Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

1.8/5 (81 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Cupid.com

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Cupid.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cupid.com?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I cannot believe that this site had been around for so long, and I hadn’t found it. I consider myself one of the fortunate people who found love here. I met my soulmate here, and I don’t need it anymore, but trust me – you really want to use it.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

If you are a user of this dating site, I am glad to inform you that you will definitely find what you are looking for here. This is a very high-quality service that is improving every day. You can contact support to improve the service, and be sure that they will!

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Even as a lesser known dating site compared to mainstream apps, this site caters to all your dating needs and more. It’s definitely a hidden gem in the online dating scene. Thank You so much. You provide me with the perfect service.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Just came out of a long-term relationship and tried out casual dating for the first time. This platform is perfect for any type of dating but especially when you want flings and stress-free flirting. Thank you everything that you provide for me without any putting back.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I used this app two different times when I was single. When I used Cupid.com, there were plenty of cute singles, and I had really fun conversations. I got off of it because I had found my love, and I don't need apps anymore.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Life is short & I didn’t want to spend it alone, so after (unsuccessfully) trying out all the dating events around town, I decided to give the online approach a try. I really like it; it’s like speed dating, but digital!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Joining this platform was a cinch because all I had to do was confirm my email address, upload a few pics, and start messaging! I got my first match in a matter of minutes, and since then, it’s been a blast.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I advise you to register on this dating site if you are single and have chosen online dating. Here you can always get quality service. And their support team will always help you with any difficulties.

Original review: June 27, 2021

Literally every profile on here is fake. I believe this is an actual scam site that functions not differently than those scam call centers in India and Bangladesh. It's that bad. Then you have to call to cancel and I don't know how much worse a call could get than that call right there. Stay away.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I’m happy that I’ve tried this site! Life used to be unfair when I never had the right dating website at hand. When my friends introduced me to cupid.com, it became balanced, and I was able to find my Mr. Right.

Cupid.com Company Information