3.08/5
Based on 2,293 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Facebook

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Facebook Reviews

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Although I am forced to post nowhere within 10 minutes apart and have used the page scheduler to keep my posts 10 minutes apart, I was placed in Facebook jail for 30 days without any notification for over two weeks, which I had to seek out, after it said I didn't have any violations, FOR POSTING TOO MUCH! Facebook refuses to give everyone the same rules on posting, instead, just makes them up as they go along. If they only want me to post so many posts a day, SAY HOW MANY! My content is fine, I even fact check memes. I think it's because I don't spend advertising dollars. I have over 49k fans without spending a dime. They need to have the same rules for everyone.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Retired grandma falsely. Accused of being a political entity. Suddenly FB shut down my account demanding my personal information. Would never give my driver's license, voter's card or any other personal information to such a hacked format. FB has taken my friends and family hostage as well as the many site I get my daily world news. Is this another attempt of FB manipulation conservatives? ** Is my FB account which is blocked. I want access to delete my friends and family so as Not to be a target by FB .

Original review: July 29, 2019

Facebook is shutting down groups and pages of animals lovers. It no longer free speech! Members are being reported just for posting their pets and livestock or equipment. People are being suspended for 7-30 days at a time.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Facebook just suspended my account for failing to provide them with Personal Identification and photo ID... Not ever going to give that info. How is it that Facebook can send me notifications to link up with individuals I know and are in my home computer email list when I have never used my Facebook account to even post articles? Facebook is illegally data mining the internet and has somehow gathered my personal emails and contacts and are now trying to have me link up with those who have Facebook accounts... THIS IS ILLEGAL AND FACEBOOK NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

Original review: July 27, 2019

FB blocked my account once for no reason and once for a reason that wasn't my fault if it even exists. To get my account back they pick 3 people that I barely know, ask me to get them to verify my identity. I did post some pro-Trump memes that were poking fun at Democrats. Is that it Facebook. They were harmless but to them they do not comply with community standards. They want me to verify my identity to get back on. A copy of my driver's license wasn't good enough for them. Something is very wrong here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: July 14, 2019

Facebook disabled my account. I submitted my photo ID requesting a review and a month later, I have received no response. I have never received correspondence from Facebook by email. They just decided one day to terminate my account, for no reason. I lost friends that I originally made on Myspace. Some of these friends, I have known for 14 years. They are just gone now, thanks to Facebook. Some of these friends have helped me to get by in life from day to day, as I have severe depression. I have moved on to other apps, but nothing can replace the friends I lost. I didn't cause trouble and mostly posted photos of my animals and places I visit. Facebook just decided one day that they didn't want me anymore and my friends are gone too.

Original review: July 11, 2019

As a major content creator, I routinely post links to my YouTube videos on Facebook groups and this has only recently become an issue which I do not understand or agree with. Since the primary purpose of my maintaining a Facebook presence is to promote my work, I would not be interested in remaining on Facebook as a platform if this interference continues, especially when Minds and other social media exist which are in the process of rapidly surpassing Facebook in popularity and user friendly policies.

Original review: July 10, 2019

Why is it so challenging to open a Facebook account? I deleted my personal fb years ago and started looking at using it for business now but I had to create a personal profile 1st and verification steps are taking forever! I see you have to upload a photo and then your ID document? Is this a bank or a social media page? I don’t know how they’re even going to verify me because I have no other social media presence and also my ID photo is from 2005 and I look completely different now so I guess I will just have to rely on IG, Twitter & YouTube. Facebook is going in to deep waters with this and I think they are going to lose some traffic here. I honestly think the verification step can be simpler.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Facebook has removed many posts now from my business page that have not been returned despite the fact that they do not breach any Community Standards.

This includes now includes the URL for articles I’ve written on my Wordpress page that were allowed in the past and now get reviewed. All I get is a simple dialog box saying the URL goes against Community Standards. I’ve written to the Support and Community Standards Page on numerous occasions for over a year now. In the past there would be an apology and my posts would eventually be returned. Now I just get an automated message saying they’re reviewing my complaint and my posts have been completely stopped. I can no longer posts events or take out ads that include my URL. This makes it impossible for me to access the tools on Facebook for my business page.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I used Facebook to share messages with others and play games (e.g. Hearts of Vegas). After spending about $20 with Facebook I was banned. Facebook never told me why I was banned but I am sure it was my conservative posts and the fact that I had about 50,000 followers.

Facebook Company Information