3.8/5 (2166 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: July 13, 2021

My sister purchased tickets for 3 Doors Down last year in June 2020 for a concert set for September 2020. She also purchased the insurance just in case they cancelled due to Covid (which they did). They were scheduled to play at the Reno Ballroom. Now they are going to play in Reno but is a different venue. They guarantee a ticket refund of 100%. My sister has been trying to get her money back and they are giving her the runaround saying they need confirmation from the old venue about it being cancelled.

I reached out to Eldorado entertainment. They said they couldn't help me because they have never heard of TicketNetwork? And then there was the insurance that was purchased. Of course it's through a different company that is telling her the same thing. My sister lost her only child in March of this year and is struggling with the loss and does not need the added stress that this is putting on her. Please anyone out there that can help? Warning DO NOT purchase any tickets thru Ticketnetwork. Horrible company.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Concert was supposed to be on May 30, 2020. Concert has been postponed for almost a year and they will not issue a refund. I agreed to the terms and conditions thinking I’d be going to concert then... since I can’t because of “covid” then I should be entitled to my refund. They will NEVER get my business again. What a rip off.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I purchased tickets for CHER and the show canceled. Contacted TICKET NETWORK which claims it sent email 11/25/2020 which was never received and not sent when requested to send again. I received an email today for a voucher which is unacceptable. Customer service is almost nonexistent. And they took my money and who the heck is going to concerts during COVID. No small print and they decided to not send a refund. Terrible business and no resolve. I a few weeks if this is not resolved I will consult legal action. Many poor reviews for this company and the rip you off with higher ticket prices than Ticketmaster.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

On 02-14-2020, I purchased tickets through what I believed to be Ticket Master, but was redirected to TicketNetwork, for an event to take place in May of 2020. The event was postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic. I reached out to the ticket provider to request a refund. I was made aware of their policy of no refunds, but continued to pursue reimbursement. On 10-16-20 after several unanswered emails, I received a call from Tracey from TicketNetwork stating that as a courtesy, they were willing to refund the fees I had paid totaling $126.55. I was told an email would be forthcoming. On 11-27-20 I received the following:

Order Number: 33186317 Customer Name: Jackie H. Client Service Manager Assisting on the order: Crystal P. Ticket Seller/Merchant of Record: Mytickettracker.com Offer Date: 11/27/2020 Return by Date: 12/4/2020 Order Issue: Client is no longer able/interested in attending the event which their ticket order is for due to the postponement of the show by the performer/venue.

Compensation:

As a one-time courtesy, TicketNetwork.com and Mytickettracker.com will provide a partial credit of $126.55 USD in the form of a credit back via the method of payment on the order. Upon signing this form, the client is agreeing that any negative social media or online review are not posted or will be removed. The client agrees that they will not be disputing the transaction with their card company. The client also agrees that any disputes with outside agencies will be removed or not filed. Once the signed resolution form is returned, the agreed to credit amount of $126.55 USD will then be processed back to the client. By signing, you agree that:

• You have been made whole on the original purchase from TicketNetwork’s marketplace and no further payment shall be made to you by TicketNetwork or by the ticket seller supplying your purchase through the TicketNetwork exchange.
• You understand that the aforementioned proposal constitutes the sole remedy available to you for your original purchase of the tickets on the TicketNetwork marketplace. •
TicketNetwork reserves the right to seek restitution for any fees or expenses incurred if you further dispute the issue concerned.

• You furthermore confirm that the aforementioned resolution removes the ticket seller of your order from any claims by you for compensation in addition to that herein described. • If a chargeback is filed against the merchant of record, with your card company, TicketNetwork reserves the right to withdraw any offers made.

I never once stated that I was no longer able/interested in the event. The amount of $126.55 is for reimbursement for tickets that I paid $459.75 for. In essence, they are offering to pay me 27% of my original purchase price and resale my tickets. They are not only keeping my funds, but making an additional profit if/when the event takes place. I have been deceived and defrauded by TicketNetwork. It is virtually impossible to speak with a representative from their company and they operate on deceptive sales practices. I have not agreed upon the resale or any form of reimbursement from TicketNetwork.

