2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5
Based on 3,178 ratings submitted in the last year

Facebook Reviews

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I was suspended for 24 hours for bad comments. I don’t curse, get sexist or racist. I don’t know why they did this. So I had time to report 20 violations. The F word and others, racist remarks and others that children shouldn’t read. But they did not stop them! Facebook lies! They have no standards if they allow these things! So I’ll pay them back by posting more and more and more complaints. Facebook should be controlled by someone. All I can think of is GOVERNMENT CONTROL FACEBOOK for many reasons, like privacy!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I've been unable to login to my Facebook page because of identity confirmation that they ask you to upload legal documents to confirm it's me. IDK who else is dealing with this. but I'm not doing it. I guess it's because I've changed my name a couple times. My real name is on there tho. But my backup page doesn't have that ** going on.. & my real name isn't on there. If you are going thru this too.. don't upload anything. It's very much illegal & they dont authority to request any of those things. For "security" there was a data/security breach before so I dont believe none of this ** at all. If the gov't is involved in this to find criminals & where they live & all that idgaf. They got me ** up. This ** is very much illegal. Report this ** if you can still access your acct.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

On November 7th, FB temporarily locked my account for 'Security Reasons', then had me send in codes, my ID, etc. to prove who I was. On November 8th, FB disabled my account with no explanation. I appealed and NOTHING back, and now it has been 25 days. WHY? I've had my account since 2011, however, within the last 2 months I've had more than 1 issue with 'Security' regarding my account. I do know that several people have been harassing me just before my account was disabled. I wrote a detailed letter to FB when I appealed and still nothing. Why did 'Security' have me prove I wasn't a robot, then send in 2 six digit codes, then have me send in my picture ID, then turn around and disable me? Of course there is no way to contact FB directly. This is unsettling. And not right.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

First I get banned because of client reporting me. Cant get into the account says code send and says I'm going to fast. I opened a new account did the driver license and now I have to upload a picture of me for security reasons. Support does not help at all. Waste of time. Switching to Twitter. Tried to send email but says mail box is full no one even reads it. It's like workers in Facebook ignore it. So I uploaded the picture and waiting. Still nothing. No access to account. How much info you need? Still nothing today from Facebook. I switch already to twitter.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Facebook has started to censor my political views by regularly blocking me. Facebook has a monopoly and uses its power to censor political posts they disagree with. This is well known. I am blocked for 7 days for posting a neutral post showing the danger of Hitler eroding freedom---which is exactly what occurred historically. The post does NOT HAVE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE. The post does NOT MENTION A PARTY OR GROUP. It is a piece of history with no offensive language. I have been blocked repeatedly simply for posting conservative views. (Interesting that facebook is actually guilty of limiting freedom of speech which is what my post attributed to Hitler historically.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I am a regular user of Facebook but my ID have been disabled/ blocked by facebook for no reason. I have taken a screenshoot of a nude live streaming of a girl on facebook that I want to publish here but I guess I can't. Facebook permit girls to post anything like adult sites and do claim of being a social site. I wish if I could file a case against them in court. I do have the screen recording and screenshoot of that video as a proof with me.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I’ve offered proof of my identity and they say the fake profile of me that I’m trying to have removed doesn’t break ‘community’ guidelines. Smug boy Zuckerberg doesn’t care. They just want our money and personal data. Then he shows up to Congress every so often, for mandatory appearances. Forget the almost weekly revelations about privacy grabs that most people can’t or won’t keep up with. They do *just enough* to stay out of trouble, but they really just want to get it over with and get back to harvesting your data.

Resolution response: Nov. 15, 2019

Have found proper channels for support.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I have had a valid Facebook for 2 years or so. They closed it once already by mistake and afterwards reopened it with an apology. Now the same thing happened again, my account has been disabled when I updated my phone number. I have provided them my, birth certificate, facebook ad bills etc., and they are ignoring me and not responding to me, and they know it's my facebook and have reopened it before with my documents I sent them. My facebook name is TA Eliot Eldar and my facebook email is **. This has caused me much mental stress as I have paid hundreds of dollars in ads for pages and I also have groups I manage, they need to restore my facebook. I miss my friends there also, I don't want to lose my account, Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I had a Facebook for almost 10 years. 2010 to be exact. Had close to 4,000 friends. Pictures and videos of memories I can never get back. I had pages (multiple) on Wood art., My Dad life before passing away. Ghost shows. All gone now. Thanks to joining Market Place. Worse and most horrible decision I have ever made online. My account became hacked. Stolen. Then used to sell fake products to scam other people. I couldn't get it back. Facebook had only one contact number and it WASN'T EVEN REAL. No live person to talk to about fixing the problem. Showed me Facebook has NO CARE for the people that use their products. I had to create a new account. Then I would be harassed by people who were ripped off by my old account. Threatened. Legally and physically. Again no one from Facebook! No representative to help my matter.

My second account would become inactive. Then I made a third account which was shut down within hours later. I feel I was stripped the right to use Facebook for life. For NO REASON THAT WAS MY OWN. I have family I used Facebook to communicate with. Now I can't. I have now formed a hate for this company for its LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have decided to write about my experience. And share it with the public. Facebook stole my identity. My love for Facebook is gone. The world must know about these issues. Facebook doesn't care about its customer service. If they can avoid talking with you, they assume in their own mind that they fixed the issues. But they didn't. They hurt people. Steal memories. And have no defense for their customer???? I was Facebook profiles dubbbmusic, ** and **. Facebook probably won't even read their own review.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I found out that someone created a profile on Facebook using my pictures. I believe it is a scammer that I met on an online dating site that wanted to take our conversation to text so we sent each other photos. I know mine were real but the other person's probably were not. I dropped the conversation when they asked for money. Now they took my pictures and created this profile probably to assist some scam. When I tried to contact Facebook, I found there is no way to actually talk to someone. I actually had my friend go to the page and report the account but of course, Facebook is all about how many subscribers they have so they did nothing. All I can find in their help center is a link to a form you can fill in but when I do that, it says they have a problem and are working to fix it. There is no way to contact this company. That smug loser Zuckerburg goes to Congress and says they are doing everything right. Yeah right. We need regulations on these losers.

Facebook Company Information