3.8/5 (2184 ratings)

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I purchased "VIP rows 1-8" for a concert in Spokane. We ended up in general admission behind the VIP section. I was charged $150 per ticket and ended up getting $35 tickets. They took zero responsibility and said, "we are only a website that lets people sell their tickets". Unacceptable and do not fall for their scam! Buy tickets elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

In May I purchase two tickets for Bruno Mars at the cost of $733 that was to take place in Vegas Nevada on August 19. After paying for my tickets I received the email stating that my tickets will be mailed out to me on August 17 for an event that was taken place on August 19. I called and informed them that I lived in the state of Georgia. There was no way I would have gotten these tickets in time enough to make it to Vegas to see the show and that I needed a refund. They refused but they will get me the tickets in time enough. I filed a dispute with PayPal Credit for a refund and when PayPal contact them they gave PayPal a bogus tracking number which they never checked. I never received tickets for the event and to this date have not received a refund yet from PayPal! I will be filing a BBB complaint on both.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 25, 2022

This company is a total scam. I ordered tickets in March for a concert that was in September. It has my birthday present to myself to see my favorite artist in concert. I did get VIP tickets as well as Floor tickets so that I could enjoy seeing him up close and personal. Today I got a email stating that they were unable to get the tickets I had ordered. The tickets are now double what I originally paid for them and I am not able to see the artist that has saved my life more times than he knows. When I questioned the agent how they can offer tickets that they don't actually have the response was "I don't know." Please avoid attempting to purchase anything from this company as they seriously don't care that they are blatantly lying to their customers and offering stuff they do not actually have to offer. Thanks TicketNetwork for crushing my dreams!

Original review: July 25, 2022

I bought two tickets for the Rammstein concert. I paid, and I got without any explanation the message that TicketNetwork is giving my money back. I wanted the tickets, not a refund, so I asked. Customer support blamed me I asked for a refund, later it was a miscommunication... I had the effort to call a number to book tickets again. Well, I was not willing to pay more money for the tickets and especially after such a bad experience. Besides, mistakes can happen anywhere, but getting first blamed is a no-go and smells like fraud. They had for a few days my money. And shouldn't I still get the tickets if it is a miscommunication? I´m annoyed and upset with this service.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I went to print my Concert Tickets and saw the GA price. It was $100 total. I was Charged $398.55. I called Customer Service. A Jason answered. I explained what happened and he accused me of cussing, I did not. He hung up. I called back. The same Jason answered and I asked for his Superior. He hung up again. Then I came here to the reviews. They are a scam company. Beware. PRICE GOUGING!!!

Original review: June 23, 2022

This website engages in deceptive practices. TicketNetwork copies the same website format, layout, and color scheme as TicketMaster.com. It actively encourages individuals to believe they are at TicketMaster.com by showing the same text, formatting, layout, and colors throughout the entirety of the search, selection, and ticket buying process. What TicketNetwork does not do, is inform the individual that they are being charged more for the ticket itself as well as higher ticket fees than TicketMaster.com would otherwise charge.

Original review: June 12, 2022

Upon doing my doing my due diligence & thorough research I decided to purchase tickets for the Musical - Frozen thru TicketNetwork, after all they were reasonable prices. But the one drawback to that is you can't check for the tickets until the day before of the event (Red Flag), so I ignored and decided to check day of event (6 hours ahead of event), well needless to say NO TICKETS so after calling them, the rep was like call back @ 3:00 so I check again and guess what? Still no tickets; upon them checking & validating and verifying me, she comes back and says the "seller" wasn't able to get the tickets and I'm like excuse me, the "seller"? and she was like yes, so now I have to find another activity to occupy my grandkids time because the "seller" couldn't come up with the tickets. But the one good thing out of this they're refunding me my money (got the email, confirming). So lesson learned here, will stick with who I'm confident with. At least that way I know I won't get disappointed.

Original review: June 11, 2022

TicketNetwork is a not trustworthy and I see many reviews that share my same story. A group of eight people purchased tickets for a show in Memphis, TN. First, we didn't get the tickets. Then, when the show was cancelled, TicketNetwork wouldn't take our calls and refused to provide a refund. They continue to evade us. This scam is at a cost to us of over $2000. It has been 6 months and we have still been unable to speak with anyone or get a response to our many requests. We purchased insurance and they will not honor that either. I hope they are completely shut down as this is an example of a company operating with no integrity.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I paid 400USD for a PGA Champioinship ticket which is worth USD200. It was my husband's birthday gift. I bought this in July 2021, today, May 21, 2022 I haven't received the ticket and the event is tomorrow at 7 am. Ticketnetwork says they won't refund me because the ticket is guaranteed and if I don't receive it they "will do their best" to get me a refund. I'm traveling to Oklahoma with no tickets, and they refuse any refunds. This is a SCAM, avoid it at all costs, I had to buy directly a new ticket through the PGA Championship website to avoid losing all the traveling costs. So ended up losing 400usd at ticketnetwork. Please DO NOT use this website. Is a total SCAM. There should be an option for zero stars, you will lose your money by buying at ticketnetwork.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I bought tickets for a concert day of to join my friends. Spent $60 on a ticket and when I got there they couldn’t accept the ticket because ticket web didn’t send me a barcode. The sent me confirmation and everything but I’m in an Uber home from the venue because they couldn’t accept my ticket network confirmation. Trash site. I was totally scammed. So upset. Horrible site. Would give 0/10 if I could. Ticketnetwork SHAME ON YOu. I hope no one falls for Your scam again.

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

TicketNetwork Company Information