4.1/5 (61 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Make your site a bit more navigable and intuitive! It's not always clear to me where to click to get where I need. Well, changing my avatar photo was a challenge.. As for matchmaking, I find it ok. It matches me with the girls within a given radius, no complaints here. Many girls find me themselves. Please fix your UX coz the site is overall okay and I don't wanna leave it because of tech matters.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I had so many troubles with other sites that I didn't expect much when I signed up here. It turned out that the site works surprisingly well! I'm easily finding girls wherever I come to rest and work. The only drawback here is the lack of girls in the place where I live, though it may not be the site's fault. Overall it's worth trying but be ready to expand your search.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2022

You don't need to be tech savvy to use this site haha. :) A couple of weeks ago I deleted my profile from a dating site with a terrible UI. All this time I've been looking for a quality site to replace it. Read lots of reviews and decided to sign up. I thought: 'Hey, I won't get my experience until I do something myself, right?' Thanks for your job, guys. Your site has never let me down.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I don't normally review anything haha.. Just a bit of info for all you guys out there. Was using the site non stop for 2 weeks, but after that my local pool just drained. OK, my town is not too big, but still I was expecting more. Other than that, the site is safe, no fakes, and fun to use. I think if you're from a big city, you won't have such problems. /4 out of 5/

Original review: March 16, 2022

What can I say… This site will be good for you if you're okay w/ dating people in & out of your area. I tried texting locals, but there were too few of them around. Maybe it's just me, as I see many people are totally ok & satisfied w/ the site. (I'm just sharing my own thoughts here.) Apart from that, can say I'm enjoying this dating service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

This site is new to me, but I'm in love with it :D I spend hours each day exploring local profiles. There are so many charming men to meet. Do I take days off from work now that my weekend calendar is full? Lol... Million congrats to you guys for creating such a fantastic software.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

I've been using it for less than a month. Yes, there are paid functions (unlimited messaging, viewing full-sized pics). In general, I like surfing through the site and viewing profiles is convenient. Let's get it

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

User-friendly interface, smart and friendly. Real people, not bots. You can lots of photos of girls and connect with them at once. Sufficient functionality and adequate prices for subscription. I hope they will continue with it

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

This site costs money, but it is worthy of your attention. I did not regret a single penny, as this is an investment in my happiness! A lot of attention, beautiful ladies, romantic conversations before going to bed... Mmm.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I'm no longer a young boy and I don't have much time to waste on empty dates. Therefore, I took the site seriously and carefully searched for the woman who would be my special soulmate. I did not find her quickly, but even so, after six months, I found my happiness thanks to this site.

Cupid.com Company Information