Original review: July 27, 2020

My 14 year old son recently purchased tickets without my consent but I found out before the transaction even went fully through. I called to ask them to cancel it and that it was a mistake but they pretty much just said they were sorry. This outlet is not consumer friendly and will not try to make it right. I’m writing this with the transaction still pending and no tickets in my possession yet. Very skeezy organization.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I purchased RATM tickets before Covid, then received a message that the event would be rescheduled. Now that it has, I cannot attend the new date. I emailed asking to cancel, and they are not giving refunds!!! Not at all, and no matter what. It’s super shady. They’re keeping everyones money, and they know most people are having a hard time right now.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Ticketnetwork.com is a rip-off company - Beware. Like others, I thought I was purchasing tickets from the venue's website, which uses Ticketmaster. It looked very similar. I failed to notice the difference in price. After I had paid, I got the usual thank you email, but no tickets. A second email informed me I would receive another email with a download link in it...2 days before the event, which was 2 months away! I then took a closer look and discovered they had charged me $25/ticket MORE than Ticketmaster would have charged me. That was bad enough, but they also ripped me off with a $99.12 service charge. Here is what I did: I immediately called my bank (it was 1 AM) and put in a dispute. After investigating, my bank refunded my money to my account. I can't believe a company like this is allowed to exist.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I ordered tickets tickets approximately 3 months before Garth Brooks was coming to Detroit. I ordered these to be delivered electronically. Two days before show I get a phone call and email telling me that the tickets I ordered are not available. They are substituting different tickets. No choice other than to take these or get my money back. I choose to accept the tickets. Then they shipped hard copy ticket via FedEx for a morning delivery while I was working. Had to make arrangements to have the shipment redirected. Had to leave work early to get these tickets. Lost wages and what a hassle. Think about this before you purchase.

Ron

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Tickets were ordered in November. Emails received all promised delivery by day before the event. It is now the day of the event and they have not been received. 5 people I spoke to have told me they may be received as little as 20 minutes before the event. I have requested a refund verbally (twice) and in writing and they have not met their delivery promise. All have been rude and hard to deal with. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. IT IS ALL A LIE.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

As like other buyers, I thought I was on Ticketmaster and somehow got re-routed to TicketNetwork. I purchased 2 tickets then immediately noticed the mistake. They charge an outrageous service fee and are very sketchy about the tickets you just purchased. For example my event is May 1st. I am told the tickets will not be available until April 27. I think that is too close to the actual event given if I do not receive them there is not much time to remedy the situation.

I tried to log into the account I had to create to purchase the tickets but the error message of username/password not recognized. Tried to reset the password but never got the link to my email to actually reset the password. I only received the information about the tickets. When I called my credit card company to complain and she made a three way call to get some answers. Previous attempts to call produced no answer. When I spoke with a representative from the company which I now thought was ticketnetwork he said he was from ticketsmarter. I have NO FAITH that these tickets will actually arrive and I will be out a lot of money with no recourse. PLEASE SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

This website is such a scham. I accidentally purchased tickets from their website and I thought I was clicking Ticketmaster. I immediately found (literally after 10 minutes) that I used the wrong website. I called and they wouldn't let me cancel. They told me I can sell it. What is shame is that they charged me $215 dollars for a ticket that is only sold for $75 in ticketmaster.com. The ticket is still available in ticketmaster. It was my mistake that I did it in a rush without paying attention. I paid very expensive price for this lesson. Do not buy ticket from them. They overcharge you!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The site filters don't allow you to choose lower priced tickets. There are always "only 2 tickets" left at that price. They charge TRIPLE the face value of the ticket and add a $61.80 service fee PER TICKET and a $8.95 delivery fee. There are multiple 1 star reviews by other customers. I contacted the Kennedy Center. They had multiple complaints, but ticket scalping is legal in some states.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I ordered 4 tickets to see Hamilton through this website. I was told that I would receive the tickets 4 days before the show. When I didn't receive them, I began calling their customer service department. I spoke with 5 different representatives over the two days leading up to the show. Each time, I was reassured that I would have my tickets before the show. I had out of town guests that I was taking to see this show and needless to say, we were all very excited!

Then, 3 hours before the show, I suddenly got a refund notice via email. I called again and was told that the tickets were not going to be available after all, as promised. There was no explanation, they just stated that their website clearly says that the tickets are guaranteed or you will receive a refund. This, after I was told repeatedly that I would receive the tickets. Unless you are willing to take the chance, I would recommend you use a different site to purchase tickets. This experience was very disappointing and frustrating!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I called five days after purchasing my tickets and both men were rude. The first guy was so rude. I called back and to my dismay was greeted with the same crap attitude. I am a CUSTOMER, I wanted to know where my e-tickets were and when they would be delivered and got several different vague answers. I will never use this service again and will tell anyone I know not to use them. TicketMASTER all the way!!!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

