2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5
Based on 2,890 ratings submitted in the last year

Facebook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I'm Tired of the App Glitching. Facebook is a great resource in this day and age, considering you can play games, message your friends, sell stuff, buy stuff, find a job and do other great things. But this all comes at a price. Facebook has an extensive history of buggy, cruddy apps. They try to cram everything into one place way too quickly, and we all suffer as a result. If you have the Facebook App or Messenger on your phone, you know exactly what I speak of. Let's say you're posting a kitten video. You close the app, come back and Facebook forgot about the video. You're using messenger, and all of a sudden that message from your Aunt asking what size sweater to knit you for Christmas won't delete. You open the app and everything's normal, but you open one page and it won't load, even though you know that the page would load normally, and you don't want to delete and re-create the page, or have to restart your phone. This is Facebook for you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I posted a meme of Al Bundy sitting on a couch with Tom Bradys face photoshopped on him holding a remote control that read "this is what Super Bowl Sunday looks like for Tom Brady" and Facebook banned me for 30 DAYS..saying it was too sexual and violated community standards.. Facebook is just horrible now..

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I post comments to other peoples things online. Be it a simple funny thing or a political post. Political posts of mine are factual every time. Now I get blocked from access because I posted/commented too many times in a given period. They did this to alleviate "potential" spam to the community. This is the third time within the last year. How can this be a "social media" site if I can't post my own social views whenever the hell I feel like it, and how often I feel like it. I am done with fb along with my 2 businesses that have advertised on your site.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

In 2018, I had a personal account on Facebook. That account was hacked and I lost all my information. FB customer service was not able to re-establish my account and advised me to open a new one. Since then, I have open a new one, and also created 2 pages for my businesses. I became a paying Facebook subscriber, spending a lot of money on ads. My business accounts grew to have 151K followers to-date. In December 2019 I was hacked again, and was locked out from my account and the pages tied to this account. I contacted customer service once more, but when I finally got into the account, for my surprise, it was from my old 2018 account, which was found lost by FB customer service.

My problem now is that I do not have access to my business pages, which I depend on for my business to run. Worst part, I figured out that the problem is that I have created the new account in 2019 with the same email address as the one I have lost in 2018. So it looks like I have conflicting accounts. PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP... I NEED ACCESS TO THE 2019 PERSONAL ACCOUNT WHICH TIES TO BOTH MY BUSINESS PAGES. My contact information is Tanya **, my business pages are Tanya Jenkins Performance Horses, and Tricked Out Spook. You can reach me at **.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I was messaged by a man last week who threatened my life. I reported it to Facebook. They did nothing. The next day I asked again. Nothing. This is going on for a week now. I'd just like them to say something to him, reprimand him, suspend his account for a while something! But apparently I don't matter. I don't claim to be an innocent here, I was probably arguing with the guy, maybe insulted his intelligence, but I've NEVER told someone that they were going to DIE or fall prey to HARM. Facebook doesn't care if they don't like you. I get suspended now and then for getting upset and calling someone 'stupid' but I don't think that merits my own death. Hopefully I'm not wrong and others will agree to some extent.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Run a small business selling reborn dolls, not Asian knock offs but pay good money for authentic sculptors, to spend hours/days to earn pittance, like hundreds of other sellers of the same nature we sell our goods on buying and selling pages on #Facebook, create our own pages and bump our listings every so often. Facebook has for sometime delisted each one of our listings where you have to appeal each item to have it relisted, I have a long list of appeals and it is becoming tedious. Yet encourage one to share your product to other pages or constantly hitting your own pages with pay to boost your listings which many of us just bump up our listings ourselves.

Facebook does not acknowledge your concerns every time you explain the issue, upon being restricted you go to appeal but every time states there is an error try again later, this is purposely put in place. Theres should be some authoritative body to intervene with FB and how it treats people. Personally if you are able to access your timeline, every advert report, hide from timeline, hit fb in the pocket, why should fb benefit from advertising off your pages.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I was suspended for 24 hours for bad comments. I don’t curse, get sexist or racist. I don’t know why they did this. So I had time to report 20 violations. The F word and others, racist remarks and others that children shouldn’t read. But they did not stop them! Facebook lies! They have no standards if they allow these things! So I’ll pay them back by posting more and more and more complaints. Facebook should be controlled by someone. All I can think of is GOVERNMENT CONTROL FACEBOOK for many reasons, like privacy!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I've been unable to login to my Facebook page because of identity confirmation that they ask you to upload legal documents to confirm it's me. IDK who else is dealing with this. but I'm not doing it. I guess it's because I've changed my name a couple times. My real name is on there tho. But my backup page doesn't have that ** going on.. & my real name isn't on there. If you are going thru this too.. don't upload anything. It's very much illegal & they dont authority to request any of those things. For "security" there was a data/security breach before so I dont believe none of this ** at all. If the gov't is involved in this to find criminals & where they live & all that idgaf. They got me ** up. This ** is very much illegal. Report this ** if you can still access your acct.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

On November 7th, FB temporarily locked my account for 'Security Reasons', then had me send in codes, my ID, etc. to prove who I was. On November 8th, FB disabled my account with no explanation. I appealed and NOTHING back, and now it has been 25 days. WHY? I've had my account since 2011, however, within the last 2 months I've had more than 1 issue with 'Security' regarding my account. I do know that several people have been harassing me just before my account was disabled. I wrote a detailed letter to FB when I appealed and still nothing. Why did 'Security' have me prove I wasn't a robot, then send in 2 six digit codes, then have me send in my picture ID, then turn around and disable me? Of course there is no way to contact FB directly. This is unsettling. And not right.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

First I get banned because of client reporting me. Cant get into the account says code send and says I'm going to fast. I opened a new account did the driver license and now I have to upload a picture of me for security reasons. Support does not help at all. Waste of time. Switching to Twitter. Tried to send email but says mail box is full no one even reads it. It's like workers in Facebook ignore it. So I uploaded the picture and waiting. Still nothing. No access to account. How much info you need? Still nothing today from Facebook. I switch already to twitter.

Facebook Company Information