4.1/5 (143 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Make your site a bit more navigable and intuitive! It's not always clear to me where to click to get where I need. Well, changing my avatar photo was a challenge.. As for matchmaking, I find it ok. It matches me with the girls within a given radius, no complaints here. Many girls find me themselves. Please fix your UX coz the site is overall okay and I don't wanna leave it because of tech matters.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I had so many troubles with other sites that I didn't expect much when I signed up here. It turned out that the site works surprisingly well! I'm easily finding girls wherever I come to rest and work. The only drawback here is the lack of girls in the place where I live, though it may not be the site's fault. Overall it's worth trying but be ready to expand your search.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2022

You don't need to be tech savvy to use this site haha. :) A couple of weeks ago I deleted my profile from a dating site with a terrible UI. All this time I've been looking for a quality site to replace it. Read lots of reviews and decided to sign up. I thought: 'Hey, I won't get my experience until I do something myself, right?' Thanks for your job, guys. Your site has never let me down.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I don't normally review anything haha.. Just a bit of info for all you guys out there. Was using the site non stop for 2 weeks, but after that my local pool just drained. OK, my town is not too big, but still I was expecting more. Other than that, the site is safe, no fakes, and fun to use. I think if you're from a big city, you won't have such problems. /4 out of 5/

Original review: March 16, 2022

What can I say… This site will be good for you if you're okay w/ dating people in & out of your area. I tried texting locals, but there were too few of them around. Maybe it's just me, as I see many people are totally ok & satisfied w/ the site. (I'm just sharing my own thoughts here.) Apart from that, can say I'm enjoying this dating service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

Although I can't say this website is perfect, I find it to be rather useful. For typical males looking for real, open ladies, it is beneficial. The site is not for you if you are looking for models and aware of scammers on such platforms there are bunches of them for sure, just block them and report - advice from their support - as always).

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

In general, I'm not picky… But it was really hard to find a normal and reliable dating site. This one is not perfect, of course, but is rather good. The price is not too high for such a service. But be careful with your clicks on sites like these, they always try to rip you off.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

For lovers of flirting and fling, this site is great. I always find girls for dates nearby. I also want to note the work of the support team, guys, you surprised me. Usually you can wait weeks for a response from support, here everything works very quickly, thanks for your high-quality work!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

I didn't expect much from such a dating site, but this one is pretty nice. It is made for single people seeking communication, online fun, and light dating. This is not about making out strong couples for years. People here seek their friends with benefits or smth like that but still sometimes it's make me puke with its uncovered staff like spam

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Search process is relatively long, because there are no 100500 bots here. Don't think it's bad but you need to be patient. But still no recommendations to use this one, nothing special, just "another one".

Cupid.com Company Information