and told me to check my emails.

There in my emails was the link that I went on and received two tickets to the same show same time but much better seats, only four rows back from the stage Center section dead center. Bob had come through. We are extremely pleased with his diligence and his commitment to keep his promise. I thought it would be helpful for others if I put this review up. I hope it helps you if you are hesitant to use this agency.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I purchased a ticket from TicketNetwork. When I made the purchase there was a disclaimer for Covid. Of course I would treated the disclaimer as I always do.... Things change and are out of our control. After I purchased tickets I had to transfer them to TicketMaster. When I transferred them it said directly that this event required proof of vaccination. I see this as it was known by the ticket seller at the time that I was required to have proof of my vaccination on hand to attend, It was no longer, "This may happen" and that the selling party should have been as direct as TicketMaster when I paid. They refused to refund my money as they said there was a disclaimer that said you MIGHT have to provide to attend. Am I crazy or is this crooked as **?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Bought tickets back in March for an August show. The show got moved to November and they are not giving us a refund. Was on hold for two hours - no one answered. In their email they said because the show is still happening, they will not issue a refund. I live 700 miles away from venue and was planning a week long trip in August NOT November. How is this not criminal.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Awful experience that is ongoing. Paid for 2 sets of 2 seats each tickets to classical music concert at Tanglewood MA in late June for August 8 performance. The information post-sale said they would be delivered electronically by August 6. In July a serious health issue made it impossible to go. Asked for refund; was told ticket sales are final and they recommended we try and sell them though ticket resellers. We put them up for resale and agreed to send them when we were to receive them (August 6).

August 6 came and went and no tickets but the ticker resellers say we we are liable for the cost of replacement plus a penalty. On August 8, just 2.5 hrs before the performance we were sent just one pair of tickets...too late to satisfy the resellers and not in time to go ourselves since we are miles away. An email to Ticket Network requesting a refund has gone unanswered. On top of dealing with the stress of the medical issue now we are now burdened by the loss of our original ticket money and an as-yet undermined liability for the resale we are being penalized for. Ticket Network is not a legitimate company; it is a criminal enterprise.

Original review: July 13, 2021

My sister purchased tickets for 3 Doors Down last year in June 2020 for a concert set for September 2020. She also purchased the insurance just in case they cancelled due to Covid (which they did). They were scheduled to play at the Reno Ballroom. Now they are going to play in Reno but is a different venue. They guarantee a ticket refund of 100%. My sister has been trying to get her money back and they are giving her the runaround saying they need confirmation from the old venue about it being cancelled.

I reached out to Eldorado entertainment. They said they couldn't help me because they have never heard of TicketNetwork? And then there was the insurance that was purchased. Of course it's through a different company that is telling her the same thing. My sister lost her only child in March of this year and is struggling with the loss and does not need the added stress that this is putting on her. Please anyone out there that can help? Warning DO NOT purchase any tickets thru Ticketnetwork. Horrible company.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Concert was supposed to be on May 30, 2020. Concert has been postponed for almost a year and they will not issue a refund. I agreed to the terms and conditions thinking I’d be going to concert then... since I can’t because of “covid” then I should be entitled to my refund. They will NEVER get my business again. What a rip off.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I purchased tickets for CHER and the show canceled. Contacted TICKET NETWORK which claims it sent email 11/25/2020 which was never received and not sent when requested to send again. I received an email today for a voucher which is unacceptable. Customer service is almost nonexistent. And they took my money and who the heck is going to concerts during COVID. No small print and they decided to not send a refund. Terrible business and no resolve. I a few weeks if this is not resolved I will consult legal action. Many poor reviews for this company and the rip you off with higher ticket prices than Ticketmaster.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

On 02-14-2020, I purchased tickets through what I believed to be Ticket Master, but was redirected to TicketNetwork, for an event to take place in May of 2020. The event was postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic. I reached out to the ticket provider to request a refund. I was made aware of their policy of no refunds, but continued to pursue reimbursement. On 10-16-20 after several unanswered emails, I received a call from Tracey from TicketNetwork stating that as a courtesy, they were willing to refund the fees I had paid totaling $126.55. I was told an email would be forthcoming. On 11-27-20 I received the following:

Order Number: 33186317 Customer Name: Jackie H. Client Service Manager Assisting on the order: Crystal P. Ticket Seller/Merchant of Record: Mytickettracker.com Offer Date: 11/27/2020 Return by Date: 12/4/2020 Order Issue: Client is no longer able/interested in attending the event which their ticket order is for due to the postponement of the show by the performer/venue.

Compensation:

As a one-time courtesy, TicketNetwork.com and Mytickettracker.com will provide a partial credit of $126.55 USD in the form of a credit back via the method of payment on the order. Upon signing this form, the client is agreeing that any negative social media or online review are not posted or will be removed. The client agrees that they will not be disputing the transaction with their card company. The client also agrees that any disputes with outside agencies will be removed or not filed. Once the signed resolution form is returned, the agreed to credit amount of $126.55 USD will then be processed back to the client. By signing, you agree that:

• You have been made whole on the original purchase from TicketNetwork’s marketplace and no further payment shall be made to you by TicketNetwork or by the ticket seller supplying your purchase through the TicketNetwork exchange.
• You understand that the aforementioned proposal constitutes the sole remedy available to you for your original purchase of the tickets on the TicketNetwork marketplace. •
TicketNetwork reserves the right to seek restitution for any fees or expenses incurred if you further dispute the issue concerned.

• You furthermore confirm that the aforementioned resolution removes the ticket seller of your order from any claims by you for compensation in addition to that herein described. • If a chargeback is filed against the merchant of record, with your card company, TicketNetwork reserves the right to withdraw any offers made.

I never once stated that I was no longer able/interested in the event. The amount of $126.55 is for reimbursement for tickets that I paid $459.75 for. In essence, they are offering to pay me 27% of my original purchase price and resale my tickets. They are not only keeping my funds, but making an additional profit if/when the event takes place. I have been deceived and defrauded by TicketNetwork. It is virtually impossible to speak with a representative from their company and they operate on deceptive sales practices. I have not agreed upon the resale or any form of reimbursement from TicketNetwork.

Original review: July 27, 2020

My 14 year old son recently purchased tickets without my consent but I found out before the transaction even went fully through. I called to ask them to cancel it and that it was a mistake but they pretty much just said they were sorry. This outlet is not consumer friendly and will not try to make it right. I’m writing this with the transaction still pending and no tickets in my possession yet. Very skeezy organization.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I purchased RATM tickets before Covid, then received a message that the event would be rescheduled. Now that it has, I cannot attend the new date. I emailed asking to cancel, and they are not giving refunds!!! Not at all, and no matter what. It’s super shady. They’re keeping everyones money, and they know most people are having a hard time right now.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Ticketnetwork.com is a rip-off company - Beware. Like others, I thought I was purchasing tickets from the venue's website, which uses Ticketmaster. It looked very similar. I failed to notice the difference in price. After I had paid, I got the usual thank you email, but no tickets. A second email informed me I would receive another email with a download link in it...2 days before the event, which was 2 months away! I then took a closer look and discovered they had charged me $25/ticket MORE than Ticketmaster would have charged me. That was bad enough, but they also ripped me off with a $99.12 service charge. Here is what I did: I immediately called my bank (it was 1 AM) and put in a dispute. After investigating, my bank refunded my money to my account. I can't believe a company like this is allowed to exist.

TicketNetwork Company Information