We order tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra and paid $292.73 for two mezzanine 11th row seats. Within minutes tried to cancel the tickets. They refused A horrible policy. Tickets were available by going to the Wells Fargo site at $195 for 3rd row floor seats. So they rip you off right from the beginning. Be careful what website you link to when looking for tickets.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I purchased tickets for the Trans Siberian Orchestra for the weekend of Nov 16th, apparently I purchased tickets for Pennsylvania- but meant to get tickets for Denver. Same day, wrong city. Moments after I called customer service and they said the best I could do would be to resell them. One week away, and I have expensive tickets in another state. Nor can I now afford to go to the Denver show since I haven't sold the Pennsylvania tickets. Sucks. They advertise 100% guarantee, nope, I got screwed. BE VERY CAREFUL!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Updated on 11/16/2019: After our initial call with an agent who made error after error, apologies never came and the incorrect information was never corrected. This company cannot guarantee any of their services and their claims department has never contacted us about their error even though they made so many errors. I have had to call them 4 times and still no answer. Lots of “promises” and “guarantees” but no answers come and no resolution. I do not know how this company has lasted 16 years in business. I must say that my experience with a simple thing like purchasing tickets for a large group to an event has been botched by Ticket Network at every level.

No customer service of any sort, no contact even after promises were made 4 times, no resolution and in general, their customer service agents/operators are poorly trained and unable to carry out simple tasks. I would not recommend using this company for any event. They will not be able to guarantee anything. In all my years, I have never experienced a company unable to deliver any satisfaction from any department for any issue!!! Horribly run company with inept staff.

Original review: Tried to order tickets for an NBA game with my entire family for the day after Christmas. The operator in Connecticut was unprofessional, got everything wrong and never apologized! I constantly had to correct her mistakes and in the end she still got the order wrong, a thousand dollars wrong! She chose the wrong date, wrong two teams and was unwilling to correct her mistake because it was the end of her shift! Can you imagine that! I will never, ever use Ticket Network ever again! And I will do what I can to steer my other friends and family from ever using their services.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I purchased 4 tickets to see Chris Stapleton in Peoria Illinois. The tickets cost almost double of face value. The tickets came right away. When we got to the show some of our tickets didn’t work. We tried calling and waited on hold for an hour. We gave up and purchased additional tickets. They caused us to completely miss the first band and half of the second act. An hour and a half after the show started they sent me a replacement ticket. I didn’t need another ticket and I asked for a refund. He assured me I would get a refund. I have called them at least a dozen times. “They are working on it”. No they aren’t, they want me to go away. TicketNetwork is a scam. They will screw you. I have very little faith I will get my money back, but I will tell everyone I meet about my bad experience.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

On May 11, 2019 my wife purchased Alabama concert tickets for July 27, 2019 at Bristol Tn Thunder Valley. The concert was canceled and rescheduled for September 6, 2019. The concert was again canceled and rescheduled for August 2020. We contacted the internet ticket sales company TicketNetwork 866-237-6204 and requested a refund due to all the rescheduling and possible date of rescheduling 9 months away of which we are not available. The ticket company still refuses to issue a refund due to their company policy is as long as the event has not been cancelled they will not issue a refund. I feel that this situation is beyond the reasonable expectation of rescheduling. The tickets were bought in good faith for the initial scheduled date of which we were available to attend. The ticket purchased were in the amount of $170.45. A COMPLAINT WAS ISSUED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Purchased one $200 ticket to see a Tool concert from Ticket Network. Wish I would of read the reviews before but I didn't until after using their broker services seeing that this same thing has happened to many others. My tickets came the day of the show. Tickets were sold as a scan code on your phone only. When trying to enter the venue the security told me my tickets had already been used and denied me entry. Seller sold multiple tickets so only the 1st person to use them got in. I called ticket network right away but they were closed. So I bought another ticket through the venue so I could attend thinking I would get a refund when I get in touch with them the next morning.

Got them on the phone the next day and a very rude customer service member told me, "We are not responsible. We are only a broker. You have to take it up with the seller." Remember these are the ones that I paid and also the ones that offer the 100% guarantee on their services. After a week and a half both parties told me they have closed their investigation and I will not be getting a refund because they believed them to be a valid ticket. Well ya, It was valid but only for the 1st one using them. I have reported to the BBB and am awaiting to see if there is any compensation for the $200 I am out. Fingers crossed. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. THEY ARE CROOKS!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I ordered Luke Bryan tickets from TicketNetwork.com in June for a concert in October. Got a call from them the weekend before the concert telling me the broker that sold me my tickets was fraudulent and that I wouldn't be getting tickets that I paid for. Did not offer to refund my money or help in any way. I will definitely never order tickets from this website again. I will only go with trusted sites from now on. HUGE SCAM!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

WARNING!! Do Not Buy from this site. We bought Chris Stapleton tickets for today over a month ago and we got email verifying they would be delivered by Fed Ex at least a week before the concert. Didn’t happen. Called cust. service every day up until and including today, the day of concert. So this morning when we called about the tickets that still hadn’t been received by Fed Ex, they told us the system was down. We just wanted to get a refund at this point bc if it’s not showing a delivery date yet for the tracking number on Fed Ex site, then you pretty much know you aren’t getting the tickets. We live 5 hours from the concert as well, which was to be held tonight.

