4.2/5 (36 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: May 20, 2022

Devs, you are awesome! Finally I found the site that's absolutely safe. :) When I was on other dating sites, I couldn't relax and enjoy the conversation. I kept thinking that the girls I talked to there were scammers. In most cases they were. They wanted my wallet, not me. Here all profiles are verified. I think it's very difficult to override your security system. Thanks!

Original review: April 14, 2022

You guys need to attract more girls to your site.. I'm a newbie here and I feel the lack of hotties looking for hookups. Most of girls that I found needed relationships and stuff. Sorry, but it's not for me.. Don't get me wrong, I just broke up with my GF so I'm here to have fun. Maybe I just need to puzzle out your filters...

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I don't normally review anything haha.. Just a bit of info for all you guys out there. Was using the site non stop for 2 weeks, but after that my local pool just drained. OK, my town is not too big, but still I was expecting more. Other than that, the site is safe, no fakes, and fun to use. I think if you're from a big city, you won't have such problems. /4 out of 5/

Original review: March 16, 2022

What can I say… This site will be good for you if you're okay w/ dating people in & out of your area. I tried texting locals, but there were too few of them around. Maybe it's just me, as I see many people are totally ok & satisfied w/ the site. (I'm just sharing my own thoughts here.) Apart from that, can say I'm enjoying this dating service.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

I've talked to all kinds of men on here and met up with a lot of them. On most dating sites, people put up old photos to make it look like they're younger. On this site, no one else looked very different from their profile, so I can't say anything. There is a good chance that I'm now in my second good relationship because of this site.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I have used many similar sites and I can say that this site is currently my number one. It has regular updates, I like to use new features all the time. Looking for a partner here is fun. This is what I like the most.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I haven't found a date yet.. Can't say that I'm too picky, but something didn't work out. Guys, I thought a week would be enough for you to find me a date but most likely I have to continue to use it more. Pity.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Some mainstream dating sites boast of their popularity and huge audience. I've been there and there's nothing special about them. I find your site much more honest. Still haven't met arrogant girls here who don't want to reply to messages. Or users who have signed up just to fish out money. Or other stuff that's so common out there. No complaints yet, guys. Really.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I reported a scammer but they don't wanna investigate it! The site is overall okay and I think it's normal that there are scammers here.. I have no illusions about dating sites at all but pls respond to complaints!

Original review: April 11, 2022

What I do like about the site is the logics embedded in its architecture. It's user-friendly to a great extent and simply pleasant to look at. Very well-done! As good as simple and that the best part I guess.

Cupid.com Company Information