2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5
Based on 1,781 ratings submitted in the last year

Facebook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I responded in jest to a comment on Facebook. It was an ongoing joke about Capricorn men..It was NOT hate speech in any form!!!! This blatant censorship is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!! I’ve seen post condoning racism and hate that have gone unnoticed for years!!! I’ve seen posts with men reenacting hanging slaves but those posts go untouched!!! Ridiculous!!!!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

A friend of a friend wanted to be friends. Long story short after talking for a while he ask me to send him a $100 iTunes gift card to that he can contact “our son”. I have no kids. We also found out that his picture belong to someone on LinkedIn. Reported to Facebook with evidence (messages and fake pics) and they said he did not violate their policy. So reported incident to the FBI and FTC.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I bought a rivet tool from Jenyfoy for 29.95? Even asked after the sale about it, they sent me a bag of screw, didnt open the bag, just told mailman refuse the delivery. Now no refund, no reply, nothing. I always thought Facebook was better than that. This is the second time I got scammed on here, how do they allow their viewers to always get ripped off by these Chinese scamming outfits.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I just posted an image of members of the elite 101st Airborne Div at Normandy holding a swastika flag that they confiscated. The byline said that these were "Antifa thugs" fighting right-wing groups. Clearly, it was stated in a humorous and sarcastic way. Facebook removed this post. Shows what Fb's position is!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

They hacked my Facebook page and found my debit card and credit card. They cleaned out my debit card so I have no money. They tried to use my credit card but I was able to catch them before it processed. Now they have hacked all my social media accounts. I have no way of getting a hold of Facebook, Google or Microsoft. They have changed my passwords on all my accounts so I can't delete the accounts because I can't get ahold of anyone from those accounts.

They ordered $690 worth of merchandise and groceries to pick up using my card. Walmart had plenty of time to call police and catch them. Instead they closed my account and the hackers walk free. These people could have been caught. Walmart knew the exact location that they were going to pick up the stuff at! I needed that money to pay bills and get groceries. Now I have nothing.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I accidentally uninstalled the app and authenticator codes don't work. I try many ways to log in and no luck. I contact them with no help. I end up making another account, this time I use SMS text code and it worked, while authenticator codes doesn't work at all. Angry Grandma the youtuber has the problem too, can't get their account back, if you people knows her, check on her community and tells you more. That just sad, how Facebook treat people like that, shame on them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

It used to be a nice and wonderful social media platform, but now Facebook has gone bad. I felt like my rights to Freedom of Expression has been violated by this Community Standard policy. They claim that I have violated or spam something that they temporarily disallow me to make a comment on a certain page. Like, I rarely use and post on their platform and this is what they did to me.

The worst part is, Facebook has no Support Center to call to personally file my complaint. It is more easier and faster than sending feedback. I think no matter what you do, they will disable users no matter how authentic it is. I've personally experienced it August 11. They are so biased and a big failure of fair and equal service online. Facebook must be charged with their faults with hundreds of thousand of people complained each year. I don't want Facebook to shutdown, but authorities must do something about this false claim. Good thing I found this forum. I am so mad with Facebook.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

Facebook has been a godsend but lately they're deleting posts that don’t go against the community rules. You only find out after it’s been posted and receive message informing it’s been removed and no way to dispute this and it’s not going against the rules. They need to start checking the real violent and racist post that don’t get removed.

Original review: July 26, 2020

About two months ago, my philosophy would penalized for a post a member tried to submit. The thing is, the post never made it to our page. We never approved it and in fact deleted it, and it still shows up as a violation in the group quality section. And today, Facebook muted my account for 30 day, citing violation of community standards, for this post I made about three years ago: <>

The picture I included was a screenshot of the site page. If you read the post in context against my page and all the comments, you quickly realize I am actually making fun of the site, not endorsing it. But not only does Facebook not do that anymore, their algorithms are searching through our entire history trying to dig up dirt that they can punish us for today.

There really is no point to Facebook anymore. And if I can convince the majority of my friends to leave it altogether for another platform, which I will sure be starting a campaign to do, there really is no reason to return to it. Why are we still on Facebook? What has it ever done for us really except give us a reason to waste time, let hate-groups run rampant while penalizing good people for comments they make, and steal our data?

Original review: July 11, 2020

I was blocked for 30 days for posting a non explicit picture of Bill de Blasio's Daughter riding on the NYC Subway. I seen women and men 1/2 or close to naked on the Facebook platform and it doesn't get taken down due to it being sexual content especially if a woman posted it but if a man posts that same content it is immediately blocked. Why is Facebook's algorithms bias towards male users' posts as well as being bias towards photos that have nothing explicit showing and being deemed as sexual exploitation when it's really going on in other peoples profiles along with racism and a fully clothed picture gets me banned for 30 days. Where's the freedom of speech in America if Facebook's content users and publishers are getting banned for using our rights to free speech and press.

Facebook Company Information