So we called back this afternoon like they said to and we were put on hold for 45 min for them to come back and say that they were emailing our tickets to us for download!! Not one person had EVER mentioned anything about a possibility of a download!! AND IT'S NOW 3 HOURS BEFORE CONCERT!! And we live 5 hours away...go figure. We kept calling back and they put us on hold for so long while they conferred with their “manager” only to keep telling us that we could not get any refund whatsoever bc we ended up getting the tickets before the start of concert. They were so very rude also. So we are out $1100 but we WILL be contacting the BBB and filing a Small Claims Court suit. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I ordered tickets for a show thinking I was on the venue site but found out later that it was a look-a-like site. The tickets were twice as much as the real site. In New Jersey that is called SCALPING and is against the Law! You also didn't get to pick your seat location. The show wasn't even sold out. When I call after I purchased the tickets to tell them I didn't have a smart phone so I couldn't download the tickets. The agent couldn't care less! They refused to give me a refund even though I sent the tickets back to them! I have notified the BBB about their practices.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Have not received my tickets - were supposed to be delivered 3 days ago. Have spent hours getting the runaround from customer service reps. Now have to file dispute with credit card company. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I purchased the nutcracker tickets thinking I was paying comparable prices. Ticketnetwork has outrageous prices; for a $56 seat they charged almost double ($76, plus $20 transaction fee). Over $400 for 4 tickets is an incredible amount to pay. I just bought the ticket a day ago and found out about the price differences after checking prices at the Houston ballet website. I thought I had bought cheaper tickets but it seems this is how they get people (prowling on the inexperienced and desperate). And I was both last night. There’s a time limit on the website so you don’t really get enough time to read or navigate the website without losing your seat data. You don’t really learn about transaction fee until you’re about pay. There’s also no cancellation policy for returns right after purchasing. Ticketnetwork can say they don’t scam people but users like me sure feel scammed after using this site. Never trust them again.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I specifically selected tickets in a section and row to coincide with 6 other tickets already bought. Somehow I did not realize this was not the REPUTABLE TicketMaster organization that I had bought all other tickets. I received an email notification within days of purchase showing a completely different section & row. I contacted Customer Service immediately and was told, "MY tickets were *given*/sold to someone else". They had ZERO alternative for two other tickets or explanation why the OTHER two people didn't get "new" tickets.

I repeatedly explained this was a family gathering which involved airline tickets and while they "assured me" they were "better seats" they failed to understand or acknowledge that being together is what made the seats better. They offered no compensation or alternative. I would NEVER use this organization again. If knowing with 100% certainty the tickets you hand select are what you want vs. "pot luck", stick with TicketMaster. There were NO savings to this company either.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I still have not received my tickets for Phantom of The Opera. It has been almost a month and they did not arrive for E-delivery based on the agreement date of processing. Ridiculous. I have been pulling teeth just to get these sent to me. Paid almost $350.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I ordered Iron Maiden tickets back in July for the concert on September 21. They promised my tickets will arrive by the 19th of September. My tickets never came by the 19th. I called to see where they were and was treated rudely and I got hung up on. I proceeded to call back and the person who answered said I would get the ticket the next morning by 9am. I didn't get my tickets again. I called back just to get treated badly again and to get hung up on. I finally talked to someone the day of the concert and received my tickets. I get to the concert only to find out the tickets were not the seats I paid for. I paid for up front seats and found out they had put me in lawn seating. I have never paid $330 for lawn seating. I will not ever use TicketNetwork again. They are rip off artist. If you like paying for something your not going to get then use ticket network.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I tried to purchase four tickets to Les Miserables in Austin. I received very quickly a pdf of tickets but they never had a scannable QR or bar code which would make them usable at the venue. After FIVE hours on the customer service line, and two hours before the show, I gave up. I repurchase tickets at the box office and decided to pursue a refund through my credit card company. Will never use Ticketnetwork again!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I will not waste any more time describing my horrendous experience. I agree with all of the negative reviews above. Expensive, rude, not helpful, liars, tardy on getting me my tickets!!! Unbelievable. My head exploded 25 times. Do not deal with this company. I eventually got my tickets, but not after getting the lying runaround from 5 representatives.

TicketNetwork Company Information