2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.12/5

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I purchased tickets for the Trans Siberian Orchestra for the weekend of Nov 16th, apparently I purchased tickets for Pennsylvania- but meant to get tickets for Denver. Same day, wrong city. Moments after I called customer service and they said the best I could do would be to resell them. One week away, and I have expensive tickets in another state. Nor can I now afford to go to the Denver show since I haven't sold the Pennsylvania tickets. Sucks. They advertise 100% guarantee, nope, I got screwed. BE VERY CAREFUL!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Updated on 11/16/2019: After our initial call with an agent who made error after error, apologies never came and the incorrect information was never corrected. This company cannot guarantee any of their services and their claims department has never contacted us about their error even though they made so many errors. I have had to call them 4 times and still no answer. Lots of “promises” and “guarantees” but no answers come and no resolution. I do not know how this company has lasted 16 years in business. I must say that my experience with a simple thing like purchasing tickets for a large group to an event has been botched by Ticket Network at every level.

No customer service of any sort, no contact even after promises were made 4 times, no resolution and in general, their customer service agents/operators are poorly trained and unable to carry out simple tasks. I would not recommend using this company for any event. They will not be able to guarantee anything. In all my years, I have never experienced a company unable to deliver any satisfaction from any department for any issue!!! Horribly run company with inept staff.

Original review: Tried to order tickets for an NBA game with my entire family for the day after Christmas. The operator in Connecticut was unprofessional, got everything wrong and never apologized! I constantly had to correct her mistakes and in the end she still got the order wrong, a thousand dollars wrong! She chose the wrong date, wrong two teams and was unwilling to correct her mistake because it was the end of her shift! Can you imagine that! I will never, ever use Ticket Network ever again! And I will do what I can to steer my other friends and family from ever using their services.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I purchased 4 tickets to see Chris Stapleton in Peoria Illinois. The tickets cost almost double of face value. The tickets came right away. When we got to the show some of our tickets didn’t work. We tried calling and waited on hold for an hour. We gave up and purchased additional tickets. They caused us to completely miss the first band and half of the second act. An hour and a half after the show started they sent me a replacement ticket. I didn’t need another ticket and I asked for a refund. He assured me I would get a refund. I have called them at least a dozen times. “They are working on it”. No they aren’t, they want me to go away. TicketNetwork is a scam. They will screw you. I have very little faith I will get my money back, but I will tell everyone I meet about my bad experience.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

On May 11, 2019 my wife purchased Alabama concert tickets for July 27, 2019 at Bristol Tn Thunder Valley. The concert was canceled and rescheduled for September 6, 2019. The concert was again canceled and rescheduled for August 2020. We contacted the internet ticket sales company TicketNetwork 866-237-6204 and requested a refund due to all the rescheduling and possible date of rescheduling 9 months away of which we are not available. The ticket company still refuses to issue a refund due to their company policy is as long as the event has not been cancelled they will not issue a refund. I feel that this situation is beyond the reasonable expectation of rescheduling. The tickets were bought in good faith for the initial scheduled date of which we were available to attend. The ticket purchased were in the amount of $170.45. A COMPLAINT WAS ISSUED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Purchased one $200 ticket to see a Tool concert from Ticket Network. Wish I would of read the reviews before but I didn't until after using their broker services seeing that this same thing has happened to many others. My tickets came the day of the show. Tickets were sold as a scan code on your phone only. When trying to enter the venue the security told me my tickets had already been used and denied me entry. Seller sold multiple tickets so only the 1st person to use them got in. I called ticket network right away but they were closed. So I bought another ticket through the venue so I could attend thinking I would get a refund when I get in touch with them the next morning.

Got them on the phone the next day and a very rude customer service member told me, "We are not responsible. We are only a broker. You have to take it up with the seller." Remember these are the ones that I paid and also the ones that offer the 100% guarantee on their services. After a week and a half both parties told me they have closed their investigation and I will not be getting a refund because they believed them to be a valid ticket. Well ya, It was valid but only for the 1st one using them. I have reported to the BBB and am awaiting to see if there is any compensation for the $200 I am out. Fingers crossed. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. THEY ARE CROOKS!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I ordered Luke Bryan tickets from TicketNetwork.com in June for a concert in October. Got a call from them the weekend before the concert telling me the broker that sold me my tickets was fraudulent and that I wouldn't be getting tickets that I paid for. Did not offer to refund my money or help in any way. I will definitely never order tickets from this website again. I will only go with trusted sites from now on. HUGE SCAM!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

WARNING!! Do Not Buy from this site. We bought Chris Stapleton tickets for today over a month ago and we got email verifying they would be delivered by Fed Ex at least a week before the concert. Didn’t happen. Called cust. service every day up until and including today, the day of concert. So this morning when we called about the tickets that still hadn’t been received by Fed Ex, they told us the system was down. We just wanted to get a refund at this point bc if it’s not showing a delivery date yet for the tracking number on Fed Ex site, then you pretty much know you aren’t getting the tickets. We live 5 hours from the concert as well, which was to be held tonight.

So we called back this afternoon like they said to and we were put on hold for 45 min for them to come back and say that they were emailing our tickets to us for download!! Not one person had EVER mentioned anything about a possibility of a download!! AND IT'S NOW 3 HOURS BEFORE CONCERT!! And we live 5 hours away...go figure. We kept calling back and they put us on hold for so long while they conferred with their “manager” only to keep telling us that we could not get any refund whatsoever bc we ended up getting the tickets before the start of concert. They were so very rude also. So we are out $1100 but we WILL be contacting the BBB and filing a Small Claims Court suit. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I ordered tickets for a show thinking I was on the venue site but found out later that it was a look-a-like site. The tickets were twice as much as the real site. In New Jersey that is called SCALPING and is against the Law! You also didn't get to pick your seat location. The show wasn't even sold out. When I call after I purchased the tickets to tell them I didn't have a smart phone so I couldn't download the tickets. The agent couldn't care less! They refused to give me a refund even though I sent the tickets back to them! I have notified the BBB about their practices.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Have not received my tickets - were supposed to be delivered 3 days ago. Have spent hours getting the runaround from customer service reps. Now have to file dispute with credit card company. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I purchased the nutcracker tickets thinking I was paying comparable prices. Ticketnetwork has outrageous prices; for a $56 seat they charged almost double ($76, plus $20 transaction fee). Over $400 for 4 tickets is an incredible amount to pay. I just bought the ticket a day ago and found out about the price differences after checking prices at the Houston ballet website. I thought I had bought cheaper tickets but it seems this is how they get people (prowling on the inexperienced and desperate). And I was both last night. There’s a time limit on the website so you don’t really get enough time to read or navigate the website without losing your seat data. You don’t really learn about transaction fee until you’re about pay. There’s also no cancellation policy for returns right after purchasing. Ticketnetwork can say they don’t scam people but users like me sure feel scammed after using this site. Never trust them again.

TicketNetwork Company Information